• Pros

• "I love the functionality of this. It made my job as a chat customer service agent so much easier! "

• "Excellent customization. Very flexible options."

• "Easy to use and understand. Good speed and connection"

• Cons

• "Interface is a bit confusing when configuring, but the "day to day"-usage works great and easy to understand."

• "The interface could use some additional options with potentially a more modern style, but otherwise works very well."

• "Honestly, while the software has improved in the aesthetics department over time, it looks a bit dated. I do, however, like it's tabbed interface and customizability. "

Browse LiveAgent Reviews

Barney from David Salisbury Joinery Ltd

Industry: Building Materials

Great Features & Great Speed

LiveAgent is helping us convert initial chat enquiries visiting our website into qualified sales leads. We provide a niche product to the very top of our market so being able to qualify enquiries at this initial stage is important to us. The other key outcome is LiveAgent has no impact on our site loading speed. We identified ZenDesk, our previous chat solution, was impacting out site loading speed - and therefore potentially impacting our SEO strategy. From a free trial, we found LiveAgent has zero impact on our site loading speed - we now have a better chat solution AND a faster loading webiste.

Pros

We use LiveAgent to manage chat conversations on our website with the aim of converting initial enquiries into qualified sales leads. There is afar great functionality than our previous chat software solution and is far more customisable, with options to brand and personalise it to our business. The other key feature for us is that it is the number one ranked chat widget for website loading speed, an important part of our SEO strategy.

Cons

There is so much more functionality and ability to personalise LiveAgent than our previous chat software (ZenDesk) so set up took a little longer - but the ultimate outcome has been far superior.

Reasons for Choosing LiveAgent

It's overall functionality and, critically, its lack of impact on our site loading speed.

Response from QualityUnit

Replied March 2020

Hello Barney, many thanks for your great review! It means a lot to us and we are super thrilled to hear that you are happy with the platform and the chat solution LiveAgent is offering. We understand that it is necessary to manage all the tickets from the very beginning as each customer is important and should be taken the best care of and that is why LiveAgent makes sure that no ticket is skipped or left out! Just remember that our support team is always ready to help so feel free to start a chat on our website should you have any questions! :)

Jacob from Georef Systems Ltd.

Excellent Experience Overall - I Recommend LiveAgent

The customer support team for LiveAgent has been excellent, helping work through our needs and how LiveAgent can meet those. The application has helped us improve our management support items.

Pros

For day-to-day use, it is very intuitive for our client services team; the interface is visually intuitive, with colour coding that makes easy to see which tickets need attention and when. The automatic rules also offer a large amount of flexibility in managing support tickets and providing the right information to our team.

Cons

Some basic features are not yet included; e.g. instead of responding to an individual message, you have to forward that message, and choose all the recipients again. However, I've noticed that new features are available often, and I am confident inconveniences such as this will be resolved with time.

Reasons for Choosing LiveAgent

Better price-to-value options; LiveAgent's pricing options are scaled towards the extent of your usage. E.g. if you don't use the Chat or Social Media options, you can omit them. The other options tended to leave out core functionality in their basic packages that became an obstacle to efficient usage.

Response from QualityUnit

Replied February 2020

Hi Jacob, Thank you for such a nice review. We pride ourselves in making our software feel natural and simple to use and are glad to see the work is paying off. That said, there are always areas where we can improve and will continue to do so to provide the best helpdesk software on the market.

Alissa from Exito Travel

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Easy to navigate with great support

I found the transition to Live Agent desk to be very easy and user-friendly. This product is an essential tool for my team. It allows us to easily see which tasks/tickets are urgent, require a follow-up, and the customizable tags help to create an efficient workflow.

Pros

The system is easy to use and my staff was able to quickly learn the system. It's set up in a logical way and their customer support is fantastic. This software makes it easier for my team to stay organized and prioritize tasks accordingly.

Cons

I wish there was a way to customize the "ticket number." It's is auto-generated and sometimes our clients remove the information because they think it looks suspicious. This causes problems when a client replies since the system then creates a new ticket without connecting to the original message.

Response from QualityUnit

Replied June 2020

Hi Alissa, Thank you very much for your kind feedback. It's amazing to see that LiveAgent has been the right fit for you and your company and that it was easy and smooth to get used to working with it. We are constantly working to further improve and enhance the software so stay tuned for more updates and don't hesitate to contact us if you ever need assistance - we are available 24/7!

Ben from Duda Energy LLC

Significant Value for the price

Pros

Price, Excellent customer support, large amount of features and functionality

Cons

While I love the complete control of all the automated systems being programmable, it could use some additional default built in options. Comparing LiveAgent to competitors like ZenDesk is like comparing Linux to Apple. LiveAgent gives you complete control - but you have to set up everything. The other software out there doesn't let you customize, but everything works for you. An in between 'windows' option that allows control for those who want it but is smoother to set up for those who don't want the extra work would be optimal. That said, programs that do it for you tend to cost a lot more, which would defeat LA's primary value, the low cost.

Price, functionality, control

Response from QualityUnit

Replied March 2020

Dear Ben, thank you for your honest feedback! We really appreciate it! :) The reason why LiveAgent was developed in a way that you have to set the majority of things up is so that it would work for each client exactly how they need. Usually, businesses differ from one to another and that is why we wanted to give everybody a chance to adjust it to their business and needs. You know where to find us should you need anything! :)

Frederico from Discover Cars

Great cooperation with Liveagent

So far it is great! I am looking forward to new features such as Whatsapp, Chatbot and Call rotation, and, I am sure we will improve our usage of the software even better. Keep doing the great job you are doing!

Pros

I like that Liveagent provides such close support to our team, never leaving our agents without a reply. Also, they care about the customers and provide close interaction with us.

Cons

It is not that easy when different departments are integrated into the platform, and, it requires some time to set up all the functionalities, so they are not colliding

Reasons for Choosing LiveAgent

They had a great price quality indicators in most of the review websites. In addition to that, I had a very friendly key account manager, which was always ready to provide answer to my questions

Response from QualityUnit

Replied April 2020

Hi Frederico, Thank you very much for such an excellent review. We are so pleased that LiveAgent continues to be the right fit for you and your company after more than two years! Our team is happy to hear you have been satisfied with the support and that we have been able to take care of any issues along the way. Stay tuned for more updates coming your way to make LiveAgent even better. Happy to have you on board!

aka from Webtaskr

Customer support is no more a headache

This a thing one must really go for. Live Agent can prove to be helpful for almost all business small to big.

Pros

I love the way this whole software was built to help companies get a single solution to manage all the things to keep their clients happy. Such a nice tool and ease of use even for beginners. Customer care departments can handle a lot of work single-handedly using LiveAgent.

Cons

There a ton of good things to mention but among all the goodies there is one thing that might need improvement. This little improvement mist is done in the customization ability of the knowledge base and the chat widget. There are certain things that need CSS knowledge to amend.

Response from QualityUnit

Replied July 2020

Thank you very much for your excellent review! We are thrilled to have you with us and even more thrilled to hear that you are happy with LiveAgent! I am also glad to hear that handling your customer support does not give you a headache anymore, that's exactly why LiveAgent was created! Regarding the customization of the Knowlege base and the chat widget, there are various templates and customization settings but if that's not enough and somebody would want to have it designed in a way that would match their website completely, there is still a possibility of using the custom CSS. You know where to find us should you need anything! :)

Ioan from Daytrip

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Great Ticketing Software, even better Customer Service!

