All Heights Platform Reviews

1-25 of 65 Reviews

Sort by

Reviews are by default sorted by Recommended to software buyers, driven by our proprietary algorithm reflecting the depth and quality of the review, recency of experience, and other factors. As a neutral reviews platform, the star rating of the review is not considered in the "Recommended" ranking, and there is currently no voting mechanism that would allow site visitors to influence the ranking.
User Profile

Nicole

Verified reviewer

E-Learning, 2-10 employees

Used daily for less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra
This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed March 2024

They Make Teachable Cry

The level of service is extraordinary. And the product is superior to competitors in the field.

PROS

They migrated two very large courses of 140+ hours If footage. It was ready tor use. Including notification of students. Seamless and painless shift away from Teachable. Extremely responsive customer service.

CONS

No quizzes BUT they explained how to integrated from Google Forms.

Reasons for switching to Heights Platform

Cost, and heights showed they are interested in developing their products

User Profile

Barak

Verified reviewer

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Used daily for more than 2 years

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed February 2022

Love this software, great customer service, very happy for having found it

Overall I got only good words to say. I've already described the pros & cons in the other sections, but I'll say that I use the software not only to sell courses, but also to organize training programs for my team members, to record live workshops and provide access to users, to record mastermind meetups and provide access to my mastermind members, and even collect videos that I'd like to keep for later reference, and keep them in one place.

PROS

Heights Platform provides everything I need in a course platform - easy to host a bunch of courses, training programs, webinars recordings, etc, and provide restricted access to whomever I choose, for however long I desire, and so on. I'm very happy with their pricing plans, the interface, the technical performance, all work very well. I particular I'm happy with the customer service, which is SUPER responsive, proactive and helpful. They keep developing, and seem to really care about their user base. They deserve to succeed. Not affiliated, just a happy user.

CONS

I'd be very happy with a bit more information provided through the API - in particular various user reports. Basic are enough, such as how many users are signed up for each course, including some general info: emails, etc. I'm be EXTREMELY grateful if there's a way to BULK create/edit courses,... for example uploading a CSV/XLS file to create a structure, description, title, slug, and so on. In a more and more automated world, that would make the software immensely more useful for me. I've already expressed those interest directly to the team, and I'm sure it's somewhere down the road.

The previous product was not design for online courses per-se. I made the switch to be able to invest more time in things that matter.

Chun

E-Learning, 2-10 employees

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed September 2022

Efficient customer service!

We are building a bilingual language exchange program to start, and up to now, Heights Platform provides a good place for our clients from both countries to gain access to our courses and content.

PROS

It is rather challenging to figure out all the back-end functions within a month of the free trial, so reaching out to customer service is our company's best experience. Multiple representatives reached out to us asking if we needed help and we were able to resolve every problem within 1 or 2 email exchanges. Having a friend who knows Java or CSS or HTML will help immensely with customizing the landing page or the specific link. Having free stock photos to choose from for content building is a plus! And I love how we could add a demo to the course.

CONS

As a designer, I don't really like the limited landing page layout options.

Susan

Real Estate, 1 employee

Used daily for less than 2 years

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed January 2024

User Friendly and Great Support

It’s a great program and always improving. Great SEO

PROS

The support team is hands down the best in the industry. And the program set up is professional and well-designed. They also respond with links to answer your questions or actually go on your site and take screen Captures of the way to solve the problem.

CONS

I wish the headers and footers were more customizable. And had social icon loading capabilities.

The other program was Too expensive!!!

User Profile

Zakia

Verified reviewer

E-Learning, 1 employee

Used daily for less than 12 months

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed May 2020

Next Generation Learning Management Solution with Exceptional Support

Heights has been a pleasure to implement and work with. My students have remarked how much they enjoy completing courses and the ease of use to access content. As a system admin I can rest assured that the content is quickly loaded and easy to upload with minimal to no technical friction. It just works add to this the ability to monetize and customize the learner experience through programs and projects, this is the complete solution to delivering education in easily digestible format. KUDOS to Heights.

PROS

It was extremely easy to setup and load multiple courses in an intuitive manner.

