• Pros

• "I like the simplicity of the product. It is very easy to use."

• "It works perfectly and is very easy to use too. No complaints at all"

• "It was very easy to use. I used my phone, sometimes it is then not configured correct but this was not the case!"

• Cons

• "The outlook is a bit outdated. It looks fine, but it's simple and not very easy to personalize. I've also had some issues with formatting on a mobile device, but not always. "

• "Everything was fine. No comments on this software!"

• "I knew there was a option to buy consumption coins with your tickets, I did not find it right away but it t ook me 10 sec to find it. Yet it was the only "bad" experience."

Browse Eventix Reviews

Kyle from Vizient, Inc

Eventix is great for small businesses with a budget!

This software has helped us avoid any shortages of tickets, which we had previously.

Pros

Eventix has streamlined our ticketing system for concerts at our venue. It has helped us manage inefficiencies and allowed us to avoid any conflicts we have had in the past regarding ticket shortages and pricing. They literally are the "compete event toolbox!"

Cons

No cons - this service has helped us tremendously. With an IT background, I think there could be additional features implemented, but none have come to mind yet.

Kelsey from Crow Canyon Archaeological Center

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Eventix

Overall, Eventix is a great platform to use if you are selling tickets to just one event or multiple events. I know that there are many other platforms out there that I haven't had experience with.

Pros

Eventix is an all-in-one ticket management software that is easy to use from creating your event to getting the profits. It's a very stream-lined process that takes all of the hassle and planning out of creating an event and beginning to sell your tickets. It also integrates well with most major website platforms so that you can sell the tickets right on the website.

Cons

Imtiaz from esolution ltd.

Great for small businesses

I have had positive experience with Eventix and the app was very easy to use.

Pros

Eventix is an all-in-one ticket management program that is easy to use to make money from your event.

Cons

The opinions are somewhat obsolete. It looks fantastic, but it's easy to personalize and not too easy.

Ravinderjeet from OATI

Event management platform

A great and one of popular event management platform.

Pros

It is used globally and most popular event management platform for creating event, making profits with its easy to use user interface.

Cons

It is kind of bit outdated. I found the issue with formatting on mobile devices but this was not i faced always

Malecia from Frontline Media

Grand Opening

It was good. I worked with a company that was behind a grand opening of a major museum in Washington, DC and this was their invitation software that they used for the event.

Pros

This software was so easy to manipulate and work with. Everything was simple and any tech problems I encountered I was able to get fixed.

Cons

If I remember correctly there was a function in which users had a hard time navigating so they would call me and I would have to do it. It was a little inconvenient but I got through it.

Reasons for Choosing Eventix

Ease of use

Shelby from North Texas Daily

Industry: Newspapers

Eventix for student events

Eventix has helped us sell tickets online for fundraising events for our student run newspaper. My experience with Eventix has been positive and the software is very simple to use.

Pros

Eventix makes selling tickets easy for people who aren't tech savvy. Ticket sales have gone digital and Eventix helps us engage our audience, upsell tickets, view analytical data, conform to different languages, and the tickets are scanable through almost all devices.

Cons

There are too many features offered by this software and it's difficult to contact technical support at Eventix. Also, the ticket limit is 1000 and our University has over 30,000 students, Eventix should increase the ticket limit.

Nice tool for ticketing for events, fundraisers, and other events

Eventix has been great for our events, makes ticketing and tracking attendance easy, and the reminders are helpful.

Pros

We've used eventix to sell tickets for a fundraiser event, which went very smoothly and was easy to use. It seems that for concerts, viewings, etc. eventix would be great on a larger scale, but for our purposes it has been great. The user interface is easy and intuitive, the data analytics side is nice and informative, and the tickets themselves that are issued can be scanned on pretty much any device. In short, eventix is a great tool and makes the ticketing process easy and painless.

Cons

Potential cons would be limited features, although they have enough to get the job done. There is also a ticketing limit of 1000, which can be a problem if your event is on the larger side.

Cassie from One Take Theatre

Great for Events

Overall, I had a positive experience with Eventix and I would use it again.

Pros

I used this software when I was a stage manager for local theatre. It's great for making tickets to an event like a performance or a play.

Cons

I cannot think of anything I really disliked, except a few of our customers said they had difficulty getting their tickets.

Emily from Casa Manana

Ticket supplier

I had a good experience because my tickets downloaded efficiently without defect. I would recommend this product!

