• Pros

• "Easy to setup. I like the Slack integration. It really unites the company around the customer. I also like the email experience too."

• "The analytics. Really love the dashboard. We use it to show the team a daily glimpse of their performance and it looks really great. Easy to setup and understand. "

• "I love seeing feedback from our members daily. I love that I can communicate directly through the software and that I can see if/when another team member has contacted that member. "

• Cons

• "scoring system can be a bit fluid until a large number has gone through. But it still highlights any issues."

• "As an account manager, i am only interested in a few accounts and their responses. I would like to be able to select multiple accounts at a time and only see them."

• "I do not like that you can publish a response right from the comment and score. What if it gets accidentally hit ...ahhhh!"

Browse AskNicely Reviews

Matt from Lightrail

AskNice.ly is an elegant NPS collection tool, compatible with lots of useful integrations.

NPS surveys help us identify areas of improvement that we wouldn't otherwise hear about from our customers. AskNice.ly helps us collect, organize and summarize that feedback effectively.

Pros

We connect AskNice.ly to tools like Intercom, Zapier, and Slack in order to automate the process of collecting feedback, incentivizing NPS surveys and reporting results back to our team. It's easy to set up and it does it's thing without much maintenance.

Cons

There is nothing significant I would change in the interface or functionality. We get the appropriate value out of our membership level.

Adam from Velofix Group of Companies

Good solution to NPS results

The ability to know what our customers thought of our service. It gave me the ability to make changes based on customer feedback and it gave our customers a more discreet and easy way to give feedback.

Pros

The real time responses allowed me to stay on top of the reviews I was getting. I also liked that it was able to integrate with our existing (internal) software. It made everything a one-stop-shop

Cons

The userface wasn't as appealing as other software's I've used and some of the reporting features were less advanced than other softwares I've used.

√Člodie from DashThis

Great tool for my to-do list at work

Efficiency for my personal tasks and avoiding forgetting some important things.

Pros

It helps me organize my tasks at work and never forgive anything. With the mobile app, I can add anything from anywhere whenever a thought comes to my mind. I can even add some sub-tasks to one task and I can organize my days with the deadlines.

Cons

The navigation through the interface can be confusing when I'm going elsewhere than my to-do list. The main menu on left is pretty useless for me and the inbox doesn't work as expected, or maybe not the way I would like it to. It sends me my everyday tasks based on deadlines. So if I planned 5 tasks for today, I receive 5 different alerts, on web and on mobile. So when a colleague share a task with me, it can be lost among all my personal alerts. Finally, I would love to share tasks more easily than just assign them to someone.

Jorge from Unleashed Software

Nice, usual as expected

Great customer response and make us on track to find out what our users really like and dislike from our product

Pros

it's a not intrusive tool which makes the user do not feel uncomfortable in do what we expect from them

Cons

Could be more visual and easy to edit, with that the designer work will be great and the integration also amazing

Sunaina from Pivot Software

Just amazing, outstanding customer service - a great product, too!

As mentioned above - the net promoter scores we received from our clients were useful in making product related decisions. Would highly recommend ASK Nicely to others. A big shout out to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from their support team - just an outstanding asset to your team. Cheers!

Pros

- The highlight for me for AskNicely was the customer service I received from them. Specifically, the person that I communicated with - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] - was just extra ordinary. This was a pilot program that we had started and I was in charge of this at the time. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] made certain that I understood the platform well, made the most of the features, and most importantly - got it right the first time! The surveys are easy to setup for the admin and easy for clients to fill out. The analytics we received from the surveys were very useful in making business decisions.

Cons

Nothing, really. As the admin for the pilot program, I was completely satisfied by the product as well as the service received.

Danica from Active Collab

Overall a great product and a pleasant experience

Pros

It was very easy to set up the and get started with the software. Importing contacts was a breeze and I loved that we could filter responses by a large number of options (including the custom fileds we imported). Support was very helpful at all times and every suggestion we had they implemented within a day. Also they helped a lot explaining the product in detail and the initial demo was very useful.

Cons

The only problem we had with the software is that we couldn't organize our surveys via separate campaigns. It was a bit confusing to have all of the contacts in one list and not have seperate segments as well as all of the feedback in one place that we couldn't keep track of the NPS from one campaign to the other.

