• Pros

• "I like the integrated feature to make flyers and produce in .pdf format. It's nice to have a simple to use, built in feature for creating nice flyers to print out and leave at homes."

• "I hear this software is especially good for breathing large banners, though most companies you order a banner form have their own design software."

• "Templates were good from a newsletter perspective, and the email integration was incredibly easy to use. Sending stuff out was simple."

• Cons

• "The subscription charges are a bit high for users who only have a one time requirement."

• "Rearranging page order was not easy—need a bigger interface to drag and drop. Not enough fonts, sometimes glitchy."

• "The organization of the software was a bit confusing to initially use. Finding the right template can also be a job that encompasses too much time."

Browse Lucidpress Reviews

Ali from AZEREX LLC.

Graphic and visual works of our brand be done while drinking a cup of coffee with LucidPress!

The experience of using LucidPress is great. The developers of this online App are wise and know the nature and taste of the user. I need to have the time and opportunity to focus on my work, not to struggle with software bugs, and here with this app everything works great, and my focus is on creativity, creating visual content, and creating new content, and it is very valuable. I create whatever I need in a few minutes and send it for printing or publication online.

Pros

First of all, working with this application is enjoyable for me, for several reasons: 1) This program is specially designed to work online and is very fast and well-built. 2) It specializes in visual brand development. 3) Ready-made templates and available facilities for branding and making a presentation or catalog and everything that is needed in this application is excellent.

Cons

It needs more prebuilt templates there are, it faster the user's work in designing and presenting. I suggest adding new templates every week or every month. Everything is great in other parts.

Reasons for Choosing Lucidpress

In all respects, the result of working with this system and this program has been excellent, and many users are satisfied

Reasons for Switching to Lucidpress

Simplicity and compactness with online implementation facilities without installation

Tammy from IMPACT! KICKBOXING FITNESS LLC

Easy to use and priced well for my small business

Trying to catch and capture my clients and leads with professional marketing flyers and postcards. Print companies cost too much and I don't like not being in control of the art and placement. I use lucidpress for flyers, programs, catalogs and social media posts.

Pros

I love how easy it is to put together flyers and advertisements. I am not a graphics designer and I cannot afford to have a marketing department so this service has been great for our small business. I really LOVE the image manager the best :)

Cons

Really? I don't have too many complaints. Maybe more templates that make it faster to create my flyers but I don't really have anything about lucidpress that I don't like.. and that's pretty amazing.. I use this tool daily.

Reasons for Choosing Lucidpress

Again - price and ease of use - both important factors.. I don't have time to learn a new software. Publisher was too limited in its templates and managing the images.

William and from Innovations Unlimted

Industry: Publishing

Easiest Publishing program available

Overall, LucidPress is a fantastic publishing program that will have you up and designing magazines, flyers, webpages, etc in no time at all

Pros

I liked LucidPress because it is straightforward and relatively easy to use, requiring only a short amount of study time before I was able to design a viable publication.

Cons

The people at LP tecnical have an irritation tendancy to fix things that aren't broke while bypassing obvious problems.

Reasons for Switching to Lucidpress

Lucid press had more features and made it easier to make multiple page articles where text and content flowed easily from one page to another.

Kent from Lake Superior Big Top Chautauqua

Free version is useful for many purposes

Lucidpress was a dream solution for the very small nonprofit organization I was working with when I first discovered it (7+ years ago). It offered tools and features that allowed us to create promotional materials like posters, fliers, forms, reports, etc. It now limits the print quality within the free version to a point that it is only useful for creating quick art for social media. For that purpose, I still recommend it occasionally.

Pros

Highlights of Lucidpress include sharing and collaborating on files, as well as being to work on files from anywhere with internet access.

Cons

They have severely hobbled the quality of files that can be downloaded with a paid version.

Beau from Utah Valley University

Easy To Use For Non-Designers

I love how I can just login to this software online since my Chrome Book cannot download software. I am having a great experience using this.

