• Pros

• "Easy to learn especially for beginners, it does the job and is a very good tool for team collaboration"

• "the user interface reads very well and helps with ease of use. "

• "Easy to use to communicate with the whole team"

• Cons

• "The app has evolved a lot, but still misses some features I would like to have when I am not at the office. "

• "The branding package offered by Mango is a bit mimimal. However, if you have a web designer on staff, they can apply a custom css to improve the look and feel of your site. "

• "Interface customization a bit too in depth, less options would be preferred. Or offer a Simple/Advanced tab."

Browse MangoApps Reviews

Femi from Shopp!ng

MangoApps has really helped in managing projects for me and my team especially

File management and thread management, it's a great app for sharing and keeping up to date with products and ideas.

Pros

it has a lot of features especially the part of creating threads, wikis, versions of documents, image, and video previews, mentions and tags, group management, chatting functionality and badges too it's really a great application.

Cons

I didn't like the fact that MA doesn't allow video calls and also connections to some external tools and apps for productivity

Response from MangoApps

Replied December 2018

Femi, thank you for your review, feedback and willingness to recommend MangoApps. Please let us know if you are still finding that there are feature gaps or lack of connectivity with external tools. We've grown a lot just this year alone, and I hope if we haven't already addressed your extended needs, that we are sure to note them for our product roadmap. Thank you again!

Martha from Group Logistics Pty Limited

Industry: Wine and Spirits

Long term MangoApps user

We have found the product very successful

Pros

I found the ease of adding and removing guest users for seasonal employees, with low pricing very attractive points.

Cons

I have issues with the tasking app, and have trouble easily completing and deleting tasks. It seems difficult to use.

Reasons for Choosing MangoApps

Price, ability to add guest users, ease of use

Response from MangoApps

Replied August 2020

Martha, thank you for taking the time to review MangoApps! We appreciate having you as a customer and your feedback is very helpful to our continued efforts to maintain and improve the product. Please contact us at info@mangoapps.com to better address your needs with tasks. We will be happy to assist and collect any feedback where we can improve the feature and possible improvements. Thank you again!

It has been an engaging tool - allowing for easy interaction within the team and entire agency

Pros

- It allows for all the staff to know what is going on at the same time, everyone gets the same info - Easily able to share resources and updates - Great way to invite people to events and keep everything organized - private message feature allows for seamless communication - project and team groups are great for coordinating with many people - Intranet is great for HR use and agency wide updates - Love that it is connected to LinkedIn - Fun and easy to use like Facebook - Easy to compose posts

Cons

- I find that the mobile app is not as user friendly - Even after years of use, cannot really understand the purpose of primary and secondary interactions... don't understand the purpose of separating them

Response from MangoApps

Replied December 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review MangoApps! We appreciate your feedback. I will be sure to pass your feedback along. Cheers!

Ryhlen from Vast Broadband

MangoApps great intranet / project tool

Great support and they reach out quickly with answers or help resolve any issues in a timely manner.

Pros

I like the chat that is built in. I also like how customizable the site can be. Multiple integrations with tools we already use.

Cons

The active directory integration alot of other cloud products have a tool we can install on server but this we have to open up a connection to public internet so that mangoapps can pull the sync data from the server

Reasons for Choosing MangoApps

we found out that mango apps we can get for 10 years for the price of upgrading to newer version of sharepoint plus we get the chat that is built in.

Response from MangoApps

Replied July 2020

Hi Ryhlen, thank you so much for taking the time to review MangoApps! We're glad to see it fits well into your workflow and become the obvious choice over SharePoint. We look forward to serving you for many years to come!

Christton from WebFX

MangoApps: A Great Team Collaboration Tool!

The best project managing apps that are so easy to use and learn especially for beginners. The interface looks dated when taking into account design trends but is easy to look at. Some actions like navigating from a section to another could be better, but it's practical and does the job. A UI refreshing would be much appreciated, it would make MangoApps perfect.

Pros

Cons

The user interface mango looks a bit dated and navigation between the apps really needs to to improved

Response from MangoApps

Replied June 2020

Hi Christton, thank you for reviewing MangoApps! We are glad to see that it fits well into your workflow and appreciate your feedback on where we can improve on our UI. Please feel free to reach out if you have specific suggestions- we always weigh customer feedback the most heavily. Thanks again!

Tyressa from Early Learning Ventures

MangoApps user advocate

My experience with MangoApps has been excellent. I have enjoyed connecting through this software to the platforms that I need to communicate with professionals all over the world. I enjoy being able to store and save documents and files and archived them in the event I want to use them later. I appreciate the notifications and know that I can change them as I desire. I will continue using MangoApps and advocating for its continued use to access the platforms I need. Thank you From a very supportive and satisfied user!

