What are TheWorxHub users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using TheWorxHub software through verified user reviews

4.7

• icon"I have used other systems in the past but the freedom of customizing the work has been a godsend."
  • icon"Staff was very responsive and patient with us as we earned to navigate the system."
  • icon"Ease of use, ability to customize any of the apps."
  • icon"Reporting is clumsy and unless you spend allot of time looking or trialing reports its difficult to get the end result your looking for."

Browse all TheWorxHub Reviews

• Have you used TheWorxHub and would like to share your experience with others?

Josh

Company size: 501 - 1,000 employees

December 2021

Affordable and Functional CMMS

Marcela

Cypriot Homes review

I'm glad to use this software, most issues with the repairs, appliance replacement, rent calculations has been solved, easy to keep track on what has been done, even send out different types of letters to the tenants.

Pros

Rent calculation, keep a clear evidence of the tenants. Issuing work orders for repairs. I would like to get more trained in how to use more fixtures like: inventory, accounting, etc.

Cons

I didn't have the chance to use all features, but for the work orders, rent calculations its much easier to use them comparing with Yardi software.

Bas

Best CMM system for senior living

I have always enjoyed working with the software. They have always involved the end user in the development and its made the TheWorxHub one of the leading operations software.

Pros

The product is very user friendly. My staff have very little issues when using the software. Support is excellent.

Cons

Some of the glitches take awhile to get ironed out but considering how much the software does it runs smooth and they address the glitches if its critical to daily function of the software.

Reasons for choosing TheWorxHub

I found the development team for the TheWorxHub were very proactive in creating a complete operations software and they seem to be continuously developing the software.

Reasons for switching to TheWorxHub

CWorks did not have the capabilities we were looking for and we were looking to expand CMM into other departments like housekeeping.

Glenn

WorxHub review

Overall the software works well for our needs. It is easy to use, easy to set up, simple for staff to understand. The software helps keep my staff on track with request and with PMs. It also help track cost that can be used at budget time.

Pros

The software has PM procedures built in, when you set up PM you can choose to use this procedures or they help you in building your own. The easy of setting up the program Worxhub staff was great to work with The easy of using the software, easy for my staff to learn to use.

Cons

Sometime the Category and Subcategory does not fit. Worxhub does not have an interface for Bio-med test equipment to communicate data to worxhub, it has to be enter manually.

Reasons for choosing TheWorxHub

because it fix our needs

Reasons for switching to TheWorxHub

It was more built for Bio-med equipment than building Maintenance. We are still using Medmizer for Bio-med equipment.

Eric

The Dude Solution for you.

Keeping up with Regulations by the Fire marshal and health codes. Able to track and easily print and provide proofs of Maintenance and checks. I love the chat. Staff are always helpful and are quick to respond. Always able to get me on the right track making complex work orders or PM's and running reports.

Pros

I like that there are features to do big things quickly. Like say you change a staff member you can quickly reassign the tickets with a few clicks. I like that there can be great reports by the software if you put in great information that gets specific by category and subcategory's.

Cons

When you screw up making something since its a cloud base it is permanently there. Can be deactivated but there isn't so much a delete and start over button.

Reasons for switching to TheWorxHub

Update technology and paperless work orders. Ease of requests and better work overview

Scott

WorxHub Review

Pros

The features that are most impactful for our organization deal with scheduling and workflow management. We do not integrate with other software at this time, though the capability is there. Ease of use for our staff is a plus. Users are generally able to navigate most of the features with little guidance or special training.

Cons

There are several downsides to the WorxHub suite. The coding is suspect in many areas throughout the product. Bugs exist and many features are counter-intuitive to the end user. Productivity suffers due to product design limitations/ problems and ultimate usability for knowledgeable staff. Servers are also very slow at times.

Response from Dude Solutions

We really value your feedback and would love the opportunity to discuss it more deeply with you. Would you please reach out to support@dudesolutions.com and connect with us?

Replied January 2022

Sarah Weddle

World Class Customer Service and Product

AMAZING! I really can't say enough good about the product and the service.

Pros

Easy to use and figure out. Also hard to mess it up. I like that nothing ever goes away or is deleted. Customer service is first rate!

Cons

I wish that we could customize reports more and that some functions (inventory in particular) were more intuitive. Also, if we could search or report on all of the various fields, that would be dandy.

before my time

Joe

Masonic Pathways

This system has been very easy to start using and implementing with my team. Customer service is excellent and is always willing to help and clarify issues when needed.

Pros

This is so much easier to use than our previous software program (TMS).

Cons

Sorting incomplete work orders is somewhat cumbersome. Would like a separate section for regular work orders vs scheduled work orders.

