All Marketing 360 Reviews

Emre

November 2022

Improves your marketing and sales rates.

I was introduced to Marketing 360 by a friend who had used their services prior to me. I was intrigued by the concept of their marketing services and was excited to have them work with me. At first, I was skeptical about the services they provided, as I had never heard of their company. After using their services, I was pleasantly surprised to learn that their services are actually very affordable, especially in comparison to other marketing companies. Their services are very affordable and effective.

Pros

I've done a lot of online marketing for the past 6 years but I've only recently discovered marketing360.com. I'm amazed at how much I've been missing out on, especially when it comes to email marketing. I'm new to marketing and this has been a wonderful resource. Through the email marketing program, I have built a mailing list of hundreds of contacts that are all interested in my products.

Cons

I have tried dozens, if not hundreds, of email marketing services over the years and have yet to find one that is more successful than Marketing 360. It has an easy-to-use interface, I really liked it in general and I didn't have any problems.

Randy

May 2022

Great Results from an Incredible Team

Marketing 360 has been great. I was fortunate to be partnered up with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and his team. We have been able to achieve more in the few months I've worked with him than I was able to on my own over the past several years. He is responsive, awesome to work with, takes my suggestions and ideas, and is able to stay with me and the goals I have.

Pros

The software is fairly simple to use. I have used different CRMs, payment processors, and website tools in the past. This software is right on par (if not more advanced) than the others. It is incredibly easy to use! The built-in automation, payment processor, and nurture tools are incredible.

Cons

The only part of the software that I think could be improved upon would be the social media tools. This could be (mostly) because I haven't used them a whole lot. I find it is almost easier to jump in and post on the different social media accounts myself.

Reasons for choosing Marketing 360

The customer service. After the initial meeting, I was a little worried about getting the biggest bang for my buck. I did my research and thought that I would give it a go. I trusted my gut and put some faith into [SENSITIVE CONTENT]., his team, and Marketing 360. So far...I feel that I made the right decision.

Reasons for switching to Marketing 360

An all-In-One platform that also had amazing customer service behind it.

I really like marketing 360

It is thanks to marketing 360 that my company has developed in record time. I will recommand

Pros

the interface is easy to use with multiple features that help me a lot

Cons

so far marketing 360 works well for me I haven't had any complications yet

Branden

Industry: Photography

Worst business decision I've made

Worst business decision I've made was to hire this company. They will not deliver or do what they promise. I wish I had hired a reputable marketing company and not signed the poison pill contract

Pros

They have good salesman. The completely overstate what they will and can do.

Cons

Completely useless. They will take your money and misrepresent the progress of marketing.

Paul Williams

Five (05) months of satisfaction

My experience with the software is good, the whole team is satisfied and does not have any problems with the platform, the management of activities is much smoother and the reports are generated automatically. There was nothing better for the progress of the company.

Pros

I have been working with Marketing 360 for four (04) months now, and I am really impressed with its ease of use. Unlike other software, Marketing 360 takes into account everything we need to manage the business and marketing in particular. The automation of certain tasks is really what helps save time for me and my team.

Cons

There are no real drawbacks to point out at the moment. The only small thing we can point out is the time it takes to master the complete functioning of the software.

Reasons for choosing Marketing 360

Marketing 360 was recommended to us, and we saw its track record elsewhere. Based on this, we decided to take it, and we are satisfied.

Redley

Industry: Computer Networking

Overall Review Marketing 360

Overall I would say it is a solid choice for a very comprehensive and user-friendly marketing automation platform. I partly do freelancing work and have generated leads and sales with the help of Marketing 360 so I think it would make a good experience for anyone who wants to get started.

Pros

- Management- Friendly User Interface- A range of features and tools- Has a mobile app- Integration with third-party tools

Cons

- Other users found the IU/UX overwhelming- Integration Limitations (though this concern is very minimal)- Pricing variations

Brice

Marketing 360

Pros

When your connection is good it's easy to use and quick to process payments

Cons

The customer service is often not nice and they don't care about their customers

Rodrigo

Helpful insights

Pros

The software helps turn your marketing spend into actionable data.

Cons

There are lots of options and tabs so it takes time to learn and make the most of them.

Cédric

Marketing 360

Pros

It is very easy to use and understand and offers several interesting features

Cons

It is necessary to think about improving the interface and functionalities

Amanda

Marketing made easy

Pros

Easy to renew, out your ads on social media.