Pros

I love that MangoApps is free, easily accessible. user friendly, upload from the computer is fast, having the opportunity to connect with others across various states is one of my most favorite benefits, and knowing that no matter who I speak with has a similar priority as mine, how do we meet the needs of those we serve.

Cons

I do not have any cons about MangoApps. I think it is easy to sign up and sign in and you can connect with how many people you want to and you can come and go within communities or work groups.

Response from MangoApps

Replied August 2020

Tyressa, thanks for reviewing MangoApps and being our strong advocate! We're happy to have you as a user and glad to see it fitting in your workflow. Your feedback has been shared with our team, thank you again!

Tanya from Alliance for Community Empowerment, Inc.

MangoApps Review

Pros

This software can be used by logging into a desktop and also as an app. This feature is flexible for those that need info on the go. I am set up for notifications based on topics I am interested in and able to only see what is of interest to me.

Cons

Initially I felt that learning how to use this software was challenging, but once I got the hang of it, it became easier. I am able to navigate through the functions and access information that I need.

Response from MangoApps

Replied August 2020

Tanya, thanks for reviewing MangoApps! We're happy to have you as a user and glad to see it fitting in your workflow. Your feedback has been shared with our team and we will continue to make it easier to learn and navigate. Thank you again!

MangoApps Review

OVerall I have had a great experience using MangoApps, and I use it almost daily.

Pros

Overall MangoApps is a great tool that I use daily and enjoy the chat feature most and mobile usability.

Cons

I think the only thing that I do not like is that occasionally the mobile app fails to work.

Response from MangoApps

Replied August 2020

Thanks for reviewing MangoApps! We're happy to have you as a user and glad to see it fitting in your workflow. Your feedback has been shared with our team specifically pertaining to your issues with the mobile app, thank you again!

Great Software Program for Creating Internal Virtual Teams

The software helps create an efficient environment for working on internal team projects.

Pros

The software allows you the ability to create virtual team boardrooms where you can collaborate, instant chat and share project ideas with co-workers. Teams can be set up easily by selecting coworkers from an internal company directory. You can also restrict access to who can enter the virtual team boardroom so that information remains protected.

Cons

The biggest negative aspect of this software is that you cannot conduct meetings with more than one person. Accordingly, if you have a team meeting or need to conduct a meeting with more than one client, then you need to use another program such as Zoom or Microsoft Teams.

Response from MangoApps

Replied June 2020

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to review us! We appreciate your business and are glad to see that MangoApps fits well into your workflow. The capability is actually being increased to a total of 8 users in a meeting (including host) in the upcoming release. See here: https://www.mangoapps.com/releases/guide/messenger-clients-file-sync-tinytake-enhancements/

Not great for our uses

Pros

Ease to add new members to the platform.

Cons

The search functionality does not work when you have 800 people on the platform. Files shared in conversation are not tagged appropriately. Wikis must be linked to a Forum. Phone app does not work.

Response from MangoApps

Replied December 2018

Thank your for your feedback! Please contact us to get support for the concerns you've listed. https://www.mangoapps.com/contactus

James from Palmer Holland Inc

Mangoapps review

We have found that MangoApps allows us to attach and share documents that need to be viewed by an entire department in one location. If they belong to the specific group or department, they have the ability to go in and edit documents and save it a a new revision. This feature help when we need to have documents that others outside the group cannot see. We also have the Intranet page that allows us to post content that everyone in the entire company can view. We post a variety of content like thank you letters from customers, employee wedding photos, baby photos, etc. This allows everyone to go to one location.

Pros

I really like the ability to create different groups and departments. This being a business specific application, it is very important to be able to break out content that is specific for each group or department. This allows users to not be overwhelmed with content that does not pertain to them. I have been using this software for a few years now and I can honestly say that it has evolved over the years they have spent a significant amount of time making changes to better suit the end user.

Cons

I feel that updates are pushed out to the web and client with hardly any warning. This makes it diffficult if we have instructions created on how to navigate to a specific area in Mango and then they make changes to the location.

Response from MangoApps

Replied December 2018

Thank you for your review James! We love to hear from our customers, and i'm happy hear the various areas in which MangoApps is meeting the needs of your business. I'm glad you recognize the evolution, please stick around and we'll continue to make this a better tool for all customers new and old. It is an honor to earn your business again and again. In regards to the improvements that you are looking for when we make updates.. I will be sure to pass that feedback on to the right groups- I take that feedback very seriously and appreciate your concern. Thank you again!

Bruce from Fat City Software

One of the better intranet/portal offerings available. Very powerful.

Ability to spin up mini sites for teams and groups to help them collaborate effectively and quickly. The product is able to support many users, all with different needs and styles, and still be managed by one central team/admin. We could potentially have used lesser products that were cheaper, but they all hit the wall at some point, with some missing feature or capability. We have yet to find a hole in what MangoApps offers that truly caused a problem. In addition, they update the product frequently, and introduce new tools and features all the time.

