• Pros

• "We like the ease of use of the program. It is easy to access from many locations."

• "Relatively easy to use. Automatic updates included in the price. Good support. "

• "It is easy to use, and if you have a problem, the help support is great!"

• Cons

• "It takes a few tries to fully learn the ins and outs of the program, but the customer service was very helpful. "

• "I like the volunteer scheduling, but there are a few things I wish it did."

• "The UI is a bit dated looking but really at the end of the day it is how software works not what it looks like. As Jesus said - it is on the inside that what counts."

Browse Church Office Online Reviews

Best church soltware out there!

Overall a great program, tons of features, works for everyone who works in the church, user-friendly for members and reliable, with great customer service.

Pros

Our church has tried a lot of softwares/programs for church but after going through demos it settled with Church Office Online. We are able to operate every department from our computer and keep in touch with our members. The program allows for calendar sharing, mass communication, accurate child check and even links to their giving /donating platform.

Aaron from Calvary Summitview

Just what we needed

Pros

We are a small church, and the available options and features provided by Church Office Online are perfect for our congregation. It is especially easy to pull attendance reports and see trends in who we have not seen on Sunday mornings in a while. This has helped our task of shepherding the congregation each week.

Cons

I think the only “downside” is that it might lost functionality for a bigger church. It is not as user friendly in some ways (scheduling and viewing events as a user is a little confusing) and that would be a drawback for a bigger church that has more programming.

Reasons for Switching to Church Office Online

Needed better functionality for our smaller context.

Bert from Colorado Ridge Church

CRC Tweaks 1

I would definitely recommend COO to a small to medium size church who wants to keep things simple for decent pricing such as my church.

Pros

The overall look of COO is pleasing and not intimidating. Thus far it is user friendly. The casual computer user would find it simple enough to use. This was VERY important in selecting COO. Many congregants/volunteers are occasional or casual computer users. It was important to find an application that they would find to be user-friendly and comprehensive.

Cons

Security: The browser back button is active. No one should be able to use the back button and access member/child information. Right now this can be done. Access: We are forced to log out of one status and have to login again as another. Having to change a person's password in order to change their access status. Example: from attendance taker to standard. Main Menu: Would be more comprehensive, if the modules were accessible AFTER login. Having those big boxes on the login page was just plain confusing. (child check-in, individual access). Allow users to login, but only access what they are assigned to. The main menu s/b accessible from every page. Delete or archive an accounting category and NOT delete the contribution records. We often have temporary fund accounts that no longer need to display in the list. Be allowed to select our own "method of payment" default. An Events Registration module would be helpful.

Response from Church Office Online

Replied October 2012

Hi Bert, Thank you for your review and your thoughts about Church Office Online. We appreciate hearing from you and will take your suggestions into consideration as we add new features to Church Office Online. We would like to specifically address your security concerns. Security: We take security very seriously; protecting church data is of utmost importance to us. We utilize industry leading security practices, infrastructure and encryption. You can learn about all of our security measures on the following page: http://www.churchofficeonline.com/Tour/Security Disabling the back button would not improve security of our application and would have a negative impact on ease of use. If a single computer is shared by multiple users, each user should use the "Log Out" button when they end their session and close the browser. This ensures that the next person using the computer to log into Church Office Online cannot access any data their user role does not permit. Thanks again, Aaron

Thomas from Tabernacle Baptist Church

Rev. T. S. Alston's Review of Church Office Online

Up to date membership data, easy mass communication options, and ease of use for Church members.

Pros

Ease of use, excellent communication tools.

Cons

Limited search tool, could include more options.

Reasons for Choosing Church Office Online

Easier to use, better mass communication options.

Reasons for Switching to Church Office Online

Easier to use, better mass communication options.

Glenn from Praise Cathedral Church

Praise Cathedral Church

My overall experience with Church Office has been excellent.

Pros

It’s user-friendly and basically everything I would need an accountant to do, Church Office provides a lot of what I needed with the ability to run reports, etc.

Cons

The inability to text without using an additional resource.