Cons

Payment is a little steep but other than that

Gina

The platform is great. but the people are better

I've been with Marketing 360 over two years now. From day one the level of service I received from every person I worked with was exceptional. I've referred at least 10 other businesses owners I know to Marketing 360 and they're all extremely happy as well. Pretty much, anybody business owner I talk to I tell about how amazing Marketing 360 is. I can't image running my business at this point without Marketing 360. I love the fact that through one company I have everything I need. I literally don't use any other tools to run my business except for Quickbooks for my accounting and Google Apps for my email and online documents, etc.. So if you are looking for a powerful software platform to build your business on I think you'll find Marketing 360 is hard to beat. But the real difference maker is the people. Having dedicated specialists do everything for you is such a huge value. I basically have my own marketing team without the cost by working with Marketing 360. I can't express enough how powerful that has been for me. My final advice is to be patient. The marketing works really well, but it takes time. The results I'm getting now (2 years later) are 4-5 times better than the results I got inside the first 6 months even though my advertising budget is roughly the same as it was then. But my ads are better now, my rankings on Google are higher, my social media presence is better and more. So be patient and commit long-term.

Pros

The best part about Marketing 360, at least for me, is that fact that they do everything for you. My Marketing Executive is amazing. Whenever I need something done or have a question, I just give him a quick call or shoot him a quick text and he knocks it out. Candice, my CRM expert is so awesome. She has taken so much time to walk me and my team through how to use the CRM and set it up so it works perfectly for our business. The CRM has been a game-changer for us. I have worked with so many incredible people at Marketing 360 it's hard to remember them all. But everyone is friendly, knowledgeable and a joy to work with. As far as products & services go, the Marketing 360 platform has it all. They designed and manage my website, which I love. The website took about 2 and a half weeks to design and get live. It took about a week to get the initial website designed and built, we then went back and forth 2-3 times on revisions until I approved it to go live. My project manager called me every 2-3 days to give me an update which was great. Once the website was live, marketing executive took over and started all the marketing campaigns. I gave him some guidance, but for the most part, he took the lead and wrote and designed all our ads for Google and social media, etc. It was pretty hands off for me which was great. The ads started to drive traffic and leads about 4-5 days after the website was live! From there I really started to heavily use the CRM and love it!

Cons

The Marketing 360 platform does it all (website, crm, email, text message marketing, google ads, social ads, etc...) which can be intimidating to setup and learn! The good news is, Marketing 360 has dedicated people assigned to your account which setup everything for you, answer your questions, provide training, etc.. Without their help, I'm not sure I'd have the time or skill to do it all myself. So it's great that they offer that at no additional cost. My CRM expert must have spent countless hours working on my account and it was all included free! Very thankful. The reason I signed up with Marketing 360 was the fact that I did not have to do it all myself. I spent a lot of time looking around at other solutions and found a lot of great tools/platforms out there, but none offered the level of dedicated support that Marketing 360 did so that was the deciding factor for me.

Response from Madwire

Hi Gina! Wow! Thanks for taking the time to write us such a detailed and in-depth review! I really appreciate your honesty and candor. I wanted to take a moment and touch on a few points you brought up. First - it sounds like we got your site live in about 15 business days or less which is exactly what we aim for! I'm happy to hear we reached that milestone. Second, it sounds like you're using just about every service that we offer - pay-per-click advertising, email, SMS marketing, CRM, etc. Managing all of those services on your own take time away from running your business, and by utilizing everything we offer you give yourself an even greater chance of success. Like you said, taking advantage of your dedicated support team and getting the most out of every single service essentially gives you your own marketing team! You and your team have been great to work with these past 2 years and I wanted to personally thank you so much for your trust & partnership!

