• Pros

• "This is an incredible value for the money. You get access to a significant amount of apps that are really amazing for business."

• "I love their inclusive suite of other products which all talk to each other. "

• "I love that I can get access to over 40+ options and products for the product of one. It is easy, convenient, affordable, effective. I love it."

• Cons

• "Customer support is responsive but takes too long to resolve issues. "

• "Some of the functions are limited but you can always customize it using they're scripting tools and api. Not really a issue but if i have to say what i like least it would be this."

• "The layout, workflow, and wording within some of the apps can be a little confusing because it may not align with the terminology your company understands."

Browse Zoho One Reviews

Chad from Foundation Marketing

The Ultimate Choice for Small Businesses

Zoho One has helped us stay on top of all the things that are important in our business. From managing customers and leads to staying on top of our finances. It has been very useful in streamlining a lot of the processes we had in our company and finding new and meaningful ways to improve upon them in both time and cost. For certain processes that we weren't really sure about how to do it right (like HR) - it made these things much easier for us and gave us a system to keep all our challenges in sight rather than being overwhelmed by them.

Pros

We have tried many, many, many programs in our history. Zoho One was the one that answered all of our problems. Imagine every single thing your business needs to operate and I'm pretty confident that Zoho One includes that. It has everything including a CRM, accounting, analytics, automated marketing, social management, HR, and even custom apps. And it does all of this extremely well. Even on the CRM side - you can customize it to your heart's content, including creating your own tables and interactions between them. All of this is great. If you are a micro-business, then you can handle a lot of normally complicated tasks and processes much easier in Zoho One. On the other hand, if you are a small or medium-sized business with many people controlling different aspects of your business - they can all collaborate and do their jobs here too. And the pricing? It is amazing. I was shocked when they announced this. We were subscribing to four or five of their products at a much higher rate per month. We were actually considering building our own system internally to save money and then they announced Zoho One. It gave us nearly everything in their catalog of programs - at a much lower rate than we were already paying. I mean the value is phenominal.

Cons

The only complaint I have is that some of the programs don't talk to each other as well as I would like. For instance, their Connect program has a lot of features that work well with project management and job tasks. However, it wasn't possible to attach the data in our Kanban lists to data in our CRM. I think if they could fully open each app so that its data was interchangable with all other apps - that would take Zoho One to a whole different level.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho One

We actually tried all of these products, but none of them offered everything we needed or were designed around business processes that didn't align with our own. Zoho One allowed us to do that: Customize the way the software worked for us rather than having to design our business around the limits of the software.

Kaveh from Better Tomorrow Solar

Industry: Renewables & Environment

Offers a lot but has glaring shortcomings

My experience with Zoho is mixed. Some of the apps work well: Zoho meetings, electronic signatures, CRM come to mind. Other apps not so much: Zoho Books, Projects, Timesheets, Inventory. Zoho tech support staff are sincere and try to help, but calls can be long and left without resolution. Promises to find out the solutions & get back are typically forgotten.

Pros

Zoho One tries to offer a lot all for one price--too much perhaps. With 40+ applications all integrated you can do a lot. Keep track of your customers, electronically keep track of their signed documents, conduct meetings with them and share your screen... on and on.

Cons

Zoho One has glaring shortcomings. You will get frustrated if you rely on the software's promises. For example, it's an accounting software, with inventory tracking and project management, but you can't keep account of the inventory items you use to complete a project. If you want to know how much a project cost the company, incredibly you can't count the cost of the inventory items you used in the project. You have to recreate everything in Excel to know that. Or if a vendor worked on two projects, I am still trying to figure out how to pay them with one payment, and split the amount to each project in Zoho.I have to pay them with two different transactions. The question stumps the support techs, who usually seem like this is the first time someone has asked them that question. The tech support people are often figuring out the software with you. It is not uncommon to spend an hour or more on a support call and not having your issue resolved. (BTW, I do not recommend paying extra for premium or onboarding support. A significant number of appointments are missed or start late. Technicians often don't know the answers and put you on long holds.)

