Browse CleanTelligent Reviews

Brandy from Didlake

Industry: Facilities Services

great for accountability and effectiveness

The data and information we are able to utilize provide us with the ability to see the impact and how our employees are performing.

Pros

The ability to tailor the product to meet our needs for inspection and reporting (pulling data) has greatly increased our ability to track how our employees are completing work and for correction. We use the data in a variety of ways, but it has had a great impact on assisting us in directing the training of employees.

Cons

Setting up information can be difficult to complete (sublocation templates), especially when a location has multiple buildings.

Reasons for Choosing CleanTelligent

CleanTelligent offered us a way to look at deficiencies and non-deficiences so that we could also know what was being done correctly. At the time other products only offered work order type services.

stephanie from CleanCraft

Industry: Environmental Services

The software and the support are second to none!

Pros

This is a wonderful QA software for our janitorial service. It provides a high end customer portal that improves communication between our customers and our managers. Whether an account is big or small they are impressed by CleanTelligent and the associated branded app we use. The software has also been a great assist in navigating new requirements since the onset of COVID -19 . As an amazing bonus we have used the mobile survey function to record and document "disinfecting" routes in real time for our customers! We have used this documentation system in hospitals, schools and large commercial buildings. The customers love it and it keeps us accountable. It is a real differentiator from our competition. An example of the customer support ; I placed a call to customer support. A recording came on but I did not leave a message because my old brain kicked in and I figured it out myself, so I just hung up the phone. A few minutes later [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] called my phone asking if anyone had called Cleantelligent! He knew a call came in and used the caller ID to make sure I was all set. That, my friends is customer service!

Cons

To be such a robust and flexible system there MUST be a lot of moving parts. CleanTelligent does have a lot of moving parts to learn and understand. However the implementation plan they have is well planned and thorough. We had hundreds of customers to enter and start but by the end of the training we were very comfortable with how the system worked.

Debbie from Harvard Maintenance

Daily Usage

CleanTelligent allows me to work from home and still communicate with my operations managers and subcontractors. It allows me to know when a work order has been completed and what action is needed. I would recommend this product to others in my field.

Pros

I like the fact that the product is easy to use and set perimeters. It is easy to train a new person quickly on the use of CT. The ability to interact quickly with field personnel is outstanding.

Cons

The thing I like least about the product is when searching in history mode. The delay to find a work order in history is frustrating. Especially when on a call with a client.

Upgraded

Angela from ROCK SOLID JANITORIAL INC

Communication Transparency

We are able to communicate with customers. This basically replaces emailing for us and we have a very basic inspection set up but not able to properly track or review areas that should be available to us and the customer.

Pros

The transparency in communication between our customers and our company is a beautiful feature. It keeps everyone engaged. Everyone set up in the system are aware of what is happening and any resolutions; everyone is on the same page at all times.

Cons

Setting up new contracts is a very tedious process! From entering the client, location and contact...way too complicated and way too many steps to set up new customers! And Creating templates for inspections, job schedules, etc with all the bells and whistles that I’m sure must be available is also complicated. We’ve been using this software for more than 10 years and still have not perfected it. There is nothing consistent about how it’s set up so I’d never be able to explain it to another person. Is there some type of restructuring that can be done to the system to make it user friendly? I LOVE the concept but, goodness, it’s too confusing!

Reasons for Choosing CleanTelligent

We wanted to have a web based tool for inspections and communicating with our customer.

Arthur from Arlington Public Schools

Quality Control Inspections

The representative is always available for a web based teleconference with my team but requesting more cells or programs to be added to the existing software. Requested to be added to the pilot research or or requested to help customize a software program that meets our needs.

Pros

Web based, paperless, intranet between schools users and can be reviewed by end users, school administrators and used to evaluate custodians job performance

Cons

Can not provide us with an individual inspection for each employee, can not give a internal building comparison between custodians, when a employee is assigned to another section of the building the software will not allow you to add a new employee in the section the employee left...it continues to reference the previous employee. The software will only provide us with 5 high scores and 5 low scores for areas inspected in the building.