Reasons for choosing TheWorxHub

Highly recommended by others.

Reasons for switching to TheWorxHub

TMS not user friendly and TELS had very limited capabilities.

Richard

Workorders

Like the system just so time consuming to get completely setup

Pros

Track workorders from other departments, got read of paper workorders

Cons

At times system runs slow, hard for some residents to use.

Kevin

Berkeley Bedford

Very good

Pros

Software is easy to use on a daily basis

Cons

Search function on old workorders as it does not always find the work order I am searching for.

Efficient Technology

Pros

Ease of use by requestors, to report maintenance issues requiring support.

Cons

The search function by a requestor is not intuitive - for example you have to 'look hard' for the 'Search Now' button.

Casey

Facilities and Campus operations and maintenance solution

This suite of solutions have enabled us to reduce time on transportation needs, simplify room booking, validate expenses on maintenance, and convert from being reactive to proactive by managing recurring and scheduled preventative maintenance work orders. Our organization has adopted bar coding of assets which saves time tracking assets and helps account for repaired, replaced, and misplaced assets.

Pros

The Worx-hub software and suite of solutions is of exceptional value and very user friendly. Like any other system or activity, what you put into it, you will get out of it. The system is scalable and interfaces well with multiple hardware platforms. Ease of use for end users is exceptional. Our end users include residents with little to no experience, staff with basic to moderate computer systems experience too our fully engaged maintenance and operations staff.

Cons

The most challenging aspect of the software, like any other, is the initial data entry of assets, products and systems, where none previously existed. It would have been far better if we had the ability to port over data.

Reasons for choosing TheWorxHub

Worx-Hub was chosen over other systems based upon their customer service, ease of use, and is industry specific (Senior Health Care) which allows them to understand our needs and requirements.

Reasons for switching to TheWorxHub

Our previous system did not provide corporate reporting and could not deliver the suite of options that Worx-hub by Dude Solutions has been able to deliver. Our old system was not user friendly and was cumbersome.

Philip

Willing To Listen and Adapt

It is overall an very good system, we use 7 modules currently. I would say it, as with anything takes some getting use to when you make an change but this switch was truthfully with simplicity and ease to make once you start using more and more and you will become so user friendly with the system.

Pros

Over the years we as an company have made suggestions to TWH for items to be added or changed and TWH, listens and adapts when possible to make these features that are important to the end user, as long as the benefit the greater good.

Cons

There are some occasional items that you have to work around with the way TWH classifies things, I was use to the address of the Residences being an Asset, but not in TWH it is an location. That does not allow for PM Work Orders to easily be set up for the Resident and not have to input the seperate Asset that you are setting the PM for.

Reasons for choosing TheWorxHub

I liked the ease of use and the smothness of the flow of the work order from Request to Finish! Having all Locations in one data base makes life so much easier, almost 2,500 location in seperate data bases can be very nerve racking, so bringing these all together in one is so much easier on the Administrator, i.e. myself!

Reasons for switching to TheWorxHub

Previous provider made an switch from Healthcare/Long Term Care being their strong suit to providing more in the way of manufacturing for the Work Orders.

Dale

WorxHub

Overall the entire organization is more than pleased with the WorxHub program. The hospital previously didn't have a work order system and were using Excel spreadsheets to track requests. The transition to the WorxHub has been a huge benefit to all. Staff is always kept updated on their requests through the entire work order cycle. The online support is awesome. The WorxHub staff is very helpful in addressing the limited concerns that we have had, most simply required a little education on the matter. The support is the best! You never feel like your just another number.

Pros

This was easy to setup and get implemented. The support from Dude Solutions during & after setup was great. They were always available to assist and were very prompt in addressing any concerns that came up. The canned reports were sufficient for a small hospital like ours. The staff submitting work requests find it to be very intuitive to use. New employees are ready to use the WorxHub with minimal training required. The subscription cost is very reasonable. We evaluated several other CMMS programs and found the WorxHub to be the best bang for our buck.

Cons

I wish it had an adhoc report writer function to allow more options in creating reports. It still gives us what we need but more options are always better. Also wish the fields of the work order allowed more customization.

Reasons for choosing TheWorxHub

It was the most cost effective choice and we are glad we made the decision to go with the WorxHub.

Edgar

Industry: Environmental Services

My experience using CMMS

It has been an amazing experience and I am so glad that the company finally took the leap to CMMS across organization with a product that were able to tell her to are business model and operation.

Pros

Having the opportunity to pilot program at our facility for nearly two years was very challenging at a rewarding experience for me. Having the freedom to customize the system to our policies and procedures was invaluable and continues to be. I have used other systems in the past but the freedom of customizing the work has been a godsend.

