Fyle Reviews

4.54 / 5 (137)

Our advisors have recommended this product 4 times in the last 30 days

• Pros

• "Best app out there right now in my opinion, easy logging of expenses and clean reporting system. Works prefect!"

• "The ease of feeding in information and approving it. One glance gives a decent idea. It's flexible I feel and comes in very handy, "

• "1. Good user interface. 2. Navigation from one page to other is also good. 3. Faster search tabs. 4. Easy to connect from multiple platforms. etc.."

• Cons

• "Sometimes it do not calculate the exact mileage or distance. but still is GPS is a great function to calculate the distance in mileage section."

• "The things I didn't like were at the developmental stages, those little bugs have been fixed, and I have nothing but praise for Fyle"

• "App and desktop version is not same ....Desktop version is better than app"

Browse Fyle Reviews

Eric from Lavva

Fyle is easily the most user friendly expense reporting solution on the market

Helps keep all of our company expenses organized and verified for each employee. A very user friendly software.

Pros

The UI is super intuitive and has all of the functionality that is needed in helping sort out expenses within our organization. In addition, any support requests I've submitted have been met with a sense of urgency and tackled in an extremely timely manner. Very impressed with this team!

Cons

When filing repeat expenses it would be great if it could auto-populate the fields from the last time the same expense was filed. I was told this functionality was already in place but it doesn't actually seem to work. In addition, it would be great to have the option to tell the system when an expense is not a duplicate. For example, my colleague and I stay at the same hotel on the same night in different rooms. This creates two receipts with the same amount on the same date. The system alerts me that it thinks these expenses are duplicates but it does not give me the option to tell the system that they are both authorized expenses. This in turn causes one of the expenses to not import into Quickbooks. It would be great if this could get fixed.

Anirudh from EightyTwo East IT Solutions Private Limited

Fyle has just been amazing. It's Auto-Fyle feature detects even handwritten bills accurately

Better visibility on expense spends Better productivity, due to the ease of reporting and expense management

Pros

This solution is way more intuitive than any other expense management solution I have ever used. One of the biggest issues with expense management tools I have used earlier was that I had to set aside one day in a month to file expenses. With Fyle, the same task takes about 15 minutes. The Auto-Fyle feature where one can take a photo of the receipt is a godsend. The good part is that it is able to detect handwritten invoices, which are very common in India, with great accuracy. The gmail and outlook plugins are sensible additions, all designed to reduce the friction in the expense reporting process. The analytics is pretty good, and tells me who are my top expense vendors, who my top spenders are

Cons

Not much to complain about Fyle really, so will list down some feature requests. A feature to approve or reject a report by replying to the mail notification would be good to have. It currently does not have direct integration with popular taxi apps like Uber, Ola which would be good. Sometimes users submit reports after 2 months, and if there was some way to map the expenses by the bill date to the respective month of expenditure incurred, rather than the reporting month, that would be nice.

Angela from Swasti Health Catalyst

It's the easiest official expense tracker to use.

Pros

multi-currency options, easily adaptable, multiple accounts possible, easy to approve, comment etc.

Cons

It crashes every 4th/5th entry. it's been a real trouble. I use a One plus5T. Haven't recvd adequate support from the customer services.

Shama from Swasti

Easy to use bill filing

The team submits their bills in a timely manner and soft copies are available even if hard copies are lost. Allows us to keep our books up to date and track different stages of reimbursements.

Pros

The automatic capture from the image is a brilliant feature - just take images and watch it complete the rest. The app is easy to use and the integration with Gmail makes it simple to "fyle" anything.

Cons

When comments are made on the bills submitted, it is not easy to make out who the comment is for. As a manager, I get many notifications and they are not always relevant for me.

Response from Fyle

Replied September 2019

Hi Shama, thanks for your feedback. We will keep working to provide a good user experience.

Jose Mario from Renoir Group

Soo very easy to use !!!!

time gain

Pros

The introduction of File has been a huge advantage and time optimization for us consultants who work on multiple projects at the same time and still need to launch home expenses one of the projects daily.

Cons

I haven't had difficulties yet, the software always served me well

Response from Fyle

Replied August 2019

Thanks, Jose for your feedback. :)

PARAS from INSURANCE DEKHO

Fyle experience

Good experience with fyle ...have stop our manual work as well save our time,& money. Because of which enable to timely payment of our employee .

