Browse ManagerPlus Reviews

Don from McLean Taylor Construction

Delivered Value for Price

Our goal was to automate our work order system and develop a scheduling system for preventative maintenance. We met those goals in implementing Manager Plus. However we are concerned that because the product we were on boarded with needed several fixes the implementation process has gone on longer than it should have.

Pros

Of the alternatives we evaluated we felt Manager Plus delivered the best value. Did not have the most features but did what we wanted for a price we could afford. We were able to adapt product to our way of doing things which was important to us.

Cons

Implementing a software solution to a business problem was a first for this company. When we signed up we were encouraged to move straight to the Lightning version. After beginning implementation we realized that Lightning was essentially in a beta version. Many of the problems encountered during implementation have been resolved by ManagerPlus over time. Based on past experience this is normal with beta versions of software but since this was not communicated to us and as many in our organization have not been exposed to beta versions of software before it has left a bad taste in many members of our organization.

Reasons for Choosing ManagerPlus

For the price the best value and the system fit with the organization's culture

Response from iOFFICE

Replied July 2021

Don, Thank you for taking the time to review us. Your feedback was great, and we look forward to our continued partnership! -Nicholas B Customer Marketing Manager

Christopher from Pebble Creek Ski Area

Awesome program and customer support.

Overall my experience has been great. got me up to speed on everything i needed and keeps my preventive maintenace up to date.

Pros

Program is very easy to navigate through. The support I got to transfer from one cmms to the other was great.

Cons

The only thing that bugs me is when I print out my WO's is I have to do it one at a time and adjust the size everytime.

Good price

Reasons for Switching to ManagerPlus

Product was no longer supported.

Response from iOFFICE

Replied March 2021

Christopher, Thank you for the kind review! We're glad to have you on board and look forward to our continued partnership. -ManagerPlus Team

Jeannie from Mountain Power Construction Co

Review 8/3/2016

Pros

Customer service is usually efficient with their responses to my questions. It's good to see more training webinars becoming available. When we first started using this program there were hardly any.

Cons

That the reports module is not user friendly. We had the desktop Manager Plus Enterprise previously and the reports were much better and easier to configure than on the Cloud version. I don't use the report module for this reason. I download to Excel and generate from there. It's disappointing that we pay for it and really are not able to utilize it. Wish the Cloud version was more user friendly to iPads and iPhones. The different modules are not always easy to move around in or to scroll menus in as a desktop version is. All of our Mechanics use the Cloud in the field b/c of the info that we want them to have access to. That is their biggest complaint is not being able to navigate very easily. The 15 minutes before the program logs you out automatically is very inconvenient. Would be nice to have the option of how long you want it to stay logged in. Being able to attach larger than 4MB to an attachment would be nice. We have user manuals that we would like to put under attachments for our field mechanics and the cloud won't allow us b/c of the size. Some pictures have also ran into this issue. Updates seem to take a long time to be released. Once a year seems like a long time, especially with an internet based program.

DAVE from SPOKANE CO FIRE DIST 4

Industry: Public Safety

HAPPY FIRE MECH

THIS IS A WELL ROUNDED ASSET AND MAINTENANCE PROGRAM. IT IS EASY TO USE, SUPPORT HAS BEEN EXCEPTIONAL

Pros

THE WAY REQUESTS AND WORK ORDERS INTERACT WITH EACH OTHER. THE NEW INSPECTION SOFTWARE IS A NICE TOUCH.

Cons

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE INSPECTIONS HAVE A OPTION TO CREATE A REQUEST INSTEAD OF A WORK ORDER. THE BAR AND QR CODE PRINTING TO A LABLE MARKER IS NOT THAT GREAT.

