All ServiceTrade Reviews

Used less than 2 years

Reviewed April 2023

Great product that does not overwhelm office or field staff

Wileen

Facilities Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed May 2018

Very helpful sales and management tool for Service Company

I like that you can have multiple tabs open for convenience and multi tasking

PROS

I like that everything is so user friendly and you can pretty much figure out what you need to do if you weren't exactly trained to do it. Everything is laid out so well and it is so easy to navigate through the system.

CONS

I do not like that if you reject repair quotes that the deficiencies come back in the system to be quote. I would like a way to comment on deficiencies and have an option to reject repair quotes with deficiencies attached with out them coming back into the system. Perhaps to mark them as Fixed, Compliant, Another Company Handled, Non-Issue, ETC.

Allen

Restaurants, 11-50 employees

Reviewed February 2023

Service Trade

Overall Experience as been Good to Great.

PROS

Service Trade is a valuable tool to help manage our business from intake to invoicing.

CONS

I would like to see all the add on features (Parts Ledger & Timecard) to be accessed through the main software website/Mobil app. We also need affordable solutions to integrate with other 3rd party Facility Management Software's. (Service Channel, Corrigo, Simple FM, Ecotrak).

Same as above.

Reasons for switching to ServiceTrade

We made the switch to better manage our technicians work flow, deficiency capture, quoting, time management, & inventory.

Richard

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed February 2024

Review from FIRE FIGHTER PRODUCTS, Inc 2-2-24

PROS

The centralized Online Dashboard and Layout.

CONS

Actual human live customer support is almost non-existent. No dedicated support, everything is by online service ticket, usually handled 6-8 hours or the next day.

Thank you for taking time to share feedback. We do provide live support from 9 am - 7 pm EST and resolve many issues within a few hours. Our customer satisfaction score of 94% year to date indicates we generally do a good job, but there are always areas we can improve. We value all customer feedback and use it to continuously improve our support and service. Our customer support manager would welcome the opportunity to talk with you about your experience. Feel free to call customer support at (919) 246-9900, opt 2, and ask to speak with Ryan Jernigan directly. Thank you again for your feedback and for being a valued, ServiceTrade Customer! Leah

Replied February 2024

Tony

Reviewed March 2023

Service trade review

Our folks really like it. Its a good service/work order platform

PROS

The ease of use and the amount of data it can handle

CONS

The cost for additional things it does is expensive. Time card, forms, etc.

Again, ease of use

Reasons for switching to ServiceTrade

Service trade is easier to manuever through and handles more things better

Sonya

Reviewed August 2017

I don't know what I would do without Service Trade!! It makes my job so much easier.

PROS

There are so many things I love about Service Trade!! One of my favorite things is being able to see all of the jobs at one location all on the same screen! That way I can look at all of the jobs & pick which one I want to look at. If it's not the one I need I can go back to the location screen & look at the other jobs. Sometimes I have to look at other jobs to get correct paperwork or pictures. So this feature makes my job a lot easier. I like how we can put helpful or important notes in the description box & it's the first thing you see when you bring the job up. It's such a time saver to be able to look at when the tech's clock in & out of jobs so you can see how long they drove & where on site by looking at the Clock Events quickly. The map on the main screen of the job helps us determine locations & directions. The techs being able upload their required paperwork & pictures at the job site is a life saver! We used to do everything the hard way. Our techs would have to bring the physical paperwork back to the office for us to scan into the computer. And the picture issue was a nightmare trying to get them non-digitally. My job location may be changing & my scared that they are not going to have Service Trade & I will have to go back to the dinosaur ages again to take care of the paperwork & pictures. My job without Service Trade would be miserable!

CONS

I can not hardly think of anything that I don't like about Service Trade! Every once in a while I can see a paper that a tech uploaded, but when you try to open it to the full screen it will just be white & there is no paper, so then I can't save it. And sometimes it will not let you adjust a paper or picture with the dragging the corners feature. But those things only happen like 1 time a month, if that.

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 11-50 employees

Reviewed June 2019

ServiceTrade offers everything we need and more.

