• icon"Not only is the customer service great, but it is perfect for documentation and communicating with my child care families. I cannot give this program a better review."
  • icon"I like that we can see most of the activity upon opening the app. There are quite a few categories for use which I love too."
  • icon"Daily Connect is amazing for helping me in managing the communication of parents I work with the caretakers of their children."
  • icon"I am not sure if video is an option, so if I had to say one negative thing that would be it, not being able to send videos to the parents through the app."
  • icon"Some of the parents had to pay to get the app."
  • icon"Which then causes parents to call and complain thinking their child for instance hasn't had a diaper change in 6 hours."

All Daily Connect Reviews

Jake

Great way to keep my child close

Pros

Our daycare provider uses Daily Connect to keep us updated with our children during the day. For our infant, it's a great way to make sure he's eating enough and having enough diapers. For our 3 year old, we're able to see what he's working on throughout the day as the activity entry allows for customization and descriptions. We also really enjoy getting pictures of our kids throughout the day, and the messaging system is a wonderful way to talk directly to their teachers if something comes up.

Cons

It's difficult to go back to previous days for information. When the school uploads a document or news about illnesses at school, we only see it if we happen to look that day. It would also be nice to have a place where image uploads are kept so we can look through them like a gallery.

Nichol

May 2022

Easy to use for any size childcare program...worth your time and money!

I needed an easy to use and access program to communicate with my childcare client families. It needed to be easy for me to use and easy for families to access via computer and/or app on a smartphone. This ticks all of the boxes. I love "multiple entry" options for many things (meals, naps, etc), and that I can rearrange the dashboard only for the items I use. I can decide which features work for me (and there are so many to choose from now). When I started with Daily Connect, it was more simplistic, but I love being with them as they have grown and changed...and I still get the same personalized responses and quick answers when I need them. They are a wonderful company and will take care of you!

Pros

This is an easy to use way to stay in contact/update child care parents throughout the day. It does not take a lot of time, but gives the information to all families. Anytime I have had glitches or wanted a new feature, the customer service is TOP NOTCH! They contact you back very quickly, ask your opinion and listen to your concerns. If its a glitch, they fix it right away! If its a new feature to consider, they actually DO THIS! Your opinion and needs matter to them!

Cons

I have honestly never had any cons in the many years I have used the program. I suggest it all the time to colleagues, and have no plans to ever switch for my own program.

Kaley

Daily Connect is a good app

No issues with Daily Connect, just would like more features as other apps have improved over the years and Daily Connect is behind on these.

Pros

Love being able to add photos and start timers for naps. Daily Connect is nice for daily reports and showing the overall snapshot of the child's day.

Cons

This app is good but can use some sprucing up! Would love to see the app keep up more with technology and be able to go directly to the parents as we add activities. Other apps allow for open communication through the app and with DailyConnect you have to email the parent and hope they see it or find another app to communicate through.

Response from Seacloud Software

Many thanks for the review. Parents can download the Daily Connect app to view in real-time the information you are saving. This is automatic. You do not have to email parents to communicate, this is what the app is for. Maybe the email address of parents are not set up in your case? Please contact support@dailyconnect.com for help troubleshooting this issue. Thanks

Replied November 2021

Nuram

August 2022

Daily Connect Review

Overall very well

Pros

Product is easy to use and give parents the opportunity to see exactly what is happening during the child's day.

Cons

Sometimes the software does not sync well, and if a teacher uploads something it may not upload.

Erin

Highly Recommend!

Pros

I highly recommend Daily Connection to everyone that owns a daycare! It’s super fast and effective for daycare owners to provide updates to families. It’s amazing as parents don’t need to pay to access the information, and it’s a very low monthly fee for providers. Not only can you send picture updates, but also minute long videos. I’ve been using this software for coming up 2 years, and have no complaints. All my parents LOVE it and it’s amazing how everything stores within the app. You are able to easily review pictures uploaded years back within a few seconds.

Cons

I truly don’t think I have any complaint off the top of my head. I’ve been using this system for awhile and have nothing to report

Reasons for choosing Daily Connect

I choose daily connect for a few reasons: 1) the customer service when getting signed up as amazing. It was super quick and they were very easy to understand the process. 2) It costed my families receiving the information I inputted for $0. 3) It was very cost effective compared to other apps. 4) It’s appearance is super clean and easy to navigate for both me and my families.

Gina

May 2022

Daily Connect makes my day easier

I have been very happy with the attendance and sign in/out features that I use on the Daily Connect program.

Pros

The check in and check out feature for daily attendance is my main purpose for using this program.

Cons

Accessibility to some of the reports for attendance/teachers etc are a little cumbersome to access.

Reasons for choosing Daily Connect

I like the features I could get and the ease of use for them. I also appreciated that the billing was per child and not a mandatory monthly rate since I am just a home child care.

Reasons for switching to Daily Connect

Cost efficiency. I am a very small home child care, and their mandatory monthly enrollment fees were too expensive for what I needed the program for.

Amy

May 2022

Daily Connect just keeps getting better

Overall I'm thrilled with Daily Connect and recommend it to every family child care provider I know. It offers all the features I need, and then some!