Pros

The things that stand out to me about LiveAgent are the automation tools we have access to even with the basic plan. It's helped our support team get organized while scaling our team and handling a surging volume of customer inquiries. The technical support we receive is literally instant, and i've only had to go through their chat service to get problems solved. Super easy and each time I speak with one of their agents I learn something new.

Cons

There are so many features, that sometimes I don't realize some of the amazing tools available to me. I guess you can't call that a con though. The one thing that I'm missing is an undo button when replying to emails.

Response from QualityUnit

Replied April 2020

Hi Ioan, Thank you very much for such an excellent review. It is amazing to hear that LiveAgent has been the right fit for you and your company. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we are pleased to hear that any issues have been addressed quickly and smoothly. You are absolutely right, there are so many features that are worth exploring - feel free to contact us at any time and we can show you what else there is! Until then, take care and stay safe!

Tyler from TYCS

The perfect fit for my needs.

All in all, LA lets me provide support in a pretty frictionless capacity - for my support submitters AND myself. It brings to the table more features than I will ever use (but enjoy exploring and setting up as I go).I call that a win.

Pros

I've tried many support software packages. Yes, there is one that I found that I like aspects of even more than LiveAgent but at the end of the day, LA brings more to the table. The fact that I can hook up multiple brands and manage them all from one login puts it over the top in my books.

Reasons for Choosing LiveAgent

I looked at several as I like to keep a pulse on what's out there, so I continue to try other platforms. What has me staying with LiveAgent is the value for the money. I haven't found any other platform that can do more for my needs, for less.

Response from QualityUnit

Replied April 2020

Hello Tyler, thank you for your honest feedback! I am glad to hear that from all the software packages you had tried out, you chose to go with our LiveAgent and we also do hope that it will always stay the one at the top in your books! :) Should you be interested in any of the features you are currently not using, feel free to reach out to our support and we will be happy to provide you with more info or help you implement it! :)

Vasileios from AIAS Media Ventures Limited

Superb Software that can be used as a Multichannel Contact Center

happily been using the software for a while now. also LiveAgent has helped us increase our users satisfaction and revenue

Pros

Easy of use: The user interface is intuitive and super easy to learn even for none tech-geeks. We are able to use it on many of our websites eachwith their own KB, Forums and Ideas/Sueggestions sharing.

Cons

Not much about cons really but just hoping to see telegram integration so we can manage support requests

Response from QualityUnit

Replied June 2020

Hi Vasileios, Thank you very much for such excellent feedback. We are so pleased to hear that LiveAgent has met your requirements and that it made a positive impact on your work-life. Our team works nonstop to further improve the system and pack it full of new integrations to truly meet every need out there. Stay tuned for more updates and keep up the amazing work!

Sonia from Homeindia

LiveAgent - The best tool ever worked with!!!

Wooowww

Pros

Perfect in the design, reports & emailing interface is perfect.

Cons

Single login which is quiet annoying. Loading time is long

Cost effective More features Report generation was good

Response from QualityUnit

Replied April 2020

Hi Sonia, Thank you very much for such an excellent review. We are so glad to hear that LiveAgent has been the right helpdesk to switch to and that it has been able to make a positive impact on your everyday work. That said, no software is ever truly perfect, but our team works non-stop to further improve LiveAgent and address any issues quickly and smoothly. Stay tuned for more updates coming your way and take care!

Shelby from Bus2alps

Great Product and Great Customer Service

I've been pleased by both the product and the customer service!

Pros

While there are a number of features to praise, a select few have been most beneficial to the company. Having the ability to transfer tickets or chats has proven useful when we are working with a customer who has a specific type of inquiry - perhaps a sales question or an employment request. We’ve found it helpful to have the ability to transfer the chat to the online agent best equipped to answer the inquiry so we are able to serve our customers to the highest standard and with an immediate response. We also find being able to add notes and labels to previous chats and tickets incredibly helpful in data collection and also in our ability to work as a dynamic team. By being able to sort our chats and tickets into an organized system that our company created, we can work cohesively to review old conversations for continuity, opportunities for growth, and with transparency between departments.

Cons

A minor aspect of LiveAgent that could be modified to increase its ease and use as the online agent is the sound feature. When an agent is chatting with a customer in live time, it's ideal to have a noise generated whenever the guest writes a message. This allows the agent to be chatting with multiple people simultaneously and respond when each guest replies. LiveAgent has this feature, and it is in fact very helpful. However, each time the guest clicks on a new page within the website, LiveAgent processes it as a message, and it makes a noise. It is a feature that, if fixed, would enhance the product even more.

Response from QualityUnit

Replied April 2020

Many thanks for your amazing feedback, Shelby! :) It means a lot to us and it makes us extremely delighted to hear that you find LiveAgent and our customer support great! I am also very glad that you are using all the features you mentioned! I personally love chat transferring as well because I can always get a hold of someone who can help and answer the customer's queries in case the chat got to the wrong department! Feel free to shoot us with any suggestions on improvements at support@liveagent.com!

Sebastián from MeVuelo.com

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

How did a Uruguayan start up decide to hire LiveAgent?

Pros

Since we started with MeVuelo we always knew that our central strategy would be to put the user at the center of our processes and decisions, seeking to provide a personalized service for each of our travelers. As a result of this, we began to do research on what tools were available on the market and which could be useful to us. We needed something that centralized all communication channels and had CRM components to be able to provide the service we wanted. Our main challenge, as a start up, was costs. Most of the tools we knew were very expensive, limiting access to functionality and generating long-term commitments that we did not want. In the research stage we approached many softwares, but we always ran into some problem: the telephone lines could not be connected because in our markets the technology is very old, or online chatting had a separate cost, or it was not friendly interfaces for users etc. When we found LiveAgent we made several video calls with their representatives, generating instances of questions and answers about how we could apply the software to our business. They always understood our need very well and we were totally convinced and finally started testing ourselves with the 14 days of free trials. In that time, we diagrammed how we should configure the system to adapt perfectly to our different departments so that, once we implemented it to the rest of the team, it would be a matter of hours to be working and, best of all, without having genera

Cons

I pondered this answer for several minutes, thinking about what the cons might be in LiveAgent and I didn't find any worth mentioning. It doesn't usually happen to me. So far, software is a key strategic partner for our company and we have only found solutions. Throughout the organization we are very happy with the value that LiveAgent brings us.

Response from QualityUnit

Replied April 2020

Thank you very much for your complex and kind review, Sebastian! We appreciate it a lot and we are very thrilled to hear that you chose LiveAgent after doing your research! We make sure that LiveAgent is available and affordable to any kind and size of a business and we certainly do not want to tie down our clients, therefore the billing system works on a monthly basis, even the billing itself is very flexible as you can upgrade and downgrade the plan whenever in a month you need and you can also create and delete agents on the go. If you have a high season or a peak week in a month then there is no issue in having more agents only those certain days out of the month, we will always charge you only for your real usage :) I suppose that you already have everything set up but know that you can always reach out to us should you be thinking of implementing anything new! Our support team is there for you 24/7 :) Keep up the great work, Sebastian! :)

Roberlandy from MeVuelo.com

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Easy tool to keep track of information

We have greatly improved cross-communication between teams. We avoid conversations, calls and emails centralizing everything on the ticket to work. This increases team morale by increasing efficiency and positively impacts the satisfaction of our customers.