As a busy Service Company in the HVAC/Refrigeration industry, we have a number of areas within our business. Dispatching new service calls, completing routine scheduled Preventive Maintenance visits, payroll to hours employees, commission to other employees and quoting repairs from both within and out in the field. This software does it all. I went from payroll being a nightmare of hand written time sheets and multiple days of work to running a Clock Event Report from ServiceTrade and having my payroll done in 1-2 hours for an entire weeks worth of work. I particularly like the flow of the quoting and email notifications which keep me informed as the owner even when I am not in my office. My management and supervisors all have the ability to receive those same notifications and are already planning and proceeding with the work before I’ve even returned to my desk/office.

PROS

This software has many different features that help our business daily and combines everything needed in one software. Whether its time clocking for payroll, dispatching, re-curing jobs or quoting there are so many features to this software that continue to streamline our operations. ServiceTrade has a modern day approach to making our service work visible to the customer with pictures/videos all combined within the digital experience that todays customers demand. We struggled with a number of other softwares in the past before finally finding ServiceTrade.

CONS

With any multi-layer software that has many features, it takes time to learn and navigate through everything that it provides. I promise you that once you cross over the initial learning curve, you will be impressed with what this software can do to help all your employee’s jobs and lesson yours as business owners.

Bobby

Public Safety, 51-200 employees

Reviewed August 2018

I am a technician using ServiceTrade for my daily jobs

It is a great application to use for the service industry and I know that there are still a bunch of small mom and pop places using the good ole pen and pad method for their services. I’ve been recommending this application to these small companies when I service them trying to simplify their lives really.

PROS

I like that we can run everything into and out of ServiceTrade with scheduling the jobs as well as invoicing from that listed job and have everything linked to one system instead Of pulling from everywhere to close out one job. It simplifies the entire process from the admin side. From the technician side, it lays everything out in a systematic fashion. Our jobs are separated by the day and we can attach photos, invoices with job line items, as well as list deficiencies that still remain with photos. Also with the customer being able to have access to it, they are on the same page and know everything that is going on at all times and aren’t kept in the dark.

CONS

The one thing that can improve I would say is when you select map to map ping the location of your jobs. It would be fantatstic to be able to select just a day instead of showing your entire schedule. We drive all over the state as well as surrounding states and to be able to narrow the search to just show what I have tomorrow for example, I could visually see where my jobs are and plan my day accordingly. This one be the greatest improvement to make from a technician standpoint.

Kyle

Construction, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed June 2019

Game changing application for us

Wonderful - great product and people!

PROS

We appreciate everything about the app as it is extremely useful across all functions and divisions. We have seen significant gains since implementation.

CONS

There are minor portions of functionality that I wish was included however, they are 'wish list items' that get included as time passes.

George

Facilities Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed May 2018

Service Trade has allowed our company to go to the next level

PROS

This software allows for ease of customer database management. I like that I can store pictures and comments while doing a survey

CONS

I would like to see more features geared towards sales procedures (follow up reminders, call logs, etc.) I would like to be able to port survey pictures to a quote.

Reviewed May 2019

Great software

Ease of communication between office and mobile technicians

PROS

Ease of use, features offered, always improving.

CONS

Visibility. Some features could be better viewed with an overview dashboard effect in mind, so there's less clicking from screen to screen.

Gregg

Reviewed March 2023

Service Operations Software

Would like to have better customer financial reporting. OTher then that Service trade has been a mager upgrade to running our service department.

PROS

Service Trade was very easy to install and roll out, its features contain all we need to manage our field, purchase parts and quote and invoice. I like the quoting features the most, it allows for quick turna round from tech to the customer for fast approval of the work.

CONS

Financial reporting and profitability by customer. The systems should have more accurate reporting on the financial status of the customer with out having to look in several places. Or assing a contract to every customer.

Reason for choosing ServiceTrade

We felt it had the most benefits for the price. The customer support team and we were highly impressed that the President flew out to meet with us during the decision-making process. That showed a huge commitment to customer support.

Reasons for switching to ServiceTrade

SSK was becoming obsolete, no customer support.

