• Pros

• "I used this software and this helps me out to turn my business brochure into flipping book, which gives it nice look."

• "The software is great! I can easily upload files and make edits in real-time and not have to worry about updating an external links on our website. "

• "Our books look great and include all of the features that our users expect and need."

• Cons

• "None that we've encountered - this software does what it needs to do for us with little issue."

• "As far now I don't found any cons by using this software, happy to use flipping books and explore more."

• "It would be great to be able to overlay videos on to the flipbook or have some form of lightbox to show additional advertising of a product or service."

Browse FlippingBook Reviews

Roxanne from Papercraft Central - Where the Learning begins ...

Flipping Books

Pros

Love how we can put our catalogue on our website where our clients can use the catalogue as a real book - turning pages, going to a specific page number etc. It shows off our product range better than having to scroll through our website. You can even download the catalogue onto your computer, which is great. It is so easy to upload, all you need is your 'book' to be in pdf and you are all good to go.

Cons

Cant find any negatives about Flipping Book.

Response from FlippingBook

Replied April 2020

Hi Roxanne! Thank you for such a nice and kind review!

Stephen from Sharon Lee Ltd

Industry: Textiles

Great bit of software

It has allowed us to move away from print material and have catalogues, guides, brochures etc available as an online file which our customers can share or print should they wish.

Pros

I love how easy it is to create a nice looking online flipbook with just a few clicks. After spending hours if not days creating print-ready publications and having the individual PDFs ready to go its just a case of uploading the file and bang it's there ready to add links etc. The software is very simple to use and has given our company an extra wow factor that our competitors don't have.

Reasons for Choosing FlippingBook

FlippingBook was the only platform we looked at, as I had prior knowledge of the product from business contacts who used it already.

Response from FlippingBook

Replied April 2020

Hi Stephen! Thank you for your nice review and for choosing FlippingBook! Actually, you can add videos to your flipbooks as well as highlighted links that you can use for additional advertising. If it's not what you're looking for, please, don't hesitate to ask our support team - they're always here to help!

Chuck from Biola University

Excellent, clean product with great staff

Pros

Cons

The only problem we have encountered is compliance with screen readers. We have a unique set of criteria which has proven difficult to solve. Still hoping to work this one out with FlippingBook developers.

Response from FlippingBook

Replied April 2020

Hi Chuck! Thank you for your review! We are glad that you've chosen FlippingBook and we'll continue improving our product for you.

Christopher from OneWorld Properties

Changing the way you present!

Flippingbook has become a main stay for our materials recently and has helped with making sure that our materials are up to date and everyone involved has a link that is constantly being updated versus not having access to the current and most up to date material!

Pros

Presentations and sharing our marketing materials now has an extra cherry on top. By providing users our materials in Flippingbook format, they are more engaged, are able to share these links with others and in turn have saved us printing costs.

Cons

We do like the ability to turn off things like printing, sharing, etc, however a lot of these things are easy to crack (i.e. if you disable saving, you can still print and save as pdf to retain the information on the screen).

Reasons for Choosing FlippingBook

Issuu is less robust than Flippingbook. In addition, Flippingbook is lightweight and makes it easy to upload files, customize your presentation, and sharing the links with ease!

Response from FlippingBook

Replied April 2020

Hi Christopher! Thank you for such a great review and for choosing FlippingBook! We'll continue making our product even better for you :)

Ashley from The Country Club of Virginia

Great. Love the product!

Pros

Fast and easy to upload files. Great customer service

Cons

We would like to see the option for a two page spread that does not flip (ex. a two page menu.) Also, would love to have more skins or background options.

Online Reviews

Response from FlippingBook

Replied April 2020

Hi Ashley! Thank you for your review and for choosing FlippingBook! We'll pass your requests on to our developers.

Shannon from ITU AbsorbTech

Industry: Environmental Services

Easy to provide our remote team members with materials

We use FlippingBook to distribute marketing pieces of significant size to remote locations or to our sales team so they can share it with their prospects and customers. This makes it VERY easy for our team to turn materials around quickly and get it to the team rather than printing and sending through our relays or through the mail.

Pros

It makes it easy for us to present large marketing pieces to remote team members and for those team members to present these pieces to customers quickly and electronically.

