• Pros

• "easy to implement and use, the look is nice as well captures the audience interest"

• "Extremely easy to use from a user and administrator standpoint. Additionally, the intuitiveness of the system makes is quick and efficient for the mentor and mentee."

• "The platform is very user-friendly and easy to navigate, has useful reports and great mentoring library."

• Cons

• "I can’t think of a “ Con” but employees find the mentoring resources really helpful - more of these would be great."

• "would benefit from additional connecting tool for chatting or docs sharing"

• "The only con I have experienced is that there is no spell check on the program administrator side. No one wants to send out mass emails with spelling mistakes or typos! "

Browse MentorcliQ Reviews

Karna from Saint Luke's Health System

Great software that actually saves you time and increases productivity

We are primarily focused on improving the onboarding experience of our clinical staff at this time. MentorcliQ has been essential in helping us match new graduate nurses with the perfect mentor for them, and then provide timely communication so that both partners stay engaged in the mentoring process. All of our stakeholders have expressed their gratitude for the program, and for the platform, which makes it easy for them to manage the mentoring relationship independently. It also saves an insane amount of time for administrators of the mentoring programs, by automating matching, communication, and tracking. It's been a huge win for us!

Pros

The software has a fairly short learning curve, and end-users tend to be able to use what they need without trouble. I love that it doesn't have a lot of extra that you don't really need. It's streamlined, which makes it easy to navigate to exactly where you need to go without a lot of extra clicks. I'm still learning the app, but I think that's going to be a game-changer for our users!

Cons

I wish there was a little more seamless integration between the different admin functions. For example, in order to retire someone manually, I have to go to Matches to determine who needs to be retired, and then go into Manage Participants to retire them. I wish that admins could click on a user's profile and perform all functions from that spot.

Reasons for Choosing MentorcliQ

The level of customer service we receive from MentorcliQ over other vendors made the choice easy. From exploration to sales to implementation to continued growth, we have a partner at MentorcliQ for every single step. It's like having an extra FTE to help with our mentoring initiatives.

Simply the Best!

Providing valuable resources tools to our employee development portfolio, supplementing skill development and on the job application, breaking down silos by building new networks, increasing employee retention, broadening mindsets through diverse mentoring partnerships, helping in making my company a great place to work.

Pros

Easy to use, very intuitive for participants and program administrators. Great features enhance the mentoring experience through online support for starting up and managing programs, including mentor training, flexible for how people work and preferred formats, analytics make it easy to track progress, capture program and participant data, recognize participants, and identify opportunities to enhance and market mentoring programs.

Cons

The MentorcliQ team is awesome! They're extremely knowledgeable, always ready and willing to help, provide ideas and suggestions for program enhancements. I wish I could say they're mind readers because they always seem to know what I want before I ask AND they think of new things I hadn't even considered! I love working with them.

Debra from Moffatt & Nichol

Industry: Civil Engineering

Great launching point for robust mentoring!

Pros

We love the ease of access and the framework for setting up and launching our pairs. The matching tool got rave reviews from our participants.

Cons

Our participants would have liked a little more structure to kick off their relationship, but we plan to set up our next launch with specific expectations.

Josh from ICF

It can't get much better!

We have a 4 year old successful enterprise program, a targeted functional program for a specific part of our business, and are beginning early conversations/planning for mentoring programs/circles to support key D&I initiatives (e.g. Employee Community Networks) in 2021.

Pros

The flexibility for different types of mentoring programs, the automation (and time-saving benefits) for creating and managing a program from end to end, and the ongoing enhancements

Cons

An innate challenge is adding another system to our learning stack. The ability to offer mentoring as an "offering" within our other systems (e.g. LMS) would make Mentorcliq even more valuable. Another frustrating aspect (early on) was understanding all of the automation (e.g. backend communications) and how to make it work for us.

Reasons for Choosing MentorcliQ

Adaptability, ease of use, support, fit for our current and future program needs

Heidi from Move, Inc/realtor.com

Great product with great support

Implementing MentorcliQ has enabled our company to take a small, informal mentoring program, that was run off the "corner of my desk", and turn it into a company-wide program that contributes to employee engagement, development, and retention across all of our locations. The support from the MentorcliQ team has been excellent, very responsive and helpful. Overall, working with them has been a great experience!