Reasons for Choosing Zoho One

Cost and the promise of a fully integrated software.

Duane from ARIAL3 GROUP, INC.

The small business disruptor

Been with zoho for an extended period of time and I am very pleased.

Pros

I love their inclusive suite of other products which all talk to each other.

Cons

I use about 10 key products which does the job for me and I am satisfied

Reasons for Choosing Zoho One

More robust and user friendly

Aaron from The Yes Works

Great promise. Big hassle.

Pros

It's got everything that I want -- if it would only work. I had such high hopes. And I love what it's supposed to be capable of. After a year, it's bugs every day. Ugh.

Cons

I'm constantly battling bugs. The CRM works. We've had weeks and weeks of the accounting not syncing with our bank Support has been wrong, dismissive, unhelpful, and poor communicators. That's been true of MANY BUGS in non-CRM apps. Bugs. Poor support.

Adame from Self employed

Must have to run a business, especially for sole proprietors and small sized companies

It makes my life much easier without having to worry about integrations and such. I don't use all of their apps. But the few I use on a daily basis make their mark to save my time without breaking my finances.

Pros

A great ecosystem of apps centered around Zoho CRM. It covers most of what a business needs to manage/automate. It doesn't require much to make apps share/use each component's data.

Cons

Zoho One doesn't include all Zoho's apps... the team is pushing more, but still, we are missing Zoho Commerce and Zoho Connect (external community) as part of the package.

Kim from SpokenHere

Industry: Translation and Localization

Everything all in (Zoho)One

It is so nice to have everything in one place and connected. It has increased our efficiency by automating some processes and integrating with some of our existing software. Plus, the mobile apps let us have access to it all no matter where our business takes us!!

Pros

I really like that you have access to so many different apps. You can do just about anything you need from hosting an online meeting to conducting a marketing campaign to managing your client/lead relationships to surveys. It really does have everything in ONE place!! You name it... Sales, Marketing, Collaboration, Analytics etc. No matter what comes up, we have found a way to handle it efficiently and effectively with ZohoOne.

Cons

It did take a little time getting used to how the Zoho system works. I wished things were a little more intuitive initially but once you grasp the logic behind how the different apps work together it can truly improve you experience.

John from Credit Solution Programs Inc

Honest Opinion

Great automation, great number of apps in Zoho One for most businesses, good integration

Pros

Zoho One has all the apps that a small business would need.

Cons

Customer service lacking even though I was charged for a year of customer service premium

All in one

Mark from Collateral

I wish I could give 100 stars review with ZOHO One

WOW! We saved so much money in subscription costs when we rolled everything to ZOHO One. We had 11 different companies we were paying money to. When we switched, we saved $480,000 is subscription costs. We love paying one low rate for all our employees rather than using separate vendors. As a huge bonus, our internal data is much more organized since all ZOHO apps communicate with each other. This keeps all of our team members on the same footing.

Pros

The capabilities of the suite of products is unmatched! The price is what really blew me away.

Cons

no cons. Its great software for a super affordable price.

Zoho One - The OS for business

Pros

I love how Zoho One brings great apps (currently 40+) together by SSO, centralized user management, easy integrations, elegant reporting, by costing nothing like other big names, at the same time doing a far more better job. Definitely lives up to the title operating system for business.

Cons

I would love to see more applications added to Zoho One.

Good idea, but not executed super well.

A bit buggy. Getting all pieces of software from one provider - is a pretty awesome idea.

Pros

Super affordable. The beauty of it is that all the apps are interconnected. If you’re open to spending the time - you can get the apps talking to each other.

Cons

Master of none. Because they focus on having so many apps, they don’t actually manage to get any one app right.

Brent from Rocket Grove Creative Studios

There is no better value in the business app world- Zoho One is outstanding

Honestly, there is no better value than Zoho One. It has changed the way I do business by giving me a whole suite of apps that integrate together and play well with outside apps. I completely rebuilt my entire sales process and business workflow around Zoho One, and I'm in it for the long haul.

