What are Faith Teams users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Faith Teams software through verified user reviews

• icon"I love the support that we receive. They are so easy to deal with and responsive."
  • icon"So the price is outstanding in relation to the value we receive. I like having all of our scheduling, guest follow-up, check ins, all under one program versus multiple platforms."
  • icon"This software is good for entering member contributions. It is good for automatically generating statements for the members."
  • icon"The only thing that I am disappointed in is that I did not hear about Faith Teams sooner."
  • icon"No pictures for each person entered into the system."
  • icon"Lack of small features (to be added at a later date)."

Browse all Faith Teams Reviews

• Have you used Faith Teams and would like to share your experience with others?

Great Church Database System

Our church has been using FaithTeams for over a year now, and have had great success with it. It has helped us in so many area's! The customer support is top notch, always a quick response. We can't recommend Faith Teams enough!

Pros

First things first, the price tag for all of the features you get with FaithTeams is unreal. Most competitors are well over $150+ a month for the same exact features. So the price is outstanding in relation to the value we receive. I like having all of our scheduling, guest follow-up, check ins, all under one program versus multiple platforms. The UI is solid on the app & website.

Cons

The only item that I'm not a huge fan of is the scheduling of teams so far. I wish it were a little more robust, where you can have people put in their dates they can't be there so you automatically know. The reminder to the people do the ministries works sometimes, and sometimes it doesn't. Overall that is an area I wish were more robust.

Reasons for choosing Faith Teams

The price vs value is one of the main reasons we went with Faith Teams. You get so much value for the price we pay, it's insane!

Response from Faith Teams

Thank you John for your kind words and feedback. Not sure if you've seen it, but there is a Blackout Calendar where people can block dates when they won't be available to serve. This is great for things like vacations, surgeries, etc. We'll send an email to make sure you've seen how this works. Thanks again for your encouraging comments! Brian, FaithTeams

Corbin

Great church admin program

With FaithTeams, we have streamlined our contribution recording, expedited the speed at which we can generate contribution reports, easily keep track of attendance, and send mass texts.

Pros

I have been using FaithTeams for over a year! I love the ease of use of the platform as well as the outstanding customer support. If you have any questions at all, the FT team responds to you quickly via email or phone call. Great for attendance tracking, financial contributions, mass texting, and service planning. Also, the simple set up for online and text-to-give is fantastic!

Cons

The software really is great! Some of the forms, email templates, etc are a little confusing to set up but support always explains things well. It would be nice if it did simple accounting as well, but that's what Quickbooks is for. :)

Reasons for choosing Faith Teams

The cost per month and the included features.

Many great features in ONE software

Pros

Nice to have people management, email and text follow up, check-in, giving, service planning, and volunteer management in ONE SOFTWARE. The automation for follow up is amazing. They have many tutorial videos that help new users learn. I was surprised to see how much customization could be added in the email module. The mobile app is a handy feature to allow check-in locations to not need laptop/desktop.

Cons

It takes a bit for volunteers to understand the workflow but that is standard with different software programs. A feature to add guests to "people" in the check in would be helpful and not to just count them as attended. It would also be nice to have defaults able to be set up, especially in the giving module to speed up data input. The monthly fee is great if you are using all the features. If not, it can add up quickly.

Amos

Faith Teams has Changed the Game

Because of the impact that Faith Teams has had on our organization, I have mentioned this software to all our organization's churches. Most believe that software of this type of excellence is unattainable for non-megachurches. A software of this capability at this price range is a help to everyone.

Pros

Faith Teams is extremely intuitive. As someone who works with multiple team leaders with multiple technology experiences, it's important for me to work with a system that is easy to use. Faith Teams has mastered the art of being intuitive while maintaining an unmatched level of depth for managing our congregation.

Cons

Honestly, none that I can think of. That's a big statement for software that we use all the time.

Reasons for choosing Faith Teams

The Functionality and price point of Faith Teams are unmatched.

Reasons for switching to Faith Teams

Faith Teams price point was the main reason we started researching it, but when we saw that it had the same functionality, it was a no brainer.

Jeremy

Great Software Tool for Church Planters

Pros

The ease of use and tutorials available make switching from one software to Faith Teams very simple.

Cons

I have no negative comments. Customer service has been very helpful.

Reasons for choosing Faith Teams

Pricing and functionality were the biggest reasons for my shift to FT.

