What are ZoomInfo SalesOS users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using ZoomInfo SalesOS software through verified user reviews

• icon"Prospect and company contact information is updated frequently which has saved me a lot of time while prospecting. We have ZoomInfo integrated into our CRM allowing a streamlined workflow."
  • icon"If you ever need help, the support team is friendly and knowledgeable."
  • icon"It takes a lot of steps and guesswork out with list buying or prospecting lists to add to your CRM. Integrates easily with Salesforce."
  • icon"Ve had the feature since I started using the zoom info. There is some dead data and they give you no way to notify them that it’s bad information and they keep selling their data to other customers."
  • icon"In my dealings with this company they seem shady. High pressure sales, increasing price after we agreed, generally rude tones."
  • icon"The data we have received every time has about 20-30% of dead leads (High bounce rates) We have contacted zoominfo and the customer services is not the best."

Browse all ZoomInfo SalesOS Reviews

• Have you used ZoomInfo SalesOS and would like to share your experience with others?

Phil

Company size: 201 - 500 employees

June 2022

ZoomInfo is worth the money

Emily

ZoomInfo+Salesforce For The Win

Love love love it! I recommend it to every sales org.

Pros

As an SFDC admin, I love that ZoomInfo integrates with Salesforce so seamlessly and gives the SDR & AE teams a simple, intuitive ability to research and add contacts right within SFDC, which is our sole source of truth and where we want everyone working from. ZoomInfo has been around long enough to have an extensive amount of data around prospects and has made prospecting so effortless.

Cons

I wish there was more functionality around reporting & analysis

Max

Zoominfo the Holy Grail For Sales

My experience with Zoominfo has been amazing, I was able to find out when people are looking for our services and reach out to them to close some bussiness.

Pros

What is not a pro of this tool! it has everything!! I'm able to find all my contacts for a business and everything I need to know about them. Helping my closing right when talking to new clients.

Cons

There are no cons with this platform, this tool is amazing for sales teams to get more new clients, and able to see what they are looking to buy.

Reasons for switching to ZoomInfo SalesOS

Was able to get more details, you have to pay per contact with lead forensics

Ed

Real-Time Streaming Buyer Intent Signals

Amazing company

Pros

Receive real-time streaming buyer intent signals to be the first company to contact the lead and win their business

Cons

Platform is a sizable investment for the real-time streaming buyer intent signals

Reasons for choosing ZoomInfo SalesOS

Integrations and real-time streaming buyer intent signals

No Intent Data

Mohammad

June 2022

decent lead gen tool

Pros

This is no doubt one of the easiest to use lead generation, demand generation, and prospecting tools that I have ever used. The UX/UI is great and anyone can use it with a lot of resources available for training. The buyer intent feature is useful and it does tell you the visitors of your website which is great for the sales team to see the interest of the prospects or opportunities to prioritize. I love how you can search a company and see the organisation chart of the company and see the employees.

Cons

The data is not accurate, every time we exported the data I found that about 25% to 30% of the data is inaccurate. Either people have switched jobs or provided wrong emails. Which has resulted in higher hard or soft bounces for us. Also, the pricing is a bit too much when you get too much of quantity but not enough quality.

Not worth the money

My overall experience with Zoominfo across 2 engagements has been poor. The DB quality is bad. The integrations between their different products is weak.

Pros

Zoominfo has a ton of features covering a broad swath of what's needed in a modern martech stack.

Cons

Generally the quality of Zoominfo as a whole is poor. They have their huge range of features...largely through acquisitions that are poorly integrated or jammed together. Their main contact database is often inaccurate with poor data...and since they rip out the DBs their acquisitions were previously using...and jam in their own mediocre DB.

I didn't.

Alexis

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Best tool for sales!

Love it. I swear by this tool and rate it higher than its competitors.

Pros

I work in technology staffing sales and this tool has been the best for souring new and existing clients. Love that you can customize you search by title, location, company, location and filter it to get a very narrow list of leads. It usually has the most updated list of contacts so you can use that list to cross reference with what you have and it provides you direct phone numbers and email. Love that it gives both!

