• Pros

• "Value for functionality. It does everything for one low price, as other softwares offer price per feature or by size of congregation. Also pretty customizable, and great customer service!"

• "The customer service and quick responses are excellent!!!!"

• "Comparison to previous software we were using this is amazing. I can enter donations at such ease. I receive notifications in regards to online giving as well. A great product all around. "

• Cons

• "As far was we’ve been using the software, the least thing we’ve liked is the lack of background check system incorporated in with the service. "

• "It is sometimes difficult to use, although with time we caught on. However, customer support can be helpful but it still takes work to learn and use this program. "

• "I have yet to explore all the options of what can be done with Faithteams. So as of now there really isn't anything "least" about this software. "

Browse Faith Teams Reviews

John from Connect Point UPC

Great Church Database System

Our church has been using FaithTeams for over a year now, and have had great success with it. It has helped us in so many area's! The customer support is top notch, always a quick response. We can't recommend Faith Teams enough!

Pros

First things first, the price tag for all of the features you get with FaithTeams is unreal. Most competitors are well over $150+ a month for the same exact features. So the price is outstanding in relation to the value we receive. I like having all of our scheduling, guest follow-up, check ins, all under one program versus multiple platforms. The UI is solid on the app & website.

Cons

The only item that I'm not a huge fan of is the scheduling of teams so far. I wish it were a little more robust, where you can have people put in their dates they can't be there so you automatically know. The reminder to the people do the ministries works sometimes, and sometimes it doesn't. Overall that is an area I wish were more robust.

Reasons for Choosing Faith Teams

The price vs value is one of the main reasons we went with Faith Teams. You get so much value for the price we pay, it's insane!

Response from Faith Teams

Replied January 2020

Thank you John for your kind words and feedback. Not sure if you've seen it, but there is a Blackout Calendar where people can block dates when they won't be available to serve. This is great for things like vacations, surgeries, etc. We'll send an email to make sure you've seen how this works. Thanks again for your encouraging comments! Brian, FaithTeams

Corbin from First United Pentecostal Church

Great church admin program

With FaithTeams, we have streamlined our contribution recording, expedited the speed at which we can generate contribution reports, easily keep track of attendance, and send mass texts.

Pros

I have been using FaithTeams for over a year! I love the ease of use of the platform as well as the outstanding customer support. If you have any questions at all, the FT team responds to you quickly via email or phone call. Great for attendance tracking, financial contributions, mass texting, and service planning. Also, the simple set up for online and text-to-give is fantastic!

Cons

The software really is great! Some of the forms, email templates, etc are a little confusing to set up but support always explains things well. It would be nice if it did simple accounting as well, but that's what Quickbooks is for. :)

Reasons for Choosing Faith Teams

The cost per month and the included features.

Chris from Geneva Lakes Church

Many great features in ONE software

Pros

Nice to have people management, email and text follow up, check-in, giving, service planning, and volunteer management in ONE SOFTWARE. The automation for follow up is amazing. They have many tutorial videos that help new users learn. I was surprised to see how much customization could be added in the email module. The mobile app is a handy feature to allow check-in locations to not need laptop/desktop.

Cons

It takes a bit for volunteers to understand the workflow but that is standard with different software programs. A feature to add guests to "people" in the check in would be helpful and not to just count them as attended. It would also be nice to have defaults able to be set up, especially in the giving module to speed up data input. The monthly fee is great if you are using all the features. If not, it can add up quickly.

Amos from Church of the Crossroads

Faith Teams has Changed the Game

Because of the impact that Faith Teams has had on our organization, I have mentioned this software to all our organization's churches. Most believe that software of this type of excellence is unattainable for non-megachurches. A software of this capability at this price range is a help to everyone.

Pros

Faith Teams is extremely intuitive. As someone who works with multiple team leaders with multiple technology experiences, it's important for me to work with a system that is easy to use. Faith Teams has mastered the art of being intuitive while maintaining an unmatched level of depth for managing our congregation.