Pros

While there are a host of similar SaaS offerings in this space, they all seem to fall short in one area or the next. Some capabilities are missing, the feature set is not complete, it has reduced/limited functionality, etc. MangoApps is one of the few that has a refreshingly wide breadth of features and capabilities, combined with admin options for customizing and branding to your needs. When considering a collaborative tool like this, it can only be helpful to you if it has the ability to support all of your needs. MangoApps has that. Projects, Departments, Teams and Groups allow you to tailor the site to your organizational structure. Within each of those, there are tools for managing documents, group sharing/collaborating, managing tasks, calendaring, creating informational and blog pages, social interactions (feeds of discussions, etc), as well as a wide variety of pseudo database-like "trackers" for action items, defect tracking, managing resources, ideas, and so on. And if the stock trackers aren't enough, you can create your own and reuse them. The admin features are powerful and granular, meaning you can control almost every aspect of your site, including visibility, access, branding, configuration and more. User membership is also granular, and includes guest accounts which don't count against per-user limits. Our main reason for choosing MangoApps was because it was capable of satisfying every box we had on our list. The others fell short. Highly recommended!

Cons

Along with awesome features, can come some confusion. MangoApps has evolved and improved on a very regular schedule, which means new features and capabilities are added all the time. Unless you stay on top of the changes, you may get lost in the many admin pages provided. The good aspect of that is that they are constantly improving (unlike some others that haven't changed in years) and growing the product, but it does mean you need to pay attention. And browsing through all of the admin configuration settings can take a fair amount of time; there are many settings. In some respects, it would be nice if they offered a quick "Wizard" setup tool for new customers to get a basic site up and running. Our site is fairly well set after several years, but new users might feel daunted by the options facing them at the start. The per-user pricing can get expensive, depending on how you use it. There is a trade off between the power of the tool versus what it would cost you to develop your own site/portal/intranet yourself. In that regard, the ROI analysis is probably something you'll need to perform for your organization, but it's worth the time to do so, and unless your needs are very basic, you'd be hard pressed to match what they offer . If you can work with the guest users concept (somewhat limiting, depending on needs), then costs come down. If you ARE looking only for a basic portal, then this may not be the cheapest tool for you. Their sweet spot is in terms of productivity.

Response from MangoApps

Replied December 2018

Bruce, thank you for taking the time to provide us with such an in-depth review. I am glad to know that MangoApps has been a great solution for your business, and you are able to make good use of its power. Regarding the your criticism/cons, I understand your frustrations around product updates and staying up to speed. I have passed this feedback along, and I know we are looking for ways to better manage that experience. Thank you again, cheers!

Jill from Palmer Holland Inc

MangoApps Review

We've used since 2013 I believe, it's been a great collaboration tool and useful to get things out of email and store shareable (thats the key) data in one place. I like it!

Pros

Easy collaboration in the feeds. Teams, groups, and projects make it nice to only see what the things you're involved in and not everything going on in the company. I like the Intranet, we use it to share company information, employee accomplishments, and even the menu for the cafe downstairs.

Cons

When you want to view a task from the feeds it opens in a pop up view and it not useful because you don't see the comments, I always have to "copy link" then paste that into the browser. Trackers, the line number is static, so it you sort the numbers stay the same, so if someone reference a line you may not be looking at the same thing if you sorted, there needs to be an actual unique Id.

Response from MangoApps

Replied December 2018

Jill, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and provide feedback! I'm happy to hear you've been a customer for so long and I hope we can continue to earn your business for many years to come! I will be sure to pass along your feedback as well. Thank you again!

Very good system for tracking projects and storing knowledge in an accessible manner

Knowledge repository and project management system streamlining.

Pros

Ability to create individual projects within which you can have message feeds, tasks, wikis, file storage etc. Wikis (external to projects) are used by us as knowledge repositories as are file folders within the system. Everything is very easily searchable. Using the desktop app you have live chat functionality. E-mails - from external systems such as Outlook - can be sent directly to projects and appear in the feed.

Cons

Managing tasks within an individual project is easy but there's no easy way to track tasks across all projects. Tasks can be sorted by unassigned, not started, started, etc. but no overall "not yet finished" type sorting to capture all live tasks and a report can't be created from this view (only within projects). This just creates a bit more work. No Gantt chart capability.

Response from MangoApps

Replied December 2018

Thank you for your review of MangoApps! We truly appreciate your feedback and are glad to have you as a customer. I've recorded your feedback and will be sure to pass it along to our product teams. Cheers!

Rosa from American College of Radiology

We've been using MangoApps for a year now and it has been great - easy to use and fairly intuitive.