Pros

Since I am a non-designer, it is a very useful application. I like how the creative team can lock certain aspects of a logo so that the brand integrity is always there. Being able to contribute to content creation helps ease the burden on the creative and accelerates overall creativity.

Cons

There really isn't much to dislike with this software, it is so useful for our team. I wish I could do more with the software but it is a little to complicated for me.

Reasons for Switching to Lucidpress

I made the switch because I wanted more freedom to create, Canva has too many templates that you need to pay for and it limits how much you can do. I like the space provided with Lucidpress.

Miranda from University of South Carolina

Great & easy tool!

Very flexible for making flyers/posters, post cards, etc. Much more affordable & easier to use than Adobe products, especially if you're new to making the aforementioned items. Lots of helpful insights & tutorials in the FAQ section that allow for self-teaching. Love the ease & options for downloading.

Pros

It's a very simple interface to learn. I appreciate how easily pictures can be imported & the variety of templates available to use. I like how easily I can collaborate or share documents with others. Also, the download features, where you optimize the download based on how the document will be viewed, is a highlight as well.

Cons

Often glitchy. When the document is enlarged to 100% in view mode, can't scroll to see the whole file. Sometimes alignment feature doesn't work between text boxes. Difficult to know exactly what resolution photos need to be for them to show up clearly.

Reasons for Switching to Lucidpress

Needed a more flexible product that allowed for easier sharing & cloud based storage of documents.

Sonia from IHunt

Incredible tool to create marketing material

So far we’ve had a great experience using Lucidpress. It's been nearly two years since we switched from Canva and we're not likely to give it up anytime soon. We use Lucidpress for our marketing documents (printed and web versions) and we enjoy its user friendly interface.

Pros

Many very useful features that enable the quick creation of ebooks, brochures and more.

Cons

It’s a fairly complete tool and the only thing we could have more of, would be the selection of shapes to choose from.

Reasons for Switching to Lucidpress

Many features we currently use in Lucidpress were missing in the free version of Canva we had.

LaReesa from Healthy Northland

Great budget design option

It's so easy to work with and reasonable investment for my small business. I'm not a designer by trade, so I don't need a full suite of capabilities - I just need an easy-to-use tool to make good looking documents for my client. This fits the bill. They also have very responsive customer service.

Pros

It's easy to learn and much more reasonably priced than other, more popular software. Design is a small part of my business, so I don't need a ton of capabilities, but I do need more than Google Suite offers. I designed a 10-page annual report with Lucidpress and found it comparable to InDesign and QuarkXPress, which I've used in previous jobs. I use Chrome OS so I needed a web-based program.

Cons

It's web-based, so sometimes can be slow or freeze up. A small annoyance is the scroll bar is sometimes hidden under a button that expands the design menu, so I have to zoom in or out to be able to scroll. It's a very minor annoyance though compared to the ease of use of the program!

Price, operating system

Gede Ananda from Online Culture

Helping my bussiness a lot

Discovered Lucid press because some of my co-workers are having trouble with graphic design app like Photoshop. I've been using this for almost 6 months now, and this app is helping my small business a lot, my co-workers don't need to rely on me as a graphic designer to edit small stuff like logo.

Pros

It's very easy to use, I can make a template and lock some vital assets on the design and my co-workers can just working and finish the rest without emailing me every 20 minutes asking for direction.

Cons

The pricing is the only downside, comparing to similar apps on market, this is probably is the expensive one I found.

Stephania from The Write Life Academy, Inc

Industry: Writing and Editing

I love the ease and quality of Lucid Press!

Lucid Press is well-structured and has great newsletter templates. It was a really big help in designing my school's newsletters. I was able to guide my students easily with the Lucid Press templates.

Pros

I like the formatted templates and the ease of use, of Lucid Press. It was easy for me to use the formatted templates with my students and my organizations.

Cons

I loved Lucid Press as it is. It works well for me.

