All Zoho Recruit Reviews

Faliscia

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 2 - 10 employees

Used free trial

Reviewed October 2021

The whole recruit could be better

Kim

Reviewed November 2017

Start up business with no previous experience purchasing recruiting software/platform - Very happy!

Please read my review. It's faster ;)

PROS

With other programs, I felt restrictive with package tiers-v- budget (boxed in or obligated to spend the extra money). Whereas Zoho Recruit feels more intuitive - my learning curve follows the natural progression for wanting to expand on my business and functionality. How Zoho designed this expansion process allows the user to feel more intuitive and in control of upgrades. As a business owner, it allowed me to think of my next step and stage via expense-v-reward, and build into my business growth plan. It was something I was working towards as a business, instead of as a budget. Zoho Tech Support is awesome. I never feel as though I am a number, waiting for the tech ticket, or have information read to me from Google. Tech Support actually appears to know what they're talking about! They troubleshoot while I wait, reevaluate, and adjust until it's right. And if they can't resolve it right away, they promise they'll get back in a timely manner...AND THEY DO! It's the same Support person so the value of having established a short-term relationship is welcoming. This feels more human instead of automated and institutionalized; literally, the personal touch or white glove standard.

CONS

I don't have any cons at this time, as I am still in a learning curve with adjusting recruiting model with module mapping, etc. The process has been positive and involves a LOT of customer service. My only con would be that issues found on weekend have to be held over until M-F. That creates a bottleneck for my activity, pushing weekend tasks into the "regular" work week. Please, open up a few weekend resolution hours!

Erica

Staffing and Recruiting, 11-50 employees

Reviewed February 2020

The Dream Platform

I was using Google Sheets and having to place comments on top of comments, color code to organize with tabs out the a**. This platform is Heaven compared to that, on top of being visually appealing, easy to add information and the unlimited amount of tools that can be added on to strengthen your process even more. It's great!

PROS

I loved that I could upload a .csv file (from my Google Sheets - which was my Recruiting system before Zoho) and it generated all of my leads into the platform. I did have to go through each and add or move some information around, but that didn't take very long. From there I was able to customize the layout and information templates to my liking, set up the clients and open positions, add on their automation tools for email marketing and begin sending campaigns. I was most sold when I realized the platform SOURCES through ZipRecruiter, Indeed, Monster, and many others to populate resumes for you that can be added into your candidate platform with one click!!

CONS

It took me about a day to figure out how to customize the templates for information that you want to be entered for candidates, clients, Job Positions, emails, etc. Some of the information can NOT be deleted from the template. For Instance under Clients, I didn't need Revenue and Promised Growth information, but I couldn't take that off, and a few are locked to where you have to put something within the box otherwise you cannot move forward. It's a minor annoyance that is easy to fix with a random word, but now a deal-breaker compared to everything else the platform automates and simplifies for you.

SmartRecruiters Hiretual

Reasons for switching to Zoho Recruit

I utilized four different tools just to ensure the best quality and experience for my candidates and clients, it was becoming too much and getting confusing as the numbers of candidates grew. I came across Zoho in Office365 Apps and I am so thankful I did. I cannot wait to really get systems in place and experiment more with Zoho tools and apps to find better processes.

Brad

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2019

Be Careful selecting this software to build your business

PROS

Front line customer support is excellent and they go above and beyond

CONS

HORRIBLE Quality control. They keep releasing product that simply does not work!! Error codes at the very first step. And then they want you to get online with them and show them how their stuff is broken. I did this for 2 years and I am finally fed up with providing QC services to them when they CLEARLY do not have a functioning QC or testing regime. I am now 2+ years into the build out of our business and having to consider changing the core software that runs our business at immense costs in terms of time, training, business relationships etc. Not sure what I will do, maybe just screwed and have to put up with it for another 2 years. To be crystal clear, their front line support people are excellent - above and beyond and truly great to work with so it pains me to have to write this review. But fair warning their QC is BAD and you will spend a lot of time showing them how their product does not work.. Value for Dollar is good but if you expect this software to grow with you forget i. and pay a little more for something else.

Filbert

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2024

A Solid Choice for Small Business Recruitment

Zoho Recruit has proven to be an excellent choice for our small business recruitment needs, offering a comprehensive and affordable all-in-one solution. The platform's wide range of features and customization options have significantly streamlined our hiring process, saving us valuable time and effort. The ability to customize the software to our specific needs and the AI-powered tools have been incredibly helpful in identifying and evaluating qualified candidates quickly. Zoho Recruit has largely met our expectations, although the user interface could use some face-lift. It has proven to be a reliable and efficient recruitment solution

PROS

What I appreciated most about Zoho Recruit was its intuitive and customizable platform, which allowed us to tailor the software to our specific recruitment needs. The AI-powered candidate matching and time-saving resume parsing features were also standout aspects, helping us quickly identify and process the most qualified applicants.

CONS

The user interface could benefit from a more modern design refresh, and the mobile app experience needs improvement in terms of stability and ease of editing.

