Browse SmartServ Reviews

Ryan from Pro-Tech Electrical

Excellent On-Boarding & Customer Service

SmartServ has given the best customer service that I have seen from any company. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team are always ready to answer any questions that I have to get me moving on my next idea. They have been able to implement some of my ideas helping my business flow that much better.

Pros

The ability to have all job information in one place has changed everything for us, no longer having to look around through 3 different programs to find everything. We have been able to custom make checklists to keep track of progress on each project. All of our safety forms & any others have been digitized for us and entered into SmartServ for us to use at any point. The integration for us was very easy, if there was any discrepancies I was able to bring them up and they were fixed or I was given a solution very quickly.

Cons

There is a few small issues with how the app loads, a quick refresh solves most of these problems.

Reasons for Choosing SmartServ

After reading the reviews, and seeing how customer service was top priority is what made the decision easy. I have been working with other programs with little to no customer support and it has made it difficult to learn how to do something.

Reasons for Switching to SmartServ

We were using 2-3 programs to do what SmartServ is doing for us. The best part is that with everything being right in front of us and available on iPad in the field we are able to easily document as things happen, and less likely to forget to enter it in.

Response from SmartServ

Replied September 2021

Hey Ryan, thank you so much for writing wonderful feedback for us. We have introduced a lot of new updates as well as are working on improving the reliability of the product. You will see more improvements soon.Thanks again and have a great day.

Marta from Baikal Services Inc

Easy to use, great customer service, good support.

Overall, our experience is great. I already feel a lot more free from daily entering invoices in the system. Being able to sync our invoices directly to QB helps to save time. If there are any discrepancies in the process of syncing our invoices to QB the SmartServ team is very quick to help out to make necessary corrections. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are our on boarding managers - they are very knowledgeable and have been very helpful and responsive every time we would reach them through Zoom meetings, emails, or phone calls.

Pros

Easy to use, great customer service, good support, easy to use for technicians on the field, great speech to text feature to add notes (technicians love that feature). The app is able to locate the tax rate when on the job.

Cons

There is a room for improvement in creation of new tickets in the field platform. We would like to be able to create tickets from the calendar view, so that we could see our schedule and the time that is available for booking (in the field platform).

Reasons for Choosing SmartServ

Much more affordable, especially for a smaller company like us. Customer service is very pleasant with SmartServ.

Matthew from United Heating & Plumbing

Finally!

FIRST RATE support and customer Service. I have 2 point people who are always available and are always asking me how they can help my business. This is the best customer service I’ve seen from any type company in a while. I’m happy with the software, and I’m doing a slow roll out so it’s perfect day 1. I’m delighted with the customer service however. They truly care about their customer and customer service.

Pros

I’m a House Call Pro refugee. HCP is not horrible. There are a few items that are important to me they don’t have. I left because of zero meaningful support. I don’t want to spend 2 hours reading FAQs or text support. SmartServ has more features and more flexibility. I can customize it to my demand service HVAC business. It’s flexible; sorting etc

Cons

None so far. I’m in the first 6 months. So far so good.

Reasons for Choosing SmartServ

Customer service flat out. They really invest in their customers and it shows every day.

Reasons for Switching to SmartServ

Poor overall support by HCP. SmartServ rocks.

Sheryl from mm comfort systems

I am unhappy with the way that when you click on something the wheel just spins and spins.

Pros

I like the schedular and how you can see the individual appts per tech. Scheduling or creating a ticket is easy.

Cons

Everything works pretty good, except when you save something and you want to go back in a ticket, it makes you type the ticket # again . Also the times when the wheel just spins and spins is always when I have a customer on the line and I have to call them back when system is up again. This happens everyday and is very annoying. When I set my group in the schedular, it changes when I do different tasks, I would like it to stay where I set it in the morning and stay that way unless I manually change it.

