All RentRedi Reviews

RentRedi Best Tool, Best Price

Dawid

Reviewed April 2020

You'll thank yourself

My experience has been that the team is incredibly responsive and is expanding to provide robust features that are needed in my business. Even if it's been late and I needed support. They are always on it and send me a notification which again builds that trust and reliability owners need when using a platform.

PROS

Well theres more than one highlight but if I had to settle on something it would be innovation. The systems continue to grow and get faster. Content and team are incredibly engaging. I can trust and rely on the platform. That's what matters most to me when it comes to innovation.

CONS

I'd like to see a few more outlets for rental syndication and multiple emails. However there is the feature of adding a team member which is essentially the feature I mentioned (multiple emails). The cons are this product keeps surprising me we new features I don't have to pay for.!

Reason for choosing RentRedi

Price, value, features, technologies.

Lacee

Reviewed March 2023

Very pleased with this product

I am very pleased. I have told many different people how wonderful this product is.

PROS

I love the fact that my tenants can add all of their issues in the portal, and I receive an email right away.

CONS

The timing of the funds to hit my accounts.

Reasons for switching to RentRedi

Was trying to find a product that I could have everyone benefit from.

Thank you so much for this kind review, we hope you continue to enjoy using the app! Thank you also for spreading the RentRedi love and mentioning our product to others.

Waunita

It gets the job done...

PROS

Collects the rent payments with minimal cost to tenants.

CONS

Listing the property was a huge headache. Deposits could be faster.

Reason for choosing RentRedi

I liked the demo, and it was free with a BiggerPockets Pro membership.

Hi Waunita, thank you so much for your review! We're glad that collecting rent is easy for you and your tenants! For listings, we are working to improve the process so if you have any suggestions, please email design@rentredi.com. We welcome any feedback!

Replied February 2024

Christina

Legal Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Awful Software

AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL Get the message?

PROS

Absolutely nothing. This is the worse software I have had to use in the last ten years.

CONS

I can never tell if a tenant has paid their rent. The system changes the numbers that I input and then charges me to change them back. At 20 cents per month- I am being over charged.

Forced to- Rent Redi bought erentpayment

Hi Christina, thank you so much for reaching out and giving us this feedback. We appreciate your insights into how we can improve our processes. A RentRedi representative will be reaching out to help address any concerns or questions you have!

Replied March 2024

Jared

Reviewed February 2024

Overall experience has been positive and easy to use

PROS

It is easy to use and set up, easy to get tenants set up and easy for them to use also

CONS

May have to pay for additional features

Reason for choosing RentRedi

Price was the main reason this product was chosen

Carrie

Used monthly for less than 12 months

Reviewed June 2020

RentRedi is the best Prop Mgmt Tool for the Small Biz Landlord

I love this tool for managing my few rentals that I have. It is so simple to use and very inexpensive. I had a little trouble figuring out how to enter in past rents, but the online chat support answered me quickly and resolved it right away. Support also went out of their way to contact me to tell me I created a duplicate account for a property. I was trying something out with another account a didn't know how to delete it. They quickly walked me through it and all was good!

PROS

RentRedi is very easy to set up and get started with. It took minutes for me to set up my first rental property and all the payments expected for the lease.

CONS

Nothing really. It is just a quick and simple landlord tool for little money.

Reason for choosing RentRedi

Since I only have a few rentals, I didn't need all the functionality of Buildium and Propertyware. I wanted something simple for me to use and generate reports. RentRendi was very reasonable (<$20/mo). They are also listed in preferred companies on BiggerPockets.com so I knew they a reputable company.

Cherise

Reviewed October 2023

Work smarter, not harder!

So glad we went with RentRedi first, no problems!

PROS

We love the comprehensive coverage that we have with RentRedi. We can use it for all of our property management (collecting rent, advertising, sending reminders to renters etc.) and it's all done from the comfort of our home or on the go!

CONS

We don't have any complaints with RentRedi.

Reason for choosing RentRedi

RentRedi was more comprehensive and came highly recommended.

Hi Cherise! Thank you so much for choosing RentRedi for your property management needs. We appreciate you using RentRedi and taking the time to leave this feedback!

Replied October 2023

Vaughn

Reviewed February 2024

Great property management software!