Reasons for Choosing Church Office Online

User-Friendly and gave me more membership management options including check-one for adults and young people, entering donations, assigning passwords for members, etc.

Ari from Kimisis Greek Orthodox Church

A few imperfections, but great experience.

I would have loved to give CHMS a 5/5, as I have enjoyed this software and find it useful. But the above UI and other problems keep me from doing so, as they make doing certain things unexplainably harder than necessary. Hopefully, these can be fixed in the future, and I will update my review.

Pros

Church Office CHMS has some great features. They are laid out nicely and are easy to use. My favorite features and the ones I use most are Groups, Schedules, Mass Contact, Attendance, . There is a whole lot you can do with this software, and it’s ideal for administering a Parish, because it has all the tools we need in the same software. The browser UI looks great and is easy to use.

Cons

The mobile app is clunky and not as smooth to navigate as the desktop version. It also doesn’t have access to some of the key administrator features like reports or schedules yet. This makes it imperative to use the browser. It would be nice to be able to do everything on the app. Also, the Mass Contact feature is very clunky, as images do not translate well into it. It’s not as easy to edit text as your general text editors such as Word or RTF, and it doesn’t always accept input from outside programs smoothly. Formatting can get lost in transition. Also, the CHMS Mass Contactor does not seem to be able to process foreign characters, as Greek text, for example, is sent out as code gibberish which is impossible to understand.

Reasons for Choosing Church Office Online

We were looking at a variety of software. The reason we went with CHMS was the fact that it had all of the features we wanted in a single program. The UI was also pleasant.

Lisa from Hope Central Church

Church Office Online

My experience overall has been positive

Pros

I like the interface and most of the functionalities

Cons

There are glitches in giving batches and sending giving reports with templates is difficult and you cant preview what you are sending.

The functionality was better

Reasons for Switching to Church Office Online

Church Windows was very out dated and clunky

Aaron from Central Baptist Church of OC

Comprehensive and Scalable Church CRM

Pros

Comprehensive church management and communication platform integrated with online giving and background checks. Unlimited user logins

Cons

Price increases and inability to repeat scheduling assignments and more flexibility in workflow setting

Reasons for Choosing Church Office Online

Appeared to be the best value

Price and ease of use

Michele from Calvary Assembly of God

Great for Our Church

Once I contact the office they respond promptly and ai am able to make good decisions about the church software needs.

Pros

We are a small church and needed some software that would allow us to take care of giving reports and document membership. This software is easy to use and will allow us to expand functionality as we grow.

Cons

The only drawback Insee so far is that it is sometimes hard to communicate directly to the company. They have different titles for the different versions or parts of the software and that sort of confuses me. I think because I am not a robust user.

Reasons for Choosing Church Office Online

I choose Church Office because the price was best for our church. We are still a very small congregation, and I could not see spending too much on financial reporting. If that would be the case, I would go back to doing it by hand.

Reasons for Switching to Church Office Online

It was time to bring the church into the 21st century and have a more professional looking giving report to our congregation.

Connie from Zion Reformed Church

Highly Recommend

Church Membership Online has been a great tool for our Church and I would highly recommend it. It offers many user friendly, useful, tools that help make my job easier. I appreciate the fact that I could begin immediately using the program without attending off site training seminars which are costly. They are very dedicated to continuing to enhance the features of the program to meet the need of growing churches.

Pros

Choosing a new membership management software can be very stressful and overwhelming. I really appreciated the free trial period offered. It gave me a chance to work with the program to see if it would meet the needs of our church with no cost or obligation. It took a lot of the pressure off. The data import from previous software based program was very smooth. I found the program to be very user friendly. I can easily find answers to any questions I encounter through the Knowledge Base online. On the one occasion I did need to contact Customer Support I found them to be very friendly, helpful and quick to respond. The video tutorials are also very helpful. The ability to allow members of the congregation to access certain areas of the program allows them to access the most up to date contact information for fellow members and in return, saves me the time of answering phone calls to relay that information and also money as we no longer need to print a directory.

Cons

I have none at this time.

Jaime from questCHURCH

I continue to be impressed and happy with COO!