Cons

You have a max amount of names you can extract monthly onto an excel. Sometimes My search is vague and I get 100’s of names and don’t want to extract a list because it’ll take away from being to pull more data for other companies later in the month. The search tool continues to function but you just can’t extract the data.

Steve

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

April 2022

Good product

My experience with ZoomInfo has been solid. There have been some bumps, but when I communicated my experience and dissatisfaction with them in an appropriate way their team acted appropriately and reasonably to accommodate my concerns. They have a strong customer service team, and I would recommend this product to anyone looking to utilize a system like this who is willing to spend the money.

Pros

ZoomInfo is a very solid product and their service offerings are ever-expanding. I think they realize that they have been the major player in the market for a while now, however the market is starting to catch up, so they are adding new features, focusing on what their customers want and features they will utilize in order to offer them or better product and more streamlined system.

Cons

The system is very expensive and the data accuracy is not the best. These are really my only two complaints. Although they are big ones, you will find the same issues with data in any provider you go to, no matter their claims. Some will be better than others, but then they will be lacking in other areas.

Reasons for choosing ZoomInfo SalesOS

I was more comfortable with the UI and the functionality.

Julia

One of my fave tools

Pros

I don't know what I would do without Zoom. This came up at our company conference. A necessity for remote work.

Cons

Zero qualms. I used to experience some issues with recordings, but they seemed to have fixed that as I haven't experienced that in months now.

Reasons for switching to ZoomInfo SalesOS

more functionality to better manage, record, share, and annotate

Francesco

Prospecting Freedom

Pros

ZoomInfo allows endless, accurate, quality prospecting for the sales process. It is frequently updated, kept sharp, and easy to use. I like the additional browser extension which allows you to search for contacts real time on whatever internet page you are on.

Cons

Sometimes it slows down my computer. Sometimes contacts and company pages are outdated and inaccurate. Luckily, you can submit a ticket for internal review to check on the status of a contact and see up to date information.

Dani

May 2022

Great platform for lead and company data enrichment

we are very happy with this software and this is a key platform for our outbound

Pros

it's accurate, the database is big, very easy to work with a very reliable, very good support

Cons

its is less accurate for EU leads, its pretty expensive

Reasons for choosing ZoomInfo SalesOS

it had better reviews and comprehensive coverage of what we needed

Ben

Zoominfo Review

Zoominfo has been an incredible resource. I have implemented at 3 different sales departments and will continue to require it as part of my sales tool set. I was surprised to find that in outing previous contact databases for Zoominfo, the company was paying about the same, if not more, for databases of half the size and little-to-no direct contact info. There are some startups with a fraction of the database that may be a better price-fit for individual users, but I think you're doing it wrong, if you're using: - Insideview or Dun&Bradstreet (not even comparable for direct contact info, for around the same price) - Rainking (great tool for companies targeting IT Departments, has similar detail in contact info, but not as extensive of database)

Pros

The accuracy of the data. Zoominfo has more direct dials, including cell phone numbers and desk extensions, than any contact database on the market. Zoominfo also provides emails for just about all of the contacts in it's database and does a good job of verifying/updating these contacts/emails regularly.

Cons

Zoominfo has very detailed data across all firmographics, but their employee count for small businesses (between 5-15 employees) is often inaccurate. For instance, in populating a list of companies with 10 or more employees, a lot of those 10-person companies may only have one or two... Not a big deal, in considering their accuracy for companies with over 20 employees and all the other pros. It use to be a 'steal', but the pricing has continued to increase since Discoverorg purchased it. Still a very reasonable price for it's value, but it is becoming frustrating as the costs continue to increase significantly. They have a minimum, which amounts to ~$5,000/yr, which makes it inaccessible to individual users.

