What are RelayThat users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using RelayThat software through verified user reviews

• icon"Lately, I've been trying to focus on working smarter, and RelayThat allows me to create branded images rapidly."
  • icon"The ability to create brand assets for various companies (colour, logo, etc). Worth the money if you purchase on AppSumo."
  • icon"The dashboard makes things easy to use and the results are brilliant."
  • icon"Sadly, the ability to position and brand the graphics created is severely limited, which makes this tool almost unusable for us."
  • icon"Although there are lots of layouts, you don’t have a lot of control over the designs. The system does the work and this can be frustrating at times."
  • icon"Nothing really stands out as a negative other than the price being a tad out of my reach for a smaller business."

Browse all RelayThat Reviews

• Have you used RelayThat and would like to share your experience with others?

Rafal

want to save a lot of time with banner production?

Great tool, saved me a lot of time!

Pros

+ pre built templates for each ad format (Google Ads/IG/FB/YT and other) + easy work with workplaces (you can put here all your assets, logos, graphics) + variety of ideas (font sets, colors schemes etc) + before RelayThat spent ca 3-4 hours to create 50 graphics for Google and Facebook Ads, now it takes ca 30 min.

Cons

- sometimes highlighted part of text is connected without space with rest of the text - some ad templates uses photo 1 and photo 2, some all, some photo 1 and photo 3. It requires to upload photos everytime if you want to change it, but you previously done that in assets. It should work in different way because now takes more time

Reasons for choosing RelayThat

RelayThat is crafted only for ads, nothing more. No PDF export, just optimized JPG/PNG that fits ad served requirements.

Reasons for switching to RelayThat

Canva is great, but it has too much options if you want your banners fast. Here I can choose only from few templates no "paralysis by analysis" what to choose.

Eugene

Industry: Graphic Design

RelayThat is the solitary plan computerization stage for on-brand advanced showcasing, PPC, promotin

Smooth experience overall. RelayThat is created uniquely for advertisements, that's it. No PDF send out, just improved JPG/PNG that fits advertisement served necessities.

Pros

"Love their image resources chief and how it maneuvers the information into the plan layouts. This makes making brand resources so natural and expert looking." "I'm not a characteristic fashioner but rather with RelayThat I don't should be. I love the way I can just place in my resources (pictures, text, shadings) and I get boundless plans to look through and pick from." "For individuals like me that are not Photoshop aces, this an extraordinary substitution. It assists me with making excellent plans that are resized in one clic for any gadget/informal organization." "Hand-off that represents enlightening your companions regarding this astounding item."

Cons

"This might baffle visual originators to some degree, yet it delights me. As somebody who has barely sufficient plan information to be hazardous and ruin things." "I discovered the work area a bit befuddling, however not an enormous issue." "We are confined by the quantity of placeholders gives by the format and there is no alternative to begin a visual communication without any preparation in plain material." "I've gone to making an ever increasing number of things on Canva to try not to look excessively unsurprising."

Reasons for switching to RelayThat

Canva is incredible, however it has a lot of choices assuming you need your flags quick. Here I can pick just from few formats no "loss of motion by investigation" what to pick.

Eduardo

Easy to use but stopped evolving

When you need a quick post, ad for any type of application then this is it. Don't expect great looking ads but they will be quick to do.

Pros

I can easily create banners and resize for multiple purposes. Great asset library. Very simple to use and get quick results. I like that I can create workspaces and work with different brand colors

Cons

It seems like they stopped developing the product. Has been a long time since no improvements were made. And the templates/layouts are becoming outdated.

Can't go wrong with RelayThat

I recommend RelayThat all the time to businesses who need advertising graphics, but don't have the budget to farm out to professional designers. There are lots of designs to choose from, and with Remix you get tons more layout options. I've been happy with all of RelayThat's output thus far, but sometimes require more granular control so still occasionally use Photoshop. One of the best 'sleeper' features is all the up-to-date layouts available for social media headers. You no longer have to keep up with the correct dimensions for Facebook, YouTube, etc. profile headers, as RelayThat updates the system whenever it changes on a social platform. Very handy!