I've always been happy with COO, especially b/c they keep adding tools and not adding to the cost, but the best part is that I continue to get happier as they add features and improve the use of each tool!

Pros

I love that I can access COO from my phone when I'm away from my desk. I have recently began using some of the many features COO offers and wish I'd started using them long ago. They continue to improve this tool and add features - it's really full service! And customer service is ALWAYS timely and helpful!

Cons

I have run into a few kinks that I honestly created myself because of lack of knowledge - not sure I can complain or blame COO but if there were more fail safes when making major changes to configurations I could have skipped a headache or two - really my fault though.

Price

Ellen from Covenant Hood River

All-Inclusive, Effective Software

I've been using the Church Office Online software for several years now and have watched them improve things - even things I've suggested. The customer service staff is awesome and always very polite and helpful.

Pros

This software compiles everything in one place - individual information, including family names, birthdates, addresses, phone, email address - and it uses that information when I input my financial giving each week. I can combine the giving of families, or exclude the children if they are giving separately. I can produce the annual giving statements from here using filters as needed. I can send them out manually our in email form. It helps me double check my inputting each week with the deposit slip feature and the batch totals.

Cons

The only thing I don't use is the online giving feature that allows the system to input all the giving so I wouldn't have to. But when I've used this feature, it still lacks the personal observation of what that person is really trying to do and where to put the money. I like doing this myself. It seems more accurate to me. I don't think this is the fault of the program, just the person giving's ability to make things accurate. When they say "Other" for instance, I either know what they're giving to or can call them to find out.

Reasons for Switching to Church Office Online

This software was more all-inclusive. Included the giving records as well as the people records and everything in-between with reports available for all!

Response from Church Office Online

Replied April 2020

Thank you Ellen for taking the time to review us. We're thrilled you love our product!

Brian from Columbus Road Church

Church Office Online Review

Overall, I am a huge fan of Church Office Online. We are adding more features, online giving and streaming and ministry one which I believe will be hugely beneficial as we move forward.

Pros

Before we set up the chms we kept track of small group attendance by filling out forms which was a pain to say the least. Leaders had to remember to fill out their form and bring it to church. Many times it was forgotten. Now with the mobile app leaders can take attendance immediately after their group gets done and I have it in my office the next day. What a time saver!! We love the kid check in feature also!!

Cons

Sometimes reporting for attendance gets a little difficult to get the results I want. for example, I wanted a group of adults outside a particular group. it worked to get all people outside a particular group but when I wanted to separate out the kids it would not do it.

Jeff from Southgate Church

Great Church organization software

Very positive!

Pros

I like the total integration of the attendance features and the ability to create groups for targeted communication.

Cons

It does not work the best on iPhones and tablets. Especially when you go to rotate the screen it doesn’t move which is irritating.

Reasons for Choosing Church Office Online

My tech director made the choice.

PAULA from Ontario Christian Fellowship

Nice software for churches

Their customer service support is outstanding. If I have had questions, they have always worked to provide answers, even if they didn't have them immediately.

Pros

I appreciate that this software is robust enough to handle multiple functions, ie giving reporting, data base for church membership, directory options, and linking to security checks for our volunteers. I would appreciate a few more options on reporting, but we have used work-arounds. Most data can be downloaded into spreadsheets to manipulate.

Cons

I find the entering of new people cumbersome in the ways they have to be assigned to families.

Reasons for Switching to Church Office Online

This product was more robust.

Tolu from The House of Prayer

Church Office Online Review

Church office online have been highly responsive to all my inquiries. Overall, I'm satisfied with my experience.

Pros

Tracking of givings Mass contact via text or email Ability to create groups

Cons

The cost changed significantly over the year. The pricing model is per record in the system. There are people that are not members that we should still be able to keep track of without paying the yearly cost.

Reasons for Switching to Church Office Online

We switched from an home grown system that could no longer support the growth of the church.

Julie from United Church of Crook

Love Church Membership Online

We love this database and would highly recommend it to other churches. It can do a a little or a lot for your church.