Reasons for choosing ZoomInfo SalesOS

Rainking does not have the same depth for contacts. It has extensive contacts within IT departments and identifies c-level contacts at a lot of companies, but not nearly as extensive of a database. Worth considering if only targeting IT professions. Has the same comparable level of direct contact info and a cool feature for viewing department diagrams for hierarchy of employees.

Reasons for switching to ZoomInfo SalesOS

For reasons stated above. Zoominfo has far greater direct contact info. Insideview is comparable for emails (although not as accurate), but can not be compared for direct phone numbers (they mainly only provide company phone).

Carrie

ZoomInfo ~ More Like Get All Info

Pros

This is the only program I have used that finds contact info at least 95% of the time. If ZoomInfo can't find it, I don't think it exists.

Cons

You get 50 free searches a month which is pretty good, but if you want unlimited searches, it is $40 per month which is a lot for someone with a small business or just starting out.

Reasons for switching to ZoomInfo SalesOS

Apollo doesn't give you as many credits and I found most of the information they gave wasn't accurate.

May 2022

It's ok but definitely not a 'silver bullet'

Pros

Zoominfo is really easy to use as a prospecting tool that connects well with Salesforce CRM on your day to day prospecting activities. in other words as a simple tool to do all of the sales team's pre-work prior to a call, it definitely does what it says on the tin plus it has great filters.

Cons

the contact data is decent in the US but for foreign companies (EMEA or APAC) it's actually not that great. in addition, that price is a bit too high for what the product does.

Shan

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

May 2022

Good database but data is not accurate

The product has helped us to get the data as per our customer profiles that helped us to target those people based on their company revenue, job title, the technology used, etc.

Pros

The platform is easy to use when we make a comparison to others in the market. It is easy to create personas and setup. The product shows you the identity of the visitors (from which company they belong) most of the time and it is accurate.

Cons

When comparing the data with other providers, the product does not provide accurate data. It provides emails of prospects who left companies 6 months ago, which rises the bounce rates for campaigns (Soft or hard) which results in us being blocked by Hubspot for sending emails to too many inaccurate or inactive emails.

May 2022

Best for prospecting new accounts

My overall experience with Zoominfo SalesOS have been amazing we see a major improvement in our prospecting numbers and it also helped us to save time.

Pros

Zoominfo provides filters that are easy to use and it helps you to segregate the data as per your requirement. Integration with CRM is amazing and it works without a lag

Cons

It's just that sometimes the data present in Zoominfo is not that accurate as compared to Linkedin.

Best tool for prospecting & lead generation in the US

ZoomInfo has the largest database of companies, contacts in the USA, it helps our sales team, who are working with the US, to get relevant contact information and most importantly, the tool helps us to get direct dials.

Pros

Software is very easy to use, it integrates with all of the most popular sales technology tools like Salesforce, Linkedin, Outreach and etc. The best thing about Zoominfo is their largest database of companies, contacts in the United States.

Cons

Like with all similar tools, sometimes data is inaccurate, outdated or there is no data at all. Moreover, their support is very slow and not very helpful. Moreover, the data quality in Europe is poor, we need to use another tool (Congism) for Europe.

Response from ZoomInfo

Hello, Thank you for your review and feedback on ZoomInfo. We always like to hear from our customers and we value what you have to say. There is some things we would love to share with you as well about our data. Currently we have 95M+ Company Profiles, 63M+ Direct Dials, 100M+ Direct Emails, 4.3M+ C-Level Contacts, and we are constantly growing daily. Our platform employs automated machine learning to constantly scan corporate websites, news articles, SEC filings, job postings and other sources for information along with our massive growing network of voluntary contributors to update information about companies and contacts. The contacts and companies are updated as soon we get new information that can be validated for accuracy. We are continuously working on improving our product everyday to better fit the needs of our customers, like yourself. We always love the chance for customers to speak with our Product team. If you're interested, please email: colbie.blaisdell@zoominfo.com.

Replied July 2021

Bad product which seldom works

Pros

The database of contacts is huge. Some are out of date, but there's usually someone you can find that fits the profile.