Reasons for Choosing CleanTelligent

Huntington has The best overall software program that met our needs for quality inspections but they wanted us to purchase all of our custodial supplies from them as a sole source. If we were to accept this agreement then the inspection software would be free. So we declined their offer.

JOHN from VCU

Cleantelligent review Virginia Commonwealth University

Cleantelligent is a good mobile report writing tool for inspecting housekeeping in commercial buildings. I use it 5 days per week and it is very reliable and easy to use.

Pros

I like the ease of use and the automated report writing.

Cons

It is not easy to include a picture with the report. Imbedded. Therefore we must take a picture and email it to the cleaning contractor separate from the cleantelligent report for the same property. I would like for the scoring system to be number driven rather than color coded. I would like the numbers to add up to 100% total to weight incentive paid out for good contractor performance.

Cost and simplicity.

Reasons for Switching to CleanTelligent

We were using hand written papers to inspect the housekeeping prior to using cleantelligent. Cleantelligent is an upgrade.

Wade from SMI Facility Services

Great Software to enhance Quality control

I absolutely love this software. CleanTelligent is an integral component of our Quality Control Program

Pros

CleanTelligent has provided us great way of monitoring the service we provide our customers. It allows our team to trend inspection results and allows us to adjust training needs.

Cons

Missing - a manual; there are many features and options within CleanTelligent however, it takes a great deal of time to discover these options and learn how to navigate and design reports.

Reasons for Choosing CleanTelligent

We were fortunate to acquire CleanTelligent with in the first few years of its offering, it just made good sense! We have not looked back or regretted that decision.

Roxanne from The Wilburn Company

Industry: Facilities Services

CleanTelligent is user friendly and great way to communicate with both my clients and staff

I was extremely skeptical at first. I honestly didn't think I would use it as much as I do! Now its the first thing I open in the morning and before bed every night!

Pros

I love the ability to communicate to my team and the customers in real time. in our line of work communication is the key to success! I also have staff who are not tech savvy people and they picked it right up. I'd say its as user friendly as an Iphone.

Cons

I would like to be able to change the bar code system to allow me to send information to my team daily. for example if there was a complaint I would like the information put in the system and supervisor to be able to check off the that it was completed.

Christopher from Skils'kin

WA feedback

I haven't used anything else for Quality Inspections but this seems to meet all of our needs and the price point is right for the features available in the software.

Pros

I like the inspection features and electronic notification process. I also like the dashboard feature.

Cons

It is difficult to set up and establish all the locations and sites. Reporting could be better.

Polly from ABM Services

All-In-One

I love this software and many customers refuse to let us make any changes.

Pros

I really like the ability to provide different options for inspections, work orders and surveys - including customer access. Great system for an all-in-one place for information.

Cons

May be too many options on some items that can get clunky - keep it simple.

Channing from KB Building Services

Software Program

CT has been very beneficial for us, but the shining star from the beginning has been [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. She helped me choose the software, implement the software, customize the software and continuously helps me with day to day updates/changes/new ideas she thinks I will like/etc. She truly is a great asset to CT and I know I wouldn't feel so strongly about the software if she wasn't such a rockstar and always helping us.

Pros

I really like the new dashboard, and how [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was able to customize it for us. I also like that this program allows us to keep the majority of our information all in one place, which helpful since the majority of our customers and employees are on the go.

Cons

I feel like the app could be improved a bit, and we are still waiting on a few customization that I feel once implemented, will greatly impact the efficiencies that CT provides us.

Reasons for Choosing CleanTelligent

Fit our needs and was more specific to what we do, which is janitorial. Also, implementation timeline was quicker as we weren't starting from scratch.

Denise from Mr. Clean Maintenance Systems

Long Time User

We have always recieved good value for our money with CleanTelligent. It is eacy for our crews and our cusotmers to use. Even when we had a large customer who did not give their people access to the internet, we were able to use the software, get customer sign offs, keep track of the qualilty of ser4vice in those stores and provide the customer with reporting. The most important point I would make about CleanTelligent and probably the greatest reason we have remained with them over so many years, is their level of committment to customer service. There have been many times when we did not know how to make something happen and their service personnel sstepped in and did the job, regardless of the level of difficulty.

Pros

This software gave us a platform for going from paper forms to electronic data capture with all the advantages that includes.