Cons

They're still a lot of room for improvement and I wish they would listen more to client feedback in terms of some of the user interface and some features that should be looked at too further enhance and improve the system. The mobile website hasn't really changed much since I started using the system but it used some refinement and usability. I wonder if a better approach would be to have a phone app that could be more powerful than quicker. Some of the features that are found on the regular website are not found on the mobile site.

Reasons for choosing TheWorxHub

One of our sisters location had used the system in the past but did not get it off the ground to the point where our entire organization will buy into it. Once I was able to pilot it in my community and expand our capabilities people noticed and we had buy-in.

Jeff

It works! I'm a Fan...

We run our entire campus on WorxHub. Repair orders, PMs, Inspection tracking including Life Safety. It allows us to be "excellent" instead of just "OK". We complete between six and seven HUNDRED work orders a month. I am certain that WorxHub would allow any type of business to be greatly improved if they use it consistently. I'm a fan...

Pros

I've used this software for almost five years. I think the thing I appreciate the most is the software company's continued effort to make the product better and better. It has improved tremendously in the past five years in both breadth and depth. I also appreciate the flexibility it typically offers to be able to manage the menus and other input data to make it "work" for the particular users.

Cons

Some of the data entry is still cumbersome. You still have to fill out six individual boxes of data to complete the work order and that doesn't include the details or the requestor. Reports are also a problem. I'm never really sure if the data I'm getting is the data I'm after... Sometimes the results seem to be incorrect--probably based on incorrect input or input that I'm not sure what it does. And I gave up completely on assets...

Kenny

Worx Hub does work for you.

I have been able to create a "favorites" list of the life safety work orders that we perform and track, on a regular basis, any time frame I want since we have had this software. As I have said, I look forward to learning even more and am enjoying using the WorxHub on a daily basis. We upgraded from our old Facility Dude software to the WorxHub and it has been a pleasant change.

Pros

We have only had this software for the past year. I have worked with several other maintenance software programs in other locations. At first I tended to rate WorxHub against other software I had used elsewhere. Now, after using it for the past year, I am finding that it is a very good tool for the type of work we do. This is a hospital, and as such, we are subject to the mandates of the Joint Commission and the Environment of Care. WorxHub has effectively allowed us to set up our preventative maintenance program in order to track and prove our adherence to the life safety and NFPA codes. The reporting module has been very helpful for me since I am responsible for all Facilities Services documentation. I learn something new on WorxHub regularly and look forward to learning even more.

Cons

At first, I found it a bit difficult to navigate throughout the system. I probably should have called the help desk more, but I persisted on my own.

Reasons for switching to TheWorxHub

Change on your end was eminent and we chose to upgrade to WorxHub after looking at a few other competitive software options.

Jason

Simplicity

Rocky implementation start due to a sales team member telling us what our deliverables were and then leaving the organization. - The new sales team member we were partnered with was less than helpful to provide clarity on why we were not getting what WAS PROMISED IN THE FRONT END. - We almost did not continue with the worx hub implementation.

Pros

Ease of use for new hires. Easy to train to proficiency.

Cons

Reports not as easy to navigate and provide. I end up tweaking things to fit needs based on our Planned Maintenance program verse the outdated Preventative Maintenance program of yesteryear :)

Reasons for switching to TheWorxHub

We were told facility dude was being phased out and that Worx Hub was our only option. - Not sure this was entirely factual - Told this was healthcare specific and had lots of bell and whistles / we did not receive said bells and whistles because they were under development and...……. when they came they had an additional cost attached. :( (OVERALL HAPPY BUT WHAT A LONG RUN TO GET HERE) Maybe work the kinks out before you market something that is not fully functional next go around

Linda

Ease in using The Worx Hub

We are able to serve our residents (Senior Living) quickly because of WorxHub. When a request comes in, I can immediately pass it on to our Maintenance team. They see it immediately on their tablets and can respond accordingly. I may assign it to be done today, next week or even immediately. It makes it easy to keep track of who is doing which tasks and what is yet to be done. The accountability is important to us and this is our record of what has happened and what is yet to be done.

Pros

The ease at getting into the Hub, setting up a work order and getting back out is important to me. I find it very quick and easy to arrange for a work order without spending much time. I also like that I can quickly run a report when someone has a question about past orders or orders yet to be done. The software is very user friendly, easy to learn and easy to manipulate.

Cons

I find it harder to remember the steps to arrange for a continuing or repetitive order. I've done it but if I had to show someone how to go about it, I would need to spend time remembering the steps. It isn't as easy as doing just one order.