THE COST AND HOW IT WAS SET UP

Reasons for Switching to ManagerPlus

THE COST

Response from iOFFICE

Replied July 2021

Thank you for the kind review! We will pass the kind words on to our support team. -Nicholas B. Customer Marketing Manager

January 2016

Charles from DC Courts

January 2016

CMMS wel worth the cost

ManagerPlus provide monitoring and controlling of the DC Court's Equipment Preventative Maintenance Program. We are using the cloud version of the program and recently added the mobile application. Implementation was straight forward even with over 1000 assets and last month generated over 100 work orders from the Preventive Maintenance Schedules. There are a numerous benefits that our organization is getting by using this software. We were able to consolidate all equipment information. We successfully used the Work Order module for some time and now are in the process of implementing the schedules and inventory modules. For the basic user the simplicity of the program does not represent a challenge once is familiar with its layout. From the administrator perspective is a little more challenging but once the assets are uploaded the program offers a number of ways to review the data. Information can be viewed in the screen or there a number of reports that can be generated from the different modules. The reports also can be customized with some limitations. Data can be arranged in different ways but settings are not maintain once the page is reload. The mobile application is basic and is more challenging to navigate. It should be and option to key in the asset number for review; the only option to get asset information is by barcode scanning. We trying to find out the best way to display work orders and looks like this will be possible by setting up favorites. The customer support is excellent. Calls are always answered in a timely manner and the operator always provide the necessary information to solve the problem. The on-line support offers a number of videos and training opportunities. Overall is a great software

September 2015

J.C. from Parco, Inc.

September 2015

Good experience with Manager+

Pros: Manager+ was one of the few CMMS packages out there that still supports a software client installation with an option to host the database on our own server. Most of the competition now only offers web browser based systems that are often clunky and slower to load, plus many require costly subscriptions with cloud-only licensing schemes. Manager+ licensing strategies are all very straight forward, and while they do offer cloud hosting and a browser based interface along with a client option, you can host the database on your own server to avoid the subscription costs. The client interface runs quickly on a average PC, plus its intuitive and easy to learn without being watered down. Manager+ offers informative and helpful training as an option that is well worth the cost. Their tech support has also been top notch. Cons: On the flip-side, their "notify" module provides automatic e-mail notifications and reports which can be useful, but functionality is admittedly very limited in capability since it operates only on predefined templates, offering nearly no opportunity for customization. Only a few of the templates can be sent to non-user email addresses. I'd really like to see more customizable e-mail notifications along with the ability to send any report automatically to any email address. I'm told that their plan is to continue to develop this fairly new notify module, which is good news since it's the only real weak point of the product. Conclusion: We spent a lot of time evaluating the pros and cons of Manager+ vs. their competition, and for our needs, I'm totally confident that Manager+ was a great choice. All things considered, I've been very happy with this product.

Brad from Consolidated Aerospace Manufacturing

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Support for Manager Plus Lighting is Horrendous - Don't upgrade

Terrible

Pros

Software look aesthetically pleasing and it is nice to be cloud based

Cons

Software support is horrendous and the software is very buggy.

Response from iOFFICE

Replied July 2021

Brad, As tough as this is to hear, we appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Our goal at ManagerPlus is to make all customers feel supported and there has clearly been a disconnect between where we strive to be and where you currently are. I've brought your concerns to the appropriate parties and we'll be in contact very soon to get these problems sorted out. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me personally with any questions. -Nicholas B. Customer Marketing Manager nbradshaw@iofficecorp.com

Carolyn from City of Evanston

Manager Plus Pro

It is very expensive for the annual Customer Support that I might use once per year; but if you do utilize customer Service they are excellent. It is not a very user friendly program as errors are easy to make, and very difficult to correct.

Pros

Very versatile for various tracking record keeping. The screen set up is very easy to see/read (this is not true with a different new software i am using, so I do appreciate Manager's screen)

Cons

Very easy to make errors, very difficult to correct errors.

Steve from Oshkosh Defense

Industry: Defense & Space

OSK

Exceptional!

Pros

The software has help us better manager our work while being able to keep our customers well informed. The software is very intuitive and the new Lighting well laid out and easy to look at.

Cons

Reports are difficult to create and or customize.

Response from ManagerPlus Software

Replied February 2021

Steve, Thanks so much for your show of support by leaving us a review! We're glad to have you as a customer of ManagerPlus and look forward to our continued partnership.