Cons

Once in awhile I get stuck trying to tweak something and can't find the tool to do it. Just takes a bit longer but overall, I don't have any complaints about FlippingBook.

Response from FlippingBook

Replied April 2020

Hi Shannon! Thank you for such a great review! We'll continue making FlippingBook even better for you! If you ever have any question about our software, don't hesitate to ask our support team - we are here to help :)

Great Tool For Our Sales Team

Overall I am very satisfied with FlippingBook. I reviewed a fair amount of options before choosing FlippingBook and this one was a good value with a lot of great features.

Pros

I like that we can easily convert our sales books into electronic books in a few minutes. I also like that you can send the book as an email with a nice template that shows a thumbnail of the image. Also, FlippingBook has stayed on top of keeping the software up-to-date and phasing out the old Flash versions.

Cons

I don't like that the books that get loaded to the cloud can be indexed by Google. I sometimes see our books getting picked up by search engines, and I wish there was a way to avoid that.

Response from FlippingBook

Replied April 2020

Hi! Thank you for your review and for choosing FlippingBook! You can turn off Google indexing in the settings. And it's turned off by default in all new publications.

Michael from Greater Europe Mission

FlippingBook: FlippingGreat

This is such a great tool for us in sharing our digital publications. We use it to share digital manuals and brochures with our team internally, and publish both embedded and linked PDFs on our website and social media to highlight our catalogue of services, and provide other value-additions to our customer base.

Pros

Ease of upload and changing uploaded PDFs - no new URL is required Interactive flip and page turn is such a great feature

Cons

If this is a required field and we are being asked to nitpick, I would say the basic account should allow more than 10 documents, say 15 or 20.

Response from FlippingBook

Replied April 2020

Hi Michael! Thank you for such a great review! We are glad that you have found a fitting solution in FlippingBook :)

Carol from Marco Island Yacht Club

Wonderful for Club Communications

Pros

We use FlippingBook for our monthly newsletter as well as some brochures. I like it for its ease of use, the fact that we can have has many high res photos as we want in our newsletter without worrying about size of the file, and I like how a document can be updated if a mistake is found and any links we've sent out will automatically connect to the corrected file.

Cons

When we have very large pdfs with lots of photos, it can take a while to upload, but really it is not that bad.

Response from FlippingBook

Replied April 2020

Hi Carol! Thank you for such a great review! We're glad that FlippingBook has been a good fit for your monthly newsletter.

Cathy from Webgarden

Easy to Use

Pros

This software is so easy to use and quick to implement. Perfect for our needs.

Cons

I wish adding links was easier to the PDFs

Response from FlippingBook

Replied April 2020

Hi Cathy! Thank you for your nice review! We'll continue improving our product for you!

Caitlin from St. Elizabeth School

Very User Friendly!

FlippingBook provided all the information to decide on the best option for our school. Very friendly and easy to work with!

Pros

Cons

Limited in amount of files we can host with current plan.

Response from FlippingBook

Replied April 2020

Hi Caitlin! Thank you for your nice review and for choosing FlippingBook! Glad we could be of help!

Justin from Sportdecals

Industry: Textiles

Solid tool for bringing physical catalogs into the digital.

Pros

For the price of entry this software is packed with easy to use features to get your publication going quickly. There are enough advanced features to really customize your publication to fit your needs.

Cons

Response from FlippingBook

Replied April 2020

Hi Justin! Thank you for your review :)

Rakhee from DBooting

Easy to software to Flip Your Books with nice effects!

Cons

Response from FlippingBook

Replied April 2020

Hi Rakhee! Thank you for your review and for choosing FlippingBook!:)

Merlin from DBooting

A place to explore my creativity into amazing way

Pros

Great options to flip your book and I used this software for my brochure and it was really amazing. I could explore my creativity with this software.

Cons

Limited access. It only published my link for few days. The interface for mobile phone is not same as the desktop one.

Response from FlippingBook

Replied April 2020

Hi Merlin! Thank you for your review! If the link to your flipbook has become inactive, you must have been using a trial account. If that's not the case, please don't hesitate to ask our support team - they are always here to help.