All Marketing 360 Reviews

1-25 of 1,055 Reviews

Roy

Reviewed June 2018

Great Team of Professionals to Work With

It all works together. That is incredibly important. You need all your sources to be able to come into one location and be tracked. Leads are the businesses life blood.If you can't track everything you do, you are just shooting in the dark.

PROS

Most small businesses have a person to do their website, another to do their social media. Working with the team at Marketing 360 I have an expert in every field working on my businesses that are working together. They created a great logo, an incredible website that I have received major accolades for, social media, blogs, videos, etc. that all work together to make my business look professional and keep me on page one for all my keywords. Then they do all the things I hate doing like setting up and populating my CRM. They provide a calendar where my assistance can update my calendar. Then they do something most small businesses never do; they track EVERYTHING. We know immediately when something is working or not working. Most businesses are just shooting in the dark. This process take a while. If you only tried Marketing 360 for 6 months, you haven't given it a fair shake. Marketing takes a while. I know. I have been doing marketing for several years. It takes time to dial it in. Time busy business people do not have. That why I turned 99% of my marketing over to a TEAM, the team of Marketing 360; They work together to bring me customers and brand my business with a consistent message.

CONS

I wish the calendar would tie into my other calendars. Other than that, I have been very satisfied with Marketing 360 and the software.

Roy, thank you so much for your review and feedback. We appreciate and value the feedback. All ships rise together and we are excited to work with you and build your business up continuously. Thanks for your business.

Replied July 2018

Mohamed

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Reviewed August 2023

My experience with Marketing 360

This program enabled me to save time through tools, analytics and reporting data to measure campaign effectiveness, and enable data-driven decision making. Social media monitoring and engagement can help improve interactions with customers. And this is a very good thing in my opinion

PROS

The thing I liked the most is enabling me to manage social media, analytics and automation, and enabling me to strengthen relationships and gain customer satisfaction.

CONS

Yes, I may feel that there are some shortcomings such as incorporating machine learning for more predictive and accurate marketing analytics, advanced search engine optimization (SEO) tools for better search engine rankings, Video marketing tools...

Reasons for switching to Marketing 360

Just a friend advised me to try Marketing 360, and I found that working on it was easier for me, so I decided to continue

Joseph

Photography, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2024

Does nnot know SEO or how to use Pay per click properly.

Learning many marketing companies know less than a freelance guy.

PROS

Nice people. They do well explaining to someone that knows nothing.

CONS

Education on marketing that I came for.

Osama

Civil Engineering, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed October 2023

A very positive experience

I find in him what I want and always trust

PROS

Highly integrated and easy to use

CONS

I didn't find many negatives, but it's better than the rest.

Tiago

Computer Software, 1 employee

Reviewed April 2023

The awesome Marketing 360 !

Overall, mine experience with Marketing 360 has been positive. The platform has helped us streamline our marketing efforts and has provided us with the insights we need to make data-driven decisions. While the cost may be a barrier for some businesses, the personalized approach and comprehensive features make it worth the investment!

PROS

Marketing 360 offers a range of tools and services that help streamline our marketing efforts. From email marketing to social media management to website design, everything we need to reach our target audience is available in one platform. The website takes a personalized approach to their services, ensuring that the solutions they provide fit our specific business needs. The team of experts assigned to our account are knowledgeable and helpful, providing us with advice and guidance whenever we need it. The Marketing 360 interface is intuitive and user-friendly, making it easy for us to manage our marketing campaigns. The platform is well-designed, and it's easy to navigate to the different features and tools. One of the standout features of it is the analytics and reporting capabilities. The platform provides in-depth insights into our marketing efforts, including detailed reports on website traffic, social media engagement, and email campaign performance.

CONS

The cost of using Marketing 360 can be high, especially for smaller businesses. However, the platform's comprehensive features and customized solutions make it a worthwhile investment and like any new software, there is a learning curve when it comes to using Marketing 360 effectively. However, the team at Marketing 360 provides ample support and resources to help us get up to speed.

regan

Computer Software, 1 employee

Reviewed May 2023

A Comprehensive Review of Marketing 360

Our experience with Marketing 360 has been largely positive. The software has helped us solve various business problems, such as streamlining our marketing campaigns, tracking customer interactions, and analyzing campaign performance. As a result, we've realized numerous benefits, including increased efficiency, improved targeting, and better ROI.

PROS

One of the things I liked most about Marketing 360 is its wide range of features. The software offers a robust set of tools that are impactful for our business. Additionally, the product is incredibly user-friendly, making it easy for our team to navigate and utilize its functionalities. Integration with our existing business processes was smooth and hassle-free, saving us valuable time and effort.