Zuneera from Tempo Aerospace Inc

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

add some more features for ease of use

great!

Pros

ease of use ManagerPlus Knowledge Center is really helpful excellent customer support! 10/10 Traceability can go paperless

Cons

It would be nice to have the following features added to Lightning: Ability to link existing WOs to PO Ability to link Asset IDs to PO Certification Module added to the Lightning Platform instead of having to go to Classic Customizable WO Note Types as you did in Classic Option to hide some fields so you can customize what appears on the printed WO; example: if there are no "Parts" added to the WO Option to "Copy Asset" in Lightning

Response from iOFFICE

Replied July 2021

Thank you for the review, Zuneera! I will pass the kind words on to our team. Nicholas B. Customer Marketing Manager

Mitch from Big E Transportation

Transportation industry application of Manager Plus

The product is continually evolving which is good but there is a lack of communication between the development staff and user community. It is extremely rare for me to hear that I product suggestion or fix has been implemented, most time I find out through self discovery since I don't have time to read through there release notes on a daily basis.

Pros

This is a very cost effective product that has the functionality needed to control fleet maintenance and cost allocations. It is easy to use and has a consistent feel through most of the modules and functions

Cons

Some of the requires we have like tracking rentals are not well supported but it is flexible enough that you can work around every limitation I have found. I would like to see more robust reporting and controls on data elements but I believe that these are in development and what I have seen of them have been promising so far

Mike from Meeker Memorial Hospital

Industry: Environmental Services

Meeker Memorial Hospital

I researched this software at a previous job and purchased it and implemented the maintenance program. The cost and ease of use was a no brainer to me when I started at the hospital and they didn't have a CMMS was to get Manager plus here as well. Great program and the customer support is wonderful.

Pros

Extremely easy to use, Cost, Customer Support

Dale from Aphena Pharma Solutions

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Slow and cumbersome to use

keeping track of assets and running costs its better that previous versions but still doesn't appear to be designed for our industry.

Pros

not easy to use a lot of things cannot be done or do not work in same way as previous versions

Cons

Does not integrate with tablets as well as we were assured it would, still slow and sometimes have to restart in order to see anything that was done recently. Works but .... still a lot of features that we requested are not available or do not work as we would like.

Reasons for Choosing ManagerPlus

$$ plus we had already been using it for several years before I arrived

Response from iOFFICE

Replied August 2021

Dale, As tough as it is to hear about these issues we sincerely appreciate you bringing them to our attention. Our goal is to give you a product that you love and your feedback helps us do that. We'll be in touch! -Nicholas B. Customer Marketing Manager

Nathan from Schuman Cheese

Industry: Food Production

Great product and support

The mobile platform allows my team to take the power of Manager Plus with them out into the plant.

Pros

The software is easy to use and there is always support if you run into problems.

Cons

We are on the 4,4,5 budgeting system and that is not an option at this time when using the budget module.

Dawn from Napa Recycling & Waste Services

Manager Plus Pro review

I've been using this product for approximately 8 years now. I only use the work order, log and asset modules. We tried using the inventory module, however it does not function they way we would need it to, to serve our purpose. The module for assets is great. I would say it probably stores more info than we actually need. The work order and log modules I basically use on a daily basis. Over all I am satisfied with their functionality. I also like that this program hardly ever crashes or has technical issues. That to me, is a huge plus!

Pros

Easy to learn to use and train others. The reporting functionality is great, especially for work order repairs in order to find past work that has been done on our trucks. Able to run log reports for fuel, engine hours etc with ease. Entering work order info is easy as well as entering fuel, mileage and engine hours in the logs.

Cons

I don't like the fact that i have to use my mouse so much when entering work orders. I feel like the task would flow much smoother if I could hit F keys to move to a different tab or drop down list etc rather than having to stop typing to use the mouse to get to the next area I want to be in. I wish I could import spreadsheet data to the log module rather than having to print the spreadsheet and then key it all in manually ( but i hear thats available in the upgraded version ).

