All Ringy Reviews

Brandon

Insurance, 201 - 500 employees

Used less than 12 months

Reviewed May 2021

iSales does everything I need it to

MANAGE YOUR LEADS

I have found it to be easy to use out of the box. I strongly recommend this product over other CRM's.

PROS

I do not need to hire an assistant to manage my leads. I can use the features in the system to make my life easier.

CONS

The daily cost can get you. Be sure to disposition or you are wasting your time and money. There are some quirky things that make you do extra clicks. Send out a survey for software tweaks.

Cheryl

Insurance, 10,000+ employees

iSales CRM Review

PROS

iSales was light years beyond the CRM system we were utilizing. The functionality is increasing with time, overall it's a great product.

CONS

I wish there were integration where you could send an immediate email like you can an SMS message, there are times I'd like to have that function. Campaign functions could also be improved, things that should be sorted out, like "no SMS" dont always work. That's using all the sorting on the page. Some of them still slip through.

Leads Management and function

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed January 2021

Good Features and interface. Terrible customer service and many critical glitches and bugs

Customer service is terrible, they don't answer questions or address problems you have. When they have critical outages and your business suffers they profusely apologize and promise things like reimbursment of paid features that did not work during the outages but never deliver in their promises.

PROS

INterface and ease of Use and extensive ability to do drip marketing

CONS

Phone app is Half baked and weak. Too many critical bugs and outages. Expensive when compared to other solutions

Nathan

Reviewed October 2019

A centralized hub for all your leads to stay organized and in touch

PROS

I most enjoy the fact that the CRM does all of the text/email follow ups for the leads inputted into the system and allows for you to log the activity you've had with the lead, knowing exactly where you are in your sales process. And of course the ability to have large campaigns to get in touch with all the leads in your system.

CONS

I really enjoy the system and the fact that features are constantly being updated. I would ask that when there are updates that there is a tab with a list of newly updated features/patch notes to best stay up do date. Currently, you know there has been an update but it is not always clear on what was fixed/added

Thank you Nathan for the amazing review! We are so happy to have you on board. Concerning new updates, we did just launch a Support Center page this week with FAQs and video tutorials. Perhaps we can make a section within that page where you can view new updates / patches as they are launched. I expect engineering will have this done by the end of the week.

Replied October 2019

evan

Insurance, 2-10 employees

Must-have

iSalesCRM is the easiest and most effective way to reach clients. Hands down one of the best business investment los I’ve made and is very affordable. It pays for itself ten fold. The ease of use along w the help received during set-up is well above par. My team is generating more money per dollar spent since incorporating the system. The changes were noticeable immediately. No waiting, I saw immediate results. Highly recommend

PROS

My CPA was cut in half. You have local presence and only spend money when you want to. Very fairly priced. Easy to use- sales rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped explain how to use all the services to my entire office via a webinar. Never lose track of who you texted or emailed or called and how many times. Great for turning over old leads and working new leads.

CONS

Nothing much to complain about. The only thing you’re going to want to do is make sure of is that your phones are ready after a text blast or email blast because the response is fast and immediate

Patrick

Reviewed November 2019

iSales is acceptable but could use improvements

iSales is a useable CRM but it can be a lot better. I believe it costs a little too much for the value I'm given

PROS

I like the drip campaign and the dashboard main functions.

CONS

Calendar isn't as useful as it could be. Very hard to schedule appointments and or they are lost for no reason.

Reasons for switching to Ringy

Company switched us over. Didn't have a choice.

Roger

Insurance, 51-200 employees

Very useable!

I have been overall satisfied using iSales.

PROS

iSales has provided me an accessible platform for my contact management.

CONS

iSales is sometimes difficult to navigate.

kenneth

Insurance, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed October 2021

ISalesCRM is now Ringy

The more I use it, the better I get at using it. Like with any CRM, there is a learning curve. Haven't availed myself of the new training videos which I'd recommend for any new user. Customer service is sketchy. For the cost, it seems worthwhile.

PROS

Like any CRM software the more you know about what you need and the better you understand its features, the better it can serve your needs. After almost two years, I am still learning about it features and functionality. Especially like the campaign option.

CONS

The disposition tags and automatic actions are a little redundant or maybe I just haven't figure out how to use them to their best benefit.

Insurance, 11-50 employees

Phone

PROS

I like the way you can customize the software with disposition tags, sms and email drips, sales pipeline, etc

CONS

The VOIP phone quality is REALLY BAD. Every other customer can't hear me well. Most times, I'm having to call them back from my cell.

Reasons for switching to Ringy

Our whole office made the switch

Jonathan

Reviewed April 2019

iSalesCRM doubled my sales year over year

Overall this product increased my sales by double year over year. I never had a problem with the software and super easy to use. I tell everyone I know in sales to get it.

PROS

The best part is the follow up aspect. Sometime as an agent following up with leads fall through the cracks. Not so with this software.

CONS

Nothing that really jumps out. I think it was worth every penny.

We love seeing our clients have exponential growth! Glad to have you on board all these years, Jonathan.

Replied October 2019

Bryan

Reviewed February 2021

general

overall good

PROS

Having all my leads to be all in one program.

CONS

I would like a better way to find inbound leads. Maybe some type drop down that will filter and reposition the dial list. It is frustrating to the time of inbound calls all they are all mixed in the outbound calls .

Reasons for switching to Ringy

suggested by the company I represent

Kristee

Financial Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Isales

Love it

PROS

Keeps everything organized and available for reviews

CONS

When you put someone on the calendar your self it will not show up on the main page as an appointment! You have to use the booking page and that’s not convenient.

It’s outdated

Maria L

Reviewed January 2021

Really good way to get organized and methodical

Happy with it but still too expensive. It's worth the cost but barely

PROS

Ways to organized and automate processes

CONS

Some of the features are a bit redundant

Reasons for switching to Ringy

I liked the automation with isales better

Aaron

Reviewed January 2021

Isales has improved my business

PROS

My favorite aspect of Isales is the campaign management and client management.

CONS

What I like least is that I can't easily attach photos from the mobile app.

Diane

Insurance, 201-500 employees

My observations

Neutral at this point. Do not have consistent follow-up or interaction.

PROS

Preset texts; ability to send campaigns.

CONS

This is a very tricky software. There are still too many steps to move forward to an action. It's way to complicated to add vendors with dispositions with preset texts, etc. The response is very very poor with customer service. The explanation per step is lacking terribly. Ease of use = not to easy.

Luila

Great Idea, Lacking in Education/Tutorial for User

I would like to set up campaigns for CSV files that are NOT paid leads from typical insurance lead vendors. I already have a warm market/database I can access and would like to set up drip campaigns specific to these groups and have option of customizing drip campaigns based on each CSV file uploaded instead of having all leads bunched together.

PROS

Texting technology possibilities, drip campaign possibilities, automation, possibility of customizing templates, Loved the positive response time and energy from engineers. Amazing people. Love the success some of the other insurance agents are having (they buy leads and use same drip campaign for all leads). This will not work for me at this time.

CONS

Lack of education/tutorials for people like me who are technologically challenged :) Would like to be able to send photos and videos REALLY need TUTORIALS (videos on demand to study on my own time)

Reasons for switching to Ringy

Changed career from realtor to insurance agent

EVAN

Reviewed January 2021

iSales is absolutely great for SMS drip marketing

PROS

The Drip marketing is great, and the ability to acquire new local phone numbers state by stat is great

CONS

Email is still important, and I can't send custom email from within a record, and the software will not track an email send from outside the app. (It only tracks emails sent as part of a drip campaign from within the ap)

Kody