Pros

We like the different features for collaboration and user engagement. Setting up new groups and projects is easy and staff are finding it very useful to collaborate on projects and assignments. Staff also use these features to interact with other employees on non-work related events (e.g. soccer clubs). Staff really enjoy the Recognition feature, allowing them to thank or congratulate fellow co-workers. The system is easy to use and fairly intuitive and more robust than other systems used in the past. We think Mango is great!

Cons

There are some limitations to certain functionalities, or other functions that are currently not available. However, the Support team is very open to hearing any and all suggestions. They help to try to find a work-around and if there isn't one, they put in request for possible inclusion in future updates. Mango Support is fabulous!

Response from MangoApps

Replied December 2018

Rosa, thank you for your review of MangoApps! We truly appreciate your feedback and are glad to have you as a customer. It honors me to hear that you are pleased about our Support, and I urge you to keep the feedback and ideas coming! Cheers!

Overall great to use, although could use even more customization and tagging

Working collaboratively across multiple offices on select projects, increased communication with decrease email, better control of company story, filing system

Pros

Easy to learn, and therefore faster adoption of software. It is intuitive, and accessible to everyone, not just tech people. General layout and user experience seems thought out. Also, everyone loves the levels & badges... go figure

Cons

Cons about the software include some customization issues that have recently been rolled out - templates for posts/wikis. With wikis, would be great to edit their ranking (hierarchy) after we publish. Sometimes we create the wiki, only to have to delete it later, because we thought of a different group or category that it should be under. Also, would like the ability to work on a draft by multiple people before publishing (right now we publish on a closed group, and then take turns editing it there). Would also like a better tagging system for photos and files with more controls built in.

Response from MangoApps

Replied December 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review MangoApps! We appreciate your feedback and satisfaction. I will be sure to pass your feedback along. Cheers!

Mango has increased the communication and collaboration among our global offices

Increased company communication (and reduced emails) Global team collaboration Single source of knowledge

Pros

I really value the customer support that Mango provides. Whenever I come across an issue on our site, the support team is always quick to respond and help. They are also always thinking of new features to add and welcome input from their customers. The system has also been a great place to serve as our single source of knowledge. So all departmental resources, company announcements, and other relevant information is stored on our site.

Cons

Mango has a lot of great features, but at times there are many steps to accomplish a single task. Things aren't always as intuitive as I'd like. However, I think that the team is always working hard to simplify and improve these processes

Response from MangoApps

Replied December 2018

Thank you for your review of MangoApps! We truly appreciate your feedback and are glad to have you as a customer. I'm glad to see you are seeing our efforts to simplify and improve processes. Our goal is to not only provide a powerful tool for any use case, but make it easy and intuitive for all businesses and user types. Cheers!

Kevin from Transylvania County Schools

TinyTake Saves Me Tons Of Time

Pros

I use TinyTake for a versatile snipping tool that allows me to quickly and easily capture any region and place it where I need it, or into a file for later. The screen recording tool (up to 5 minutes per clip on my free use app) has been a tremendous boost for creating training and informational videos at work.

Cons

The touch-up tools for editing a screenshot are not strong. Maybe that's expected as this is FREE, and I can drop the snipped region into any program in seconds. But there are times I would like to do that work native in TinyTake, and since the option is there, I include that in my rating.

Response from MangoApps

Replied December 2018

Thank you for your feedback Kevin! I'm glad to see that TinyTake has been a versatile tool that saves you time, that is exactly what we've set out to accomplish. I will also be sure to pass along your feedback regarding the touch-up and annotation tools. Thanks again!

Jean from Mark III Systems

Industry: Computer Hardware

The product and ourselves have grown together.

One place to house everything. The price is reasonable. The customer service has been wonderful lately.

Pros

The all in one place for our files. We only use the software for chatting and a file repository. We have eliminated the need for folders in-house and upload with PDF's by customer and year. We have been thru two vendor audits who gave us high praise for our filing system.

Cons

When it is updated it is a mandatory update. We find that causes us some downtime. The web interface is a bit clunky. The mango sync has caused people to lose files.

Response from MangoApps

Replied December 2018

Jean, we take pride in our customer's satisfaction, and I agree- we have grown with a lot of our clients. I'm glad that MangoApps has been a good solution for your business. I have passed along your feedback and concerns, and I hope that those are addressed if not already.

Kyryl from Católica Lisbon School of Business and Economics

The perfect mix between simplicity and functionality (TinyTake)

I am an educator. Many of the student's questions can be answered with a screenshot, an arrow and a few lines of text. It is a great way to eliminate unnecessary writing and illustrate my response with an image - a sure way it will be remembered.

Pros

Simple to incorporate into my workflow. A few annotation features - but all that I need. Possibility to upload image, thought I don't frequently use that, I can see that it would be indispensable to posts in forums, Reddit, etc.

Cons

All annotation shapes have shadows that I can't remove. Video capture also adds inner shadow on the top and left sides of the frame.