Pros

The software makes it easy for admins to see the program participation status and the matching-algorithm is helpful for matching participants. From the participant perspective, the interface is simple and easy to use.

Cons

Some of the reporting could be made a little more user-friendly. The data is all there, but much of it isn't sortable or searchable in the platform, so you often have to download reports to find what you are looking for.

Jennifer from Advocate Aurora Health

Best of the Best

Connections between States ( we straddle two states so this has been great for networking) Created exposure for our Diverse team members Allows for true relationship connections not just picking mentor/mentee pairings from the list of leaders I know Helped with submitted Magnet paperwork

Pros

Cons

I wish we had the ability to straddle mentors and mentees between our different programs without having them have to re-create a profile. The MentorcliQ Team has been amazing and super responsive to our requests and daily questions!!

Chris from Newton-Wellesley Hospital

Changing Lives - One Person at a Time

I have many business friends that run mentoring programs in their companies with great success - except when it comes to the matching! Most do it manually and takes valuable time away from what the real work it.

Pros

It does it all for you - it's like one-stop-shopping! I can enroll people, communicate with my people, run reports, add articles/videos to their library, and now mobile app!

Cons

I had a little bit of a hard time getting started - not really aware of all that the platform was capable of. It took me a while to feel confident about navigating the site. I would strongly offer an intensive technical training to your new customers. Todd, my success coach teaches me something new every time we talk. He is really there for me, I appreciate the relationship we have.

Amy from Centura Health

Exceptional Platform and Experience

We are experiencing a lot of benefits in the initial launch and adoption of our mentoring programs. Our associates (all levels, roles) are reporting positive experiences within the MentorcliQ platform and in their mentoring partnerships.

Pros

MentorcliQ's software is exceptional. I appreciate the ability to build multiple mentoring programs that meet the unique needs of our workforce and talent development strategies. The platform is user friendly for our administrators as well as easy to use for our mentor and mentees. I really like the smart match functionality, communication templates and surveys available to easily capture metrics (ROI) within the platform as well.

Cons

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been incredible partners in our work. I really appreciate how friendly and helpful everyone is at MentorcliQ and how passionate they are about the platform and mentoring. Their enthusiasm is contagious! MentorcliQ is a delight to work with, thank you!

Reasons for Choosing MentorcliQ

MentorcliQ's platform is exceptional - selecting them was easy (they are head and shoulders above the other mentoring platforms available). The MentorcliQ team are incredible to work with - responsive, knowledgeable, passionate, and care as much as we do about our mentoring programs' success and our mentor and mentee experience.

Great tool to Develop Employees through Mentoring

MentorcliQ has helped our employees build and grow their professional networks across North America. Employees are engaged and speak highly of the tool. The MentorcliQ team is a pleasure to work with - very helpful and responsive.

Pros

Easy to use for admins and participants. Great matching algorithm, automatic reminders/notifications keep participants engaged.

Cons

There are areas of improvements when it comes to reporting. While the data is there, you have to pull multiple reports to find what you need. Also a participant search option on the platform would be helpful so that you're not looking for a single individual in across all programs.

Chio from Bacardi

The best partner!

Pros

Easy of use, flexibility, pre-set templates, communication platform, customer support

Cons

Honestly I can't think of any issues. I like all the features.

Reasons for Choosing MentorcliQ

I forgot the names but we spoke to 3-4 other vendors and by far MentorcliQ stand out. I believe it was their exceptional customer service that made them stand out and win our business.

September 2016

Ashley from University of Dayton

September 2016

Value gained from the product and the partnership

This product immediately alleviated the stress of hand matching our program participants, and has proven its value. Now as we prepare for our third year working with MentorcliQ, the system has been improved, and has expanded to continue meeting our needs. We appreciate the honest, genuine nature of the team, and the personal touch we've had to make adjustments. The mentorcliQ team is responsive and flexible, and it's been really nice to work with people who genuinely care about helping us find success in our program.

