What are Legito users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Legito software through verified user reviews

• icon"Legito has great features that most of the other competitors on the market do not currently provide."
  • icon"Excellent customer care – fast responses and always willing to step the extra mile to get our questions answered."
  • icon"It saved me tons of paperwork and time. I love Legito user interface."
  • icon"The only negative is that we didn't start using Legito earlier."
  • icon"Transforming lower case letters to upper case letters."

Browse all Legito Reviews

• Have you used Legito and would like to share your experience with others?

Filip

Complete end-to-end document assembly and management solution

My experience so far has been really positive. The setup took some time but now it is very easy once I got used to importing Word documents. When I started, it took me about a day to completely automate a 5-10 page document – now I do it within a couple of hours at most. I feel it has improved our overall communication with clients because it focuses both parties on doing business rather than waste time in fixing each other’s sentences.

Pros

The template editor, data import and batch generation, custom fields in document records, and external sharing are the most notable features for me. I like having all documents, from commercial and labor contracts, to training agreements and even standard proposals, all in one system. I can import specially annotated Word document and it would automatically turn it into a smart template – this saves me a lot of time.

Cons

With the most recent updates, the system seems too big at first. The documentation on some features is still being worked on, although there are plenty of useful videos and tutorials, as well as a guided tour within the system. One has to have a background in configuring such systems and invest some time in experimenting if they want to achieve complex solutions. Planning is most important and most overlooked thus one can spend a lot of time getting to know the system if they choose to opt out from the guided walkthrough.

Reasons for choosing Legito

I chose Legito because it offers great functionalities, a very focused roadmap and they constantly bring out new features which contain really great industry know-how. The 30-day free trial also made a huge impact because it gave me enough time to learn how it works and to try it out with some template documents.

Tereza

Legito document automation increased our productivity.

I really like how easy it is to use.

Pros

Legito helps us automatically assemble documents quickly. Generated documents feed directly into a robust document management system which makes keeping track of documents simple. The return on investment has been huge, and we are still finding more ways to leverage Legito’s ever increasing number of features.

Cons

The search function was a bit basic, but it has recently been improved greatly.

Eyüp

April 2022

Legito EO

Now I can check documents in much shorter time. More organized filing system available

Pros

I can easily create, edit and control my documents. It saves me time

Cons

Some more tools need to be added and existing tools need to be improved

Reasons for switching to Legito

More beautiful and special templates

Martino

So convenient!

Very clean and functional. Hope they could improve the overall ease to use.

Pros

The concept behind Legito is incredible and let you automate document drafting and work with client and colleague in the cloud.

Cons

It's of course pricey but for some type of company i think it could totally worth paying for. Try it and then decide!

Jaroslav

Great solution for modern law firms

From technology perspective, Legito is the most advance solution I found. I also like it's web-based and looks nice.

Pros

Interaction with our clients. Quick review of documents. Easy drafting of our standard documents. Integrations and auto-compete of data across documents.

Cons

When I want to work with a document previously saved by a client, I must go to Document Management. It would be nice if link from the email announcement will open directly the document.

Igor

Best solution for complex legal documents

We use Legito for over 2 years and we are very much satisfied.

Pros

As a boutique law firm, we use very complex legal documents. I tried several solutions to automate them, but Legito was the only one where it was possible without spending a year doing it or hiring programmers.

Cons

I'd appreciate more features for cooperation with our clients in Legito interface.

Radek

Industry: Publishing

Intuitive automated tool that cuts down contract drafting time.

We wanted to use document automation to make our processes more efficient.

Pros

We generate dozens of agreements daily. Legito helps us to create contracts faster and negotiate them easier so we can spend more time exploring new business opportunities with our authors.

Cons

The only negative is that we didn't start using Legito earlier.

Irena

Industry: Publishing

Smart automation with a robust offering

Legito is intuitive and easy to use. It has a welcoming interface that makes contract generation convenient and efficient.

Pros

Easy to consistently apply a professional looking brand Reduced document generation time Numerous customizable options

Cons

Although there are already many types of notifications, a few more options would be nice.

Petr

Winner

We preferred Legito to other document assembly systems we had tested because Legito allows us to automate documents without coding and programming.

Pros

Easy automation of our document without any programming at all. Integration with company registers.

Cons

Conditions "is last" and "is not last" are not applicable to non-repeatable clauses.

Fredrik

Legito-Informative, Intuitive, Incredible

We generate some very complex documents and financial reports that require a lot of details and precision. We found that Legito’s various Data Import and Data Tagging features, allow us to automatically generate documents quickly without needing to worry about data accuracy.

Pros

Automated Data Import: from Spreadsheets, Company Registries, and our CRM. It saved me so much time.

Cons

I am happy with the entire product offering.

