Browse Parkable Reviews

Nitika from KPMG NZ

December 2021

Parkable makes it parking at work easier

Parkable makes it easy for us to share carparks in a flexible working environment. Before Parkable there was no certainty of finding a carpark on a given day. Now I can be assured there will be a spot for me to park when I book it.

Pros

Parkable makes it easy to book my parking the day before. This makes it easy for me as I know there is a parking spot waiting for me for when I need it. It is also easy to report any issues with parking via the app.

Cons

I wish Parkable would let me book my parking further out in advance, instead of just the day before. I know that Parkable does have this capability, but it is not available at my workplace yet.

Laura from Dentsu

Convenient

We are currently in the middle of creating a fairer way to share the free bays amongst those who don't have a carpark at work. The same people continue to be assigned to the permanent casual bays, as they turn on at the same time in the morning everyday for the following day, therefore they know the timing and snap them up before anyone else can. We have been very much looking forward to seeing what Parkable have come up with to resolve this.

Pros

Parkable is really convenient and easy to use. It means no carpark in our building goes unused for a day. Especially when parking is so incredibly expensive on the street as we are in the middle of the CBD. I can manage peoples bays as admin, if they are on annual leave and forget to release them into the pool, therefore everyone is happy!

Cons

We recently have received the update where Parkable have added in notifications when bays are released, so people like me (without a carpark) can quickly jump on and snap up the bay for that day! It would be great to have this feature available for the following day as well.

Quick, easy and intuitive

Pros

The app is very straightforward to use, very quick and simple to use.

Cons

I haven't used it enough to come across anything negative.

Great management software and tenant experience

We own parking space across multiple properties and locations, and before Parkable it was complex to manage them all. Parkable is great because we can view the occupancy of all our car parks on the same platform. Parkable also provides more access to parking and a good experience for our tenants, which is fantastic. Staff amenities and satisfaction is what we strive to provide for our tenants, and Parkable gives those who don't have a permanent car park the opportunity to park casually at a competitive rate.

Pros

One of my favourite things about Parkable is the flexibility. I'm able to add parks on the platform when they're not leased by tenants, so that people can use them to park casually. Parkable also gives us full visibility of our parking assets on one platform, which makes management more efficient. With the app, we can collect payments from parking easily, and recoup costs.

Cons

I can't think of many cons! It would be great to have remittance advice invoicing that goes straight to our accounts team instead of having them be set up as an admin.

Reasons for Choosing Parkable

Features in the APP. User experience.

John from European Motor Distributors

Parkable has given our staff more flexibility & more time

Great experience. The product was easy to set up & introduce, and we have always been well supported by the team at Parkable.

Pros

Parkable has taken the stress out of the morning commute for our tangata (people) around how & where to find a park. It has helped us to utilise our assets much more effectively so we're getting the best out of what are scarce resources in terms of parking spaces. For those that are priviledged to have an onsite carpark, being able to share it with others when not being used has fostered a greater sense of kotahitanga (unity) amongst the team.

Cons

We would love Parkable to be able to send push notifications to our people when new bays are made available for the following day's parking.

Reasons for Choosing Parkable

Parkable was clearly the best solution for us in terms of offering the ease of use, flexibility & customisation we required.

Doug from 2 Degrees Mobile Limited

Professional, smart, quick and responsive

It's more about the people at Parkable than the software itself. The entire process from procurement, install, training and ongoing support has been nothing short of excellent! Calling [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and the team is like calling your best friend. They are always there to listen, advise and respond. With us they had to be open to a dynamic and evolving situation, with our head office move and covid lockdown, which they handled with patience and resilience. They are not a supplier of ours, they are teammates!

Pros

Because its so easy to set up and intuitive to use, it has been easy to get buy in from our employees.

Cons

Other than delivering me a coffee in the morning and picking my kids up from school, the software has everything required. Totally fit for purpose.

Reasons for Choosing Parkable

Shared corporate values, service levels, cost.

susie from serko limited

Sharing is caring

From the very start, the Parkable team have been amazing and so helpful. The implementation took very little time and the benefit to us as a company has been amazing. The product is great and the team are always checking in to see how things are going and want the best experience for us.

Pros

I like that this software has allowed us to hand over the administration of booking available parks. I also like the notifications and the ease to share a car park. With a lot of our people working from home the car park 'owners' feel good about sharing their park on the days they are not in the office. We are not charging our people to park so our people who are in the office for the day feel good about getting a park and it not being an added cost to their journey. It's a win/win!

Cons

have not come across anything significant.

