All Marketing 360 Reviews

1-25 of 1,074 Reviews

Roy

Reviewed June 2018

Great Team of Professionals to Work With

It all works together. That is incredibly important. You need all your sources to be able to come into one location and be tracked. Leads are the businesses life blood.If you can't track everything you do, you are just shooting in the dark.

PROS

Most small businesses have a person to do their website, another to do their social media. Working with the team at Marketing 360 I have an expert in every field working on my businesses that are working together. They created a great logo, an incredible website that I have received major accolades for, social media, blogs, videos, etc. that all work together to make my business look professional and keep me on page one for all my keywords. Then they do all the things I hate doing like setting up and populating my CRM. They provide a calendar where my assistance can update my calendar. Then they do something most small businesses never do; they track EVERYTHING. We know immediately when something is working or not working. Most businesses are just shooting in the dark. This process take a while. If you only tried Marketing 360 for 6 months, you haven't given it a fair shake. Marketing takes a while. I know. I have been doing marketing for several years. It takes time to dial it in. Time busy business people do not have. That why I turned 99% of my marketing over to a TEAM, the team of Marketing 360; They work together to bring me customers and brand my business with a consistent message.

CONS

I wish the calendar would tie into my other calendars. Other than that, I have been very satisfied with Marketing 360 and the software.

Roy, thank you so much for your review and feedback. We appreciate and value the feedback. All ships rise together and we are excited to work with you and build your business up continuously. Thanks for your business.

Replied July 2018

Mohamed

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Reviewed August 2023

My experience with Marketing 360

This program enabled me to save time through tools, analytics and reporting data to measure campaign effectiveness, and enable data-driven decision making. Social media monitoring and engagement can help improve interactions with customers. And this is a very good thing in my opinion

PROS

The thing I liked the most is enabling me to manage social media, analytics and automation, and enabling me to strengthen relationships and gain customer satisfaction.

CONS

Yes, I may feel that there are some shortcomings such as incorporating machine learning for more predictive and accurate marketing analytics, advanced search engine optimization (SEO) tools for better search engine rankings, Video marketing tools...

Reasons for switching to Marketing 360

Just a friend advised me to try Marketing 360, and I found that working on it was easier for me, so I decided to continue

Mohamed, We appreciate your positive feedback about our platform and the tools provided. Thank you for choosing our Marketing 360. We hope to continue providing you with valuable tools and data to aid in your business decisions.

Benjamin

E-Learning, 1 employee

Reviewed May 2024

Absolutely HORRIBLE

PROS

Honestly my business was held back by agreeing to work with Marketing 360. I do NOT recommend using them. They didn't actually work closely with me to understand my goals and their content was horribly generic.

CONS

They were not knowledgable at all about their job. They literally ruined my Youtube Channel. (Long Story)

Loureen

Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Reviewed February 2024

Solid Marketing Automation .

It is our all time marketing tool. Campaigns,lead management and general marketing. It handles so much marketing related tasks with ease.

PROS

Easy to cut across all social media platforms for marketing. It has all topics and products of choice. Reduces cumbersome emails related to marketing. Appointment scheduling for meetings are fast and done online. Best follow up for billing and invoicing.

CONS

I think it has been a great experience and well supported Incase we need assistance.

Hanane

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

Reviewed January 2024

Marketing journey

It was one of the best experiences I've ever had

PROS

It is a great internet marketing strategy .It meets the needs and preferences of customers and promotes brand recognition and recognition

CONS

It is irregular for users .It should be further developed

Reasons for switching to Marketing 360

A very great application in marketing practice

Hanane, Thank you for your positive feedback! We are glad to hear that the internet marketing strategy has met your needs and preferences, and has helped promote brand recognition and awareness. We strive to continuously improve and provide excellent services to our customers. Thank you for choosing us.

Milla

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Matrix360

Very satisfied customer, Thank you. Time saving and less effort.

PROS

- It offers a comprehensive suite of marketing tools in one platform, which can simplify marketing efforts for small businesses. - The platform is user-friendly and easy to navigate, even for those with limited technical knowledge. - The analytics and reporting features are robust, providing valuable insights into website traffic, email campaign performance, and other key metrics. - The customer support team is responsive and helpful, offering guidance and assistance when needed. - The pricing is transparent and competitive, making it accessible for small businesses with limited budgets.