Pros

The process for setup and implementation has been so simple. The team is accommodating, and helps us send and manage participant invites, and information. The team at MentorcliQ is fast, responsive and helpful in every way they can be. We see an incredible value in the cost of the program because we have received so much helpful analytical information in addition to the other areas of support. The reports provided for our program, and the data we've received about the progress, hours, and communication that's happened with our participants has been the most valuable.

Cons

We can't see what or when participants are communicating, and the program doesn't report back to our alumni database. This con is addressed in the reports we receive each month, so we know communication is happening, and we are able to track ongoing participation.

Ryan from Alliance

Excellent support and a streamlined program interface outperforms manual coaching programs!

Pros

The team at MentorCliQ has supported us even past signing the contract. The program is easy to set up and has allowed us to effectively guide participants through the program via automatic customized communications and milestones. Utilizing a software for our internal peer-to-peer program has increased accountability from our coaches and coachees resulting in increased satisfaction and ROI. MentorCliQ's reporting has given us higher visibility in what usually happens "out there" in coaching programs. The best thing for our participants (and why we chose THIS program) is that it is done all through email - participants get all communication and checkpoints via their company email address and don't have to manage another dashboard.

Cons

Over the year that we've been using the software, new updates have eliminated most of the initial desired product enhancements. The initial con was more insight into the partnership health but the team has and continues to listen to our feedback and helped us build this in.

Great Platform and Incredible Partnership!

We've been working with MentorCliq for over a year now, and in that time we've piloted and launched a global mentorship program to connect associates across our organization. Our first global cycle has included over 400 mentor and mentee pairs, and we are looking to expand into a technical mentorship program this calendar year. It's complex work, but MentorCliq's technology makes managing multiple programs incredibly easy for one or multiple administrators. Thank you MentorCliq!

Pros

The MentorCliq platform provides a ton of flexibility to manage programs how it works for us. Some programs are designed to be high-touch, which MentorCliq can easily support; however, the platform can also support programs designed to be low-touch with automated communications, surveys, and notices to keep mentorships on the right track. This has been invaluable for us in scaling mentorship programs that existed before we started working with MentorCliq. In addition, our success coach is a great partner to our company and provides valuable advice and guidance from his years of experience with mentoring and passion for the subject area. It's great to have such a great platform, paired with such valuable expert advice.

Cons

When we do have feedback, our success coach is able to work with us on multiple options, whether that is custom coding for new functionality, or design ideas for programmatic support.

Lora from Rev1 Ventures

Industry: Venture Capital & Private Equity

Tremendous experience with the customer support team, easy to use and impressive functionality

Increased functionality to make smart matches and communicate with participants, easy to use platform, reduced administrative burden, helpful and thoughtful customer service team!

Pros

The software has more advanced functionality than any other mentoring software I've personally used, and it relieves so much administrative time through features like SMART matching, self matching, and automated communication. The MentorcliQ team has been universally thoughtful, meticulous, responsive, and an absolute pleasure to work with. They have gone above and beyond to help me launch a new version of the software.

Sean from Fox Networks Group

Industry: Broadcast Media

Best vendor partner I've ever worked with!

We were able to rethink what we could accomplish with our business via mentoring: cross-functional collaboration; engagement and retention of our junior colleagues; unpacking critical "deep smarts" within the organization; building a "flatter" organization with broad access to senior leadership and more. All the while our success coach and design team from MentorcliQ were remarkably accessible and helpful--can't recommend them highly enough.

Pros

MentorcliQ provided us with a comprehensive, white glove, "soup to nuts" solution that accomplished multiple business objectives. I could go on and on, but quite simply, the software (and team!) helped us redefine and rethink what mentoring could be and achieve.

Cons

There were really no downsides to using it!

Ilona from JTI

Industry: Tobacco

Spreading Mentoring culture in JTI

MentorcliQ helps to spread mentoring culture within JTI. It is no wonder, that in a company of 45,000 employees operating worldwide, there is plenty of experience and knowledge to be shared and passed on, and now it is more easy with MentorcliQ usage. We launched global mentoring program and 7 local mentoring programs last year, without MentorcliQ it wouldn't be possible.

Pros

Cons

There are no any significant things that me (as a global administrator) or our employees are unsatisfied about. The MentorcliQ team is very responsive and always helps us and listens to our feedback. Our success coach [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is very experienced and helpful.

