All OneSignal Reviews

Krunal

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2023

Best site for marketing email

It is sending needy information to the user who used to take an interest in our app or site, and this is trying to back our users to the site and app, so it is very problem-solving for the company, which needs marketing and continues to make the interest of the user in our product, that's it, and use of API is straightforward to make our products more, and this is also a part of this

PROS

The Onesignal app is used to send small or push notifications to mobile, email, or the web; this is useful software in the company. I think, because of its marketing purpose, it is excellent. We also try this, which gives us perfect marking options like email marketing and some app marketing; with this, we send some additional information to the user for using our app or site and make more interest in our service. It is basically API based, so we start with a trial version, and I think it is perfect to create our new site or app marking with the help OneSignal. I recommend it

CONS

I think our company is significantly related to it, but at this time we do not find any dislike from it, it is effortless to use and gives us very related information about users also

Carlos

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2022

Onesignal to rule themall

We've used onesignal for many years and we are very satisfied.

PROS

Push notifications that work really great on web and mobile devices, clean interface with a bunch of features that easy the way we develop and they have a great support.

CONS

Every new feature for android and ios is always implemented but I think they should focus on enrich the already existent features making this great tool even greater than add some characteristics that not everyone needs.

Reasons for switching to OneSignal

The simplicity of use and the much better experience managing the notifications

Dave

Used less than 6 months

Reviewed October 2018

Nothing seems to work and sup[port hasnt been able to help at all

PROS

the concept is fantastic. Unfortunately with my experience they dont seem to deliver what is promised

CONS

Its very difficult to set up to a working standard (still not achieved even with support) despite it being an easy plugin. I can not get ANY subscribed users to actually receive any notifications. I have tried ALL troubleshooting options to no avail. 1/10 As support is in another country its more or less impossible for me to get any help.

Hi Dave. I'm sorry to hear you had difficulty getting OneSignal working. Our support team is based in the United States. We strive to reply to all support messages within 24 hours during the business week and help every client get successfully set up. We'd love for you to give us another shot.

Replied October 2018

Ryan

Computer Software, 1 employee

Reviewed November 2023

The Perfect Notification Service

I find my overall experience with OneSignal very pleasing. The easiness of deployment is particularly great from the eyes of a developer.

PROS

When I was looking for a notification solution for my app, I found OneSignal to be very easy to integrate and deploy to my stack. A quick read of the documentation allows me to have a good idea of how the API works. Furthermore, I only need to add a couple lines to have the notification service ready on my clients.

CONS

I did encounter errors with deployment and the documentation didn't cover said error. I had to search around for the solution but eventually found it.

Jared

Machinery, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed August 2023

The best software for marketing.

It is a much needed software as we are able to maintain a great connection with our clients, we have increased our client database, our clients are now attracted to our services, the interaction is very good and it has very good email automation and receptive on the part of our clientele.

PROS

It is a simple software to configure, sending notifications is very fast, it makes it easy to always offer the best to our customers, we attract our customers thanks to the multiple functions that OneSignal offers, it is a very fast system, it has powerful customer segmentation, It is essential for us and for attracting new customers.

CONS

On one occasion notifications were delayed, we don't know why, but it has been a great concern for which we have not received a response. They must provide an answer to concerns that we are generally unaware of.

Rahul

Education Management, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2023

Best for sending push notifications

Wonderful, helped a lot

PROS

Create user segment, add user tags, schedule notification, track number of clicks on notification. Great job

CONS

Recently they reduced number user tags for all plans. SDK is heavy. Sometimes website lags. No App available, only website.

Lots of inbuilt features

Ibrahim

Reviewed April 2023

OneSignal is the easiest to implement

OneSignal helped us to implement push notifications for booth iOS and Android så fast without any problems

PROS

we are using the one signal service - mainly push notification - in our mobile app (iOS and Android) , and without any deny , it was the easiest service to implement , thanks to the well documented SDK

CONS

To be honest , I love OneSignal , there is nothing I don't like

the price , well documented

Richard

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1 employee

Reviewed September 2023

I'm so glad I found OneSignal for web push notifications!

My overall experience with OneSignal has been overwhelmingly positive

PROS

I was looking for a web push notification solution and had thought I would implement myself but the more I looked into it the more I realised this was a fairly complicated thing to do. Then I discovered OneSignal and they had done all the hard work for me. It was really simple to integrate with my website and I was able to get started for free which was great. I needed some assistance with a configuration issue and can vouch for their technical support. I was up and running with web push notifications in no time.

