• Pros

• " Great quality, great features and an amazing customer service. "

• "The ease of use and great features like call forwarding. "

• "I like its look and feel, it is not complicated, it is easy to use and above all it works! "

• Cons

• "They do not have the best of interfaces, at least I am not crazy about it. Minor issue but should be pointed out nevertheless. "

• "I think pricing could've been a little better. Other than that no worries, we are happy with Smartbox."

• "Haven't found anything yet but it has only been a little over a year...LOL. We don't use all the functionality so we will explore more if we need to."

Browse PanTerra Networks Reviews

Pamela from eBizness Solutions LLC

My business could not function without Streams. I have been a customer for over 11 years.

A unified communications system

Pros

Streams is the backbone of our business. It is the platform we use to operate as a call center to our clients. Since the call center is a major part of our business, we could not operate without it. Being a client for over 11 years, we have gone through many phases with Streams but in the end, they are better for us than any other telephony option out there. There customer service is always accommodating. We are one of their smaller clients but we are always treated well.

Cons

When we first started with Streams, we were using Salesforce. We worked together to integrate Streams with Salesforce. I now use Zoho to support out customers. They have not integrated with Zoho even though they said it is on the list. This is the only down side and reason why I would ever find another provider.

Carlos from Reedak Financial

September 2016

Great product, great customer support, I am a satisfied customer.

Our last VoIP providers (not appropriate to name then here) were not very satisfactory. We had constant issues. Their mobile app was horrid, the connection would often broke down. Even so I had not thought about changing the company until I received a marketing call from PanTerra. And I didn't want to switch until their salesman gave me pricing details and asked me to visit their website and watch the product video. After going through the product details and watching the video, I was convinced that this is the product I want! I have an 11 member team, and we need to IM regularly. The best thing I like about Panterra's Cloud UC is the cloud storage option. I can run my business from anywhere and from any device; mobile or computer (I don't own a tablet but I am sure their services work seamlessly on tablets too). Built in analytics is another rare feature. This service is highly recommended especially if you like single-solutions. Cloud UC offers 6-in-1 services and it easily integrates with software like Outlook and Office. I like it very much because I don't want eight software running on my computer at a time; I like to keep everything compiled into one solution and that's were Panterra's software came to my aid.

Pros

Cloud storage option, increased accessibility, outstanding and easy mobile app, competitive pricing.

Cons

Clunky, outdated, lacking features. There are better means of communication for sure.

I guess the only reason we still use it is the operator switch board. We're able to see if someone is available or not, and then send those calls to and fro.

Pros

There isn't a whole lot that I like at all. I like that I'm able to still select the old interface when I log in. Nothing else really.

Cons

It's hard to use. Settings are confusing, sometimes nothing happens when you configure them (no changes occur after saving). I don't always see/hear/notice my messages when someone is sending me messages. The app is extremely old as well.

Nuur from Gloria9 Technologies

September 2016

Finally changed my VoIP providers and I am very happy.

Nigel from Variant Architecture

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Awesome Experience!

I work in Technical Support for a major software company so I have some experience in customer service. Mike was awesome. He quickly handled my issue, found the root cause, and stayed with me until the fix was in place. I wish there were other VOIP service providers with a great customer service good manners and customer services really stick with you. Issues come and go, it is a part of every product. Panterra have some issues too but they are quickly resolved.

Pros

Cons

Installation cost/shipping and other minor costs were not included in my original invoice. I'll be honest that is a little bit annoying when you have to pay little bit extra than you thought you were going too.

Sarah from Mashric Media

Industry: Online Media

Thumbs up to Panterra's Smartbox

I really like Panterra's services. We are using Smartbox and so far it has been to great effect. My company is a media (online content publishing) company and we need a lot of communication at every second of the day. Previously we were using Maxi Net and unfortunately it was inadequate. Now with SmartBox we have everything we need. On behalf of my company we can say that we are very happy.

Pros

I like how it is designed. Completely browser based. Pricing is good.

Cons

The installation team arrived 3 days late. In the end it didn't matter much but it was annoying.

Jonathan from Mashric Media

September 2016

Panterra's Smartbox is a delight - highly recommended!

I like Panterra's smartbox because it is very easy and I can access it from anywhere since it is web browser based. I am currently in Germany and my communication with our office in US is seamless. They have a feature called call forwarding, I am finding that particularly handy.

Pros

The ease of use and great features like call forwarding.

Matt from THE PREFERRED GROUP OF TAMPA

I was scared moving from a VOIP solution with a local servicer to a cloud-based solution.

Lower call costs for my call center and reliable recordings that are critical in our industry.

Pros

It does everything I need including reliable and retrievable call recordings. The customer service is phenomenal and implementation was super easy.

Satisfied customer

Pros

Real time results and data is what a comoany really needs in giving great customer service support to our clients

Cons

There is nothing to say about this software as this is somethong we use daily and relay on every hour

Shawn from PanTerra Networks

James from Dean Caillier Design

Panterra is awesome

I am not going to pretend to be an expert here. Panterra is my first ever VOIP service provider but I got to say I have absolutely LOVED their service. I have been their customer for a little over two months. I haven't had any downtime as yet. The features work exceptionally well. What amazes me most is their customer services. Ever since the installation, they have been emailing me, following up and asking me if I am having any troubles, they have tried to upsell me a few times. The thing I like most is that they value their clients. Errors and glitches are a part of life, everyone secretly accepts that. But it is the customer services and dealings from the company that ensure long-term relationships. It is delightfully refreshing to be in business with a company that values my company.

Pros

Great quality, great features and an amazing customer service.

Cons

The cost of shipping/delivery wasn't mentioned in the original invoice. I just felt that they should've told me earlier.

More Complicated Than Need Be

Pros

I like that it offers multiple services, cloud, phone, chat.

Cons

The system is more complicated than it needs to be.

Abner from UC Berkeley Graduate School of Journalism

PanTerra Streams

Pros

I'm frightened by how much you can do with this

Cons

Excellent product but geared more towards bigger business and teams than what I work with