Pros

In the travel and tourism industry there is not much technology developed yet and it is always difficult to find the right tools to keep the order of the numbers. We are an industry with many peculiarities and we don't adapt to most accounting tools. This doesn't mean that LiveAgent is an accounting tool, but it collaborates in accounting and administration tasks in an excellent way. We can associate, for example, a LiveAgent ticket with an invoice number easily by creating a field specifically for that. We can read the history of the ticket to understand what was agreed with customers and suppliers. We can postpone tickets until their collection or payment date, ordering the views and organizing the tasks. In this time where financial and administrative work has increased due to the COVID-19 pandemic, LiveAgent has been a fundamental tool to maintain order and time for each process. Our agents can inform customers about their date changes or returns status just by reading the ticket information. This we would not have achieved so easily with other tools. And if we talk about costs, it is the one that offers the most tools at the lowest cost on the market.

Cons

Honestly, with the ability to personalize the software, if there is something I do not like, it is because we have not configured it well. We have always been able to consult the support team about application ideas and have received answers and options according to our needs.

Response from QualityUnit

Replied April 2020

Thank you so much for your kind and complex feedback, Roberlandy! :) We appreciate it a lot and we are super thrilled to hear that LiveAgent is helping you to manage your work in an easier and more efficient way and that it is also helping you with the cross-communication between your teams! LiveAgent was developed in a way that any kind and size of business would be able to configure it according to their needs, Just know that you can always reach out to us, should you need any help or answers to your questions! :) Our support team is always here for you :)

Federico from MeVuelo.com

B2B portfolio management

I thought it was going to be a more difficult change or that the system was not going to adapt to our business due to its low cost. Pleasantly I can say that the experience has been very good: the whole organization has quickly acquired it and helps us to work more orderly and with the peace of mind that information is not lost among so many communication channels, since LiveAgent centralizes almost all of them.

Pros

What I like most about LiveAgent is that we didn't lose the personalization that our business requires, on the contrary, we managed to improve it by being more agile with response times by removing the dependence on responses and email forwarding with many people in CC to handle a single sale. All the actors in the sales process can participate simultaneously if necessary, centralizing and keeping the information available to everyone. The tagging system of the tickets is very useful when prioritizing, the departments and the assignment allow to order and define who is responsible at each stage. We can set up our own ticket and contact fields, so we can manage the software as we need to. Finally, the biggest beneficiary is our client, who receives a better service.

Cons

I would like to be able to mention an agent who receives a notification about any comment on the ticket. Anyway, the system has a chat or an internal call that can be made about the tickets and they help a lot when it comes to teamwork.

Response from QualityUnit

Replied April 2020

Thank you so much for your kind and complex feedback, Federico! I am thrilled to hear that LiveAgent plays a role in the improvement of a way that your business handles customer support! Our software is making sure that no ticket will be missed or skipped and it also allows all the agents to see who is working on which ticket so that agents can easily avoid double-work! We also wanted to make sure that LiveAgent will be affordable for any business regardless of its size! :) Just know that you can always reach us 24/7 via chat on our website! :)

Mato G. from Aero Print int. (aprinti.net)

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

The solution that overcame competition at high speed

Great value for the money.

Pros

It saves us tons of time, its user friendly and extremely efficient. Good connectivity with other apps.

Cons

Hard to do tailoring to our very specific needs

Reasons for Choosing LiveAgent

was most efficient and tailored to our needs

Response from QualityUnit

Replied March 2020

Hi there, Thank you very much for your feedback! We are so pleased to hear that LiveAgent has been able to meet most of your needs and make your work-life a little bit easier. That said, no software is ever perfect and our team works hard every day to further improve the software and pack it full of new integrations and plugins to truly meet every need out there. Stay tuned for more updates coming your way!

Vanessa from Coral Moon Media Ltd.

Excellent Customer Service & Support and a Tried and Tested System

I'm really impressed with the capability and options available in live agent, without having to pay an arm and a leg. They have always been very prompt in answering questions, and helping me figure out how to do what I want with the software to create a great customer service experience for my clients.

Pros

I really love the quick, responsive and helpful customer service given by LiveAgent. They have always gone above and beyond in answering questions, without leaving you waiting hours or days trying to DIY it yourself. The system itself is thorough and has everything most small businesses need to offer Help Desk Services for their clients.

Cons

I found the software is a bit dated, and required some round-about measures to do what I want, however it's very stable, and fulfills my needs.

Reasons for Choosing LiveAgent

Cost, all-in-one solution without needing to pay additional for what should be included services. Features. Their reputation and experience in the industry. They are a well known platform that has been around for a long time.

Response from QualityUnit

Replied March 2020

Hi Vanessa! Thank you for your generous review. LiveAgent team is always here for you in case you need any help - that is why we have active online support which is trying to make your life a little by easier. We believe that there is no point leaving you without the needed assistance :) In case you would like to give us some suggestion regarding the part where you are mentioning "I found the software is a bit dated" feel free to evaluate and send us your perspective at support@liveagent.com - we are always open to ideas.

Francisco from 500sitios

Industry: Security and Investigations

The software that has changed our relationship with customers

LiveAgent has been a major change in our company. We have tried other solutions before, including some free ones, but none has been as good as LiveAgent. Not everything is perfect, but the positive is a lot. Clients have congratulated us on the technical support and consultation service, and clients are the most important thing to us. I think that LiveAgent has managed to improve our image and has achieved a better opinion of our brand and our company

Pros

The positive points are many but the main ones are - Excellent technical attention (they attend quickly to any consultation) - Easy to manage - Supports multiple languages - Quite configurable - Complete options for technical support - We have managed to integrate some other services - Everything is customizable: emails, answers, FAQs, etc - The email response system is almost instantaneous and works perfectly

Cons

Some negative points or points that need improvement: - Some customization options are missing - The database of frequently asked questions needs to be improved - We've never managed to use live chat - When you answer a ticket or message, you are not allowed to record the screen to automatically attach a video or audio explanation (this would be a great feature). We have to record it with other software and attach it there - The aesthetics of dashboarding are still a little old - A web widget is missing (not wordpress) - The configuration of the emails is not very intuitive

Reasons for Choosing LiveAgent

The prices are very expensive because to the base price you have to add a lot of complements that add up and add up, raising the price a lot. It seems to be a good platform but, besides, it has never answered several queries we made before paying (it seems that trial users are not served but we can't risk not being served either when we pay)

Response from QualityUnit

Replied March 2020

Hi Francisco, Thank you very much for your honest feedback. We are glad to hear LiveAgent has been able to make your day-to-day work life a little easier. That said, we are aware no software is ever truly perfect - our team works hard every single day to further enhance and improve the software to truly match every need on the market. Don't hesitate to send us an email at support@liveagent.com should you need any help at all and stay tuned for more updates!

Christopher from Invocasa, Inc.

Great all in one solution.

Overall, we have one product for web, email, chat, and phone support.

Pros

It was easy to get started and provides an all in one solution for helpdesk and support. The fact that it can connect to our website and provide chat as well as a knowledge base was great... but adding the capability of Phone Support through VOIP connections gives it an edge over almost everything out there. It's very customizable and we haven't found any issues with making it do what we need it to do. The support folk are good and answered all questions we had, but frankly we didn't really need them too much when we got started. They have continued to fix bugs and add features, so it's an active and live product that keeps getting better.

Cons

The UI could be a lot better. It's not bad, but it's not super great either. It takes a while to learn how to use the interface as some aspects aren't obvious. Once you know them, it's not bad, but it should be more obvious how to use it.

Response from QualityUnit

Replied March 2020

Hi Christopher, thank you for your honest feedback! I am very glad to hear that you have managed to set everything up according to your needs as LiveAgent was developed in a way that each customer can custom the whole automation part and other features to their needs as we understand that business can be different from one to another :) Feel free to shoot us an email at support@liveagent.com with suggestions on improving the UI or any other suggestions you might have! We would be more than happy to pass that on our developers :)

Andrew from Crisiswear Clothing Inc

The CRM Goldilocks Would Have Chosen

Overall LiveAgent has provided us with stellar ROI and we continue to lean on this app every business day.

