All Sakari Reviews

Nicolas

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 employees

Reviewed October 2019

Sakari - an easy to use SMS portal for mass automation

PROS

Sakari offers a wide range of telephone numbers alongside a robust assortment of options on customization. Charges for each SMS sent were cheaper when compared to other alternatives I had investigated. The usage was very straight forward with many opportunities to be sure of minimal issues for content delivery. The goal they set was to be extremely user-friendly, they delivered. The support team from Sakari was super friendly and concerned to solve any issues. The support team approached with a genuine interest in the project and attention to detail where I needed it.

CONS

I have no complaints about the software and the access it provides.

William

Non-Profit Organization Management, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2019

Great SMS software that integrates with Hubspot and has its own web interface

We are solving two business problems. The first is mundane - we want to send SMS reminders to people who have signed up by email and are ignoring their email. Lots of people do this even if they intend to respond because people have lost control of their email! An SMS reminder 7 days after the initial email helps us prompt them to act. We lose less leads. The second is harder - we sell tickets to people who don't have email addresses and so we do the entire interaction by SMS. We use Sakari with Squarespace, Google Sheets, and Zapier to create our own custom ticketing system that is entirely SMS-based.

PROS

I like three things about Sakari a lot. First, the way it integrated seamlessly with Hubspot to show all my Hubspot contacts in Sakari, let me see proper SMS coversation history in Hubspot, and allow me to include SMS messages in Hubspot workflows. It's added SMS to Hubspot in about 30 seconds with almost no config. Secondly, the way it has a web interface for sending and receiving text messages. Before this we had individual team members on their own phones. Now we have one interface the whole team uses. It just makes it so easy to handle conversations with our users. Finally, we've set it up to alert us by email whenever there is a new message - and even better, we can reply to the text message direct from our email without having to open the web interface. Oh and the customer support is amazingly responsive. They use Intercom so it's easy and rapid. And they are helpful and nice :)

CONS

The design and usability of the web interface is still a bit clunky. It doesn't seem to remember the sort order or column selections which is a pain. The mobile app keeps logging itself out and is therefore not very useful. I'm a little anxious that there is no two factor authentication on login. Everything else we use has 2FA.

Reason for choosing Sakari

Hubspot integration is the only thing I cared out! Sakari looked cheaper and had a GREAT Sakari vs Salesmsg page that totally sold me....

Gaspard

Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Reviewed May 2023

Review Sakari

PROS

- Quick to set up and seamless with Hubspot.

CONS

- Horrible customer service - I made an inquiry and they can't even reply to my questions. I have paid for lots of SMS that have never been delivered which is more than a pity. - Not reliable at all and can't talk with a human over the phone or chat , they took more than 1 week to answer and did not even reply to my questions. Overall , I don't recommend them at any point.

Jon

Hospitality, 2-10 employees

Why you should use Sakari

PROS

Its integration into Hubspot. Sakari's integration with Hubspot has been a huge value add to our team. As our customers move from sales to design and then project management, the communication remains seamless.

CONS

When using within the Hubspot dashboard, every time I send a text, the window auto closes. Guessing this could/can be adjusted.

Reasons for switching to Sakari

Texting within Jive was clunky. Also Jive does not integrate into Hubspot.

Blair

Professional Training & Coaching, 11-50 employees

Reviewed January 2020

Easiest HubSpot Integration

Overall, Sakari has improved our email delivery and open rate among our existing clients by preventing inbox clutter, it has improved our client participation as they are more likely to participate in real time, and it's saved team time by simplifying our texting processes and reminder schedules.

PROS

This is the only software I have found on the marketplace that seamlessly integrates with our CRM. Other texting softwares require 2 separate hosts, along with a lot of copy and pasting that makes it very difficult to track and check your work. Sakari is easy to use, easy to interface with our clients, and their customer support and advice is very transparent and easy to work with. It has saved a lot of our personal time.

CONS

We've had a few minor developer issues, but we had those issues with other texting services and Sakari's customer service was a) much more helpful b) much more transparent and c) responded much faster than previous companies we worked with. The rate of send is a bit slow with a large list, but at the same time,

Reasons for switching to Sakari

Sakari integrates directly with our CRM and doesn't require a complicated web of webhooks and links, making revising and proofing our messages easy and scheduling the right thing at the right time less of an issue.

Ant

Education Management, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed January 2020

Personal Opinion on Sakari

The issue of having to text quite a high number of potential students has been resolved The ability for all employees to see what has been texted is very helpful The ability to type and send a message through hubspot is very time effective

PROS

Bulk text messaging is very easy and straight forward Typing a text message is very helpful for creating an effective message that is grammatically correct and free from spelling mistakes Receiving an email that indicates a text response is very helpful

CONS

Including links to websites etc within the text doesn't seem to work The extra for cost for emoji's is a downside as in education emojis are quite effective

Kaleb

Airlines/Aviation, 11-50 employees

Solid Integration with HS at the best price I could find

Great support and documentation is very helpful. Big fan of this tool, I use it every day.

PROS

The integration with HS is easy and the pricing is competitive. Compared to Salesmsg

CONS

It's a bummer some of the reporting needs to be set up through custom workflows. I ended up creating a handful so I could obtain the following info that was important to me: Sent SMS Received SMS SMS Replied Date SMS Sent Date Count of SMS Sent Count of SMS Received Unsubscribed from SMS

Lynne

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Reviewed October 2019

Easy to use. Excellent and quick customer service.