Response from MangoApps

Replied December 2018

Kyryl, thank you for taking the time to review us! We appreciate your business, and are glad to see that TinyTake fits well into your work flow. I will be sure to pass along your feedback regarding the annotations. Thank you again!

Siobahn from Brilliant AV

It has increased our overall communication and capturing information.

Pros

The collaboration and ability to direct the information to the right people, teams etc. We can troubleshoot issues in a more effective way than our business software. The search ability makes it a invaluable resource over trying to find things in email. We use Mango every day and have really built our company culture around the capabilities and efficiency it creates.

Cons

Sometimes it can be hard to understand the best way or best practice for how to deliver the information. Teams, projects, departments etc all have different functions and you have to really understand them and utilize them properly.

Response from MangoApps

Replied December 2018

Siobahn, thank you for taking the time to review MangoApps! We appreciate your feedback and satisfaction. I will be sure to pass your feedback along. Cheers!

Joe from Palmer Holland, Inc.

A tool in the toolbox

Overall we're happy with the product, and will continue to use it.

Pros

Collaborating in MangoApps is almost automatic. We have a thriving ecosystem of Groups, Projects and Departments in MangoApps.

Cons

Sometimes the updates are pushed and changes made to the UI or to functionality (which sometimes cause bugs) with little to no warning. A better communicated and tested update process would be beneficial.

Response from MangoApps

Replied December 2018

Joe, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! I'm glad to hear that MangoApps is working well for your company and that things are thriving as you mention. I do hear you loud and clear regarding the update notifications and update process. I will pass along that feedback so that we can address this for yourself and many others. Together we make MangoApps better every day, thank you again for your feedback!

Wareh from Shopp!ng

My experience has been nice. I've used MangoApps before now and its a great means of communication.

Mangoapps made my onboarding easy. I find it easy to assign tasks to team members. The wiki functionality is very useful because it gives our developers a pool of information the can always refer to as well as update if need be.

Pros

The existence of groups. Ability to create wikis for developers to study. The mention notification Badges - its fun Great place for proper onboarding of new employees.

Cons

I'd prefer if I could view content of any group but the extra functionality will be not to be able to post comments. I always have to make requests to join a group where I need to access specific information.

Response from MangoApps

Replied December 2018

Thank you for your review Wareh! It means a lot to us that you've taken the time to provide feedback. I'm glad to hear that we've made onboarding easy for you and your business. Cheers!

Tim from RSWT

MangoApps is a great , flexible tool for our organisation's intranet. Highly recommended!

Pros

MangoApps are constantly evolving the product in response to user needs. We selected it following a thorough review of the market and it ticked all our boxes as a cross between a collaboration platform and organisational intranet. It offered significantly more functionality compared to competitors at the price point. Since becoming customers we have seen regular significant improvements in the product.

Cons

The release of some new features have on occasion had unexpected consequences for the setup of our intranet although we have always been able to resolve or workaround these.

Response from MangoApps

Replied December 2018

Tim, thank you for taking the time to review MangoApps! We appreciate your feedback and satisfaction. I will be sure to pass your feedback along regarding updates/releases. Thanks again!

Wole from Shopp!ng

High business value due to the number of useful modules. Very irritating billing.

Keeps the whole company on one page.

Pros

Range of modules (wikis, posts, groups, projects, calendars, etc). No apparent limits on data storage.

Cons

Many international debit/credit cards don't work on the payment platform, and to make matters worse the company shuts off access to your account as soon as a payment fails. Many complaints on this have had no impact.

Response from MangoApps

Replied December 2018

Wole, thank you for your review! I am glad to hear that you find MangoApps to be the right solution for your business and realize the power of our modules. I am sorry that there have been issues with billing. Have your billing issues been resolved? Please let us know.

Matt from HMC Architects

Industry: Architecture & Planning

MangoApps is Great

This has been great for project team collaboration and supporting company communication and culture.

Pros

It connects everything and it has a very consistent implementation across many features. So once you learn how to setup/use one module you can figure out the rest.

Cons

The page refresh lags a bit. So sometimes when I'm working I find that things seem a bit sluggish.

Response from MangoApps

Replied June 2020

Hi Matt, thanks for taking the time to review MangoApps. We are pleased to see that it still fits well into your workflow, and will certainly take your feedback regarding page refresh in mind with active improvements we are making to the platform. Thank you again!

Kevin from NCI Building Systems

Industry: Building Materials

TinyTake is Awesome

So far the program has worked flawlessly and made it easy to share my screenshots in a meaniful way with fellow employees and clients.

Pros

It makes it easy to capture what you want from the screen, annotate what you want to highlight, and paste to documents and/or email.

Cons

It requires you to use Shift along with Control + C instead of just Control + C for copying what you have ready for pasting. It is only something you have to learn and is not much of an issue.