Lukasz from DreamCommerce

Easy to use NPS software, which works in everyday use

Pure data which is important for our company. Reliability - it just works without any actions from our side. And methodology gives us a good CS benchmark.

Pros

Easy to use. Good support, Data import works well. We have no problem with configuration, and onboarding new agents. It also reports data quite nice, but very minimalistic. Beats the competition. Does work for you.

Cons

It is not very responsive in the terms of error feedback. Has no alert function (NPS alerts or database alerts). Importing of data custom values could work more intuitive. Statistics should be presented in many dimensions. I would put definitely more benchmarks and know how to this software.

Jonathan from DriveCentric

AskNicely is a rock solid NPS software

It's be a great experience overall, got started quickly and started to get quality feedback on Day 1!

Pros

What I loved most was how easily we started receiving reviews by using the AskNicely Intercom integration. This allowed us to test the product and find out if it would fit with our solution. In addition they have turned on a new Intercom integration and we can ask directly through Intercom, which is awesome!

Cons

I wish they also had an Apple TV App :) But thats ok we ended up getting their recommended work around.

Joel from Imprev, Inc.

Excellent NPS software with unique features that deliver

We got immediate visibility into our customer health allowing us to begin to proactively reach out and actively work to prevent churn.

Pros

Ask Nicely provides a simple tool set that let's you get up and running quickly. The ability to easily manage your NPS contacts in the system ensures you're sending surveys at the right time. Customization of the survey is simple and ensures you are asking questions dynamically based on response. However, the most important feature that made us select Ask Nicely is their workflows. The ability to automatically act based on a survey's response means we don't have to manually follow up on every survey. The system does the leg work and we reap the benefits.

Cons

My biggest issue is that unlike competitors such as Delighted, with Ask Nicely you have to pay their highest subscription price to get access to certain integrations (i.e Salesforce). The premium price really doesn't provide anything else and yet it's twice as expensive. One of the other gaps I've found are in the analytics. The filters are fairly limited with no ability to create custom filters. This means you may have to extract the data or run the report a few different times to get the data view you're looking for.

Daniel from Inflite Experiences

AskNicely is the best NPS software I've worked with.

Easy to use, all in one place, customer experience reporting system. Enables us to easily have conversations with our customers.

Pros

Its ease of use and nice, clean layouts. Its also really easy to respond to reviews. The automation makes a big difference and I enjoy how hands off it can be.

Cons

It's quite pricey for a small business (less than 500 surveys a month) and it still requires a bit of formatting to get our customer data into it.

August 2015

Tom from Synacy

August 2015

Ask Nicely for internal staff NPS and external customer NPS

I'm a product owner and manager involved with developing online web applications in the IT/ICT industry. People and customer operations are part of my portfolio so I was looking to find a NPS tool that would be quick to setup, easy to administer and nice to use. Obviously it would have to be effective. I had a choice of building our own, using a survey tool (google sheets, sgizmo, surveymonkey, wufoo etc) or something dedicated. Building would distract me from our core product offering and likely leave us with a basic but effective tool with moderate effort. Using google sheets would be very cheap, quick and easy but leave us with a bit of an administrative overhead and an average user experience. Using a sgizmo, surveymonkey or wufoo would in some cases be somewhat costly, and the administration intensive. I felt using these platforms the NPS surveys are one of many forms of surveys so the entire survey tool/product has to maintain some generic conventions. When looking for dedicated NPS platforms none of them have the contemporary ultra-designed feel of AskNicely which means that our administrative overheads are low, the product is tailored to NPS so we get digests and it has features like flow control, automatically asking NPS scores after 180 days, etc that would not be possible with generic survey tools. The pricing model is extremely accessible as for our internal staff NPS I expect we'll be entirely on the free plan. Luckily we have enough customers to justify the reasonable costs for doing our external customers. All in all I couldn't be happier. This is not only good for NPS but I've used it as a case study in design and product development. I cite the onboarding, the clean design, the bias toward beautiful functionalism. We asked them about how we could use their segmentation feature and they even improved it and pushed out the change in less than a day. Pretty amazing all round actually.