Reasons for Choosing Parkable

ease of set up, booking, fee and billing options

Sarah from IAG

Allowed flexibility

Pros

At IAG we were really lucky to implement parkable prior to COVID. This has allowed our staff to fully flex when COVID came along no longer do we have the issue of staff paying for there park weekly and not using it , it allowed the staff to only pay for a park when they needed it.

Cons

There has been no monetary saving but the benefit of flex for all staff has well outweighed this.

Sam from Grand Millennium Auckland

Parking has never been easier

Pros

Parkable was a no brainer for us, we went from a man managed system to the Parkable App and overnight we saw huge benefits, maximised occupancy, revenue growth and a wider audience from existing Parkable customers which will eventually grow other areas of the business.

Cons

It’s true that the App caused some issues with existing parking contracts but this was just push back on the change management and the initial roll out was fantastic. We had the whole Auckland team onsite meeting all parkers, showing them the App, talking through any hiccups the user came across or just general Q&A. It really showed that the company was just as invested in the success as we are.

Karl from Cyma

Great app for workplace parking

Self-service is key Equitable parking - future booking My workplace has four times more staff than parks, which is solved via parkable booking

Pros

The app is really easy to use I can use the app to book in advance I like to use the app around town Great that I can check available car parks at the office before I leave for work

Cons

Nothing to dislike, Parkable is awesome Saves us having to get our office administrator to manage car parks

Kendall from FULTON HOGAN UTILITIES

Industry: Utilities

Great product!

Pros

What Fulton Hogan Utilities like the most is that Parkable is giving fairer sharing of office car parking to all employees.

Cons

We are still working on a solution to tandem parking for our parking bays.

Joe from KPMG

Great benefits to our staff and admin team

We want to deliver an easy seamless system to manage our pooled car parks. Parkable is easy to use and efficient. Staff can reserve a park in advance, and drive in from home knowing there is a park for them, and everyone gets fair access to the pool.

Pros

Parkable's on-line reporting system allowed us to get rid of time-consuming manual processes for managing the car park, saving us hours of admin time. We’ve also found the customer care experience from Parkable to be quick and efficient.

Cons

Parkable would be even better if there was a feature to support carpooling as a greener way to commute.

Robyn from Obex Medical Limited

Industry: Medical Devices

Ease stress for staff

Parkable has helped our team transition from an environment where there was a carpark for everyone (70+ bays) to our new building with 25 bays. With our new Work From Home environment we don't anywhere near the amount of people in the office as we used to and on average only have 17-20 people in the office on any given day. Yet there was a lot of anxiety about parking, and this app has been a major win for the team.

Pros

Parkable is an easy app for our team to use and eliminates the stress around whether there will be parking available when they are in the office. They can book in advance and head straight to their allocated park. If there isn't park available they can go straight to a pay as you go carpark without having to drive around our building looking for park.

Cons

Generally the app works really well for us. It would be good if the administrator could be notified if there is an issue with a parking bay rather than Parkable. As administrator if I got an email advice I could try and resolve quickly rather than it going to Parkable and me not being aware there is an issue.

Julie from Fulton Hogan

Great product that's easy to implement to the wider team for the benefit of all staff

The whole process from start to finish was exceptionally smooth. The Parkable Team kept me up to date along the way, and were always available to take my call if i had a problem. Since we rolled this out, i have had no problems at all. Everything just works.

Pros

It was easy to set up and use. Staff have found it easy to use which means they will use it more often to release / lease car parks.

Cons

Sorry. I can't think of anything i don't like.

Reasons for Choosing Parkable

Parkable are a local product with local staff and software development team (NZ and Australia like my company). Parkable visited my office so they could get a true feeling for what I needed to solve my parking problems. Other companies I looked into were all overseas, and if i ever needed to contact them it needed to be after hours to correspond to their workday hours.

Gino from Cactus Photography

Industry: Photography

Great if you have a spare parking space

It's been an easy way of turning a mostly unused parking space into a bit of extra money.

Pros

Ease of use Great user base No need to market Flexibility in being able to turn on and off spaces

Cons

Lack of flexibility around parking times it's either by the hour or for 24 hours. No way of being able to create historical reports. Would like to see a 12 hour option

Abbie from APRA AMCOS

Genius

Save unneeded calls & emails about who is what parks on what day - simply check the APP. No more empty carparks when folks are away = happy employees.

Pros

No more empty carparks when folks are away!

Cons

Would be great to receive push notifications when a park you like is available.

Alex from carsales.com Ltd

Parkable ticks all our boxes!

All of the issues we had in our staff car park were solved by Parkable! Parking is now better for our whole team, and managing the car park is 100% easier. Would certainly recommend.

Pros

The software is easy to use, onboarding and customer service are fantastic, and Parkable provides everything we need - secure access control, easy sharing of allocated parks with the rest of our staff, booking, and payments.