Response from MangoApps

Replied December 2018

Kevin, thank you for taking the time to review TinyTake and provide feedback! I'm glad to see that it is working well for you and your business. Cheers!

Reinard from ATKV

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Great third party tool that seamlessly does what you wanted to do

While definitely a compliment, TinyTake has become one of those apps I forget about, it's there and I use it, without it taking effort or thought, it has become part of my workflow.

Pros

TinyTake is one of those apps that answers a question, you normally sit in front of your laptop and want to do something, but you aren't sure how and or if you can. When it comes to screen capturing, recording, sharing and editing, TinyTake answers any question you might have around these functions. It has a great set of core functionality that is free to use, and if you wanted to delve deeper into the video side, you can go Premium.

Cons

Nothing has bothered me to this point, and the way I use the software, it hasn't not been able to do something I wanted to do.

Response from MangoApps

Replied December 2018

Thank you for your review Reinard! We're glad that TinyTake works well for you. It is an honor to know that it has become a natural part of your workflow, thank you for being a value customer! Cheers

Itziar from SQS

I use it to manage my projects and share files, tasks, ideas with my colleagues. Great tool

I am able to manage my projects in a very easy and visual way. I can share everything with my colleagues and also with our customers, and access it from anywhere.

Pros

I like the look and feel, the ease for managing my projects and tasks, and sharing what we need with my colleagues

Cons

Response from MangoApps

Replied December 2018

Itziar, thank you for taking the time to review MangoApps! We appreciate your feedback and satisfaction. I'm glad to see that you have stuck with us through our progress and evolution. If you have ideas or suggestions, we are all ears!

Good OTS System

The tech support and developers are very responsive and helpful. They are particularly accommodating to non-tech savy customers.

Pros

The time needed to design and develop site pages is greatly minimized by using the templates provided when compared to developing a website from the ground up. Mango Social Intranet has an existing integration for many of the web apps you may already be using, so it's not necessary to completely jump ship (at least not right away) on the products your company is accustom to using. There were some features that we wanted that were not available to us. For the simpler requests, the developers provided us a piece of code that we could use whenever we wanted to use that feature. I definitely was not expecting that level of service from the team and was very appreciative. Other, more complex requests were made available to us in later releases of the product.

Cons

Response from MangoApps

Replied December 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review MangoApps. I'm pleased to see that you've had positive experiences with our support and developers!

Sarah from Davidson Auto Group

Ease of Use and Frequent Updates

Pros

I like how easy it is to navigate and also use. I mostly use the posting/wiki/tracker tools which are very user friendly. I also enjoy how often the sofware is updated.

Cons

Sometimes there are glitches that don't get fixed. Most recently, saving a post as a draft and then when it does get posted it isn't at the top of the feed, it is buried toward the bottom when it was originally drafted (instead of when it was published).

Response from MangoApps

Replied December 2018

Sarah, thank you for providing us with a review and feedback! We are proud to have you as a customer, and hope to earn your business for years to come. I'm sorry to hear about your recent issue, please don't hesitate to reach out for help. Reporting issues and bugs helps us improve the product for customers new and old!

Steve from HMC Architects

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Overall, I've had a very positive experience with the MangoApps software.

Pros

The MangoApps software has been a very powerful tool for our company. What I like most so far is definitely the customer service. The MangoApps team is always willing to listen to our feedback and implement new features and requests to make sure that their product is the best it can be, and that it always meets our company needs.

Cons

It can be difficult at times to learn all of the ins and outs of this product (especially the settings) because of the many different menus and sub-menus you have to dive into to discover and make these types of changes.

Response from MangoApps

Replied December 2018

Steve, thank you for your review of MangoApps! We truly appreciate your feedback and are glad to have you as a customer. It is an honor to know that customers realize the power of MangoApps, and enjoy the overall experience. If there is anything we can do to help you or others with the learning process, please pass that feedback along! Thank you again

jimena from Wizard Media

better training on customizing templates would be helpful

Pros

does what i need it to do for project management...has made our team more effective overall since the start

Cons

a better CRM would be nice...easier for sales to schedule follow up dates for leads, reminders, and just overall more functionality to ensure the sales follow up process happens and there are reminders...also there has been twice now when my notifications stopped working...unless im notified via email I cant keep track of everything people ask me in the system.

Response from MangoApps

Replied December 2018

Jimena, I appreciate you taking the time to write a review for MangoApps. I'm glad to hear that it works well for your project management needs, and makes your teams more effective and efficient. I will pass along the feedback in regards to needing a more powerful CRM. Also please be sure to contact us if you have any issues that persist with notifications, I would like to make sure we have that resolved if not already. Thank you again! Cheers

Sabrina from American College of Radiology

Great Support and Easy to Use

Pros

I like how much support we got from the Mango team to get the product up and running. Also we were able to get this tool up in a very short time!