PROS

I tested four products. The customer service with Sakari is bar far the quickest and most efficient. Integration with Hubspot is great. Our sales reps find it super easy to send texts from within Hubspot. Message history is logged on contact page. When I was evaluating this software, I appreciated that they were upfront and honest about what exactly they could and could not do. There were no false promises.

CONS

Functionality still needs to be built out. When I was evaluating this software, I wanted automated text meeting reminders triggered by Hubspot meetings -- which I am told is still on the to-do list. Still waiting on this feature, longer than I had hoped.

Reason for choosing Sakari

Customer service. Quick responses when we have questions. Honesty about what they can and cannot do. Willingness to add features.

Isadora

Consumer Services, 11-50 employees

Using Sakari via Hubspot

In the business I'm working in, we need to connect teachers and students though it can be really difficult to reach to ask them their availability. I used to send them a few emails before having an answer and it was such a loss of time. Thanks to sakari, I send them SMS and we figured out that we can have an answer so much quicker than before ! Such a gain of time, exactly what we needed !

PROS

I'm currently using Sakari to send messages to some of our clients directly via Hubspot. I just have to go on the page of a client and click on "sms". As soon as I receive a response from them, I receive an email with a copy of it. The best part is that the messages are kept. It's very intuitive.

CONS

I'd say that the thing I like the least is the fact that my messages can't be too long and I need to be concise when writing a message. I never really looked forward into it so it might be a problem only via hubspot I'm not sure.

Reviewed September 2019

Exactly what we needed

Easy, awesome, exactly what our company needed to make us look more professional to our customers.

PROS

It's extremely easy to set up and compatible with HubSpot for an awesome price.

CONS

I haven't found anything I dislike about the software. I would love it if we never ran out of history for accountability reasons. But we don't send enough text for me to be able to justify buying a higher tier just for history.

Brian

E-Learning, 1 employee

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Awesome product

I love the program. It has helped me stay in contact with my clients, and has definitely helped me get sales!

PROS

The price for service is great. I have had some problems, and they are there to help, and have helped every time. Awesome product, and great team to support you!

CONS

The interface was a little weird, but as I said above, I had a guided lesson with one of their reps and they explained it and have helped show me new features... so not a bad thing.

Reasons for switching to Sakari

Textedly was overpriced, and it didn't have Zapier integration, something I definitely wanted.

Chance

Consumer Services, 51-200 employees

A Promising SMS Platform

Very pleasant, customer support is off the chart. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in particular is a rockstar at making sure our needs our met any time or day.

PROS

Sakari provides an intuitive solution for our company needs around HubSpot contact outreach and automation. After finding this tool, it took little to no effort to go from 0-100 in regards to our goal to have constant communication with our contacts without ever needing to press a button.

CONS

It's a small detail but being able to separate the conversations on a user individual level more easily would be extremely helpful and valuable to our team. I know Sakari is working on a solution for this and we are excited to get our hands on that type of usability.

Bryan

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Great Software

This has helped us launch our Support SMS module, allowing customers to move away from sending text messages to our personal mobile phones and funneling them into Sakari. We are able to support our customers in a more professional manner.

PROS

The ease of use and ability to customize

CONS

The integration between contacts and text messages

Dana

Computer Software, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2020

Reasonably priced and easy to use

For our customers, texting has proven to be an effective form of communication. Sakari is the tool we use to support that.

PROS

We needed a texting tool that worked with our primary CRM, Hubspot. I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to integrate and how well it fits into our existing behaviors in our CRM. Coming over from another tool that didn't offer what we needed, Sakari was perfect and very easy to set up. We've also found their pricing to be very affordable.

CONS

It would be nice if there was an option to tie the texting to our own number/service provider, the way it is currently it's possible that someone could receive multiple texts from us and they all may be coming from different phone numbers. Also, the notifications could be improved when a recipient responds to a text that we send.

Reason for choosing Sakari

It had the features that we needed and the price was right.

Reasons for switching to Sakari

Previous tool didn't support everything that we wanted to do, while Sakari did.

Shang Hui

Higher Education, 11-50 employees

Great SMS System with good outbound rate

Effective cloud-based SMS system with ease of use. The only set back is I Find it quite hard to start a campaign with contacts

PROS

Effective cloud-based SMS system with ease of use.

CONS

Find it quite hard to start a campaign with contacts

Brian

Design, 2-10 employees

So easy to use

I use Hubspot for my CRM but today its mandatory I. My opinion to be able to text people as well as email and call. Safari maid it possible and even helped me set it up with aircall so I can text and call my clients from the same caller I'd.

PROS

Easy set up. 100 percent amazing support. I'm the guy with a million questions and always immediately always had answers. Software integration was the main purpose of finding the software and the integration to my CRM is seamless.

CONS

None. Everything has been so smooth. Thank you

Alex

Real Estate, 5,001-10,000 employees

Used monthly for less than 12 months

Great Product and Service

Wonderful!

PROS

The customer service, So kind and willing to get in deep with clients.

CONS

Tracking could be a bit more robust when it comes to short codes and 800 number with integrations.

Reason for choosing Sakari

Reliable and ease of use :)

Reasons for switching to Sakari

Their product was very unreliable.

Derek

Automotive, 11-50 employees

Reviewed February 2020

Easy to use and integration is quick!

We needed a simple sms solution we could integrate into Hubspot. Sakari literally took minutes to get up and running and we were connecting with customers the same day.

PROS

How easy and quick it was to integrate the Sakari service into our CRM system we use.

CONS

templates could be a little more straightforward when using on the hubspot side.

the ease of integration.