Cons

Honestly, none that I can think of. That's a big statement for software that we use all the time.

Reasons for Choosing Faith Teams

The Functionality and price point of Faith Teams are unmatched.

Jeremy from Grace Community Church

Great Software Tool for Church Planters

Pros

The ease of use and tutorials available make switching from one software to Faith Teams very simple.

Cons

I have no negative comments. Customer service has been very helpful.

Reasons for Choosing Faith Teams

Pricing and functionality were the biggest reasons for my shift to FT.

Laura from Movement Christian Church

FaithTeams IS your go-to software for Church Planting

Our church has been using Faith Teams for a few months now and really enjoyed it overall! It’s definitely more affordable and user friendly. Any questions or issues we have been confused on - you’ve answered right away!!!

Pros

The customer service and quick responses are excellent!!!!

Reasons for Choosing Faith Teams

Ultimately we went with FaithTeams for the affordability and ease of use!

Bridget from Pursuit Friends Church

LOVE Faith Teams

Pros

I love the support that we receive. They are so easy to deal with and responsive.

Cons

I will be glad when they implement background checks.

Reasons for Choosing Faith Teams

The cost effectiveness and support we received during our initial inquiry.

Shelley from Branches Church

A great resource for the cost!

The FT response time to any email I have sent with questions has been exceptionally fast. They are very helpful and have walked with me through trouble shooting to be sure the problem is resolved.

Pros

My primary use for Faith Teams is for managing our financial contributions. Faith Teams makes it super easy to add this information each week and gives me the freedom to change or add the fund names as I need to. We also use this to track our attendance.

Cons

I wish there was a way to track if a guest was a 2nd or 3rd time guest.

Response from Faith Teams

Replied January 2020

Thank you for the kind words Shelley! In response to you question about tracking 2nd & 3rd time guests, you can definitely do that. You can view them on the TAGS screen, and also setup Automated Follow-Ups for when a person visits 2nd and 3rd times. We will send an email walking you through how to do this. : ) Thanks again for your encouraging words. Brian, FaithTeams

John from The Pentecostals

Contributions

Easier to enter member contributions and easy to generate statements

Pros

This software is good for entering member contributions. It is good for automatically generating statements for the members.

Cons

I find the software very easy to use and I don't find much fault with the software.

Christie from Valley Church

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Great for Church Use

Great

Pros

I appreciate how you can use the Mobile App for most situations. It has helped us get a lot more organized with our events.

Cons

The thing that has been the hardest is initially figuring out how everything works. Once you understand the operating system it becomes a rather simple process.

Response from Faith Teams

Replied January 2020

Hey Christie - Thank for your feedback. We've recently released a full library of help files and tutorial videos. I will email those to you, just in case you haven't seen them yet. Thank you so much for your valuable feedback and positive comments! Brian, FaithTeams.com

Jay from Life at Tupelo

Review of Faith Teams

Great.

Pros

FaithTeams is a great tool for the local church. We have been using for a couple of years and helps us to stay connected to our church family along with keeping up with our teams and finances. The FaithTeams team is willing to listen when we have needs and try to adapt to meet our needs.

Cons

We have to keep putting in volunteers each weeks. This needs to be corrected.

Reginald from The Movement Seventh-Day Adventist

Organizing my Work

It has helped in a number of ways. 1. Tracking weekly contributions- I can easily create reports and explain how much money been collected 2. Sending out Yearly Contributions - I can create and email all my reports all from 1 source 3. I am able to keep a history of the weekly plan for members activity for (Sermon, Prayer, Music etc..) I am able to same hours frustration using this program

Pros

I like that I have at my finger tips information about my people, events and the ability to track contributions.

Cons

I would like to be to use my Church number when sending out text messages

Reasons for Choosing Faith Teams

I tested and reviewed several, but Faith Teams price and functionality are the best for my budget.

Jason from Christ Point Apostolic Church

!! Faith Teams !!

Great communication, they listen to recommendations, and respond quickly.

Pros

Cons

Only a couple customizable preferences, but not important enough to matter.