Cons

Can't login regularly. I have to reset my password almost every single time. And even that doesn't work sometimes and I have to contact customer service. They also have a shady sales process which forces you to cancel your subscription months before it's actually over otherwise you have to pay for another year. Not surprising that they have to trap people into giving them money given how terrible their product infrastructure is.

Response from ZoomInfo

Hi Michael, We are very sorry to hear about your negative experience with us. We take this very seriously and would like the chance to speak with you further to see how we can amend this situation. Could you please email me at colbie.blaisdell@zoominfo.com at your convenience. Looking forward to connecting with you. Thank you, Colbie Blaisdell, ZoomInfo Customer Advocacy Team

Replied June 2021

Mohsin Ali

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

April 2022

Great data providers with a lot of functionalities

It has been a great product for us - that has helped us in getting leads and carrying out lead nurturing campaigns. The chrome extension helps us reveal the main prospects we should be focusing on whenever we visit a website.

Pros

They are very easy to use, the user interface is nice. It is easy to get the data based on different personas and contact the leads. The buyer intent feature have been the best one for us as it helps us locate the ones which are interested in buying our products - Helping us to set our prospect priorities.

Cons

30% of the data have been outdated which has been a concern for us. The data we have received every time has about 20-30% of dead leads (High bounce rates) We have contacted zoominfo and the customer services is not the best.

Reasons for choosing ZoomInfo SalesOS

Reviews of zoominfo made us choose the product but unfortunately we are not completely satisfied as our email health reputation is in danger due to high bounces

Reasons for switching to ZoomInfo SalesOS

Reviews for zoominfo were good but we are leaving them too soon.

ZoomInfo is the comfortable, reliable, familiar

Overall I like ZoomInfo. I selected them because of prior experience and its brand recognition. That being said, while they offer a lot of capabilities and products, specializing in one area is just not their M.O. - at least that's what it feels like. Because of that, competitors who focus on providing one service (i.e. buyer intent) oftentimes are of higher quality (and much cheaper). They are the essence of "comfortable," which may or may not be the most important factor when deciding on your overall tech stack.

Pros

The continual acquisitions to improve their product and company. The accuracy of their contact data is pretty good. Their company data is really good. Integration with Salesforce is pretty straightforward. Lots of features and capabilities to choose from.

Cons

Customer support takes a long time. Their contact data is not always up to date especially with linkedin. No "left company" update/alert that I know of. Not a very robust integration/sync with Linkedin. Enrichment feature has been failing recently.

Reasons for choosing ZoomInfo SalesOS

They included other products which we were also in the market for... and they were familiar to us making them the "comfortable" choice.

Scott

ZoomInfo is a great tool, depending on your needs and budget

It was great before DiscoverOrg bought them and is surely improving by the day with DiscoverOrg.

Pros

Contains probably 80%+ records that have email address and/or direct dials. It is way more accurate than the data offered by other providers. Their accuracy is in line for what it should be, especially in today`s economy with unemployment being so low, and employee churn being so high. Despite these factors, I`d say their overall data accuracy is easily north of 70 - 75%, even with the above-mentioned data decay (which exists no matter what vendor you consider). One other tool that helps to narrow down the list of contacts in a larger organization, is to search with filter to find only recently verified contacts.

Cons

It`s a little pricey, but there`s a lot of value too. The only other criticism is that unless you pay for a large number of "points" (contact that you can download in bulk) you are relegated to copy and paste at the individual level. It`s a bit cumbersome (by design), but I have used it as-is for years, without the additional credits.

Reasons for choosing ZoomInfo SalesOS

Best bang for the buck; simple!

Reasons for switching to ZoomInfo SalesOS

It was many yeas ago, in fairness to InsideView, but Zoom was far superior in every way. I used Inside view once when I discovered it and subscribed, and a few years later I inherited it when I made a career move. Unless there`s been radical change, Zoom is hands-down the better solution.