Damilola

Government Administration, 51-200 employees

Reviewed May 2020

Excellent Recruiting Software

It has helped to automate our recruitment process and we are able to use and customize it to our needs. The email, job openings and offer letter templates helps to create emails, job openings and offer letters quickly and get the process moving. Customer Service is also great, as they always respond quickly to emails and provide timely solutions, including scheduling a demo session.

PROS

Zoho Recruit meets our recruiting needs in a very unique way. We were able to customize the features the way we want it and it automates processes for the organization. We are also able to collaborate within the system, and it is easy to pre-screen candidates at the beginning of the recruitment process by using the customization features for the webforms and the assessment. It also has a lot of add-ons that can be used for some processes like e-signing of offer letters, background checks, and more.

CONS

Users can feel a bit uncomfortable when starting out with this software, especially new ATS users, however, after a while it gets really easy and straightforward. They also sent videos that really helped understand it.

Reason for choosing Zoho Recruit

It is cost effective and meets our needs the same way some of the more expensive ones does. It also has a large website and application integration capacity. It has a mobile application and a candidate portal where candidate can track their progress.

Staffing and Recruiting, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2020

Full ATS At A Great Price

PROS

The thing I like best about Zoho Recruit is the price - it has a lot more features, data, and analytics for a price that a startup can afford!

CONS

The only dislike I have about Zoho Recruit is the amount of effort that needs to be put in up front to set up the account properly. Yet, they do provide the experts and assistance should you need it!

Reason for choosing Zoho Recruit

Analytics - help you realize where you can save money and improve efficiency. Candidate insight- recognizing candidates' potential for job postings. And, automation that helps you keep in touch with your candidates, your clients, and vendors.

A lack of analytics

Souleymane

Mining & Metals, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed August 2023

The software you need for your recruitment processes.

From my experience, Zoho Recruit has still allowed me to save time in organizing job postings and candidates. It's a good software overall.

PROS

Zoho Recruit allows me to manage the entirety of my recruitment process. It helps me create job postings, schedule interviews, sort candidates, and more. The automation feature for certain tasks is also a major plus.

CONS

I didn't like the analysis and reporting provided by Zoho Recruit for evaluating the recruitment process, which I found less effective.

Reasons for switching to Zoho Recruit

I switched to other software because I couldn't find what I was looking for in Zoho.

1,001-5,000 employees

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Reviewed May 2022

Simply the best tool for staffing

It's inexpensive, effective, and customizable enough for any small or mid sized business.

PROS

Posting jobs is extremely easy with Zoho. Also, once they are posted I can check on multiple positions at once. From start to finish, I can track applicants, search qualifications, track interviews, and view offers.

CONS

You need to be a somewhat computer savvy person to be able to navigate the system. Without prior knowledge of hiring systems, there's a steep learning curve for new users.

Reason for choosing Zoho Recruit

After comparing with Zip Recruiter and Oorwin, we felt that Zoho was a better solution for the price.

Reviewed May 2019

Happy with this product

So far very good. I enjoy it.

PROS

It is customizable and I really enjoy using the to do function

CONS

Recruit doesnt have CRM implemented in it. I need to buy it extra.

Reason for choosing Zoho Recruit

Much better logic behind the system + the overall interface matches our needs much better.

Reviewed November 2019

A flexible ATS

PROS

APIs and adaptability is good. It is possible to adjust workflows.

CONS

Takes some getting known to since there is a lot of functionality

Reason for choosing Zoho Recruit

Since the UX and adaptable workflows was better

Anthony

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2017

Good Option, but limited.

I have looked at a lot of HR/ATS systems in a short period of time. Zoho Recruit is not the best, but could become the best by simply adding Evaluation process, Assessments, Reference Checking, Onboarding by allowing an API to use with our HR system, More options for working with other applications other than Zoho would greatly benefit the increase. I compared against Bamboo, and Zoho needs to take notes from them. It has a good interface that is easy to use, views are very well designed. Price is King, and this is an affordable options even at premium levels. Highly customization. Free option available with a robust feature set. Integrates well with your website. Job Posting is very easy and customizable. This ATS option is an easy-to-use Applicant Tracking System and Recruitment Software that can help you track job openings, resumes, candidates and contacts more quickly and efficiently. The interface is a minimalist design and has not kept up with current elements. I would like to see questionnaires or custom assessments to compare the candidate against the posting, and it does not rank that candidate for that position. Support was not really good. We had a issue with the candidates applying in our career page, and it would tell them they would get a password emailed to them, and they never got the emails, leaving the candidate hanging. We contacted support, and support was almost non-existent. They DO NOT have 24/7 support despite what websites say, and they are not as responsive to solve the solution. Many times I had to leave a message to go in to a blackhole when their chat support want available. In fact I never seen anyone available for chat. We needed to collect and manage resumes, automate, question and test the vetting quickly and integrate the postings into our career page. The biggest benefit is it is a good option for a company that does not have to vet resumes against a posting in a short time frame. If you just need a low cost solution, and you can compare the resumes to the posting manually, then this is a great option.

