• Pros

• "Complete solution that could rise your sales team performance Still growing and adding great functions Best customer service ever "

• "Crazy Call provides a great solution for teams looking for an advanced dialer software to generate leads. We use their robo dialer, and our sales teams generate a lot of appointments for sales. "

• "1. You can organize all your calls in dashboards. 2. You can listeng any outbound call and tracking It. 3. Transfer all your contacts. 4. Easy to use. 5. Automating calling."

• Cons

• "The team had a difficulty with the setup for a while, but after contacting the support team, it was then easily setup. No more further disadvantages faced while using CrazyCall."

• "- some undocumented features only available when you know where to look for them. Platform developed faster than its documentation. - cloud-based, which can be an issue for some customers"

• " Not much to comment on because I like their service. Perhaps an additional perk would be to add a video conference call feature that is recordable so we can keep track of the conversations. "

Browse Channels Reviews

Konstantinos from Emphasis Business Solutions

Exceptional Customer Service, Very Efficient Tool for Outbound Projects. Needs inbound to become absolutely top-notch

We are using CrazyCall for more than a year now for our call center focusing on outbound campaigns (telesales & surveys). The experience was very positive from the pre-sales part, and it got even better after we got on board. Any issue or question is addressed in a very easy and efficient manner by the support team. The platform is easy to administer, the sound quality is very good and the features and functionalities, although a work in progress, are getting richer by the month. On top of that, the support team has proven it is striving to accommodate off-the-shelf feature-related requests. If you are focused on outbound and are looking for a cloud-based, sound solution, I would definitely consider CrazyCall. Keep up the good work guys

Pros

Easy to administer at all levels, general settings, users and campaigns Flexible scripting tool Very good sound quality Exceptional customer service Team very responsive to customer requests Integrated email functionality

Cons

Inbound functionality not yet developed No custom report building capabilities SMS/social media not integrated

Karla from SIDOR

Good sound quality

It is a fairly easy to use application and as you get involved with it your knowledge increases and so your speed when working on it, has a very good sound quality.

Pros

In a job where the flames are endless CrazyCall has been very helpful, from being able to record calls in an orderly manner, to keep track of the cases that we have both in favor and negatively, this application has managed to improve our performance and increase our quality of service.

Cons

The download of information from the cloud is usually somewhat slow.

Response from CrazyCall

Replied July 2018

Hi Karla, thanks for sharing your opinion! :) We're super happy to see how beneficial CrazyCall has been for your business.

Holly from Informed 365

Well Price but a Little Clunky to Use

CrazyCall does have good customer support and you can always reach someone when you need assistance. We were looking to use the software to do follow up calls and the ability to add in scripts for callers is a nice feature although ultimately not something we used. I think it would also be a great feature to be able to manually dial in numbers too, cover off all bases. The ability to integrate with other software is also a plus.

Pros

It is an affordable option, some of the functionality is more advanced than other competing platforms. Customer support was fast.

Cons

The autodialer. Had to move away from the software as there was no option to enter in a phone number manually as well to call. Autodialer has it's time and place but so does the option to make a phone call and manually enter the number. Could do not this with this software so moved away from it.

Reasons for Choosing Channels

Initially we did but then given the circumstances of the campaign we were conducting had to go to Call Hippo due to not being able to manually dial in numbers when required.

Response from CrazyCall

Replied October 2019

Thanks for the review Holly! There is the option to call manually with our call widget (it's an extension for Chrome). It has an option to click to call when you are on a webpage or you can simply provide a number manually. We also have a mobile app (it's still in beta, but you can easily download and use it) where you can call manually directly from your mobile phone. If you'd like to test it again just let me know P.S. Our support says Hi!

January 2016

Kacper from Fly on the cloud

January 2016

Best inteligent for yours call center

I had pleasure to work with Crazy Call for over one year. Application is fast growing giving the users all functions that they need and are wondering about. Every part of application looks like it's designed with cautious about functionality so every function you'll find will help you to make cold-calling, monitor it, couch your team and measure their performance. CrazyCall API helped me in syncing gathered information to my CRM systems and automatically transfer there info about every won deal. CrazyCall support is taking very good care about customers so every ticket is fixed in blazing time with highest customer service rate. I would never change this soft for any else.

Iliana from Dimas & Roz Jewelry

Great tool for sales teams

We are able to keep a full pipeline thanks to them.

Pros

Cons

We had to go through their initial launch phase, - they improved their tool and service very quickly

Response from CrazyCall

Replied September 2018

Thanks Iliana, it's awesome to hear we can help you :)

Pablo from PDVSA Petroleos de Venezuela S.A.

A program that teaches you to have a better business

Pros

In my search on the internet to provide a better service to my clients I got this call recorder, very useful to record the calls of my clients and learn from the opinion of them. Claims, suggestions, appreciations are necessary to build a solid business and this tool allows me to listen to calls again to establish better sales strategies and improve my products

Cons

Sometimes the download of information from the cloud is slow, however it is not a big obstacle to exploit the capabilities of this service

Response from CrazyCall

Replied May 2018

Thanks for great review, Pablo! We are happy you found our software so useful!

