• Pros

• "It's extremely user friendly. This is very helpful given that our churches are understaffed. This allows anyone to go in to the program and utilize it with ease!"

• "I like the versatility that is built into the system. It is a nice blend of fixed features and the ability to create the fields need to capture the information that is unique to my church setting."

• "Versatility for end-user. Plenty of standard features yet the ability to create data fields that fit your ministry needs. "

• Cons

• "Not fully intuitive, as any software would be. Aside from that, we haven't experienced anything negative."

• "I would like to see maybe a training course for members to come and see over a power point or something like that so that I can get more of them to use it."

• "I haven't been able to send out 2 attachments at once in the email system."

Browse Church MemberLink Reviews

Diana from Union Baptist Church

Awesome Software!

We have had this software for several years now, and I personally don't want to change it. I have turned down ACS people and others because they can't beat the price or the ease of use. Thank You to our reps for creating this product!

Pros

easy to use, always adding new updates, up to date functions, easy for members to use. Keeps staff and members up to date on things happening. Customer support is #1 in my book! Accessible from anywhere as long as you have internet, phones, tablets, ipad, computer, laptop....

Marie from First United Methodist Church of Bellevue

I'd never used any kind of software like this before. It is straight forward and fairly easy to use

An accommodating way to track donors, donations and generate statements.

Pros

The customer support is wonderful! The times I've called for help - someone is there to answer my questions immediately. When I've asked for "tweaking" of the software, their response has been immediate (if they can do it). If they couldn't accommodate my needs, they have suggested reasonable solutions. It is fairly intuitive and easy to move around the various screens and find the information needed.

Cons

I work with the contribution and find it irksome to have to use the mouse to click on "Add contribution. It means that I have to lift my hand off the keyboard repeatedly. I also have no way of showing what a donor has pledged or given towards the pledge on the statements. It is a bit difficult to figure out how to get some reports if you aren't familiar with the software.

Keith from Ogden Road SDA Church

Church Memberlink

They have been proactive in adding new things to meet needs of customers. Like the attendance tracker and text/email module. Fairly flexible in data you want to add.

Pros

Ability to text and mass email church members.

Cons

none at this time

John from Clarkson Baptist Church

August 2016

Member Link is So Helpful...

I use it multiple times a week to send bulk emails and texts, look up family information and names, and to check attendance records.

Pros

It's all in one place. One link gets me to multiple options.

Cons

I have not run across anything I don't like. There are more options included in our package than what we use regularly. The only CON is that we may not be that we aren't getting our money's worth, ;-)

Steve from Lebanon United Methodist

I have tried many different church management systems this one is the best value for the money.

It has allowed me the ability to save and retrieve information on church membership.

Pros

Cons

Searches of the database can be improved by adding boolean formulas (i.e. and/or) in searches to enable the selection of multi data sets of information.

Bob from NC Baptist Church Renewal Fellowship

Couldn't do our ministry without this program

Allowing members to register themselves.

Pros

Creating and keeping up with groups and allowing members to register themselves and being able to email groups individuals and/or groups.

Cons

Hard to delete contacts because of having to search and find the groups they are listed in before they can be deleted. I wish program did not time out as quick.

Lisa from Pleasant Hill Baptist Church

MemberLink Meets All Our Needs

The software is very user friendly and the customer support is outstanding. Anytime I call them they reply in the same day usually.

Pros

It automatically posts online donations to each donor's contribution page; very time saving for me.

Cons

I haven't been able to send out 2 attachments at once in the email system.

Justine from The Salvation Army

Perfect for all experience levels

Holly from Salem Baptist Church

Salem Review

We have had a great experience! Our church loves this software and it has been so beneficial to us.

Pros

Outreach Link Check in Link Member Link.

Marty from First Southern Baptist

We truly appreciate the simple, easy way of reaching our members with Church Memberlink.

Ease of use, and, easy to train others to use.

Pros

Being able to contact everyone with one email or text. We also like being able to keep track of giving with the contribution module.

Cons

Having to turn my cell phone sideway to use. That makes it awkward for me to use. Other than that, no issues with it.

Steve from Lebanon United Methodist

A Review of MemberLink

I have use many different software programs to manage church membership. For the dollars spent this is by far the best I have used.

Pros

Cons

I would like to see an improvement on the report side of things. Perhaps a report generator so I could create reports the way I want them. I would also like a report preview screen so I don't have to download a report to Word to view it.

November 2013

Jeff from Hilltop Christian Church

November 2013

Real Customer Service that is really, really, great!

We are pleased and excited about this new system. The congregation has loved using the Prayer Wall and we have already cut down on meetings and increased communication using the Prayer Wall as a discussion board for several of our ministry groups and teams. The company has been quick and response not only to helping to answer questions, but also updating the system itself! The system is not wholly intuitive, but it is logical and easily learnable - especially with the quick and responsive customer service. After shopping around for quite a while, we not only believe we made the right choice, we feel like we've gotten a real bargain - exponentially exceeding expectations!

August 2015

Diana from Union Baptist Church

August 2015

Software is priced perfectly, so that small churches can have the luxury of a big church software.

This software is very easy to use, convenient, accessible to phone, iPad, computer, etc ... Entering a new member or guest is very simple. Sunday School rolls - keeping accountability is great. I personally like how easy it is to log attendance and keep track of it monthly.

December 2012

Randall from Beverly Hills, First Baptist

December 2012

User friendly, and meets our needs

I highly recommend the product

Pros

Easy to use for all our church members

Cons

Don't know of any