Response from SmartServ

Replied August 2021

Sheryl,we really appreciate your honest feedback and thank you for the same. Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. To help you resolve the issue with your ticket search, you can use the filters like, date, job status, technician and various others that will help you eliminate the need to continually search for the ticket #. We have released a new version of our software which is way more reliable, fast and better than the previous version. You can get in touch with your Account Manager for any further issues. Thank you and have a great day.

Sommer from CNS Mechanical Inc

Great software and support but connectivity in rural areas limits us

I am still working on getting my entered customers completely straight. Some double entries, spelling errors, etc. However, this is mainly my fault as our customer list was not in a proper spreadsheet, and our equipment log was on a paper log that smartserv techs transferred for me. So these kinks are getting resolved quickly once I notify [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] or I catch them myself and go in and fix them. Overall Smartserv has been helpful and I confidence that the more I use it, the more our company will benefit from it.

Pros

Keeping track of Equipment and addresses with pictures is very beneficial. Estimates and invoicing on the spot is helpful as well

Cons

We live in a rural area and service very rural areas that sometimes do not have the best cell service. This is problematic for tracking mileage/travel time as the app shuts off. As well taking pictures of the job at customer's homes with little to no service, does not work, so the guys are taking pictures on their devices and texting me in the back office to upload them. Its not a big deal, but sometimes this gets forgotten etc.

Reasons for Choosing SmartServ

Price Point, as we are a very small HVAC Company that transitioned from a paper and pen operation to computerized platform

Neill from McDonald Electrical Services

All in one functionality

I am finding it easy to update my databases with SmartServ, adding new clients and service addresses, and adding templates and forms is not overly complicated.

Pros

The software integrates all the different aspects of running my business that I need in one place. The forms are easy to populate with data and the autofill features with things like address search and flat rate items save time when creating tickets. The 24/7 customer support is also a huge benefit, as other programs that I looked at do not have that.

Cons

I wish there was a way for administrators only to be able to save changes to custom items into the Flat Rate Items while creating Estimates and Invoices.

Reasons for Choosing SmartServ

I like the look and colour scheme of SmartServ, it is professional looking. The different applications are very similar to the other products, and the price point was competitive, but the two things that really helped me decide were that they are willing to listen to suggestions for improvement and implement them, and the 24/7 support.

Craig from Infinity Environmental Group Inc.

SmartServ Review

OUTSTANDING! Right from the 1st point of contact to up and running they have been one of the most thorough and helpful companies I have ever dealt with. Highly, Highly recommend them.

Pros

The software has all the specifications to deal and integrate with all aspects of business from scheduling, tracking, payroll, integration into accounting, estimating, invoicing and everything in between.

Cons

No downfalls. Easy to use, easy to implement and the team was FANTASTIC in setting us up.

Reasons for Choosing SmartServ

Price, ease of use and their willingness to help.

Reasons for Switching to SmartServ

Difficulty in training, cost and implementation.

Karen from Road Runner HVAC

Great System!!

Everyone I have worked with is very nice, very helpful, and wants to make sure we are 100% happy with the product. They go out of their way to fix any issues that may come up. They were with us every step of the way to get the system set up and make sure we were comfortable with it. Great team!!!

Pros

Everything is easy to get in and out of. Its self explanatory. If there is something you need help with, the support team is available right away to help. The schedule is very easy to use and quick to get around in. Glad we chose this system!

Cons

It would be easier if there is only one screen to input a customer and their issue. Right now you enter their information and have to add a ticket to generate a call for them. It would just be easier to have it in one screeen.

Reasons for Choosing SmartServ

I liked the entire set up over all of the rest of the systems we looked at. It is simple and very easy to figure out. Other systems were way too busy. It is very easy to change things as well.

Jessey from Cardinal Home Services

Great product for Small Businesses in the Trades

The customer service with SmartServ is great. They are always there and able to help with any inquiries or issues. They are also always open to taking new ideas to improve the product. So far, this has been an easy product to use with enough features to help our business grow.

Pros

Very easy to use features, straightforward and easy to understand as a new user. Also easy to use in front of customers to show estimates, collect payment etc. Visually done well. Syncs easily with Quickbooks.