Outstanding Product, Necessary for Customer Feedback and Advocacy

Pros

* Let me start off with the ease of use, since that probably is what sticks with me the most. Uploading contacts is a breeze, and managing campaigns could not be more direct. Managing and tracking feedback is also very intuitive, with one of the smallest learning curves I've ever experienced. * Customers can respond directly in the email, instead of having to log on or open up a survey link. This made for a much higher response rate on initial outreach from what we had previously seen. * The functionality is stellar; it performed exactly as we had wished. Individuals are tracked instead of just campaigns, which allows for year-to-year follow-up with sites and users. * You can customize the contacts, and thus the data, by any elements you wish (zip code, state, product, etc.). The data is based on your needs and what information you can provide. * Responses are easy to track, and the data displays are easy to read and readily accessible. * This provides a necessary customer feedback loop and an immediate NPS outcome. For any company or organization with a serious mind to change their culture based on user stories, this is the tool for you.

Cons

* If I had to change anything, I would like to see a larger quota of emails per month on the base plan. It can be limiting for larger groups, though I do believe they have enterprise level plans as well. That wouldn't really fit our needs, but we might want to send multiple campaigns, so the quote would be rather limiting.

July 2015

Sean from Slingshot

July 2015

Great Team, Great Service!

We had recently switched to AskNicely and I've been happy with how much easier it is to organize our surveys when submitting new recipients. We're even able to customize our uploaded data for better organization! With other NPS services in the past I had to take extra steps to get my data uploaded to get that exact formatting; I had to go through step after step to get what I needed. Now I don't have to worry about a thing with AskNicely. It's simple, it's straight forward, then it's done and I can focus on looking at results. You can even receive weekly updates by email with those results, making NPS updates regularly available. The layout of their page is easy to understand and sleek. The Dashboard is very helpful with visual graphs, and it even does half of the calculations I used to do manually! We're able to filter out any segment we require for a higher degree of precision data. This is an absolute necessity for us and I'm sure it would be more than valuable for others. I'm also impressed with the breadth of other features and I'm eager to see how these can improve our overall experience, or even improve our process. The surveys themselves are visually pleasing. No 20-step process, this survey will get exactly what you require, and that's your NPS. You can schedule your surveys whenever and however you want them to be sent and in increments rather than all at once. Giving you more control over how you're heard is fantastic. To top it off, the AskNicely team is phenomenal! They're so helpful and understanding and are able to respond very quickly. They're talented and I've even had them make changes to their website (on the spot!) just to meet our needs! They're very open to new ideas for improving their service, too. Overall, these guys really deserve the 10!

Elissa from Pronoun

Helps keep the support team on track

Pros

This survey is a really fast, easy way to get continuous feedback about our product. Users answer frequently and honestly, and we use their responses to implement new features, make improvements to existing features, and learn more about our user base.

Cons

I wish it was easier to search through the responses -- it can be a little tricky to find past responses, and it would be nice to be able to search how many times a certain word came up, for example.

Maria from IO Technologies

Great tool! Nothing extra. We are using it for more than a year now.

Knowing our dissatisfied customers and having an opportunity to work with them before they churn.

Pros

It is simple, basically has only one thing to do and it does it perfectly. We found out a lot of new stuff about our customers. Also it helps us understand when anyone has any problems with our tool or are dissatisfied.

Cons

A few minor issues. We did not have a 'close it' option when we were using it in-app, so a few our users became annoyed. Now we are also using the dashboard on a big screen in our room, but the numbers sometimes are not the same as I see on me desktop (and yes, I'm sure the timeframes are equal:)

Victor from Xplornet Communications Inc.

The easiest way to increase line of sight to customer experience improvement opportunities

Over the course of the past 9 months we have been able to make significant advances in understanding specific customer painpoints when doing business with us and have improved our overall NPS scores as a result.

Pros

The software is easy to use interface that can be scaled depending on the number of users or integrated with other platforms .

Cons

When integrating it will take some time to understand to relationship between various customer touchpoints and setting the rules of engagement but well worth the investment in time and effort.

The product actually delivers what it says it's going to deliver.

Pros

The user experience on both ends is fantastic. The support has always been responsive and they do a great job of making sure you (the customer) is very comfortable and confident. The implementation process has been one of the best that I've seen. They make sure every box gets checked!

Cons

I wish there were more customized options in the calendar as to when emails get sent. I also would like to see some different email addresses that responses are sent from, but that's being pretty critical. I guess, I'd like to see some more customization overall to better cater to our particular industry.

Trisha from YMCA of Rock River Valley

Love the daily feedback

Direct daily feedback from our members.