Cons

Onboarding and change management have been amazing. There was a teething issue with staff not using the 'report a problem' feature when someone is incorrectly parked in their assigned spot, however Parkable has been great with providing extra comms and support to remind staff about the feature.

Cameron from South Pacific Timber Limited

Parking Review

Pros

The platform this apps provides and ease of customers parking w the daily input

Cons

Ability to look up the database, if your logged in and someone is parked in your park - but doesn't have a current session and you can look them up or possible know how long they have been there.

Brian from Colorado Housing and Finance Authority

Use Parkable!

Now that we are hybrid working, we want to make sure that staff who are driving into the office each day are able to park onsite. To achieve this, we have restructured most of the parking lot to be available to all members of staff on a first come, first serve basis by reserving a bay (space) in advance.

Pros

Parkable is extremely easy to use. It has taken hours of manual parking management and simplified into one app.

Cons

As we are new to using Parkable, no comment at this time.

Reasons for Choosing Parkable

Parkable was select as our parking vendor due to their outstanding customer service and well developed system features. Easy of use!

Parkable review

taken some of my morning hassle away so thanks guys!

Pros

Its easy to use and very intuitive. Takes a lot of hassle out of parking around town and for work

Cons

Seems to be satisfactory so far, no complaints, its taken some of my morning hassle away

Jayden from Cin7

Easy to Use Parking Software

Parkable has made managing parking a whole lot easier for us. We used to have staff email us every day with parking problems which was really hard to keep track of. Now we almost never hear of parking issues.

Pros

- Cloud based - No need to setup or manage any onesite software. - Reporting - Easy to read stats on how our parks are being used. - Very easy to administer, I managed to get started with minimal training. - Ability to set time restrictions on when people can book parks is great. - People can report when there's a problem with their parking spot, e.g. if someone else is parked there and the app will automatically send them to another park without admins needing to get involved.

Cons

- None that I can think of. Parkable fulfills all of our parking needs.

Colin from Skycity Hotels Group

A Great Solution

A great team to deal with - knowledgeable, flexible, and eager to understand how their product will best fit our business.

Pros

It was easy to implement and users found it instinctive and simple to use.

Cons

No dislikes at this point. It was an easy integration.

Bridie from 2degrees

Great

Staff have the opportunity to pay a low parking rate and enjoy the efficiency of parking at the office.

Pros

Ease of deployment, friendly efficient staff, easy to use system

Cons

App needs some development - it's not easy to see your park booking or park request. As admin, cannot suspend a bay for the next day (ie suspend from tomorrow) to free up a park for the next day without affecting the current booking.

Rowena from APRA

Company Carpark Allocation

That the app was able to allocate spare company car-parks fairly to employees.

Pros

That I can go into the software and make my company car-park available for a week or just a day. Or if using for personal that you can easily see by the colour of the pegs if a car-park is available.

Cons

That when you first open the app it doesn't appear to give a close view of what's available near your current location. You need to zoom. Possible my phone settings are the issue.

Tzarina from Datacom

Save time finding a park

10/10

Pros

Makes travelling to work a breeze, no more waisted time searching for a car park. The app is simplistic yet intuitive, account management is great and the interface is super user friendly. Cant complain.

Cons

Honestly nothing the application is great.

Julius from Tonkin+Taylor

Industry: Civil Engineering

Very good software with a great team behind it

Pros

Integration was super easy and great support from the Parkable team

Cons

BI and analytics could be improved, available but not yet 100%

Ellise from BNZ

Great product

Pros

Amazing team and software, would recommend.

Cons

If you are using underground make sure you also install wifi

Richard from BNZ

BNZ

It was a fantastic solution to the issues we were facing in a commercial setting, whereby highly desired parking space was being underutilized.

Pros

It is simplistic and very user friendly. The user experience platform is well built and functions smoothly.

Cons

It would be great if the software could be integrated with internal systems for monthly billing, as opposed to pay as you go.

Tracey from SecureCom Ltd

Definitely recommend Parkable to Companies!

This was so easy - very smooth - use it as my benchmark for any new product we adopt!

Pros

Ease of installation and roll out to staff!

Cons

Nothing not to like! It really was too easy.

Willis from APRA NEW ZEALAND

Review of Parkable

Not every staff in our office has an assigned carpark. Using Parkable it's been so much easier for someone who's away to free up their carpark, and arrange for free spaces to be assigned to colleagues/visitors. Certainly beats sending parking availability notices via email!

Pros

I love the fact we can easily assign our unused parking space to other colleagues/visitors.

Cons

Was a bit confusing to use at first, had to get my head around how to schedule upcoming slots