Cons

The software is not really intuitive and felt very cumbersone at first. However, we have beenusing it for many years and it has evolved and improved over time.

Eric from Controlled Contamination Services

Great software fit

Very good. Service oriented company with good support. I have used it since 2007.

Pros

the software solution fits for our industry and partners and is based on our scopes of work and service delivery with out a lot of customization. Very easy to use and and a lot of flexibility.

Cons

There is no API connection and would like to connect the software to our other systems

Clifford from Goodwill of North Ga

Reports Made Simple

Clean Telligent plays a major role for our organization. It provides a clear picture for our team on areas that may require more attention and the software gives instant feedback to team.

Pros

The software is user friendly and captures all the information I need to effectively do my job.

Cons

It is very difficult to find a fault in this software for me.

Travis from Harvard Maintenance

Outdated Software and Bad Customer Service

I have been the primary Cleantelligent administrator for my company for 3 years. In that time, I think I have had only one or two positive interactions with your company. Your director of customer experience does not care about the customer experience. Every task in the application is an uphill battle of finding the right UI option, figuring out how it works, and (hopefully) not having to contact customer service.

Pros

The software has a lot of very useful features for our organization. When the system is configured right, it generally works well.

Cons

No production-ready API, all changes manual, interface is extremely complicated. Naming convention is extremely confusing. Actually getting a response from Courtland feels like winning the lottery. The report mechanism (flash) is clunky and will no longer work at the end of the year due to flash's age. What you're replacing it with, the visualizer, requires an additional fee to use. What if I just want basic reports? Does your software no longer offer that? If I want to do a bulk data change, I am charged $25/hr for data entry. No other software company in existence does this.

Justin from Columbia Industries

From guinea pig to Super User

Overall this is a great product. It started as a 2 year trial on my contract. It became beneficial to our inspections and reporting to our customers. I soon became what was called a super user. I had agencies coming to see how I used the product and if I could help others.

Pros

I liked that I was able to take the inspection sheet I was already using and implement it into CleanTelligent. It makes our inspections and reporting way more professional. I also like the data collection with charts and graphs. Also the Customer Service is Top of the line. They are always ready to hep.

Cons

Too many options. It is easy to get confused. I only use the options I need and I don't bother to learn the rest.

Gabe from Pro Building Services, Inc.

Makes my Job easier.

CleanTelligent has allowed me to be more proficient in my role as a manager. The ability to track worker orders and have an ongoing compiled record for each job we do at each account has been invaluable.

Pros

Ease of use and ability to track work orders

Cons

None. This software accomplishes everything we need it to.

Ashley from ServiceMaster Chesapeake

Industry: Utilities

User Friendly

Pros

The ease of access and use has been amazing, it's easy for us to train our management and supervisory teams no matter their skill level. Allowing us to efficiently manage our customers needs.

Cons

Inspection templates and be bulky and hard to assign.

Matthew from Express Facility Management

Not much value

Disappointing

Pros

The QR codes are neat and very customizable

Cons

The back end of this thing is a nightmare! All the packages come with training because the back end is such a slog to get customer's input correctly. It gets even worse when you want to do something larger than just a single room you have to make templets and sub templets and jump from screen to screen trying to get everything correct but you still miss things. The second part is this platform is expensive! We paid 7K to start and an average of $260 a month for less than a handful of users. We then looked at rolling it out to all our sites and our monthly fee would have jumped to over $6800. Compare this to its competitor Swept, which uses a flat rate no matter how many users you have, and it was a no-brainer to switch. The last F U from cleantelligent was when they wanted to charge us $1000 to cancel ever though we had been with them for 3 years. We are going and never coming back.

Mignon from Harvard Maintenance

CleanTelligent makes our Job easier

Helps keep the communication open to all involved in the account.

Pros

Taking photos during inspections is helpful on filing an complaint. A picture tells it all.

Cons

There is still a lot I don't know about what all is available on the software.

Brian from Didlake Inc.

An essential business tool in today's workforce.

It's an invaluable tool for the company that I work for. It literally simplifies every aspect of my job.

Pros

Everything is digital. Easy to store and share important information.

Cons

The inability to go back and make corrections when I make a mistake.