Elena from LORD

getting mentoring out of the box

fantastic

Pros

Cons

would benefit from additional connecting tool for chatting or docs sharing

Response from MentorcliQ

Replied December 2018

Hi Elena, Thank you for the 5-star review. We are so happy to hear that your employees are finding the system engaging and easy to use! We appreciate your feedback about wanting to have more communication and document sharing features. We have plans to release these in 2019, and we will let you know as soon as we do! -The MentorcliQ Team

January 2016

Mike from Rev1 Ventures

January 2016

Great platform and amazing partners for our program

The company has built a high-quality product the best I have seen in this space and possesses knowledgeable leaders that have been instrumental in helping us build a successful program strategy (including program design, launch, matching, reporting, and more). There are three differentiators that stand out with this product and company: *Ease of use for program participants. In our business we are adding new users each month. The MentorcliQ software makes invitations as easy as a few clicks. Once invited, users sign up for the program quickly, and in a matter of minutes they are set up and can view potential matches. On an ongoing basis, users are only asked to provide simple survey responses (via 30-second push notifications) to track activity and overall program engagement. *Enabling program management and actionable reporting. Thanks to users having easy access to enter their activity, we get a wealth of data on the program. At any given point, I can log in and get a snapshot of performance against broad program goals, or zoom into individual connections to see if things are going as planned. The monthly and ad hoc reporting tools are intuitive and provide great insights when pulling data for team or executive meetings. *Amazing and responsive services team. The team is responsive to my questions and proactive as new features come out and as we work on program strategy. Whether it is just a quick response to an email or setting up a call, I can rely on getting fast access to the help I need, and from a great partner aligned with making our program a success.

Michelle from First Truck Centre

MentorcliQ made everything about our mentoring program EASY and EFFECTIVE!

It was easy and effective to implement a new mentoring program into our organization thanks to MentorcliQ.

Pros

We wanted to introduce a mentoring program into our organization without hours of manual administration. Choosing MentorcliQ eliminated waste prior to the waste ever existing. It was easy to setup and implement while being supported by the MentorcliQ team every step of the way. Within our organization, participants find the software simple and it allows visibility and metric reporting for Program Administrators. With the added the bonus of the resource library to support our participants, the program runs itself thanks to MentorcliQ.

Anna Marie from Wyndham Worldwide

Mentorcliq are professional, supportive and extremely knowledgeable in the field of mentoring

Pros

This is a simple tool that allows business to connect and develop their talent and track the results effectively. As a L&D professional the tool brings simplicity to what can seem like an overwhelming task allowing a business to scale and target effectively.

Christopher from Shire

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Great Mentoring Experience - Seamless

Our ability to match mentors and mentees on a larger scale has been excellent. The ability to track success and gauge feedback through the MentorCliq tool has also enabled our organization to keep a pulse on how the program is advancing. The customer service team has been very responsive whenw e send emails or call regarding a specific report needed or when we need some additional support from our success coach on education of the resources within the tool. Thank you!

Pros

The software is simple to use (user friendly) and doesn't require a lot of navigation. As a mentor, the tools are easy to use to enter data and record hours. I can simply follow the links that are sent every month and enter information quickly and it is stored easily. As an administrator it is easy to download reports to show how the program is tracking. The matching tool is very efficient once the initial setup is complete. Now that our program is live, the registration process is easy and we can scale the program going forward.

Cons

It is difficult to say. We are early in our program and the software has been simple on our end. As we continue through the program, we will be interested in exploring more of the reporting capability and determine if there are further opportunities to utilize the software beyond the reports we use now.

Mentorcliq has built a turnkey solution that is the best software I seen in years.

It allow our organization to rapidly deploy and implement without hassle and most important the training made available to users is by far a huge bonus.

Pros

Their vase knowledge in mentoring allowed us to not only launch a successful mentoring program but sustain it for years to come. Key attributes to consider: MentorcliQ software ease of usage for our employees allow them to spend more time in Mentoring sessions and less time in the application, which was one of the key deciding factors when selecting the best vendor. MentorcliQ ability to rapidly response and adapt to our environment allowed us to reach 23 countries and encourage cross collaborations across the organization, which makes for a good strategic business partner. Their A-Z mentoring training that's included with the program allows for rapid deploy and implementation. Best of all unlike other software it's not the typical canned software. They are consistently creating new features to ensure they meet clients needs and you can rest assure they are keen on meeting agreed timeline to meet business needs.