Cons

Once jobs are completed you cannot edit the timing in the schedule to reflect the job correctly. You also have to remember to save every time you make a change on the schedule tab.

Reasons for Choosing SmartServ

Service Titan is currently out of our price range.

Reasons for Switching to SmartServ

Needed something with more customization options and more in depth tracking and note keeping. We were growing quickly as a business and needed something to keep up with that.

Response from SmartServ

Replied August 2021

Hey Jessey, thank you for writing an honest feedback for our product. Through the period of time we brought in some really nice updates, the one that you're looking for being one of them. You can go ahead and have a look at it. Thanks and have a great day.

Daniel from Smallwood and Sons Electrical Services LLC

Great Software

Customer management and scheduling has improved. Details are more readily available. Efficiency has improved.

Pros

The software is very thorough and has many features that are crucial for efficiency and productivity. We are very pleased so far and enjoy the awesome customer service that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has provided since the on boarding process.

Cons

There are still a few things in testing but that was to be expected.

Reasons for Switching to SmartServ

The benefits and options for Smartserv are vastly greater than Housecall Pro.

Response from SmartServ

Replied September 2021

Hey Daniel, thank you so much for your feedback. We really appreciate that you took the time out to review our product. Thanks again and have a great day.

joe from Banks Electric Inc

A review for SmartServ

It has been excellent to work with.

Pros

The biggest thing that I liked about the Software is the customer service.

Cons

Little bit of learning curve that was involved.

Reasons for Choosing SmartServ

Dispatch had terrible customer service that made me choose to go with SmartServ.

Heidi from Farwest Climate Control

Easy to use product

Very easy to work with and always get back to us in a timely manner

Pros

I really like how fast and easy it is to find customers/ invoices

Cons

Not a fan that you have to wait till the next day for the information to transport over to Quickbooks

Reasons for Switching to SmartServ

Smart Service never seemed to have an explanation or way to solve any glitches we would experience, which was quite often.

BRUCE from Day & Nite Plumbing & Heating, Inc.

Smart and Easy

The staff is friendly and super responsive. I have had zero issues with communicating our needs and getting a timely response.

Pros

No more tracking paper invoices. No more huge labor hours processing work to get in our accounting software. No more techs having missing information. No more call takers fumbling with a system just to get a customer on the schedule. No more illegible handwriting. SmartServ has made our company step up the professional way we can now serve and present to our customers. Since it is cloud based we can see real time invoicing and job note updates. Its easier to track everything and significantly reduced the office man hours spent dealing with a manual process for call taking, invoice processing, and finding history on our customers. Our techs can also better serve our customers. With unlimited space to make a detailed invoice, add pictures, and the ability to review a customer's past history at their fingertips. This product has had a real positive impact on our business and doesn't cost an arm and a leg to make it happen.

Cons

Better indicators for visual ques of job progress and continue improvements on scheduler.

Michelle from Flow-Tech Plumbing & Heating, Inc.

SmartServ Conversion

The conversion process was a challenge due to our old system didn't convert a lot of the information into SmartServ due to the platform it is built on. We had some challenges with the syncing of SmartServ and QuickBooks, and have those all worked out! SmartServ support has been awesome - The support staff is GREAT. She responds quickly to our questions or concerns!

Pros

SmartServ is very user friendly. I like that you can search by customer name, address, and ticket numbers.

Cons

The layout of the invoices is probably what we like least. We're working with SmartServ support to revise the layout to better serve our customers. We'd also like to know as soon as we pull up a customer whether it be on the web version or the iPads, if a customer is a Service Agreement Customer. It shows an ! and then you can hover over that for the information, however, if they were a different color when we pulled them up, it would be known instantly that they were on the silver plan, gold plan, etc. This would help with making sure the technicians billed the customer properly and that the customers received the correct discount!

Bonnie from Kanon Electric

We have a few glitches, but the customer service does a great job of addressing these issues.

It is how we schedule our techs in the field. It is how we keep track of customer info and history. How we communicate job details with our techs. It has freed up time for the office staff.