Pros

Honestly, where do I start? You literally get access to around 40 enterprise level versions of applications from a company that has been around for 20 years There is the saying that if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. But this isn't too good to be true. It's actually true. I wanted to switch to Zoho Books and Zoho CRM, and found that for the same cost, I could get ALL the Zoho apps. It blew my mind and was an instant buy. You get a super-powered CRM, bookkeeping, email campaign management, social media management, live chat, help desk, website builder, website testing tool, Zoho Flow (a superior alternative to Zapier), a full project management app, the best invoicing I've seen, and on and on and on. Zoho One has everything. There is no way I can give all the pros in this space. It's absolutely amazing.

Cons

The one con I do see with Zoho One is that since it is one user, you do get restricted on some things like Zoho Mail. You get a full mail account for that one user, but can't combine it with other free Zoho Mail accounts. So every once in a while, it would be nice to be able to do that. But otherwise, Zoho One is mindblowing. I will say also that if you have a large team, it MIGHT be cheaper for you to buy the apps individually since some of the higher levels include more users. If you only need a couple of the apps for some users, it might be cheaper to buy an enterprise bundle. But if you are a single person or have a small team that needs more than a couple apps for each person, Zoho One is perfect.

Zoho One truly is the operating system for your Business

Pros

Zoho one is amazing for the price!!! Absolutely nothing can touch it or is anywhere close. With Zoho One you get external sales and support software, internal chat, HR, accounting inventory, email, cloud storage, office suite and so much more! Plus Zoho creator lets you build custom apps to automate your processes. I can't say enough good things about Zoho One and I certainly can't go into detail on every app included, but Zoho is contantly updating their apps to improve the features and UI. I have been using Zoho One for just under a year now and while it's not perfect is good and continually improving. It's also relatively easy to get ahold of their support team which is great at answering questions!

Cons

I think one of the hardest things with Zoho One is knowing where to start. There are so many different apps and each one requires setup and they can integrate with one another in different ways. It can be hard to keep track of what's what. Also, because the company moves quickly and is constantly improving, there can be features or processes that seem to be left over from an old version and don't necessarily work the same across all the apps.

Pamela from eBizness Solutions LLC

Zoho One is an OUTSTANDING value for anyone that uses several Zoho applications. It is unbelievable!

The integration of the apps are wonderful!

Pros

I use Zoho as the platform to support ALL our clients. Depending on how we are supporting them, we may use one or several Zoho applications for one client. Zoho One is great for the clients we use several applications to support because it is EXTREMELY cost effective. In some cases we can save hundreds of dollars. When they rolled out Zoho One this past summer, I could not believe what I read!

Cons

The only down side is Zoho One doesn't allow several different logins for the same user seat. They track the IP address. I can understand the reason because of the low price, why they want every user to have their own login. For us, we may have several team members servicing one client. It is not cost effective for us to purchase several seats to service one client. Also, customer service is not always the greatest.

Jason from HotNewHipHop

Industry: Music

Great product & more importantly Great customer service!!!

Pros

Really flexible and easy to use, the streamlining capabilities and customizations are unlimited! One thing I really like the most is typically offshore companies are hard to communicate and get quick fast support. Zoho has I have to say one of the best support teams I've ever worked with. I've called them in the middle of the nite all the way to a Sunday evening and they are always right on top of it and are even willing to remote into my machine to debug issues i created in the configurations. Any tech who has dealt with large support teams knows this is usually the most frustrating issues dealing with third parties. Wonderful company and great products!

Beverley from Social Media With Beverley Theresa

Promised specific plans, but failed to deliver

Good access to some decent apps.

Pros

The apps you get access to are great, there's a TON of apps available for users that are included in the One subscription.

Cons

Was hard to get a real definitive answer when I had questions about which plans from apps are included with Zoho One. The main reason I signed up with Zoho One was that I was told I'd have access to the Zoho Social Professional Plan from a rep, even though another rep earlier said I'd have access to the Social Agency Plan. Anyways, both included 5 team members, which was more than I needed. Upon registration for One, they told me I couldn't add Team Members and that I'd have to buy One licenses for them... But why wasn't I told this before? And why do I have to buy licenses for users who are ONLY accessing Social, not even touching Social, they'd be clients with access to see what's scheduled on their behalf. Talked to a rep to cancel my account, who sent me to my account manager, who I requested it be canceled, didn't hear from him or anybody else. Tweeted for help , emailed the address they have on the cancellation page. Absolutely NO response. I was going to sign up for Zoho Social after cancelling my One account, but after the non-existent customer service I was fed up.

