• Pros

• "Sales Rabbit was very simple to use and did what I needed. It helped me manage my sales area and was easy to get customer service."

• "I like how you can just do the paperwork on your phone it's really easy to access as well. Espically for first time users"

• "Very organized and easy to use. It allows me to show my customers their information and how it is protected. It is a legitimate see to show that the service we are doing is legit."

• Cons

• "There were some occasional glitches with but customer support was good and getting back with you and helping to fix problems. "

• "There's really nothing bad i can say about the app really i guess i would have to say getting kicked out for not being connected to wifi but i haven't experienced that in a long time."

• "The integrations could be more complete, but they are always willing to integrate more based on need. "

Browse SalesRabbit Reviews

Randon from Fisher Home Furnishings

Industry: Furniture

Worked Well

Pros

Cons

It wasn't super good about keeping me up to date with appointments.

Ben from Elite Home Security

Industry: Security and Investigations

Selling and running sales teams using Sales Rabbit

Managing hundreds of sales reps in the field in multiple cities and states who are selling various products has been challenging to meet all their needs and marry up the needs of our company and wishes of the shareholders. Our executive team reviewed various canvassing and field sales solutions to determine which one provided the best suite of features, was reliable, and inspired enthusiasm from sales reps to use the solution. As a direct to home sales company we need to have high reporting on how sales reps are using their time in the field and what they are doing with their time. Because Sales Rabbit allows us to see in real time the performance indicators that we care about, we can have productive performance conversations with individual reps or entire teams. The data from sales rabbit helps us lead our people and learn what high performing reps are doing so others can replicate. We streamlined our entire sales process into one application and everything our sales reps do is right within the app. Sales people like simple, mobile, processes that allow them to focus on the prospect and not the process. We track activities and prospects which cause us to close more deals and follow through on creating a relationship. Because our process is great, our sales reps tend to prospect and sell more so they earn more. This helps us retain our sales force and create great sales culture where we keep our best talent around which makes adding new team members and recruiting easier and more scalable.

Pros

I love that our Sales Reps love it. They use it, so we get high adoption of our sales processes, it saves us resources as a result. We create a better sales experience for our sales reps and therefore our customers.

Justin from Fox Pest Control

Great if you haven't experienced anything else yet!

Just fine - but once i changed to another platform, i have never had the desire to switch back.

Pros

This software was amongst the first that i used for Door to door independent contractor work. It worked well for what it needed to, the ability to upload images to leads was strong, note taking, and specific lead notes was great too.

Cons

The worst part about this software is the battery that is required to run it... you need a portable charger or two to stay alive. Other similar apps in the market seem to provide similar services for less battery usage.

Amber from Fox Pest Control

Lots of bugs

It seemed very promising, but in the end it was very frustrating when our reps couldn't see their pins or areas (amongst other things). More hassle than what we bargained for and headaches all around.

Pros

I loved that it would show you where your current customers are (when it worked) and it was easy to draw and assign areas. It was really easy for our sales reps to fill in the customer information and payment information usually transferred over to our system pretty well.

Cons

There were many instances this summer where a rep couldn't see his pins and therefore knocked into current customers. Sometimes their areas would diasappear or wouldn't save after having been assigned. Other times it would show multiple pins for the same customer, etc. Sales Rabbit's customer service team (when we could reach them) was always willing and ready to help but they didn't necessarily fix the problem right away because it was more of a programming issue that took time to remedy. Often times it would reject a contract for whatever reason and the rep had to wait to submit it later. This would result in some contracts (and therefore, payment information) being lost.

dawn from Oak Crest Roofing

Feed The Rabbit

I love it! I was thrilled when I started with my company and they told me there was an app that kept all my doors organized. I didn't have to depend on my memory or try to remember to write it all down.

Pros

It keeps track of each and every customer I book. It tells me my homeowners info before I ever get to their door. This helps me to market my homeowner correctly. It also saves me time when canvassing door to door by keeping track of where I have been and what the result was so I don't waste time knocking doors of renters or people that don't need my services. It also allows all of us to compete against each other to see how many appt's we can put into the rabbit. Thus we feed the rabbit leads.

Cons

It doesn't function well with android sometimes which slows me down. We have to reboot our phones or uninstall it every now and then for it to work properly.

