All WebRezPro Reviews

Marianne

Reviewed January 2018

You wont find a more capable product or team to work with! It doesnt get any better than WebRezPro

PROS

Reliable product, prompt and informative customer service, affordable price. You won,t find a better PMS system for such an outstanding cost in our industry! From the easy navigation menu to the custom reporting functionality, WebRezPro has covered all of the must-haves and even some extra wish-list items for our small hotels. We wouldnt ever consider leaving WRP for any other PMS software!

Ruthella

Reviewed September 2020

Love this system

This easily lets me see what my staff see when I'm in my office, my car, or at home. To have a system that I can access all parts of without being tied to my physical site allows me to easily check and help staff, answer a guests question, or help with a Group Folio. I am also able to run my financial reports easily and track sales

PROS

This is a fabulous PMS system for our boutique hotel. I have the ability to easily check reservations and availability from anywhere that I can get wifi. It is easy to teach staff how to made reservations. The Group Folios were a little tricky to learn but are able to handle our different types of groups: individual pay or group pay. The support team is superb, always quick to answer emails and are very wonderful to speak with over the phone. I can easily check reports for ADR, RevPar, and daily revenue, based on the day, MTD, YTD, and compare to the day, month and year previous. All in all, it's everything we need.

CONS

It took a bit in the beginning to get used to having to scroll to get the guests info into their reservation, but now we are used to it. I do wish that it integrated with HotSchedules so that I could see my labor vs revenue without having to enter the numbers into a spreadsheet.

Reasons for switching to WebRezPro

OneTech as antiquated and kept glitching out on us. It was hard to make reservations and in the end it kept going down so much I literally was hand writing registration cards.

Sara

Reviewed April 2024

BOUTIQUE INN MANAGEMENT

Overall the webrespro team was exceptional getting us set up and we now have a rhythm of of our business being managed within thw tool

PROS

Great customer support to help with initial and ongoing setup and questions.

CONS

Some areas of the app are not intiative and still confusing to use. Customer support is great but i wish i could navigate withoutnthe help.

Reason for choosing WebRezPro

References, and other local hotels we respect used the tool

Renee

Hospitality, 501-1,000 employees

Accountant perspective

Like as an easy system for independent hotels

PROS

Easy to use, reports easy to run and find and easy to read

CONS

back dating, have had problems with keeping this turned off

Tony

Reviewed January 2024

WRP Feedback

Overall it is a good experience. I wish the above items were easier/smoother.

PROS

The customer service is fantastic! Always friendly and willing to help.

CONS

The booking calendar and limited integration options.

Hi Tony, thank you for sharing your thoughts on WebRezPro and for the kind words regarding our product support team. We're excited to let you know that an updated version of WebRezPro is on the horizon, featuring an enhanced booking calendar, and booking engine, among several other innovative features! Given WebRezPro's extensive network of over 130 software partners, we are confident in our ability to cater to your unique requirements. If you're in search of a particular integration, don't hesitate to get in touch with your account executive.

Replied February 2024

Review from Nantucket Inn

It has been great since we began using it in 2009.

PROS

It's in the cloud and you can work remotely, if need be, and is user friendly once user is familiar. Additionally, WRP support is very responsive, helpful, knowledgeable and friendly.

CONS

In a perfect world it would have sales and catering features to create contracts, BEO's etc. to compliment the group and events side. We are in process of integrating WRP with another sales and catering program.

Reasons for switching to WebRezPro

Inn Res was archaic. It is sol old, I couldn't enter it in the What products did you switch from so I wrote "InnRoad." I can't say for sure, but I surmise it was for the features and better technology.

Cathy

Reviewed May 2020

Property Management the Easy Way!

One of the biggest solutions that Web Rez Pro has provided is an accuracy of transaction history so that we can see when a reservation is altered who the person was, the date and the details of what was changed. This is especially fantastic when we have guests calling to book over the phone and we can see in real time the activity. It's also really nice to have such an easy ‘modification’ of a transaction should there be a change or need to adjust any of the pricing or taxes based on actuals, especially since we are in Mexico and have to convert our Pesos transactions based on the daily exchange rate, which is frequently different from the time of the quote or the first payment to the second payment. Honestly, the support is so far above standards it's amazing and no other platform provides the quality of service that is direct. It's so nice to not be fielded through a call center and waste time trying to get responses or assistance!! Live representatives that are experts allow us the freedom to do our job and focus on the face to face hospitality for our clients. I feel like we know the staff and they are quick to answer in great detail any questions or doubts and as a ‘dinosaur of technology’ that is priceless!!

PROS

As a small business owner, we have found the integration, training and support such an extremely important value that Web Rez Pro has provided to our company. When we first started we were so thrilled to have a fantastic calendar to utilize and see our occupancy in a snapshot view. Then we quickly realized that the customized reports were a huge time saver for our staff. We have used 6 other programs and this is by far the easiest to use, train your staff and the implementation from booking a reservation through the housekeeping department and maintenance. The implementation was so easy that we had 6 people trained within the first day! The automated emails are an amazing time saver as well! Thank you!!