Jake from Jake Partee

Great Package for Zoho Products

Pros

Love the features and integrations I can use with Zoho One. I pay a flat fee and I get to use my One license for all of the products on the enterprise edition. Their customer support team is very friendly and I love Zoho One & Zoho Products

Cons

I feel they should integrate with Line2 & Square for subscription payments with Zoho Subscriptions

Len from sakamoto academy pty ltd

Not for the Solopreneur

I would say keep it up Zoho. I believe their mission to be a one stop SAAS is perfectly achieveable and the world would be a bleaker place without them. As for me, after 1 or 2 months of trying to offload everything onto Zoho One, I end up subscribing only to Zoho Books, which ironically, was the reason why I came across Zoho in the first place.

Pros

Value, you get a lot for what you pay for. Responsive customer support. You could run a entire business or even a franchise on Zoho One. One stop service, single log ins. If you are less demanding, this suite would suit you. If not, read on...Initially, I paid A35 per month, then it became apparent that I somehow escaped the 5 employee requirement.

Cons

Zoho One promised integration amongst all their apps and data would flow seamlessly from one app to another. Not true, and it was painful to constantly contact Zoho support regarding setup issues. Eventually, you figure it out. A lot of the apps need polish esp the iOS apps, which couldn't be split screen. I came to this conclusion: I might as well stick to using disparate apps, and run Toby on them for single screen access. Or use Zapier or MS Flow to connect them.

Andreas from Dezmocom Inc.

ZOHO ONE - Why, Why use anything else when starting your company?

The entire business is run exclusively on this platform. With a partner program in place at Zoho we can actually go and preach this as a solution to our own customers.

Pros

The Swiss Army knife for any business - they understand and want to help the SMB market play like Fortune 100 company. From CRM, Web sites, Email marketing, Chat, Accounting, Business Expenses tracking the list goes on and for only $30/user (note everyone in the company needs to be enrolled) - there is no way in this industry can compete. There may be better products when compared on a one-to-one basis but the suite? Impossible to compete.

Cons

It's evolving and sometimes the interfaces may not be as sweet as other competing SaaS players in the marketplace.

The best suite solution to manage your business

The cost compared to Salesforce and other suite softwares.

Pros

All solutions provided by Zoho One are linked to each other, making your data and business flow all connected, without the need of any complex integration. Even a marketer can customize and setup all tools without help from IT team.

Cons

Local or remote support on your timezone sometimes is a problem if you have to solve something quickly.

John from Spotlight Branding

So many tools, so little time

Pros

Zoho One is THE all encompassing business software that a company of any size can use. It's ultimate goal is to streamline everything for you so you don't have to use multiple vendors/softwares/subscriptions to perform your daily business tasks. It has so many apps and features, we're still learning and experimenting with it even after over a year of use!

Gabriela from SovranHR

Zoho One - A ONE Stop Solution

I really love it and recommend it to all our clients who are small and medium sized businesses.

Pros

Cons

Sometimes it is hard to know which product you are working with since there are so many options.

Eric from http://www.diamondvita.com

Turn on autopilot in business

Pros

For my company - this is a real magic wand. While the team is working, I can do my favorite things. It is enough to determine the tasks and conduct a brainstorm. The program itself steers all processes. Each department receives its tasks and presents results. To keep track of everything, it's enough for me to spend a couple of hours a day.

Cons

Do not rely too much on this system. The idea is good, but the human factor still has not been canceled. Sometimes you have to drop everything and intervene urgently if something goes wrong. The system also allows you to track such places.