Pros

It is user friendly, has the features that we need, and if not they help us to create the ones that we don't have.

Cons

There can be glitches, but they have good communication about these. They have had to update and work on these multiple times. I think it has been a work in progress. It has worked well for us.

Response from SmartServ

Replied September 2021

Hey Bonnie, we have launched a full 2 months sprint where we are working on improving the reliability & stability of the product. We assure you that these minute glitches will not happen again. Thank you again and have a great day.

Dan from MOODY HEATING & AIR

Powerful software

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at Smartserv has made this transition as easy as possible. He is always responsive when we call and checks in on us regularly when we don't call. We are very happy with our decision to switch to Smarserv. The customer service has been outstanding starting with our first sales call to implementation.

Pros

We like the ease of accessing the data. We schedule jobs for field technicians and need to have the customer information available quickly. The software stores job history for every customer allowing my technicians to take pictures, make notes, and request parts that are all relayed in real time to our office. Having a complete history of each customer allows my techs to be more prepared and more efficient when walking into a house.

Cons

I have not used the software long enough to find anything negative. The software is so much more powerful than what we are used to. I wish we had made the change sooner.

Reasons for Choosing SmartServ

We are a small company on a budget, Smartserv is competitively priced. Smartserv meets all of our needs.

Reasons for Switching to SmartServ

Fire line was not meeting our needs. We wanted a more advanced and powerful software.

Marie from Authority Heating & Cooling

Good Service

Pros

The software does a lot of what we need, but does have some limitations. But we haven't been able to find one software that does everything, so SmartServ is comparable to the other products out there. The customer service at SmartServ is excellent though, so anytime we have a question or a problem, they respond right away and are all very kind.

Cons

There are a few things that you have to contact the SmartServ team to do, rather than being able to do it yourself. For example, you can't add new employees yourself. It has also been having syncing problems so not everything sync's properly. But the customer service team is very quick to respond and fix any issues.

Reasons for Switching to SmartServ

Service Titan is an amazing product, but it costs SO MUCH MONEY!

Response from SmartServ

Replied August 2021

Marie, we are grateful that you took the time out to review our product. We understand how crucial your data is for you and we want to keep it as sanitized as possible. Also to avoid the feeding of double/wrong information into your synced accounts like Quickbooks we make sure to add the new employees ourselves. Also, there have been significant changes in the product over the period of time. Our engineering team puts in a lot of effort to provide you with the best experience possible. We are also planning to launch automatic sync with Quickbook Desktop. For any other queries you can contact your Account Manager. Have a great day.

Bojan from A & B Electric LLC

Experience with SmarServ

Overall experience with SmarServ was great and I would recommend their product to any small to medium size company that is looking to improve/develop CRM for their business. SmartServ is very easy to use and deploy. SmartServ also has a variety of features and they are working every day to improve on the existing features as well as to develop new ones. I look forward to seeing what else is on the horizon.

Pros

SmartServ customer support during and after implementation was the most valuable. SmartServ onboarding managers were with me every step of the way to help me understand and all the aspects of the software. I also appreciate SmartServ flexibility and ability to customize some of the features to our specific needs.

Cons

I wish their progressive billing is little more developed. At this point there is a work around and I know in the near future they will develop a more permanent solution.

Reasons for Choosing SmartServ

SmartServ was the right product for us with the features that were offered. They were also reasonably priced. SmartServ is also customizable to some extent to and they are willing to work with a company to develop a custom solution.

Anthony from A.M Botte Mechanical, LLC

Most comprehensive system for the money

Once we went through the 30 days of switching and the 60 days of work flow adjustments the program does nothing but get better

Pros

That it was all in one and gave us the options for contracts, multiple locations and was able to handle residential and commercial

Cons

The system has some limitations for commercial projects

Reasons for Choosing SmartServ

SmartServ looked to have 95% of what we were looking for at a fair price. I also like that I can just have the biggest package with unlimited user and not pay per user

Reasons for Switching to SmartServ

We out grew the old system and ts capabilities

Paul from ESCO, Inc.