CONS

While Marketing 360 has many strengths, there are a few areas that could be improved. We feel that certain features could benefit from further development or customization options. Additionally, there were a few aspects of the product that posed some difficulty during the initial stages of implementation. However, the support team was responsive and helped us overcome these challenges.

Mohamed

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed April 2023

I like to use Marketing 360 daily and always

My daily experience with the application is very excellent, as it is easy to use

PROS

The advantages of the Marketing 360 application help me to target what the audience wants effectively in order to achieve many arguments, and the advantages of the application are endless, as it is a unique application that suits everyone

CONS

There are no downsides to this great app

Shubhra

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Reviewed October 2023

Marketing 360 for retail

PROS

This is a holistic tool to drive personalized communication to customers

CONS

Customer segmentation. Is a bit of a challenge

Tori

Food Production, 2-10 employees

Great team, Easy to Use 360

PROS

Easy to navigate and allows for easy use to reviews post for marketing. Great for tracking calls and email contacts.

CONS

Would like to be able to select all in the inbox feature to read. Have to select each inbox notification to clear it

Reason for choosing Marketing 360

[sensitive content hidden] were great as a team and made it an easy decision to work with Marketing 360 compared to other companies

Trae

Security and Investigations, 11-50 employees

Coastal Protection Inc.

[sensitive content hidden] has been extremely valuable in working with us to drive our marketing and website.

PROS

Single platform that is simple to use and update

CONS

Don't have any complaints about the platform

Cédric

Banking, 201-500 employees

Reviewed December 2022

Marketing 360

PROS

It is very easy to use and understand and offers several interesting features

CONS

It is necessary to think about improving the interface and functionalities

Alison

Information Services, 1 employee

Marketing 360 review

PROS

Marketing 360 is a great software tool to it helps businesses keep and maintain customer. Marketing 360 is also good for receiving customer to come into your business.

CONS

Marketing 360 its work business owners have to put into the business but at the end of the day. Marketing 360 pays for itself.

Investment Management, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2017

Need Professional Help? You need Marketing 360

Nexgen Software Services http://nexgent3.com/ has been in business since 1997. We have always done VERY well with simple advertising up until about 2 or 3 years ago. Sales have slipped and we have had a hard time reaching our desired customers. I finally broke down and started looking for professional help. I spent a lot of time online searching through many different marketing firms. There are so many to choose from it really made it a difficult choice to finally pick one. The reason I picked Marketing 360 was simple. The videos and the mentality they promoted in their videos was the same as my company. I know we work hard if not harder than anyone for the success of our clients and I felt that Marketing 360 was going to give me that same attention to detail that we needed. The day trading / investment world is a very competitive marketing arena. Probably more difficult than Doctors , Lawyers or Plastic Surgeons. Bottom line, everyone as Marketing 360 have done everything possible to make our business grow. We have now been with them for over 6 months and the difference in our online marketing , SEO and online presence is night and day what it was before. If you need help, professional help, you must make the commitment and let Marketing 360 work to help you better your business. I would highly recommend them , I can't see myself or my business being without them. I hope you will take the time to really investigate and give them the opportunity. I have clients that are in the marketing business and I have had them personally audit everything that Marketing 360 has done so I could get an honest outside second opinion. The results didn't surprise me, my audit of M360 was a resounding 110% positive. Taking the leap of faith is the hard part. Loving what they do is the easy part. I appreciate and look forward to continuing some exponential growth with Marketing 360.

PROS

Everything is very simple and easy to use.

CONS

Only thing I would like to see is live up to the minute stats which i think is coming on the next version.

John, thank you so much for taking the time to give us your input! You've been a very loyal customer over the years and we have really enjoyed partnering with you. Ultimately, we exist to help small businesses grow; we're honored you chose us! It's not easy to trust others with the success of your business, and we take that responsibility seriously. Thanks again!

Replied August 2018

Theresa

Medical Practice, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2023

Do not use this company

Always an excuse that someone else on the team has that responsibility. I hired them because I thought that a marketing agency would be able to get a website done faster than I could design, and I was happy to pay someone to do the SEO optimization. OUR APPOINTMENTS decreased by approx 60% from the day we started their services. It took 3 months to get an active website.,advertising is still not happening. I have given them the opportunity to try to correct these issues.

PROS

I can list no pros. The marketing pitch was great because it was convenient to have data analytics all in one place and I was happy to pay someone else to do these things so I could use my time elsewhere. This did not happen.

CONS

I do not recommend this company. I hired them do to a website and social media marketing. It took three months to get an active website and there was no advertising for 3 months. We missed major holidays and an event and are now about to miss the advertising opportunity for another event we have scheduled because the ads are not active yet. The ads they put out are also simply copies of pictures on the website - or just the info is given by us. I have tried to work with them on these issues but they are not being resolved. Paying for an analytics dashboard that was not linked to google or the facebook ads for several months.