AC from Milla de Oro Magazine SAS

Taking traditional media tools online

I am overcoming the need to print my magazine. Over 40% of the readership obtained comes through referrals and that is because the magazine is easy to share digitally, through WhatsApp or other social media platforms with only a few clicks. Not needing to print the magazine is a major advantage. The fact that the framework for the design possibilities are in place, also gives me the chance to work within my own means with clients and not have any type of overbearing requirements that cannot be handled.

Pros

The software gives the ease of use of all the major components that go into page production. It even adds features like page advance, buttons, link, and video capabilities. Users are easily engaged with the interactive features that can be built into the design. Having a magazine for wedding planning or real estate are two of the major stylistic endeavors, although some non-military organizations have shown their craft behind Lucidpress and many corporate leadership brochures have been developed as well. Making a page turner, that also incorporates many swype characteristics in photo galleries and scrolling text, it's easy for some readers to pick up their phone or tablet more than once to view a source. The high resolution quality of Lucidpress that is evident on desktop truly shows the optimum performance needed to get the layout with all the detailed elements on screen to the viewer.

Cons

In some cases, I would like to add some html onto the pages like in WordPress. For instance, something like a clickboard or text entry form. Some clients and myself would like to have the magazine work in a static browser outside of being connected to Wi-Fi to work offline on a tablet.

Reasons for Choosing Lucidpress

My optimum design knowledge was with what Lucidpress presented. I was familiar with page layout in many other programs and easily was able to pick up the tools I already had with Adobe and incorporate what I was building into the magazine I was creating. I saw that people could read the magazine and still consider it a magazine, not a website, to be shared from one user to the next after it had been read. I liked that there were pages, with page formatting that I was accustomed to, so I could do away with print cost.

Sudhir from QAFCO

Lucidpress is a versatile online publishing software which is cost-competitive and feature-rich.

Pros

Lucidpress is a wonderful and dynamic online publishing software resource which caters to every level of need and skill. Lucidpress scores major points in its editing features which also includes uploading your customized fonts. The layout of the features is well spaced out and easy to manage, which helps the designer to seamlessly work without experiencing any hiccups (read: crashes). It is a very cost-effective (cost-competitive) alternative to various desktop publishing software. It has some lovely touches when it comes to embedding things viz. Youtube videos. This is a boon for those who wish to add spice to their online newsletters. It has a wonderful Image Manager (though it would be great if some tweaks such as Folders were added), but it works efficiently nonetheless. The ability to access images from Google Drive, Dropbox and even Flickr gives it wins in this regard. What I TRULY love the most is its ease of use. As a non-regular designer, I needed a good software system to design documents at work and create fliers and newsletters for our local non-profit club without causing a major damage to my pocket. With Lucidpress, I was set up and working on my documents in no time after registering.

Cons

The absence of a comprehensive image library. Lucidpress needs to, at least, have a PNG based graphic icons library which users can use in their documents. As it is an online based system, providing Stock images would be a plus. Also, the absence of an app (Android/iOS) with at least basic features.

Marci from Phoenix Commercial Properties

Pros

The ease of use is what I like most. It’s very user friendly.

Cons

In my opinion it is missing some features such as the ability to create charts and graphs. I would also like the ability to add some more artistic flair to my documents and to have a wider variety of preset templates like Canva offers.

Price and ease of use

Madeleine from Various

Design like a pro without needed a pro!

LOVE IT! I highly recommend this for a team who might be down on designers but wants to spiff-up their assets!

Pros

I love how easy and approachable Lucidpress is. Without having any design experience I have been able to learn the software as I go (very approachable) and yet always produce professional looking designed assets. They have a vast template library that I find to have the best looking templates on the market! (Much better than Canva in my opinion). I also think the value for money is the best on the market. Lastly, I have been using lucidpress and lucid chart over 3 years and see the innovation over time. Native integrations with other key areas of our tech stack is important - such as JIRA and confluence.

Cons

It is expensive for someone who uses it infrequently. That being said, I have done annual contracts or month to month and never experienced any issues in closing and reopening my account (all my data was saved and their support team was very helpful in the process).

Reasons for Choosing Lucidpress

Better templates and I like the features and interface better! Also I was familiar with the Lucid-ecosystem (LucidChart).