Industry: Environmental Services

Support is always there

Overall our experience with SmartServ has been excellent and I would recommend them to any company looking into them. Try a demo and ask questions. They will be more than accommodating and convincing as they were with me.

Pros

The support is always there. No matter what your issue is these guys are here to help. Which speaks louder than a lot of other software I have demoed and used in the past. Its nice entering data into this software with little to no issues. All of the technicians love the app. Its great getting work done from anywhere. Having our entire service history available online is a great addition too.

Cons

Almost none. The credit card merchant compatibility list needs work. It would be great if we could use Stripe or Authorize.net (those are the 2 I've had experience with.) PayPal would be a nice addition as well. However, this doesn't really affect us as most of our customers pay by check. There are a few minor features we would like to see introduced. Anything I have recommended so far. They say is coming very soon.

Danny from Doctor Drain Plumbing and Rooter

Great software

Great customer service that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] provides

Pros

The software is very user friendly. It makes it easy to schedule jobs and book them on the field or in the office. Great customer service, they are always available when you need them and always happy to help. Also very cost effective.

Cons

I have a hard time saving the customers signature sometimes. I have to log out and then log back in to get the signature to save.

The cost

Reasons for Switching to SmartServ

Joist was not handling the payment options as well as smart serve does

Nisham from Everest Drain & Plumbing

Best and Quality Dispatching Software

Overall service is best and, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] help me and my Tech a lot to fix small issues and cofusion, Great Guy. Really Appreciated his work

Pros

Customer Support is Excellent, No Delay in intregration with other platform, Easy to create invoice and recieve payment on field job, Simpe And Easy User Interface to work on daily basis.

Cons

Nothing, Everything is Best. you wont regret if you used them.

Reasons for Choosing SmartServ

They were the first product to impress us with there Demo and Service

Shontel from A Pro Appliance LLC

Great onboarding process!

The initial salesman was very patient with me and did several phone calls, emails, and demo's over many months to accommodate my schedule and concerns. The on-boarding team has been amazing. They have spent many hours moving our customer and quickbooks info from our old software and assured that we have all of the proper data transferred into Smartserv. They have answered every question and concern immediately and usually had the kinks fixed same or following day. They have also been very patient in helping my team understand how to use the software in our day to day business. We have been able to really customize the software to meet the needs of our unique work flow. We are very impressed with their knowledgeable staff and their quick responses to all of our needs!

Pros

The software is user-friendly and has most of the functions I was looking for. My team really likes the checklist/forms ability because it eliminates paperwork, which is a real time saver!

Cons

I wish there was an ability for the technicians to be able to do some back office stuff from the ipad and visa versa. Sometimes our roles cross over.

Cathy from Advanced Air Systems

SmartServ

We have been using SmartServ for almost two years now and we love it. The software is great and the company really stands behind their product. If we ever run into anything we want changed or any problem, they are quick to make it happen. They are also working daily on improving and meeting customers needs.

Pros

Up to date software that functions like a pro!

Cons

I have no cons at this time, things have gone well with this software

Raymond from FM Water Systems

SmartServ

The on boarding was easy and the training was great. Answer all question and show you how to set every thing up.

Pros

Keeping track of all work and payments. Very easy to use in the field. Very easy to work with when setting up the service. Answer all question and help you through all problems if you have any.

Cons

Have not come across any problems or concerns.

Reasons for Choosing SmartServ

The cost of the service.

Tuesday from Priority Heating & Cooling

Smart Serv Review

Al has been fantastic to work with as we've gotten SmartServ up and running for our company. He promptly responds to my many calls and emails and is extremely thorough and knowledgeable. When issues require him to obtain further information or help from other departments, he contacts them immediately and I have been very impressed with how quickly he works to resolve our issues. It can be frustrating and challenging to work with new software but working with Al has helped alleviate some of that stress, as he is very knowledgeable about the software and is very personable when talking to him on the phone. It is a pleasure to work with him and I'm grateful for the time and effort he puts into making sure that we are up and running as smoothly as possible.

