• Pros

• "The integration of the product was seamless and very intuitive. The algorithms built into the system have made it easy to pair mentors and mentees."

• "The platform is very user friendly and the touch points are beneficial to discuss areas of opportunities, reporting, and data analytics centered around the program deliverables."

• "So glad we went with Together for this external facing program."

• Cons

• "Nonetheless, it's frustrating as an administrator when things are shifting often. Also, some functions of the program (i.e. on the admin side) are not intuitive to navigate to."

• "It does save the right time zone on my calendar, but when opening up the actually meeting it's a bit confusing."

• "As the system becomes more widely used, I expect that there will be changes to the content offerings, which are limited right now."

Browse Together Enterprise Mentoring Reviews

Michael from IBI Group

Industry: Architecture & Planning

An amazing platform coupled with world class customer service made this choice really easy!

We initially had an internal mentoring program which we ran though excel files, internal comms and in house documents. After a couple demos from various vendors we realized that Together offered the best platform for cost and by far had an amazing and responsive team behind them.

Pros

The software is very easy to use for both administrators and end users. There was also a great amount of opportunity for customization throughout the process from creating the initial program, setting up the algorithm, email communications and pairing. Above all, the team goes above and beyond to ensure you have a successful setup, integration and launch for your mentoring program.

Cons

There were no areas that I saw as a con.

Emily from The Forum

Dynamic and Powerful Software

Working with Together has been a great experience and I would highly recommend it. We've watched our program grow and can now make decisions based on data, from the reporting and health monitoring aspects of the software. The users appreciate the platform to track their relationships and have one place to keep dates, details, session agendas, notes and feedback.

Pros

We moved from a series of excel sheets to the Together Platform, and after implementation, our program has tripled in size. The ease of use, robust reporting and dynamic updates - offering new functions and capabilities, I am so grateful we decided to purchase this software. The ease of enabling users to schedule directly in the platform, and admin functions to easily see feedback and monitor the pairings supports our program participants to stay on track and engaged. It also allows the admin to support relationships instead of spending hours with admin-related tasks.

Cons

As we had a pre-existing program, the onboarding process for past users, or those already in the program was challenging, although this isn't exactly a software issue.

Wendy from ACE

Useful but clunky

Established a connection with my mentor

Pros

Mentoring agreement and goal setting was helpful

Cons

It would be nice if the system could complete all required tasks .... like scheduling meetings when they are due etc. maybe even a chat and file sharing component between the mentor/mentee

Jackie from Association of Academic Physiatrists

Best Mentoring Software for External Program!

Pros

Our membership society had a huge need to launch a structured mentoring program, but we do not have enough staff to support it. After MUCH research, I pitched Together Mentoring to our Board of Trustees, and they approved. The whole process of working with the Together team was amazing. They customized the program to our needs (medical mentoring), set up tricky match algorithms based on our member categories, and helped us launch it properly. They also are continually making updates to the system and the reporting features are tremendously helpful for leadership. If there are ever any technical issues, they are very responsive to my emails and get the issues resolved quickly. Best yet, this software basically runs itself. The matching, session progress, goal setting, feedback, etc. all happens with little to no staff support. Since its launch, our medical student memberships have increased by 110%! Feedback we receive formally and informally is always high for mentees and mentors, as well. So glad we went with Together for this external facing program!

Cons

None! It's met every expectation we've had.

Reasons for Choosing Together Enterprise Mentoring

We chose Together Mentoring because it had the most easy-to-use interface and integrates with many of the platforms our members are comfortable with. We didn't want there to be a learning curve to using this program.

Brilliant support team and resources, software is 99% excellent

Pros

The backend view is very easy to navigate, and helping to resolve user issues is always simple. I have been receiving support around a couple of features which are in the process of being updated for efficiency, and I feel confident that where possible, suggestions and requests have been taken on board.

Cons

There are a couple of features which need tweaks. Some users had trouble understanding how their meetings were due to go ahead, or which platform they were meant to use - though this may be down to the user's own lack of understanding, a general set of instructions about this needs to be more prominent. When logging in, I have had to reset my password a few times as the system didn't seem to recognise what I knew to be the correct password. This happened three times in one day, but hasn't happened since and logging in has been fine apart from that. I have been receiving support around a couple of features which are in the process of being updated for efficiency.

Joan from Avison Young

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Incredible Customer Service makes this product superior!

Utilizing Together, we implemented our first mass scale mentoring program within our company and it has been an overwhelming success. 100% thrilled with our experience thus far.