Ave-Liis

Excellent tool with superb support!

We were automating our agreement template logics so that it would not be the legal to manually draft customized agreement, but rather the stakeholder filling in a quesitonnaire and automatically ending up with the correct customized agreement (based on the input given).

Pros

The software is easy to use while actually offering really advanced features in comparison with other solutions on the market.

Cons

I have not encountered features or lacks that I would like to bring out here.

Jakub

Amazing document automation platform

I love the editor for automating document templates. So much faster and more convenient than other document automation features.

Pros

Conversion from my Word templates to "automation-ready" structured documents in their editor is amazing.

Cons

None yet. They add new features every month.

Ondrej

Exceptionally variable SW!

Document automation with Legito is exceptionally variable with infinite possibilities to create interconnected documents. I highly recommend this product.

Pros

Many different use-cases. The best for complex documents - we have a suite of over 80 connected documents.

Cons

The app as it is fulfills my expectations. There is always room for improvement, for example more email notifications

Pavel

Easy to learn software

Very robust API and the possibilities of integrations are awesome. Importing data from our system and generating documents now take a fragment of the time they normally would.

Pros

The software is user-friendly and easy to learn. Integration into our DMS is great.

Cons

I wish more people could work on documents/forms at the same time, not just consecutively.

Ondřej

Simple to use software with a growing number of useful features

Our HR department uses Legito, and it has been an immense help when creating documents for our partners.

Pros

Our organization has been using Legito for a long time now and we love how easy it is to use. Their development team is doing a great job delivering new features almost every month.

Cons

Automatic email notifications could use an update.

Kamile

Easy to understand

Legito has all the automation features our large company was looking for.

Pros

Document automation in Legito is really easy to understand, it has a great introduction and guidelines to get started. The variety of functionality is brilliant!

Cons

I'm looking forward to "is no last" and "is second last" conditions for texts in document templates.

Teodora

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Changed the way we approach legal operations

I personally automated over 90 documents used by our enterprise in the USA and Europe, and I love Legito. There isn't any other document automation/management tool like Legito. The difference in time spent on producing documents is incredible. It really changed the way we approach legal operations.

Pros

The user interface is intuitive for me, as a user who automates documents, as well as for individual users at our company using them. We spent about 3 months researching the document automation market and testing many different solutions. Legito unanimously won our internal tender.

Cons

A few details required me to ask their customer support. Their onboarding process is great. The very friendly team helped me.

Lukas

I love this product!

We were one of first law firm which started to use this product for automation of documents for clients and I still like it very much.

Pros

It has truly state-of-the-art user interface for us and also for our clients.

Cons

Better email notifications with links directly to new versions of documents created from our automated templates.

Dana

Industry: Information Services

Great application!

I love it. It's totally intuitive as all modern systems should be.

Pros

I really like it's web-based. Nice user interface, ton of features, "all-in-one" solution, house-style document management for export of smart documents to Word. I love the new feature which converts my Word docs into Legito automated documents.

Cons

Trial is only 15 days, email notifications regarding deadlines shall be more customizable.

Jakub

Powerful tool! Technological leader in document generation

I recommend this tool to all innovative law firms.

Pros

I'm confident to say that Legito is a technological leader in document generation sector. They are developing powerful features really fast.

Cons

Works well for me. May be better notifications.

Ave-Liis

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Saves us hours of drafting every day.

We were able to automate complex legal documents easily. Legito is saving us hours of drafting every day.

Pros

Legito has great features that most of the other competitors on the market do not currently provide. Excellent customer care – fast responses and always willing to step the extra mile to get our questions answered!

Cons

It takes you a minute to understand the logic and build-up of Legito, but once that is understood, the efficient drafting of contracts can begin.

Lukas

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Amazing software for document automation and management

Amazing software for document automation and management. It takes just a few hours to learn all possible features and with e-learning materials I was able to do it on my own and started to understand the true potential of Legito.

Pros

Excellent development team. I definitely don't have an IT background, but still, have been able to learn how to create automated documents.

Cons

No real issues yet, I'm quite content with the pricing and approach to customers

Ondrej

Great for cooperation with clients!

I believe this is the future of legal business.

Pros

I can share my automated documents with our clients.

Cons

There is nothing that would irritate me.

Tadeas

Industry: Environmental Services

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Great value to our company

Legito has given a great value to our company. It takes minimal time to create documents from templates in it and is easy to use.

Pros

Contracts are being generated in fraction of time. Saves tons of time and money.

Cons

So far, there has been nothing I'd change

Huge cost saver

Legito bring us a lot of value. I'm happy to give them this reference.

Pros

Legito ROI is perfect. Great features for the price. It was clear winner when I decided what to use for our documents.

Cons

Nothing special comes to my mind right now.

Legito