Pros

This is user friendly app ....like it most because the business expense on your finger trips just a click and upload the expense bill....you can hassle free review of your team member. App dashboard is fantastic review of all expense you can track and manage all things.

Cons

App and desktop version is not same ....Desktop version is better than app

Response from Fyle

Replied September 2019

Thanks for your kind words, Paras.

Franklin from Quest Solution/HTS

Fyle expense Reporting

Pros

This is a great little piece of software for filing expenses. I like that I can also import (Take a picture) the receipt. I keeps track of vendors I use frequently (auto-populates). You can add many expenses, then at the end of the month create a report to send them all at once.

Cons

I have had no issues what so ever with this software.

Response from Fyle

Replied July 2019

Thanks Franklin for your review, appreciate it.

Arun from seedx.in

Industry: Investment Management

Love the product experience. simple, intuitive. the AI engine could be more effective though

productivity improvement for expense submitters

Pros

Simple, Intuitive. Automates mundane tasks easily. Email agent & mobile app is clearly a great productivity driver.

Cons

reporting, analysis at the backend are rudimentary. ability to define your specific process is limited. AI engine doesnt work well enough, its my guess that the process is more manual than AI

Aleksey from SolarHome (Myanmar)

Simple software for expense management

It's to early to talk about benefits

Pros

Expense tracking, creating an expense from Gmail. User-friendly interface. Mobile app for iOS and Adroid

Cons

support email doesn't work for my email. On iOS autologin doesn't work, I need login every time when I run the application. The user guide is poor. Beter create a video tutorial for all actions

Aditya from Capillary Technologies

Great Experience- Saves business time as well as is hassle-free.

Pros

Hassle-free, Easy setup and Gmail Add-on, Very easy to fill details, easy to track reports. Overall, a smooth experience.

Cons

Mobile mail addons not there, only Google Chrome extensions available. Also, should integrate with Gallery to upload bills directly.

Dipesh from Whiteklay Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

I really like this app, it helps me to track and manage the daily expenses.

After using this app i can proudly say that i have become a more productive and organized person.

Pros

There are many features in your app, the most loved one is the option to switch between reimbursable or not. Because i use this app for both personal use and office use. So its get really simple for me to distinguish between them and get the same reported to the higher authority and get that reimburse. This app just cut of the long procedure which i had to first follow in order that get the clarified, but now its very much easy and effective. Second best thing i like is the mail plugin you guys have it directly takes the expense record from my mails and add it to the app so that i can track the expense. last but the most important feature of the app that i like is the reporting section. which directly helps in making the expense report and sent to the accounts department so that they can approve it after checking.

Cons

The unavailability of edit (crop) option in a picture after you have clicked it, i think is a drawback to the app and should be changed.

Sanjeev from Capillary Technologies India Pvt Ltd

Its a great tool which makes filing of expense reports really easy.

Ease of usage is the most important aspect. Going Paperless. Full record for review anytime in the future. Mobile App Integration.

Pros

The ease of integration from email to fyle. The plugin is very handy. I also liked the fact that we can club expense reports and make it one final report and submit for approval. The mobile app is also handy to integrate the expense from the photo library.

Cons

There is no option to easily report rejection of the report. Its cumbersome. a) From the Mobile App as a manager I cannot approve or reject a team members report. I have to login in via the web interface. b) Flagging one expense as invalid or rejected is badly designed. Very Bad user experience and design. The employee has reported 5 expenses and clubbed it under one report. I have to go and reject every expense individually. There should be an option to reject a report fully. Have a button saying Rejected and give a text box to put in comments. Make this button as prominent as the Approve Button.

Krishnam from Smallroom Communication

Excellent!

Actually, it's free for freelancers and ease of use and he way it organises invoices without any effort directly from email inbox.

Pros

I'm a freelance consultant (Remote Web Developer) and I like the ease with which I can file my bills. It's just few clicks and it's all there filed in a beautiful application at the back end.

Cons

It cannot recognise prices from all invoices or bills and sometimes it captures the currency wrongly.

Fyle is a Useful Expense Management Software

Pros

Gathering your receipts to create an expense report can be a bit tiring. It helps if your receipts are all organized. I found Fyle to be ideal for this task. First, I converted all my receipts into digital copies and saved them in one folder. Then I uploaded these to Fyle and created my expense report. This software made it easy for me to itemize my expenses and track everything. This app also allows you to extract the receipts from your email which is very convenient for me. I can complete my reports right away. Fyle provides accuracy with no delays.