Used less than 6 months

Reviewed August 2016

Flexible tool for completing job paperwork

PROS

The vendor spent several days at our company training us. He showed us how to use the app and web site and then reviewed our paperwork after we had spent a day in the field of actually using it on OUR jobs, on location. This was key to help us refine the details of how to properly use the software. The software allows us the flexibility of downloading paperwork from our main office to our tablets used in the field and uploading inspection and service forms and images back as scanned .pdf or .jpg files from the field, fillable .pdf's from the app, images directly from the tablet camera, or images and files stored on the hard drive, they can be emailed to the app or downloaded through the web site. This flexibility allows us to use many means to accomplish our work. I have found that the scanner app I used previously can share the scanned files directly with service trade without opening any other app, I used to have to scan the document, close the scanner app, open the file, share it to my email and then fill in the email address and other info to email to the recipient. This software also makes it easy to include a photo to document work that needs done or problems that need to be corrected as well as a quick image of the completed job to document how it looked when we left.

CONS

We currently have to continue using our old method of paperwork as well as using service trade to make sure there is nothing lost until everyone is comfortable with it so we have to do the paperwork twice. The software is internet based so in remote locations without Wi-Fi or good cellular reception it can be nearly impossible to get or send the paperwork. Some of the work can be downloaded before traveling to the site, completed in the field and then uploaded after returning to an area with good reception but this doesn't allow accurate timestamp of arrival and departure and the signed work order has to be left open until it can be uploaded.

Reviewed November 2020

Service Trade is Easy to Use

I use Service Trade every day to quote, for customer service, for scheduling, for review of jobs, for quality control, etc. It easy to use and you can access it from anywhere. It's great!

PROS

How easy it is to use. You can use Service Trade for all aspects of a job, from quoting to job management.

CONS

I haven't found a way to have site photos appear on every job created for that site.

Company Decision

Reggie

Construction, 11-50 employees

Reviewed January 2020

Service Trade Rocks

This software is easy to use and robust. I have personally used 3 other automated dispatching software programs and this one by far is the best I have used. I love the fact that with a couple of clicks I can find history on any asset we have performed work on. The ease of building and sending quotes has increased our customer approval. Pictures and videos being uploaded to both the work acknowledgement and the quote makes explaining things to the customer unnecessary in most cases. They can just open the link and look at everything we wrote up. Our customers love the detail and the ease of use for approving quotes and for looking up their asset history on their own. All in all an awesome program.

PROS

The ease and simplicity the program is to use both on the administrative side and the field side

CONS

It can sometimes get slow when you have a customer that has a lot (over 800) assets.

Rick

Reviewed November 2020

Service Trade Review

from the steps to input a service call in the office to dispatching and closing it out the ease of operations and the information provided my the techs fir billing makes the entire process more efficient and profitable. Could never go back to the old way of doing things

PROS

ease of use not only for office personnel inputing projects but the ease fr the in there field service personnel, this is where the biggest benefit and savings come in, the field guys grasp on the ease if use and because of the ease of use they bought into it and enjoy using it.

CONS

No real Cons just know that they are constantly tweaking and modifying to improve

Reason for choosing ServiceTrade

As stated above the ease of use is probably the biggest reason, this filled in the cracks as to how we were doing things in the past and eliminated profits and billings from falling into the cracks and either not getting billed enough or not at all

Timothy

Facilities Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed January 2022

Requested ST Feedback

ST has helped our start up company manage our quick growth. We would not be providing a great overall customer experience with it.

PROS

This software was created and is organized by people in the service industry. This is huge for me. They think like we do.

CONS

When we were sold this product, one of the really great selling features was the Chat Help. You have since downgraded this to an email tech support. (but cost stayed the same). As a result, there is an increased lag in response and no 2-way conversation. Just like the rest of your competition.

Reason for choosing ServiceTrade

After taking 3 other companies paperless, I saw the value in ST, and knew this was the right tool for us.

Timothy, great minds think alike, especially when we share the same goal of growing service businesses. Thanks for taking the time to send us a review! Calling our support team directly is a great way to get a more immediate response and a quicker 2-way conversation. Thanks again.

Replied January 2022