Pros

Relatively lightweight as far as traditional CRM software goes, the LA package was easy to deploy and hook up to a pretty standard Shopify / MailChimp setup. Immediately, we noticed that our volume of support tickets were much easier to parse, sort and assign; letting our small crew catch a much needed breather. We have made our communications gateway LiveAgent exclusive, and since then our customer satisfaction has gone up, our time spent managing customers has gone down, and a level of much needed transparency has been implemented. Things we like most: - Unique ticket IDs make for easy tracking and reference in and outside the LA environment - Assigning tickets to others have allowed us to streamline time spent by experts - Canned and automatic replies have saved time and fingers, and allowed less skilled staff to still stay on message - A decent array of Plugins helped us coordinate our customer service options and follow-through - Contact form customization is relatively intuitive and has gone a long way to help build customer trust - Customer Portal option was a nice touch, even if slightly clunky and less than user friendly

Cons

Overall we're quite pleased. If we had the option, we'd love to see the following addressed: - Selecting a bulk option (deleting, archiving, marking as spam) prompts a series of confirmation windows that get tiresome to click through. We'd love to see an option to turn this off. - Minor issues like being unable to remove flags from threads and small UI things like this. - More support for other SaaS email providers like Klaviyo. - Mobile app. Probably the only reason we can't give 5 stars. When the app was working, its limited functionality (especially with predefined answers) felt limiting, and the seat licenses treat desktop and the mobile app the same, necessitating a constant log in / log off headache that make using the app almost totally pointless. Now, we can't seem to log in as the app is telling us that our server needs to be updated, even though we don't use our own server.

Response from QualityUnit

Replied March 2020

Hello Andrew, thank you for your complex and honest review! I am excited to hear that LiveAgent is helping you to handle the tickets in a more efficient way and that your customer satisfaction has gone up after making our software exclusive in your communication with customers :) The confirmation window when performing a mass action is shown by default, in order to prevent any unwanted actions triggered by any misclicks. Regarding the mail provider, you can connect any email address regardless of the provider by Forwarding or IMAP/POP3 :) The app wasn't working because a new version of it was released but our developers have already updated all the accounts so it is working with no problem now. I understand that the mobile app can be limiting, for instance not being able to use the predefined answers, but our developers are working hard every day to make it better :) You can send us any suggestions for improvement at support@liveagent.com :)

Abe from simplicityEngine Inc.

A Solid Ticketing System For Any Software Company

We use it daily to track and resolve issues with our global clients. We have an agent in Romania and another in Japan that login daily to the up to update their ticket. It really organized our workflow with those customers and removed a lot of frustrations when it was hard for us to track issues via excel, email and whatsapp.

Pros

I love the flexibility of the tool. We easily created filters to organize and support multiple companies/clients who use our ERP software. I really love how when I reply to an email it automatically appends the ticket with the reply. You can add attachments and notes to a ticket. A great feature also is the white-labeled client portal. We created a page without logo and company name where our clients can log in to submit their tickets. It makes us look really good.

Cons

I cannot edit notes or email responses inside the ticket. It's also not straight forward how to add attachments to a ticket once it is created. The workaround I do is write a reply and attach the file in my reply, but it's not optimal. How they fix that soon or provide a better workaround. It also takes a while to get comfortable with the dashboard since the app is pretty big and does a lot.

Reasons for Choosing LiveAgent

It's not a real ticketing system.

Response from QualityUnit

Replied March 2020

Hi Abe, Many thanks for your honest feedback. We are very glad to hear that LiveAgent has been the right fit for you and your company and got rid of the frustration of using different software for different communications. That said, no software is ever truly perfect and our team works hard to further enhance the software and turn it into the best helpdesk solution on the market. Feel free to drop us an email at support@liveagent.com if you have any issues at all!

Robert from Georef System Ltd

Live-Agent is for you!

Overall Live agent has made our office more productive and has allowed us to better track current and past events. We have been trying to use more and more of the features of the system in our day-to-day work. As we do we are finding more and better ways to organize our data and track our metrics. This is allowing us to better see where we are spending our time and better hire new employees. In using Live-Agent in day to day use the auto-tagging, rules, colourization of emails, and search functionsm make dealing with problems and solutions so much faster. We better understand and find what we want and better know who to bring into client issues. When I started we have 5 employees and all used outlook. The about of control and organization Live-Agent allows has put us lightyears ahead.

Pros

I find the organizational tools the best thing about Live-agent. I started with an Outlook based system and searching for emails even a week old was a test in agony. With Live-Agent the ability to auto organizes our emails, with tags, persons, folders, custom filters, timed colouring, etc has made dealing with emails so much easier. I rarely have to search for more than a min to find what I want. In dealing with an ever-growing team is important to have a smooth onboarding process. I am quickly and easily able to explain the basics of Live-Agent to a new team member and when necessary limit there flow of work so as not to overwhelm them. I can also see what they are writing and have open so I can keep an eye on their reply if needed. The contact list has made dealing the new clients much easier as is the managing of who is on an email chain. Since we often need to curate information it is a relief to know we are in control of who sees what when. We currently have a small knowledge-based but we hope to expand its use over the next year and make that a large part of how we use the system.

Cons

At times the email chains can get quite bloated as more replays are added to them. This can make a new person coming into the chain not feel they can find what they want. Also, the general search for emails is great but the in email search I find a bit limiting. It can be hard to find the exact message with the information I need sometimes.

Response from QualityUnit

Replied March 2020

Dear Robert, thank you very much for your honest and complex review! We are very happy to hear that LiveAgent is helping you in your day to day work and that you are using all the features -tags, custom filters, folders, etc. to help you find anything that you need! We understand that managing a business is not an easy thing and that is why we wanted LiveAgent to speed up things for you and your employees. Either when replying to a ticket, where you can use our features of "Canned messages" and/or "Predefined answers" and templates, or filters tags, etc. that help you look for any ticket you need and also not to forget the feature of "Recent tickets" where you can see all the previous tickets with a specific contact directly in the ticket without having to go back to the main inbox. Regarding the bloated email chains, I can pass this on to our developers. Feel free to shoot us an email at support@liveagent.com if you have any idea of how exactly you would like it to work! :)

Live Agent has helped us to level up our customer service.

Overall LiveAgent has been a godsend compared to our previous provider, the automation alone makes it worth its weight in gold, there was a cost saving for us to switch to LiveAgent but more importantly we have saved on time and resources.

Pros

This software has enabled my team to work more efficiently, the automation available with the software has allowed us to track the sorts of queries we are recieiving and the volume of those queries, all of which can be reported back to our clients. The automation has allowed us to automatically respond to people with specific queries based on keywords which means that our overall volume of work has decreased.

Cons

It would be great if their was downloadable graphs and charts, and generally easier reporting.

Reasons for Choosing LiveAgent

It was easier to use than software we trialled, it offered more features and was more cost effective, more importantly I could see that it was scalable.

Response from QualityUnit

Replied February 2020

Hello, we are glad that your overall volume of work has decreased thanks to LiveAgent. We are happy that you are on board with us. It's great to be part of such a great crew! Have a good days :)

Guy from Magna

We needed an upgrade for our support app and decided to switch to LiveAgent. We're very happy we did

The biggest benefit we get from LiveAgent is being able to communicate with customers and immediately see their order history (shopify integration) and their previous messages with our support team. This saves time for both us and the customer.