Pros

Cons

There isn't anything I don't like. However, I'm sure there is more it could do. Maybe customizable surveys for specific programs or sub groups? Also, I would like to have some benchmarks. What is considered a GOOD NPS score for an organization like mine? I can only currently compare against myself, and between my locations.

Leon from Genesis

such a great way to have automated feedback from our members

feedback from customers with very little effort or input on our behalf.

Pros

the automation of customer feed back. It's very hands off. Everything is taken care of automatically... The only time you need to get hands on is when a problem has been highlighted by a member.

Cons

Easy Interface and Works Wonders ... but is it worth the higher price than other NPS programs?

Pros

AskNicey is easy to onboard and has a good dashboard to see high-level metrics. We use it within the recruiting industry to track the performance of our recruiters.

Cons

The analytics are lacking if you want to deep dive or find trends. We don't integrate with our CRM so uploading the excel document and exporting is cumbersome and annoying at times. The TV display of metrics is good -- but you have a lot of steps to display it and have Google Chrome bit, which is a little pricey.

Gary from Hirepool

A great team, a great product, and responsive to customer feedback.

Pros

What I like the most is the ease with which I can download statistics or review the dashboard. We often want to get a snapshot of data for some of our users.

Cons

I'd like the ability to segment some more when sending out surveys - we have 3 businesses, and we need to set up three accounts basically to do this currently.

Super easy for us, and our clients - great experience and actionable feedback

Pros

ease of use (for us and clients) - leads to high response rates clients can also easily give us additional feedback

Cons

no real complaints. It's super-straightforward. It might be nice to be able to segment the "send" frequency differently (more often for active clients than for referral sources, for instance)

Great product to use for accurate customer feedback

Pros

The product was easy to set up, and the interface is friendly to navigate. The surveys are sweet and simple. Just a click in the email browser and the customer is done. There isn't any need for additional feedback unless the customer wants to. In the past we sent out surveys but received very little response. Since we started using Asknicely, we have seen this increase to about 30%. Our customer service experience has improved. We can collect our customer's feedback and address issues directly with them. Asknicely keeps the responses right in the system so you can refer back to them. It saves time for both the customer and the person responding to them.

Cons

It is a little bit pricey for both the app survey and email survey compared to similar products. Most of these programs are built for medium to large businesses with an established customer base. The product is suitable for small to medium-sized companies that can manage day-to-day communications with customers. If you want are you going to invest in a product like this you want to make sure that you stay on top of these surveys and address any customer issues quickly.

Emily from United Way

Great NPS product with easy features to close the feedback loop

With AskNicely, we are better trying to determine how donors feel about our brand and about their gift. Since we don't always get to communicate to donors one-to-one, AskNicely helps us gain more insights into brand sentiment.

Pros

My favorite feature of AskNicely is its workflows for closing the feedback loop. If you may or may not connect your NPS data to a CRM, AskNicely is a great option because it has a pretty robust system in place for tracking all responses and determining how to reply to them (either through an automated message, which can be easily customized depending on audience or rating or by assigning a response to a staff member). Additionally, it's a nice feature for so many front-line staff to have access to the ratings for responding and reviewing the data relevant to their "brand." Backend is easy to navigate, and we like the customizable options for the NPS follow-up questions.

Cons

Least favorite: surveys cannot be embedded in emails that are not from AskNicely. This seems to be pretty standard across most NPS softwares, but it would be really nice to have this option for including surveys in email newsletters.

Simple tools that minimized NPS administrative overhead and let's you focus on the outcomes.

Pros

Simplicity with deep capabilities if needed. This is a hard balance. Most important, they do have a client success manager that has been key to our success. They stand behind their product and they are open and action-oriented on recommendations.

Cons

In order to keep the simplicity, there are some things that become harder to do based on your organization's need for unique organizational element.

Jodi from Indium

Also excellent

Pros

That we can learn from our customers what we need to fix. We also know what they love so that we make sure to keep doing what we are doing.

Cons

There's nothing that I don't like about it. I always get what I'm looking for out of this software.

Leo from CrowdRiff

It works well for us. It does what it says it does.

Pros

Cons

The version that supports SFDC integration is quite pricey. I wished that was more affordable to startups.

saad from KeepTruckin

Great insight to how our Customers feel about our business and service.

Providing visibility into what our customers feel about our Service.