Pros

I used this software to download my theatre tickets. No crashes, glitches or issues. I loved my show!

Cons

I had to sign in and create an account. I would have rather just received my tickets rather than using an app.

Cindy from Hotelmize

Very useful

Other than the negative thing I wrote about I really enjoyed using this platform

Pros

Used it a few times to purchase tickets and was very happy with the ease and convenience of this platform

Cons

The only thing that was annoying is that if there is a field missing they do not point it out and I had to look for it myself

Useful Ticket Selling Software

I have used Eventix through my company to sell tickets to TV shows I have worked on, to fill our audience for shooting. Overall, the process has worked very well - we've never had an issue finding customers and completing orders. I can't compare it to other platforms since this is the only one I have used. But our company's experience has been great and I'd recommend it.

Pros

The process of posting tickets for sale and completing the orders with customers is very easy and pain-free, so the software works, which is the most important thing. It also has some useful analytical tools that you can use to see what the makeup of your customer pool is, which is helpful in TV since it allows us to see which types of people are interested in the show we're making.

Cons

The current ticket limit is 1,000, and this has occasionally made us run into problems when we are trying to fill an audience of more than that. It feels arbitrary that 1,000 was chosen as the limit, so it'd be nice if Eventix increased that.

Joeri from Buurman & Bührmann

Great service and value for money.

More ticketsales, more insights in where my ticketsales are coming from and a save up time and money.

Pros

More features then known giants in ticketing like Eventbrite. Better data handling and almost 50% less costs.

Cons

There are so many options to fine-tune your ticket sales, you need to spend some time in the dashboard

Koya from Interfaith emergency services

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Free!!!

I used it for a non profit event and it was a lifesaver not having to get people to RSVP in person all we did was direct them to the website!

Pros

I love that it was easy to use especially for a beginner like me in this type of software. I loved that it was free! It's free as long as you don't make a sale.

Cons

I've only used it once, so I don't really have anything bad to say. I guess I'd have to use it again for a paying event to see if the cost is worth it.

Reasons for Switching to Eventix

Seemed easier

Great software

Pros

It is very straightforward and has a very user-friendly layout. It is very clear where to put what and thus is very functional.

Cons

If there is something wrong in the data you put or something else, a little balloon pops up in the right top corner of your screen, but it's not entirely clear that there is something wrong. That could be indicated better. Also, an auto-scroll option is missing when putting in data, e.g. when you press [tab] to go to the next field and you are at the bottom of the page, you can press [tab] as much as you want, but the fields remain out of sight.

Damico from UP Events

Very Easy

Pros

It’s easy for me to buy tickets. I think even my grandma wouldn’t have a problem.

Cons

I don’t like the way it looks, it’s too boring.

You know its a party

Good experience

Pros

The lay out was really Nice, very clear

Cons

Nothing special maybe more flowing colours

Inge from Wine and Spirits

Industry: Wine and Spirits

Wine Factory review

They are solving a lot of my business problems. It’s an easy to handle system. I’m very happy with it!

Pros

The speed of the software and the using system. It’s a very easy and quick system.

Cons

Nothing.. I enjoyed it very much. I can’t imagine going to another software anymore.

Betty from Damtops Tech Blog

Eventix

I would give it a 8.5 over 10. My experience with Eventix has been awesome. It is straightforward and easy to use. It is great to work with, clear and very functional.

Pros

Very fast and secure, simple steps to operate. It is a good software to create events and sell tickets fast for the event. Tickets can also be scanned through the app when events are ongoing. A lot of opportunities are in the software.

Cons

Everything is located in the right spot, I don't have any complains about Eventix, everything works perfectly. I loved the software and would always recommend it. Nothing has never gone wrong. You can easily locate the things you want to use.

Dagmar from Summa college

Just great!

My experience with Eventix has always been perfect. Easy to use and great to work with

Pros

Everything about this website and software is just great! It is very clear and there is no uncertainty. You know exactly what to do and there are no useless steps or questions aksed. Would recommend this software to anyone

Cons

I can't think of any cons and don't think there is anything wrong!

Marloes from Zorgboog

Good

Pros

I like it because its simply and very good looking

Cons

Its very fast en very clear, i can use it

Tim from Joanknecht BV

Perfect service and easy to use software

Pros

Facebook connection works very easy. Many payment options. Easy to use and a smooth looking interface.

Cons

I have some troubles understanding the need for such high service costs. The public opinion is that people do not understand the business model and especially costs you make to provide this service. I would advice to be more transparent to create awareness.