Pros

The plethora of functionalities and having all support channels in 1 app: live chat, email, social and phone. I also highly value great support. A great app with mediocre support is not a great app. So, besides all the options in the app I was also happy to find LiveAgent has a great support team themselves.

Cons

Compared to our last support app the dashboard feels very cluttered, but LiveAgent also has lots more functions, so it's not a big deal. Once you're used to it, you don't notice it anymore.

Reasons for Choosing LiveAgent

There was a lifetime license deal on LiveAgent, so we decided to give it a try. We were happy with the app, so there was no need to also give freshdesk a try.

Response from QualityUnit

Replied December 2019

Hello Guy, thank you very much for nice review. We appreciate it. Have a nice day :)

Sergey from website builder uKit

I like Live Agent as a product and environment for the work of the support team.

Pros: easy-to-use and simple interface flexible test system and automation good built-in analytics model (if the statistics on the quantitative indicators of tickets are added, logins via API are counted in the reports by channels, and the summary report by SLA is introduced, it'll be perfect) Help Desk, online chat, ticket system for users and knowledgebase in one place mobile app What could be improved: poor customization settings, CSS are not always enough to make the clients' portal and online chat personalized for the Russian market. It would be nice to see the Russian social network VKontakte added, as well as integrate messengers Telegram, Viber, Whatsapp, Skype add an opportunity to specify links in the additional field of the ticket, not only text expand chat settings (set animation as optional, personally I would like to disable it) We've been working in Live Agent for over a year and don't consider changing the platform, we're more than satisfied with it. Good luck to the Live Agent team with the development of the product!

Tim from Tim Rauch

All-in-one support solution

Pros

I love LiveAgent! In the past, I always used the same communication channels for business and private, or at least they were on the same device. Situations like this were quite common: I wanted to have a Skype call with my best friend, and suddenly a customer notices that l am online and sends me support messages via direct message. My messages used to be all over the place, you have a phone call with a customer, suddenly you get a WhatsApp support request three days later. Or some customer who lives in a different time zone calls you at 3 AM because they forgot about where you live and you forgot to turn off your phone. With LiveAgent I am streamlining my entire communication. I created a support@email address for my domain and forward any incoming email to LiveAgent. | also linked my contact form on my website via Zapier to create an instant ticket. Instead of giving customers my Skype ID, I use the built-in video call feature in LiveAgent, so there are no unforeseen interruptions. Voice calls can be integrated as well including a real landline phone number, which is cool. The chat Widget can be fine-tuned to only appear under certain conditions, for example, if someone is spending 15 seconds or more on the pricing page. Overall this tool allows me to have strong boundaries and office hours with customers. | am going to use the second user account for my assistant and then use the routing emails to automatically assign all tickets to him. This dramatically frees up my time

Cons

The design is slightly outdated and it was a bit complicated to find everything during setup.

Response from QualityUnit

Replied September 2019

Matthias from Insypro

Not the cheapest solution around, but probably one of the best.

Depending on the package you select it is probably not the cheapest solution around. But it is one of the best. We moved from a single google inbox to LiveAgent a while back. There was a lot of irritation at first since the way we dealt with support had to change a lot. But looking back, changing the way we do support, was the right thing to do. Live Agent heavily relies on departments. Which makes it easy to transfer a ticket to the right people, cutting down on our response time. Even if there is no clear distinction, I think any organisation can be devided up into departments. 1ste line support, 2nd line support, accounting, ... A ticket might get transfered between departments multiple times, but that's a good thing. Since you don't have to keep track of them, the ticket will get transfered back to your department when needed. The departments also allow us to go to the next level. Setting up multiple offices in different countries is now easy, since we can simply create a new department and create a rule that will automatically assign tickets based on the country/language. I do have to mention a couple of less than ideal things. There are some minor bugs in the application. Sometimes it completely crashes and has to be reloaded. I have yet to figure out why this happens. Luckily no data is lost though, it's just a minor inconvenience. There is also a very annoying bug in the rich text editor where it uses the same short cuts as the application (ctrl + i to put something in Italics has a different meaning in the application). So you're constantly fighting with these keys, I hope they get that resolved soon. There were also a couple of other bugs, but those got resolved quickly by the support team at LiveAgent/QualityUnit. And that last one is actually what makes me recommend Live Agent. The program isn't perfect, but remember that no program ever is. The team behind this, is really trying to build the best solution out there. And they always respond quickly to any issue or question you might have. Give them a try, they have a free trial.

Pros

Phone integration Chat integration (internal and customer chat) Departments Cloud based (works on mobile as well)

Cons

Short cuts in rich text area are conflicting with the ones in the application

Mariana from MeVuelo.com

International Omnichanel Travel Agency

Our estrategy for customer service is to give an omnichannel experience to our customers across all the countries we work. We researched a lot trying to find tools that accomplished that: some of the solutions were very poor and some others very expensive. With LiveAgent we found everything: an easy software to implement (we have our APIs connected with them too) with the best cost of the market.

Pros

1) The capability of management of all our comunication channels across all the countries we have operations in a single software. 2) We have Travel Agents of all ages, and for all of them the implementation of the software was very easy, as the adaptation to our business. 3) The cost and time savings with tools as internal calls and chats. 4) The ticket history with all the interaction (including call recordings) with our customers: this is core for a Travel Agency. 5) We can use it in spanish! 6) The configuration of IP phone lines; in Latin America that's not an easy task because of the SIP Trunk providers. 7) The ticket and phone apps that alows us to work ant talk to our customers from everywhere!

Cons

We have experienced some little bugs in the implementation, but the support team is excelent and very helpfull, so it wasn't a problem at all; they were fixed inmediatly.

Reasons for Choosing LiveAgent

Because of the features, the cost per agent, the support team and the adaptation to our business.

Response from QualityUnit

Replied March 2020

Hi Mariana, Many thanks for such an amazing review. It is great to hear that LiveAgent has been able to meet your company's needs and make communication with your clients a little easier. Our team takes great pride in the work we do and comments like yours keep pushing us in the right direction. Glad to have you onboard with us!

Nathalia from MeVuelo.com

First experience with Helpdesk

Pros

I have been working in the tourism and hospitality industry for more than 15 years and the challenge was always in the coordination between the Sales and Operations teams, where each one had their objectives and managed their own tools, all very complicated to apply and learn. This generated inefficiencies and bad spirits when working. When I joined the MeVuelo team leading the sales and operations in Paraguay, they trained me in the use of this tool, which I learned to use very quickly. I really believe that if we had it in previous organizations, we would have achieved much more gratifying objectives. Today we have the teams coordinated, working under defined processes and the focus is on customer service, which is excellent thanks to this software. The organization of tasks and communication channels provided by LiveAgent's ticketing system is something that I have never experienced in other companies in the industry. Today I work with the peace of mind that the information will be there and we can give our clients the attention and support they need, when they need it. Best of all, I don't need to depend on my laptop because I have the ticket and call applications on my cell phone.

Cons

I would like us to be able to include whatsapp as since in Paraguay it is a very important sales channel.

Response from QualityUnit

Replied April 2020

Thank you very much for your excellent feedback, Nathalia! :) We are honored that LiveAgent is your first experience with helpdesk solutions and we hope it will be your last! :) We are super excited to hear that LiveAgent plays a role in the improvement of your team coordination and that it also helped your customer service making sure that no ticket is skipped! :) Regarding the WhatsApp integration, our developers are already working on it but we do not have any ETA for now :) Take care, Nathalia! :)

Jason from BrightAdvice.com

Lot's of Features at a Great Price Point.

A centralized solution for dealing with customer inquiries all in one integrated suite instead of cobbling together services.