CONS

I would like the ability to customize the look and feel of lessons, Courses have beautiful landing pages but when there are over 30 lessons in a curriculum it would be nice to customize with images.

Reason for choosing Heights Platform

It was the one platform positioned for learner experience.

Ease of use without needing to host the software on my site.

Vendor Response

Thanks so much for the review! We're glad to hear you found Heights Platform easy to use, and that you see us as the only platform positioned for learner experience! Our goal is to help your customers achieve results, because in the long run, your content has the most value when your students get the results they are after.

Replied May 2020

Karima

Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 employees

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed April 2023

Heights is my second home and the team acts like real family who cares about your growth

All i can say is it's a life changing journey I felt existing as a person and not just as a number or $$. Anytime i ask about something they are here to jump in and help It happened that i asked about things that have nothing to deal with the platform like a specific software or even how can I use my camera I had my answers and more I have no words to describe my expectationsThey are all wonderful and the platform itself is so easy to use and even if you don't underestimate as i said you send email they will jump in and send you screenshots videos and links to help I am grateful to the team and to the platform itself Love Karima

PROS

EverythingI really love love the team the platform the featuresIn the beginning i was little bit frustrated because i struggle with tech But the team never ever let me down. Everyone is so nice so helpfulIf there were 100000 stars I would put ♾️ . Just to show you how Amazing they all are Anytime i struggle or i get confused i send email and they answered in not even 24 hours They send you screenshots and guide you through everything. They even make video for you and send it to you I can't say enough about them all I can't appreciate enough all there support and there care They even created a feature for me because my courses are in Arabic to make it easier They accept any feedback with love And God knows how picky and difficult i can be But they were so patient and so helpful.The platform itself offers way more than any others I be tried 5 of them without mentioning the names And i realized that the advising they sell you galaxies but when it comes to reality you have a mg of dirt And the customer service is either rude or they answer you 5 days later and they keep telling you we will schedule a zoom soon and from there you have more chances to meet lady than one of them With heights you have all you need . The price is not even what you pay when you go to a restaurant especially if you ask for the veuve Clicquot .I highly recommend this platformThank you guys i would probably give up on my buisness without you Here no false promise no lies.

CONS

I just as mentioned have struggled with the website but i realized that i was wasting my time trying to make it perfect and the most important is not the website but the course content and all the rest That was my only personal struggle but again i am not good with any software so technically i have no cons Also it doesn't look fancy but it's just my fashionista Parisian side who takes over sometimes But again students or clients don't care about how it looks like they just want you !

The worst was system.io And the rest don't offer what i needed Some of them customer service especially samcart and system Io Thankefic doesn't have all features in heights like email marketing affiliate etc neither challengers Learn words are not for me and if you want to have what you have with heights you LL have to pay more than 200 dollars i think a month i remember it was crazy expensiveI tried attract well also my experience was great with customer service but it doesn't offer unlimited courses and it has way less than heights platform

Paul

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1 employee

Used weekly for less than 12 months

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed December 2020

Excellent, easy to use and build online course creator

Overall a stellar product that gets better with every update. The pros far outweigh the cons and even if the cons never changed, I'd still consider this my favorite course creation tool. Pricing is extremely reasonable (if not lower than most) for the amount of functionality you get and support is stellar. I will use Heights Platform for all my courses now and in the future.

PROS

I really enjoy building courses in this program. It's intuitive and easy to navigate. Adding content is a breeze and their updates have made certain, previously difficult to use areas now easier than ever. The end result looks stellar on mobile and desktop and the developers like to make sure the users are always satisfied. If there's something the software can't do, they either try to implement it, or they suggest an alternative. They never leave you hanging. There doesn't seem to be too much of a learning curve as opposed to other course creation programs. I was up and building in no time at all. An amazing dashboard that keeps track of student progress and activity, popularity of lessons, income and more. Built in online community so students can interact. Role assignments so students see only other students in the same course. Integration with Zapier and so many other great features.