Pros

I think the product was easy to use but the real key was [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He could not have been easier to work with, accommodating, patient with our endless questions, he held our hand every step of the way and we knew we could rely on him if we had any hiccups. Of course we did (user error) and he jumped in and remedied the situation immediately. Everyone in our company is thrilled with the product and the overall experience. It has been a huge WIN for us an an organization. Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], you ROCK!!!

Cons

We would like to have the ability to do reverse engineering. As an admin, I still struggle to get to where I need to to perform certain tasks, I think the navigation is not as intuitive as it could be as I wander around a lot trying to figure out how to do what I want.

Reasons for Choosing Together Enterprise Mentoring

I can't remember the other produce we evaluated but honestly it came down to the support we thought we would get from Together, which turned out to be 100% accurate - superior support!

Agape from SI-BONE

Mentoring for Excellence

A key goal is to retain our employees and empower each employee to feel that they have the ability to drive their career forward. Part of our D&I strategy for 2020 was to launch program and continue to invest in our talent and specifically address inclusion and career advancement. Launching the program reduced our turnover rates, it increased our engagement and increased diversity.

Pros

That our employees felt that they have developed a new or existing skill relevant for their role or worked on skill for new role. Our employees also shared that they felt that our mentors would help elevate them to the next step in their roles. This is super impactful to HR/business leaders as it speaks to retention and providing new opportunities for employees.

Cons

Survey feature to launch within the tool and benchmark how the program is running.

Ashley from Landmark Health

Landmark Health - A happy customer!

EXCELLENT! I would highly recommend.

Pros

I truly enjoy our [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He has been a tremendous support, help, and advocate to ensure a successful onboarding experience. The platform is very user friendly and the touch points are beneficial to discuss areas of opportunities, reporting, and data analytics centered around the program deliverables.

Cons

The algorithm in pairing mentors and mentees the first round was more of a manual process, but since we've revised the rules in the settings area of the platform and have placed more definition around process of pairing.

Reasons for Choosing Together Enterprise Mentoring

The customer service, what they spoke upon was delivered in excellence, and the recorded conference calls are amazing to review action items and meeting notes. Also, the prepared communications embedded into the platform was key in our overall decision to choose Together. Very forward thinking company.

Chastity from Amplify Education, Inc.

The Together Platform has been an excellent tool for our growing company!

Together Enterprise Mentoring has served as a great platform tool for the implementation of our first-ever mentorship program. Customer service has been great and the tool itself is so intuitive that it renders customer care almost obsolete.

Pros

The integration of the product was seamless and very intuitive. The algorithms built into the system have made it easy to pair mentors and mentees. Navigation and user experience are excellent!

Cons

As the system becomes more widely used, I expect that there will be changes to the content offerings, which are limited right now. But I am excited to see what developments are ahead.

Reasons for Choosing Together Enterprise Mentoring

Price and quality were the

Michelle from Si-Bone

Mentorship and Ease

Engagement, retention and inclusivity for our entire organization to finally be able to include our EMEA team with interaction amongst each other. Great experience in launching this program and ease of use.

Pros

This was pretty much a open box program to implement and roll out to the organization. Very quick customization process and excellent customer service from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] that really helped walk us through the process and ideas.

Cons

Sounds like it's to come, but forcing a meeting location or at least come up as a reminder so when the meeting is scheduled you must click a resource (phone, teams, etc.) It is a little confusing that the time is automatically in EDT for the scheduling and reminder emails. It does save the right time zone on my calendar, but when opening up the actually meeting it's a bit confusing.

Reasons for Choosing Together Enterprise Mentoring

Ease and time to implement and cost.

Katie from IBI Group Inc.

Best Customer Service Team I Have Ever Worked With

Using Together has completely streamlined our Mentoring program process. We used to match all global participants manually. With Together, it has cut down the admin burden for our team and we are able to focus on ensuring participants get the most out of the program. Our participants have also found their session templates to be incredibly helpful in planning sessions with their mentors. The structure provided is invaluable.

Pros

One of the best things about the team at Together is that they are constantly improving the platform. Everytime I turn around there is a new feature and the administrator view is constantly improving. One of the newer features that has been very impactful for our use is the monitoring health function. I am able to go in and see what mentoring relationships are not progressing as they should and can step in and intervene if needed. The other thing I like about working with Together is their team. I have worked with many different vendors in the L&D space and their Customer Success team is by far the most responsive and attentive. They always respond promptly and were amazing during the implementation phase and always available to jump on a call and walk through any questions I had. Since we have launch the program, they continue to check in and see how the program is going.