Danny from Capgemini

Great jon

Flawless!

Pros

Fast and simple, no problems at all for sure

Cons

Nothing i didnt like, maybe the boxes a little more visible

Necia from Petal n Leaf

Definitely fast check in.

I will definitely be using Eventix for my next workshop.

Pros

Eventix is very easy to install, and get started right away. My friend held a yoga workshop and used Eventix to sell the tickets. She showed me how to add an event, and connect it with her mailchimp and Facebook. You can collect basic information from the buyer, email address, name, age, gender, location or you can customize the information you collect. She used her phone to check everyone in in a matter of minutes; it was extremely fast. There was one lady who lost her ticket, we were able to look up her information right on the app, resend her the ticket and check her in, in less than a minute.

Cons

I did not really see anything that I did not like about this app, all good features and so easy to use.

Maria from real estate

Pros

Eventix is really easy to set up and use through Facebook. It's nice to be able to view tickets and events through Facebook and not have to travel to another website in order to view or purchase tickets.

Cons

Sometimes there are more steps that you have to go through to reach the tickets than seems necessary.

Personal Use

I use it to order tickets. It is good for finding a good price, especially when you are buying a large amt of tickets for an event.

Pros

I like how easy this software is to use. It's inexpensive. My company does not use this software, however, I do. I use it because it is efficient and trustworthy.

Cons

I don't really have many complaints. If I have to be nitpicky, I would recommend to streamline the purchasing experience a little more so that it even more straight to the point.

Linda from GGUSD

Eventix

The experiment is good because it is simple to use.

Pros

I enjoy this website because it helps me to find concert or event tickets online 24 hours a day at affordable prices.

Cons

Sometimes the tickets can be more costly than other websites that also sell concert and event tickets.

Sebastian from Realty ONE Group

super awesome tracking software

This is a great tool for all businesses to idolize and use.

Pros

whenever I need to check when I am scheduled I just open up the website and bada boom I know how to plan out my whole week.

Cons

The only downside for me is that I always know when I work because of this software lol just kidding in all seriousness there has been 0 dislikes on my side.

Keep up the good work

Just ordering a ticket

Pros

The fastness of this software was really good. And the money that we need to pay for the software is not that much. So good quality for less money.

Cons

The overview of the page is a little bit off guard. Also i would like more payment options. But overall it's good. Its just something i had to recall because you asked for a dislike

Malou from Radboudumc

Good!

Fast, easy. No irritations

Pros

It is easy to use, but with a lot opportunities in the software

Cons

I would like to use it in Dutch. I like that it is in ny own language

Jessica from Silver Springs Bottled Water

Eventix Gets the Job Done!

My overall experience was great! There were no hiccups in setting up our last few events and the employees have commented how much easier it is to purchase the tickets now as well.

Pros

I love how easy it is to set up events and sell the tickets for said events. Receiving the revenue from ticket sales is made super easy and accessible as well! We have monthly events for employees where they purchase tickets and proceeds go to charity and I am able to set it up through 1 easy site!

Cons

There is not much I didn't like about Eventix. The interface is very user friendly. Anyone could jump on there and be able to accomplish whatever task they have. I would recommend everyone use Eventix for upcoming events. Even just to try it once!

Eventix

I have purchased tickets to shows and events through Eventix and I have never had an issue.

Pros

It has a very user-friendly layout along with being very straightforward and functional which makes it very easy to buy tickets.

Cons

At this moment in time, I can not think of anything that I would consider a con and prevent me from returning to buy tickets. It's a great option as opposed to using Ticketmaster.

Aron from Van Hulzen Communicatie

Eventix Review

My overall experience is very good, I never had any problems and my tickets were always easy to find and always worked.

Pros

It is easy to use, all clear. When there is a problem (which never really happens) there is an easy to use customer service which will help you immediatly.

Cons

There are not really any ‘cons’. Maybe just the overall app/site in multiple languages.

Lieke from Fonty Hogeschool

Industry: Online Media

easy in use

My overall experience was very great and it gave me a good feeling about purchasing with your website. It wat very quick and It gave me a secure feeling while buying.

Pros

It was a very easy way to buy your tickets for a festival. You have enough different options to pay and it works very easily! I think i had bought my tickets in less than a minute and that's definitely because of it's easy use. I would recommend my friends or other company's/festivals to use eventix!