CONS

Honestly, I am yet to find any cons about using OneSignal for web push notifications

Reason for choosing OneSignal

I chose OneSignal for fit for purpose, ease of use and value for money

Bhavesh

E-Learning, 1 employee

Reviewed June 2023

One Stop Solution For Customer Engagement

PROS

The most important features of one Signal that i use is push notifications and user analytics. It helps to understand notification parameters and how healthy engagement is

CONS

The firebase api key change should be made available in dashboard itself

Reason for choosing OneSignal

Multiple features in single platform

Alexandru

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Reviewed January 2024

Really good to get your app running in short time

PROS

The web interface is really helpful Once you get used to it, you can test your implementation pretty fast. The Android implementation was also straightforward, only needed a few lines of code.

CONS

No way to attach a logger to extract all the info. I had to implement OneSignal in my app and had a problem; but was only reproducible on my client's phone: I had no way to attach a logger and save them, let's say to a file

Mike

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Reviewed July 2018

Push notifications with ease

PROS

Integrating OneSignal into your mobile app and server calls is extremely easy thanks to their API documentation and SDKs. Their dashboard UI is great too and can help you debug messages being delivered or failing. They are free (but share your data with vendors) or you can pay a fee to not have the data shared.

CONS

OneSignal 503s quite often sometimes push notifications fail, although these issues have happened less and less over time.

Moh

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2022

Onesignal is always my favorite for customer engagement

PROS

With the helps of one signal push notifications we can drive more traffic to our websites. One Signal provides great custom dashboard through which we can automate and schedule push notifications and save our time.

CONS

One signal is powerful software for push notifications.

Tariq

Reviewed October 2022

Pioneer in Push Notifications

PROS

Best thing that I like most in Onesignal is there A/B testing by creating various segments also Its AI based delivery is amazing it improves our campaign click through rate.

CONS

By using OneSignal I did not think there is anything that I least like about it.

Foluke

Online Media, 1 employee

Reviewed December 2018

Delivers On Time and Awesomely Free

PROS

OneSignal delivers on time, and once you are able to complete the setup, you will be able to deliver push notifications across different platforms. Another thing is that it is free. I'm still wondering how such a great software could come for free but who am I to complain

CONS

It is hard to set up, especially on Wordpress. First timers without coding knowlege may have difficult time, but watcjing tutorial videos might help

Chamupathi Gigara

Education Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed October 2020

Best platform to connect with your customers.

Overall expierience is great. I'm happy with the platform.

PROS

The price is the main thing I consider when selecting this. This offers 30k free subscribers that more than enough for a startup website.

CONS

Its better if there is a feature to filter the subscribers by passing an array of tag values to compare. Currently we can filter subscribers by only a single tag value.

Reasons for switching to OneSignal

Price

Rachna

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Reviewed September 2022

OneSignal is best for push Notification

PROS

My most liked feature of OneSignal is it's segmentation. It provide very good insight about the user interaction and its behavior. Also AI delivery is my favorite as it improve the click rates of our notification.

CONS

There is the only things that i least like about onesignal is that it does not allow to export user data into excel like with android device ID, so if i need to switch the account i may loose my all customer.

Eva

Telecommunications, 51-200 employees

Reviewed August 2021

Multi- Platform Marketing Tool

PROS

Free Plan- We first started out with this offer, and the results were pretty amazing. Then, after three months we as an organization decided to level up and purchased Growth plan. With Growth plan, we were able to reach out to a larger target through emails and SMS. The budget for Growth Plans is affordable. Works well with push notifications about events in our organization to our clients and potential clients. These push-up notifications are delivered in a moment and give us metrics on the delivered and failed notifications.

CONS

The implementation can be a bit technical when configuring push notification software to non-developers. There is a limitation to 3rd party service providers. So, we cant integrate with other Apps

Kelsey

Public Safety, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2019

A Lifesaver

I would definitely recommend OpenSignal to any other organization who chooses to undertake a project such as the one we are currently completing.

PROS

OpenSignal was adopted by my organization when we began to implement wireless technology in our emergency response vehicles. When operating a computer aided dispatch system, it’s critical that first responders have access to the information they need at the moment they need it. OpenSignal enabled us to understand the connectivity and speeds available in different areas of our jurisdiction, and that information has enabled us to make informed decisions on the best ways to implement our systems.

CONS

There really isn’t anything that I disliked about OpenSignal. It served its purpose and did so flawlessly.