Browse IM Creator Reviews

Jasmine from Marketing and Advertising

I love it

I love it. The only website creator I use.

Pros

The functionality is fast. It doesn't take long even for the least experienced to figure out how to create a beautiful website. The animation options are amazing.

Cons

Sometimes the published website doesn't reflect actual changes. May take a day or two to update.

Reasons for Choosing IM Creator

It was easier to use, animation settings were awesome.

Reasons for Switching to IM Creator

Wanted to explore my options

Michaela from safirastudio

DIY

I build this webpage for my mum's art production. She is an artist and she needed a webpage to present her artwork. I'm very satisfied, how easy and simple it was to create a webpage for someone who doesn't have an IT background or education. I was also happy that IM Creator supports artists and provides its software for free.

Pros

easy and clear web software for users very fast and helpful support team language mutations which can help people, who don't speak English very well a lot of different design options (patterns) for users (especially for those, who are not so creative)

Cons

I had a problem to connect my old webpage (domain) with IM creator but after a few tries, it works. There is no option to get back (backward step) if you change something small in the webpage. The user needs to change it manually, there is no button for this function.

Reasons for Switching to IM Creator

Joomla is very complicated. Not easy to use for someone who doesn't have an IT background.

Rebecca

Nazim from Nef

IM Creator Experience

I am very new but I think it is very easy. Lots of fast and alternative options. that's why i love it.

Pros

friendly user and very easy. I was using godaddy before. I give up . photos, quality. There are so many options for each topic.

Cons

no no no. any . There is no feature that I dislike. because it has enough features for me. thanks a lot.

free

easier

Howard from Website Builders

Easy Website Builder, one of the best white label solutions

Pros

With so many website builders available in the contemporary web building niche, it’s not easy to choose the one, which will be the best value for your money. Having tested and compared dozens of services, I’ve defined several leaders that are worth the attention of users with diverse web building experience and skills. One of these leaders is IM Creator. This is a free cloud website builder that is a nice choice for users, who intend to launch decent websites with minimum hassle, waste of effort and time. The service features convenience, ease of use and affordability - this is exactly what most users need to start their web projects. What differs this website builder from lots of other similar web building tools is its orientation on people of creative professions, who wish to launch websites with the only idea in mind - to display their works to the target audience. At the same time, the website builder is a decent solution for the owners of small/medium businesses, who wish to establish reliable web presence. Whether you plan to launch a portfolio, a business website, a landing page or a promo website, IM Creator is always at your disposal! Pros Simplicity and Convenience. IM Creator features simplicity and convenience. It comes with a user-friendly and intuitive interface, which ensures smooth and hassle-free web building process. As a result, all websites created with this website builder are easy-to-navigate, which is a benefit for inexperienced users. The web building process itself does not take longer than a couple of hours, while the result always adheres to the highest industry standards. eCommerce and Blogging Functionality. With IM Creator, you can build different types of websites, including blogs and eCommerce websites. This contributes to the application sphere of the service and expands your web building options. Responsive Templates and Design Customization Options. IM Creator can boast an extensive gallery of high quality responsive templates. They fall into thematic categories, which allows choosing the template that meets your industry needs and objectives most of all. To give the template the required design and performance, you are welcome to set up design customization options (selecting fonts and icons, animation effects, creating slideshows, image galleries etc.) available in the control panel. This is fast and effective. Free Plan for Ordinary Users and Non-Commercial Organizations. One of the features that distinguish IM Creator from other similar website builders is that it offers a free plan for ordinary users, students, creatives and non-commercial organizations. This plan doesn’t have any limitations and ensures decent result. White Label Solution. Professional web designers have a nice chance to make use of the White Label solution, which implies using the features of the system under the required brand name. The option allows creating multiple websites with stunning functionality, enjoying their quality and advanced SEO characteristics. White Label solution is a nice choice for hosting companies, web design experts and resellers.

Cons

No Template Change Option. IM Creator is one of those website builders, which do not provide an opportunity to change the template during the web building process without the loss of the submitted content. This is a demerit for users with little or no web design skills.

Stefano from Self Employed

Fantastic

I start very few time ago but I think I'll have a good future with it.

Pros

Easy to use. I sure advise my colleague about it!!!

Cons

No oneNo oneNo oneNo oneNo oneNo oneNo oneNo one

Reasons for Choosing IM Creator

Interface, support and educational condition

Cloud

Steven from Sunergy Marketing LLC

Great Web Builder and Very User Friendly!

Everything has been great! Everyone we dealt with was very friendly and the product itself is very useful.

Pros

Very user-friendly! Our company does not have any web builders on staff and we were able to build a professional and easy website in under a day!

Cons

When there is an issue (very few over 5 years), you can only send an email for support. I wish they had telephone support.

Easier to use.

Domenico from Altered_Data

Artist Website

I just love it because I allowed me to go online with a website quickly.

Pros

It is easy to use, excellent customer support, great feature and their mission supporting artists.

