PanTerra Networks

PanTerra Networks Reviews

RATING:

Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"The ease of use and great features like call forwarding."
  • icon"Cloud storage option, increased accessibility, outstanding and easy mobile app, competitive pricing."
  • icon"It does everything I need including reliable and retrievable call recordings. The customer service is phenomenal and implementation was super easy."
  • icon"Settings are confusing, sometimes nothing happens when you configure them (no changes occur after saving). I don't always see/hear/notice my messages when someone is sending me messages."
  • icon"I'll be honest that is a little bit annoying when you have to pay little bit extra than you thought you were going too."
  • icon"The installation team arrived 3 days late. In the end it didn't matter much but it was annoying."

Have you used PanTerra Networks and would like to share your experience with others?

All PanTerra Networks Reviews

Pamela

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Great Features and Good Customer Service

Overall, I have had a good experience with Pantera Networks. They have a good team of people.

Pros

Panterra offers a great price for the cost of the seats, and there are several seat options. In addition, there are many features that come with the service. I have been a customer for almost 15 years. Other companies have approached me, but no one has been able to offer more.

Cons

There is not a lot of communication with customers to update us on new features. There are emails about maintenance updates, but that's mainly it.

Carlos

September 2016

Great product, great customer support, I am a satisfied customer.

Our last VoIP providers (not appropriate to name then here) were not very satisfactory. We had constant issues. Their mobile app was horrid, the connection would often broke down. Even so I had not thought about changing the company until I received a marketing call from PanTerra. And I didn't want to switch until their salesman gave me pricing details and asked me to visit their website and watch the product video. After going through the product details and watching the video, I was convinced that this is the product I want! I have an 11 member team, and we need to IM regularly. The best thing I like about Panterra's Cloud UC is the cloud storage option. I can run my business from anywhere and from any device; mobile or computer (I don't own a tablet but I am sure their services work seamlessly on tablets too). Built in analytics is another rare feature. This service is highly recommended especially if you like single-solutions. Cloud UC offers 6-in-1 services and it easily integrates with software like Outlook and Office. I like it very much because I don't want eight software running on my computer at a time; I like to keep everything compiled into one solution and that's were Panterra's software came to my aid.

Pros

Cons

They do not have the best of interfaces, at least I am not crazy about it. Minor issue but should be pointed out nevertheless.

José Carlos

November 2022

Es una plataforma para pequeñas y medianas empresas que da facilidades en comunicaciones

En general buena experiencia

Pros

La facilidad de uso a la hora de compartir o almacenar archivos

Cons

Lo que menos me puede gustar son las tarifas que tienen

Clunky, outdated, lacking features. There are better means of communication for sure.

I guess the only reason we still use it is the operator switch board. We're able to see if someone is available or not, and then send those calls to and fro.

Pros

There isn't a whole lot that I like at all. I like that I'm able to still select the old interface when I log in. Nothing else really.

Cons

It's hard to use. Settings are confusing, sometimes nothing happens when you configure them (no changes occur after saving). I don't always see/hear/notice my messages when someone is sending me messages. The app is extremely old as well.

patrick

August 2022

patson review pan terra

this is a great cloud that's help me make everything better without having issues

Pros

is great for communication and conference when working with the cloud

Cons

I work with it better for information and collaborating with my team better

Nuur

September 2016

Finally changed my VoIP providers and I am very happy.

Saad

Satisfied and would highly recommend it

We are an IT company in business for more than 16 years. We have used VOiP services before; coupled with various project management tools. We provide network support as well as digital solutions to SMEs. 2 years ago, we switched to Panterra's unified communications and we now don't use anything other than their services.

Pros

Panterra have helped us cut down our costs dramatically.

Cons

Tech support and helpline are a bit slow to respond. Sometimes you have to wait 15-20 minutes on the call.