Pros

I love how many diverse templates RelayThat offers. Whether you need graphics for a social media post, website advertising banner, Facebook header image, e-book cover, business card design, etc. You'll find it available in RelayThat. I also love the Remix feature, where you can take the core elements of your design (logo, images, text) and automagically have the system devise some great looking alternatives!

Cons

If you're a graphic designer or wish to get granular control over the designs, you won't be satisfied with this service. It very much stays in its lane, and sometimes that can be disappointing when you wish to enact subtle changes but the system won't let you. Because of this, you might need to keep something like Canva around. Your mileage may vary.

Reasons for choosing RelayThat

RelayThat is more plug-and-play, so you can output more designs per hour (without additional fees for premium designs) than you can with Canva. Time is money, and RelayThat saves you more time than Canva in my opinion.

Dustin

Amazing content creation with branding in mind

The team has been responsive and friendly, the app has been a real asset for branding and social media channels.

Pros

Love their brand assets manager and how it pulls the data into the design templates. This makes creating brand assets so easy and professional looking.

Cons

Would like more customization, but they’ve are always working on tweaks to improve the system.

Reasons for switching to RelayThat

The brand assets and quick templates. Had to give relaythat a try.

Marco

Instant, Professional Images for Posts

RelayThat is a must have for anyone who markets on social media or runs a website. This program will save you hours (I mean it) by preparing templates for your posts and ways of reusing these templates whenever you want to. Hands down, this product has already yielded a massive ROI for me...and I've been using it less than a year. Thank you, RelayThat!

Pros

I love that I can instantly create images for posting to my social media accounts. This program takes away the hassle of having to learn how to create eye-catching designs, with hundreds of templates that I can choose to use. I can save these templates and reuse them whenever I want. The best part though, is that if I'm running a campaign, I have a level of consistency that my clients come to trust, because every post is consistent! I love that I can pick from a huge bank of images, fonts and styles.

Cons

I can't give the images a name before saving them. This costs me about ten seconds of finding and renaming, per image. It would be great if RelayThat could correct this. Sometimes, I'd like a little more choice in where things go inside my posts.

Matthew

RelayThat is perfect for the batch creation of multiple images for different social media sizes.

Pros

RelayThat has a unique selling proposition in that it allows you to batch create images for multiple platforms quickly. It also has a wide variety of templates. These templates are quite basic, which in RelayThat is not necessarily a bad thing, as it keeps branding consistent. Further, generally any stock image looks nice on the templates provided. RelayThat provides a brand kit, where you can input your brand's colours and other details, and have these replicated on the templates quickly. RelayThat is perfect for solopreneurs who are producing content that needs graphics such as thumbnails, and do not have the expertise to create these themselves.

Cons

The main downsides I have found with RelayThat are that the templates do not seem to be updated regularly and some of the social media sizes are incorrect. For example, templates for Instagram posts are 1200 x 1200 pixels when they should be 1080 x 1080.

Ioana

A good option for designing fast

Positive overall and helps me with designing things quickly.

Pros

You can do multiple designs by clicking the least amount of buttons. A great range of layouts and workplaces to begin with.

Cons

Missing the option for full customization beyond what is already included with a certain layout. More design workplaces.

Quicker

A tool for producing variations of your social post

RelayThat is one tool that you like to keep in your kit for specific types of posts. There is nothing quicker to use with their automation in picking up your brand guidelines and then easy resizing to multiple layouts.

Pros

I use RelayThat when I have to create multiple versions of the same social post concept for reposting on different platforms. RelayThat is the easiest tool I have found to resize and change up a post for different looks.

Cons

It was a little confusing how to change out the assets for a brand, but I found my own workaround. I do like that it picks up your brand colors automatically from a provided website.