Julie from Milliman

User friendly and intuitive mentorship matching and management software

This has saved my group time in the overall program management of our mentorship program. The matching options are some of the best compared to other products in this price range.

Pros

The personality portion and the matching options given to the administrator. I also find they have very knowledgeable and agile customer service.

Cons

I would like to be able to customize the landing pages a little more and have self managed opportunities to the forms. While customization to the forms can be done by your account manager, it would be nice to be given some more free form options.

Response from MentorcliQ

Replied February 2018

Julie, Thank you for the 5-star review! Happy to hear that you are finding the system to be user-friendly and our success team to be so responsive! We appreciate your feedback about wanting to have more customization options for the administrators. We have plans to release more configuration and customization options for administrators this year and we look forward to rolling this out with your team very soon. -The MentorcliQ Team

The platform makes connecting mentoring relationships easy, and the self-service model works well

Pros

Empowering employees with direct self-service tools to choose their prospective mentors creates some "skin in the game" with both ends of the relationship. In my experience, that results in more meaningful work on both sides of the equation, and creates increased value for the organization.

Cons

The platform itself is could use some updates in terms of aesthetics and UX. It's certainly not a big impediment, but our users have commented that these aspects of their experience that might be improved.

Great Onboarding Program with MentorcliQ!

Pros

Signing up for the onboarding program was really easy, in minutes I was able to log in, update my profile and then soon I was matched up with my mentor. Along the way I was able to log the time I spent and track my goals. Having an onboarding program was a really helpful way for me to get to know the company culture and kickstart my experience. I am looking forward to being a mentor soon!

Cons

I hope a future version of MentorcliQ could respond to all my emails for me - just kidding, everything is working great! :)

Mentorcliq is an effective way for my IT team to share knowledge and train each other!

As a tech-saavy company, we have high standards and the Mentorcliq team and the platform meets and exceeds!

Pros

My team uses Mentorcliq to share knowledge and expertise in 1 on 1 pairings and in group mentoring circles. As with most companies these days, employee development budgets and time is always strained, the mentoring structure keeps us in a regular cadence of training each other. We have seen excellent results in skill expansion and knowledge transfer.

Cons

None to note, Mentorcliq is exactly what we needed!

Megan from Cigna

Awesome software and spectacular support team!

Pros

Before we started using MentorcliQ we were manually matching mentors and mentees based on their preferences. The time saved from the automatic matching has allowed us to focus more on supporting our mentees and mentors with communication, resources, training sessions, and more. It was also hard to track how often pairs were meeting and how much time was really invested in mentoring, so the monthly QuickcliQ surveys have helped us not only track how much time employees are spending on mentoring, but they also provide an ROI of the program which is what leadership needs to see in order to continue the program.

Cons

I can't think of any cons. The software is user friendly, our success coach is amazing, and we have received great feedback on the program from numerous mentees and mentors.

Meredith from McKee Foods Corporation

Industry: Food Production

McKee Foods: New Partnership with MentorcliQ

Our MentorcliQ partners [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] made themselves available to answer questions and address concerns as we approached our McKee Mentoring Program launch date. Their quick responses and assistance allowed us to reach our goal launch date with ease and their continued availability has made our implementation successful. With the help of MentorcliQ we have been able to create a more robust High-Potential Mentoring Program that will open the door to other mentoring programs and opportunities for employee development here at McKee Foods Corporation. Kathy Reid-Papson and Meredith Jackson, Mentoring Program Coordinators

Pros

We really like the QuickcliQ surveys. As we receive QuickcliQ data each month we can see the development areas where the participants have spent their time. This information is valuable to our mentoring program as we strive to meet the development needs of our Mentees. The overall ability to track mentoring engagement and activities.

Cons

The videos and documents in the Resource Library are helpful and of great quality. We would love to see more content added.

Rebecca from Cardinal Health

Industry: Medical Devices

MentorcliQ is a phenomenal mentoring partner for us!