Cons

This program is not good with obtaining the mileage for travel. I have to look at Google Maps to do that and this is an extra step for me. I hope they can add this feature.

Charuvagun from Capillary

Incredibly easy to use. Has been very helpful.

Pros

Ease of use. The Gmail plugin is awesome. Also the phone app helps me file expenses on the go. But this form is irritating as it is forcing me to type at least 100 characters while I don't have anything more to say!

Cons

The previous versions were more intuitive and helped me file faster. The new version takes more time for me to file.

sahil from capital first ltd

Its a very useful software to keep track record of my expenses i have occurred.

I can manage the expenses anytime with this software anytime with ease. very simple and helpful software..

Pros

the thing i like about FYLE is that its fast processing from creating reports to payments done. I get my payments in my account within a working day. I like the smoothness of the process.

Cons

sometimes I have to make urgent tours to another city. but for outstation travel i have to mention my travel at least 8 days in advance. but that may be the part of the policy of the company.

Amazing application to keep track of your expenses

Using it to track personal expenses. Easy to use. My office has subscribed to expensify which I am using for official expenses and reimbursement.

Pros

Ease of capturing the expenses, using camera and simple typing.

Cons

Does not have dashboard to visualize the categories of expenses. Also difficulty in generating reports. Does not have a feature to include mode of payment - Cash, Card, paytm, netbanking etc. Reimburse option is not used by me as all expenses are personal and I cannot remove it.

vishal from capital first ltd

FYLE is a great tool to maintain a track of our expenses at daily basis.

very good tool to get a track record of our daily expenses.

Pros

FYLE is a simple and useful tool to maintain a track record of our daily expenses. Submitting details of expenses through reports is very easy and the payment system is very fast and easy.

Cons

Great System. Very Easy to Use.

Save me a ton of time, makes my accountant very happy with the detail captured.

Pros

As a consultant that travels a lot and has a lot of expenses, I need a very easy to use system to keep track of everything to bill back my clients. I looked at a lot of different systems, and selected Fyle as the best, most cost-effective alternative. It is very easy to use and the QuickBooks integration is seemless and saves me a ton of time.

Cons

Any issues (or even suggestions on ease of use) that I have had have been addressed by the company very quickly (less than a week).

Sankarasivasubramanian from Kaigal

Very rewarding. It is one application that puts a smile whenever I use it.

Faster filing of expenses .

Pros

The chrome extension for the GMail parsing and fyling expenses. As soon as an invoice/receipt comes in mail it can be filed. In the past I have not claimed expenses, because it has become tedious to find out the correct receipt from the correct email, after a few months (I get a lot of emails). With this new extension, I can immediately file the expense, straight out of my email, without doing an expensive context switch. The process of fyling is just single click, where most of the important information is already intelligently extracted by the program. There is very less mental energy required to file expenses (which is what used to delay the activity in the first place in old days).

Cons

I wish there are easier ways to import employees, re-imburse money to employees, through quickbooks and quickbooks pay.

Lifesaver

Pros

Simplicity - I tried out three different expense management services and Fyle was the best in user-friendly design. All the other vendors did not know what they were doing when it comes to UI/UX. For example one vendor's app had 13 menu buttons in a small smartphone screen. (Is this a finger puzzle or something?) Another vendor's web app had way too many windows and tab layouts in one screen that with my 13 inch laptop, I could not read the letters because the font size was too small. (It is 2018 and yet they don't know responsive web design?) Fyle's web app and smartphone app were both well-designed and simply easy to use.

Cons

I don't like the fact that Fyle made my life so easy that I will not be able to go back to my analog days where I manually input numbers and formulas in spreadsheets, pasting paper receipts with glue and wondering when my expense is going to be reimbursed until spotting the report I submitted over a week ago is still sitting at the very bottom of a pile of documents on my boss's desk.

samrat from Treebo Hotels

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

The software helps me to keep the track record of my expenses all the time.

Very useful and simple software to keep track record of your daily expenses.

Pros

The software is very useful to keep track record of our expenses we have incurred. the interface is very simple and easy to use. happy with the software.

Cons

The only thing I dislike about FYLE is that I have to Mention my journey at least eight days in advance.

Amit from Proptiger

Need more options on auto fyle

its good, i always suggest my colleagues and friends for fyle.

Pros

it should show total monthly amount in a window at the time of new entry.

