All HubSpot CRM Reviews

Monica

Media Production, 2 - 10 employees

Used unspecified

Reviewed March 2024

HubSpot CRM Review: Works Great For Our Needs.

Tanner

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Reviewed September 2022

Worth the price if you need it all

It has been good, it was a smooth transition from Keap.

PROS

One of the pros with Hubspot is that your organization can operate out of one system instead of stitching together 4-5 management tools for sales, marketing, and admin.

CONS

The price point is really high when you start to get into all the package options and features. Users can certainly stitch together a cheaper monthly bill by using multiple dedicated services.

Reason for choosing HubSpot CRM

HubSpot had more sales and calendar booking options than ActiveCampaign.

Reasons for switching to HubSpot CRM

The email sending capabilities at Keap had become limited and the general customer service was not great.

Lucien

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Reviewed May 2024

Hubspot is a industry leading CRM and a must for fast scaling businesses

Absolutely fantastic and highly recommend. Hubspot has scaled from 4 of us to over 200 and they are constantly innovating.

PROS

We initially chose Hubspot because of it's user friendly UX/UI. We have now used Hubspot for over 6 years and it has been incredible constantly ensuring they added features that keep up with our growth. The CRM itself is still very intuitive. The reporting and dashboards feature is fantastic. There are so many pro's but it's hard to beat Hubspot for it's intuitive design and use.

CONS

The challenge we've had with Hubspot it the placement of critical features in different pricing categories. We are constantly finding that critical features are in different pricing tiers.

Insurance, 2-10 employees

TOO EXPENSIVE!!!

Horrible. They just didnt care at all and simply told me I signed and agreement so Ill have to pay for all 12 months. I chaged to Go High Level and it is $1,000 cheaper every month.

PROS

The CRM is good but it is incredibly expensive compared to other CMRs such as GHL. The problem is I got locked into a 12 month subscriptioon and they refused to even let us out of the last month. Once they had me they drained me for every dollar they could.

CONS

It is TOO expensive and I found I can get all the same features and more for 20% of the cost.

Leo

Venture Capital & Private Equity, 11-50 employees

Reviewed February 2024

Best CRM lots of money can buy

PROS

HubSpot excels in many things, contact/company/deal creation and association, email marketing, and automation. HubSpot really shines once the "Workflow" features are activated. Users can create automation that are, quite literally, only limited by your imagination. For example, form submissions on your website can lead to automated emails, adding a contact to a list, a sales pipeline, or hundreds of other things!

CONS

Ease of use. Employees require a decent amount of onboarding to use HubSpot, and as your database grows, can become quite overwhelming and confusing to new employees. There are so many features and details that if a company doesn't have proper documentation, new employees can make quite a few mistakes with their data quite easily.

Reasons for switching to HubSpot CRM

Salesforce was not providing the level of CRM customization and automation that we required.

Hubspot CRM for K's

I like that we are able to manage all our potential clients is one place. With one appe for all of us, we can all see where we left off. We can find the emails and phone number left by the customer and just move from there. Unlike using traditional email. With this we can see the trend and analytics where we get to see those who were converted. If any problem arises, the customer service is ready to help. With all the features of hubspot, it is by far the best CRM we got to use.

PROS

I like how hubspot crm serves as a database for all our records in our business. We have all information from our customers from there. Wveryone gets the chance to see. No need to cc my boss like in a typical email. They can see it and sometimes just take over when I'm off. It is very user friendly and has very great features.

CONS

I just dislike the fact that the system won't load without internet. There was one time that I was in an area without signal. I need to get the customer's phone number so I can just call them because rhere was no internet signal. But wasn't able to. But it's fine and understandable. Everything nowadays needs internet to fully function.

Brent

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

A great tool

PROS

Ease of use is high. And it's easy to put together new standard procedures for Sales and Marketing. Custom report building is fairly simple, and customer support is very good.

CONS

It took a while to understand how to build reports for our business. And it was close to impossible to find support for integrations that could truly help us achieve results. There are a great deal of changes happening regularly with product improvements which is great, but it can often be difficult to make sure you're getting the most out of the tool.