Pros

Cons

I'd like to be able to filter more, but also be able to combine filters. For instance, if I want to be able to see CSAT for two segments combined, there should be an option.

Em from Union Street Media

Great customer service, easy to implement, good start to out of the box automations

Pros

It was incredibly easy to set up and automate survey to be sent everyday. The software is not overcomplicated.

Cons

The software is great. The documentation for setting up automations between AskNicely and Salesforce isn't robust. I also wish we had more strategic guidance from our account rep, however, I think the account rep to account ration is probably pretty high.

Phenomenal experience

Pros

Easy to use and set up! Rep was very helpful and explained all of the available features. Rep was also very helpful.

Cons

There aren't options to ask more than the NPS question. We can ask follow up questions depending on how we are rated, but we'd ideally like to ask questions around "ease of doing business" etc.

Ashley from Melbourne Osteopathy Sports Injury Centre

Very simple interface. Great usability. Could do with a few more customisation options.

A quick snapshot of useful client feedback as well as a simple way to track client satisfaction across our business.

Pros

It was simple to setup and start using. Within one day it was providing a useful snapshot of data allowing trends to be uncovered.

Cons

It lacks the ability to customise who the survey gets sent out to. For example, in our practice, it would be great to be able to send this survey out to only new clients. Our regular clients are already likely to be promoters.

kellie from Genesis Fitness

LOVE IT

customer satisfaction

Pros

Easy and speed of use makes it very user friendly ans an easy thing to do in my day and its a method of communication our clients like

Cons

Love everything, I can not really think of anything I would change at all never change it please......

Nicole from Belgravia Leisure

my experience has been very good

This information is extremely valuable to be able to provide to council on the level of customer satisfaction in real time.

Pros

real time data, graphs provided are very easy to read and visually appealing, feedback is easy to read and the fact you can download the data in excel makes it very easy to include as part of my monthly operational reports to our council partner

Cons

I do not think I am using the information to its fullest - I have not been given any real training provided. I am sure there are likely to be other reports that I can pull from the system however I am not sure what they are.

Mallery from BOUNCEinc

Great to easily identify trends in our customer feedback

Pros

I like that we can view trends in the feedback our customers leave us, including key words that they write in their reviews. It's great to be able to measure our scores with custom dates.

Cons

However, when I try to view our score for a specific week or month, I can only view them based on the date they left the feedback, rather than the date they visited our venue. This skews our results and makes it difficult to understand how a specific day or weekend went for our customers. This is an essential improvement that is still needed and would make this software perfect.

Bryant from shopVOX

Set it and forget it - just works

Pros

We set this up and it just works. Great piece of software. It was very simple to configure and I don't have to touch most of the time. Dashboard is great to check your NPS quickly. We use the Intercom integration and the Slack integration.

Cons

There's not much to dislike here. The backend UI is a bit difficult to navigate but that's probably because I don't login all that often.

Cassity from ContractWorks

Excellent tool for managing the NPS process, and for identifying review prospects.

This software has allowed up to automate our NPS process, and identify the best candidates for product review requests. Additionally, it has given our support and product teams insight into how our users feel about our software, allowing them to give assistance and make improvements when possible.

Pros

The software is very easy to setup and manage. The interface is extremely intuitive, and it is wonderful that it integrates with our marketing automation software, HubSpot.

Cons

I love the software, but it would be wonderful if it had an integration with digital gift distribution software.

Paul from Purple

Been great so far!

It gives us an excellent metric to gauge customer satisfaction of each of our products. I would like to understand what is possible by using the API.

Pros

Quick and easy access to scores and text, and different segments and different dimensions. It's very intuitive.

Cons

I would like to be able to combine 2 segments to get overall score and consolidated comments. I would also like more best practices regarding sampling error (like how many respondents do you need to know if an NPS change over time has actually happened.

Tricia from Stryker

Industry: Biotechnology

AskNicely has been a great platform for us to quickly get up & running with an easy to use VOC tool

Pros

Interface, ease of use for our customers, simplicity, real time data and data visualization that you can filter/modify

Cons

Lack of ability to easily integrate into our CRM platform (Salesforce). We were told this would be a project/undertaking with high additional cost - for a VOC platform, integration with customer information tools should be standard. We are currently managing this as a manual process due to our company's inability to support the project from an IS perspective.

Easy to set up and easy to manage

Super easy to setup and use and provides the functionality I need and want.