Pros

The reports and ability to move appointments around on the schedule so easily.

Cons

I do not like the calendar view. It is extremely hard to read. All of the technician are in the same color and make it hard to differentiate them.

Response from SmartServ

Replied August 2021

Hello, thanks a lot for writing a review. Our constant updates have helped us to be better in almost every aspect of our software. The feature that you were looking for is now available with us, it would be available for you to use within a week. Hope it helps, have a great day ahead.

Nicole from Mike's Plumbing

Good all in one service company software with excellent customer support.

Pros

The software is completely customizable. If a feature is not working well for us, the SmartServ support team will write a fix for it or in the very least will offer a work-around. And, if we need a feature added to the software, SmartServ will create one especially for us!

Cons

SmartServ integration with QuickBooks has a lot of quirks and doesn't sync properly most of the time which requires admin time to correct.

Response from SmartServ

Replied August 2021

Nicole, we appreciate your honest feedback for our product. Over the course of time, we have brought in some really nice updates, including the one you're looking for. Please feel free to look it over. We appreciate your time and wish you a wonderful day.

Chad from Flow-Tech Plumbing and Heating Inc.

HVAC & Plumbing Service Department

as stated above it allows us to be paper free, have techs enabled to access customer info without needing time wasting calls to office and our collections are up near 95%-100%

Pros

easy to use, easy for our techs to use while out on service calls - to look at past history, and great for billing and collections.

Cons

no major issues that we don't like - it took a couple of months for everyone to get used to how it works, but we expected a learning curve.

Kristin from Liberty Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc.

SmartServ Review

Fantastic Customer Service, quick responses ad fairly quick in making corrections.

Pros

Their customer service is exceptional and they basically will try to correct any issue that we may have with regards to how their program works for us.

Cons

I think that they are fairly new to working with Quickbooks Online version so this is a learning process for all. Not always the most user-friendly program however, their customer service is so exceptional that it kind of out weighs the cons.

Response from SmartServ

Replied September 2021

Hey Kristin, hope you're doing well. We are grateful for your kind words for our product and customer service. The QuickBooks Online sync has just gotten better over time and Over the time, we've grown to be one of the most user-friendly programs in the industry and we strive each day to be even better. Thank you for your review, we will improve with each passing day.

Sarah from Aspen WaterWise

Sarah Whitworth - review

It took a very long time to get it up and running but now that we are using it, it seems to be going well.

Pros

Easy to use and to get a hold of help if we have any questions.

Cons

We need to be able to delete and make changes to our clients on our end.

Cost

Angel from A-Advanced Home Services

Always available for support!

We have solved a lot of situations with smart serv, including finding tickets and invoices quicker. Easy to access customer information.

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the Team are always available for customer service and support. Thanks to the team for being available at all times to assist us.

Cons

My least favorite thing about this software is that is has no automatic integration.

Adam from Mackydo's HVAC Services LLC

2 months in and so far so good

I have been using SmartServ for two months now and it is greatly improving my ability to track Service tickets and differentiate between service and install and the other facets of my business. I would suggest SmartServ to other small businesses as they have been great to work with thus for.

Pros

#1 pro has to be the customer service. I have emailed with issues and had a call back in less then 5 minutes a couple different times. That is priceless. Working with them has been easy and the communication is great. In fact I just sent an email to my contact and had a response in the last 5 minutes. It's 8pm!!

Cons

The only real issue I have had is there is a language barrier. This has caused me to have to ask reps to repeat themselves numerous times but they have grace

Tami from Canyon Plumbing & Heating

Review response

Good Customer Service.

Pros

Helps me by saving me time when my customers are giving me their information. Helps me keeps track of my techs & ease of use.

Cons

I would like to use SPIFFS & Service Agreement in the future.

Cost.

Shaun from Telford Cooling, LLC.

Great product!

Everyone from the office to the field staff actually enjoys using it, instead of it being a hassle like our old system.