Reasons for switching to Marketing 360

The leads were extremenly poor, Way to time consuming for the practice to follow their recommended protocol - and annoying for leads, and wanted more comprehensive services.

Steve

Used free trial

Reviewed March 2016

The fire breathing dragon

I own a successful home inspection company in the Kansas City area and struggled with my online presence using a jalopy of a website that got me by for about 8 years until I couldn't take it anymore. I mean, it looked like something a one handed 3rd grader built (no offense to one handed 3rd graders). But last year, I found Marketing 360 and with the help of Andy and the rest of the team they took my 80 pound weakling and turned it into a fire breathing dragon. Now this thing breathes clicks and spits out phone calls. It's a real thing of beauty. In fact, in the beginning I told Andy with a totally straight and serious face "I want to own the entire first page of Google." He chuckled, but he knew I was serious and took me seriously. Now we're well on our way. Another big thing? They're from the U.S.A. (again, no offense to the rest of the world), but if you've used freelance sites like I have in the past you're far too familiar with the time, quality, and money lost due to communication breakdowns and sneaky, second rate back-end practices. I can't tell you how many times I had a site built by one guy then took it to another for SEO work and he was like, "Who built this? This code is garbage. It needs to be re-built." Ugh! You just never know what you'll get and who will do the work. And while I was always willing to pay top dollar for top quality work, I was always disappointed. Always. Aside from that, they're only a phone call or email away and are super available. They answer their phones and respond to emails usually within minutes. And when I need changes made they're on top of it and I see the results within a day or two. And if I need to make a tweak they work with me until I'm happy. I appreciate all of this because time is my most valuable commodity. And the best thing? It's not a one-sided relationship where they totally steer the ship. It's a collaboration where they welcome my ideas and take them into direct consideration. This is really important to me because I know my industry and my business like the back of my hand. Anyway, use them if you want serious results. This is an investment that will pay for itself many times over. OK, I have to go now. Time to feed my dragon.

Steve, thank you for your testimonial. You really identified a struggle that we see SMB's facing. There is a collection of different companies trying to tackle multiple problems for a company and none of them have a singular voice around optimization, design, and marketing. That is what truly makes our marketing software, Marketing 360® special. Everything is within one platform. There is no need to go anywhere else for anything else. You get a unified approach that saves you time and money and most importantly drives better ROI. Thank you for your partnership.

Replied March 2016

Peter

Retail, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2019

Unfortunately this turned out to be a scam

Very frustrating. We lost a lot of money... it's a tough pill to swallow but we got absolutely wrecked by these guys.

PROS

The CRM was decent. Not a bad CRM portal at all.

CONS

Unbelievably expensive. We were aggressively and unrealistically upsold by this platform. M360 takes far too much money for anyone to be profitable in the DTC online retail industry. I would imagine that this company is much better for things like... a dentist office that needs more leads or a seamstress of something. If you are looking to spend $ on ads and grow your online presence, this is NOT the company. They keep 37.5% of your ad budget as a fee. Making it nearly impossible to recognize true profits off of the remaining ad budget (and we were spending upwards of $6k per month so that a fairly healthy budget in my opinion. All in all... I put myself in a very bad spot using these guys. I have two other friends that I referred that are very upset with their experiences and even cc'd me on their emails to their sales person and account manager to express their frustrations.

Reason for choosing Marketing 360

Got bamboozled.

Peter, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. Please give us a call on our main line and ask to speak with a member of our management team so we can better understand the details of your experience. We understand the importance of providing bottom-line results as quickly as possible, and don't ever want one of our customers to feel the way you do. Here's the number: 888-872-3734

Replied December 2019

Marlyn

Computer Software, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed September 2023

Marketing 360 - Good marketing results

The platform has not only maintained but also significantly elevated our online presence. It continually adapts and keeps us up to date with the latest features to ensure we're always ahead of the curve.

PROS

I have been using Marketing 360 for our eCommerce operations and couldn't be happier with the results. What stands out to me is its adaptability, Whether you need a robust CRM, a content management platform, or a comprehensive digital marketing suite, Marketing 360 can be tailored to meet those needs. It has been a comprehensive solution that serves both freelancers and small and large companies, all at a very reasonable price.

CONS

While the platform offers a wide range of functionality, the learning curve is steep and there were some initial barriers when trying to onboard my team. We also found that the social posts generated by the tool were somewhat common or generic, and the hashtag suggestions could definitely use an update for more effective social media marketing.

Drew