Great data, easy to use and train teams to use, valuable tool for sales/marketing

I have been a user for over 6 years and I love the tool. Their customer support is always responsive - although I have rarely ever needed them because the software is very intuitive and always is working just as expected. In my experience, the sales teams work with your budget on renewals - always are flexible and make adjustments to their packaging/pricing to fit your needs.

Pros

The quality of data is top notch. I have used many different sources of marketing data - even worked for 2 of the big players - and the data at ZoomInfo is among the top in quality for B2B. Their software is extremely easy to use, even with the recent update a couple years ago. I have trained many BDRs and SDRs on how to use the tool for prospecting. I have implemented this solution at new companies I have joined and it is always received as a high-value software that continuously is renewed year over year.

Cons

There's not many cons about this software. This is being really nit-picky but... I have used the tool as a marketer to build/target and export lists. Although ZoomInfo integrates with some CRM tools, I found I still needed to export the data into excel, add any custom fields (such as Lead Owner, Lead Status, etc), then upload it into the CRM. So it is a bit time consuming. If ZoomInfo can find a way to allow you to add custom fields to the data before instantly integrating into CRMs, that would save a lot of time.

Reasons for choosing ZoomInfo SalesOS

The value is incredible. The data quality is top in the industry and continually improving and expanding.

Philip

ZoomInfo is worth the money

When I joined Mygo Consulting last year, there was no easy way to get a large number of qualified leads and their contact information, so getting ZoomInfo solved that very quickly. And Websights solved the issue of identifying visitors to our website. I have found the accuracy of the contact information to be over 90%, which is much higher than other databases I have used in the past. Overall, I have been very satisfied with their platform.

Pros

There are several features in ZoomInfo that are important to me. The first is the ability to tailor lead lists for email and prospecting campaigns. The next features that I use on a daily basis are Websights and Opportunity Scoops. Websights tells me what companies visited our website, and I recently added Hotjar to show me their activity while they visited. That gives me the ability to reach out with a very targeted message based on where they went. The opportunity scoops gives me leads that our sales team can get in touch with and talk about how we can help with the upcoming projects that are listed.

Cons

Two things that I have discussed in the past that I would like to see improved are the technology stacks that ZoomInfo reports in each company. There has been a higher amount of inaccuracy than I used to see. The other improvement would be for more detailed information in the Websights feature. It is hard to see what pages a visitor went to, which is why we added Hotjar.

Reasons for choosing ZoomInfo SalesOS

Both products cost less than ZoomInfo, but neither had all of the features that ZoomInfo offers that were important to me

Abhisek

February 2022

A must have prospecting tool if you want to target qualified leads with better accuracy

Business problems we are solving: Getting more qualified leads (outbound) with signals synced to our SF for our marketing to prospect in an automated way Benefits realized: Higher productivity; Better contact rate Overall experience: Excellent

Pros

Most impactful feature of ZoomInfo I would say is its contact and company database which is not only filled with millions of records but also very very accurate. And to top that, they have scoops, and org chart which clearly tells us signals of any new activities going on in our target companies. And all of this delivered to our inbox every day or as new feeds so we dont need to specifically search for the, Product was very easy to set up, implement, self-train and use consistently.

Cons

There are few features within ZoomInfo-SF integration wherein some of the field values in ZoomInfo are not customisable and thus we have to do a small bit of workaround to get that integrated with SF. Moreover, I would love if the contacts export limitation is increased (without extra charge) or made free to sue just like their legacy platform.

Better brand value; Better accuracy; Higher no. of quality leads

Mohammad Bilawal

March 2022

Great product no doubt but could be improved

They have been very useful for us, as we have started our demand generation and lead generation campaigns using Zoominfo, but there have been a lot of flaws with the product that the data we always exported had about 20-30% estimated bounces.

Pros

They integrate with the majority of the CRM's for us they have integrated with Hubspot and salesforce, they have been very easy to use no doubt. All the features and functionality have been in one place.

Cons

They have been pricey, restricted intent topics, outdated data and mostly the data is not active and also no research on-demand feature

ZoomInfo SalesOS