Smart mentoring partnership matching and ability to run program analytics. the tool is intuitive and simple to use! We have been able to update the platform to best meet our program needs. Support staff is also fabulous.

Pros

This software helps me effortlessly manage our mentoring program. I have analytics and matching parameters right at my fingertips. Very simple to use!

Nicole from Cardinal Health

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

MentorCliq is fantastic!

This system has made administration of our program soo much easier, we have come a long way from our excel spreadsheet days!

Pros

We absolutely love MentorcliQ - the system and the support are second to none! Easy to use and customizable to fit your program needs!

Cons

Not much honestly, it is very user friendly

Can't Say Enough Good Things!!

Pros

We took a long time to determine the best mentoring solution and we are never looking back! We've been constantly blown away by the features, customer guidance, expertise, and personal investment in our program's success. I've never had a better experience with a vendor -- I consider them more partners in our success than vendors. The software is robust, user-friendly, customizable, and intuitive for participants and admins alike. Plus, the team is always working on new features to enhance the experience and prioritizes customer feedback to guide the evolution. I'm confident that they will never stop refining and elevating the tools which means we can focus on running the program itself.

Cons

The team is nothing short of extraordinary - flexible, experienced, and highly customer-focused.

Reasons for Switching to MentorcliQ

User experience, data analytics, HRIS integrations, resources, expertise, mobile app

Charlotte from Cardinal Health

Powerfully simple tool

Pros

This tool packs a ton of punch in a very simple format. Perfect mentoring matches. Mentoring resources. Check-in agreements. Fast surveys. Data, reports, dashboard access. Easy administration. Phenomenal customer service - you actually mean something to this vendor.

Diane from Black Knight, Inc.

I love my MentorcliQ partners!

Since implementing MentorcliQ I have seen an improvement in our relationship matches and the program communication and reporting has increased dramatically. I recommend MentorcliQ to any organization with a Mentor Program or that is considering one.

Pros

I most like the matching functionalities, communication tools, and the auto generated surveys. Sorry - I can't pick just one; they are all critical to me.

Cons

I have absolutely no complaints about the software. And, my MentorcliQ partners are by far the best vendor partners. They are all AWESOME people!

Reasons for Choosing MentorcliQ

MentorcliQs pricing is very fair and the team is second to none!

Erin from Teachers Credit Union

Teachers Credit Union MentorcliQ Review

We match up all our new team members with a mentor so they can have an additional resource as they onboard and learn "the ropes." Many of our mentees become mentors for other new team members then as well. We continue to expand our programs to more team members and different departments within our organization so more and more people have the benefit of being mentored or becoming a mentor. This has helped our organization with communication, collaboration and overall team member satisfaction.

Pros

The software is easy to use and customize to your needs

Cons

I can't think of anything. It's super east and we feel very supported by the team at mentorcliQ.

Jenn from TERP associates

Intuitive and Robust

Pros

MentorCliQ's functionality makes managing mentoring programs so much more efficient and effective! The application has robust features and is very easy to use.

Really great!

Pros

I really like it as it has this modern look and feel and it is really easy to use it. Changes or anything is easily done.

Luz from Placer County HHS

Great networking!

I really like the program. I was matched with a person I did not know. I feel I have made a networking relationship and I have offered ideas and quality virtual meetings (due to COVID). It gives us the opportunities share experiences and allows for mentors to guide in their expertise. I also like that we can be matched up with staff from departments we are not usually working with on a regular basis, this keeps it interesting and really offers an opportunity to collaborate on a larger scale.

Pros

I love how easy it was to enter information and see how easily the matches are made. That matching up is made fun. I also like that we can be matched up with folks from other departments different from our own.

Cons

I feel the software if good but would like to see more contact, maybe two times a month.

Reasons for Choosing MentorcliQ

We didn't have another program, but really like MentorcliQ.

Fun and easy way to mentor!

Pros

As a participant in the company mentoring program I find the system really easy to use! It took minutes to enroll and then later I got matched up with me mentee. The software makes it easy to track the hours I spend mentoring and keep an eye on the goals of the relationship. Mentoring has been really beneficial to me as a mentor, I feel like I am adding value to my mentee and I get re-energized about my own role making things a little more fun!