Travis from United Methodist Youth Home

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Solid Publishing Product

This software has been clutch during my time hear. It's helped raise a lot of awareness and resources. Great for semi-pro shop.

Pros

- always upgrading (sometimes don't like some of the upgrades though) - ease of use - cloud based - pretty flexible

Cons

- not enough cloud storage for true needs without upgrading to level of service that we don't need any other features for - could have better tutorials to help new users get started (video walkthroughs, etc) - sometimes updates make work more difficult - needs to allow customization for default features - I hate that I can't use arrows to scroll through fonts

Reasons for Switching to Lucidpress

Predecessor's choice and version was antiquated.

Paul from Alpena Public Schools

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Awesome option for those wanting to not be tied to Publisher

Being a Chromebook/G-Suite district, Lucidpress allows our staff to continue to make high quality newsletters and flyers on any device (since it's cloud based) without being tied to the Microsoft Office product. The ability to collaborate and integrate into Google Classroom and Google Drive has also been very beneficial.

Pros

Web based with a nice variety of features. Simple to use but powerful. Can be centrally managed and licenses can be distributed, as needed, using the Lucidpress Team feature. Cheap for K-12 entities (about $50 per license, per year). LucidPress is a great alternative from Microsoft Publisher even for those institutes that may use the Educational free version of Office 365 (which doesn't include Publisher). Allows for collaboration and makes creating newsletters and flyers easy for even the non-technical user. Connects easily with Google Drive and Google Classrooms.

Cons

With a fairly large set of options and features, "Publisher only" trained staff or those who are "tech-nervous" are initially a little intimidated by the options they have. However, after showing them the basics in under 5 minutes, they can usually create professional looking newsletters.

Reasons for Switching to Lucidpress

Cost, ease of use, features and the ability to use on any platform.

Mariah from Vision Design FL

AMAZING for emerging creative professionals!

This product was SO user-friendly versus other design software, which is what I needed when I first began my career in graphic design and marketing. As an independent freelancer, it gave me the tools to remain innovative for every marketing client. To create the best content, and go above and beyond with Lucidpress!

Pros

SIMPLE to use! I can access all documents and designs from any computer, premium tools and design templates, so much storage space! Super inexpensive to extend storage space.

Cons

Compatibility: Limited formats to save documents + open various design file types.

Lucidpress

Overall Lucidpress gets the job done and is a good resource for someone just starting out or looking to do some quick designing. I wouldn't recommend it to more affluent designers, but newbies should certainly consider adding it to their tool belt of programs.

Pros

Lucidpress is a good resource for basic level design rendering with a clean and simple user interface. It gets the job done. The company offers a free demo as well so you can do some basic testing of functionality before committing to spending money on it. The ease-of-use is a prominent feature that makes it a great tool for designers and non-designers alike. I would highly recommend this to people looking to do their own design work on a very basic level.

Cons

There is unfortunately a very limited selection of free templates to use and no library of icons or stock graphics to pull from. It limits and inhibit users some in the process. It would be a great feature to consider adding to make the software more worth the money.

Linh from Columbia U

Been using Lucidpress for nearly two years and it has been a wonderful experience.

Getting paid.

Pros

Lucidpress is a great online-based software for those who cannot download software on their computers. As a chromebook user, it was a handy tool for me to create, edit and download PDFs I have created. I created things from flyers to presentations to postcards. Easy to use and simple to use. Lucidpress is great to use when you need basic editing tools from Adobe InDesign.

Cons

More features! Lucidpress should use more work on the picture editing tool. Some of the brightness and contrast doesn't work too well, so I prefer to do simple editing on Photoshop for my brightening needs on photos.

Hanah from SheWrites4theLord

Beautiful Template Designs!

This site is perfect for creative people and people who just need help getting something done. They can make simple event pamphlets or even simple business cards. There are a variety of options. I needed a site a few months ago to help me with my posts and blog newsletters. This site allowed me to create and I was able to work on my projects with no issue. I am glad I found this site and it’s helped me with my creative process as well. Simple and affordable prices as well.