CONS

There is room for improvement and I believe most of the following is on their roadmap. I'm not thrilled about the Notes area. It works flawlessly, but it's so hidden and small that it's hard to use. The editing screens are smaller than I'd like and I have to scroll up and down a lot instead of having the editing at full screen. The student sees full screen so no problem there, but as the administrator, it would be great if I could see the big picture without having to change to View mode. It's a minor gripe really, but it can feel confining sometimes because the canvas for creation is smaller than it should be. It's not a deal-breaker by any means, but it is noticeable. Once you insert images, you can't resize them. Again, a minor annoyance (I can change size outside the program before importing), but it's worth noting. There are labels that can't be changed. I don't use the term "lessons" in my course but the Next and Previous buttons say Lesson on them. Would love to change those and other labels but they are locked in for now. None of these issues would prevent me from buying the program but I wanted to mention them here. The software works great.

It's more intuitive, affordable, and support has been excellent. All the course creation tools have their pluses, but I just kept coming back to Heights Platform.

Tim

Management Consulting, 2-10 employees

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed December 2020

Easy to go live, superb support, looks great, gamification and analytics, solid roadmap

I got to hear from the Heights [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], a few months ago during an online conference I attended and I was impressed with his passion for the platform, his commitment to his users, and the base of users globally that are using the platform. My experience when reaching out to support was great, and I’ve enjoyed building programs on the platform and watching my audience go in and use it. So... all good as far as I’m concerned.

PROS

There are a number of things I like about Heights. I like assigning points to courses, because I can use that for any number of ways to motivate (eg to award badges (built in to Heights), or any idea such as linking to discounts, offer bonuses, or even to charitable giving). All are good to encourage and motivate students to continue to engage with your programs. Engaged students are continuing subscribers. I also like the forum feature within the platform, where students can help each other and discuss topics without having to go off platform to somewhere link Facebook, expecially if not everyone is regularly on FB. I also like the ease of switching between administrative and user experience views to test UI and UX. I like that each course can have it’s own landing page, the use of bundles, and how early adopters for discounted subscriptions can retain those fees even after I increase the price of a subscription. This is great for beta launches and making students feel they got a great deal.

CONS

My main con is that a lesson in course A couldn’t be duplicated into course B. Instead I had to remake it with a bunch of copying and pasting. I assume that’ll be a reasonably easy fix sometime down the track. I had a slight learning curve to understand how Heights structures its environment. But once I got how they organise courses and lessons and the various editors for each, it’s pretty straightforward. I had my VA login and move all my courses from another platform and into Heights within 2 days, so her learning curve was short and the transition easy. For me there are a couple of features that I think would make it better, especially from a marketing perspective, but I do see their roadmap is great with the whole platform becoming a very solid ecosystem, and I see some elements that I’m hoping for due to come on the platform in the coming months. I’m glad I made the switch. Oh, I’d prefer a chat option for those of us outside Nth America, although I will say that the support I receive after submitting my request was swift, thorough, pleasant, and solved my issue.

1. I like having a team of people focused and working to make my students experience better. So a dedicated platform is better than a plugin where I have to do that myself. 2. I like the gamification elements in Heights. I want the experience to be fun, and to have the ability to motivate my users to continue using the product as a built-in feature. 3. I like the customisations and robustness of the dashboard. 4. I like the personableness of the support team and the degree of support I received.

Anonymous

1 employee

Used daily for less than 2 years

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed January 2021

Very powerful and easy-to-set-up LMS

PROS

I've really appreciated Heights for allowing me to get started quickly. There are no bugs. There are no weird UI quirks. Things just work. The interface is responsive (mobile, tablet, desktop all work). There is a TON of very well-written documentation covering nearly every case possible, so you will always find answers. And, you get support responses very quickly from the team. CNAME, custom colors, custom code insertion all make Heights Platform powerful. AND, the Paypal and Stripe integration is VERY easy!

CONS

The interface is a little complex: sometimes it's not clear whether a product, a landing page, or a sales page is published, active, etc. so it requires some fiddling with settings and testing. The concept of Bundles is a bit buried in the interface. It just takes, like, 20 minutes getting used to it. Finally, the text editor is a little dated: there's no support for HTML embeds.

Kyvio was making too many changes, and the interface frankly looked dated. And, it was clear to me (based on the frequent near-daily e-mails advertising other products) that Kyvio's team was going in many different directions.