Adam from SUA

Solid and evolving software

It gives our fleet crew chance to manage all assets and be proactive with all schedule vehicle maintenance.

Pros

We started using Manger Plus 20 years ago when it was DOS based application. Over the years software has been converted to a user-friendly GUI application, users feedback was incorporated into product's functionality. You can create user defined custom fields which is very helpful. Great search engine. Recently we integrated it with our Active Directory, user can log in to the application with their Windows creds. Quick and responsive US based support is a BIG plus.

Cons

Sometimes reporting provides too much info. Besides that, it is a great product. 20 years in service and counting.

Michel from Instituto Tecnologico de Tijuana

ManagerPlus Small Business module.

Cloud based ManagerPlus comes in three different modules: Small Business, Corporate, and Enterprise. The one I use is the Small Business one, the reason? because its a small business (medium sized machining shop). This module comes with the necessary tools to do maintenance according to schedule. This tools are: work order management, assets management, preventive maintenance, parts list, and meter tracking (I haven't uploaded info to the meter tracking. I will do that in the future). I haven't tried other CMMS's, but I was open to the purchase of this software because it offers the opportunity to buy the one that fits your budget and needs. And my budget was enough to afford 25 dollars per user each month.

Pros

*Different modules give you the chance to buy according to your budget and needs. *Great tutorials that can cover from uploading assets to training technicians to open/close work orders.

Cons

*Not compatible with Mac. *The tutorials come in packages sold separately.

Pamela from OCL Group Inc

ManagerPlus Review

GREAT

Pros

OC AND REQUESTS ARE VERY USER FRIENDLY AND VERY HELPFUL FOR TRACKING ISSUES

Cons

LISCENCING FOR USERS OC WILL BE VERY EXPENSIVE

Response from iOFFICE

Replied July 2021

Thank you for the 5-star review, Pam! Nicholas B. Customer Marketing Manager

Alex from Sheedy Paving

The program was extremely indepth but was to big for our company's needs

Pros

The program was extremely in depth. The modules were very easy to understand. The organization and potential to expand and scale the product was great.

Cons

The initial data input and setup was extremely time consuming. We took days putting all of our equipment into the program. That wasn't a huge deal. The biggest issue was that some of our employees couldn't figure the basics out.

Troy from KIK custom products

Industry: Cosmetics

Manager Plus

Good system to use would recommend to people. I only use it for preventative maintenance work orders. Print out of reports could be better.

Pros

pretty easy to use, I learned how to use it on my own no training needed

Cons

reports could be better

Gilbert from LB&B Associates Inc.

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Outstanding

very good

Pros

the overall use is Friendly to use and very helpful

Cons

none, the software is esay to understand

Bruce from Nebraska Wesleyan U. maint. dept.

Nebraska Wesleyan University

It works very well for what i do. I only use it for maintenance scheduling - no inventory or employee tracking. Occasional software glitches, but can always close the window and reopen to resolve the problem. Database backup not very user friendly.

Pros

meets all my basic needs very well

Cons

database backup overly complicated

Response from ManagerPlus Software

Replied April 2017

Hello Bruce, thank you for your review. We are happy to hear about the success you are having! Please feel free to reach out to our support team to work through any challenges you are having with your database backup. Support can be reached at 800-730-9809.

Crystal from Calexico Maquinado

Havent explored all the functions, but great for PM!

All cmms software require time to make the data base, time that I usually dont have, so I only use this software for Preventive Maintenace. The economic chapters of the software I havent got around to using the. I dont know if those aspects will be easy or hard to use, but for the meantime its giving me great results. If youre like me and are not that concerned with the money side of maintenance you can try the cheap ManagerPlus module. It doesnt have a lot of choices that I have heard the other two have, but its enough for me.

Pros

I dont have to use an excel spread sheet anymore. Timely maintenance with their correspondent reminders are making my job a lot easier. Cheap for twenty something dollars a month (per user).

Cons

Cant use it via your cellphone.