Overall, RentRedi has been a valuable asset and very simple to use at a great price. I will be adding more units every year and it’s nice knowing I have this tool to support the day needs

PROS

It was easy to set up, easy to navigate, the app is easy to use, and the tenants are all using it effectively. I was able to post all the charges for the year so the tenants can see exactly what they will be paying for and I’m able to keep an eye on all the charges. I also really like the credit boost feature I offer the option to my tenants, which is a six dollar costto boost their credit score when they pay on time. I think this function is an opportunity. to boost their credit score when they pay on time. I think this function is a missed opportunity for all tenants. I chose this app because I really like that function as well.

CONS

I would really like to see RentRedi offer the ability to create invoices so I can properly bill the landlord for the work I am doing. Also, it would be great if there was a secure portal so tenants can safely send me sensitive information. The initial set up took a little time. You have to verify you are the property owner by providing your contract or the owner by showing your deeds. You also have to verify your bank accounts.

Reason for choosing RentRedi

RentRedi was brought up the most on the discussion boards. Everyone seem to like the performance and people did not have anything negative to say one of the issues I saw a lot from the other options was the delay of receiving payment in a timely manner.

Thank you for taking the time to share your detailed feedback about RentRedi. We're thrilled to hear that you find our property management software easy to set up, navigate, and utilize, both for yourself and your tenants. It's fantastic to know that you've found value in features such as the credit boost option, and we're glad it's proving beneficial for both you and your tenants. We appreciate your constructive feedback regarding additional functionalities you'd like to see, such as the ability to create invoices. Rest assured, your suggestions are duly noted, and we are continually striving to enhance our platform to better meet the needs of our users. For tenants, our web and mobile apps are designed with security in mind, so your tenants' information is safe. Thank you for choosing RentRedi!

Replied March 2024

Zakau

Reviewed February 2024

Using Rentredi as a first time landlord

My experience overall has been a pretty good one. I can’t complain much about this app, but what I will say is I think they have a long way to go in terms of the interface and how intuitive it is for their users. I will be happy to see the advances they make in the future and hopefully continue to use their product in the future.

PROS

What I appreciate most about rentredi is their customer service! I think this platform has a lot of the common features that someone might need and if for any reason you need assistance they are ready to help.

CONS

My lease favorite feature from rentredi would be the application process! In my opinion it would be very helpful to have tenants insurance available to the landlords as well as when leases are completed, we should be able to sign through rentredi. There currently is not a feature for you to send the lease for signature.

Hi Zakau, thank you so much for leaving this great review and feedback! We appreciate your insights. If you would like to share your experience using our interface and how we can improve it, feel free to email design@rentredi.com!

Replied February 2024

Marc

BlueSpire Property Management

Extremely professional and helpful when issues arise.

PROS

The simplicity of setting up tenants and payments.

CONS

Can’t really think of any cons at the moment.

Reason for choosing RentRedi

Simplicity and price point that makes it worth the investment.

Carrie

Reviewed March 2023

Small business landlords, look no further!

Exceeded my expectations!

PROS

As this is my first rental property and venture into property management, I was searching for a platform that did everything in one place. I work full-time taking care of my mother, and since my experience and discretionary time is very limited, I required property management software that allowed me to learn at my own pace. I first scheduled a live demo - I didn't think I really needed it because I had already started, and the software is very user-friendly, but I'm glad I did. RentRedi was able to schedule a time at my convenience, and most importantly, they didn't try to up-sale, and they let my needs drive the demo. It's reassuring to speak with staff that not only are well-versed in the product they represent, but were happy to share any other little nuggets that might not be covered elsewhere. I have used all the RentRedi property management tools that have applied to me thus far, and I couldn't be more pleased. My favorite tools are the ones that allow me to interact with potential renters as much or as little as needed. Everything from applications, listings, monthly rent payments, scheduling maintenance, this property management software has it covered. I have reached out multiple times via online chatting and have always been met with friendly, competent staff...they are simply irreplaceable, even though RentRedi has a multitude of easy to read articles, easy to follow videos, etc. I look forward to the day when I can add my second property. Thanks RentRedi!

CONS

I was disappointed when my pictures were uploaded to Zillow, Trulia, etc. out of order. I realize what happens on their sites is something out of your control at the moment. I'm hoping, since you obviously have a contractual relationship with these other sites, something can be done in the future to correct this. We all know the 1st picture is important!!!

Reason for choosing RentRedi

This software met my needs as a single-property landlord, in addition to having the capacity to grow with me. I didn't feel intimidated seeking support due to my lack of knowledge - staff treated me with respect and as a result my confidence in this venture has soared.