Pros

This site has to be one of my top favorites. I love how I am able to create so many different visual projects with this site. I have blog posts and writer posts that I create daily. I also work on newsletters and this site helps me get each assignment done. I love how I have so many choices in templates and I can create with each template design. I especially love the book template designs and the newsletter template designs. I also enjoy being creative with each one and it’s not overly time-consuming. I get to be free with what I am trying to do. I like how each button I need to work on my designs is on the left side of the page and very easy to get to. I love how I can go to my recent document section without a problem and I love the option of being able to upload my own images for each project. I love the amount of storage space offered and that’s a good amount for me. My user settings are broken down and easy to understand. Finally my other favorite thing about this site is that I am able to connect with Microsoft and also Google Drive.

Cons

I dislike only one thing about this site. I don’t like how there are only two free templates to work with when you are working on a book cover. It would be nice to have at least a few more .I know it’s the free version I have been using for a while, but it would be nice to have more.

Mark from Freelance

I've used LucidPress for professional projects like posters, business cards, and graphics. Awesome.

Pros

Ease of use. Everything pops. Lots of versatility and storage. When I create posters and flyers they look professional, more than professional. They grab attention, and I didn't have to attend 30 hours of online courses in learning to use complicated software.

Cons

I'd like to see the ability to "flatten" PDFs for printing. Printers have come back to me with questions regarding fonts, graphics, etc. that aren't embedded. I've encountered one or two glitches in a final printed product that resulted from non-flattened transparencies. I don't have Adobe's suite of products (and don't want to pay for or learn to use them), that's the whole point of using a product like LucidPress. Please get that "flatten" feature working!!!

Cassie from Elmdale Baptist/NWA Quilt Guild

I love the user-friendliness of the program, my documents look great without tons of hours poured in

Pros

It's easy to add and manipulate graphics and text. The upload font upgrade is well worth it to have more options. Customer support is good too and they are always upgrading the services and experience

Cons

I don't like the storage system. If you upload a photo and use it four times, the storage counts it against your account each individual time. That can chew up a lot of space

A lot of software like this

Creating internal documents for team events/workshops/internal changes has been helpful. We have a separate software for customer-facing media but not everything requires that much detail and it's nice to have this where any one can use it.

Pros

In their template recommendations, they have options split by print, mobile, social media, etc and then sub categories for each which is helpful if you don't have much experience making these materials. Even the fonts are categorized. The paid version lets you upload fonts. You can copy/paste images onto the page to skip the upload process but it doesn't always format correctly. You can download or have them print it for you and send it to you.

Cons

If you don't have the paid version, it's difficult to know what's free vs paid before you select it. The editing page is intimidating at first as it looks very professional, but you get used to it.

Sarah from WCSD

I love this! I am an art teacher and I use it to design all of my handouts. So easy to use!

Make handouts every day!

Pros

Easy, great fonts, and design options. It is so nice that the photos are stored right on the site. I also love that it is through a webpage and I can access it anywhere.

Cons

I purchased for space but it fills up very quickly! I also don't like that if you delete a photo from the photo storage it deletes it from your document!

Adam from Zion Congregational Church

Lucidpress makes creating graphics/marketing materials for our church a breeze!

Pros

As a pc-turned-mac user, finding an easy to use software to create promo/marketing was hard- I was used to using Publisher--and had never settled on a similar program on our mac computers. Options seemed pretty pricy--until I discovered Lucidpress. Now, we can quickly create clean and professional looking materials for our church's programs and events. Very affordable, and very helpful. The entire experience of using Lucidpress is easy to use. All buttons are intuitive and feel very natural to use--especially as a former publisher user. It gives a variety of options for saving/printing--and the onboard templates are a huge time-saver. Pick a template, customize as needed, and away you go. Very fast process, and the end product looks amazing and communicates our messages well.