Pros

We searched several database products before trying the 60 trial with Church Membership Online. We were thrilled with the product, and paid for a year's subscription. This was a great decision for our church. We really like all of the features that Church Membership Online offers. The directory is most helpful to all ministry leads. I can easily keep the database updated without having to reprint directories for all ministry leads. We have recently linked the calendar on Church Membership to our website. This has simplified the process of keeping all information current and up-to-date. The attendance feature is streamlined and easy to use. There are many features of Church Membership that we have yet to tap into - someday! Great product, easy to use, dashboard makes all features readily available! Love it!

Cons

One of the best things about Church Membership is that they are sensitive and timely with their response to consumer needs/demands. Church Membership can improve the following: - various options for creating labels (For example, filter for men or high school aged youth.) - Some notes / tips when you begin entering data. We have some households that should be individuals! -an app for phones

Steve from New River Community Church of God

Getting used to the new version

We've been using COO for about four years. The new upgrades have some very good features but take some time to get used to. Some glitches in the financial management parts. Still needs some work in a more flexible arrangement on the input page for individuals. Support has been helpful and responsive. Looking forward to using the new features.

Pros

Relatively easy to use. Automatic updates included in the price. Good support.

Cons

Individual entry pages need to be more flexible.

Violet from MFM - Silver Spring

Church Office Online Review

I highly recommend this program and this company to anyone, church or other religious organization interested in a program such as this. You have been such a blessing to us and to many in God's Kingdom and it is my prayer that the Lord will continue to bless you and use you and your programs to further His Kingdom.

Pros

I love all the features I am using on this program. This was definitely a God sent because I was looking for a church program to use for our church for financial records. It was also a blessing to discover other records are automatically generated in the process. I like the fact that the church can maintain membership records through this program by basically just entering contributions. This program is able to record different demographics. The different reports that one is able to produce at the push of a button and from just recording contributions is unbelievable. The other feature is that of customer support. I have found such support impeccable. So far I have spoken to Mike Smith several times since I signed up for the program and he makes you understand everything so easily - the respect to the individual customer is commendable. He truly makes you not be ashamed to come back with the same question. I cannot wait to try other new features down the pipe.

Cons

No concerns whatsoever.

Timothy from Shrewsbury First Assembly of god

Nicely working database

Very good experience.

Pros

The way we could interface with Twilio and Mailchimp for communication purposes

Cons

There are limitations to each of the above - like not being able to put a "do not respond" feature into the text or being able to text an individual rather than just a group.

Catherine from CrossingPoint Church

October 2012

Continue the excellent customer service and listening to your clients. The improvements you have made thus far have been very effective. There's still room for improvement but for the most part, I think we have made a great investment in Church Office Online.

Pros

I really appreciate that you value all our feedback as we use the software. I know I have emailed a few times suggestions as to what would make auditing easier for us & the members and you guys have implemented a couple. Our members like being able to watch their own contributions and updating their files. Attendance taking is easier.

Cons

I have heard from a few of our members that they would like to view all their household (this is from the heads of household of course). I used to have a feature in Servent Keeper that would allow me to view the trends between years, such as giving for 2012/2011. This feature allowed us to take a quick look at where we were at at any given time. I didn't have to run a report just click on the graphs button. It gave the option to view several year trends. I think the attendance reports would be more beneficial if they were combined. I would like to pull up the service attendance TOTAL and still know who was there at the same time; instead of having to open up another report feature.

John Paul from Seminole Baptist Church

Easy to Use

Overall, we have been pleased with the product but the price increases have been excessive.

Pros

Cons

Couple bugs that make non-administrators have little access to needed features. Too all or nothing.

Akwasi from The Church of Pentecost, Community 3 Assembly,Tema

Church Office Online User Friendliness

1. Data export feature available to only the system administrator. Other leaders set up to use the system should also have that feature for their custom reports. 2. Member category for adding an individual is restrictive. There should be an option to either add or modify to suit a particular church's mode of describing their membership categories. 3. The text messaging feature has a limit of 120 characters, but 160 is stated in video tutorial. The two should be the same, and I would suggest that they are made 160 to conform with that of standard mobile phones. 4. There is no counter on the text box. I suggest this should be provided as with mobile phones. Otherwise, there is the frustration of typing onto a word pad and checking every now and then to see if the characters allowed have been exceeded or not. This will take the excitement out of using the text messaging feature.