CONS

I can’t say that there is a true negative; however, we are in Mexico and the only ‘wish’ I have is if we could have dual currency so that we could utilize the accounting features that are provided. My second wish is if we could track customer reviews more easily and keep as part of our history on our website which would be most valuable.

Reason for choosing WebRezPro

We researched over 15 companies and the value and service was an enormous benefit; along with the and flexible cost per room that Web Rez Pro provided was an enormous savings compared to other companies for the same services!

Reasons for switching to WebRezPro

We wanted more control over the details of transactions as we have a clientele that spans over 23 years in our boutique market and we wanted a more personalized platform with which to work from. Additionally, the other platforms did not allow us to customize our units as individual Condo's, Villas & Penthouses which we needed and the others more more 'Room Reservation' as in a typical hotel establishment and we are more unique.

AnaLisa

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2020

WebRezPro PMS Review

Before WebRezPro we were a mess. We used another reservation software company that was a big let down for us. What I mentioned about everything I liked most about WebRezPro was everything we didn't have with our former reservation software company. And the biggest and most crucial piece of WebRezPro that makes me push this company to others in the travel industry, is the customer support. I have never called for support (during working hours of course) and had no one answer. You all rock! From [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (our sales consultant) to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (my implementation coach), and support staff team members like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]...you make my life so much easier!!

PROS

I love everything about the software! It is so user-friendly that even this "old school" lady can use it. The first part for me was making the reservations online and off. It is desk-clerk friendly and traveler-friendly which ultimately makes it easier for my staff and customers. The second part has to be the email set-up for constant communication with my travelers. And the third, but not the last nor least, would be the integration of OTAs. All of this makes my life so much easier, and I finally sleep through the night without worry about my properties!

CONS

The only thing would be the integration with HomeAway, but I can do without for what I am getting upfront with your system.

Reason for choosing WebRezPro

I had friends who were already using WebRezPro and Iiked it a lot. I had my first meeting with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], was extremely impressed with his knowledge base and understanding of my lack of knowledge, and the rest is history!! Thank you all!!

Reasons for switching to WebRezPro

No customer support except by email to show us were to find and fix our problem in the online manual and a small if nonexistent report system. A nightmare!

Shawnda

Reviewed August 2022

Getting the Job done well

My overall experience has been pleasant. Most of the features make sense after I've asked, or I've been able to poke my way around and figure them out. The system interfaces with our restaurant fairly well, which is nice for when guests want to charge their meal to their room. Overall, pretty good system!

PROS

I like most of the features- I'm particularly fond of the Tape Chart/Calendar. I use this the most, and it was one of the most important features in our considerations for getting this system. It's fairly easy to use, and it's very clear when trying to "see" availability.

CONS

Editing reservations: While I understand what reasons there may be for it, having the "Change" and "Edit" features on reservations gets frustrating. Especially when it's just adding a note, or adding a day to the reservation. I'm used to AutoClerk- I'm used to being able to make changes, without having to switch between 'edit' and 'change'- when the guest is on the phone and jumping all around, this can be flustering.

Reasons for switching to WebRezPro

Our General Manager didn't like our previous system- which is a bit clunky. He was also wanting more marketing features, but that second part didn't work out as originally planned.

Emilija

Education Management, 201-500 employees

Reviewed April 2024

Simple, functional, but could use some fixes

Positive overall. Some bugs could use some fixing, and possibly streamlining the processes.

PROS

The simplicity of the program that works for our needs.

CONS

We configure changes ourselves using instructional videos, support would not do this for us.

Natalie

Hospitality, 51-200 employees

Wedding Manager

PROS

Customer service is second to none. staff is knowledgeable and efficient.

CONS

Loading rates can be cumbersome but overall a great system

Tania

Reviewed March 2024

WebRezPro is a Great Medium for my Booking Needs

PROS

Overall it's user friendly, in regards to basic booking, reporting, and calendar use, and your customer service is at the highest level.

CONS

Some editing functions are slightly complex for the average user.

Eric

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Reviewed September 2021

Robust and Affordable

WebRezPro handles all of the high and critical tasks that I could reasonably expect from a PMS / Online Booking system. When COVID hit and everything changed overnight, I was SO GRATEFUL that I could radically change my rate / booking policy combinations (sometimes daily), what rates were active, what just went dead, who was failing or coping, and keeping track of what guests booked from what channel with what policy, etc. I can through relatively unscathed, and I COULD NOT have done it without a solid system to back me up. They are a reliable partner.