Joy from South Connellsville Personal Care Home

Definitely works better than I expected!

I am a supervisor in a personal care home and multitask is my middle name! I'd either write messages on my hand if I had a pen handy, or I'd try like crazy to remember exactly which resident just received a call that their loved one was coming in to see them because I was in the middle of half a dozen other things! Not an issue with this software! I've been so much more organized and no calls forgotten or subjects missed.

Pros

The ease of use is definitely the best. Not over complicated at all.

Cons

I haven't had any issues whatsoever what this software.

Response from CrazyCall

Replied April 2019

Hi Joy, I'm really happy you enjoy our software so much! Such reviews keeps us going :)

Great choice for a sales team

Pros

CrazyCall has been great for our sales team and we many of of its features. It's dashboard provides all the metrics we need to monitor and manage our KPI's. Also, CrazyCall's autodialing feature helps us save time so we can focus on closing more deals.

Cons

Our IT team is still working on it but some reason the download speed from CrazyCaller is very slow.

Fabricio from Cooperativa Mixta Matasiete

Very productive

Pros

This software is very easy to use and manage at all levels. He does everything he says in the description.

Cons

It is very difficult to say that is what I do not like about this software, is very good its price is quite low for all the benefits offered by CrazyCall. Something bad doesn't have.

Response from CrazyCall

Replied June 2018

Fabricio, thanks for the great review! It's always a please to hear such kind words and we are really happy you find our solution so useful!

Tom from Lerian-Nti Languages

Great budget friendly app for telesales campaigns

Think this is the perfect app for those in search for a simple, pay-as-you go telesales app. Great interface, good call quality and cheap rates. Their support is outstanding.

Pros

- Great interface - Powerdialler smoothly runs you through your campaigns - Cheap call rates - Good call quality - Great support

Cons

- Limited reporting in their free plan - No inbound possibilities yet

Records Your Important Conversations In Case You Forget

Pros

My job involves a lot of time on the phone talking to clients, stock brokers and fund managers. Since I wear many hats, there are times when I can forget what one person needs or miss something they said during our conversation. This can happen when I’m multitasking and not able to write things down. With the help of CrazyCall, this program has eased the pressure and helped me keep track of my important phone conversations. The recording feature allows me to play back our conversations which I do at the end of the day before work ends. With CrazyCall, I can be more organized and efficient. It teaches me to prioritize my projects accordingly.

Cons

Response from CrazyCall

Replied October 2018

Thanks for sharing your thoughs! We're really happy we can help with your day-to-day work :)

An extremely easy to use program that we can access from any browser, a wonderful feature.

Pros

It has raised our level of organization and management more than any other addition to our current workflow. It's helped cheapen our operation, increase the quality of our calls, and create powerful reports of any kind.

Cons

Initially we were concerned that the connection through web browsers could be compromised, but network quality has generally been excellent. After having used it for just a little bit of time, we're very satisfied with CrazyCall.

Response from CrazyCall

Replied May 2018

Thanks for the 5 stars! :)

Easy and Simple to use

Pros

Covers all the necessary features for customer service. File transfer is not featured by most software similar to CrazyCall. The process of our call documentation did change after we discovered CrazyCall. The support team was easy to contact regarding our problems and difficulties.

Cons

Response from CrazyCall

Replied August 2018

Thank you for the review! It keeps us motivated. Our support team says hi! :)

Juan Carlos from Focus Services.

Easy to use and communicate with teams!

Pros

Cons

1. In the analyze data, It should be a great Idea to implement differents views or If it is posible conected to power BI to have different dashboards.

Best ROI on Calls

Pros

It was very easy to set up and that's always a good start. The support for this app is outstanding and they are very quick to help and assist. Easy way to manage sales and ensure you don't lose out on the quality of the calls. Best for call centers.

Cons

I would recommend to ensure you ask all the questions when setting up as it will work better than going back and forth.

jhon from Claro colombia

Crazycall review

Pros

crazycall improve the efficiency of the call center and monitor its live performance also allows an in-depth analysis of the performance of consultants and complete projects

Cons

there are no custom report creation capabilities the download of information from the cloud becomes somewhat slow

Response from CrazyCall

Replied October 2018

Thanks for the kind review!

Making calls through CrazyCall

Pros

It’s nice to have the dashboard on CrazyCall to visually see your progress when making calls through a list. You can clearly see how many people are on the phones and how many calls have been made or still need to be made.’

Cons

There seem to be some minor glitches still with the software that make it freeze up occasionally which can be frustrating but typically if you restart your computer before using it, it should work pretty well.

Response from CrazyCall

Replied February 2019

Thanks for the review!

Intuitive software and great support!