Replied August 2018

Dane

I wouldn't change a thing

Let's face it, there are a lot of choices out there where marketing is concerned, but many of them of them aren't particularly any good. All too often, I've heard of people buying from companies based on their web-presence, a slick line from a sales rep or a variety of other reasons, none of which have anything to do with what really matters; value and effectiveness. To the point, Marketing 360 delivers and does so with consistency and grace. Our project was a complicated one filled with deadlines, last minute changes and many, many questions from our team. Cassidy, our marketing specialist, took immediate control of the situation and did exactly what others promise, but rarely make good on and that is, deliver enviable results. No matter how many curve balls have been thrown her way, the ball is always it. The coordination between this cohesive unit at Marketing 360 is absolutely remarkable. When we needed adjustments to the CRM, it only took one simple phone call and Mariah took the time to listen to our objectives and quickly applied her expertise to the situation(s), and we were back focusing on our business within minutes time and time again. To the point, when you need a marketing partner, there is only one choice in my mind and that is the amazing team at Marketing 360. We've not only highly recommended people to Marketing 360, we're now working on submitting an additional project because we know that it will be delivered on with nothing other than spectacular results and superior and friendly service. Thank you, Cassidy, Mariah, and everyone at Marketing 360. You've all done a fabulous job.

Pros

It works as promised with zero hiccups.

Cons

I would like to see and integration with Microsoft 365.

D J

Industry: Furniture

Comprehensive Marketing Program In-A-Box

We just switched to the new version of the Marketing 360 platform and it is vastly improved, especially in terms of expanded reporting capability. This is great for me (as a data wonk) because typically I have been using GA for advanced filtering and segmentation tools to customize reports; however, the new reporting offers great new insights, filters, et al, at the touch of a button as well as the baseline KPI I need to help run my e-commerce business. We've also been using the CRM in dedicated fashion. We're enjoying using it because the average person can use it without a great deal of difficulty, and if offers unique features we can't get in similar products like tracking lead interactions that I choose to share with individual members of my sales team. The conversion inbox keeps me on top of everything. The advertising interface serves as a great resource for me to follow project status, track my budget and digitally interact with my marketing executive and project specialists. I still prefer to give those guys a regular phone call, but for those who prefer to work exclusively in the digital world, all the tools you need are there. A recent value add was the new outbound email platform. To me it most resembles MailChimp, with drag-and-drop composition tools, but there are also features that were paid add-ons with MC, like the "Design and Spam" test. All of this is part of the platform. I'd say if you are a small-to-medium size business that needs a low-maintenance, easy-to-use comprehensive web sales and marketing solution for not a lot of bucks, this is a great choice.

Pros

Functional scope, ease of use, reporting.

Cons

Web-only. Some users want to work offline.

Jhara

June 2022

I recommend Marketing 360 100%

The platform's increased trustworthiness stems from the fact that it can be accessed via the cloud, the online, and mobile devices. Since we can handle both content management and social media management inside Marketing 360, we can more efficiently reach a wide audience and capitalize on the growing trend toward online marketing. It has been remarkable to see how the platform has contributed to the development of both our company and the surrounding community.

Pros

Several marketing execs at Madwire including the most current one were great to deal with. To begin, if you're looking to promote your business on social media, Madwire is hands down the best option. Due of my lack of experience with social media, I was confused as to how everything operated. The help desk team put everything together, helped me grasp the concepts I required, and took over the rest without a hitch. She has simplified our social media marketing strategies and provided us with actionable advice and direction every step of the way. Her expertise, reaction speed, and originality really beyond my expectations, and I would suggest her and Madwire to anybody trying to boost their social media marketing efforts.

Cons

We have no complaints from Marketing 360, rather our department is happy

Joshua

Consistent Results

Pros

What brought me to Marketing 360 was a large number of features included with the software. Not only was having all of my marketing tools in one place convenient, but it also saved me money. The implementation team was great and exceeded my expectations by getting my website built faster than they said it would. I have done business with several marketing companies over my several years in business, and I will say that my ads with Marketing 360 have been the most successful. My representative is always working to optimize my marketing and has had my PPC campaign convert higher than previous representatives I have had in the past. Last week, my PPC conversion rate was at 42%! I would highly recommend Marketing 360 to anyone.

Cons

I like to break my bills down to weekly intervals if possible. With Marketing 360, I can only pay bi-weekly. I would love to be able to pay my monthly invoice weekly.

Response from Madwire

Thank you for the review Joshua! We are incredibly pleased that you are finding success with Marketing 360. We designed the platform to include everything that a small business owner would need and we are glad that you enjoy the software. We strive to only hire the best people in the industry and expect them to provide the finest customer service around. Thank you for the kind words Joshua, we are excited to see your success in the future and will keep working to help you succeed.

Replied July 2019