Cons

distance are not actual, like my work location to my home is 21 km but in fyle it shows 17 km only, which we can not change all the time doing new entry.

Shreevidhya from Teach for India

This has made my expense tracking a delight. It has made is very easy to be organized and efficient.

Daily tracking expense and easy recall + less/ virtually no mess.

Pros

I really love how it is extremely easy to keep track of expenses. I can record my daily expenses and I don't have to worry about losing the bill. It is also very easy to know what expense is what, thanks to the logo near the expense, be it food or travel. The best thing about file is also the auto fyle option which lets you add expenses and not worry about filling the details in

Cons

The chronological segregation can be clearer or in a different format rather than the scroll down format because it gets confusing sometimes, when you're filling out multiple expenses at one go.

Ivy from Capillary Technologies

Super user friendly and convenient.

Really helps take away a major headache in workplace, more than happy to recommend.

Pros

That it makes tedious claim submission easy and hassle free. No more manual tracking of receipts and excel sheet record, now I can just snap photos of receipt anywhere anytime. The report generating feature is really useful as well, definitely helped me save a lot of time so I can focus on actual work and not let admin tasks get in the way.

Cons

Sometimes the app takes time to load. Some entries were already submitted with attachment but wasn't tagged as attachment available when I review my monthly report so need to double check.

Colette from Seljahol Ltd.

Am not one for superlative praise but this is definitely my favourite app!

This software has made the whole painful tracking and submission of expenses so much easier. huge amounts of time saved on my part

Pros

Is intuitive, user friendly and saves a huge amount of time. sorting out expenses is not my favourite job in the whole world but this makes it so easy! Very impressed with expense submission and the reports generated absolutely cover my requirements.

Cons

Not much. have had a couple of glitches related to ineroperability with my anti virus programme but nothing that could be overcome. I have to say that customer support has been incredibly prompt in responding to any (minor) problems I have had

Francis Xavier from Elara Marketing Services Pte. Ltd.,

Easy to Use, and report documentation with Accurate distance calculations. Online file storage.

Pros

The software is online and can be accessed from any device , anywhere at my convenience and it's hassle free storage of file with daily entries gives an extra edge. It becomes easy to report, and send attachment without hard copies. Easy to understand and read reports, provide analysis and recollect all that which can be forgotten on a day to day basis. Help to improvise and plan better for a result oriented work plan.

Cons

When we enter 2 days entries at a time , the total accrued amount is not displayed on screen, have to scroll back to Home page to check the Figures.

Rakesh from Actoserba active wholesale pvt Ltd.

I personally love this app because it's very ease to use and also I save my whole expenses data .

It helps me to save my business data. Very honestly I feel relaxed from the part of expenses because it takes hardly some minutes to save my expenses statement .

Pros

I think its my assistant who care and save my all records and bussiness data . It's very simple and you can operate and play very easily and save your data so that you are free from such a Hectic paper work and all that . A person can check expenses statement any time . It save our time . I personally suggest to use this app to everyone.

Cons

Sometimes it is not working due to hang problem but not a big issue with that otherwise I love this app

Krunal from Elara marketing services pvt ltd

I am using FYLE for filing of my official local conveyance and mobile bill conveyance,it's awesome

I file my official monthly local conveyance and mobile bill conveyance through this application

Pros

It's very user friendly application and easy to understand. Since the time I started using it I really never had any problem for tracking my expenses

Arpit from Bicycle AI

Fyle is a great expense management tool that's helped us streamline our business accounting

Pros

1. Really like the web interface. It's clean, intuitive and easy to use. 2. The Gmail plugin is extremely handy. Filing expenses directly from my mail has made the process error & hassle free

Cons

1. The mobile experience is less than ideal. While it gets the job done, the application needs a little more thought around the UX. Too many clicks to get something done. 2. The report generation on the web and the mobile is a little weird. There have been multiple times that I've been confused about what went into a report and what got left out. The reporting feature needs work.

Jatin from Capillary Technologies

Its been a great experience, fyle has been a revelation

freedom from the cumbersome spreadsheets and paper bills, don't even store the bills anymore :)

Pros

its been a decent experience so far, before fyle, we used to file the expenses on spreadsheets and cumbersome excel sheets , gave 3 stars on customer support and value for money as the finance office uses that.

Cons

1. Please have an extension for apple users as well, the fyle extension is not present in safari, i had to download chrome to be able to use fyle 2. when you click on the fyle button twice, the reimbursement gets added twice, possible coz of a bug in the API calls

Sirisha from Capillary Technologies Pvt Ltd

awesome software which helps us maintain our expenses and claim it in an easy format .