Pros

I've been using DC almost since its beginning and it keeps getting better. The DC team continuously add features and are open to suggestions from users. Every time I contact them I get a reply very quickly. It has an attractive look, is easy to use, and is very customizable. I also like that all the information is saved in case I need to go back and look something up. I think it's a great value for the price!

Cons

I had to switch to Group in order to keep track of my own attendance, and now it requires 3 touches instead of a quick swipe to change from one child to another, but this is a very minor issue for me.

Reasons for choosing Daily Connect

It was much less expensive than the others but still offered all the features I wanted in a daily report app. It's a little more expensive now, but still reasonably priced for a small family child care program.

Emily

Awesome Communication App!

Awesome customer service and they are responsive to your input and have made changes based on the feedback. Fast at returning messages too!

Pros

The ease of using the application as well as the amazing features that make my job so much easier! Love customizable survey for when families at sign in each day. Makes doing the COVID screening a breeze. The calendar which allows you to post upcoming events, menus, etc. and you can set it to automatically send a reminder the day before, week before, etc.

Cons

This app is so incredible. It is difficult to think of anything I dislike except not seeing notifications sometimes.

Reasons for choosing Daily Connect

Price was much more affordable with my limited budget.

Maureen

Best app

I have been extremely satisfied with not only the app, but also the always responsive customer service

Pros

I am extremely satisfied with this app. Just when I think it meets all my needs, they make it even better

Cons

There aren’t any features that I dislike

Reasons for choosing Daily Connect

All the features for much lower cost

Highly recommend this App for Nannies

I work during the week and use it to document my activities and anything pertinent to the child I care for to keep the parents in the loop when they’re away from their child. It has been a great option and the value can’t be beat. It offers more than enough options for all sorts of circumstances and allows for some personalization as well.

Pros

Love how easy it is to use and share with the family I work with for sharing daily information and photos. They tell me how easy it is to see what’s going throughout the day. I also love that I can have as many pics as I’d like saved in the App. Maybe some edit options for some fun additions??

Cons

I would love to be able to save more videos per month and have better playback options. I realize that space is limited but a little more video option would be great

Dreama

Affordable and Easy to Use

I am happy with it so far.

Pros

I have tried other childcare software and Daily Connect has so far been the one I am happiest with. It is very easy to use and I like that you are charged per child and not a flat rate. This makes it fair for smaller daycares. Customer service is quick when you have a question and very helpful.

Cons

Well, when I remove a child they don't seem to be fully removed. They remain in the archived section. I'm not sure what the need for this is.

Cost mainly

Chelsey

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Daily connect review

Over all I am very satisfied with daily connect. I use it for my home daycare and would love to use it for my centre of 40 children I just wish that prices were better for more children.

Pros

I like that each child’s profile has their picture beside their name. I think how parents can sign children in and out or the educator and that there is attendance reports provided for the month. The parents love seeing photos of their children.

Cons

I think there should be a place for the parents to sign electronically with a signature on the monthly attendance report.

Tammy

I love Daily Connect

I love it and would recommend it to all preschool teachers.

Pros

I was looking for a way to be more environmentally friendly in my program. I wanted to move away from paper daily sheets for the parents. I started looking into communication apps and found Daily Connect. I tried it out and loved it! The parents in my program love it because they can see what's happening during the day in real time, and the especially love the pictures of their child's day.

Cons

I don't really have any cons because whenever I come across something that isn't as user friendly as I like, I make a suggestion and usually it ends up being improved. The Daily Connect team really cares about their product and makes improvements as they go alomg.

Sandra

Brilliant!

I love it! Parents love it! I use it every day and would be lost without it.

Pros

I love most aspects of the app. I love how interactive it is, how many different and useful functions it has and how easy it is to use.

Cons

I’d love to be able to add several photos at once and also if parents could countersign the accident forms, incident forms etc.

Reasons for choosing Daily Connect

Price. Ease of use. Simplicity.

Reasons for switching to Daily Connect

The other system was far too complicated and had several functions I didn’t need. Daily Connect has all I need and much more affordable.

Andrea

June 2022

Daily Connect is Everything a Mom Could Ask For!

Pros

My day care started using Daily Connect as a way to send parents updates throughout the day. Being able to see photos of my children during the day, seeing how long their naps are, what they ate that day, etc. is literally unmatched! I can communicate with the day care teachers and director in real time using the app. If either side ever has a concern it can be addressed right away. I'm able to save the photos on my app to my personal devices and keep them forever. This app is literally one of the reasons I'm so at ease with my children at day care. I can always peek in and see what they are doing!

Cons

There is absolutely nothing I would change about this app and I mean that!

Teresa

Teacher Review

I enjoy being able to look on it every morning as I come into work to see what is or could be happening with my students.

Pros

This is great quality communication for teachers to reach out and inform parents/families what is happening in the classroom and with their child.

Cons

Longer video captures would be a great addition so that we can share children in actual actions of exploration and reproduction of experiences being taught and learned.

Jaime