User Profile

April

Verified reviewer

Warehousing, 11-50 employees

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed November 2020

Easy to Use with Awesome Support Team

Overall this software works great. I have rolled it out to ten businesses and each business has a slightly different application. When I do need support (which is rarely now that I know how to use it) the support team is alway super responsive.

PROS

I love how easy it is to use and setup but, the most important feature to me is user tracking. It lets me quickly gauge how involved my students are in their learning journey. I can see who my rock stars are and who is lagging behind and may need more support or motivation.

CONS

Sometimes rearranging lessons and arranging the hierarchy isn't as intuitive as it could be. It takes some getting used to but it is easy after that.

Teachable was cheaper but the transaction fees were overpriced. With Heights, I can use Stripe or Paypal and not worry about paying a 5% fee. That difference can really add up as you gain more and more students. I didn't fully evaluate Thinkific for comparison because I couldn't easily find basic information about payment processing and fees on their website. Credit cards are a huge deal for me because on just $500 a month at 3% the transaction fee is 15 but at 5% it is $25.

Christine

Arts and Crafts, 1 employee

Used less than 12 months

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed December 2020

Heights Platform Recommendation

PROS

I would highly recommend the Heights platform to any creators looking to share their skills. The platform is very easy to use and has a highly professional look and feel. I searched long and hard for the perfect teaching platform to use, and Heights clearly took first place. Not only do the features they offer far surpass other platforms I've researched, but Heights has proven to me that they truly value their creators. Their customer service is second to none. I've always received quick, kind and thorough answers to all of my questions. They have always come across as really wanting you to succeed, and this can be seen in their reasonable pricing structure as well. While other platforms can claim 50% of the proceedings of each class sale, Heights respects all the hard work you put into course creation and allows you to retain full ownership. They only charge a reasonable monthly fee with no hidden charges.

CONS

I have no cons in regards to the Heights Platform.

Udemy: Udemy takes 50% of the proceedings of each class sale. However, this can jump to as high as 75% if students sign up through Udemy paid ads. Skillshare: Skillshare only pays total minutes watched per month. The pay rate per minute is low, and there is no check system that the minutes watched number is accurate. Also, if students watch videos in 2x speed, the pay rate will be cut by half. For example, a 20 minute video would only be classified as a 10 minute video. Patreon: Patreon is a platform similar to Heights in that it also offers a monthly fee pricing structure. It charges a percentage of whatever your monthly sales are. In order to have the bare minimum of features for offering good class selection, creators would at least need to choose Patreon's Pro tier, which takes 8% of your monthly proceedings with additional hidden fees. Patreon's pricing winds up being much higher than Heights with far fewer included features. For example, if you had 100 students paying $10/month on Height's Basic Plan, it would be $40/month. If you had 100 students paying $10/month on the comparable Patreon Pro Plan, it would be $80/month. Also, I found that Patreon's customer service is lacking.

Thomas

Utilities, 1 employee

Used weekly for less than 2 years

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed December 2020

Good solid platform for online learning

I've looked at a tried a wide variety of online training and membership platforms and have really settled on Heights Platform to move forward with my specialized training for the water utility industry. It really has a lot of customization options from landing pages, to student tracking, to setting up course bundles and memberships. If you are so inclined, you can even sell coaching, online/in-person events or even consulting through Heights Platform, in addition to the more traditional digital products such as downloadable project files, ebooks and recorded single/multi-part courses - lots of flexibilit in the products you can offer.

PROS

Lots of options to customize the look and feel of the program; generous limits on students; good pricing on upgrade options; ability to connect your own payment gateways; great customer service; detailed student tracking; ability to easily set up ala carte classes, bundles or full memberships; built-in landing page builder; ability to create learning "funnels;" a message board for communicating with students; and, ability to use your own HTML and css to further customize the look and feel of the interface.

CONS

No quizzes/tests are available, although you can set up a "project" for a student to complete; no certificates for course completion are available through the Heights Platform (I use Sertifier - an outside program to issues certificates for professional development hours or CEUs); no native integrations except Zapier.