Ease of claiming Monthly expenses and keeping a track of all the expenses. Also the prompt on filing the expenses is a good reminder

Pros

Being a sales person keeping the hard copy was difficult and would often misplace the bills. Now with this software, it is instant uploading which helps us in claiming easily. also no need of maintaining the hard copies. Also helps us keep a check on the spending

Cons

report generation . Once generated cannot edit if need be.Also when an item is reported or query is raised, difficult to find the reason for rejecting the item and correct it.

Mia from Self-employed

The Developers must have read my mind

Pros

Fyle is exactly what we needed, in these days of technology moving forward in leaps and bounds, Fyle is leading the way by being the first to provide this interactive software program which takes the headache away from keeping track of your spending. Small or large, no matter the size of your business, you can't go past Fyle, once you try, you will never look back.

Rajesh from Capillary

Surely Fyle has reduced the efforts & hassles involved in filing mundane expenses & claims.

Pros

- Ease of Use: being able to just click picture of the bills for claiming has immensely reduced the time alloted for this non-producitve activity. - Systematic status updates: we clearly get to know the status of the claim, queries on any item, or being to able to respond etc - summary of reports: a step which helps keep track of all our reimbursement claims and understand the status of our claims etc - avoid duplication : this allow us to check past claims and help avoid any re-claims on any already claimed stuff!

Cons

- NOT mobile friendly: this is a step which would surely take Fyle a long way. As of now I cannot connect claims on mails through mobile app! It's only on desktops. - duplication of the pictures: when we add pics into the Fyle application, instead of directly using them Fyle creates a replica and hence another r picture in the album.

Abhishek from Tumsa

Simply awesome

Pros

The simplicity and smart plugins that make the fyling effortless, frictionless and rewarding. The very few initial hiccups were sorted with the responsive support team immediately and we have had no issues from the users, admin or finance team. Everybody loves it.

Cons

I am also the admin for my company and the UX there is a tad lower (compared to the overall experience). SInce it is less than a year old I am sure that this will change soon. But the pros beat this minor point handsdown and I am totally hooked to this

Ashwin from Capillary Technologies

Right product, Right time and Right channels :)

Pros

> Integrated with Email > Has mobile app and an option to click photos and submit proofs on the go > Most importantly works like a charm

Cons

Nothing much to say. Few times auto detection of email invoice doesn't work. Sometimes the image detection doesn't work. However have been consistently getting great support from Fyle team. So no qualms :)

Mansoor from Locon Solutions Private Limited

It is a very good software to use and access. However, there are improvements that need to be made.

Pros

It has very good features like: Ease of access Location integration Overall experience User Friendly Specific fields

Cons

At times it shows error message which is irrelevant. Not allowing us to edit the location Exact mapping in day to days work is not possible Not allowing us to have more number of entries in a given day

Aadil from Belong.co

The most easy and functional app for expense management

Helps save time and effort. Have used expense management tools in the past - from larger enterprises, but they were clunky - fyle is designed keeping the user in mind - a much needed today in today's world of work.

Pros

With Fyle, filing expenses is as easy as a clicking one single button. Fyle automatically extracts information from emails and parses them into their expense manager eliminating the need for manual entry. This helps save time and effort. Precious, precious tool for enterprises and their people on the go.

Amit from PropTiger.Com/Housing.Com/Makaan.Com

Excellent. I really appreciate the coverage of this product as a user as well as an admin.

Time and efforts saved for team. Good control on the data. Analysis and cotrols improved a lot.

Pros

1. Option of App & Web gives freedom and ease 2. Mapping of status of expense on e-mail is super feature. Now I don't miss the claim and also don't get to claim same expense twice. 3. It adopts the real time learning and the team has been doing excellent work by incorporating the feedback immediately. 4. Ease of claims and approvals.

Cons

Need more learning for team on the reporting side.

Anant from Capillary

Great ease of use

Pros

1. filing of expenses is easy 2. work flow from employee to manager to finance team with tracking till the payment and audit logs makes it good overall tool for expense management

Cons

Nothing at the moment. While a feature to fyle expenses from mail on phone could be a good addition

Hitesh from Capillary Technology

Filing reimbursement using Fyle is extremely convenient. Now I file my expense always on time.