Lana from Moore Relations

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

Zoho ONE is of the best solutions for all-in-one product services

Pros

For the per month fee, you get a host of apps at your disposal. If you're an entrepreneur, I highly suggest looking at Zoho One. Even small to mid-sized business (depending on industry) can use Zoho One to power their work force and streamline loads.

Cons

The only gripe I have about Zoho ONE is that once you sign up for it, you're stuck with having to pay for each additional team member. So, as a small business owner/entrepreneur, I might only need all or most of the apps for myself and my assistant just needs email. I will have to pay for her as well.

Scott from Right Now Mobility

Zoho One is where it's at.

The integration options with Zoho allows you to integrate with other zoho apps and other apps from outside zoho.

Pros

Being able to use most of Zoho's Apps for one low cost per employee is great. everyone will have access to all of the apps, as long as the admin assigns them access.

Cons

Tech Support, since each app within ZOHO is a different Team, each team has their own tech support, so when you have a problem with integration issue between 2 modules, each team blames the other and theirs no consolidated support that get to the bottom of the issue.

Angie from Larson Technology

zoho its a great software its easy and powerful to use

there is nothing that I do not like about the software, it is very good besides that they are improving it continuously, they have very good advice any doubt they solve me immediately, what I like most is that it works as ERP and CRM

Pros

easy intuitive automated cheap powerful centralized in the cloud movilizing good advice

Elisa from eStudios

Great Value for the money

Pros

Cons

The support is horrific. I called to get help setting up the software (which clearly I was calling because I knew I was doing it wrong) and they started putting alerts on my account that there was not the right number of licenses purchased. The person I was talking to created an extra account without my knowledge and then was trying to get me to be charged for it. (we only needed 2 accounts and they were trying to create 3).The whole experience was bizarre. Thank goodness the product is good.

Agi from Moore Norman Technology Center

We searched for 2 years to find a good CRM for our company and settled on

WE have one place to track, store, make notes and keep history on virtually everything about our business.

Pros

It covers the most commonly needed things any company can use. Not just CRM, but billing, support tickets, HR and so much more. It's fantastic!

Cons

They require that you have EVERYONE in your organization buy a license. The trouble with that is, we have people who never need to touch it, and yet we had to buy them a seat.

Benjamin from Benjamin Poisson

Great suite of tools with a very low price!

Great value!

Pros

- The price for value of this suite of business tools - One tool for each department of your business - Tools are well designed

Cons

- You might encounter bugs on new product they launch... they are not pixel or code-perfect.

Josh from Streamline Retail

Zoho has been phenomenal for our team! =

Pros

I love the integration between multiple apps and the visibility between them. From tracking leads to projects to billing and then seeing lifelong value, everything is in one place rather than being spread across xero, zendesk, trello, and google.

Cons

The integrations are still not perfect and it's support App doesn't integrate with slack yet... which is hard for our team.

So Many Options

Pros

Everything integrates with each other. This subscription includes all of their software (that can be purchased on their own), and it all just works well together. The ability to connect your domains to it to personalize some of the applications is fantastic. My favorite apps in it so far are Books, Desk, Contact Manager, and Subscriptions.

Cons

It's really hard to get a hold of someone for onboarding- I haven't been able to schedule something and keep "missing" their calls. For a company that has a meeting scheduling software it's a little funny we haven't used it to book something! Luckily I can do most of the onboarding myself and am just creating my list of questions for when I do get someone.

Alisa from https://mth.com.ua

A good system for business management

Pros

I like the system with its wide capabilities, and it is positioned for small businesses. I recommend for those who are just starting their own business. It will allow you to easily track the results of marketing.

Cons

The trial period is only 15 days, I would like to expand. A paid package will be very expensive for a small business.

Casey from Human Capital Search Group

WORTH EVERY PENNY!

Pros

Zoho one is your one stop shop for all of your business' needs! A suite of applications your can tailor to your companies personal needs! I would buy it again and again!

Cons

In certain apps I wish they would have more reporting options from an admin standpoint. Other than that it was easy to set up and easy to learn!

everything I need to run a business, meet in the zoho

management all-in-one

Pros

easy management tool; panel with complete functionalities; monitoring of users and staff; gamification for the team.