Cons

At times there are certain areas in the admin view where I would like to click through for further details but I have to click out and go to look at reporting instead. The good news is that the team at Together is very receptive to feedback and constantly looking for ways to improve their product, so I have no concerns that this will be addressed in upcoming releases.

El from Lake Trust Credit Union

Personalized, easy-to-use platform

The Together team is super friendly and very accommodating. We had some very specific and unique pairing requests. The Together staff really went out of their way to make sure the pairing happened as we had hoped. When it was time to roll our program out to the organization, they made themselves available for questions, and even hosted Q&A sessions for the program administrators in advance. They have been incredibly pleasant to work with! It has been a great choice to work with them!

Pros

The platform is also relatively easy to understand and navigate. The program suggest pairings based on proposed best fit. The platform developers are able to implement changes quickly.

Cons

The platform changes a lot. This is good from a process improvement standpoint, and the Together team does a nice job of signaling change. Nonetheless, it's frustrating as an administrator when things are shifting often. Also, some functions of the program (i.e. on the admin side) are not intuitive to navigate to.

Reasons for Choosing Together Enterprise Mentoring

We selected Together over competitors because of their ability to accommodate our specific pairing requests. Also the integration process was very simple.

Kodi from NetApp

Great platform, easy to use!

Our experience has been incredible! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been wonderful in ensuring our program runs smoothly and without any issues. He joined our program kick-off to talk about the tool and provided a demo. Highly recommend this to everyone!

Pros

Together allows our company to offer a mentor and mentee program every year with minimal effort! Using their technology, we got rid of manual matching and have been able to streamline the program. We use their technology to match everyone, email communications, and reporting! It's the ideal tool for companies looking for a scalable solution at a great price.

Cons

The only "con" is the Outlook and Zoom integration. This is available but we on our side need to take time to integrate it with the Together solution. Other than, no cons!

Cristina Marcano from ILC Academy

When it comes to healthy businesses you have to think about Together Corporate Mentorship.

Pros

A platform that stands out in terms of preparation and support for employees and corporate. It serves as a manager to establish relationships with mentors and coaches that add value to the human being. Collaborate with those involved in the process for the establishment of companies and healthy relationships in the corporation. The support of the Mentories adapts to the progress of each employee depending on their own personal characteristics, as each human being has its own process and Together Corporate Mentorship adapts to this. It is so easy to use that it works with the calendar and the mail of the employee who takes the mentoring.

Cons

I have very little time using it and until now I have not had great difficulties. I could say that those who insist on knowing its operation and practice it, will not have problems that prevent its use.

Beth from Teladoc Health

Together

My experience has been wonderful! One of the best systems I have implemented. I truly felt like I had a partner throughout the entire experience.

Pros

Together really checked all of our boxes. It allowed for one central location for mentorship within the organization. It has beautiful and easy integrations with Teams, Zoom etc. The system is user-friendly allows for easy training so mentors and mentees can focus on what matters, their relationship.

Cons

We haven't yet encountered too many cons of the system. Up to this point, my only feedback would be to allow for custom timeframes for activation email reminders. I would have liked to be able to set exactly when invited participants would receive notificaitons.

Marina from Randstad

Great software that can bring your mentoring program to the next level

It has been a great experience and I think that our mentoring program has benefitted from the use of this platform.

Pros

The software is very easy to use, very clear and intuitive. It also provides really good support with building a mentoring relationship and provides a lot of great content. Furthermore the team is very supportive, quick to reply and very motived. It is a joy to work with them.

Cons

There are some small features that can be improved, but the team is very open to suggestions.

Reasons for Choosing Together Enterprise Mentoring

It was recommended by a colleague from another country that already had a very positive experience with the software.

Best mentorship software

Pros

Great customer service, very responsible. They actually implemented a change we requested within 2 weeks.

Cons

I wish I could get mentored by people outside my company as well.

“The best user experience of all the mentoring software”

By far the best user experience of all the mentoring software we reviewed, which is important for user adoption. The customer support has also been exceptional, from onboarding to ongoing maintenance, their support has not only been highly responsive but even proactive in make suggestions.

Pros

Ease-of-use, customer support, customizability, and breadth of capabilities.

Cons

There’s always additional functionality that could be added, but they are very good at listening to their customers for feedback.

Christine from WithersRavenel

Industry: Civil Engineering

May 27, 2021

It has been amazing. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been great support and makes every question feel valid...even if it is a repeated question.