Pros

1. Accessible on any computer with internet access 2. Other leaders can be set up to use the system. 3. Password protected 4. Data Export feature to help in customized reporting 5. Welcome and easy to use text messaging feature.

Cons

1. Data export feature available to only the system administrator. 2. Member category for adding an individual is restrictive. 3. The text messaging feature has a limit of 120 characters, but 160 is stated in video tutorial. 4. There is no counter on the text box.

Mary from Dallas First Assembly of God

Great for all your organizational church needs

So far we have been very happy with it and love the fact that it integrates so many other resources.

Pros

It is easy to use, and if you have a problem, the help support is great!

Cons

I like the volunteer scheduling, but there are a few things I wish it did.

Jaime from Calvary United Methodist Church

Pretty Happy

Pros

Easy to use, knowledge at your fingertips from any computer

Cons

Its alittle complicated to use at the beginning before you know how to do everything not easy to figure out on your own without instruction

Steve from Mt Carmel Lutheran Church

Great mobile app

Pros

I always get what I need from the mobile app; works very well. Main software on pc is easy to use.

Cons

You have to figure out how to use group features to organize congregation.

James from Sheffield Church of God

A Great Way To Begin

While looking for an online Church Management system we were overwhelmed by the sheer number of companies. We knew we wanted to be able to access the program from anywhere. We wanted it to handle contributions easily and offer an online giving feature. We wanted our membership to be able to update their own records as well as simplify their ability to interact with each other. We knew that in time we wanted a child check-in program. When I found Church Office Online I was very impressed. It wasn't the most sophisticated program on the market but it offered us an economical way to enter the online CMS market and offered many of the features we were looking for. The best thing about Church Office Online is that it has continued to grow with us. Many new features have been added and they listen to their customers. (A very rare commodity in todays business world.) I remain convinced that Church Office Online was the best choice for the Sheffield Church.

Pros

User Friendly Great Customer Support Always Expanding Excellent CMS features Simple Contribution Program Reasonable Cost New Attendance Feature Is Great Child Check In Members Access Is Wonderful Love Birthdays & Anniversaries on Main Page Nice Integrated Church Calendar On-line Giving

Cons

Could use a few more reports. Android phone app

John from Journey of Life Lutheran Church

Great Value Product!

I really like Church Management Online. It is a very high value application. It may not be sophisticated or feature-rich enough for some churches, but your are going to jump into a whole different ballgame price-wise to get anything better than CMO.

Pros

Very reliable, integrates with Mailchimp, very responsive customer service, clean interface, great dashboard (good snapshot), levels of access, raw data export, externally viewable calendar... Web-based is the big plus for me as a mission planter with several volunteers who do their work from their homes. I've checked out many web-based church management products. I am quite knowledgeable, as I have done some web development myself. There are some other products out there that have more features, but their price point is considerably higher.

Cons

The user interface takes a little getting used to (like any specialized software), but it is implemented very consistently and once you "get" CMO, you can move through the entire software set easily. I wish it had a better internal social networking feature, like a group member could send a group email easily. But perhaps that's coming.

Walter from Westminster Presbyterian Church

Outstanding Software and Customer Service

I would highly recommend Church Membership Online. Before we started using CMO (about three years ago), we had tried several other software apllications for doing these tasks but concluded that CMO offered the most features for the subscription price. We have been very happy with CMO both as a software package as well as with customer service.

Pros

Church Membership Online (CMO) is very intuitive and easy to use for a multitude of church-related tasks. Our church uses CMO for keeping track of church membership, individual contributions, generating year-end contribution reports, keeping a church calendar, generating a membership role, and mass mailing of a weekly newsletter. The ability for church members to correct thier contact information is very useful and allows us to have up-to-date records. Members also appreciate being able to see their individual online contribution records as well as being able to access church member contact information. I must also say that the CMO customer support is outstanding and very responsive to our questions and needs!