Ren

Very Useful Tool

RelayThat is an awesome tool that is easy to use and elevates my deliverables to my clients. Keeps their IG feeds and other platforms looking consistent and well-branded/professional.

Pros

Helps elevate images to be posted on social to incorporate design and consistent branding (colors, logos, fonts). There are a lot of template styles to chose from so you can always find something to suit your needs.

Cons

I don't like that I can't remove or edit some of the color bars/blocks in certain templates. I also don't like that I have to reset most of the fields for each new size I choose - I feel like it should be smart enough to push the stuff I have on the one size and move it to be more compatible with the next size, but it doesn't.

Debbie

Why RelayThat is Brilliant for Branding

After much thought, I decided to use RelayThat for all my featured images on my blog posts. I vary the colors slightly to keep things interesting, but overall, it's very easy to recognize my branding because of the way that RelayThat keeps things consistent without me having to think about every small element. Having the ability to quickly produce relevant, interesting images without spending a fortune, and without wasting time, has been a huge blessing.

Pros

I've been using RelayThat for about 18 months now and I use it everyday. I'm not a graphic artist but I need lots of images for my blogs - especially featured images for posts and accompanying images for social media. Using RelayThat allows me to create professional-looking, eye-catching images which - and this is key - allow me to brand my blogs without any graphic talent whatsoever. What's more, because the software allows me to choose a template, change it easily (including colors, images, icons, text etc) and resize it for various purposes it's a breeze (and a huge time-saver) to do graphics this way. Name your social media and there's a size ready and waiting for you, plus ad sizes, print variations and more. There are more options than I will ever need, and they're easy to search through. I can make a design using one template and then resize it automatically for a range of other uses. In terms of branding, I wanted my brand to visually shine through, both on my blogs and on social media. With RelayThat, I can use my blog colors in every image, either as the background, or for emphasis... and that's going to make my images easily recognizable wherever they are found online. I don't have to think too hard, or experiment too much to get a look that I love. There are thousands of images included, and also over 100,000 icons. That's very helpful for me The software makes it easy to get everything to look right and helps me stay within good graphics practice.

Cons

While I love that RelayThat keeps me on the straight and narrow as far as design goes, there are some who will not adore the fact that the program is not as flexible as they might wish. This may frustrate graphic designers somewhat, but it delights me... as someone who has just enough design knowledge to be dangerous and make a total mess of things.

Reasons for choosing RelayThat

I love GetStencil, too, and still use it a lot, but went with RelayThat because of how fast and easy it is to produce consistently interesting branded images.

Ryan

There is nothing like RelayThat. Easy to get tons of designs without being a designer.

I am able to get designs for ads, websites, print, etc and all that I need are a few images colors and text. I found the learning curve small but there is one just because when I first started I didn't totally understand the tool. Once I understood the tool I found out it is very useful.

Pros

I am not a natural designer but with RelayThat I don't need to be. I love how I can just put in my assets (images, text, colors) and I get infinite designs to scroll through and pick from. The software is easy to use and it seems like magic when I can just select any sized asset whether I need a Facebook ad or post, a website header, banner ad, they are all there with many many custom design options. People compare this to other design software like canvas or crello but it's different. Even if you are a designer you can use it to get ideas and a finished design or a starting point if you want to design further. This is one of my favorite time saving and amazing tools for creating ads and graphics. You can do in 5 minutes what it used to take hours so I would recommend picking it up.

Cons

There is a bit of a learning curve. You need to have your assets and text available and the higher the resolution the better. Sometimes, you may need to adjust the assets or text based on the designs being generated. I don't think this is a "con" but rather just how this concept of design generation where you put in all of your assets first and auto generate results is different than starting from a blank canvas or template and designing just ONE design. You have to make some adjustments and think assets and colors first then adjust as you see the great designs it kicks out which may have slight issues just based on asset sizes, ratios, text lengths etc.