A combination of price and flexibility. An important added bonus is that I have gotten stellar customer service in those rare times I have needed it. Lastly, the developers seem committed to growing and improving the platform so that it does not stagnate.

Heights is a better value and I find the Podia pages to be clunky to set up with not much improvement in that regard over several years. Still, Podia is a good program, but I find Heights to be the better value and just recently invested in increasing the student limit for my training program hosted on Heights.

Matthew

E-Learning, 11-50 employees

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed November 2020

Finally a platform that delivers on every level.

Overall I am thrilled with my experience and I will certainly be recommending the platform to people on my programs

PROS

Heights platform is flexible without being confusing. Streamlined without being restrictive. This is software that has either been built by course creators or that has been built after a lot of research into what is important to course creators. The features are exactly what I needed for my business. I have tried just about every platform in the market place including 'going alone' on my own servers and nothing has come close to the features, functionality and ease of use of Heights. In addition the customer service is the best I have come across...period.. Real people with a real desire to help you to launch your business. I have an audience over over 150,000 students and the platform is perfect. At the price point it is pitched at Heights is a no brainer for my business.

CONS

There is very little that I dont like about the software. If there was one thing that would make it even better though it would be a choice of a few payment templates or client viewing templates. However that really is not needed and would just be an extra.

Hands down a better more customisable product with a much more attractive price point overall.

Clickfunnels I quite possible the worst software I have ever used. Overpriced, and full of bugs.

Lynyetta

Individual & Family Services, 2-10 employees

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed October 2020

Great System, Great Value

I ran my signature course through Heights and the process went seamlessly. I do wish the platform was sleeker, more attractive, and had a more intuitive registration and landing page platform, like its competitors. But it's got all the bells and whistles you'd need at a great price. The learning curve is super easy to manage. I registered and was creating courses and lessons within 30 minutes. I'd absolutely (and have) recommend Heights to a colleague.

PROS

I spent quite a while looking for a course management system that didn't cost me an arm and a leg. Heights is an awesome option. It's easy to navigate and does everything I needed that the more expensive systems offer. The support is AWESOME!!! Every time I get confused or have a question I get an in-depth response within 24 hours. I hope they stay this way as they grow because the top-notch support is a HUGE plus. I've not used it yet, but I like the ability of having a discussion forum in the software. I will use it in my next launch to avoid having to rely on and maintain a social media group or separate membership group.

CONS

It's not as sleek looking as their competitors and I wish it had better color branding options (the preset color themes are not at all attractive; they're very loud). They recently released an update where you can enter your own colors but the colors I chose don't always integrate with the system well and some words on buttons and navigation bars become difficult to see as a result. I also wish I could upload more than one document in a lesson (e.g. workbook AND pdf of PowerPoint slides). The student billing and registration system (landing pages, checkout, registration pages etc) embedded within the program are a bit confusing and not as intuitive or attractive, so I had to use Zapier to connect the system to my external cart.

Price. Features.

Melanie

Education Management, 1 employee

Used less than 6 months

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed May 2020

I’m Too New To Give It a “5” - Definitely a “4” - Will Update This Review In Time

I had been considering getting into the remote tutoring/coaching scene for years, but I never made the leap. I kept saying next year, next year, next year. The COVID-19 pandemic gave me the push. Although I purchased Heights pre-pandemic, the statewide Stay-At-Home order shut my brick and mortar turning center down and all of my clients were GONE overnight. The Heights Team has been helpful in answering all of my questions and helping me understand the technical aspects of each of the features that are inside of the Heights platform so that I can get pieces in place to deliver remote services.

PROS

God knows there are many online platforms out there - since eLearning is taking the world by storm. Honestly, the thing that made Heights the unquestionable choice for me at purchasing time was value for the price. Often, people have a dream of what they want to do/accomplish with a new shiny object - whether or not they get around to doing it is another story. At shopping time, I knew what I was looking for (a platform to do remote tutoring/coaching) but I was also dreaming of services that I wanted to grow into. Consequently, I had many specific questions during my software shopping phase. I wondered about: e-commerce logistics/fees, password protected content capabilities, student enrollment/unenrollment, media/file format requirements, Integrations, etc and the list goes on. The Heights Team was there every step of the way, in an extremely timely manner, and with very specific answers to my questions. Often, instead of just answering the question, they provided me with directions with screen shots and specific use cases of other Heights clients - priceless! Remember, I was not even a Heights client at this time! I thought to myself, “If the Heights Teams gives this much attention to a person shopping their software, I can only imaging how great the customer service is once I become a client!” Which leads me to value for price. The features are the usual, but the help with implementing the features - absolutely priceless!

