• Pros

• "I love that it is so easy to use and to explain to our parents. "

• "I like that the app is easy to navigate. I also love all the details that our provider can put on the app. "

• "I love how this app helps keep track of all the daily duties that comes with time frames. Also the fact that we can send pictures throughout the day is awesome as well."

• Cons

• "It can be a bit complicated to upload files as the parent back to the daycare, but usually works out in the end."

• "There are only a few features that are tricky but not dislikes by any means."

• "Not a thing. It was a great overall app. Maybe put in a way to pay care providers"

Browse Daily Connect Reviews

Jake from Creative Fundraising Advisors

Great way to keep my child close

Pros

Our daycare provider uses Daily Connect to keep us updated with our children during the day. For our infant, it's a great way to make sure he's eating enough and having enough diapers. For our 3 year old, we're able to see what he's working on throughout the day as the activity entry allows for customization and descriptions. We also really enjoy getting pictures of our kids throughout the day, and the messaging system is a wonderful way to talk directly to their teachers if something comes up.

Cons

It's difficult to go back to previous days for information. When the school uploads a document or news about illnesses at school, we only see it if we happen to look that day. It would also be nice to have a place where image uploads are kept so we can look through them like a gallery.

Sarah from Children's Discovery Academy

CDA using Daily Connect

Overall experience with Daily Connect is very positive!

Pros

The parents at our center love the app! They like that they can communicate to the teachers and the teachers can communicate to them. Posting photos is another plus for the parents especially when their child just starts, it's nice for them to see how well they are doing! When I used to work in the classroom, it was nice to be able to just log stuff on the classroom iPad then writing everything on sheets. Using Daily Connect makes the teacher's lives easier!

Cons

The only con would be going to Daily Connect on a normal computer (to your website). The website is very slow and takes awhile to load things. It's still helpful using Daily Connect website for me as the Assistant Director, I just wish it was a little faster!

Chandell from Educational Services

Useful and convenient

Pros

Being able to see what my child is doing all day.

Cons

Kids keep randomly disappearing off my account.

Rebecca from Bec’s Family Day Care

Daily connect user 4+ years

I have been using daily connect for about 4yrs now and have loved my experience. The support team are always prompt to answer questions and help with issues. Using this app had truely been a life saver for my journey as an Educator. It’s so easy to just tap the app, write a few words, snap a picture and save it. Knowing the parents will be updated and everything is right there if I need to view it later

Pros

As an early childhood Educator I have found daily connect useful to track each child’s journey. Parents love being able to view and stay updated what’s happening in the ‘now’ meals, sleeps, toilet, medical, pictures etc. It’s helpful that both parties can enter information.

Cons

There isn’t anything that I don’t like about the current software as such, but would be great with a few additional extras such as being able to have video’s.

Abigail from Once Upon A Time Early Learning Center

Highly recommended!

Pros

We have used DailyConnect for about five years for our child care center. Our families love the real time updates about their child's day. Some even use DailyConnect around the clock to track their children's activities, photos, and routines of daily life at home. This allows us to have seamless communication with families about when a child last ate or if they will be coming in later than normal. We have referred many many people to the app.

Cons

If we have an internet service disruption, of course it affects our ability to communicate quickly with families via the app; however, that is no fault of DailyConnect.

Anita from Lil' Dreamers In Home Child Care

In Home Provider <3 Daily Connect

My overall experience with Daily Connect is that it has made my day to day activities with my child care kiddos so much easier.

Pros

I love that there is an option to enter more than one child at a time. It is a true time saver! I would be lost without that function. Thank you for making my daily life that much easier.

Cons

The only con that I would say is that it is geared toward really young children. I do use it for my preschool age kiddos as well, but it would be nice to have one set just for preschool age children.

Lauren from Individual & Family Services

Fantastic

I have had no issues. I love that I can look back and see photos of kids. I also like that you can snooze kids if they are gone for summer.

Pros

I love that I can put photos and everything parents want to know about their child’s day. It’s very easy and quick. Makes my life a lot easier.

Cons

There really isn’t anything that I don’t care for. The only thing I could think of is when you enter that they had a bottle it may help if you then put started or finished vs using the timer

Jessica from childcare

Daily Connect is the best tracking software I have ever used.

its a Great app and we love it and will continue to use it.

Pros

I LOVE this app I use it daily and recommend it to all of my friends with kids. Its easy to use and has a great interface. both my husband and i have no problem communicating out child's needs with the app and we love the "alexa" controlled capabilities.