Cons

Does not allow for personalization of the contribution reports.

Danny from Christ Community Church

Church Office Online

A small organization that could fit very neatly into the way COO is structured should consider this. I know there are larger organizations that use this product and I would think they have had to address some of the same issues we have discovered. I have no doubt the program could be expanded to be outstanding. Just needs a little attention in some of the areas listed above.

Pros

The cost of the program is certainly great and the support Mike gives also seems to be outstanding. The basic concept is very easy to understand as databases go. The interface is not cluttered with lots of things that look like a programmer designed it. The various levels of rights is a nice touch as is the ability for members to access and update their own data. Although we haven't implemented yet, the ability to integrate with online giving is also a plus.

Cons

Very limited in its ability to be customized in basic areas such as membership labels and categories are static and unchangeable. Student's email and phone numbers are unavailable in directories. Inability to directly sync with Google contacts and calendars is a big drawback. Current calendar is not useful for our organization and because of this we will have to duplicate every event on 2 calendars. The inability to import data apart from sending in to COO seems antiquated. Using the product has revealed shortcomings in usability such as simple navigation links that have been omitted. Although highlighted as a feature, lack of a native iOS or Android app makes the program virtually unusable on a smart phone. Overall this is certainly a step up for anyone who hasn't had an online database, and yet it seems to be a bit immature for a product that has been available for 7 years.

Nolan from Catalyst Church

Great for Children's Check In

Overall we have been very pleased with the children's check in app from Church Office Online and have utilized it in our church for over 4 years.

Pros

We love the ability to print name tags and track weekly attendance with this software The groups feature is great!

Cons

It would be nice if there was a keychain or some other scannable item for parents to scan and print each week instead of having to search for their child and sign them in that way.

Roberto from Living Hope alliance church

Friendly use

Amazing experience

Pros

I love the mass contact feature where you can send blast email, also the capability to send text messages it’s amazing and also the voice text trough phone calls it’s amazing I love it and I will definitely recommend this for any church out there that is looking for for a friendly use software

Cons

I feel they should have more free tutorials

Michael from Journey Christian Church

October 2012

Powerful web based software rich with features

This is an excellent church and contribution management software that provides 24/7 anywhere access to your church records and information. The already rich number of features are constantly being added to. Although packed with features, some of them do not work well together restricting the ability for on-the-fly modifications/edits in many areas. None-the-less it is budget friendly and will be as powerful as you make it based on how you utilize it.

Pros

Online access means you don't have to be in the office to access your church's data. Users can manage their own information and access their own giving records. Constant upgrades on the server side means less issues on the user side, more features, and is the start of excellent pro-active customer service. Supports child check-in, giving records, general membership information, spiritual growth and development, and new features on a regular basis.

Cons

Some of the features are "clunky" and don't allow for smooth transitions like adding new individuals on the fly during contribution recording. Creating/editing households can be cumbersome.

Jessica from Centerpoint Church at Annapolis

Church Office Online

I would highly recommend this system.

Pros

This system is easy to implement and the customer service is fantastic! Any problem you experience is resolved promptly! Love working with the Church Office Online personnel. I also love that it's an internet based system so you can access your records anywhere, anytime. They system is pretty self explanatory and covers all the areas you need in a church database.

Cons

The report features could allow you to manipulate data a little better. It's difficult to easily see some attendance trends on the reports. Also, I wish there was an easier way to add individuals and households without duplicating efforts. You have to add the individual, type the information, and then do the same thing all over again for the household information. It would be nice if while you are adding an individual, you could just click a button to add the household with the same information, and assign that individual to the household all in the same screen.

Barbara from Metropolitan Baptist Church

Satisfied Customer

My experience has been excellent, but it has been difficult to get the membership to fully support the application. We have a new administration that is more accepting of technology.

Pros

The ability to create random groups, personalized email, and record interactions with the members.

Cons

While I had not used this feature in a couple of years, I found the financial interface to be awkward and difficult to use.

Most cost effective.