Kathryn

Staffing and Recruiting, 51-200 employees

Love me some Hubspot!

Love it & always look forward to using it daily. Makes my job that much easier!

PROS

Ease of use, communication between sales team & prospects is seamless, automation is amazing. Very user friendly platform & one of the best CRM's I have used in my entire sales career.

CONS

The reporting was a bit difficult to understand & needed further looking into to understand.

Reviewed April 2024

A flexible CRM that scales well for growing businesses

PROS

Hubspot is easy to setup as an individual starting out with their first entry into a CRM. The KB guides are helpful and the support team is very helpful when I get stuck. Since Hubspot integration is supported in a lot of other apps, it's easy to connect it to my website and other services I use. I'm able to generate lists of contacts and leads to send marketing comms to.

CONS

Hubspot's compartmentalization of features means the product gets expensive fast. The way their object lists are setup make challenging to filter across different objects when creating advanced workflows. It takes a lot of mental gymnastics to build a workflow that does what I need it to do.

LaShonne

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Hubspot Review

My overall experience has been amazing. I would recommend HubSpot to all. It makes our sales and managing our different properties, very simple.

PROS

Everything is notated and all information is stored per company. We can add emails and phone calls so that everyone in our company is on the same page.

CONS

There is nothing that I have found that I do not like about HubSpot. It is user friendly.

Reason for choosing HubSpot CRM

I was not the person that choose this for my organization, however I am glad we are using it.

Lucas

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Reviewed May 2024

Great CRM with alot of features

PROS

We loved that we could use it to not only track sales, contacts etc but also build forms and embed them into our website and capture further leads, along with calendar bookings.

CONS

Its a beast of a product and there is a lot of features and this can be very daunting.

Nisarg

Logistics and Supply Chain, 51-200 employees

Reviewed June 2019

Using it for more than 2 years

- Overall experience is better than any other CRM available in the market. if you are a small scale company than the works better than Salesforce.

PROS

- Easy to implement - Automated our sales process - You can customize the fields as per your requirements - The system is not that buggy except for last month couple of issues for the software

CONS

- Marketing automation is a little faulty as you can not get accurate data from Hubspot. Hubspot data and google analytics data shows the difference. - Customer Services is not that trained, most of the time I ended up with finding a solution with my self

Reason for choosing HubSpot CRM

-Easy to implement and easy to use. Not much change management is required.

Reasons for switching to HubSpot CRM

- The functionality and user interface is better here.

Vishnu

Computer Software, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed September 2019

Best marketing software that include awesome features which any use easily

Overall my experience with hubspot crm is very well, here first I used free version then I satisfy first time because at that time many software industries to provide their features to their customers then at that time I trusted hubspot crm .

PROS

Hubspot CRM is a awesome and easy option that contain all the necessary or aquier basic features for your business. Its most beautiful features is its free versions available for all, it is all basic features which solve your difficulties which are confusing or non perfect to someone. Hubspot crm is a very famous and best software in industries which are leading in software industries at this time. There are many other software version available in market which provides all necessary features but hubspot crm completed our sequence. Here email to other Clint and chat with clints are actually crazy need on time.

CONS

Paid version could out of experience for large area but I likely to review its because this platform provides all necessary features to all your acquirement or need your company. There are many software available in market but we get in quality in hubspot crm other than best. We can send industrial email for future time.

Reason for choosing HubSpot CRM

On compared to other software Hubspot CRM is very best for me due to its awesome features which easily access .

Reviewed February 2020

Great - the free version has a few limitations but is good for startups

We use Hubspot to track multiple stakeholder relationships across multiple teams within our business. It works very very well to do this; the plug in for Outlook is okay at recording conversations, and as long as you update the data, it's a powerful tool.

PROS

Hubspot is pretty intuitive to use and set up, and reasonably customisable. We use the free version for now, but are considering paying to add functionality. It's great at tracking relationships and deals across teams.

CONS

The lack of built in reporting - I get that they want to monetise the product, but it feels a little sneaky to hold back all reporting until you pay for the add ons. Also, if you've filtered the view to find a specific data set, and then hit 'back', you have to re-apply filters, which can get old.