Pros

Ease of use, it was a breeze to implement, tech support is amazing. Very well rounded software for our use, would highly recommend. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been great.

Cons

Have not found any so far. Don't think we will either.

Amour from Corriell Appliance

We love SmartServ! We used 2 other software programs and found SmartServ met our needs very well!

Pros

SmartServ syncs our invoices and sales taxes to QuickBooks Online perfectly! We had trouble with the other software programs syncing our Washington State sales taxes (we have to collect based on location of service). SmartServ is based in Washington and has a grasp on the challenges that we face here. Our invoices sync into QBO perfectly with SmartServ, I was having to go into QBO and edit EVERY invoice with the other programs that we tried.

Cons

The Report module could be beefed up some, but all in all it's a really great software. We collect data on our call sources and it would be nice to pull a report myself, however there is a work around as of now and SmartServ sends my reports to me monthly.

David from BANGHART PLUMBING LLC

Shop owner

Tracking jobs, clients equipment and job times

Pros

Abilities built into the program and the continued benefits and attributes that keep.

Cons

Right now I have no complaints thank you

Meagan from A-advanced Home Services

Industry: Utilities

Love this software

All issues were able to be dodged by using smart serv!

Pros

This transition we had to make to this software from the old one we were using was incredibly easy to get used to and the new features are almost unbeatable.

Cons

N/a. This software only leads me to positive responses.

Jewel from Diamond Heating and Cooling

Industry: Utilities

Great Software

Its been good. Great communication.

Pros

I'm able to see a layout of the week and schedule appropriately without overlapping.

Cons

Sometimes when trying to go back to a page to view other service addresses under a billing address, I'm rerouted to a different page.

Cathy from Advanced Air Systems, Inc.

Our experience so far has been great!

Many benefits, easier scheduling, more thorough information on the customers, happier technicians!

Pros

If there is something that you need, the SmartServ Team will make it happen! We have come across a few little things that we needed to perform differently and they were more than happy to change them for us. The ease of use with the software is great and the technicians are thrilled with the look of their daily schedules now! so much easier for them to view then they were with our old software.

Cons

There is nothing so far that we don't like about the software. We have had issues but they have all been solved immediately for us.

SARAH from SHOCKWAVE ELECTRIC INC

SMART SERV IS EXCELLENT

VERY SATISFIED WITH THE PRODUCT AND CUSTOMER SERVICE

Pros

THIS SOFTWARE IS VERY DETAILED AND EASY TO USE. I REALLY LIKE THE SCHEDULING PART OF THE SYSTEM

Cons

YOU HAVE TO DOUBLE CHECK YOUR DATES, B/C IF YOU PUT IN THE INCORRECT DATE THE ONLY WAY YOU KNOW IS IF YOU GO INTO THAT SPECIFIC DATE

WE ACTUALLY GOT A REFERRAL

SMART SERV WAS MORE COST EFFECTIVE AND FIELD EDGE WAS ALWAYS DOWN

Response from SmartServ

Replied September 2021

Hey Sarah, Thank you for your feedback, the date of the jobs are available at multiple places, but yes for better hygiene, it's good to check them before submitting. Many of our customers check jobs on a daily basis at the start of the day to make sure the schedule is correct.

Lili from MM Comfort Systems

For the most part SmartServ is a great system. Easy to maneuver through. Great customer service

Pros

Easy to enter new customers, being able to mail invoices and collect payment. Reminder Bell for easy follow up.

Cons

System consistently running slow/ freezing up. Usually once a week a new issue arises. Usually fixed in a timely manner

Response from SmartServ

Replied August 2021

Lili, thank you for writing a review and helping us get more insights about our customer's needs. Apologies for the issue that you've been facing, we try our best to minimize these issues and provide you the best experience on our product. For any other queries you can get in touch with our Account Manager who work 24*7 to provide you the required assistance. Thank you and have a nice day.

Karla from Mr. Reliable Plumbing & Heating

Great Software

Pros

Very quick response when it comes to support and customer service. There are constant updates on the software .