Janel from Source

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Rabbit freezes

Pros

Easy to keep track of daily reports and easy to add new features. Nice to add notes in to keep track of daily or monthly goals

Cons

Freezes up way to much. Will kick you out of the app and hard to get ahold of CSR to help solve the problem

Jacob from Attendí, Inc

The bouncy rabbit

I loved the pins, it saved me wasted time knocking on doors that was useful in facilitating more sales. I cant say there is anything better out there.

Pros

I really like the pin feature that allows me to drop unique color pins on homes that allow me to better know which homes have been contacted and which homes have not been. This is a great resource for follow up visits. it requires a team to still makes solid notes and make sure they are working hand it hand. I also enjoyed the maps functionality.

Cons

I did not love the communication aspect of the app, real time communication is key for me with sales. While I loved the pins and map, I did not love how sometimes it seemed to lag when I was going to a new area, it felt like it was buffering and would load all the pins in one area, it may have been more of an internet issue, but overall I thought there was a lot of good that outweighs the bad. This software works great hand in hand with other sales tools.

William from Pride Mobility Products

Great Tool for Outside Sales Team

Great tool for territory management, enjoy using this tool to redesign sales rep and customers.

Pros

The use of the software and the ability for the outside sales team to use this software to prepare and deliver presentations with customers.

Cons

The only down side to this software is the internet access for items stored in the cloud and the inability to run right from personal device without access.

Rachel from Dreams With Horses

Sales Rabbit Wins

Optimization needed for speeding up.

Pros

The most interesting part of SR is its functionality and features, It has delivered everything that was needed. A big yes.

Cons

The only thing that we did not like it is the way it slows our system else everything went great. We tried it on other systems as well but did not go through.

Jenna from Bebox

Great outside sales management application

Pros

The application is perfect for tracking your outside sales and managing it to be able to follow up and close the deals! I love how you can assign neighbourhoods as well to keep track of each rep in each area!

Cons

Nothing so far! It's really one of the best tools out there to manage outside salse

John from Clear Satellite

Best tool out there to stay organized

SR has been crucial to my success. It keeps me organized and I no longer miss out on appointments like before. It's awesome for managing your own personal area and that of your teams. Well worth the investment.

Pros

It's ability to organize everything.

Cons

There's different features I would like added like Geo fences for my reps and the ability to create my own icons/markers within the app. I would also like it if I could load info into the lead like a picture.

Response from Sales Rabbit

Replied March 2017

Thanks for the feedback John! We are always looking to improve SalesRabbit. The ability to add attachments (including images) to the lead is coming later this year! As for customizing lead icons/markers that is done at the company level. If you have feedback for the lead statuses be sure to pass that on to your company admins.

Michael from Clear satellite

Great for door to door sales!

I enjoy using sales rabbit! I have seen a lot more success in using sales rabbit than with out using it! I have more confidence in what I'm doing and who I'm selling to. Making leads has become a lot easier and to get the sale faster, giving me more time finding more sales! I have had some glitches in the leads and when I'm trying to put up leads of houses they are not loading but other then that I have really enjoyed it!

Pros

It allows to be more confident in selling because I have the information necessary to know how I can best help the people I'm talking to receive the best quality of services!

Cons

I have seen quite a few glitches in the leads when trying to pull up houses. I have seen that a lot of the information on houses are not up to date!

Great Technology

Pros

For door to door sales this technology changed the game! I love that you can see your assigned area and mark which houses you’ve talked with and even put futures of if they’re a customer, wasn’t home, not interested, etc.

Cons

I feel like they were trying to update to much of the software to quick. There were many days the app wouldn’t not work because they were doing updates.

Sales Rabbit

It is great and constantly becoming better.

Pros

This software was clean and neat and easily filterable. It kept good door-to-door sales records and made for good area management. Managers are able to assign area to sales reps and monitor their activities in real time. The app is real easy and self explanatory. It very useful to keep data in all service areas to know of good leads for future reference.

Colin from Now Communications

Great product! Makes d2d way easier.

After three summers of doing d2d sales sales rabbit has improved each and every year. I lobe how they continue to change and make their product better and more user friendly. So simple to use and to grasp the concept of how it all works. Very easy to set up and easy to train new reps on how to use it! Great product. I would reccomend it for sure.

Pros

The leads! When yhey work right and are acurate.

John from Fox Pest Control

Lots of Potential but unstable

Great when it works. Really good UI and Design. Works really well as a Door to Door Sales Tool. Unstable. Until the stability issues are resolved, I would not recommend.