Reasons for switching to Faith Teams

Servant Keeper was just too clunky. Very slow to process items.

Laura

FaithTeams IS your go-to software for Church Planting

Our church has been using Faith Teams for a few months now and really enjoyed it overall! It’s definitely more affordable and user friendly. Any questions or issues we have been confused on - you’ve answered right away!!!

Pros

The customer service and quick responses are excellent!!!!

Cons

As far was we’ve been using the software, the least thing we’ve liked is the lack of background check system incorporated in with the service.

Reasons for choosing Faith Teams

Ultimately we went with FaithTeams for the affordability and ease of use!

Reasons for switching to Faith Teams

Trying to save church money. We were also looking to switch up to find a platform that is more user friendly for scheduling volunteers and managing people.

Bridget

LOVE Faith Teams

Pros

Cons

I will be glad when they implement background checks.

Reasons for choosing Faith Teams

The cost effectiveness and support we received during our initial inquiry.

Shelley

A great resource for the cost!

The FT response time to any email I have sent with questions has been exceptionally fast. They are very helpful and have walked with me through trouble shooting to be sure the problem is resolved.

Pros

My primary use for Faith Teams is for managing our financial contributions. Faith Teams makes it super easy to add this information each week and gives me the freedom to change or add the fund names as I need to. We also use this to track our attendance.

Cons

I wish there was a way to track if a guest was a 2nd or 3rd time guest.

Reasons for switching to Faith Teams

The cost was much more affordable.

Response from Faith Teams

Thank you for the kind words Shelley! In response to you question about tracking 2nd & 3rd time guests, you can definitely do that. You can view them on the TAGS screen, and also setup Automated Follow-Ups for when a person visits 2nd and 3rd times. We will send an email walking you through how to do this. : ) Thanks again for your encouraging words. Brian, FaithTeams

Contributions

Easier to enter member contributions and easy to generate statements

Pros

Cons

I find the software very easy to use and I don't find much fault with the software.

Reasons for switching to Faith Teams

Faithteams is easier to use

Christie

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Great for Church Use

Great

Pros

I appreciate how you can use the Mobile App for most situations. It has helped us get a lot more organized with our events.

Cons

The thing that has been the hardest is initially figuring out how everything works. Once you understand the operating system it becomes a rather simple process.

Response from Faith Teams

Hey Christie - Thank for your feedback. We've recently released a full library of help files and tutorial videos. I will email those to you, just in case you haven't seen them yet. Thank you so much for your valuable feedback and positive comments! Brian, FaithTeams.com

Jay

Review of Faith Teams

Great.

Pros

FaithTeams is a great tool for the local church. We have been using for a couple of years and helps us to stay connected to our church family along with keeping up with our teams and finances. The FaithTeams team is willing to listen when we have needs and try to adapt to meet our needs.

Cons

We have to keep putting in volunteers each weeks. This needs to be corrected.

Reginald

Organizing my Work

It has helped in a number of ways. 1. Tracking weekly contributions- I can easily create reports and explain how much money been collected 2. Sending out Yearly Contributions - I can create and email all my reports all from 1 source 3. I am able to keep a history of the weekly plan for members activity for (Sermon, Prayer, Music etc..) I am able to same hours frustration using this program

Pros

I like that I have at my finger tips information about my people, events and the ability to track contributions.

Cons

I would like to be to use my Church number when sending out text messages

Reasons for choosing Faith Teams

I tested and reviewed several, but Faith Teams price and functionality are the best for my budget.

Jason

!! Faith Teams !!

Great communication, they listen to recommendations, and respond quickly.

Pros

Value for functionality. It does everything for one low price, as other softwares offer price per feature or by size of congregation. Also pretty customizable, and great customer service!

Cons

Only a couple customizable preferences, but not important enough to matter.

Reasons for choosing Faith Teams

Organizational affiliation, price, functionality, value, and promotional discount. Heard great things from reviews and recommendation.

Reasons for switching to Faith Teams

To simplistic, no membership or volunteer tracking, also a couple of glitches, and a couple other things I didn't like.

Pam

Reasons why FaithTeams is easy to use.

I schedule 60 people monthly for church serve opportunities as Lobby Hosts. Setting my schedule in a browser is easy. Replacing positions that are declined through the app on my phone from anywhere, makes this software versatile and easy. I had used a different app prior to this and find FaithTeams more user friendly.