Cons

There have been a couple of times where I wouldn't be able to sync the invoice or service address.

Gene from ECO Air NW

Unmatched Service

Have never experienced this level of support and commitment to our success with a software partner. The people make SmartServ a force in the industry. Thank you and well done.

Pros

The tremendous support from the reps and the onboarding team. Great file building features. Excellent reporting features.

Cons

Android platform still in development. Not as intuitive as others.

Response from SmartServ

Replied September 2021

Hi Gene, Thank you for taking the time to review our product. The android version is live and available for use. We apologize if it took us longer than expected. We are introducing new advancements day in and day out as well on our android app.

Manutea from Smith Mechanical

Change can be hard. Overall it has been a great transition!

paperless

Pros

Biggest plus is the reduction of paper. I really like being able to view the schedule at a weeks glance for ease of scheduling other appointments. Having the technicians able to view history, equipment information and their schedules is very helpful.

Cons

When the system locks up it makes it very difficult to maintain a steady work flow. Technicians have experienced the same thing in the field. Since the system is web based, there are going to be issues when they are doing service calls in remote areas.

Response from SmartServ

Replied August 2021

Hi Manutea, we really appreciate you for writing an honest feedback for us. Though it's been quite a time since you faced the issue. The updates have been of great help for a smooth workflow to the customers. Our software is available for you to look at, and we really hope that it serves what you need. Have a great day ahead.

Ron from Comfort. mechanical

Industry: Facilities Services

Works well

Really good set up

Pros

Customer service is great. Any time I reached out to them they were responsive and fast

Cons

Nothing really to complain about. It works pretty well

Shanna from Wagner Electric Company

SmartServ Review!

Customer service-- Some one is there for your when you have questions. From going from a manual application to a more streamlined approach is something we have seen right off the bat.

Pros

The Customer service is phenomenal. It is easy to communicate with our technicians and keep track of jobs. The mobile application is easy for the field guys to navigate and use. Additionally, documents are easily available to upload and obtain.

Cons

As far as the users and admin, I have no complaints at this time.

Anthony from Valentino Contracting,LLC

Excellent Support

We are becoming more efficient in the field, and getting our customers invoices/estimates out faster. We are also eliminating paper, and have all customer information and transactions readily available. SmartServ is constantly evolving, and they eagerly request feedback for improvements.

Pros

The learning curve has been minimal, it is packed with useful features, and technical support and training is excellent!

Cons

It would be nice if we could have our schedule sync with google calendar.

Response from SmartServ

Replied August 2021

Anthony, we strive to deliver the best software features to our customers every day, the feature that you seek is now available in the product. We hope it delivers what you were looking for. Thank you for stopping by, may you have a nice day.

Ryan from Corriell Appliance

Waht issues we've had have been very quicly addressed. Cannot praise the support and service enough.

We have used a franchise software in the past, and this is the closest to the functionality of that software we have found.

Pros

Inpuuting new customers is very easy. Inventory module is the best of several softwares we have tried. The ipad version is very easy to use as well.

Cons

Having to type in complete names, part numbers, phone numbers, etc., instead of being able to search with partial information. Also, weekly calendar field could be improved.

Tammy from Bob Jay's

Super helpful

Pros

So far the service has been wonderful just trying to learn everything

Cons

Just frustrating learning everything and being the only one in the office but customer support has been great

Response from SmartServ

Replied September 2021

Hey Tammy, Thank you so much for writing a review for our product. We try to provide the best customer support with 1 on 1 training for all your staff. We can reschedule those meetings in case your tech's need any help. Thanks again and have a great day.

Haley from United Plumbing & Heating Co., Inc.

Industry: Wholesale

Excellent

They have a great support team. They always get our answer/problem solved in a timely manner. The system is very easy to learn and use.

Pros

How easy the system is to use and how fast the team gets back with us when we have a problem.

Cons

Nothing as far as the software. It just would have been nice to have someone come and get everything done and set up instead of my office team having to do it.