Cons

Not sure, I just love to use it. I am happy with it.

Reasons for Switching to IM Creator

IMcreator is great, probably the best.

Joshua from Nextus Productions

If you need it, IM CREATOR has it

Pros

This software maintains intuitive usability while providing vast costumization.

Cons

The domain name assigned to your published sites are troublesome in length.

Reasons for Choosing IM Creator

It has EVERYTHING I want and need for free.

jeroni from Mandarina Soft

I use Xprs the new platform of IM creator

Pros

Absolutely costumixable, a lot of templates that no have restrictions to mofify absolutely. Access to code.

Cons

I always thinking that the platform has to have a onñline xat suport. Not only by email and FAQ. The users need a fast chat to give solutions faster.

Airon from Freelancer

IM Creator Review of a Freelance Director

IM Creator gave me the opportunity to have my own professional looking website, without the hassle and cost of hiring someone else to create the website for me.

Pros

IM CREATOR's simple but sleek templates.

Cons

I think it would be the no drag and drop system.

Lorraine from Gold Star Family Inn

Classy Plus Ease

I would recommend IM Creator to all my friends - and do! Great price, easy to use, and so much better looking than GoDaddy or Wix for amateurs. You cannot mess up the look. Classy every time!

Pros

IM Creator is my most recent favorite program. Adding stripes keeps a clean look with real professional results, and little experience. Normally, I would have to lead to get the look I want, but I can have help from any amateur and still come out with the look, so thrilled.

Cons

Like most/all web builders, templates get old or outdated. One year later, going back to edit my site, raining diamonds are not available. I'm building more sites currently. Experience will only tell if I am happy with how they last. I love making websites, I hate re-making outdated sites - I'm too busy for that!

Sydney from Freelance

Professional Design

There is no tutorial or up-to-date instruction manual, so you have to spend some time to figure out how to make everything work. Overall, it is relatively easy to create professional designs, though you have to use some creativity if you want more customization.

Pros

I liked how easy it is to access professional-looking design templates that can then be further customized. You can also add custom widgets, though you have to know some CSS/HTML/JS to make it fit the site.

Cons

The editing tools are a bit clunky. You have to select an area you want to edit, then choose from a menu, which then opens more specific editing tools. The menu options that are available vary by the type of item inserted, so you have to guess which items have the level of customization you want. For example, not all items allow you to add images that can be placed anywhere within the element. I understand that these restrictions make responsive design that looks relatively good across all devices possible, but the tradeoff is less freedom in element placement and media type.

Thabang from Yonke

The best website builder out there

A friend of mine and I created an App and we were struggling to get people to understand what the app does. its a relatively new concept so we had to explain ourselves each and every time. That was limiting because it meant if we weren't there to tell you what the app really does, theres a high chance you wouldn't understand its purpose.So the best thing to do was to created a website and explaining everything on it but it had to be smart, no ads no too much to read and straight to the point

Pros

Its very easy to build a website I literally did it under one hour

Cons

I wouldn't say theres any at this moment

Ronald from Deep Dimentia Productions

Time and Timing Allows Far Greater

Pros

IM Creator actually has sur[prised me. Unlike the name hosts that rate top 5 nearly always, they offered little security for my needs, and high money costs by adding apps, many, many apps. Though fewer apps are available here with IM Creator, their functionality and looks actually exceed the other apps placed by me in over 9 other host plans, all of which I fired less than 3 weeks to 2 days after I had begun using them. IM Creator has not once disappointed me in this, and almost all are free.

Cons

Limited colors and fonts, resizing boxes, and other less major issues all with work-arounds that wind up looking nice.

Everette from One Troop

As Easy as eating cake

Pros

It’s easy to customize and as a ton of options

Cons

Figuring out how the template options was a little confusing.

Bashir from Queens Team Reform Alliance

A Good Helping Company

The ability to have a domain, hosting, website, security, professional emails and a professional look.

Pros

Simplicity of service and the help that is extended to help those who are less fortunate.

Cons

It was not too many things I did not like about it.

Reasons for Choosing IM Creator

Better situation around the board, and appreciate the pop up help around the board.

Reasons for Switching to IM Creator

Better extended opportunity and better quality

Mich from Acts of the apostles ministry

Great software program

Pros

It’s easy to figure out. I have no IT background and no experience in creating website. If I figured it out anyone can :)

Cons

Creating page and no option to copy and paste word document.

Joe from Weby Builder

Brilliant product!

Great

Pros

The good customer service along with extremely easy website builder

Cons

Doesn’t have a good e-commerce solution but they’re improving it slowly

Bartu from Infinity Inc.

Best website creator on the market!

Pros

Ease of use. Simplicity of creating and publishing website with seo optimization

Cons

Cant manualky add code such as js could add more customization

Adonis from Adonis Reeves

Industry: Motion Pictures and Film

Love it!

Their customer service was quick and kind. They support creatives which I LOVE and I am a fan.