Bruce from The Guysborough Waste Management Facility

Great fleet manager

Pros

Very easy to use and great support, that's it I have no more do not feel like writing a book what I like about it is here short and sweet.

Cons

I do not like how the history works in that you have to wait until it flips through all the RO numbers starting from the beginning, it would be nice if it could go to exactly what you are looking for

February 2016

Russell from Catfish Cruisers Inc. (Heavy Haul Specialist)

February 2016

Great Software for small or large companys.

Pros

This software is very user friendly. It is simple to learn and you can do as much or as little as you want to concerning information that you keep up with. The people at Manager Plus have been nothing but helpful as I was getting setup with their product as well as when I had questions.

Cons

I would love to be able to save Contacts & Vendors in the system but I can't in my Small Business package. With our small trucking company it is not worth the money to upgrade software at this time.

Wayne from Gilbertson Enterprises

Industry: Mining & Metals

March 2016

The more we use the product and familiarize ourselves, we are able to

Pros

Good customer support. The program is comprehensive and versatile. The input of information is wide ranged. The ability to set your operation parameters is good.

Cons

The establishment of service codes is somewhat cumbersome. We have created our own service codes. It would be nice to enter a work order without having to change screens and search continually.

John from Lentzcaping Inc

Lentzcaping

Pros

Help is always there when I need it. The product has helped the company most by tracking spending on the fleet.

Cons

It would be nice to see improvements I the automated tracking of the vehicles. Input of records is time consuming especially when the fleet consists of such variation.

Glen from Comco Pipe & Supply

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Managerplus Pro - Seems left behind by the company

The product works adequately for us for asset tracking, work orders and logs. We never implemented use of their purchasing or inventory modules. We purchased this software in about 2012. Ever since, there have been few updates for it, and none in the last couple of years. The company is moving away from this and towards a cloud-based CMMS, and the lack of significant upgrades to this product reflect that. We contacted them about switching to their cloud-based product, and they never even bothered to respond to us, so we are now looking at other products.

Pros

Cheap(ish)

Cons

Inability to sort numbered assets properly. (eg: 1, 11, 12, 2 instead of 1, 2, 11, 12) Once a top level asset is created, it cannot be placed as a sub-asset under another top level asset. We expanded to more than one facility and had no option to change the asset tree to reflect our company growth. Rather than completely re-write our database from scratch, we left it as is, and it is a bit of a mess now. It does not support nested assets. Search function works poorly. Searching for an asset with 'forklift' in the name returns 0 results, yet we have over 40 forklifts in the system. Unless you pay the big bucks for the enterprise edition, almost nothing in the UI is customizable.

Melissa from GM Equipment Rentals

June 2016

Looking up info on machines has really been helpful with Manager Plus.

Pros

I am able to look up just about any work order or purchase order with just using a part number. The tech support at Manager Plus are always helpful whenever I have a questions or issue with the program.

Cons

I don't have many complaints. This system really has everything I need to get the job done.

July 2014

Doug from AmeriPride Services Inc

July 2014

ManagerPlus Enterprise

Using Enterprise version at 40+ locations Application is relatively easy to use. M+ Tech support is very good. Need further development to do such things as, copy from a field in a form and paste elsewhere to search, Vendor module needs to be globably viewable instead of by entity. Biggest issue is that the application is client based. We are using SCCM to push out the application to 200+ users throughout the US and Canada. We had to create our own uninstall process to the provided install file to do upgrades. We do not provide admin rights to users out in the field on their PC's. We currently have 3,000 PC's out in the field that IT supports. We do not want users downloading non business applications/programs to the company owned PC's. ManagerPlus needs to make the install file go to the ManagerPlus Folder for download and not the Windows Temp folder. If to the MangerPlus Folder, we could then change our group policy to allow rights for download from that specific folder. So, the current process is quite painfull to develop and push to allow upgrades out to all users.