CONS

The learning curve could be better (so the Heights Team can focus on updates instead of cries for help LOL!). There are very nicely scripted help articles with screen shots, however, since there is an eCommerce side for what I am using it for, I am quick to check in with the Heights Team to make sure I am doing it right (no matter what IT is). For example, I am still trying to get the hang of students enrollment/unenrollment, course -vs- program eCommerce, making sure my Zapier integrations are correct. But this is on me, not Heights. Heights is not pretty, but it has the features you need: from course creation to eCommerce to landing pages. It is an all-in-one software to get anyone started in the eLearning scene.

Yes.

Anne

Publishing, 2-10 employees

Used weekly for less than 2 years

This review was submitted organically. No incentive was offered

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed January 2023

A serious alternative for Kajabi and other course platforms

I love Heights. They're easy to use and they are constantly improving the platform. Their newest feature, websites and webpages, is phenomenal and a huge game changer. Additionally, I can't say enough about their tech support. The [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and other CS specialists are superstars and go the extra mile to make sure you can do what you need to within their system. Another bonus is that they're constantly improving their features and adding new ones, so you never feel like you have a dead product.

PROS

I love the ease of implementation of courses. They make it really easy to build and launch your courses.

CONS

I do wish they'd let you build quizzes and such, but it's not a deal breaker by any means.

I love Heights' feature list and the level of customization and integrations.

I tried Thrive Apprentice first. Great for course building, but trying to get them to work with WordPress and other plugins was just a nightmare, so I switched to Kajabi. And Kajabi is great, but they are SUPER expensive and really outside my budget as a small creator. Heights has a good price and will grow with me.

User Profile

Swen

Verified reviewer

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 2-10 employees

Used weekly for more than 2 years

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed August 2022

Sehr gute Lernplattform mit beständiger Weiterentwicklung

Heights Platform ist eine großartige Lernplattform mit ständigen Updates und Verbesserungen. Das Design mag ein wenig altmodisch aussehen, aber dennoch funktional. In naher Zukunft würde ich mir ein modernes Design wünschen.

PROS

Heights Platform wird ständig um sinnvolle neue Features weiterentwickelt. Zuletzt kam die Möglichkeit hinzu Communitys zu erstellen, was eine sehr wertvolle Ergänzung ist. Die Bedienung und Administration ist recht einfach. Besonders schätze ich in besonderem Maße, die Möglichkeit über KonnectzIT oder integrately mit anderen Tools zu verbinden.

CONS

Das Design hat sich wenig weiterentwickelt. Zwar wurden etwas mehr Möglichkeiten geschaffen, das Design etwas an das eigene CI anzupassen, dennoch wirkt das Design bei Heights Platform angestaubt. Ich würde mir wünschen, dass es hier in der Zukunft einige Verbesserungen und Templates gibt, um die Lernplattform moderner zu gestalten.

Sara

Retail, 2-10 employees

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed December 2020

Game changing platform for course creation

Firstly, can I just say that when it comes to tech, I'm from a generation before mobile phones. I didn't get online till my late 20's and I don't have a huge team of developers behind me, as I started to build my business. Why is this important? Well if this sounds like you, I can tell you right now that you won't be disappointed with the Heights Platform. This software has been built with ease of use in mind. A great deal of thought and care has been put into every area of the platform, and the attention to detail really shines, as you begin to use Heights to build your course. It literally works out of the box. With course creation taking a great deal of time, the last thing you need is a platform that requires you to invest endless hours in tutorials, just to get yourself up and running. The support for the software is second to none, and the team at Height obviously care about their customers, and work to support your course success.