Pros

The FaithTeams platform can be used via web browser or native device application. FaithTeams initial configuration is simple and easy. FaithTeams functionality is intuitive. FaithTeams customer support response time is timely and helpful. FaithTeams system enhancements continue to improve a great product.

Cons

I’m very pleased with the software and struggle to find an answer for this required field.

Reasons for switching to Faith Teams

Church staff decision based on usability and cost efficiency.

Kelsey

Great, easy-to-use software for the whole team!

Pros

Event attendance is incredibly user friendly

Cons

This may be a feature that I just haven’t discovered how to use, but I wish that an automatic email would send to all service absentees, rather than having to manually select each name every week.

Rick

Exceptional in comparison to other platforms, especially when considering value for money.

Helped bring the team together, made our follow up more effective. The scheduling aspect has been a game changer.

Pros

Has all the tools of the more costly church management programs. Customer service has been outstanding. After using four other companies over the years, this has proven to be the best thus far for. Advanced but simple would be an accurate description.

Cons

There's not much I don't like. One thing is when you are creating an email/form if you click the wrong one you have to either log out or save that form and theres no option to just go back. Minor in the grand scheme of things.

TrisTara

Amazing team

This program is a wonderful tool for our church. It provides many tools and as we advance in having people more prepared to use technical tools it will make the teams function more fluidly.

Pros

I like that when ever there's a need by our team....FaithTeams is quick to answer and always helpful! The program is working well for us and when we see a need, FaithTeams is responsive to needs and prepared to adapt and provide results.

Cons

We've had a few challenges with features, but the FaithTeams folks have never let us down in finding a solution.

Reasons for choosing Faith Teams

The customer service was my deciding factor.

Better features and cost

Sheri

1-8-20

Pros

Guest follow-up features. We use it on a regular basis

Cons

The operation of the calendar and service planning. Still working on this

UPC based, and features

To combine all of our needs into 1 program

Richard

The support staff Faith Teams did a tremendous job getting our church transitioned over to Fait Teams

Pros

An amazing amount of functionality for a very affordable price. I love the fact that it has team scheduling, financial tracking, guest tracking, and so much more...literally does everything that we need .

Cons

Would like to see a more robust mass texting option. What is here is great but there are limits on mass texting. This is partly due to cell companies from what customer service told me.

Response from Faith Teams

Richard - Thank you for using Faith Teams. It's been our pleasure to help your church.

Replied August 2017

Marlys

Useful tool

Support is great and the product is easy to navigate. Reports are what I expected

Pros

Web based Easy to understand Great support Does exactly what I need it to do

Cons

Interfacing with Quickbooks not completed yet, that I know of

CoWanda

Great Software System

Our overall experience has been great! It’s easy to use, and I love the Customer Service. I can message [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] or a team member and get a quick answer for anything I need. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has even taken some of my suggestions and incorporated them into the program! These guys are great!

Pros

The ease of use, and Customer Service!!!

Cons

Haven’t found anything I don’t like yet.

Reasons for choosing Faith Teams

The price was a big factor for us.

Andrea

Good stuff

Pros

I love the ease of pulling reports for taxes and fundraising.

Cons

I wish I could put in our expenses so that we could use just one program. Can’t afford 2 programs. It would make it supper easy for our small church. I have to work a full time teaching job, mother, wife, and ministry. There isn’t much time for the bookkeeping part of the church.

Donna

I love Faith Teams

If there were an emergency in our building we have a reliable way to get a count of who is in the building. And I can keep track of when we get new people and follow up quickly

Pros

I can add new people fast and track attendance with great ease.

Cons

People search can be frustrating from phone

Reasons for switching to Faith Teams

Price and ease of use. FT is also more customizable than the other one we gaf

Response from Faith Teams

Thank you Donna - It's our honor to be able to serve you guys and the work at the Salvation Army. Bless You! Brian - Faith Teams

Carlton

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Great value and super helpful team

The help team is very quick to respond. They even helped our church move all of our data.

Pros

Easy switch from the previous application. Great app that works on all platforms. A lot of built in functionality.

Cons

No complaints since moving to faith teams.

Response from Faith Teams

Thank you for using Faith Teams! We hope to be a great help to your church & ministry.

Replied August 2018

Kristin

All inclusive software

The customer service is excellent as well as the tech support. I also appreciate the demo videos.

Pros

It is really convenient to have everything in one software.

Cons

That there is no ability to send mass calls out, within the app due to low use when offered.

Faith Teams