Pros

Integration of Services: Help Desk, Live Chat, Call Center & Social Media all built into one suite of products. I was able to cancel 3 other services when I made the switch to LiveAgent.

Cons

Doesn't directly integrate with my preferred email marketing software (mailer lite)although it can connect through zapier. No VOIP integration with Vonage so to use the voice functions I have to use a different provider.

Reasons for Choosing LiveAgent

Nice features set at a very fair price point compared to the competition.

Response from QualityUnit

Replied March 2020

Hi Jason, Thank you for your honest feedback. We are so glad you were able to reduce the number of services you need and have everything centralized within LiveAgent for a smoother and easier work life. As today's market constantly evolves, so does our software and we work constantly to pack it with more integrations and features to make the transition to our helpdesk as seamless as possible. Stay tuned for more updates coming your way!

Becky from Ticket Sellers

Revolutionising Customer Service

Since we started using Live Agent we have been able to analyze the reasons why customers are contacting us and develop more efficient working practices by using customized auto-responders.

Pros

The thing I like most about this software is the Tagging, which allows us to quickly see the reason why the customer is contacting us, Live Agent can pick out words from a customers email and reply with our custom made auto-responders which answer our most frequently asked questions. This cuts down on the time spent answering individual queries and gives customers the answers they need extremely quickly.

Cons

There is nothing that I like least about the software, it makes communication with our customers incredibly easy and efficient.

Cost and functionality

Response from QualityUnit

Replied February 2020

Hi Becky, Thank you for the amazing review! We are pleased to hear that you are not only using LiveAgent to make customer care quicker and more efficient but that you are looking for ways to utilize it to its maximum potential. We are certain your agents appreciate the decreased workload LiveAgent can take off their hands :)

Larry from Larry Braziel Consulting

The best hosted helpdesk software money can buy!

Pros

LiveAgent is feature packed, easy to setup, easy to use and the support is incredible! I live the fact that you can provide support through multiple channels (ticket, live chat, phone, Twitter and Facebook). You can't go wrong with this. It's absolutely amazing and I can't talk about it enough. I use it every day in my business and have almost all of my emails incoming into the system and have rules setup to route tickets to various departments depending on the email.

Cons

Nothing, absolutely nothing! This software is amazing in every way!

Response from QualityUnit

Replied March 2020

Hello Larry, Thank you very much for such an excellent review! It is absolutely amazing to hear how seamlessly LiveAgent fits into your work routine and makes it a little bit easier. Our team works hard every single day to make our software the best on the market - feedback like yours lets us know the work has been worth it. Keep up the amazing work!

Andreina from Urbit

An excellent platform to offer customer service

Satisfied customers and time saving.

Pros

At work I was assigned a very important job, I had to decide what software the company should acquire to offer the customer service to hundreds of people. I took the task of researching a wide variety of programs online and I really found in Live Agent the solution to our needs. This program contains all the tools you will need so that your clients receive support in a timely manner. It has a live chat, tickets, integration with social networks and more. The best thing is that it doesn't matter if the client sends an email, opens a ticket or leaves a comment on a social network, because that message will reach a single platform where agents can receive it and give an immediate response. These messages will be stored together with a conversation history, allowing any agent to be well informed of the case and able to respond and solve the customer's problem. Live Agent has many other features that make it easier for agents to work, for example, you can create predefined replies to save time or write frequently asked questions and send links to clients so they can access this information immediately. On the other hand you can customize the portal support with your brand. You can also obtain a report of the agents' work hours. It really is a complete program and its price seems accessible to me. It is worth what it costs because finally if you manage to offer good customer service, this will definitely favor your sales.

Cons

There are very few negative things that I have to say about Live Agent because it works almost perfectly, rather than negative aspects they could make some improvements that allow each company to customize the different options that the program offers us.

Robin from Daytrip

Worth Making The Effort To Switch

Although it took a little time to get used to the new system in the end it was well worth the effort. It's layout and functionality allowed us to clear an outstanding backlog of messages to a far more manageable level.

Pros

The ability to leave notes and merge posts was most helpful. Also the system was able to link directly to our own management software giving the ability to access a client's booking or profile with a single click. Also you can see if someone else opens the ticket that you're working on, thus preventing two people answering the same ticket.

Cons

The one thing I missed the most from the switch from using Gmail was the ability to cancel a sent e-mail shortly after sending it. Could have saved a few embarrassing moments!

Response from QualityUnit

Replied May 2020

Hi Robin, Thank you very much for such excellent feedback. We are so pleased to hear that you have been happy with your decision to switch to LiveAgent and that it has made a positive impact on your everyday work-life. The possibility to cancel a sent email has already been reported to our developers - stay tuned for more updates and don't hesitate to contact us if you ever need any assistance!

Jonathan from Tigit Motorbikes

Amazing Desktop software

For Desktop it is incredible software. Mobile = LOL

Pros

The customization to create departments, ticket rules, labels etc etc is incredible. You can really control where your support requests / emails / facebook messages are going. Those emails you think, "maybe I can answer this in one year", you can safely store away for later. Have employees answer the bulk of the emails, have them transfer the difficult ones to you at the end of the day. Then answer when you have time. The settings allow for amazing flexibility for all these things.

Cons

To say they have mobile functionality is false advertisement. Mobile, from the live agent app to the live phone app is so broken that I would rather it didn't exist. Insane bugs that I can't believe exist. I have spent hours and hours of my time (and money) trying to make basic things work. When I finally gave up and contact support, it turns out they already know about the bugs and it seems they can't fix them. I spent good money buying SSIP phone numbers etc that were supposed to allow my agents to operate on mobile. When it came to using Live Agent the apps were so broken that I had to cancel all the 3rd party services I had bought to try and get everything running. I scrapped the entire concept of mobile agents down to the shockingly bad Live Agent Phone apps. Mobile functionality with Live Agent is nothing but a bad marketing joke.

Reasons for Choosing LiveAgent

Pricing looked better. The trial I had looked like it fit our company, and it did!

Response from QualityUnit

Replied December 2019

Hello Pepper, thank you very much for your feedback. We appreciate it :) Have a nice day.

We used LiveAgent for live chat with our customers for our e-commerce website.

LiveAgent is a holistic solution that allowed us to not only manage our website live chat and customer support requests, but also functioned as a CRM system for managing all of our customer contacts. It was very easy to setup a basic implementation, and we saw immediate benefit via decreased customer wait times and quicker resolution of customer issues.

Pros

LiveAgent is not only live chat software, but is also a CRM which can help to manage your customers and contacts. It supports a variety of integrations like email, phone, websites and social media. The setup is highly configurable, allowing users to tailor the software to the specific needs of their business. The user interface is very clean and easy-to-use, yet it also allows for customization. LiveAgent has a spectacular support team, and they were easy to get a hold of, and they always quickly resolved any issues that we were experiencing.

Cons

The cost can be prohibitive to smaller companies that don't have extra budget allocated for live chat. It is difficult to manage the routing of chat requests and support tickets with a larger team, because the options are limited to assigning to departments, so if you want all requests to go to a person/group, they would need to be added to all departments.

Anna from TappyTaps

Great tool for managing customer service

Live Agent is a great tool to manage and take care of your customer service.

Pros

I like the option to set a time frame when tickets need to be solved by the latest (for example within 48 hours). Live Agent automatically tags all tickets that already exceeded the time and needs to be solved ASAP. The overall process of managing the tickets is simple and clear. I also like that multiple tickets from the same users can be merged together into one conversation.