Cons

i wish the food types features were shareable

Amy from Amy & Kids Co Family Child Care

Daily Connect is the Best!

Daily Connect is a quick and easy alternative to a paper daily sheet. It saves money and the environment, and my parents love being able to check in on their children during the day.

Pros

Easy to use with tons of customizations so I can set it up exactly the way I want it.

Cons

The desktop version isn't as pretty to look at as the app.

Lauren from Home Daycare

Excellent

Pros

It is very easy to use. My clients are really happy with. I love that the app keeps all of the pictures on file. I have had parents tell me they really appreciate the records that it takes. They can check it when they are at the doctors office and tell the doctor what happens at daycare. It’s excellent

Cons

Everything is great, except when they decide to change it up a bit.

Jaime from Kids Korner Home Dayacre

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Parents will love you for it!

I have use daily connect for about 10 years now. We went from paper daily reports to the daily connect and I will say it’s huge having it. We post every moment and as much iinformation as we can and parents absolutely love it! It’s for sure some of the reason parents chose us over other programs!

Pros

They connect for parents to their child daycare is so important! Daily connect helps you with that. Our clients love being able to get a play by play throughout their day on their kiddos. Along with pictures and other information it helps keep them connected with their kids throughout the entire day while they are away from them!

Cons

I wish it had a video option, i love sending pictures to the parents throughout their day and many response right back how it’s makes there days at times especially rough work days when they wish they could be home with their kiddos. It’s would be awesome to send them a video sometimes pictures don’t capture or tell the extra special moments. This would be a huge benefit for us the parents and the app!

Nichole from Marvelous Imaginations Child Care

Couldn't live without it!

I couldn't run my business successfully without it. I love everything about this app!

Pros

I love everything about this system, but most importantly the customer service is outstanding! I have only had to inquire 2 times, and both issues were handled within minutes. The developer directly contacted me via email. I was extremely impressed! Not only is the customer service great, but it is perfect for documentation and communicating with my child care families. I cannot give this program a better review! 10 out of 10!

Cons

I wish that there were group options like we are able to do for picture uploads. Being able to add in a meal or message for an entire group without posting on individual profiles would be much faster and seamless.

Response from Seacloud Software

Replied January 2019

Many thanks for the feedback. You can actually post any entry to an entire group of children, just tap on the child selector at the top of the screen and select several children before saving the entry. Please contact support@dailyconnect.com if you need more info.

Susan from Werner Crawford Accounting

Keeps me conncted!

We have used this app for several years and it is helpful in keeping a photo journal of my growing kids. It used to be free but I don't mind paying the few bucks every month, especially since they took away the minimum charge.

Pros

My kids are getting older so we mainly use the photo button the most. Our nanny is awesome at taking pictures during the day so that not only myself, but anyone else I invite (grandparents, etc) can keep connected as well. The medicine logging is very helpful as well.

Cons

I would love to be able to "like" photos. Also some video options would be good. Have to have a nanny or daycare that is willing and able to use it.

Elizabeth from Daycare

DailyConnect is my Daycare Tool Go-To!

It helps will storage of legally binding signatures, looking at development of children and being able to have record of important daily happens at the daycare.

Pros

I think the DailyConnect app is extremely helpful in using throughout the day of running a small in home daycare. There is so much at my fingertips to be able to put to use in order to be a wonderful daycare provider to the children and families I work with. It is easy to use and I would recommend this to anyone in my line of work or even a nanny wanting to keep in communication with the parents of the child(ren). Thanks DailyConnect for a great app!

Cons

I am not sure if video is an option, so if I had to say one negative thing that would be it, not being able to send videos to the parents through the app.

Jessica from Little Sprouts Nursery School

Overall satisfied

I enjoy from an admin prospective and seeing what children are in each classroom for a whole building prospective. Makes my job easier without having to physically go to each classroom. Families show to communicate a bit better by using it than if we hadn't. Really happy with it!

Pros

It makes functioning in the classroom so much easier and keeps the classroom running on track. Families find it comforting knowing what their child is doing in basically live time.

Cons

Each version is showing to be a little different per each tablet or update. In my position I am all over throughout our classrooms and gets sometimes sticky to use trying to relearn each one. We have had a few glitches that will randomly sign children out but we are able to catch those issues. Minor things - overall really helpful.

use for family childcare

Overall, Daily Connect saves me time and money allowing more time with the children and constant communication with the parents.