Response from PanTerra Networks

Thank You for your review. I am not sure when you ran into delays with our support team. I wanted to let you know that we have increased our customer support team staff, to insure that we offer a 30 second response time to our customers. Not only do you have the ability to call into support 24/7/365 but we also offer IM and Email as additional avenues to reach our award winning support team. Thanks again for the positive review.

Replied January 2017

Nigel

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Awesome Experience!

I work in Technical Support for a major software company so I have some experience in customer service. Mike was awesome. He quickly handled my issue, found the root cause, and stayed with me until the fix was in place. I wish there were other VOIP service providers with a great customer service good manners and customer services really stick with you. Issues come and go, it is a part of every product. Panterra have some issues too but they are quickly resolved.

Pros

I like its look and feel, it is not complicated, it is easy to use and above all it works!

Cons

Installation cost/shipping and other minor costs were not included in my original invoice. I'll be honest that is a little bit annoying when you have to pay little bit extra than you thought you were going too.

Angie

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

February 2022

Having the mobile app is a Game changer!

Pan Terra has made it easy to use, the set up option is nice and overall everything we use has been reliable and calls, video conferencing and the recordings are clear and easily retrieved. Very happy with Pan terra.

Pros

Call forwarding has made it so easy for me to stay in contact without being the office, The calls are clear and can be recorded. easy retrieving messages.

Cons

customer service can be slow at times, that becomes isometimes but other than that I have had great experience with the service

Matt

I was scared moving from a VOIP solution with a local servicer to a cloud-based solution.

Lower call costs for my call center and reliable recordings that are critical in our industry.

Pros

Cons

Haven't found anything yet but it has only been a little over a year...LOL. We don't use all the functionality so we will explore more if we need to.

Kyle

Industry: Food Production

Good service so far

Panterra has been an excellent choice of VoIP for us. We got a cold-call and went with it. The free-setup option really prompted us to try them out. The only issue we have had with Panterra was with the billing department but that also resolved. Quality-wise they are perfect. The product is what really matters. I particularly like the call forwarding feature. It is easy to reach out to them in case of any help/problem. They are generally very organized apart from the billing issue we have had. One of the other con is that sometimes you have to wait a bit to speak with support member, sometimes it's around 15 minutes. Overall, very good service, very reliable and I'd give it 4.5/5 stars.

Pros

I like that the core features work and rarely give us any trouble.

Cons

Sometimes you have to wait to get in touch with the customer or tech support - services are good but the wait time is little annoying, to be honest.

Industry: Online Media

Thumbs up to Panterra's Smartbox

I really like Panterra's services. We are using Smartbox and so far it has been to great effect. My company is a media (online content publishing) company and we need a lot of communication at every second of the day. Previously we were using Maxi Net and unfortunately it was inadequate. Now with SmartBox we have everything we need. On behalf of my company we can say that we are very happy.

Pros

I like how it is designed. Completely browser based. Pricing is good.

Jonathan

September 2016

Panterra's Smartbox is a delight - highly recommended!

I like Panterra's smartbox because it is very easy and I can access it from anywhere since it is web browser based. I am currently in Germany and my communication with our office in US is seamless. They have a feature called call forwarding, I am finding that particularly handy.

Pros

The ease of use and great features like call forwarding.

Cons

I think pricing could've been a little better. Other than that no worries, we are happy with Smartbox.

Sean

A solution that is easy to use

I've tested several VoIP systems, and only Panterra has all the features that we need so easily integrated. Support has been outstanding from my very first call to sales and setup was easy with the help of their vendor team. Would definitely recommend.

Pros

I like the diversified features and capabilities. Panterra offers all multi-channel capabilities, robust reporting, and the ability for us to add agents quickly or reduce counts for seasonal fluctuations. We looked at the other companies but most were either too small, had not been in cloud long enough, or did not have vetted integrations with leading CRM vendors.

Cons

Nothing known immediately as we just started using the system.

Satisfied customer

Pros

Real time results and data is what a comoany really needs in giving great customer service support to our clients

Cons

There is nothing to say about this software as this is somethong we use daily and relay on every hour