Matthew from Salesforce.com

Fast, clean and professional

I don't use Lucid press

Pros

I use Lucid for all my diagramming for Enterprise software design and have done for several years. It's miles better as a collaboration platform for drawing and diagramming complex systems than Visio. Because it works in harmony with Google products it is incredibly efficient to use and collaborate with my colleagues and customers.

Cons

It is difficult to export it to Power Point so that it renders without aliasing the text. I usually have to do a two step export to PDF then to a high quality JPG, and it's still not perfect and can be fuzzy when creating detailed diagrams.

Cloud based collaboration

Nicole from Brattle Street

User Friendly!

I like using this software. It makes it pretty easy for our students to create their own online magazines

Pros

Lucid Press is very user friendly. It doesn't have a big learning curve, so it's easy to jump right in a create a project. I also like the fact that you can generate code to embed a magazine directly onto your website.

Cons

I wish it were easier to cut/paste directly from Word documents. My writers send me articles written in word processing software and I really need to be able to paste content directly into Lucid Press. You can do it, but you have to use a white background because the pasted content (each word) ends up with a white background behind it. If you use a colored background on the page you're working on, it ends up looking like some sort of funky ransom note!

Reasons for Choosing Lucidpress

I liked Lucid Press' interface better.

Heather from Bel Sogno, LLC

Works for me!

I need good quality graphics for my small online store. I don’t have a designer on payroll, so having an easy to use solution like Lucidpress is awesome.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use and how many templates are available.

Cons

I wish there were more fonts available without an upgrade to the premium plan.

Rand from BETH JACOB CONGREGATION AND CENTER

I love Lucidress

Pros

I find Lucidpress so easy to use. A few years ago, I was actively looking for an online application to make flyers and posters to market my business. I couldn't find anything and I thought I might have to develop it myself. It seemed like such a necessary product. Then I suddenly stumbled upon Lucidpress. It was exactly what I was looking for. With just a few mouse clicks, a novice like me can make a professional looking flyer, saving me hundreds of dollars at a time.

Cons

Every once in a while, I select a feature that is only available if I upgrade to a premium subscription.

Suzanne from SmileStyle Orthodontics

Easy Publishing Software

We use this software for a range of different aspects of business from forms to handouts to creating advertisements to use on-line to posters & flyers. Its easy, adaptable and quick.

Pros

The ease of use and templates that you can adjust.

Cons

That it does not have a "Format Painter" option to copy the same text, font colour that you have to something else in one click.

Reasons for Choosing Lucidpress

Recommendation from other uses in our group.

Michael from Mayhem studios

Industry: Photography

Wonderful options!!!

Lucid press takes care of a lot of set up issues and that I truly appreciate. There’s no arguments with the press offers the best

Pros

Wonderful options!!! The software as how it is set up makes life so easy for me to work with clients. The ease in which I can create is fantastic. It was so easy to train one of my employees in usingThe software. I recommend it to all my clients and friends because of the professional results and the ease of use that I get from the software

Cons

No cons it does what I want it to do and the end product looks great

Shawna from ROI Corporation

Lucidpress Review

It is overall easy to navigate and simple to figure out even for a beginner.

Pros

I like that it is so user friendly, and even a beginner can navigate easily.

Cons

It do not like that it does not accept Vector files.

ease of use.

Thomas from Foreningen Botaniskas Vanner

The Friends of the Botanical Garden of Gothenburg, Sweden

If you know a bit of publishing it is a perfect tool to create any kind of document you would like to publish. It is also easy and fun to see how well the document will grow and finally look like.

Pros

It is a modern and userfriendly webbased publishing tool that I have come to like a lot. I have used it over more than 2 years for publishing our newsletter to our 7,000 members, 4 times a year.

Cons

As it is web based tool you need a good internet connection and sometimes you have to be a bit patient with the reply.

Reasons for Choosing Lucidpress

More straight forward product that is easier to understand if you are not a professional from the begining.

Ashley from International Association of Defense Counsel

Lucidpress brings functionality and a modern quality to the publications we create.