Pros

Daily connect has a variety of categories to choose from. I no longer have to write reports for children every day on paper. The daily app saves time and also the parents love being able to see what their child is doing immediately. The pictures help parents know their child is safe and comfortable at my home.

Cons

The assessment section is to small and doesn't have enough categories for me to send assessments to families about their children.

Susan from Home Day Care

Great for home day care provider

The parents see what we did today with pictures. I had a child have an allergic reaction I took pictures on and posted to daily connect..Had to call 911, the parent used the pictures to show the doctors how fast his face blew up and how bad it was. The parent thanked me for having the pictures and it helped to get the best medical treatment for her child.

Pros

Easy to use and my parents love it. I can type the meal in once and select all and all my parents see what we ate for lunch etc. Great way to communicate with parents and keep them up to date with what is going on during the day.

Cons

Sleep time can mess up

LaKesha from Kesha's Kids Family Child Care

Really love using Daily Connect

My overall experience has been great! The software is easy to use and the parents of my students really enjoy receiving information about their child each day. I had a technical issue one time and it was quickly resolved in a few hours. I really love Daily Connect!!

Pros

What I really like most about this software, is the ability to document all activities that my students do throughout the day and attach pictures. My parents really love being able to see and read a full detailed report about their child's day!!

Cons

The least thing I like about the software is the lack of diversity shown with the "Mood" face icon. I think you should be able to change the face icons to represent different students.

Jessica from Landry Early Childhood Center

The best family communication app!

Pros

I am a teacher and this program makes it so easy to communicate and update families throughout the day. Families love that they can get notifications through the app, and love the pictures that we send. When the end of the year comes and it is time for the children to move to the next classroom it is is so easy to transfer their account to the next classroom. It’s the best!

Cons

The only con to this program is that you are unable to send videos.

Carly from kite realty group

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Great tool for working moms

Pros

I love being able to get notifications about what is going on with my children during the day while I am at work. Also I use it to check to see when my husband picks them up.

Cons

Currently having is issues with notifications. I am not getting them on my phone. I go into the app multi times a day and turn them back on and then they turn off. So to see what’s happening I have to go into the app instead of just seeing the notifications which I like better .

Katie from Country Village ELC

My staff and parents love it!

Daily Connect has been a wonderful way for us to get rid of daily tracking papers. Our parents are more engaged, and it makes schoolwide messaging a breeze! On the rare occasions that we have had technical trouble, our questions are answered and problems are resolved quickly. It is amazingly helpful and works nicely with our small business budget!

Pros

Daily Connect helps the teachers track the children's daily needs and activities. It also helps the parents feel connected throughout the day. They absolutely love that we can post pictures of their child.

Cons

Occasionally, we have trouble getting items to sync, or have to close the program to access a differnt program.

Decent App

My overall experience has been great. My families love it and that’s what’a most important.

Pros

What I like most about the DailyConnect app is how easy it makes communicating with several families at once. My families love receiving pictures and updates regarding their child throughout the day. It’s also super convenient vs having to carry a pen and paper to jot everything down.

Cons

I didn’t really have any negative feedback about the app until the recent requirement of payment. I operate a small in-home daycare and while the charge isn’t a lot, it’s still an expense that I have to budget into my monthly expenses.

Peg from Wiggles 'n Giggles Wee Care

Great app for tracking childcare kids

This had been a have benefit to my childcare business. The parents love knowing what their Littles are up to in real time. It makes drop off and pick up take very little time because everything is in the app.

Pros

Ease of use and customer service are big plusses with this app. It's very user friendly, and constantly being made better - adding new great features! My questions have always been answered in a very timely manner.

Cons

Can't think of anything. The cost is very affordable.

Courtney from DEFYMCA Early Learning Centers

Proud user

Pros

We enjoy most all features on this app and use it in 3 centers we have from Infant through Preschool. We are always discovering new things we can use it for and new tricks with in it. This is a great sources of communication with families and we love how long it keeps all the information and how we can chart things if we need to.

Cons

There are only a few features that are tricky but not dislikes by any means.

Meryl from Little Einstein Montessori

Great app!

I have been using this app for almost 6 years and it’s so great to keep everyone on the same page. I’ve used it in a daycare and as a nanny. I’ve used the desktop website version, the iPhone app, and the iPad app. I tell everyone I know in childcare about this app!

Pros

I love the different ways organize & view entries and being able to look back at whatever date you need to!