Pros

It was quick and easy to configure and use and has the features I need. It also integrated easily with Freshdesk so that was a huge plus.

Cons

The CSV import functionality was a little confusing as it didn't provide existing fields to map to which caused some challenges but now that I understand how it works, I know what to do for next time. On the plus side, support was amazing at helping me correct the data.

Katherine from TechStyle Fashion Group- Fabletics

Great! The team has been helpful and responsive.

Understanding of Customer Experience provided in our stores.

Pros

Th ability to see data in real time. I am looking forward to be able to see Retail results separate from the Fabletics group.

Cons

Somehow, it is difficult to download data. It would be helpful to be able to extract responses/scores/location easier and by location. For example, if a District manager wants to pull all comments for their store set, that would be a great feature and save them time.

Emily from Simple Booth

We have had a good experience with AskNicely

Pros

I really enjoy how easy it is to respond to ratings via platforms we already use for support. Being able to use the manual workflows allows our support team to keep record of those interactions about feedback all in one place.

Cons

I wish the automatic workflows were available on lower tiers! We may upgrade as we scale up but the automation would be really valuable for a smaller organization with departments that are stretched a bit thin :)

Good point solution

Overall we have got what we wanted out of the software but since our marketing automation software now offers NPS scoring we will probably not renew

Pros

The thing I like most about asknicly is the reporting aspect of the software. It allows for some pretty cool dashboards right out of the box.

Cons

The think i dislike the most is the inability to manage people the away I find to be most intuitive. It is a bit messy

Al from KeepTruckin

It is a great way to find out about your customer's feedback.

Learnt what our customers feel about our service.

Pros

The smart and intuitive design to gage to customer feedback. You get to hear from different segments of market, at different times. It helps you analyze when and where your customers need attention.

Cons

You can very easily get survey fatigued. NPS needs to be sent multiple times to a business to see how they are doing during each phase.

Shaun from defi SOLUTIONS

Great software for seeing how your customers REALLY feel about you.

Pros

Simple to use interface that has a really easy to manage integration with Salesforce. We use this tool to verify customer satisfaction for all of our clients and the results and feedback have been incredible!

Cons

A little pricey for what is offered, but valuable information nonetheless. Being able to filter on multiple options on their dashboard would also be very useful.

Hussain from Brighte

Simple yet powerful NPS tool

Use feedback that helps fine tune our product.

Pros

Simplicity is the word. Yet, in the background it does some amazing tasks to make the work flows and automation easy. We're even working on implementing it as Web surveys.

Cons

Can't think of any cons, but in terms of development, it would have been great if they provided a sandbox account to test API implementations.

User-friendly software that is providing high value metric

We know how likely our customers are to recommend our company, we also can make deduction on our happiest customers. It is also useful to choose the customers we want testimonials from.

Pros

Ask Nicely is very easy to use, the NPS score is easily understandable and the leaderboards are great!

Cons

When you want to dig deeper into the data you have, it's not easy to select the criteria you want to.

AskNicely NPS Software

I think this app is really worth the investment and guides you in the right product decisions.

Pros

AskNicely helped us to focus on the right features and not get distracted. You understand your customers much better. It also gives you a good chance to save customers which could leave.

Cons

Searching through all replies could work better.

Quick and easy - but full-featured - NPS survey tool

Pros

AskNicely gives us an easy way to gauge our users' satisfaction with our product. The interface is clean and friendly, and allows us to quickly set up groups of users to poll. The automated follow-up feature (ask detractors why they're unhappy; ask promoters if we can use them as a reference; etc) makes it really easy for us to talk to our users one-on-one without the traditional overhead of doing so.

Cons

Some of the multi-brand/templating features are a little limited and confusing. And it's not always clear if you're sending surveys immediately or adding them to a queue to be sent at some point in the future. But that might just be me...

Barry from Chillibreeze

I was good and very responsive

Pros

Everything is layout perfectly and very user-friendly. good customer service and the software is very easy to use by my clients and can get higher rate of response

Cons

the ability to add or remove users from AskNicely. could have improved on how can we add more records in AskNicely database more easily

Real time feedback

Pros

Love that we're getting fast actionable insight from our customers through NPS. Helps us segment our market and focus on our customer advocates

Cons

NPS isnt the best indicator of success. Customers don't like to do it and European clients have a different interpretation of success