PROS

I've been with WRP for 7 years now and they definitely change with the times. You're not going to be waiting on that update forever with these folks, and sometimes another company might be first, but they won't be very far behind, if not the leader. I do a lot of variable pricing, use any channel I can get my hands on that is bidirectional AND treats my guests well when there's a problem (looking at you, VRBO) , have multiple upsell services and items, and like to send specific correspondence based on the type of reservation rather than the general list of conditions that leaves everyone wondering. Has a great housekeeping module and the accounting side is easy. Their pricing is fair, simple, and very competitive. You can pay a lot more for the same or less.

CONS

This is both a pro and a con. They have a switch for almost everything so no matter how you run your business, they can tailor WRP to your environment. That said, they have a lot of switches, so be careful with your initial config. The booking engine could be just a little more slick, like having a dynamic total for the current reservation and options selected. I believe they are working on this, and while some of their competition has this, the competition often lacks more important features to drive revenue. (I've looked at a lot of PMS software.)

Feature set and price.

Lack of featurs

Lyn

Reviewed August 2018

Best decision

We are a 43-room family-owned hotel and came from a manual reservation system. WebRezPro was a life-saver. It's designed for many types of uses and easily adapted to our small property and staff. The "Pro" staff was awesome to work with during the transition and have always been there to assist, sometimes even late at night to answer questions (via email). They're willing to work with us (for a cost) on personalizing what we need; multiple employees are knowledgeable and available to answer questions. Installing Pro was the best thing that happened to our small property. Our business had grown to the point of needing a front-end system and Pro was there at the right time from a recommendation. I can't think of how we'd be struggling right now if we hadn't found WebRezPro.

PROS

It is easy to use. Once we figured out how the system was designed, it was easy to decide how to best fit our needs. Screens are easy to follow, drop-down menus are good. The videos are a plus when you're trying to train a half-dozen employees how to use the software. Each can progress at their own pace.

CONS

The "help" option needs to be broadened on the "search" level. I have never gone there and found what I was looking for, even trying to use multiple words. We need good/quick access to our "do not rent" guests but history is not easily accessible. Some of the menu items don't have videos. The hardest part of adapting to the software was understanding the intent of the individual procedure so that we would be able to use it based on what we need to pull from it.

DeEtte

Reviewed June 2019

By far the "best" Reservation System

Our experience has been wonderful! Customers service from our main rep, has been amazing and service from the technical support is always great. We really enjoy knowing that when we have a problem, question, or need to make changes that our service team is so easy to work with and will help in any way.

PROS

Webrezpro handles everything our boutique inn and RV park needs to run an efficient business. Reservations flow through our website via the reservation system module that is connected to our account and customers can easily book, make changes, etc. The system is moderately easy to use and the customer service team is amazing to help when you need it.

CONS

The booking options page needs to be enhanced. The customer should be able to see a picture(s) and see corresponding words of the additional booking option to entice the customer to add the booking option to the reservation. Example: Customer books a room for a birthday weekend stay, Webrezpro needs to present the booking option with a nice size picture of the item that the hotel wants the customer to add-on. It is very difficult for us to sell an add-on with words only. People need to see what they are getting with the add-on, then read the words.

Reviewed June 2021

Great product and people!

It’s a really great system I don’t have any complaints. When I started with Webrez I was much smaller than I am now and I found the cost a little challenging. I would recommend finding a way to lower the start up costs for businesses that are smaller than 25 units

PROS

It’s robust and they are always trying to make it better. The customer service is great so is the technical support.

CONS

It would be really nice to have integrated inventory management for rentals Like canoes and bicycles. It would be great if that system was both part of the online Reservation system but also had a separate online booking engine for people who weren’t staying with us and just wanted to rent equipment. It would also be awesome to integrate the weaver into the system

Reason for choosing WebRezPro

It was very professional looking the staff was professional and they assured me the same thing wouldn’t happen again like what the other company did to us I was also attracted to how robust it is

Reasons for switching to WebRezPro

They sold out to TripAdvisor and gave us two months to move all the reservations off the system I’m glad it happened in retrospect because were much happier with Webrez

Bruce

Reviewed February 2020

needs and app

PROS

ease of use /accounting and reports /cost for what I receive for small motel we only have 2 good seasons and the rest of the time its a minimal cost even with no bookings

CONS

constantly signing in even when computer is left on it times me out, when I turn on another device to sign in I have to search the company , then I have to pick from a list to find the right soft ware then I have to fill in name company id and password, many times I have to wait for authentication through my cell or email, thats 6 steps that could be reduced to 2 steps with an app press the app and add in password as everything else is saved in cookies on your device so much simpler and when you are a small team and responsible for so many other facets of your business these little encumbrances get to be quite annoying after so much repetition , also integrating this to my web page has proved to be impossible as the support left me hanging because they are not familiar with my webpage provider and I dont have a clue how it works , I was not able to integrate with facebook page either

price and ease of use

Hi Bruce, thank you for taking the time to write a review. We're sorry to hear you have been frustrated by the 2FA process. Your Account Executive will reach out to ensure your 2FA is set up correctly.

Replied February 2020

William

Hospitality, 1 employee

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.