This software helped us modernize our publications. Instead of "flat" print pieces, we can now create interactive publications. We utilize this especially for our quarterly publication providing YouTube videos, photo galleries, links to resources our members may have missed. I also love that if something was incorrect, all I need to do is fix it and republish it and no one else would know.

Pros

The software is extremely intuitive. We utilize Lucidpress for a quarterly publication and it is extremely easy to create templates or copy older files in order to keep branding consistent throughout. I like the variety of things you can create and like that their are some loaded templates if you want a basis to start from.

Lawrence from xact nutrition

lucidpress document and image editing online software

branding, social media. We use it also with other applications like Vistaprint for printed media. we find it very easy to use, and are very happy with the quality. We feel it's good value for money, but doesn't replace a professional graphic design service. Really liked being able to use a free version to get the hang of the software. we then chose to go with the upgraded (paid) version.

Pros

very easy to use image editing software with some great features ... like being able to upload and store a bank of images, easy to use options for sharing and working on projects and a nice in-between option as far as complexity and quality is concerned. I'd say it is ideal for folks that something like Adobe Photoshop or InDesign is overkill, yet need the more tools and resources that you may fond with most online (either free or paid) apps / software.

Cons

not being able to access all (or at least more) fonts despite using a paid version.

BELINDA from Dreamer from afar

Lucidpress design champ

.I used this software severally when I first started writing and I must say, its one of the best design softwares out there. it made it less complicated and also fun creating the content I wanted for my presentations and even my writing.

Pros

Firstly, I'd like to say, I appreciate how easy it is to work on and how it allows me be more creative with my brand designs. I have used the software severally to design flyers and even the cover for one of my books. it is a very great tool for content creators and even office personnel. “With its awesome wide variety of templates, you can easily create your wonderful ideas.

Cons

I tried using it on my Android phone but couldn't. Apparently, you can only use it on a PC and that is a limitation to me because there are times when I don't have my PC close bye and I need to quickly work on my phone and I can't access the software on my phone.

Maggie from GrantWirjs Productions

Intuitive, easy to use, nice results.

Before finding and using lucidpress, I was never completely satisfied with the professional look of my television series Bibles. Lucidpress solved those concerns.

Pros

I found lucidpress to be easy to use, the functionality was very intuitive, I was also very satisfied with the fact that I can upload my own pictures with ease. This was my first experience with lucidpress I used it for a television series Bible and so far the reactions and feedback has been very positive.

Cons

So far I have not run into any cons. Lucid is easy to use.

Greg from Great Life Publications

Industry: Publishing

Amazing design software

Easy for a novice like me to design pages

Pros

I could not get a handle on InDesign, far to complicated if you didn't start with them in the beginning. I had to hire a designer for my digital publication. I found LucidPress and I'm a designer! So EASY to use.. I create amazing pages for my publication theblueupright.com a fly fishing catalog.. Just try it!

Cons

Would like to embed video's on the pages, not link. Would like to be able to separate documents. also would like an easier way to renumber pages.

Mark from Shining Star Photo Booth

A game changer for design needs

A very powerful, yet cost effective tool for my DTP and page layout needs. A top notch tool for creating marketing materials.

Pros

pretty much everything. It is a powerful DTP and page layout tool that gives you many features in a cloud based solution. The app is quick and speedy. Very robust. included templates are quality.

Cons

Lack of an app to be able to function using my ipad. Strictly limited to pc or mac. In todays age, mobility is crucial and lucid press needs to get the ability to function on an ipad.

Emily from EverReady Services

Great Program

I love that I found a program that doesn't cost an arm and a leg, and that is easy enough to figure out that I can use to produce an online magazine. This is still a rather new venture for me. I have no experience with this type of software and being able to figure it out on my own has been educational and useful.

Pros

I like that it is mostly pretty simple to use and figure out. Not having training in any sort of publishing software, this is a very good quality.

Cons

There are a couple things that are difficult to figure out sometimes. Maybe it just requires some tinkering and research on my part, but I would like to be able to have template pages to copy more easily, and have an easier way to add, delete, organize, and find the images I use.