CONS

It's an all-in-one marketing platform that can help you streamline your marketing efforts and save time.

Milla, Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a detailed and positive review. We are thrilled to hear that our platform has been able to simplify your marketing efforts and provide valuable insights through our analytics and reporting features. Our customer support team works hard to provide responsive and helpful assistance, so we are glad to know that you have received guidance when needed. Thank you for choosing our platform for your marketing needs. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to continuing to support your business.

Martin

Airlines/Aviation, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed November 2023

All In One Marketing Platform

PROS

The software is simple to use. Worldclass support team. Social media intergration has really helped me to boost numbers and our brand. The customer login portal is straightfoward and easy to use. The visual presentations are the best, I have worked with other marketing tools and nothing beats or comes close to this.

CONS

No drawbacks, works perfect for me and my company

Martin, Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with us. We're glad to hear that our software has been simple to use and that our support team has been able to assist you effectively. It's also great to know that our social media integration has helped boost your numbers and brand. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to have you as a satisfied customer.

Alberto

Automotive, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Marketing 360 is my go-to for all my digital marketing needs! It's user-friendly and packed with features.

PROS

I love the seamless integration of all marketing tools in one platform. The reporting and analytics are also top-notch.

CONS

I wish the pricing plans were more affordable for small businesses. Also, the learning curve can be steep for beginners.

Alberto, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are glad to hear that you find the platform to be user-friendly and are enjoying all the features. We look forward to continuing to work with you!

Samba

Market Research, 201-500 employees

Human resources

PROS

It's doesn't have every easy thing and i like working with people who knows what they want

CONS

Infact the lies are too much they'll tell you, you will be paid very

Cédric

Banking, 201-500 employees

Reviewed December 2022

Marketing 360

PROS

It is very easy to use and understand and offers several interesting features

CONS

It is necessary to think about improving the interface and functionalities

Raju

Retail, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed April 2024

Marketing 360 for business

PROS

Easy to use and useful tool to reach targeted people

CONS

Sometimes it keeps refreshing but overall its great

Raju, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are happy to hear that our tool has been easy for you to use and has helped you reach your targeted audience. We strive to provide our customers with a useful and efficient platform, and it is always rewarding to receive positive feedback.

1 employee

Reviewed July 2022

Small Business Owners and SAHMs stay away, This is NOT your answer

They were horrible to work with. They neglected my account and almost never reached out to me, they only responded when I was wondering what they were doing with my money and when I complained about not seeing anything happen. They nickel and dime you for every little thing on your website, all set up costs thousands and takes MONTHS or longer to be up and running. They switched my contact and account manager several times, many new ones blaming the previous one for the fact that I had nothing to show for the thousands of dollars I had invested. If you try to cancel they have a rule that you have to give them so much notice and they will still charge you for 30 or 60 days. They ran a few ads that got me NO leads, it felt like they didn't know anything about key word research or running ads. They charge you a ton saying they are setting up SEO stuff on your site but I never saw any leads. Everything about them just felt like a huge waste of money and time and energy and it was all SO FRUSTRATING.

PROS

It seemed all inclusive. They were willing to help you try and figure it out.

CONS

There was WAY more features than I needed. I didn't need 1/10th of them when I started, but it doesn't matter, you still pay their full flat rate fee even if you don't use much of it. Even if you don't use ANY of it, they still charge you that fee which is steep for SAHMs.

Reasons for switching to Marketing 360

I wanted more help with the automation and I wanted help understanding and doing facebook ads. Both were a waste of time and money, they helped me with neither.