Cons

None with the system, I wish I had the time to be in more mentoring relationships each year!

Great Solution

We have been able to foster cross business collaboration and imporove relationships across our company.

Pros

Easy to use, matching technology is fantastic

Cons

We wish we were able to have more sessions for employees-we are working on it!

Laura from Linde

Innovation and Style

MentorCliq is an amazing platform to support multiple mentoring programs to meet your business needs. It is easy to use from a program management perspective and the content for the participants is easy to find and understand. The support staff at Mentorcliq is always available with best practices and solutions to all our mentoring questions. Going from a paper based program to a fully supported functional software platform was a turning point for us to have a larger program and mange it more efficiently. Mentorcliq is truly an innovative product that will enhance any existing program you have or work with a dedicated team to design one.

Great mentoring solution for field employees

Pros

Mentorcliq makes it simple for our field employees to sign up and start mentoring. As the program admin I find the tools and reporting very useful. And my success coach is a true expert that helps us plan strategy and execute programs. With multiple locations and field employees, mentoring can be a challenge but this solution makes it seamless.

Kate from TMX Finance Family of Companies

MentorcliQ really takes the approach of true customer service. They have been a true partner.

Pros

We are in the early stages of implementation and this has been the smoothest implementation. We previously had a manual process of over 500 participants, so the ease of MentorcliQ has really given our team time back in our day. The customer support has been outstanding as well.

Stephanie from Cardinal Health

Easy & Focused on Development

Pros

mentorcliQ is such an easy to use program with so many great resources & trainings to not only prepare you as the program owner, but also your mentors and mentees for the best experience & growth possible.

Cons

Nothing! The mentorcliQ team is a great team to partner with!

Jamie from Worthington Industries

Industry: Mining & Metals

We love MentorcliQ!!!

We've had nothing but great experiences with MentorcliQ! Their team is amazing and our employees love their software! I would highly recommend this vendor/product to anyone!

Pros

Easy to use, resource library, algorithm matching, evals, etc.

Cons

Nothing! We've had great experiences with this vendor!

Shawn from TranSystems

Industry: Civil Engineering

The tool made mentor management so easy

Pros

The ease of which mentors and mentees can put in their profiles and the ease of being able to select matching criteria so the mentees could select their preferred mentors, and then there's the ability to track progress and success of the program centrally. I recommend it to anyone who wants to start a mentor program in a company with the ability to monitor, manage, and report on the success of the program on a regular basis with ease!

Cons

I haven't seen anything yet that I like least.

Excellent Customer Service, High Quality, easy to use product.

Pros

I appreciate our partnership with MentorcliQ and have found everyone in the organization to be professional, responsive and customer focused. Your offering is great and Dave is top notch.

Cons

I have not found anything that I do not like about the software. MentorcliQ is continuously refining and improving the capabilities. One capability that woudl be nice would to be able to add attachments.

Jen from Centura Health

MentorcliQ Review

Pros

The software is user friendly and the support team is incredible.

Cons

So far, I enjoy each element of the software and have not had any problems.

Sarah from TranSystems

Excellent Implementation, Helpful Support, Well-Organized

Pros

The various programs are easy to customize and implementation support is eager to help. There have been various suggestions we've made that were added to the software within weeks. They're incredibly receptive and always willing to better the platform for their users. The dashboards are sleek and content setup is a breeze.

June 2016

Dan from Mulberry Street Consulting, LLC

June 2016

I continue to be a user with two different organizations as a mentor

MentorcliQ has made the entire process of enrollment, matching, and monitoring mentoring time and topics incredibly easy. I was matched perfectly with a protege/mentee and we hit it off (and were productive) instantly. Activity tracking is a breeze and the supporting documentation was easily accessible and appropriate to the upcoming tasks. I can easily see how the organization will benefit from the process, structure, and reporting that MentorcliQ provides.

Fastest and Easiest Implementation

Pros

We are preparing to "go live" with our initial mentoring program and I have to say this has been the fastest and easiest implementation planning I've ever experienced. The MentorcliQ team shared their expertise and recommended best practices which made our configuration decisions so super easy. We are excited to launch our new mentoring program very soon.

Cons

We have not identified any features or functionality that is missing.