Jodi from Pastoral Counseling Center

Lucidpress has been a great solution for our small non-profit.

Intuitive interface

Pros

I feel like Lucidpress is pretty intuitive to use. There hasn't been a huge learning curve. Like that we can store our brand colors, fonts etc.

Cons

We hoped to be able to convert Publisher files, but we are not able to do that at this time. We have had to recreate those documents.

Lynita from Leading Through Living Community

We use Lucidpress in all our ventures for flyers, business cards, brochures, media kits, and magazin

Pros

Love the ease of use! I don't have any graphic design training so the ready made templates are awesome!

Tera from Tooele Technical College

Newsletter feedback

I am very satisfied and will continue to use as long as I am in my position.

Pros

Very easy to navigate and look of the templates are very professional.

Cons

I am in the education industry and would like more pictures to choose from in your templates

Template for newsletters

Rodney from ABBA Shriners

Industry: Fund-Raising

Easy powerful platform

We use for posters, newsletters and magazines.

Pros

This software is by far the easiest and most powerful software we have used for newsletters and PR Sheets. We have tried numerous programs. Most with a higher price point and this has been the the best option for our PR Team.

Cons

Right now this has no flaws for.our use and we have had great luck with lucidpress

Ease of use

Reasons for Switching to Lucidpress

Ease of use and great price point.

Christa from Central Assembly of God

This is the most easy program to create just about anything you need. I cant live without it.

I was able to create and publish a product that look like it came out of a Print House.

Pros

The pros is it is simple to use and their customer service rocks! I love the alignment and centering tools. I love the freedom with using shapes and overlaying text.. I love the storage space for all your images.

Cons

I would say at first it was printing double sided copies, but Lucid Press customer service taught me the walk around it.

Shereen from greeneINK Digital Media

Industry: Information Services

Lucidpress is the best Publishing Platform I've ever used

I have done flyers, brochures, door hangers, business cards, and was starting a magazine for a ministry until they flaked out here recently. If I had more clients to work with, I'd be full-on with LucidPress as I enjoy using it for nearly everything.

Pros

I go a long way back, but this is, by far, the most user-friendly ever. I used to use Microsoft Publisher and all of that from back in the day, but this is one of the most USER-FRIENDLY ever.

Cons

Wish I had more clients so I can keep my subscription at all times.

Sophie from NBV Resorts

It's been a great experience, easy to work with, lots of cool templates, possibilities are endless.

I am now able to create professional and visually appealing documents and promo material. I've been able to do it myself instead of outsource.

Pros

I love all the templates and ability to download your own fonts, images, etc I use it for everything. I create flyers, posters, portfolios, catalogs.

Cons

Sometimes when working on large pieces it takes forever to download and gets super slow. I wish it would be compatible with photoshop.

Michelle from Alamance County

Industry: Government Relations

Fantastic Resource for Reports and Marketing

Pros

I love how easy and intuitive this program is to use as well as the number of templates and features offered. It is perfect for reports, marketing ads, presentations, and online/print posters and flyers. One of the best features is the ability to upload online. I often use this instead of emailing out large files.

Cons

Wished that there was a wider selection of images like Canva

Shelly from Shelly Rice and Associates

Overall I love Lucidpress but when you use it for making magazines or big files, it freezes up.

Pros

It's easy to use and I love that all of the dimensions for social media are pre-set. I know everything I do is the right size.

Cons

It freezes when making big files so when making magazines or something with several pages, it's very frustrating.

Gwen from Altitude Marketing

We love Lucidpress

Love the product for how we use it to create gorgeous documents. Really do need to look into more of the features and getting more licenses for the rest of the team

Pros

The materials we produce for our clients are top notch and do not drain the resources of our graphic design team. Makes us look like a million bucks!!

Cons

Sometimes if we need other people to collaborate on a document it is a little more difficult, the team who uses the product saves PDFs so can be cumberson for edits/updates

Reasons for Switching to Lucidpress

easier for our content marketing team to use without help from our design team