Reasons for Choosing Faith Teams

Organizational affiliation, price, functionality, value, and promotional discount. Heard great things from reviews and recommendation.

Kelsey from Lawrence Apostolic Church

Great, easy-to-use software for the whole team!

Pros

Event attendance is incredibly user friendly

Cons

This may be a feature that I just haven’t discovered how to use, but I wish that an automatic email would send to all service absentees, rather than having to manually select each name every week.

Pam from Self-Employed

Reasons why FaithTeams is easy to use.

I schedule 60 people monthly for church serve opportunities as Lobby Hosts. Setting my schedule in a browser is easy. Replacing positions that are declined through the app on my phone from anywhere, makes this software versatile and easy. I had used a different app prior to this and find FaithTeams more user friendly.

Pros

The FaithTeams platform can be used via web browser or native device application. FaithTeams initial configuration is simple and easy. FaithTeams functionality is intuitive. FaithTeams customer support response time is timely and helpful. FaithTeams system enhancements continue to improve a great product.

Cons

I’m very pleased with the software and struggle to find an answer for this required field.

Rick from Haven of Hope

Exceptional in comparison to other platforms, especially when considering value for money.

Helped bring the team together, made our follow up more effective. The scheduling aspect has been a game changer.

Pros

Has all the tools of the more costly church management programs. Customer service has been outstanding. After using four other companies over the years, this has proven to be the best thus far for. Advanced but simple would be an accurate description.

Cons

There's not much I don't like. One thing is when you are creating an email/form if you click the wrong one you have to either log out or save that form and theres no option to just go back. Minor in the grand scheme of things.

TrisTara from ReNew Church

Amazing team

This program is a wonderful tool for our church. It provides many tools and as we advance in having people more prepared to use technical tools it will make the teams function more fluidly.

Pros

I like that when ever there's a need by our team....FaithTeams is quick to answer and always helpful! The program is working well for us and when we see a need, FaithTeams is responsive to needs and prepared to adapt and provide results.

Cons

We've had a few challenges with features, but the FaithTeams folks have never let us down in finding a solution.

Reasons for Choosing Faith Teams

The customer service was my deciding factor.

Sheri from UPC

1-8-20

Pros

Guest follow-up features. We use it on a regular basis

Cons

The operation of the calendar and service planning. Still working on this

UPC based, and features

Richard from Haven of Hope

The support staff Faith Teams did a tremendous job getting our church transitioned over to Fait Teams

Pros

An amazing amount of functionality for a very affordable price. I love the fact that it has team scheduling, financial tracking, guest tracking, and so much more...literally does everything that we need .

Cons

Would like to see a more robust mass texting option. What is here is great but there are limits on mass texting. This is partly due to cell companies from what customer service told me.

Response from Faith Teams

Replied August 2017

Richard - Thank you for using Faith Teams. It's been our pleasure to help your church.

Marlys from United Pentecostal Church of Marathon

Useful tool

Support is great and the product is easy to navigate. Reports are what I expected

Pros

Web based Easy to understand Great support Does exactly what I need it to do

Cons

Interfacing with Quickbooks not completed yet, that I know of

CoWanda from Abundant Life Tabernacle

Great Software System

Our overall experience has been great! It’s easy to use, and I love the Customer Service. I can message [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] or a team member and get a quick answer for anything I need. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has even taken some of my suggestions and incorporated them into the program! These guys are great!

Pros

The ease of use, and Customer Service!!!

Cons

Haven’t found anything I don’t like yet.

Reasons for Choosing Faith Teams

The price was a big factor for us.

Andrea from Calvary UPC

Good stuff

Pros

I love the ease of pulling reports for taxes and fundraising.

Cons

I wish I could put in our expenses so that we could use just one program. Can’t afford 2 programs. It would make it supper easy for our small church. I have to work a full time teaching job, mother, wife, and ministry. There isn’t much time for the bookkeeping part of the church.