Cons

unfortunately I believe that the price per user ends up being very expensive. the e-mail templates are very 'plastered'.

charlie from The NESS

Excellent Product

Pros

Zoho makes it easy to customize the entire platform yourself. They also have a fantastic customer service department, where it is simple to get answers whenever you need them.

Cons

No time-tracking or timesheets. Only five invoices per month in free version.

Jacob from JP Industries

Dedicated Teams & Awesome Products

Lots of customers and I love that I can assist my customers within a matter of minutes with Zoho

Pros

Great Integrations with all Of Zoho's Products. Love that I can sync my data between products so it's there when I need to use it in another product. I love that I can use the Admin Panel to open each product when needed.

Cons

There is nothing I do not like about Zoho One. Zoho Provides Excellent customer service and I love the products.

Thomas from Trade

Worth Looking At, but Best to Seek Another Option

At face value, Zoho One looks good. We invested 250 hours in the trial version, but very disappointed and consider the time wasted. The software is buggy, the customer service is horrible, the billing systems is combative and the local sales teams over-sell.

Pros

There is an abundance of applications in the Zoho One package. However, there are bugs that could have a significant negative impact on your business. Meanwhile, the Zoho technical teams appear to be more focused building new apps rather than service the one they have started.

Cons

The customer service is just horrible (pre-sales, basic, premium and enterprise) + they charge a percentage of your monthly billing to get premium or enterprise - which equals the quality of other vendors standard customer service. Contacting customer service is a lengthy, wholly unsatisfying experience. Taking days to resolve a simple issue, which in many cases requires several call backs and/or emails?!?!?!

Diane from self employed ebay seller/davdi

One of the Best Business Applications Available!!

As a newbie, I'm only just discovering the power in this software and I'm awed and excited for the possibilities for my company not only in growth but organization and outreach.

Pros

I loved everything....a friend recently educated me on this amazing business software and I fell in love with it immediately. Its user friendly, can integrate with various platforms and does pretty much every application a business person could think of. They provide a free trial and I imagine most people will sign up afterwards...you get a great deal of bang for your buck with Zoho One.

Cons

I found nothing to dislike about Zoho One.

Zoho One - Overpromises and Underdelivers

The big benefit was that we would get an all-in-one solution for our small startup's needs. CRM? Check. Mailing list? Check. The usual office suite? Check. Customer support platform? Check. Accounting? Check. Workflow automation? Check. All the buzzwords and must-have's? Check. All looked good. When it came down to actually using it - not so much. Basic functionality is there. It does work, but it always felt like we had to jump through hoops as we started using it more and more. It took forever to hear back from their support team. They have some products that are not part of One but are very similar. CRM and CRM Plus, I'm looking at you. We finally stopped using them because it was a nightmare to get our processes set up and automated. We would rather spend our time actually building the company than trying to figure out Zoho.

Pros

Zoho One gives you a lot of features and functionality for the money. Sounds like a great deal for small startups.

Cons

Software has complex learning curve. Employees hated it. Not intuitive to use.

Alexander from AARON'S ELITE POOL SERVICE

Excellent All-in-One service for all your small business needs!

All in one business software

Pros

We love the fact that for few $/mo, you get access to 35+ apps that allow any size business to increase sales, control their inventory and booking, do reports and track jobs, and so much more!

Cons

I can't think of any bad things to say about this service. they give you everything you could ever need to be successful in running your company- big or small.

Pros

Comprehensive package of 40 applications that covers all my requirements. There are some apps which are a let down but still its worth the money. On a single login I have access to CRM, analytics, event management, file management and storage, email, meetings, just name it and you have it.

Cons

Customer support is responsive but takes too long to resolve issues.