Cons

Sometimes the notifications are delayed coming through but I’m not sure if that’s the app or my network

Sarah from Wee Knights Child Development Center

Good Quality

Pros

It is very easy to add kids, and keep in contact with their parents. It makes parents feel at ease when they can see everything.

Cons

I wish we could sign in/sort staff by room. I dont like having to sort through the names of all the staff in the center. It would be easier to only have two or three names to click back and forth with.

Response from Seacloud Software

Replied January 2019

Thanks for the feedback. You can assign teachers by rooms in the settings > teachers page on the web application.

Rachel from Kohl's

Love this app!

Pros

I love that I can have access on my desktop at work but also access via app. I am able to check in on my son during the day whether I am at my desk or in between meetings. The messaging function is great and I love the option for photos. It's so easy to download them right off the app and save them to my photo library on my phone!

Cons

Sometimes it doesn't sync as quickly on the app as it does on desktop.

Sarah from Sioux Falls YMCA Child Development Center

Wonderful Child Care App

I love the customer service. Anytime I am having any issues I usually get responses back very quickly and they get resolved quickly too.

Pros

The thing I like most about this software is the ease of use. My new staff have seemed to catch on very quickly and parents don't usually have too many questions on setting up on their side.

Cons

The thing I like least about this software is that we use kindles and they are the last to be updated.

Daniella from Precious Cargo Childcare Center

Life Changing

This software allows my parents to sign in and out without having to use paper. Parents get a report immediately after they sign their child out. It's quick and it's easy!

Pros

This software allows me to save on paper. I am able to access it from my desktop, laptop, tablet or my mobile phone.

Cons

The length of time it takes to upload and download the attendance report. I prefer to speak to someone live instead of corresponding via email.

Keane from Kohl’s Child Development Center

Good, but...

Pros

We have contact with the parents at our fingertips. There is less of s need to get back to the room to make sure we didn’t miss anything.

Cons

When we have a notification (usually a message from a parent), we have to toggle through all of the children to figure out who needs our attention. It would be great if thee was an icon (number or image) on the child’s picture whose parent left the message.

Lori from Bright Start Learning Center

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Daily Connect is a great choice for us!

Overall, we are very happy with Daily Connect. It’s user friendly, it is budget friendly, it offers many functions, and customer service has been great the hand full of times we needed to contact them. I highly recommend Daily Connect to existing and new upcoming centers!

Pros

Daily Connect was very user friendly. We were able to roll this program out to our families quickly and easily. Affordability was also important and Daily Connect was budget friendly and still offered so many functions we were looking for.

Cons

Initially we had some kinks with the mobile site but that was rectified rather quickly.

Hannah from Light of life childcare 9

Daily connect

Pros

Daily Connect is a wonderful way to be able to keep record of the childs day. Parents love to see what their children are up to and that they are being well taken care of. I love how easy and simple this app is to use. The support team always gets back to me within hours if I seem to come across any questions I may have. I would recommend Daily Connect to all providers and teachers.

Cons

I love everything about Daily Connect. Sometimes during updates I have to log out then in again for the software to adjust to working right

terri from union hill day school

Get ahead of your competition!

We have been using daily connect for over 5 years. It is one of the most popular things new families comment on when they join our school. Parents are use to using technology in their daily routines and felt that the "paper" reports were outdated!

Pros

The quick and efficient way to communicate with the parents.

Cons

Parents sometimes struggle with finding the code to join Daily connect. However, I often think it is due to email going to spam.

Nathan from Dahl Consulting

Industry: Animation

Great tool for parents

Pros

It’s very easy to use and I love that I get updates about my kids all day. It’s a really easy way to keep them in mind throughout the day. It also makes it very easy to communicate with teachers. The teachers can also share pictures through the day and that’s really nice!

Cons

Nothing really to dislike. It’s easy to use on my web browser on my mobile device or on my laptop.

Nicole from The Discovery Tree

Love DailyConnect!!

I love DailyConnect I’ve used it with 2 different daycares I’ve owned. My parents live it as well. I also love the feature that my parents have pinckdes to sign in and out everyday on my computer and it notifies me when a parent is picking up.

Pros

Love that I am able to communicate with my parents and they are able to see what their child is doing daily!

Cons

I love everything!! There isn’t anything I don’t like

Saves the Baby Headaches

Pros

Ease of use and the ability to keep and see everything in real time. Especially when having hectic schedules this eliminates the need to ask a dozen questions about my child's day when I can just review it and enjoy my time with my son.

Cons

There's no cons at this time. The only request would be a dark mode as we use the app to start the bedtime timer when we are rocking our child to sleep. Some phones, even when the brightness is all the way down still are too bright for a barely lit room.