Cons

The search option doesn’t work very well. When trying to search for a certain phrase in a ticket, it usually displays all irrelevant tickets that do not even mention the phrase. Also, the Spam filter doesn’t work really well, because we keep receiving spam emails from the same email address over and over, although we’ve marked them as spam multiple times.

Response from QualityUnit

Replied March 2020

Hi Anna, Many thanks for your honest feedback. We are very glad to hear that for the most part, LiveAgent has been able to automate a lot of the work and make your work life a little bit easier. That said, no software is ever truly perfect and our team works hard every day to further enhance and improve the system. Shoot us a message at support@liveagent.com and we can take a look at the spam or search issues!

Martin from Staffcraft Ltd.

At last a workable solution!

We have messed around for years trying to get an effective help desk to support employment law and HR issues for our clients and have tried a number of alternatives. Eventually we found Live Agent which dos all we want but in a simple to use and attractive format. We particularly like to multiple knowledge base option as we have separate products for different industry sectors.

Pros

The product is simple to set up and use but has all the features we need. Multiple knowledge bases

Cons

Can't change the ticket conversation date order from latest to oldest Can't sort tickets by company

Reasons for Choosing LiveAgent

Simpler to deploy and use Looks attractive

Response from QualityUnit

Replied June 2020

Hi Martin, Thank you very much for your kind review. It's amazing to hear that LiveAgent makes your day to day work-life a little easier while also being easy to manage and maintain. We are constantly improving the software and pushing it beyond its limits so stay tuned for more updates and don't hesitate to contact us if you ever need assistance - we are available 24/7!

Douglas from eVALUEator Services LLC

Industry: Research

Great balance of simplicity and functionality

Our office has been using Live Agent for the past several years, and the chat/message functionality has proven invaluable in helping our team provide excellent customer service. Easy to use and simple to learn, Live Agent has proven to be a blessing for our company, and the instant chat option is a powerhouse in generating new accounts. Being able to answer questions, and provide sample reports through the chat file upload feature, is priceless. In a time where customer service usually means long hold times and a connection to a foreign phone bank, being able to instantly answer questions, and help our customers makes us shine. Live Agent has had a direct positive impact on increasing our subscriber base. It’s the tool that pays for itself time and again.

Pros

Ease of Use. Functionality, and the ability to instantly provide solutions to our clients, and prospective clients. The ability to attach files directly in the chat window is my most favorite feature.

Cons

I haven't encountered any negative aspects of Live Agent so far.

Reasons for Choosing LiveAgent

Live Agent was highly recommended by our sister company, that had been using it for some time.

Response from QualityUnit

Replied January 2020

Hello Douglas, we very appreciate your nice feedback. We are glad that our product made your work more efficient for you :) Wish you a luck ! Have a nice day :)

Jamie from Prolydian, LLC

Outstanding technical support software

Despite the minor troubles, this service is constantly improving and is clearly committed to future growth and enhancement. Their approach to service has actually been an inspiration to my own company (we are a SaaS-based service ourselves). They've become integral to our ongoing business processes.

Pros

The software is simple to set up, has a lot of great features, and really helps a team drive the technical support process together.

Cons

The current UI can be a little clunky at times, and there is an annoying issue of the system allowing only one instance of each user account to be logged in at one time, which causes access from the mobile app to kick out your desktop app's logged in session.

Reasons for Choosing LiveAgent

Frankly, we got an incredible deal for LiveAgent via AppSumo and that hooked us. Without that deal, we would likely have gone with ZenDesk.

Response from QualityUnit

Replied November 2019

Hello Jamie, thank you very much for nice rating. We appreciate it. Have a nice day :)

Roger from Probe Investments

Industry: Gambling & Casinos

Great tool for mass communications with more pros than cons.

We do receive emails and chats on a massive scale so software well organized helps a lot. Labeling and tagging the emails makes it all clear and visible for all users like team leaders, account managers, and support agents.

Pros

I like the live view when a customer is typing on chat, you know what to expect before the customer sends the message. You may also find out if he changed his mind and wrote Clear view for ticket filters and for the number of emails in each inbox. I like the achievements and rewards which might be sometimes a little boost for agents and the very well organized stats for each agent using the Live Agent. Postponing the tickets also a very handy feature. Mobile version!

Cons

I don't like how the merging of emails works like, sometimes we have lots of duplicated emails from one user and mass action could be simpler. I think the whole product could evolve a little bit in terms of design. What is missing for my use, is something like "my tickets" where I can see only the emails I sent or replied to. The full history of all the tickets I sent.

Response from QualityUnit

Replied November 2019

Hello Roger. Thank you very much fot your nice feedback. we are happy that you are satisfied with us :) We still working on our improvement :) Have a nice day.

Raul from Nammu - Comercio Electrónico

Chat + Email + Social Networks Messages Management

I use in a daily base to offer live chat in the site, handle social media questions. I know that some people really appreciate to have live chat option, or an easy way to communicate. Ah, also their customer support is great. I am happy with Live Agent.

Pros

I have an small firm of e-commerce. Just 2 persons. We do some social media advertising or just organic publications. I am amazed how some persons believe an expect an answer from every comment that they make on one of our posts, even when it is some months old post. Placing there questions about shipping, stock, prices, etc. Before this software I just missed those messages. Now I can answer very promptly, and generate orders. Plus has a ticketing system with the emails, can send an email notification of new offline messages, etc. Plus a good chat function where I can see where the person is in the site.

Cons

What I like the less is the design of the form that loads in the page. Right now most site have a much simpler design, and specially more friendly. More like a whatsapp chat style. Here is different. The good point is that is very customizable in terms of colors, even gradient look that give a nice and futuristic style. I have also heard complains about the mobile app. The good news is that it is so complete in terms of functions and easy to use when set up, that for me was worth the investment.

Response from QualityUnit

Replied December 2019

Hello Raul, thank you very much for your review. We are happy for every nice word, Have a nice day :)

Wes from Songwriters Portal Intl. LLC

Industry: Music

LiveAgent Review

LiveAgent is so easy to use. Simple. Not much of a training curve is required.

Pros

After loading and using other chat/help desk applications, LiveAgent is clearly the best yet for the money. All other applications that we have used have some type of bug and/or their support is non-existent. It has all of the features that we needed. We really like the tickets that are automatically created from chat. Very helpful.

Cons

The only feature that could be improved is the Knowledge Base. Provide some colorful templates. The functionality is great. Just provide a modern look.

Reasons for Choosing LiveAgent

Looking and hoping that this product was stable, support was good, and it supported our company's needs. It fulfilled all of the above. We are very happy with this product.

Response from QualityUnit

Replied June 2020

Hello Wes! We are extremely happy to have you with us and to know that LiveAgent fulfills all of your needs and requirements :) It was developed in a way that it could be used for all types of businesses. You can actually customize the colors in the settings of your knowledge base and if that's not enough, you can completely change it in the configuration using CSS and HTML codes :) And I am sorry to hear about your bad experience with the previous helpdesk you were using! Our support team is here for you 24/7 via chats on our website so you don't have to be worried that there won't be anyone to help you whenever you need anything :)

September 2016

Dustin from OnlineAutoParts.com

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

September 2016

Genius platform still in it's infancy

Pros

My company was running our customer service out of a heavily modified gmail inbox. LiveAgent was able to reduce my average customer response time from 28 hours down to 2.5 hours. In fact, we've even managed to go down in manhours and still work through our workload much quicker. Having our tickets and chats, and the ability for a chat to become a ticket, has been super handy! The system is quick to set up and even easier to configure. Setting up rules for automation helps keep our workload low and our responses to customers timely. We haven't set up the custom plugin that allows us to integrate other information yet but I'm looking forward to having that set up soon.