Hi Carrie! Thank you so much for this awesome review. We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know what you're liking about RentRedi and where we can improve! Thank you again!

not happy

PROS

Easy to use maintenance module for tenants and my maintenance crew. Quick access to tenant information.Automated billing, late notices and late fees.

CONS

Remember you get what you pay for. This app is very elementary. Also some of the worst customer service and technical support I have ever came across. I have a serious glitch in my app and am unable to get a detail deposit report. This has been going on for over 2 weeks without a fix. A detailed batch report was a deciding factor for purchasing this app.

Reasons for switching to RentRedi

Mainly for the billing and payments. Still use Quickbooks for the accounting side.

Hi there! Thank you for this feedback, we really appreciate you taking the time to let us know. For support, we're really sorry we're not living up to your expectations. We'd love the chance to make it right if you could give us a call at (917) 793-6068 or email team@RentRedi.com. We can look into the detailed batch report issue for you. We hope that helps and thank you again for this feedback, we really appreciate it.

Jimmy

Reviewed February 2023

RentRedi after one year.

Has potential needs some enhancements on the front end to make it easier for the end user.

PROS

The automation of invoice creation and the tenant portal that allows easy payments.

CONS

The lack of ease in reviewing payments or creating reports to match rent payments with accounting software. I feel like I have to go in the back end of the settings to see when payments are made.

Price, simplicity, good reviews

Reasons for switching to RentRedi

No ability to auto send invoices and to auto reminder of past due payments on the desktop version.

Hi Jimmy! Thank you so much for this feedback. We're always looking to enhance the customer's experience, so we appreciate your thoughts on creating reports. We're also glad that you enjoy using the invoice creation and that your tenant's like the mobile app! Thank you again for this feedback!

Lisa

Reviewed October 2022

Could be easier

Frustrating.

PROS

Already set up instead of coming up with a system myself or using excel sheets.

CONS

I am not a big fan of this system compared to other management apps I have used in the past. Too much stuff to remember which does not make it easier to navigate and move forward quickly to get in and out. Some navigation does not make sense therefore it can be confusing. If something is working, do not change the way it works. Making changes too many times is frustrating especially when you just figured things out. I hate not talking to someone on the phone. Actually, walking through a process and doing it yourself with a rep makes it easier to learn and retain. Using the chat to type, is slow, the chat will not move over to a different part of the screen so you can continue to work on what you are trying to accomplish. You have to click in and out which adds more frustration and or copy and paste a chat to word and go back and forth on directions on how to do something. My goodness. Too much work. Then you lose the chat person and or try to find him/her while you hear you are getting a message and then this also is frustrating when you're trying to add, fit or apply. I am not a big fan right now. I paid for a year service.

Reason for choosing RentRedi

Not sure. Maybe I thought it would be simple at first, like Cozy was, but finding out not so much.

Reasons for switching to RentRedi

Needed more tools such as accounting, (cozy gave this to us, but Rentredi I found out later is additional in cost to have. (:(, apartments bought cozy out and took away advertising for us because we deal with mobile homes and cut many benefits out cozy had..........so I looked for another ....here we are

Fatime

Reviewed January 2023

Best App for Managing my Properties

I love the app and I do appreciate the customer service. Anytime I had a question they were quick to resolve the issue.

PROS

Everything is done on the app. As a landlord you don’t want consistent emails or texts. This makes it a one stop shop for all your properties and tenants to jot concerns, updates etc. Your payments are all listed and you can see pending charges.

CONS

I have section 8 tenants and their checks get automatically deposited into our bank account. I would like an option where I can customize the tenants portion of the rent and what the housing authority paid on rent redi. This way I know you how payments came in. Also the mobile app seems to have a delay and sometimes it doesn’t load correctly.

Reason for choosing RentRedi

Ease of use and the options it has for managing properties.

Reviewed November 2023

Good software for property management

PROS

I almost like how easily I can use it for the first time. Without technical knowledge, I still can use and explore all its functions easily. Also, when checking its documents, I can always get the answer for my issues and concerns. Cannot tell about the dashboard with the good arrangement which provides a good view and work on it faster. It fits with all my requirements for manage properties for my daily work. Save lots of time and improve my working performance.

CONS

Not so much but sometimes, I need to refresh the software to get the better performance as well as the technical support needs to rely more quickly. It is good if it supports auto hint for input based on the history.

Hi there! Thank you so much for this great review and rating. We appreciate your feedback and hope you continue to enjoy using RentRedi to manage your rentals!

Replied November 2023