Brad

Industry: Mental Health Care

The WorxHub Reveiw

I really like the integration of the different modules and we have several building in several locations . The PM function is priceless and allows us to be proactive on our maintenance and keeps us on schedule and prevents lots of downtime on our key equipment. The ability to track staff time as well as send out surveys to requestors to make sure expectations have been met is also very valuable. I love the WorxHub and the improved efficiencies in our department related to using WorxHub.

Pros

I like the fact that is can be used with different modules that are integrated with each other. I also like that the available modules when combined allow you to pretty much manage and collect data related to all aspects of facilities management. I think the customer support is very friendly, professional, respectful as well as timely to requests for assistance.

Cons

I think when we purchased the software we did not get what we thought we would be getting and learned that some modules needed to be purchased separately and were not included in the package we had originally purchased.

Lisa

WorxHub review

We purchased the Security program and this has helped it making sure that Security is doing their daily rounds and checking that things are working properly during the evening shifts.

Pros

This software has allowed our hospital to keep track of all required documents for our surveys. With WorxHub we have taken an unorganized bunch of papers and streamlined them into PM's that will produce so that these required items for the DNV are done on time and recorded properly. Because of WorxHub our documentation has been praised by several surveyors.

Cons

I really cannot think of any Cons at this moment. When we started using WorxHub we were one of the first. In time they have worked out many little bugs and are improving it all the time. I don't think anyone would be sorry for purchasing this program.

Reasons for choosing TheWorxHub

Did not look at any others

Reasons for switching to TheWorxHub

We built a new hospital and wanted something that we could use to organize our new daily, weekly, and monthly PM's. WorxHub fit what we were looking for.

Frank

Worxhub Security

We are in the beginning stages for using worxhub. The worxhub staff has been tremendous in helping us get this program set up. We are looking to launch the program with our staff very soon. I used Worxhub with our IT department the past few years. It was easy to receive work orders and make notes on the job, so you could review specific information about the job that was done. As our experience grows, I look forward to giving more feedback with the Security program.

Pros

It gives an sense of ease to the employees. They can scan their checkpoints and it automatically logs in with a time stamp. The layout if pretty user friendly. You can easily type of a report from the software.

Cons

The software is not an application yet. So we have to use it as a webpage.

Reasons for choosing TheWorxHub

WorxHub has been established here with PM works and for our IT and maintenance department. The main reason was the cooperation and organization of worxHub. The other company didn't offer the hands on training with their staff or much design guidance. WorkxHub has a solid design and a clear idea of what we wanted to accomplish.

More Accurate Work Orders

Once we get all our equipment logged into the system it will make my job easier to keep track of the PM's and repairs that need to be done. Keeping track of the time my team spends traving to the jobs they do, will help to get more man power.

Pros

The ease of use. How you can give a better detail of the problem you are having when you put in a work order.

Cons

The access parts of it need to be separated more. Meaning people who can implement stuff into the program should be able to do so and not see all the admin side of it.

Reasons for switching to TheWorxHub

for the ease of use and the more options it offered for our company.

Matthew

Great product, Exact Product for Nursing Homes

It has been great, we transitioned instantly and never looked back. Went from paper to computer and was effortless. Techs understood the lost time on paper, going and getting orders and then not understanding location or couldn't read the writing. The history of PMs and repairs done on an asset had been great

Pros

Ease of use, time it takes to fill out a request 15-20 seconds. History

Cons

Can't think of anything but reports and it's just that I don't know how to use them fully.

Reasons for choosing TheWorxHub

Ease of use, asset management, capitol planning

Reasons for switching to TheWorxHub

Facility Dude was not meant for a nursing home and was not user friendly. We found it took minutes to enter a work order and there was so much useless information on the form. Worx Hub took about 15-20 seconds and even faster after a couple of time using it. Every computer has it on the desktop and easy for staff to use.

Harold

Industry: Facilities Services

The WorxHub

I greatly appreciate this resources in our daily activities. The mobile interface is invaluable and ability to regulate what's submitted, the overall flow of work generated, allows me to communicate to multiple parties on the status of the work order and pending aspects of building

Pros

I really appreciate the integration that ties multiple aspects of each room: i.e. resident location, assets, history and comments resource, and the ability to break down each staff member according to assigned jobs, the pulse, and the overall ability to search based on various aspects from each work order.

Cons

There are some, not many, but some paths that don't feel natural. There are specific sub categories that feel slightly buried, and navigating some of the additional information that one cannot change is bothersome. Aspects of these sub folders feel arbitrary to really finding and grouping information.

TheWorxHub