Cons

The only tip I have is to give your costumers the opportunity to download their tickets to their wallet (if they have an iphone), because that makes it more simple to download it en have it on your phone ready to use at the festival.

Esther from Financial Services

Fast and easy to use

Pros

It's fast and easy to use, links from website to my bank work clear and fast

Cons

On my mobile (Galaxy S9 with Android Pie) the interface could have looked a bit better, outlining of tick boxes isn't consistent.

Thuur from Wiertz Personeelsdiensten

Easy to use, looks customer-friendly

Pros

Overview is very important I think. Additionally, I like the colors as well. Bottom line, great software to use for payments and such

Cons

There were not many disadvantages about this software. But if I need to name one: I think the speed of the software can be improved. It took some time before I got what I needed

Easy as 1, 2, 3

Pros

You can buy tickets within two minutes, knowing it’s safe and you can be sure of receiving the tickets.

Cons

You receive the tickets from Eventix. I bought Some tickets long before the actual event. When I had to find back the e-mail I had some trouble finding it because I thought the sender would be something with the name of the organisation giving the event. So you have to remember Eventix.

Colet from HSO

Perfect Service

Pros

Very fast, and the service was so easy to use. Easy steps to follow, nice way of working, keep up the good work !

Cons

No comment, only that the system has problems with me saving this form without text in this field ;)

Petya from webimpression

Great software!

I find the events I prefer and I buy tickets. The price is good and payment options are a lot.

Pros

I can buy tickets for any event listed in Eventix. This is very useful, as Facebook shows me just some of the events I like. I believe that it is very useful to promote any events , too.

Cons

No cons, I am a user and I am satisfied.

Riemke from Kingston University

I had the tickets super fast. Easy to use.

Pros

Super easy. I had the tickets fast. Payment went quickly.

Cons

Only paying with Ideal is free... Paypall is easier to use but that was extra.

Loes from W+B

Industry: Civil Engineering

Lay out and contrast

Pros

Easy/understandable lay out Compability with smartphone

Cons

Light contrast on white background and light grey letters makes it hard to read in bright daylight

Chad from Warren County Schools

Super event management system

Great software solution for hosting and attending events.

Pros

Great features for end users to be able to schedule and find information quickly about events as they happen. App is fantastic.

Bjorn from Campus Health & Sports Club

Very good webshop

I also use eventix for my own events because it's a very good webshop and easy to use.

Pros

Eventix is easy to use and has low extra costs

Cons

There is noting that I don't like about eventix

Emma from Breda University

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Eventix review

Great experience, my friends and I use it very often for festival tickets

Pros

Quick and easy. Also international friendly!

Cons

Nothing, everything is very clear and understandable

Max from TU Delft

Industry: Civil Engineering

Easy way for buying tickets

Pros

The software looks professional, some other payment software looks kind of shady.

Cons

The Facebook login, in therms of privacy.

okay

Pros

Almost everything works fine. It works as expected and that's how it is meant to be.

Cons

When i want to order two or more events i have to complete them seperately

Yannick from Jick Munro & The Amazing Laserbeams

Industry: Music

Love it!

I love it. As a ticketbuyer as well as an band who can monitor their sales in real time!

Pros

It is really easy to use. Ordering tickets is really nice through Eventix.

Cons

The lay-out is not really beautiful. In my opinion they can make more out of it.

Eventix review

Pros

Easy to use, i like the overall look and the short time it takes

Cons

There is not a thing I would chainge, i can't think of something i would chainge.

Erin from LCPS

Eventix Review

This system does help streamline the ticket selling and processing. They also do weekly payouts!

Pros

This is a cool platform for you to create an event and then sell tickets for that event. You are also able to scan tickets through this app when the event actually takes place.

Cons

Everything comes at a cost and at the moment is Euro friendly. The customer support also varies for all levels of access.

Quido from Vol. Six

Industry: Music

works great

Pros

i think this works great. easy layout. nothing to complain

Cons

what's not to like. it works great. no cons

Ease of use of Eventix

Pros

I only have used Eventix when I order tickets for events by which the organization chooses to sell their tickets with this software . I used it a couple of times and I like the ease of use. It's very accessible, for example the fact that you can order the tickets from your mobile phone is a real benefit.

Cons

The only minor detail I didn't like about this software is the fact that I needed my card reader to complete the payment. I payed with my VISA card so it's possible that this is the responsibility of my bank, but that's the only little thing I could tell.