Now filing the expenses doesn't seem like a TASK! Fyle has made is simpler for me.

Pros

The most innovative and useful feature of Fyle is, I can file my expense right through my email by just 1 click. No need to download any invoices as it automatically attached it along with the expense. I have to travel overseas due to my work, where my expenses are in different currencies. Now I don't have to worry about money conversion rates because Fyle does it for me automatically. Autofill feature for expenses types/classification is also very useful.

Cons

The browser extension takes alot of space on every email body and it's very flashy that you will definitely notice. I think there has to be some way to activate it only when you want to file expenses. Rest of the time it should be invisible.

Ruchira from Pravega Ventures

Fyle has removed all the hassles from expense filing, and really brought down the amount of time.

Pros

The dashboard allows me to keep a track of all my expenses that have been pending, approved or raised with a query. Paper bills are also easy to log with a simple process of click-and-upload. I've noticed that overtime the system has become more intelligent, it auto populates fields from my email invoices; such that a few seconds is all it takes to file an invoice. Fyle has been a life saver; I am now assured that I do not miss out on any of my expense claims.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind really, but other gmail plugins sometimes stop working due to the plugin. So I activate the Fyle plugin intermittently.

Vignesh from Teach For India

Its been an absolutely amazing experience using Fyle. Totally loved the simplicity of the app.......

Pros

Simplicity and the way how it is being designed. Its great how it is also linked to gmail, hotmail and other IDs as well. Makes life really easy with just a click

Cons

I guess while I like the link it has with gmail and other emails to be able to fetch bills directly, sometimes it is also a hindrance since it pop up once we open every email on the right side.. Also the app on playstore doesnt have an option to generate a report.

Ben from Freshworks

Easy. Convenient. Amazing

Expenses take me 2 mins a week rather than having to type out a bunch of manual invoices

Pros

Gmail integration makes it really easy to create expenses - all I have to do is press a button and update a few fields. The app is great when I'm on the go and ensures I don't lose any receipts.

Cons

UI for Gmail app isn't perfect. For example, it can be difficult to see the fields that have been selected.

Abhishek from Belong.co

Easy to use, makes expense filling a no brainer

Pros

Can do my expenses for a month in just 15mins without downloading receipts. It easy to keep track of all previous expenses too, gives complete visibility.

Cons

Wish it had a camera to click pictures for hard copy receipts. It can be better with the UX when it comes to reporting the expenses. The design is not very intuitive, once you have filed the expenses how do you report them.

SUDHEER from Treebohotels.com

Past 5 months im in Treebo, This is a place where we can learn new things for our future growth.

Pros

1)Growthtool:- its easy to confirm and cancel the bookings as per customer preference. 2)HX:- it helps us a lot when customer wants any modification.

Cons

Booking search tool:- Its easy to operate, But sometimes bookings will be showed reserve status where bookings already been cancelled. Payment will not been updated sometimes.

Tanmay from Capillary Technologies

Simple easy and hassle-free

Easy of "fyleing" reimbursements without forgetting any expense.

Pros

Very easy to use. Adding expenses, creating reports all of it is simple and straight-forward. The UI is not complicated.

Cons

The app is a little laggy and sometimes sticks. It mostly happens while taking a photo directly from the app. I have had to close the app and start again.

Ulhas from Capillary Technologies India Pvt ltd

It is a great tool to Manage our expenses.

Report and tally my expenses, I can view my monthly reimbusement.

Pros

Easy to use and hassle-free software, I am using this software for more than one year now. Well designed, The best feature is to grab the details from emails,

Cons

Sometimes it is very annoying if it not logged in immediately. the login website will not work https://app.fyle.in/app/chromeext/index.html#/login this link I am unable to open in my laptop. Instead of this I am using https://app.fyle.in/app/#/main/my_reports to login in to my account

Abhijeet from Provin technos Pvt. Ltd.

Very easy and helpful now we can prepare our expenses report on the go.

Pros

Plugin to gmail help us to update our expenses very easily and best past is no repetition of expenses.

Cons

on Mobile app if you give the feature crop the Image then it will help us to upload only the picture. because when we take the picture and upload out side area of image is also uploaded.

John from Elite Pacific Properties, LLC

Easy to use, intuitive features for ease of onboarding.

Pros

The system flexibility and scalability is an appreciated feature. The onboarding and customer support has been superior.

Cons

You cannot split charges between different divisions presently, but we have been assured that this feature will be available in the very near future.