Valerie from United Building Maint. Inc

Admin

Best software out there

Pros

You can see what work orders are open and the comments on the work that has been done or not done to date. Everyone involved can see it.

Cons

Adding a new user to multible locations is difficult.

Rachel from SEJ Services

Set up for users - very easy

Pros

I like how easy CT makes it on the admins to set up new customers, clients and employees.

Cons

Invoicing and licensing would be the two items I found the most difficult with CT.

Carmen from Controlled Contamination Services

Carmens review

Pros

I like that we are able to customize and make a lot of our own content

Cons

I wish we would be able to pull information with the QRC

Brint from C&W Services

Cleaning Services

Great overall experience

Pros

Easy to navigate and enter a work orders.

Cons

Need to purchase all subscriptions as users instead of group users

Marc from Clean Care Mobile

more features

Great ,also great selling tool

Pros

I just think you could bolt on more features like a shopping cart for oders on the sites to go direct to stock managers .API to link to finacial packages for costing

Cons

It can be to much detail on the inspections .

Chad from The Wilburn Company

Great software tool

Overall, good service and gives our Quality Control an opportunity to communicate and conduct audits.

Pros

Easy to navigate, set up. Customer service is excellent.

Cons

Times out alot, logs or team out frequently.

Cedric from Controlled Contamincation Services

Industry: Facilities Services

Great system with amazing capabilities

Pros

I like that we can customize the software to fit each of our client's needs

Cons

I think there needs to be some work on the mobile app version, doesn't have near the same amount of capabilities

Charlotte from IH services

Very helpful

I have been very impressed

Pros

Its super easy to navigate and use. I can log on and in a few simple clicks everything is at my fingertips.

Cons

I like every thing, there is nothing I would change.

Ty from SNF Chemtall

Industry: Chemicals

Janitorial Management Software

Overall I am happy with the CleanTelligent Software. The software allows you to record metrics and measure performance.

Pros

The software allows you to share performance KPI’s with customers within your organization.

Cons

Some features could use a makeover/ update.

Reasons for Choosing CleanTelligent

Overall presentation provided by my CleanTelligent sales representative

Jeff from Harvard Maintenance

Accountability

I work with CT at Harvard, and also work with Smart Inspect which has awesome reports. When not at Harvard I am an administrator of OrangeQC for 5 companies, and 360 Facility for 2 companies and a founding creator in 1999. Your software could be improved in comparison.

Pros

Customizable by our company to fit our needs

Cons

NO GPS Tracking - very important when dealing with sub-contractors.

Kerm from Arlington Public Schools

Software Review

Pros

Ease of entering data, able to upload photos.

Cons

Company customer support difficult to find when you need it. You need to be very competent in their software in order to manage it.

Response from CleanTelligent Software

Replied September 2019

Kerm, thank you for your review. To contact CleanTelligent Support, please call 801-874-3443 ext. 3 or email support@cleantelligent.com. We're always happy to help!

Bill from Continuum Services

Audit review

Quicker Audits

Pros

Ease of performing a property Audit, and the time it saved

Cons

Difficulty, chunkiness, of navigating reporting, closing out Audits, auto emails to property managers, etc.

Reasons for Choosing CleanTelligent

I did not look into others. I went with a recommendation from another division of our company.

Reasons for Switching to CleanTelligent

Time involved it performing an audit

Ericka from Healthcare

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Cleantelligent

I would still use it but not sure how likely I would be to recommend it in place of other programs but that is just my experience.

Pros

I love the ease and the creativity as well as the expansion of the program in itself. It foes help keep things a bit more organized.

Cons

The customer service is not as great but thats most companies these days, and it seems like the program has changed from when we would use it before at another company.

Response from CleanTelligent Software

Replied March 2021

Ericka - thank you for your feedback! We apologize you have not had a great experience with customer service. We will reach out soon and see how we can better assist you!

Sonny from The Matworks

Clean telligent

Very easy to use. Great support. Able to add any features to fit your business needs. Provide immediate feedback to your customers.

September 2014

Chong from Maverick Building Services

September 2014

Great Work Ticket System

It helps us a lot. However, the report - i can't sort by the field i need.