PROS

The software is ridiculously easy to use, right out of the box. The dashboard is well designed and incredibly simple to navigate. You can switch into different views, to experience the course as a student too, which really helps as you build your lesson plan. The ability to add downloads, videos and worksheets directly into each section is perfect, and adds a new dimension to the overall experience for the students. The course looks professional once completed, with the added bonus of being able to customise the look and feel of the course, to match your branding. You can set up a discussion board too, and create and sell additional resources to compliment your course, and it all works seamlessly to create a sense of community for the students. I love the points system, which you could potentially use to offer discounts on future courses or products. Gamification has become hugely popular and gives students an incentive to complete the course successfully.

CONS

So far, I can honestly say that I have not run into anything I don't like about Heights, and the few problems I have experienced were resolved by Heights support within hours.

A friend allowed me to play with her copy of Heights, and after a few hours, I switched without hesitation.

Shelly

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed December 2020

Heights is THE Learning Platform for my Programs!

My personal experience with Heights Platform is a stellar relationship. The ease of using the program makes it easy to get going. Their online help is extremely helpful and I often find the answers to my questions in the help. However, the service is award winning in my opinion. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team are truly dedicated to serving this space, and it shows!

PROS

Heights Platform is an amazing product developed by an even more amazing team of people. My favorite feature is the flexibility of offering packages with their Bundle Options. They have created the ability to package your courses and programs in many ways, allowing you to maximize the effort you have put into building your courses to fill many needs. This was a GAME CHANGER for me! The ease of use has to creating programs in no time. It is so easy to see how the course will unfold for your students.

CONS

Heights Platform is continually adding more features and benefits to their offering. And when they do a release, they bring VALUE! Such was the case with the Bundle Options recently! I purchased knowing they were planning this, and I am so glad they did. I honestly cannot say that I don't care for any particular feature. Everything is designed with great thought to promote an environment for learning. And their focus on continual improvement to bring value to their customers goes beyond what I have ever seen from a software provider.

Heights Platform has so much more functionality and flexibility. The switch was easy!

Haydee

E-Learning, 1 employee

Used monthly for less than 12 months

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed December 2020

The Learning Management System That Brings Me Peace

I've had the best experience with Heights. As a matter of fact, it's my favorite software purchase I've ever made. I still count my lucky stars that I found Heights when I did. I wish that many more people knew about Heights. But at the same, I admire that high-touch, one-to-one support that they're able to provide.

PROS

The thing I like most about this software is its [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. There are software companies that can be wonderful but if their [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] isn't, then the whole thing falls apart. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is the best software [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] that I've come across. He believes in his product, he values his customers, he values education and for a learning management platform, it makes all the difference. He is empathetic, responds to your questions thoroughly and he offers sincere advice. The software itself is easy to use, improves with every iteration and I love it more than ANY other LMS (learning management software) out there. And I've tried all of them except one. If you want to find a permanent home for your content, this is it.

CONS

I can't think of anything that I dislike about this software. It would be ideal if there was a platform where absolutely no integrations were needed and that it included everything, but that type of software doesn't yet exist, that I know of, and there will continue to be new tools to want to integrate to.

I chose Heights because I had a negative experience with the most common e-course platform and the other platforms felt cold. Like they didn't care about the customers more than they cared about their bottom line. Heights, I feel, cares more about clients and students than the bottom line, but because of this, they're still a really successful company. I think they're a prime example of the fact that when you do good by customers, the money just follows. People first, then profits. Because they care about me, I care about them, and am HIGHLY recommending Heights to you. Do yourself a favor, and purchase their product.

Michelle

Professional Training & Coaching, 1 employee

This review was submitted organically. No incentive was offered

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed August 2020

A breath of fresh air for online course creation

PROS

The Heights Platform was a breath of fresh air after using some of their competitors - it was so easy to get up and running, the built-in messaging system makes it easy for me to offer support when my students need it and the responsiveness of the Heights Platform team is incredible with new features rolling out regularly!

CONS

Anything that I've wanted to add is either on their pipeline for release or they've added it.