Cayla from Precious Angels Learning Center

Great app!

Pros

That parents can message right to the classroom and vise versa. I also like that the parents can use the app from home and input information for the classrooms about their child.

Cons

That the last names of the children are first. Because of confidentiality we don't share last names and so staff doesn't know that information at first, with the icons being small on the new dashboard we can only see the last names of kids, which throws us off a bit. Wish we could send videos to the parents

Aubree from Kid's Kampus Learning Center

Daily Connect

Overall we have enjoyed this app and our parents love it too. They are able to communicate with us through the app and see darling pictures of their children.

Pros

I love that it is so easy to use and to explain to our parents.

Cons

One thing I'd like to have changed is for you to be able to add or delete teachers from the iPad instead of having to get online to change it.

Tisha from Miss Tisha’s Daycare

Awesome app

I highly recommend this app. My parents LOVE DAILYCONNECT!!

Pros

Cons

No complaints here. I love the apps. I couldn’t have asked for a better app to help run my in home daycare.

Kelly from Kohls

Easy, straight forward experience.

Daily connect does a great job of getting the information I need to me quickly and easy to view.

Pros

I love the user navigation and icons on the home screen. It makes it very clear of how to get to what you're looking for.

Cons

Not being able to quickly view attachments such as Menus for the day. It has a long lag but certainly isn't bad by any means.

Great App for Childcare Providers and Parents Alike!

Fantastic!

Pros

This software is easy to use and offers many applicable categories to log for each child during the day. I love being able to send images and messages to multiple families in one simple app!

Cons

I would love to have the ability to send short video clips. Other than that, I have no complaints.

Elaine from Kids Explorers

Preschool Director

It is a great feature to promote our center. Prospective parents like the fact that they can see what is happening with their child in the classroom as it happens. They also appreciate the conversations they can have with the classroom teacher. It helps us maintain the ratios that we need to be sure to maintain.

Pros

I like the way we can connect with our families. We interact through email or the app. It helps with keeping track of attendance and classroom staffing. We have received positive feedback from our parents. Our parents particularly enjoy the photos.

Cons

We would like to be able to share videos with our parents. We do not have that capability at present.

Amanda from Apple Academy Learning Center

Great App

I love using Daily Connect! Wonderful app to keep parents connected.

Pros

I like using it as a daycare provider. Parents love it and being connected to their children during the day! I love how you can take pictures then parents can save them on their smartphone.

Cons

Sometimes the connection can be a little slow.

Maritha from SwedeCare

Great for logging child's daily routine

Pros

The parents can log in an check how the child is doing during the day withch is great when you have worried new parents.

Cons

When I have a log in screen and my screen both loaded on the computer at the same time, it logs me off when I switch back to my screen so I constantly have to log in.

Bridgitte from Education

Older children

Pros

I like how you can do a mass more for the whole class and send pictures to families.

Cons

I think the software should change with age. The older the children get the icons should change or be removed from the screen. Like their should be something that states self help skills for prek students.

Candice from Mes Enfants Learning Family Childcare

LOVE IT

I absolutely love Daily Connect. It makes my life much easier!

Pros

I love that my clients can now sign in and out electronically. I also love that the parents get a live feed of their child's day as well as receive an emailed summary.

Cons

That the sign in/out time can be modified after signing in.

Jamie from Amazing Explorers Academy

Child Care Center

Pros

It's an all in one app. The parents are able to access it whenever they would like and it's user friendly.

Cons

We currently use tablets in our facility and the app tends to erase updates the staff have put in the app. Which then causes parents to call and complain thinking their child for instance hasn't had a diaper change in 6 hours. But in reality the teachers inputted it, but then when they went back into the app, their input disappeared.

Renay from Optum

Daycare mom

It’s so easy to connect with the teachers and have peace of mind knowing your child is having a great day

Pros

Being able to have the app easily accessible during the day to see pictures of what my son is doing during the day

Cons

I have no cons to report. I have easily used this for years

Colleen from Children’s Discovery Academy

We love daily connect

I use it everyday to have a real time update for the parents of my students. They can message me and they love all of the pictures and updates we provide all day!

Pros

EVERYTHING! As a teacher this is an amazing app to stay connected to my parents.

Cons

I wish we could send videos along with pictures!

Good Quality Program

Good experience able to check in on my children while they are at daycare and I am at work.

Pros

The constant updates to what my children are doing every day.