Cons

The support staff is very quick to help out but implementations of suggestions are not quick at all and sometimes the support staff will tell you that you don't need a feature, when in reality, you do. For example, LiveAgent will always count a chat as a "missed chat" if it isn't answered within 30 seconds. Each 30 seconds counts that same chat as another missed chat. This isn't how I define a missed chat (chat initiated and NEVER answered) and I have no control over this setting at all. Some of the reports are also highly confusing. Lastly, the system is simply missing some basic functions. I need my entire team of agents, regardless of which department they are in, to be able to see every ticket but the only way to do this is to put them in every department. This has caused a lot of issues that we've had to change our processes not only with customer service but through the rest of our company as well. It would be beneficial to have a "view only" option for departments. Other basic features that are missing: Chat hours (if an agent is logged in after hours the chat shouldn't be displayed), merging tickets, attachments don't get sent to ebay members etc. There are also random times where LiveAgent will freeze, boot agents out, or simply stop working (I just had a chat show up as a new chat but said the customer was waiting for 14 hours).

Juan Manuel from MeVuelo

LiveAgent for Travel Agency

Since many years I have been working in the tourism and hospitality industry, first working in hotels and now having my first experience in MeVuelo, a travel agency. I consider that the communication between the different work departments in essential, in order to carry out tasks efficiently and effectively; this apply for any kind of company. In my past experiences this was one of the main issues when having difficulties or making mistakes. Once I joined the MeVuelo team I have been trained to use Live Agent and I can assure this tool is an after and before when talking about communication channels and the organization of tasks. With the ticketing system that LA provides you can easily charge and find all the information that you need and also get in touch with your colleagues about a specific ticket which makes everything faster. This helps to give our clients the attention and support they need, in a more personalized and efficient way. Last but not least, it is very important than you can have your LiveAgent app in your cell phone, taking into account the times we living in.

Pros

Its very intuitive and easy to learn how to use it Its easy and fast to find the information you need and the comunnication chanels are also very efective.

Cons

At the moment the funcionality is great, nothing to complain about

Response from QualityUnit

Replied April 2020

Hi Juan, Thank you very much for your excellent review. You are very much correct - the proper communication between agents and clients is absolutely crucial when running a successful business. We are glad to hear LiveAgent has been able to make this a little easier, especially with the app assisting you anywhere you are. Keep up the amazing work!

Erik from Polaris Media

LiveAgent as a tool for multiple departments

Very good product despite a few shortcomings. Very good support and fast response

Pros

Ease of use for end user. Good integration with Facebook. Good to administer. Flexible rules.

Cons

Poor statistics and reporting functionality. No grading of rights making it difficult to distribute partial admin rights.

Response from QualityUnit

Replied March 2020

Hello Erik, Many thanks for your honest feedback. We are pleased to hear that LiveAgent has been able to make your work-life a little easier. Our customer support team does their best to be available at all times and never leave a question unanswered. That said, no software is ever truly perfect, but we work hard every day to further enhance and improve LiveAgent to truly meet every need out there - from partial rights to an even better reporting system. Stay tuned for more updates coming your way!

Karannath from Cbazaar

best performer

Perfect for customer support

Pros

Great...Replacement of multiple interface for emails, chats & messenger

Cons

Loading time is too high. Data taken is also high

Reasons for Choosing LiveAgent

All interface included & cost effective

Response from QualityUnit

Replied May 2020

Hi Karannath, Thank you very much for your feedback. It's great to hear that LiveAgent has been the right choice for you and that it has made keeping track of all customer communication a little easier. Feel free to reach out to our team at support@liveagent.com so we can take a look at the loading time issues. Take care and stay safe!

Jim from Gulf Coast Internet Publishing

LiveAgent Succeeded Where All the Other Solutions Failed

We've tried so many solutions over the past 21 years. Some where self-hosted, others weren't. Getting people to use our help system in the past was like pulling teeth with people. With LiveAgent, everything is much more convenient on the client/customer end.

Pros

This software works seamlessly with all our social platforms. Our tickets are really easy to follow up on now and we finally have a solution in place that works across the board. LiveAgent lets the client contact and communicate with us using their tool of choice (emails, chats, calls, social media). Nothing gets lost now with all the communications kept within our central inbox.

Cons

I'm not a big fan of offering support via telephone, but it's the one feature in LiveAgent that we do not use at all. I wouldn't say I dislike it - but rather, we don't use it.

Reasons for Choosing LiveAgent

LiveAgent ticks all the boxes for us. Our clients love it, and that was the main hurdle we faced over the years. The clients are happy, we're happy - everyone is finally happy.

Response from QualityUnit

Replied March 2020

Hi Jim. Thank you for your kind feedback. We are pleased to say that one of our permanent priorities is to make life our customers more efficient and definitely easier. Therefore, we are more than happy to see that we are helping you this way. In case you would need to discuss the "Call center" feature and figure out the way how it can benefit you, feel free to get back to us at support@liveagent.com

With LiveAgent you get value for money. Great for teams on a budget.

We were able to build a multi-domain ticket desk for multiple agents on a small budget.

Pros

LiveAgent offers a lot for a low price. We chose LiveAgent to set up a multibrand ticketing system (multiple domains), which it does very well and better than some of the higher priced software out there. In short, here are my pros: - Easily set up multiple domains and customize signatures for each domain - Easily set up folders and filter tickets on many different criteria - Slack integrations. One we used was to get a notification in slack every time we received a ticket in the "New" folder - It doesn't send emails to Spam (I've tested other help desk solutions, and we've had to deal with emails from customers just going to spam because of the provider's spam folder).

Cons

- It automatically assigns a random ticket code such as [XZJ-OHE] to each email which we didn't want. - If you're going to send emails to many recipients within the same ticket and one of them replies, you can't hit reply to that person because ALL recipients originally included in the ticket will receive that reply. You'll either have to remove all email addresses or split the ticket. - The text editor: It does have many features like change text font and size, include links, special characters, block quotes etc, but it often reformats text and doesn't display the ticket the way that the customer will receive it in their inbox. The text format changes after sending. - The image editor for signatures is buggy. - Support wasn't great. Every time we contacted support they just gave us standard answers and didn't bother going the extra mile.

Juan from Peruvian Net

Industry: Wholesale

Very easy to implement

Helps pe keep track of how my customer is treated, and also we can see how agents are working, and ways to improve their work.

Pros

Easy to implement, I actually used it for my sales and support team, It help me to better serve my customers.

Cons

Needs to integrate with WhatsApp. To add some sales solution, like a sales funnel or information on sales on each ticket.

Response from QualityUnit

Replied November 2019

Hi Juan, thank you for your review and positive words :) Integrations with popular software are on its way, they will come in the upcoming future. Have a great day.

Henrik from bonest

Really good tool for support, helpdesk and communication but needs a new iOS app

Good. The system works, but the UI could be improved.

Pros

LiveAgent has an easy onboarding sequence, lots of settings and can be configured to suit your needs. Its great for maging your communication with your customer.

Cons

The user interface is a little old school, and the iOS app is yet not updated to support iPhone X and later. It works but it is annoying that it does not use the entire screen. It still looks like an app from 5 years ago.

Reasons for Choosing LiveAgent

I got a really good deal at the time.

Response from QualityUnit

Replied March 2020

Hi Henrik, Many thanks for your honest feedback. It's great to hear that LiveAgent has been able to match your needs and help with managing customer communication. That said, no software is ever truly perfect but our team works hard every day to improve the software and enhance the current UI of both the web-application and the iOS/Android. Stay tuned for more updates coming your way!