Cons

The customization aspect. It was hard customizing some of the overall css styles for the site

Response from MangoApps

Replied December 2018

Thank you very much for your review Sabrina! We take tremendous pride in our customer's satisfaction, especially what we do to support and onboard our customers. I will pass along your feedback regarding the customization aspect. Thank you again for being a MangoApps customer!

Brett from ARK Investment Management

Great for our needs

Pros

Document management features are strong. Ability to segregate projects, documents and communications between guest and network users.

Cons

Some of the implementations are a little clunky. The mac client crashes periodically. No ability to batch-tag files. Unable to lift metadata from files for export into other applications (for tracking and reporting).

Response from MangoApps

Replied December 2018

Brett, thank you for your feedback and review. If you have any issues that persist, please don't hesitate to contact our support team.

Vlady from Wizard Media

Industry: Online Media

Useful software

Pros

The fact that is easy to use and control who can see what. You need like a day training and you are done.

Cons

The fact that I am an admin and I still could not delete a project. I tried for a while and the help section still did not help me

Response from MangoApps

Replied December 2018

Thank you for your review Vlady! We love to hear from our customers, and i'm happy to see you're enjoying your experience with MangoApps. I'm glad that we've nailed it on making it easy and quick to get up to speed. Please reach out to us when you get a chance regarding the admin deletion of projects- I want to make sure we not only solve this issue for you, but make it easy for others who may need to do the same. https://www.mangoapps.com/help/contact-us

MangoApps

Pros

Cost effective solution with lots of features and very helpful support and development team.

Cons

Reliability is an issue. A lot of times new patches seem to break things and in general we spend a lot of time fixing/updating installations across team PCs.

Response from MangoApps

Replied December 2018

Thank you for your feedback! I will be sure to pass along the reliability concerns. If there is anything we can do proactively on our end to work with you on resolving issues please don't hesitate to reach out. https://www.mangoapps.com/contactus

Jamie from Education Justice Project

MangoApps is Wonderful!

Pros

The software is very intuitive and has a ton of useful features. We can't imagine trying to communicate to our membership without it! Bonus points for having a great app too!

Cons

Nothing! We've loved using MangoApps and plan to continue using it!

Response from MangoApps

Replied December 2018

Jamie, thanks for taking the time to review MangoApps! We absolutely love to hear that you enjoy using MangoApps and how well it works for Education Justice Project! Hope to continue this relationship for many many years to come. Cheers!

Marta from Savers Health and Beauty UK

Quite easy to use if you have used social media before, bit harder for those that haven't.

Pros

The ability to have all employees on one platform - makes internal communication much more easier. People are also able to share tips and info between themselves without having to resort to Head Office for that particular information. The platform is also really good for sharing posts which are light-hearted e.g. good news in the company, awards etc. Also allows employees from all over the country to talk to each other and meet other colleagues.

Cons

Sometimes the posts come out in a very weird layout even if they looked okay in the editing stage. Still slightly confused about the number of 'feeds' e.g. primary and secondary - some posts go in different places that you can't even find! Also the badges are a good concept to encourage usage however I don't think its necessary to have every update on the feed as this results in the important info being at the bottom of the page, this also applies to updates regarding someone downloading the app.

Response from MangoApps

Replied December 2018

Marta, thank you for taking the time to review MangoApps! We appreciate your feedback and satisfaction. I will be sure to pass your feedback along. Cheers!

William from The Discovery House

Great collaboration software

We use it to disseminate information throughout our 3 shifts am, pm, and gy. It is a handy tool so that the oncoming shift knows what happened in the previous shift and any hotspots to look out for.

Pros

The product is easy to use. Its a great collaboration tool that helps the organization disseminate information throughout our 3 shifts am, pm, and gy.

Cons

There are no features I can see that need to be added to this software application.

Response from MangoApps

Replied August 2020

William, thanks for reviewing MangoApps! We're happy to have you as a user and glad to see it fitting in your workflow. Your feedback has been shared with our team, thank you again!

Kamran from XenoPsi Media

Wikis are the best

Our entire knowledge base is being handled by mango apps. We're categorized into different departments so the departments feature for us is very handy.

Pros

User management, departments and roles have been best organized. The APIs are a big plus. We usually use skype for text communication but we've also considered mango apps chat as an alternative.

Cons

It should have a desktop application as well, like for macbook and windows.

Response from MangoApps

Replied December 2018

Thank you for your review Kamran! I'm happy to hear that MangoApps is working well for your business and that the APIs make life easier. As you may already know, we do have desktop apps for Mac/PC that allows for communication and composing posts/updates, questions, polls and more into any team as needed. It is not the full experience of Mango like on web, but i'll be sure to pass your feedback along. Thanks again!

Nick from WebFX

Great For Coworker Communication!

Pros

The interface makes it very easy to communicate with colleagues.