Rodney

Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 employees

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed October 2022

An Excellent Tool for Transferring and Monetizing your Knowledge

Overall, Heights Platform has proven to be the best fit for me. No one program can hit every one of your desires, but the commitment to continued enhancements and improvements with Heights Platform has been very impressive. I would have no qualms whatsoever with recommending this software to another creator or business.

PROS

What I consider to be most prevalent within the Heights Platform is it's commitment to the full transfer of your passion to another person. By that, I mean there are functionalities and processes "baked into" the software to persuade the user to actually complete the learning and apply it. For example, the "Projects" feature is perfect to get a person to apply their learning in real life. Also, with the "Badges and Certificates" feature, you can reward different triggers that people have to motivate them to completion.Another "Pro" is the different formats with which your material can be presented and monetized. For example, the "Challenges" feature is designed to be able to easily reset and re-launch challenges with a few clicks. Pre-sells are easily implemented with the rolling launch concept. Individual landing pages for products and product bundles also make them easy to market.

CONS

Initially, I felt the community aspect of this software was very thin. Since I joined, however, they have done a MAJOR revamp of the Community portion of Heights Platform, and it is now very modern and appealing. It is now a very good tool to keep your members checking into the platform and plugging in.The page building functionality is also a little clunky, but the end result does still look good. It's just not as intuitive as some I have dealt with.

Tracy

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed October 2020

Fantastic option for educators looking to build fun & community into their offerings

My experience has been wonderful. They care, they are quick to respond, and the Heights team has built a great platform that I'm excited to grow into with them.

PROS

Heights solves two problems for me: for starters, I really dislike Facebook and I don't want to engage in that platform. However, I really love the potential for community that Facebook provides and the value that can add to a course experience. Heights solves this problem. Two: I love the badges and gamification factor. Why use a progress bar when I can create a custom silly award?

CONS

It's not really a criticism - at the time of writing this review, they are a new company and so there are features that are not yet spectacular because they haven't been built out yet. Heights is a fantastic learning portal now, and has the potential to be a fantastic funnel - payment - autoresponder - learning portal all in one in the future. This is easily solved for the time being by using an off-site funnel that I use because I am really really persnickety with my design while I wait patiently for Heights to build up the next version of theirs.

Value for monthly cost, gamification, and the community forum.

Dino

Food & Beverages, 2-10 employees

Used weekly for less than 6 months

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed May 2020

All in one solution for education

PROS

The best feature of the Heights Platform for me is the integration - everything can be run from a single place, from course preparation, video hosting, payment processing, interaction with the students. It is also quite easy to use. Importantly, the team behind Heights really goes out of their way to answer questions promptly - within a couple of hours everytime! They are also rolling out new features fairly fast, in the 3 months that I have been using it already there has been 2 major new features. A feature I am eagerly waiting for is the ability to run a blog within the platform - they are working on this right now and this would make the platform really all in one.

CONS

The one thing I wished for was to have more customization options as far as the look of the interface from the point of view of the student - color palettes are limited to a dozen different generic combos... However I know that they are working on opening up the customization options so that issue will soon be a thing of the past.

Ease of use - no separate hosting headaches. Very reasonably priced considering that it is an all in one solution.

Vendor Response

Thanks for the review! Yes, we really aim to be an all-in-one solution for course creators. Your focus as a creator should be on teaching your expertise rather than trying to piece together software solutions. You are correct that we do have a custom color theme builder in the works that will provide much more flexibility beyond our built in themes.

Replied May 2020

User Profile

Phillip

Verified reviewer

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 2-10 employees

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed December 2020

Great! Still has a bit to go, but it’s solid.

Solid. Better than teachable, and I believe will rival Kajabi once [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] gets further down the road map.

PROS

Customisable themes, course layout and the interface looks clean. Time stamps are coming which will be sick.

CONS

No auto save when typing in the lesson text box, got done a few times switching between lessons. There is a text box warning that comes up (most of the time) but out of habit I’d tick OK to get rid of the box and lose the work. Can only upload one downloadable resource - kajabi can have multiple. Perhaps looking into something like that. I have multiple links in my text box instead.

Appsumo deal

Appsumo baby

Showing 1 - 25 of 65 Reviews