Pros

Super easy and intuitive to use! You can start to work with it after a quick webinar. I like the automatic calls and recording tools. Great level of sound quality also. The support team is always helpful.

Cons

Currently, I have nothing to complain. Maybe they can improve the reports section.

Response from CrazyCall

Replied January 2019

Thanks for the review! I'm really happy to hear you like our software. It really keeps us going!

Cezary from Fast White Cat

eCommerce Sales increase

we were looking for a way to personalize Customer experience on a new level in our eCommerces and follow it with top notch Client Serivce - Crazy Call made it possible with little to none IT Development from our side; our Clients receive the proper attention they need and we can do it with ease

Pros

- easy to setup - cloud based - value for money

April 2016

Mirella from Call Center Inter Galactica Sp. z o.o.

High quality, innovating app

Great benefit of CrazyCall is its simplicity. Once you’ve get to know this app (which also isn’t hard at all) you won’t even think about switching to something different. Since we’ve started using CrazyCall our agents experience improved, it’s quicker and simpler than it’s ever been. More, our performance is actually higher! I would honestly recommend this app, it’s good for you ;)

January 2016

Łukasz from Call Center Dynamic Sales (CCDS)

Excelent Tool

Excellent for creating, managing, and keeping business opportunities. CrazyCall is a highly sales tool that helps manage your company. CrazyCall bring our business on next step.

April 2015

Karol from CCDS

April 2015

Crazy Call - great work tool

Crazy Call, above all, is about improving call center efficiency and monitoring its performance live. But that's not all. On top of improving key indicators, Crazy Call's innovative interface translates significantly into better comfort of work for agents and consultants. Managers, on the other hand, receive a solution which collects all key parameters in one place, while all decisions can be made without the help of your IT support team. This increases the operational efficiency and, as a result, management is more effective and always backed by reliable information.

March 2015

Tomasz from Call Center Inter Galactica

March 2015

Crazy Call

Crazy Call is a tool that rapidly improves efficiency, and thus increases profits not just by achieving the same results at lower cost. CC will also improve on these results. The advantage is two-fold: better results, achieved at lower cost. It also allows in-depth performance analysis of consultants and whole projects. I honestly can not imagine a more effective project management tool than Crazy Call.

Response from Crazy Call

Replied April 2015

Call Center Inter Galactica is our first client, therefor it is even more than pleasant to know, that we have met business goals and helped building business.

Easy of use and very effective

Pros

Cons

Some undocumented features only available when you know where to look for them. Platform developed faster than its documentation. - cloud-based, which can be an issue for some customers

Response from CrazyCall

Replied May 2018

Thanks for the awesome review! P.S. Our support team says Hi! :)

Jan from Laurens Coster

January 2016

Great for highly integrated setups

We have been using Crazy Call for some months now in a highly integrated setup with marketing automation suites (Selligent, IBM Campaign). We cannot love it more for flexibility and very precisie reporting. Every single stage can be monitored and trigger activities in other channels. Very useful when you try to carve ****-channel experience.

Pros

- scalability - friendly API - precise triggers - powerful reporting

Marek from SALESmanago Marketing Automation

Top Notch Software

Crazy call is the trustyworthy software. Interface and reports are more than sufficient. Support is responsive and dependable. I cannot imagine our sales process without it.

Pros

Easy of use and very effective

Alicja from CCIG

Łukasz from SALESmanago Marketing Automation

Eli from Vidology

Low pricing and great features

Pros

You get your own phone number for free, which usually comes with a big price itself.

Cons

The setup process takes longer than I would have preferred, but once you get through that it is easy to use.

Response from CrazyCall

Replied January 2019

Hi Eli, thanks for your kind review. We're happy you found our software useful.

Mirella from CCIG

Easy to use and improve

CrazyCall is one of the easiest apps out there. It looks good and works best. Makes managing agents and campaigns really simple. Especially thanks to developed analytics,it's great, you have everything you need to monitor your performance. And it's changing a lot since we've started with the app.

CrazyCall made calling hands-free and easy

Pros

During the time that I work in a call center with CrazyCall, it is a relaxing and easy experience in which I do not need to use my hands.

Cons

I think that there could be additional functions and a more comprehensive functionality that expands its capabilities in the workplace.

April 2016

Pawe¿ from Fly on the cloud

Awesome

Very good application! It is really very easy to use, but has a lot of functions too. For my sales team it's the best solutions. It's a pleasure to deal with.

July 2016

Stevie from CloudCustom

July 2016

Powerful Calling App

CrazyCall really excels at automating the calling process and providing and easy to use interface for the callers to use. The UI is very intuitive and makes it easy to set up and run campaigns.

Pros

- Massively increase calling speed over traditional telephone. - Easy to use interface.

Cons

I found it difficult to extract data in the exact format I needed.

Eman from ITscale

crazy call rate

good app , excellent support team and good value for service with money . It needs sometime and will be easy to use.

August 2016