Rose from Compass Church

User Friendly and Amazing Reports

Any Church big or small should take a look at the tutorials and give Church Membership a try, you won't be disappointed! There customer service is the best ever, you won't be left hanging for answers!

Pros

Using Church Membership Online is so simple, entering and maintaining our data base has never been easier! The reports and graphs that can be generated are simple to read, understand and share with others. It is also so convenient that when we send out an email/newsletter to all our members/attenders, Mail Chimp draws from our current data base to send to just who we want. With the addition of Child Check-In, we hope that will make the safety and check in of our Compass Kids, so much better. Whenever I have had any questions, especially when we first started, I received a response usually the same day, but later than the next day, awesome customer support!

Cons

We haven't found any Cons with Church Membership Online and we have been using it for almost 2 years.

Dellora from Fortine Community Church

Church Office Online

We have been with the company for many years - pretty much since they first started. They have always been helpful, provided a quick response and easy to understand instruction.

Pros

The software is easy to use. And the tech support is very responsive and helpful.

Cons

Honestly, I can't identify anything that fits this category.

Reasons for Switching to Church Office Online

previous provider was not responsive

Jeanie from Resurrected Life Ministries

October 2012

Church Office OnLine has been a life-saver!

My overall recommendation is GET THIS PRODUCT! I especially recommend it for small churches who need a reliable bookkeeping system that is cost effective, easy to use and has all the bells and whistles!

Pros

We are a small non-denominational church plant in a city of big denominational churches. This is our first church as pastors. We were much concerned about keeping great records, and didn't know exactly how to go about that. Church Office has helped us tremendously...first, with a great price for small churches 1-60; second, with easy access to all the tools needed to keep accurate records including the finances and year end reports. It is also very easy to pay my bill each month using Paypal. I cannot say what a blessing it has been to me to be able to have all of this at my fingertips, organized and ever so helpful. Thank you for a great product & great service!

Cons

At this point in our experience with Church Office OnLine, I have no Cons.

Regina from Progressive Missionary Baptist Church

Church office online

I appreciate having a program to use to track members and contributions that will produce a final report at year’s end. It’s also great to have adaptable letter templates that saves time.

Pros

It's simple to use; however there are a lot of features that smaller churches do not need.

Cons

It has a lot of functions that a church our size doesn’t need or use.

Tommy from Vintage Church

November 2012

Great, better than I could imagine

I have used several different programs over the years and I am very impressed. We are new church start and this is helping us to start right. We are staying organized from the start and this is helping us to ensure that none slip through the cracks. The way they price based on members is another huge plus for a new church, or a smaller one. I would 100% recommend church office online for anyone!

Pros

Online so I can use any computer or device instead of having something loaded on a machine. Amazing...I mean AMAZING customer service, the most helpful I have seen, even better than Fellowship One (the big dog) The compatibility with an ipad for check in has been great as well. Price! The price is amazing, such a better deal than others. Texting! I am looking forward to this, it is actually the ONLY thing I was looking for that it didn't have, and now it does!

Cons

I have found a single con yet...the only was the lack of text messages, and now we have that!

Lisbeth from First Presbyterian Church

October 2012

A great value - would recommend for sure!

As a former Database Manager (former career), I would definitely recommend Church Membership Online. It is robust in its scope yet still easy to use, and most amazingly, quite affordable!

Pros

Easy to use/Intuitive Great truly-web-based tool All relevant parties (pastor, church staff, etc) able to view/share info in real time Very affordable! Responsive customer service Affordable and manageable system for a church like ours that is not a mega-church Very open to feedback regarding features and how the system works Anyone in the church can access their own record with just their email address - doesn't require admin to create a ton of users

Cons

A few minor "clunky" navigational issues Can't capture both physical and mailing address at household level Can't capture more than two phone numbers at individual level (although a simple set of fields on the main record is a pro!)

Cameron from Samford University

Church Office Online is for You

It is an amazing resource even for a medium sized church but allows the capacity for cutting edge engagement with membership

Pros

I love the easy accessibility of the support team and the functionality of the system

Cons

I wish that there was a rewards program for inviting others.