Ravikiran from SHARP Software Development India

Have every thing at one place to run the organisation in the effective way

Every thing is at one place to manage well and in a integrated fashion

Pros

Every thing is at one place and well integrated and easy to use the applications from all the platforms. This helps team to coordinate well deliver better

Cons

Feels like price may be little high. Some time many features confuses and need to train the users to use all the apps

Emily from Sapper Consulting, LLC

Zoho is a cost effective, all-inclusive software for technical teams, but lacks strong UX & features

Pros

Zoho One is an incredible value for the money. With over 40 apps, Zoho One does it all. While some apps have more features than others, we found this solution to integrate well with other tools and never ran into limited functionality. We had pleasant experiences with their support team.

Cons

Zoho One is a jack of all trades, master of none. For example, their 'Hubspot competitor' marketing app is nowhere near as feature-rich as Hubspot. That said, it would be great for small teams that just need basic marketing automation. We tried Zoho for a month and ended up not moving forward because we had disparate, better tools for the individual functions. Additionally, the user experience it geared toward technical people and isn't as polished as software like Basecamp or Asana. While our technical team had no problem working with it, our services teams found it difficult to set up. I would recommend Zoho to small teams that need lots of tools for little investment.

used to manage entire insurance business office

Pros

this has been so helpful in managing every aspect of our small insurance business. it is so great to have everything under one umbrella.

Cons

we haven't had any problems at all. it is so great to have everything on one interface and to have it cloud based as we are often working remotely.

Derek from Sustainability for scholarships

Nothing special when it comes to collaborative storage

I would not recommend it. We use the Zoho Desk and Zoho CRM to help run our business, but Zoho One adds no extra value to us.

Pros

First off, Zoho makes great products that our company uses for several business functions. Sadly, this product is not anything to call home about. Yes, it is a resource for saving documents in one spot, but nothing special.

Cons

Sadly, this is another product that does not provide anything special. Zoho One does nothing special compared to other cheaper or free storage services.

Elesha from Self Employed

Zoho One Put sales, marketing, support, accounting, operations, and HR all in one place

Zoho One puts sales, marketing, support, accounting, operations, and HR all in one place

Pros

I like that sales, marketing, support, accounting, operations, and HR all in one place and it's easy to use when you use Zoho Social and Zoho CRM.

Cons

There's nothing I don't like about this software as it's easy to use and puts sales, marketing, support, accounting, operations, and HR all in one place

BE CAREFUL, IF HAVE AN EXISTING ACCOUNT THEY WILL MESS IT UP

Pros

Pricing, one stop place for administration and management of users, and applications, nice to have that

Cons

THE SETUP DOES NOT WORK. Took 7 days for someone to contact me to setup, it was not seemless, they deactivated one of our users and after talking with support for two hours they still have not reactivated. They also reactivated old disabled users.

An all in one platform that feels bloated

Pros

Zoho One has alot of features as it gives you access to all the software Zoho has to offer for the one low monthly price. You certainly feel like your getting your monies worth when you open up the dashboard and start adding the apps

Cons

Personally, I felt liek they have tried to do too much. Yes, they have tools and applications for everythng you could possibly want but it ferels like each piece of software is not as polished as a competitor focusing on a set number of features and benefits. I also foudn the apps on the iOS devices to be abit clunky and often had to log onto the web app instead of the mobile app to do what i wanted.

Ahmed from Marketing & Advertising

Does almost everything decently

Good. Just didn't fit the needs of our specific niche.

Pros

It's an all in one software for all your business needs. Form accounting to email blast and Crm. You can't not find something you need for your business.

Cons

Everything is just OK. Its a jack of trades expert at nothing type of software. I might be gernalizing a bit, but it's worth it for tur convenience.

Jeslyn from Talencore

Awful customer service

Interesting product that got ruined by its customer support team.

Pros

Looks like a comprehensive application, although I have not given the chance to use it.

Cons

Their customer service is extremely awful, even start from beginning. They have poorly trained account management team that are I have never dealt with. They are irresponsive, careless and super rude. It was the most awful experience I have ever had in all the vendors I have dealt with in the past.

Jerry from Sub Zero Ice Cream

I'm digging this product

to increase response and integration with franchisees. Takes a bit of configuration but

Pros

There are a lot of different products that all seem to work together pretty well. the system keeps getting better

Cons

The interface is a little confusing but once you get used to it. It's almost too good to be true.