• icon"Flexibility and ease of use along with personalized service."
  • icon"The staff at Marketing360 do an outstanding job, they are responsive and they have met all of my expectations. I highly recommend them."
  • icon"She has made our social media marketing easy to understand & easy to execute & always had ideas & expertise to guide us in the right direction."
  • icon"It is nothing more scam. Totally useless and total waste of time and money."
  • icon"Their customer support is awful, and the software itself is horrible. It's supposed to be a one size fits all software."
  • icon"The entire experience was terrible and a waste of time and money."

All Marketing 360 Reviews

Roy

Great Team of Professionals to Work With

It all works together. That is incredibly important. You need all your sources to be able to come into one location and be tracked. Leads are the businesses life blood.If you can't track everything you do, you are just shooting in the dark.

Pros

Most small businesses have a person to do their website, another to do their social media. Working with the team at Marketing 360 I have an expert in every field working on my businesses that are working together. They created a great logo, an incredible website that I have received major accolades for, social media, blogs, videos, etc. that all work together to make my business look professional and keep me on page one for all my keywords. Then they do all the things I hate doing like setting up and populating my CRM. They provide a calendar where my assistance can update my calendar. Then they do something most small businesses never do; they track EVERYTHING. We know immediately when something is working or not working. Most businesses are just shooting in the dark. This process take a while. If you only tried Marketing 360 for 6 months, you haven't given it a fair shake. Marketing takes a while. I know. I have been doing marketing for several years. It takes time to dial it in. Time busy business people do not have. That why I turned 99% of my marketing over to a TEAM, the team of Marketing 360; They work together to bring me customers and brand my business with a consistent message.

Cons

I wish the calendar would tie into my other calendars. Other than that, I have been very satisfied with Marketing 360 and the software.

Response from Madwire

Roy, thank you so much for your review and feedback. We appreciate and value the feedback. All ships rise together and we are excited to work with you and build your business up continuously. Thanks for your business.

Replied July 2018

Christopher

Christopher Kokelea

Good

Pros

The different website template, the fast payment processing and multi account management.

Cons

The price of the plans were a little bit high for my budget.

Reasons for switching to Marketing 360

I was looking for more templates and better features to work with.

Eric

Horrible Experience

They promised a beautiful website and all they did was copy my existing ugly site and make a prettier font. They charged me a ton of money and delivered on zero promises.

Pros

I liked what they promised. But they never delivered anything that was promised.

Cons

They care 0.00% about their clients. Worst experience in 30 years.

They made good promises.

Ugly site

Kendra

Great Marketing Tool

Love [SENSITIVE CONTENT] , He is amazing to work with

Pros

It works great for a drip system campains

Cons

A little difficult to use but once you figure it out it is easy

Reasons for choosing Marketing 360

Ease of use and flexibility

Reasons for switching to Marketing 360

Price and ease of use with the personal attention from [SENSITIVE CONTENT] .

Maud

November 2022

Suitable for basic needs of online marketing

Pros

Functionality that increases our sales force.

Cons

Customer support is not very good. We're slowing down in business because we get late returns.

Clément

Marketing 360

Pros

It is very important that works together the payment processing is also fast it is a good software that increases my sales

Cons

It's customer support is not professional and it's a little bit expensive but it's ok

Serge

Marketing 360 review

Pros

The software is very easy to use and allows for very successful emailing campaigns

Cons

No problem encountered in the use of this software I highly recommend

Yağızcan

Industry: Computer Networking

Useful and simple interface

Pros

It is an application with a very useful and simple interface that sends automatic messages by giving the command you want on the dates you specify. It is functional and simple to use.

Cons

The faster response of technical support to problems will speed up the workflow.

Tim

Great team that gets the job done on time and on budget!

I like the software for the review process but it didn't work the first couple of times and then you have to put a certain number of words in such as if you don't have anything negative to say you still have to type 100 words for that question to move to next field. Even now I cannot get the pull downs to work for Industry or Company Size.

Pros

Simplicity of use and clean design. We have a pet supply website and have to learn enough software. This platform is intuitive and easy to use immediately.

Response from Madwire

Hi, Tim. We appreciate that! Thank you for taking the time to provide some input. We are thankful for your business!

Replied December 2017

Tanisha

Pros and cons of marketing 360

Pros

Fairly simple to use, and functional. It also sends automatic messages as reminders I would say.

Cons

Customer support very low. It's very expensive

Manny

Simplified Marketing Dashboard for Non-Marketers

Pros

It is easy enough to use for non-marketers.

Cons

Leaves more to be desired for marketers that like to delve into the numbers and details.

Response from Madwire

Hi Manny! Thanks for leaving this review for us. We're very proud of how user-friendly we've made the Marketing 360 platform and we're constantly making updates and changes based on customer feedback. I'd love to hear more about what sorts of reports you'd like to see in the future. Thanks again!

Replied November 2018

Kandi

Industry: Veterinary

October 2022

Good for busy business owners!

Pros

It’s pretty inclusive, monitors and tracks everything.

Cons

Expensive for how often posts are done and sometimes no communication when you contact support lately.

Randy

May 2022

Great Results from an Incredible Team

Marketing 360 has been great. I was fortunate to be partnered up with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and his team. We have been able to achieve more in the few months I've worked with him than I was able to on my own over the past several years. He is responsive, awesome to work with, takes my suggestions and ideas, and is able to stay with me and the goals I have.

Pros

The software is fairly simple to use. I have used different CRMs, payment processors, and website tools in the past. This software is right on par (if not more advanced) than the others. It is incredibly easy to use! The built-in automation, payment processor, and nurture tools are incredible.

Cons

The only part of the software that I think could be improved upon would be the social media tools. This could be (mostly) because I haven't used them a whole lot. I find it is almost easier to jump in and post on the different social media accounts myself.