Pros

Ease of use is really high. It provides many amazing tools for Door to Door sales. (Area Management, Lead Pins, Easy to fill out contracts, etc...) It looks sleek and modern, and gives you the tools to sell door to door electronically.

Cons

Stability. We have used the software for 3 Years and each summer there seems to be some sort of feature that doesn't work or is broken. Last summer was the worst, there were a few weeks where reps could not login to the app and could not submit agreements (among other issues). Seems like Sales Rabbit may have just outgrown their server capacity?

Kalin from Now Communications

Excellent Sales Application

I have used the Sales Rabbit app as a door to door salesman for over a year now. I find that it is an excellent app for tracking sales, qualifying customers, making notes about certain dwellings, and finalizing sales. I find the ability to make notes on certain houses very beneficial. I have often noticed signs of a good customer at a house, but then been unable to find them home that day. Sales Rabbit allows me to make notes and come back to find that home again with ease. I also love that I can keep track of the houses I've visited which have no interest or who simply weren't home. This has maximized my time efficiency. The app is excellent for moving the sales process along. It allows me to show customers information about the product I am selling so that they are engaged in the sales process. I am also able to show them what they are signing up for as I move through the sales process on an electronic form. This allows me to lead them through the product they will be signing up for, finishing with their signature and acceptance of the deal. The app then allows me to submit the order easily and have my office set up their installation quickly and efficiently. The only improvement I would recommend is some more accuracy on the credit reporting the app offers. I have been in neighborhoods where the app shows terrible credit, but found customers who were more than qualified to purchase my product. Overall though, I find the Sales Rabbit app to be a huge asset to my sales work, streamlining the process.

Bradley from DITV Communications, simulcast Communications, and Clear Satellite

Prequalify, prequalify, agreements!

This program is especially amazing for allowing me to establish whether a customer has enough credit to move forward or if I'm wasting my time. The real benefit if this program is the amount of time it cuts off from the call center. Eliminating the risk of typos and clerical mistakes. Also. The ability to save leads for the future makes this app juice! One more boon, I love the one touch navigation to a leads house.

Pros

The ability to prequalify my customers, and handle most of the paperwork online

Cons

No cons I can think of.

Stetson from Premier home service

SR reviews

Sales rabbit is a great and easy way to organize all of my sales. It looks professional and customers don't question the legitimacy of protecting the customers information. I love how it tracks the areas that I have gone to and also allows me to cracked my sales reps areas as well.

Pros

Cons

none.

Juan from Clear Satelite

Great for street tracking, mapping out area, the tools and videos are great!

Pros

The format of how its setup once you get into the app. Its very easy to navigate throughout the app while using to show customers information. Also i love the way it keeps track of all sale and installs.

Phillip from Now Communications

down the rabbit hole

Sales rabbit has been such a godsend for my job! It makes me look more professions than ever! I love being able to have all the information I need to be successful at my fingertips!

Pros

The area management and agreement feature.

Cons

Sometimes it can be slow.

Garrett from Now Communications

Great service, we can add leads when we want and it is very user friendly

Being able to track everything I was doing throughout the day.

Pros

Ease of adding leads and being able to customize it to our company's goal. We serve for Att and they supply us with info that we can transfer straight to Sales rabbit.

Cons

Lag on loading areas. Sometimes when you assign areas to a sales rep it will take a while for it to load on their end.

Kolton from Xcite satellite

Industry: Wireless

Sales management

Overall the app work performs great!! There are a few features we are working on adding. For your basic tools, canvas, leaderboard the app is awesome easy to use and train on. If something is wrong they are very quick to fix it!

Randon from NOW Communications

You guys did a great job!

I've been very pleased with the ease of use and every time I need tech help it's resolved quickly and efficiently!

Pros

Ease of use

Cons

Updates won't leave you alone when you're away from an internet source.

Kory from Now communications

Kory jansen

I haven't been using tech rabbit for long but i have enjoyed my experience with it alot. Its seems to work smoothly and seemlessly.

Pros

Ease of use.

Cons

Not having an android platform.

Chrid from Simulcast

Sales rabbit

I have been using this app four a couple years now and it only gets better And it's very easy to navigate and customers absolutely love it knowing what we can do

Pros

Cons

Up load speec

Josh from Clear

A true gateway to success in sales!