Donna from The Salvation Army

I love Faith Teams

If there were an emergency in our building we have a reliable way to get a count of who is in the building. And I can keep track of when we get new people and follow up quickly

Pros

I can add new people fast and track attendance with great ease.

Cons

People search can be frustrating from phone

Response from Faith Teams

Replied January 2020

Thank you Donna - It's our honor to be able to serve you guys and the work at the Salvation Army. Bless You! Brian - Faith Teams

Carlton from Branches Church

Great value and super helpful team

The help team is very quick to respond. They even helped our church move all of our data.

Pros

Easy switch from the previous application. Great app that works on all platforms. A lot of built in functionality.

Cons

No complaints since moving to faith teams.

Response from Faith Teams

Replied August 2018

Thank you for using Faith Teams! We hope to be a great help to your church & ministry.

Kristin from Greater Faith Church

All inclusive software

The customer service is excellent as well as the tech support. I also appreciate the demo videos.

Pros

It is really convenient to have everything in one software.

Cons

That there is no ability to send mass calls out, within the app due to low use when offered.

Trent from Calvary Temple

Quickly becoming the best CMS

One CMS that meets or will soon be able to meet all needs.

Pros

Great value! Excellent customer service and support. Features are always being added. Soon it will be the only solution in the market that is able to provide all the pieces of the puzzle.

Cons

Like all software I have found a few bugs... but the excellent support and customer service has resolved them extremely quickly.

Response from Faith Teams

Replied August 2017

Trent - Thanks for the review. That's exactly our goal: To be the best CMS!

Sean from Pentecostals of Gainesville

Awesome

Soon to have a central system for following up with people.

Pros

It's able to be customized for what anyone needs, integrates google calendar very well, and having an app for your phone makes it so much more useful. Having tags are great.

Cons

No pictures for each person entered into the system. More instructions on some of the features could make it better for ease of use. Having the option of seeing step by step instructions with pictures(screenshots) instead of videos might help ease of use. Maybe have example person profiles to encourage people about what features to use and when to use them.

Response from Faith Teams

Replied August 2017

Sean - Thanks for the review and feedback. We'll take your advice on the step-by-step instructions & user profiles. Great suggestion. Keep a watch on our user docs page.

Darrell from Pentecostals of Jonesboro

Faith Teams is powerful yet easy to use, feature rich and the support is world class. Great Product!

Pros

Faith Teams does all and we are saving hundreds of dollars annually. The most exciting thing is the rate at which the product is being developed. Enhancements are a common thing for Faith Teams users.

Cons

The only thing that I am disappointed in is that I did not hear about Faith Teams sooner. Reporting tools could be more robust.

Edward from Lighthouse Tabernacle

User friendly church software for a reasonable price! A program that makes hard work easier!

Pros

Tags, Service Agendas, Follow-Up Service plans, Mass texting, Self-Help videos, Setting Advance Reminders for Events, Promotions, etc.

Cons

Event calendar must be taken from a Gmail based account. Makes for the occasional double entry in some instances.

Response from Faith Teams

Replied August 2017

Edward - Thank you for reviewing our product! We couldn't be more thankful to have great customers like you.

Jared from Weldon, Williams & Lick, Inc

Industry: Printing

Faith Teams

Pros

Simplicity and ease of use, quick response time from creator.

Cons

Lack of small features (to be added at a later date)

Troy from Baker City COTN

Simple, full of potential and a great value

Has been excellent. They have been very responsive to any questions that we have had.

Pros

The price to feature ratio is astounding.

Cons

There are some places as we try to implement it that we have to train ourselves to think differently, but it’s rather easy in that respect.

Reasons for Choosing Faith Teams

Cost and the amount of features provided with that cost.

Robert from Agape Church Of Christ

Great Product for Church Planting

Pros

This is a good communication and tracking program for our church plant. It offered a valuable tool to keep our team engaged and working with those in our congregation. Unfortunately we were not able to keep it beyond the trial stage. Good program.

Peter from Destiny Church

Once logged into faith teams software it is great. Has a simple feel, yet you can do a lot of work.