Cons

overwhelming at times, has many features

Response from MangoApps

Replied May 2019

Nick, thank you for taking the time to review us! We appreciate your business, and are glad to see that MangoApps fits well into your work flow. What can we do to make the features of MangoApps feel more useful (when you need them) and less overwhelming (when you don't)? Thank you again!

Office Chat by MangoApps

We needed an internal chat and this fits the bill for our needs. This is used multiple times daily by all staff. Staff can be reached anywhere in the building when using either the iOS or android app on their phone.

Pros

Office Chat was easy to set up and maintain. Can use on iOS, Android or the web version.

Cons

Not everyone can set up groups unless given permission by an administrator.

Response from MangoApps

Replied April 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We appreciate your business, and are glad to see that MangoApps fits well into your work flow. Thank you again!

Juan from WebFX

MangoApps is Great for your team

Great, while the team is using and feeding the system with contents, this tool will be a great part of your organization.

Pros

while using the system, remote and local users can be not just connected but sharing information, data, wikis, real-time communication, customer information and a lot more.

Cons

maybe it has too much that sometimes is difficult to understand or to reach every functionality

Response from MangoApps

Replied June 2020

Juan, thank you for taking the time to review MangoApps! We are pleased to see that it is still a good fit for the workflow at WebFX. As you mentioned, we understand that the span of features may be confusing at times, we are working on improving and defining features to better address that. Thank you again!

Honest MangoApps Review

The main benefit aside from a central location for our files is keeping employees who are spread out across four countries connected.

Pros

I like that it brings a social networking style "intranet" for our company. We can store shared files, have a nice company directory, and post fun updates to all. We are an international company and it is a great tool for keeping remote employees connected.

Cons

The search feature doesn't always pick up what I'm looking for, which can be frustrating.

Response from MangoApps

Replied December 2018

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback! I'm glad that you are enjoying the social aspect of MangoApps, and find it a great tool to keep employees connected. I will be sure to pass on your feedback regarding search, but i'd love to urge you to reach out to our support team to understand if there is something more immediate that we can address or train on if needed. Thank you again! https://www.mangoapps.com/contactus

John from Hitachi Vantara

11/12/2018 Review by JS

It is rock solid and does exactly what I need. Also, it is very apparent (especially by this survey) that the developers are diligent in making the product better.

Pros

I use MangoApps mostly as a screenshot tool with the ability to annotate. The annotation ability is the best part and the reason why I went with MangoApps.

Cons

Some of the annotations could have more variations. For instance, the arrows are very big. Sometimes I want an arrow is thinner or at least more understated.

Response from MangoApps

Replied December 2018

Thank you for your review John! I'm glad to hear that the screenshot aspect of MangoApps meets your needs. I will be sure to pass along the feedback regarding variations in annotation. Thank you again!

November 2015

Renee from American Chemical Society

Industry: Philanthropy

November 2015

Account Administrator for mid-size nonprofit

Pros

MangoApps could essential replace Outlook. The system is very robust, offers many customization options and a user friendly dashboard. I especially like the MS Word plug-in to eliminate the feeling of having to always log into the system . I can not only track my individual projects, but also track group projects as well. We have introduced all of our freelance designer to this platform and it enables us to track their workload and deliverables. The app is functional too! It makes sending and reviewing files while on the-go super easy.

Cons

The Wikki is hard to use and not very intuitive. We haven't had much luck using it especially when trying to use it for Microsoft Excel.

Magali from Columbia Basin Health Association

Love Mango

Love Mango and that we can communicate better with our staff.

Pros

Mango is easy to use for everyone in our company.

Cons

Some simple things are missing like a gallery/photo album option.

Response from MangoApps

Replied August 2020

Magali, thanks for reviewing MangoApps! We're happy to have you as a user and glad to see it fitting in your workflow. Your feedback has been shared with our team, thank you again!

JoHanna from Brandmuscle

This software has been extremely easy to use and to collaborate with.

Pros

It brings the company together and makes it an easy way to share news across offices. We have really enjoyed using this platform!

Cons

Some of the features don't have the same capabilities that we are used to in other platforms. Mango is constantly open to updates, and we get excited about the new releases!

Response from MangoApps

Replied December 2018

JoHanna, thank you for taking the time to review MangoApps! I'm thrilled to hear it has been a great fit for your business, and we're glad you're along for the ride as we grow together! Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have further feedback or ideas! Cheers

Robert from Columbia Basin Health Association

Good Product

Its been nice being able to see and know whats happening at other sites and with our coworkers

Pros

Easy to use to communicate with the whole team

Cons

Sometimes it runs a little slower than we want but what software doesn't

Response from MangoApps

Replied August 2020

Robert, thanks for reviewing MangoApps! We're happy to have you as a user and glad to see it fitting in your workflow. Your feedback has been shared with our team, thank you again!