Pros

We initially considered the software to assist with Mentorship pairings, but what sold us was the pre-loaded agendas and ease of tracking the mentoring progress.

Cons

I wish I used it more than once or twice a year so that I would remember the implementation steps.

Reasons for Choosing Together Enterprise Mentoring

Ease of use, product capability, customer support

Michael from Alignvest Management Corporation

Industry: Investment Management

Fantastic Platform!

Pros

Extremely user friendly and was very easy to use!

Cons

Absolutely nothing, this software had everything I needed

Mark from Voices

Intuitive UI/UX. Easy to Use as Both Mentor and Mentee.

Pros

The matching of mentor to mentee is solid. Managing both sides of the relationship (as a mentor and mentee) is intuitive and easy to navigate. The scheduling functionality is great, although the inclusion/deep-linking of various video-conferencing software/services is limited.

Cons

Links to user LinkedIn profiles are not clickable, which makes finding out more about a potential mentor/mentee a bit more cumbersome.

A really great product

Pros

Software was easy to use and customer support was excellent

Cons

Nothing yet to note

Louis from All Raise

Kickass Mentorship Software

Pros

Handles all of the logistics of running your mentoring program. High customizability. Killer customer service.

Cons

Doesn't let an admin update user information on the fly without SQL updates.

Corey from Greater Therapy Centers

Good start

I haven't been using Together very long but it has been so easy and informative so far! They guide you through the process instead of forcing you through the process!

Pros

This software makes it easy for an organization to build mentor/mentee relationships for their company. These relationships are what make people grow and grow within your company so your company is stronger. The program walks you through the steps of setting the meetings up and gives good advice on what to talk about. It's very thorough.

Cons

The platform is relatively easy once you explore it a little bit. They give you a tutorial in the beginning but I still like to explore things.

Mentorship

Pros

Really user friendly, hassle free process

Cons

N/a thought it was really well put together

Giuliano from AEDIT

Great tool for tracking

Together has helped me mentor my mentees in a much more thoughtful way that gives structure and guidance to each.

Pros

The ability to track every part of the cycle.

Cons

Not as easy to make scheduling changes with calendar integration.

Marlon from Piccolo

We improved our culture with Together

Pros

Our employees love using together. The product is also super easy to use. Highly recommend trying it out.

Cons

I look forward to seeing the product evolve. There are many features we'd love to see built.

Shubhangi from Netapp Inc.

Great tool for management and organization of a process or an event.

I am using this for Netapp Mentoring program and it is really cool.

Pros

The task list that it provides for a process.

Cons

Nothing yet. I am liking it so far and will continue to use it.

Kathryn from Hospital of the university of Pennsylvania

Easy work space to create a path

Pros

A clear path laid out with ideas already integrated

Cons

No ability to customize the path based on relationship created and needs of mentor/mentee

James from Oliver Wyman

Great user friendly product

Pros

The software was extremely useful for fostering mentorship at our organization. Customer support was also top notch!

Cons

N/A - it’s been a huge value add for us so far.

Phenomenal product that truly works!

Pros

Very easy to use and understand platform that very effectively helps drive mentorship and connectivity!

Cons

No problems have been experienced to date

Simplifies and improves our mentorsship system

Pros

Manages our mentorship system better than our previous method and saves us time doing so.

Cons

No issues to report yet with software.

Great product, and a great team!

Pros

Very user friendly, with great customer support along the way.

Cons

No downsides with the product experienced to date

Hussein from BCG

A game changer for mentorship!

Pros

The biggest pro about this software is that it actually does drive a significant improvement in mentorship quality in a very simple, hassle free way. The software is also super user friendly (fairly easy for anyone to figure out) and with great customer support!

Cons

No problems to note yet, I am really enjoying it and looking forward to even more features & functionality

Hank from Clairvest Group

Great product!

Pros

- User friendly - Sent automated calendar invite - Matched me up with a highly relevant mentor - Good customer support when I had a question

Cons

Nothing in particular to note. Would love to see new features.

Dipesh from The Boston Consulting Group

Great for professional services firms

Pros

Makes a manual process super easy - without needing to think about it

Cons

Nothing as of yet - but looking forward to see where the new features could take us!

Chris from Food & Beverages

Pros

Saves us time and is easy to use, would highly recommend.

Cons

Overall is a great product, nothing negative to say.

Sofia from Evercore

Robust offerings and seamless user experience

Pros

- Intuitive interface for end users - Robust mentorship offerings

Cons

None at the moment.