Very good app! Very easy to navigate, I used it in every sale and can confidently say that it was the key to a lot of my success .

Pros

Maps, sales material, tool!!!

Cons

Some limitation

Eddie from Simulcast

Simply works, perfectly

I can see all leads with ease, manage areas I've worked, pull out relative documents about my services, and sending over customer information I've typed and error checked is so much better than hoping an agent is hearing me right. So, accuracy and ease of order placement, and tools together make my job very easy. Thanks.

Pros

Simple, easy.. works

Cons

Can't edit an order that's been submitted

Your D2D CRM Go To

Pros

Being able to canvas area visually as your CRM.

Cons

Keeping track of potential prospects/leads can get hard because the list isn't whole (due to the visual side of sales rabbit). Also it takes a lot of data to run, especially if you're on a limited data plan on an iPad.

Danny from Now communications

Danielson

It's been well besides the times where my close outs don't show up. Other than that it's been real help full!

Pros

Cons

How sometimes my paperwork won't submit to my office. Sometimes it takes me multiple times to submit it

Response from Sales Rabbit

Replied March 2017

Thanks for the feedback Franco. We are going to be coming out with a great update for TechRabbit soon. You will love it.

Shaun from D2D

Industry: Capital Markets

Very good program to do business through

It is a good program to do business through. Really enjoy using it, it is quick and easy. I like the layout and indrastructure of it.

Ashley from Iconic DIRECTV

Best SALES APP YOU HAVE TO HAVE!!

This is the only sales platform i use. Its like the subway sandwich of all of your sales materials. Why not turn it into your Back office and work from home.

Pros

It has everything and the only things you need as a sales rep.

Cons

Cant think of one.

Ethan from Now communications

My opinion

I love the app it works very well and I have no issues with it at all it makes my job as a salesman way easier and i don't know what I would do without it.

Pros

I like how it has the map and shows you costumer leads

Cons

Sometimes it can be slow to load

Brian from My Solution Advocate

Sales Rabbit keeps you truly ORGANIZED!

Its between this and spotio. But the reality is Sales Rabbit is best.

Pros

As a salesman, its so important that you know your leads and where you have knocked etc. Sales Rabbit is the ULTIMATE solution for this. I used it on an ipad mini and was amazed at its functionality. I got many sales because of it and was able to truly feel organized. It will greatly become your silent friend and partner out in the field. You will feel lost if you ever go back to normal knocking.

Cons

I have no cons pertaining to this app. It truly will help and enhance your sales career. Get it or spotio now. I do feel spotio was easier to just touch locations and drop pins. Sales Rabbit may have this functionality now.

Jordan from Clear satellite

Love sales rabbit

I think that sales rabbit really helps my performance in selling. I used to do everything on paper but it is so much easier on my phone. Sometimes it is wrong on the names but I still like it.

Pros

Cons

Wrong names

Emilio from Leon sales

Grat aplicacion

Ist easy to use in iPhone iPad I never used android that's one my questions it's that posible one on my guys Ask me I don't know to answer

Pros

Easy to use every where

Shoney from Xcite

SALES RABBIT

works fine, I just wish there was input fields for AT&T internet as well as a drop down to schedule a technician.

Pros

very efficient way to process new customers has tools that make sales more effective time saver

Cons

not seeing the leads of my reps having to put AT&T internet info in notes rather than drop down tabs

Bruce from FSGI

Industry: Environmental Services

The best cram for a traveling salesman

Great notes features, integrated with calendar, using reminders to help mat appointments

Pros

The map feature is very accurate, showing targeted potential customers either via satellite or map.

Cons

I wish I could get a separate report of all notes listed at the end of the day or week.

Franco from EasyPost

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Great door to door tool

overall the experience was great. it's a powerful tool for sales reps, managers. It can also help create competition with the leaderboards, etc. if you are doing door-to-door sales, it's a must.

Pros

Sales Rabbit provides an easy way for sales reps to work, especially in the door-to-door sales field. it provides area maps, allows for easy credit applications and agreement signatures. helps sales reps organize leads, sales, and be able to track who they have spoken to on the street, so that all potential leads are contacted.

Cons

there are some mistakes that sales rabbit makes when running credit. but overall, there is not much to not like

Great

Pros

Sales Rabbit has improved a ton over the years. They used to just have a satellite map of the area you were knocking and you had to drop pins over every house you knocked. Now the app populated the houses for you with the information sales rabbit already has about the house and house ownership.