Pros

The templates are beautiful and easy to edit. I love the outcome. It is perfect for my portfolio.

Cons

I haven't found anything that I dislike yet.

Breno from Breno Beltrão Consultoria e Projetos

Industry: Civil Engineering

The best Website Builder I have ever seen!

Pros

The simplicity. This site let you build a modern website without any knowledge in web design or coding!

Cons

I couldn't resize the height of the sections.

Yonit from Refreshing pokes (personal blog)

One of the best website builder

Pros

It has great and easy to use features. The pre set sections are the best part. The option to have a form in the same theme as that of website is also amazing. The ability to copy and paste entire section is also one amazing feature

Cons

In the pre set sections it could also feature only inline widget. And the footer could also have sections.

Awesome

Great. The UI was much better suited to me than any other site builder I've used before.

Pros

I like the pop up menus and find it easier to do stuff with than the usual website builders

Cons

It was abit buggy. For instance sometimes the parallax wouldn't work

Reasons for Switching to IM Creator

looking for something more professional

Jeff from CrossFit SLICE

So easy!

I am not a web design guy but man this was easy to do!

Pros

SO easy to build and customize a very nice website!

Cons

Almost nothing I didn't like. Had a little glitch when trying to edit a drop down box but figured it out in a few minutes.

Ease of use, price.

Reasons for Switching to IM Creator

IM Creator was easier to use.

Arun from Artist

Industry: Animation

Beautiful and elegant themes, easy to create and customization of galleries for your taste!!

Exposure

Pros

Beautiful and elegant themes, easy to create and customization of galleries and easy to publish!! Built in effects are a plus point compared to competitive providers.

Cons

Built in option to add password protection to pages, galleries or elements.

Eszter from Travel and Tourism

Industry: Information Services

General review

I have created a basic website wuth basic knowlegde in 2 days.

Pros

Very easy to use and connect to social media.

Cons

Difficult to move the objects, there is not too many possibilities.

Amazing Product

Pros

Great looking templates that surpass competitors. Easy setup for learners and fast support from staff. Users can experiment on the 'free' plan before upgrading.

Cons

Takes time to work out little quirks and work-arounds (free plan).

Sofia from Comunidad Misionera

Non profit organization Creation

Pros

It is super easy to understand it, you find everything for your page. It gives you so many options to choose

Cons

When you want to click in the "-" at the top section it wont let you, but everything else its perfect

Egle from Education

Amazing site

I’m very pleased with this software especially being student I’m happy to have a chance to get a free license

Pros

It’s very easy to use, designs are very attractive and easy to work/edit on. Has a big selection of designs and all of them are grouped which makes it easier to find what you need.

Cons

Took me some time to get used to it and to find possible edits

Rui J. from Unlock Boutique Hotels

Amazing

I’m not a IT user but the software is very easy to manage.

Pros

Easy and very fancy to use and with a good price.

Cons

Nothing to say. All is very easy and useful.

Mohammed from Good deed charity organisation

IM Creator Review

Pros

templates are good way to make the website easy

Cons

no charity template which make the format a bit difficult to make

C Philip from Music

Top Notch

Very happy to have found it.

Pros

Is definitely a better value than the competition.

Cons

Mobile site has some annoying quirks but is still usable.

Javier from None

Simply the best!

Pros

Easy of use and very, very elegant. For now on, the best platform I ever used.

Cons

You can only use more than one domain purchasing the most expensive plan.

Biggie from Biggie Mwanza Blog

Incredibly good!

Customer enrichemnt,the benefit is the quickness in reaching the unreached.

Pros

I loved the functionality is fantastic

Cons

No cons only probs for me :)I amazing stuff.

March 2014

Joe

March 2014

Sweet and Simple

I had a website for about five years now and it felt very outdated. I searched online to find an easy website builder and one of those I encountered was IM Creator. Very simple interface, nice templates - overall, pleasant experience building my website.

Pros

easy to use nice design works on phones

Caio from University

The best

Pros

Everything is just perfect. The world should know how great IM Creator is.

Cons

There's nothing bad about it. I am in love with every single feature

Lila from Freelance

Wonderful and Free

Pros

They made it incredibly easy to create a professional looking website. They also gave me free access as an artist which is incredibly generous.

Cons

Sometimes the controls are a little difficult to use but you get the hang of it.

Ehsan from Online Media

One of the best I have ever used!

Pros

It's simple and nice looking. Almost works as good as desktop on a mobile browser. Offer free functionality for everyone and free license for certain people. Nice themes.

Cons

The free URL is long and can't be used for professional purpose.

Marco from Marco González Art

Really good service, over my expectations

Pros

How flexible it is, and how many features it has available for users. It's also easy to use and to customise.

Cons

Not really an issue, but it takes a bit of time to get used to how some tools work. Nothing terrible, actually.

Alan from British circle

Nice service

Pros

Easy to use and have plenty of free templates

Cons

None I can't recall any issue when use this site