Reasons for choosing Marketing 360

The customer service. After the initial meeting, I was a little worried about getting the biggest bang for my buck. I did my research and thought that I would give it a go. I trusted my gut and put some faith into [SENSITIVE CONTENT]., his team, and Marketing 360. So far...I feel that I made the right decision.

Reasons for switching to Marketing 360

An all-In-One platform that also had amazing customer service behind it.

Coach KENYA

I enjoy my team [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. The entire experience from start until now has been professional. I like having the support. Speaking weekly is invaluable.

Pros

The CRM soft ware is not difficult to understand. For me it's about TIME BLOCKING and actually taking the time to learn and push buttons. It's kind of like having a new cell phone. You learn new features along the way. I liked that everything is at your finger tips

Cons

Maybe it was me. Maybe it was system interface errors. Not often but sometimes languages simply were not communicating. That's when you walk away and go have Margaritas. This happens in every situation where Tech is involved. Nothing to be concerned about .

Reasons for choosing Marketing 360

Truth is I am not much of a shopper. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and I vibe, day one. Their products looked professional. The presentation to me was professional and easy to understand. And since commencement i think we've done good work. As we speak we are moving into the next phase and the fruits of out labor should start showing. I'll keep yo posted. #stayhealthymyfriends

Reasons for switching to Marketing 360

I wanted the support of a company. Truth is I had CC for over 5 years and never used it. 360 gives you homework so it's a two way street

Response from Madwire

Hi, Coach Kenya. So glad to hear you've enjoyed working with our team. Please let us know if there's ever anything specific in the platform that is giving you errors or putting you into a margarita-induced state. Our tech team definitely wants to know about that stuff so we can address them. We're looking forward to working with you for years to come!

Replied September 2021

Gina

The platform is great. but the people are better

I've been with Marketing 360 over two years now. From day one the level of service I received from every person I worked with was exceptional. I've referred at least 10 other businesses owners I know to Marketing 360 and they're all extremely happy as well. Pretty much, anybody business owner I talk to I tell about how amazing Marketing 360 is. I can't image running my business at this point without Marketing 360. I love the fact that through one company I have everything I need. I literally don't use any other tools to run my business except for Quickbooks for my accounting and Google Apps for my email and online documents, etc.. So if you are looking for a powerful software platform to build your business on I think you'll find Marketing 360 is hard to beat. But the real difference maker is the people. Having dedicated specialists do everything for you is such a huge value. I basically have my own marketing team without the cost by working with Marketing 360. I can't express enough how powerful that has been for me. My final advice is to be patient. The marketing works really well, but it takes time. The results I'm getting now (2 years later) are 4-5 times better than the results I got inside the first 6 months even though my advertising budget is roughly the same as it was then. But my ads are better now, my rankings on Google are higher, my social media presence is better and more. So be patient and commit long-term.

Pros

The best part about Marketing 360, at least for me, is that fact that they do everything for you. My Marketing Executive is amazing. Whenever I need something done or have a question, I just give him a quick call or shoot him a quick text and he knocks it out. Candice, my CRM expert is so awesome. She has taken so much time to walk me and my team through how to use the CRM and set it up so it works perfectly for our business. The CRM has been a game-changer for us. I have worked with so many incredible people at Marketing 360 it's hard to remember them all. But everyone is friendly, knowledgeable and a joy to work with. As far as products & services go, the Marketing 360 platform has it all. They designed and manage my website, which I love. The website took about 2 and a half weeks to design and get live. It took about a week to get the initial website designed and built, we then went back and forth 2-3 times on revisions until I approved it to go live. My project manager called me every 2-3 days to give me an update which was great. Once the website was live, marketing executive took over and started all the marketing campaigns. I gave him some guidance, but for the most part, he took the lead and wrote and designed all our ads for Google and social media, etc. It was pretty hands off for me which was great. The ads started to drive traffic and leads about 4-5 days after the website was live! From there I really started to heavily use the CRM and love it!

Cons

The Marketing 360 platform does it all (website, crm, email, text message marketing, google ads, social ads, etc...) which can be intimidating to setup and learn! The good news is, Marketing 360 has dedicated people assigned to your account which setup everything for you, answer your questions, provide training, etc.. Without their help, I'm not sure I'd have the time or skill to do it all myself. So it's great that they offer that at no additional cost. My CRM expert must have spent countless hours working on my account and it was all included free! Very thankful. The reason I signed up with Marketing 360 was the fact that I did not have to do it all myself. I spent a lot of time looking around at other solutions and found a lot of great tools/platforms out there, but none offered the level of dedicated support that Marketing 360 did so that was the deciding factor for me.

Response from Madwire

Hi Gina! Wow! Thanks for taking the time to write us such a detailed and in-depth review! I really appreciate your honesty and candor. I wanted to take a moment and touch on a few points you brought up. First - it sounds like we got your site live in about 15 business days or less which is exactly what we aim for! I'm happy to hear we reached that milestone. Second, it sounds like you're using just about every service that we offer - pay-per-click advertising, email, SMS marketing, CRM, etc. Managing all of those services on your own take time away from running your business, and by utilizing everything we offer you give yourself an even greater chance of success. Like you said, taking advantage of your dedicated support team and getting the most out of every single service essentially gives you your own marketing team! You and your team have been great to work with these past 2 years and I wanted to personally thank you so much for your trust & partnership!

Replied August 2018

Industry: Investment Management

Need Professional Help? You need Marketing 360

Nexgen Software Services http://nexgent3.com/ has been in business since 1997. We have always done VERY well with simple advertising up until about 2 or 3 years ago. Sales have slipped and we have had a hard time reaching our desired customers. I f