Investment Management, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2017

Need Professional Help? You need Marketing 360

Nexgen Software Services http://nexgent3.com/ has been in business since 1997. We have always done VERY well with simple advertising up until about 2 or 3 years ago. Sales have slipped and we have had a hard time reaching our desired customers. I finally broke down and started looking for professional help. I spent a lot of time online searching through many different marketing firms. There are so many to choose from it really made it a difficult choice to finally pick one. The reason I picked Marketing 360 was simple. The videos and the mentality they promoted in their videos was the same as my company. I know we work hard if not harder than anyone for the success of our clients and I felt that Marketing 360 was going to give me that same attention to detail that we needed. The day trading / investment world is a very competitive marketing arena. Probably more difficult than Doctors , Lawyers or Plastic Surgeons. Bottom line, everyone as Marketing 360 have done everything possible to make our business grow. We have now been with them for over 6 months and the difference in our online marketing , SEO and online presence is night and day what it was before. If you need help, professional help, you must make the commitment and let Marketing 360 work to help you better your business. I would highly recommend them , I can't see myself or my business being without them. I hope you will take the time to really investigate and give them the opportunity. I have clients that are in the marketing business and I have had them personally audit everything that Marketing 360 has done so I could get an honest outside second opinion. The results didn't surprise me, my audit of M360 was a resounding 110% positive. Taking the leap of faith is the hard part. Loving what they do is the easy part. I appreciate and look forward to continuing some exponential growth with Marketing 360.

PROS

Everything is very simple and easy to use.

CONS

Only thing I would like to see is live up to the minute stats which i think is coming on the next version.

John, thank you so much for taking the time to give us your input! You've been a very loyal customer over the years and we have really enjoyed partnering with you. Ultimately, we exist to help small businesses grow; we're honored you chose us! It's not easy to trust others with the success of your business, and we take that responsibility seriously. Thanks again!

Replied August 2018

Tyler

Medical Practice, 1 employee

Reviewed July 2018

Don't Trust Them

Overall do not trust this company. You can say they don't know what they are doing when it comes to ads. They screwed me over on their sales pitch and nothing they said they would do to my website was carried over into their work. Plugins were deactivated and deleted from my website when we were done.

PROS

Prior to signing up with this company their sales team was contacting me almost everyday with their pressure sales tactics. "What's taking you so long to finish what you're doing with your website". So many statements like that which then lead them to say they could do what was needed. Which they didn't. There wasn't one good thing about this company. Ads were late, not promoted, graphic design was poor quality and no imagination.

CONS

We planned on launching the first ads campaign on Black Friday and they missed the launch. Their excuse was they were snowboarding. They didn't think it was a big deal and brushed it off. I signed up with them because their sales department said they could help me with my website. I needed video integration, stats and a email pop up. They were confident prior to signing their contract that they could do it until after I paid them. Prior to signing their contract I ran my own ads for 3 weeks on Google and I brought 30,000 visitors to my website with a average stay of 5 minutes. In their 4.5 months of ads they brought a total of 3,500 visitors with a average stay of .5 seconds. Nothing they said in the beginning was carried over into their advertising strategies. Zero remarketing was done the majority of the money spent was on Facebook. When you sign up with them you basically pay for someone to take a image off Google and add caption to it. That is all they did. When I was done with their advertising I had a lot of plugins (wordpess) deactivated prior to them leaving my website. They were also following random people on Instagram.

Hi Tyler, Thank you for providing your feedback. It disappoints us you feel this way and would like to address your concerns. We developed a marketing game plan for one of your two businesses, and we trusted the information you gave us was up-front and correct. Just before signing on, you made the decision to change which business you would be bringing on board with us but chose to utilize a marketing strategy developed for your other business. The planned Black Friday campaign was, in fact, ready to launch, pending your final approval. We made multiple attempts to reach you for final approval well in advance of Black Friday. However, you weren't able to respond to us until the Monday following Black Friday. It also seems that either your analytics are off, or you misrepresented your previous marketing strategy to our team. 30,000 visitors in three weeks via Google ads would indicate you spent more on ads in two days, before hiring us, than what you invested into your ads over the course of our four month (not 2+years) relationship. We agree that trust is important in a partnership, and we'd likely agree it must go both ways. We work hard for our clients. We're sure you do as well. We wish you the best moving forward.

Replied September 2018

Brian

Reviewed April 2017

Very robust platform

In May of 2016, we decided to work with Madwire's Marketing360 software/platform after both a bad previous experience with another company and some thorough internet research. As a niche business with very little experience and history managing any advertising/marketing campaigns, we had many questions regarding the software. Fortunately, we worked with Customer support representatives, who worked very hard to provide honest feedback and guidance on our campaign to start. Now that we have become familiar with the software, we really look forward to continue using the platform as we expand our business.