Rob from W J Graves Construction

Industry: Mining & Metals

Horrible

We provided the necessary information requested for implementation, and after 4 months we still did not have a usable system. Tremendous amount of emails back and forth, conference calls with software personal that was not familiar with the product/industry. Our contract and kick off details were never possible, as the software would not support our discussed needs. We were given "work arounds" that would be severely time consuming, and they stated we would need to purchase additional licenses that we did not need in order to continue with the software. Spoke with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] about stopping our services as after $3500 we still were not able to use it, as she agreed. After a few weeks of no communication they decided there was no refund. Poor knowledge of the industry and product on the implementation side of the company, and complete disconnect on the sales side of the company after they received their funds.

Pros

Had a great sales pitch, professional appearance

Cons

It did not work, as in we were never able to use the product.

Response from ManagerPlus Software

Replied October 2020

Thank you for your feedback, Rob. As hard as it is for us to hear we didn't meet expectations, we always want to know how we're doing so we can continue to improve. We're sorry we let you down and will keep working with you to address your pain points.

Brandon from Southern Missouri Containers

Our maintenance department would be lost without it.

Pros

Makes managing work orders a breeze. It is easy for employees to request work orders through the web portal. Support has been quick to respond and done there best to help with out software issues.

Cons

Updating isn't always straightforward. We have had a couple bugs with the system that come and go at random.

Fred from Behle Consulting

February 2016

Great product for all types of facilities!

Pros

I investigated many different software products before I decided on Manager Plus. The software is very user friendly, easy to set up, and the support is fantastic! It is an excellent product to track all assets and create maintenance schedules. The mobile apps for tablets are very easy to use with each of the facilities technicians. Tracking our fleet of vehicles is also very easy. Calling into the software support group was very impressive. They know the product and can walk you though any questions. I really like the ability to add pictures, manuals, notes, schedules, and costs to work orders. I highly recommend this product for your facility!

Cons

No complaints at all. My only complaint is I didn't find this product years ago for all the building and projects I have managed.

Marilyn from OPERS

Happy Customer

Pros

It is one of the easiest programs to follow. It does exactly what we need. All the support staff are extremely helpful and knowledgeable.

Cons

Haven't found anything not to like. It works very well for our needs.

May 2016

Greg from Owatonna Bus Company Inc.

May 2016

Great product for the money.

Pros

very easy to use, very good customer service and tech.

Cons

could maybe be a little more informative when there are updates, which are included in service contract.

David from Mercer County Community Hospital

ManagerPlus Review

Pros

very easy to use on Assets, work orders, the maintenance requester and scheduling PMs.

Cons

Inventory and Purchase orders are time consuming. Cannot enter inventory items without creating a purchase order

PHONG from VILLAGE OF ROYAL PALM BEACH

ManagerPlus is all we need....

Pros

The web based version and reporting is awesome using BI.

Cons

Standard reporting is ugly and useless. There's no printing option on the go.

August 2014

Gary from AMTRAN

2.5

August 2014

View from Director of Maintenance

Pros

You can make the product work for any different situation or equipment; it has for us. The training we received in July 2014 was very, very helpful.

Cons

We have been using this product or an earlier version of it for a long time and have made it work. Since having some training last month, we understand there are a lot of better ways to create and work within the system that we are changing now. Also, I have sent information or questions into the company, but I don't seem to get an answer all the time. You should have a tech assigned to your property, and they could call every so often and see if there are any issues with your system.

Erika from Awesome Logistics

Not user friendly

Our company uses ManagerPlus to submit tickets for IT or Maintenance issues. I often submit tickets which go unresolved for a long time. There is no communication from the team I request from to advise if they are working on the ticket, no updates, etc. I have had tickets disappear and have to re-submit them. Overall I don't think this program is very useful. A checklist on a chalkboard would be more functional.

Pros

The update makes it much easier to input the information I need to submit a ticket to my IT or maintenance teams

Cons

The functionality of this program seems lacking from my perspective. I am not on a team that uses this often, however I have to use it to communicate to those teams. I feel that it is a lot of work with very little communication regarding the follow up from those teams.

October 2015

Stephen from Poster Display Co.

October 2015

This is a robust maintenance software capable of handling a small facility or a global corporation.