Cons

It would be really nice if the application shows live data. Many times you will knock into renters, and the app does not show you the difference from a renter to a home owner. This makes knocking some times frustrating and forces me to use other apps to know who are homeowners in the neighborhood.

David from Xcite Satellite

Good overall

I do like sales rabbit overall. I think the ease of use is great. It would be nice if there were some different contact options when marking the doors, depending on what you are selling.

Pros

Ease of use.

Cons

Not all the contact marking features I would want

Tom from Sunburst Ventures

Effective message platform that helps me to keep organized and easier to communicate with employees

Pros

I like the GPS tracking system that helps me keep abreast of the reps in the field at their locations.

Cons

I found incorrect information on customer's addresses and phone numbers. They need to update their records more frequently.

Dee from Xcite

Technician

It's pretty good but it crushes every once in a while and lose information. I have to sign in again and reput information.

Pros

It's easy to use and very simple. Once, you get where all the information space, it will be so simple enough to get it done quickly.

Cons

It crushes every once in a while. Specially, after you fill out and right before push submit, it crushes and loses all the information.

Response from Sales Rabbit

Replied March 2017

Sorry you have had some issues with TechRabbit crashing. We are coming out with a big update for the app later this week. You will love it.

Joseph from Now Communications

Great Work

I've used this app for Door to Door sales and its been working wonders. Having all my sales materials right there at my fingertip and being able to map out my areas is amazing. Thank you for a wonderful app.

Pros

Maps

Cons

Organization/ Folder Style

Matt from Simulcast

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Keeping the tech side simple!

I enjoy the ease of use as a technician. The software makes it easy to select the equipment used on the job as well as keeps the paperwork(aka no paperwork) clean and simple; signatures are quick and easy to collect and submit; which makes it easy for me and the customers!

Pros

Easy to collect and submit signatures without having to carry all the paperwork -collect signatures-then submit via scanner.

Cons

Oft times features, like the scanner don't work and customers tryin gto sign at times is difficult due to a part of their hand touching the screen in another location which throws off their signature.

Sheldon from Now communications

Efficient and user friendly

The app is very easy to operate. It makes the job much easier because you can refer to the app for pretty much everything you need.

Pros

Easy to use, helpful tools.

Cons

Asks to update pretty much daily.

Gregg from 1 source

Gregg reveiw

Its been very useful in my generating sales but i thinm it should be more compatible with android as it is with apple products

Pros

Cons

Not to compatible with android

Alicia from Oak Street Health

My first Sales Rabbit Review

Sales Rabbit is a new app to my sales team of canvassers. It is very easy to use and I love the different options that it allows us (prospect phone numbers so that we can call or text from their porch or in our office in the case of inclement weather) to reach prospects when the door goes unanswered. The only downside I've experienced is that if more than 1 person is logged in using the same profile it has a tendency to kick them out. I'm excited to see how our usage progresses from the winter to the summer.

Pros

The GPS and the ability to call prospects from the app.

Cons

If more than 1 person is logged in on a password it kicks the other users out.

Response from Sales Rabbit

Replied March 2017

Thanks for the review! We are glad that you have had a good experience with SalesRabbit. You should be able to login to at least a couple devices at the same time, but because the software is designed to have a different user for each login it is expected behavior to boot someone out of the app when this is happening. To avoid this you will need to create multiple users instead of sharing the same login.

Brittany from Emerson Home Services

Affordable and Easy to Learn

One of the better priced Customer Management programs for sales teams that still has lots and lots of features.

Pros

They have several options for plans to suit larger or smaller companies and even individuals. GPS, Messaging and Area management are some of the most useful features. You know where everyone is all the time. You can contact the entire group quickly and everyone stays in the loop about new assignments or areas. And you can assign certain areas to canvas (or sales) persons.

Cons

The one time set up fee is 400 which is a little more than I would have liked but understandable as they customize the program to your needs. Also, unless you purchase the Pro Version (instead of the Team version that my review is based on) it doesn't integrate with other programs which would be amazing, but isn't the biggest deal considering all you do get with the Team version.

Raul from Greenix

Industry: Environmental Services

New and improve

Pros

Sales rabbit it probably one of the best apps for door to door sales. It looks amazing and the team behind it is dedicated to improving it.

Cons

I don’t like how you have to go through sales rabbit in order to get their Boost services. Other than that it’s great.