PROS

The data delivered to users is both extremely relevant and timely The customer login/portal/dashboard is very user-friendly and easy to understand. As a caveat, I am from a younger generation that grew up using technology on a daily basis.

CONS

-In the past, there were occasional reporting discrepancies when running daily reports for a given month and comparing the amounts to the same MTD reports over time (i.e. Daily ad spend / visits / conversions). However, when comparing daily reports for multiple months over time to MTD reports, the discrepancies were not a problem. Fortunately, this was a very MINOR technical issue that did not significantly impact our experience with the software. -Occasionally, we would receive "internal server error" messages when logging into the old portal during the evenings, which resulted in no data being visible. This does not appear to be an issue with the updated software.

Brian, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We're glad you've found the platform easy to navigate. Continue giving us your input and ideas. We're always improving our products and services. Thanks for your business!

Replied August 2018

Laura

Business Supplies and Equipment, 51-200 employees

Reviewed March 2018

Marketing 360 Is the Best Digital Marketing Reporting Tool I've Ever Used

Marketing 360 provides excellent guidance on where I should focus my limited time to get the most from our digital marketing efforts. It also provides all the data I need to justify the benefits of having an agency manage our PPC, social media and retargeting ads.

PROS

Marketing 360 provides comprehensive, easily-digestible data from all digital marketing channels rather than just paid ones. I love the way data is clearly categorized by channel, starting with a Marketing Overview and followed by Natural Listing Ads (i.e. organic search stats), Top Placement Ads (i.e. PPC ad performance), Retargeting Ads, Social Targeting Ads (i.e. social media ads), and Brand/Other Channels (e.g. direct traffic, referrals from other sites, and social referrals). Each channel allows me to view specific stats like our organic ranking, PPC ad ranking, traffic by search engine, keywords driving traffic to our sites, direct visits, traffic from social media, and PPC ad impressions, clicks and conversions. Many data can be broken down further to show how many people contacted us by calling phone numbers in our PPC ads, clicked through to our site, submitted forms, placed orders online, or completed other conversion activities. I can view these and other stats by time range or compare it to past periods. These are just a few of the many features that make Marketing 360 easy to use to glean invaluable information that allows us to continuously tune our digital marketing efforts for maximum benefit. Best of all, this web-based software is affordable, comes with access to knowledgeable account reps who provide exceptional service, and is accessible anywhere you have internet access. I can't recommend Marketing 360 highly enough!

CONS

Marketing 360 is so comprehensive that it's hard to think of any cons. I guess if I could change one thing, it would be to show conversion breakdowns on-page instead of in pop-ups. Currently, to see which source's conversions came from "Calls from Website", "Web Leads/Sales", etc., you have to click the (i) in the Conversions cells for Totals, Google Ads, Bing Ads, etc. Plus, those breakdowns don't seem to appear in exported Excel reports, which would be helpful.

Drew

Arts and Crafts, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2019

Great software Great people

Great, Surprised by the team that is available with one phone call, email or text. When hiring Marketing 360 we had no idea of the literal team of 25+ people specifically assigned to our account. From basic social media stuff to 3D rendered product explainer videos they have the best in the business to tackle any task you throw at them.

PROS

The best part about this software is the ongoing support you will get with the madwire team. Our assigned Marketing Executive provided insight for our campaigns and general direction of the business, constant trouble shooting and live support for our technical questions.

CONS

There are no cons, we literally utilize everything.

Reason for choosing Marketing 360

I would never want to rely on a company to create and manage so many crucial aspects of our business that doesn't have the absolute best people using the absolute best technology. Marketing 360 has the most knowledgeable talented people using the most up to date software. The ongoing support and most forward thinking people working directly with my company has taken us to the next level. I would highly recommend them to anyone from the start up company to the fortune 500 established business.

Thank you so much for the outstanding review Drew! We appreciate the fact that our people and software are exceeding your expectations. We work very hard to help small businesses like yours succeed. Not only will we continue to offer the superior service, but are continually working to make our software even more user friendly. Thanks again Drew!

Replied October 2019