Gail from Westminster Presbyterian Church

A good product!

The ability to track the donations and send the year end report is wonderful

Pros

I find it easy to use. Getting reports is very easy.

Cons

I find that some of our (elderly) members find it not so easy.

I don't know.

Cesar from ICIMA Generations

Excellent Church Administration Tool

Our Church s based in London England, even do we are using your software, could it be more open for other currencies, at the moment you got just for Canada & USA; I have recommended your software to others Pastors but this issue with currency stop them using it. Also the classification for school years, the education system is different in other countries, it should be better for us to classify by ages rather that for scholar year..

Pros

For us it has been an useful tool to know how our church is doing in attracting new visitors and working for assimilation. Our last planning leadership meeting was easy to present our journey in 2012.

Cons

I had some problems when I register the offerings, there is some amounts that I really don't know where they come from, it s a bit confuse. We get confuse when we register children and teen, because the school system is different.

Tabitha from Courts of Praise Church

Very Affordable

Overall, I would recommend this product. Especially for small churches and low budget churches.

Pros

When researching membership database options this was the most affordable while still meeting our needs. With the addition of the Child Check-in System, which is included for free, you can't beat it! It is fairly simple to use and set up users. The customer service is excellent! I usually get a reply within 5 minutes of sending an email.

Cons

With any new system there are some bugs to work out. Sometimes you have to enter information into seperate areas for it to apply. For example, when entering a household, you can add new individuals to the household when you set it up, but there is a bug with the anniversary date & membership dates. Sometimes they are grayed out with no obvious reason.

December 2012

Sherry from Riverside Assembly of God

December 2012

Customer support rules!

The more I learn about this program the more I like it. What I know I highly recommend.

Pros

I am so happy with Customer Support. I put a phone call out and get a response in a timely manner. They meet me at my level. They are right there when I need help. They spend the time to be on the phone giving me a step-by-step walk through. They are respectful. They allow me the time and courtesy to try out for myself what I need to accomplish while they are on the phone. I come away feeling confident that I can do the task ahead. Five shining stars! I did have an email response with how to do a task that was most helpful and clear. I could follow th instructions well

Cons

I did not always find email so timely. I did not get a within 24 hour response.

Chris from Hebron Christian Church

November 2012

It was exactly what I was looking for!!!

I would highly recommend this site. It will help you organize details and events. It will also aid you in tracking families.

Pros

As a minister, there are a hundred things that I have to track; there are details I need to remember about people and about circumstances. Church office online meets that need! I can use it any where I have my computer, tablet or smart phone. Details come at all times of the day. It is nice to be able to look up information and add information no matter where I am at. Also, our leadership, staff, and church secretary can add updates on details of events and peoples that I can view. Instead of having to track people down for these details, they are on the site.

Cons

I have nothing negative to say about church office online.

Donna from Ocklawaha United Methodist Church

Donor Perfect for my Church

I enter the weekly donations and print reports. I can do the data entry pretty quickly.

Pros

For the most part, it is easy to use, and the reporting is very good.

Cons

It's not always intuitive. There have been times when I've had to really look to find what I need to know.

Travis from New Life Center

Great church software to help you run your church smooth!

Pros

This software is so easy to learn to use and to maintain. I love the texting feature that you can mass text your church members all at one time or in groups.

Cons

The only missing function in this software was the accounting feature, it would be an even better product if it had that.

Jeanna from Heritage Oaks Church of the Nazarene

Heritage Oaks Membership

I would highly recommend this program to any other church administrators. I love it. It makes my job so much easier & my day so much better!

Pros

It makes my job a lot easier. I have to keep attendance every sunday & the pastor & I send letters to the people who are out that week. With the software I can have attendance done in about 10 mins. Its also very cost effective. I don't have to use so much paper to keep records. I would highly recommend it to other churches.

Cons

They only thing that I would recommend adding to the program needs to have better integration with mobile devices. We tried to use an ipod one sunday but it was alot harder. It would be so much more resourceful if it were cleaner & easier to access on the go.