Reason for choosing HubSpot CRM

We liked the lean model, the friendly and intuitive set up, and the 'easing in' via the free product.

Reasons for switching to HubSpot CRM

Salesforce was too bulky and expensive for our small, agile business.

Dona

Management Consulting, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2020

Better than others I tried

It has provided a central place to enter my contacts. It has helped me somewhat track activities, IF I remember to mark them correctly.

PROS

I use the free version. It probably has the most ability of any of the free versions I tried, if you can figure it out. It's easy to load new contacts, fairly easy to upload contacts from a spreadsheet and great for easily loading business cards to your contacts.

CONS

_It is not intuitive to use. You have to hunt and find "how-tos" for most tasks. _I tried using the marketing mail feature and due to some triggers they have set up am now permanently locked out from ever using that function again; because their system estimated that legitimate emails I had on my list were not valid or would bounce back. Frustrating to put it mildly. _I am sure there is more I could use this software for but the costs are too high for me to buy and I won't spend that kind of money only to find out it really doesn't work for the purposes I need it for. _I have not found a way to categorize that will put the potential clients I need to continue to engage with on top of my list. The options offered don't cut it for my business. There may be a way but like I said, you have to hunt around to find how to do most of the options, which I don't have time to do. _It does NOT auto-save! I have had to re-do entries, notes, etc. more than I care to think about. Otherwise, you snooze - you lose! _All the instructions I have found so far are videos. I prefer step-by-step instructions so I don't have to search each time I need to do something I don't do every day. If they have them, they are located somewhere that is not clear or intuitive and I haven't found them yet. _In some areas it is very forgiving, with options to change what you entered, while in others, not so much. _You have to remember to check the box for auto-posting a follow-up, rather than auto checking.

Reason for choosing HubSpot CRM

Even though HubSpot was cumbersome I determined less cumbersome than the others I looked at. I can't remember all the ones I looked at but many were not clear how they worked. Although once I downloaded HubSpot I found it was not as intuitive as it had appeared and I had hoped.

Joseph

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Reviewed January 2021

Nothing compares to HubSpot

The overall experience with HubSpot is such that I've tried to get it implemented company-wide! I preach HubSpot whenever the opportunity arises! It's all so very smooth, connected and automatic, and it saves me time every day so I can focus on selling and not as much on administrating.

PROS

Aside from the overall ease of use, I love that HubSpot connects with my Outlook and automatically logs and tracks emails. And that I get notifications on my phone when an email is opened. I can then call that person at that time while I'm on their mind, and my HubSpot app automatically logs the call and gives me a chance to jot a few notes too. Or perhaps they open the email and click the link to my HubSpot meeting scheduler...even better! It's all so blessedly interconnected and automatic!

CONS

I wouldn't say the task manager is bad, but sometimes I wish I had the ability to prioritize tasks..

Reason for choosing HubSpot CRM

HubSpot had all the features I was looking for and more! Plus it has a free level that is very generous, and one I tried it, I was hooked!

Reasons for switching to HubSpot CRM

There are more benefits to using HubSpot, not the least of which is that it's cloud based, so I can use it anywhere on any device. I couldn't do that with ACT!

Jay

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Reviewed September 2022

Best of the best honestly

HubSpot to me is la crème de la crème - or the best. I'm an advocate for software when it comes to marketing automation and I've tried everything (infusionsoft, activecampaign, salesforce, marketo, HighLevel (although HighLevel is also phenomenal)

PROS

Extremely clean user interface, it's amazing support staff, and the ability for you to go into very strong account based and better be automations when your business grows. It does allow you to scale pretty easily. It also have a free tier for almost every hub.

CONS

As a start of this software can be a little expensive when you need some of it's more advanced features at an early stage

Reason for choosing HubSpot CRM

To me high-level seems like it is amazing for marketing automation but not as CRM. Pipedrive seemed like a pipeline with automation - the CRM feature wasn't really as prominent as I personally would have liked it to be.

Reasons for switching to HubSpot CRM

Mostly software consolidation but also ease of use

Rudolph