I spent two months researching and trying out different software packages from 20 different vendors. ManagerPlus was the only one that met all my needs but was also easy to use and navigate. I have been using the software for two years now and it has worked well. The hardest thing has been getting all of the data entered while keeping the facility and equipment running. Since using the software, I now have a record of where parts were purchased and when they were installed. With weekly cycle counts on my equipment, I know when service is due for routine maintenance thanks to ManagerPlus. When we have a software problem, the Technical Support crew is always friendly and willing to assist in finding a resolution. I would not hesitate to recommend ManagerPlus to anyone looking for a maintenance software package. My only regret is that they don't offer a residential package for me to use at home.

Lois from River Valley Metro Mass Transit

Director of Finance and Grants

Pros

It is user friendly, so easy to use. If you have a question, there is help available for you.

Cons

There really isn't anything that I don't like about the product.

Ron from Anchor Industrial

Anchor Industrial ManagerPlus Review

I am the maintenance administrator for steel erection and maintenance company that specializes in Frac Sand Plants. I vetted a number of different CMMS companies when I first took this position to decide which software was the most advantageous and economical. We purchase our software in March and have executed over 6000 work orders and inspections. There was a bit of a learning curve for my guys in the field but I have everyone trained and executing work orders and inspections with ease now. One of the features that helped us out was the ability to execute work orders and inspections with the mobile ap without any data connectivity, which was a big plus when operating in plants that are out in the middle of nowhere.

Response from ManagerPlus Software

Replied September 2015

Thanks for the review, Ron! We're thrilled that you've had so much success with our software. We look forward to continuing to work with you!

Seth from NMS Labs

Industry: Chemicals

Managers+ Review

Pros

Ease of use and ability to track information in one place

Cons

The reports should be better without needing to buy an additional package.

Anita from Kingsland Municipal Utility District

Asset Tracking and Preventative Maintenance

Pros

The program was fairly easy to set up and get started.

Cons

No way to do a custom report to get limited information instead of a large, long report.

Mike from Oswegoland Park District

underutilized

Pros

Being able to customize And the reports you can generate

Cons

Can be difficult to navigate if not familiar with all areas

zack from Daedong Hi-lex of america

We found this software way to in depth for our application

Able to perform our preventative maint easier with this software by automaticaly producing work orders to each associate

Pros

the spare parts inventory selection was great. We were able to keep better track of our inventory.

Cons

Setting the system up from the start was very difficult. It was very time consuming to enter all of the machines

Casey from HME INC.

June 2016

We use this product mostly for work orders and PM work at this point

Pros

This product has been very helpful in aiding me when it comes to keeping track of what needs done and has been done around our faculty

Cons

I really wish I had done more training. that is more on me than Manager Plus though.

Lisa from Municipal Maintenance Inc.

ManagersPlus

Learned Managers Plus quickly. It was an easy system to follow and learn with no real difficulties. I was trained easily and have trained others in Managers Plus. It seems that everyone is easy to navigate this system although it can be slow at times when trying to save a work order or print the work order.

Pros

Easy to navigate and fill in information.

Cons

Sometimes it glitches and takes awhile to get to another page or save the work order i am working on.

July 2016

carla from Kaba Access Control

July 2016

Great Customer Service; it's great working with this team

Pros

Being able to keep track of our work orders and schedules and our inventory

Cons

sometimes not too easy to figure out how to accomplish something within the system. That may be due to lack of knowledge on my part.

Ata from D&D ingredients

August 2015

Great easy program that helps automate keeping tasks & schedules in any environment

The application is set in an easy and intuitive way for the user. 1 hour of exposure got our maintenance person up and running to use the program with a breeze. Even though the software is targeting shops and maintenance tasks, we are using it for factory and facility equipment maintenance purposes. Serves this purpose just fine as it is a repetitive task. One thing to keep in mind as end user any software application is really about reporting abilities. You can extract many reports from this software. Once again however, what you put in is what you get out. As long as you remember to enter a few entries if not everyday every other day it could simplify and organize your tasks in a better manageable way.