Rony

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed June 2023

Streamlined Recruitment Management

My overall experience with Zoho Recruit has been highly positive. The platform's comprehensive applicant tracking system and customizable workflows have greatly streamlined our recruitment processes. The intuitive interface made it easy to navigate and manage candidates effectively. The seamless integration with other Zoho applications enhanced our overall workflow efficiency. While there were some minor areas for improvement, such as reporting capabilities and occasional glitches, Zoho Recruit has proven to be a reliable and valuable tool in our recruitment efforts. It has undoubtedly contributed to our success in finding and hiring top talent.

PROS

Zoho Recruit impressed me with its standout features that revolutionized our recruitment processes. The applicant tracking system offered a comprehensive and organized overview of candidates, simplifying the hiring workflow. The intuitive interface made it effortless to navigate through various stages of recruitment. The customizable workflows and automation capabilities significantly increased our efficiency and saved us valuable time. The seamless integration with other Zoho applications and third-party tools further enhanced our recruitment efforts. Zoho Recruit has become an indispensable tool in our quest to find and onboard top talent.

CONS

While Zoho Recruit offers a range of valuable features for recruitment, there were a few aspects that left something to be desired. One drawback was the limited reporting and analytics capabilities, which made it challenging to extract in-depth insights from recruitment data. Additionally, the user interface, while generally intuitive, could benefit from a more modern and visually appealing design. I also encountered occasional glitches and performance issues that hindered our workflow efficiency. The customer support, while responsive, could be more proactive in addressing our queries. Despite these drawbacks, Zoho Recruit remains a solid recruitment tool, but it could further improve by addressing these areas of enhancement.

Mohammad

E-Learning, 11-50 employees

Reviewed February 2023

Zoho Recruit Review

PROS

Pros:Customizable: Zoho Recruit is highly customizable and can be tailored to fit the unique needs of individual businesses. This means that businesses can create their own recruiting workflows, customize their hiring process, and set up their own job portal.Multichannel sourcing: Zoho Recruit allows businesses to source candidates from multiple channels, including job boards, social media, and internal databases. This helps businesses find the right candidates more quickly and efficiently.Automated processes: Zoho Recruit offers automation features that help businesses save time and streamline their hiring process. This includes automating email communication, interview scheduling, and candidate status updates.Collaboration: Zoho Recruit makes it easy for hiring teams to collaborate on the hiring process. Teams can share notes, assign tasks, and communicate with each other within the platform.Reporting and analytics: Zoho Recruit offers reporting and analytics tools that provide businesses with insights into their recruiting process. This can help businesses identify areas for improvement and make data-driven decisions.

CONS

Cons:Limited integrations: While Zoho Recruit does offer some integrations with other tools, some users may find the number of integrations to be limited compared to other recruiting software.Limited branding options: Zoho Recruit's job portal and candidate portal have limited branding options, which may not be sufficient for businesses looking to create a strong brand identity.Learning curve: Zoho Recruit can be complex and may take some time to learn, especially for new users who are not familiar with recruiting software.Limited social media integration: While Zoho Recruit does allow businesses to source candidates from social media, some users may find the social media integration to be limited compared to other recruiting software.Pricing: Zoho Recruit's pricing may be a bit steep for smaller businesses, especially those with a limited budget for recruiting software.

Prabhjot Singh

Hospitality, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2019

Zoho Recruit Review

we used to use it 2 years back, then moved to Google HIRE and are now back to using it again. we like it. we like the structured approach to recruitment

PROS

we are a recruitment agency focused on the hospitality industry and for us, central recruitment software is critical for success. we used ZOHO for a year or so and then moved to Google Hire for a bit, but have come back to Zoho. We like all the modules, from CRM, database, search, schedules, emailing and todos. The stuff that really works for us the status of the applicant and the review from our clients on the applicant.

CONS

the search can be improved. google hire has a cool function of suggesting similar profiles and doing timeline searches.

Jimmy

Management Consulting, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2016

Excellent Recruitment Software

Ability to link candidates with clients for the entire recruitment life cycle. As a company we can effectively manage the candidate experience and respond faster. We have linked Zoho Recruit to our career page hence we do not have to receive resumes by email which makes us work smarter and reduces time.

PROS

The formatted resume functionality is fantastic as it helps us format resumes and brand them to send to clients all within the Zoho ATS, we can post to our company careers page, Facebook and twitter page. We have the ability to send feedback to candidate real time and also give the client opportunity to shortlist from the system which really makes our job easier. The software is very flexible and easy for us to upgrade or downgrade depending on number of users especially as the recruitment business is a very high turnover business.

CONS

I wish Zoho Recruit can incorporate a functionality to help manage temporary/contract staffing.

Stefani

Human Resources, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2021

Nothing to be Wow'd about

PROS

I feel this is a decent platform, Zoho, in general however I feel they missed the mark when it came to the recruitment side of things and cut some corners. It does what it needs to do, at a very basic yet functional level so I have to give them credit for that. As the recruitment world is ever-changing, they really need to go back and revamp this.

CONS

The user interface, the lack of being able to move things around to the way I want them made it difficult to use the software and recruit.

Looking around.