Reasons for choosing RelayThat

I actually use it with other design products. Use relay that to get finished designs OR ideas that you can then take further in canva, crello or any other design software.

Jenn

Makes graphics creation a breeze

I used to somtimes spend at least an hour making a set of graphics for social media promotion (I usually make five tall- and five wide-format graphics for each piece of content I promote). With RelayThat, that time is cut to less than half an hour. It's sped up my content marketing workflow a lot!

Pros

I love that I can create multiple graphics for social media promotion in a fraction of the time it takes me to create them from scratch! Being able to manipulate the text placement is also very helpful; this is a feature that was added after I started using RelayThat and it makes a huge difference in usability.

Cons

I wish I could create my own templates or that there was a way to submit template ideas to the RelayThat team. A lot of the templates don't meet my personal criteria for tall- and wide-format graphics (which I use for Pinterest and Facebook/Twitter/LinkedIn respectively) because I want the text to be distributed or in the middle on tall graphics and in the middle third on wide graphics, but that's my personal preference. There are still enough templates that fit my needs that RelayThat is very useful for me.

Natalie

Create stunning images and Social Media Assets

No more worrying about your images being the right size and dimensions. This is a massive time saver!

Pros

RelayThat is fantastic for social media images and posts. The perfect size every time. Wonderful free assets you can choose from along with uploading your own images, you can have the right image for the right post every time. Saving you time and frustration having the right dimensions for each platform, this tool is a Social Media marketers dream.

Cons

I absolutely love this software and will use it for every single social media platform.

Nicole

Industry: Sporting Goods

Fast and Reliable App - Time Saver

It is a very helpful tool I have encountered for quick design with the support of ton of ready-made template

Pros

1) Makes it very easy to use and change different sizes at the same time 2) It is a good tool can be replaced Canva

Cons

1) Long learning curve but once pick up the skill the job is much easier 2) This tool might not suit everyone so be patient to learn

Build high quality social media assets quickly with RelayThat

I would recommend RelayThat to small business owners who would like to design graphics themselves, save money and build assets fast.

Pros

I've been using RelayThat for a while now to build graphics for my website, blog and social media channels. RelayThat is a time saver, once you build an asset you can use those elements across multiple platforms, its easy, fast, fun and efficient.

Cons

The only negative thing about RelayThat is that might be due to certain design constraints they do not have an option for choosing custom sizes, this becomes a roadblock if you want to define a custom size for your graphics.

More features and functionality

Phillip

Amazing Graphic Tool

Pros

Very intuitive for non-designers to create online advertising materials. Really love the feature where you can simply insert a url and it will automatically retrieve the url main assets, create the final graphic design, in different varying dimensions. A must have for anyone wanting to create professional and beautiful online advertising materials. The font pairs and color mix is also another nifty feature that quickens the whole graphic designing process.

Cons

Hoping for a brand management page where we can save watermarks, color scheme and other assets.

Nice social media graphics tool

I really like RelayThat. It has made my job a lot easier.

Pros

I use RelayThat every day. It’s one of my favorite tools for social media graphics. Without it, I would need to resize and edit almost all of my clients’ graphics. It took two hours a day. My favorite feature is the layout options. They have lots of them and it makes it easy for someone like me who’s working with different clients.

Ale

Industry: Newspapers

Design multiples formats just with 1 design

easy peasy for make design for social media. Really good tool for branding

Pros

RelayThat is a simple design tool but the best from RelayThat is you can make 1 design and get multiple formats and sizes. So Instantly you can make images and design for every channel like facebook, instagram, blogpost without to have to redesign Pro - Smart templates - Automate resize - Image library - Work for ads too - Easy collage - automatic resize I use several tools for design, like stencil, design bold, canva... RelayThat its not my favorite but i must say this tools is easy to use and can save really... alot of time! And yes, make a redesign for other channels sometimes is a pain and take more time that the original

Cons

They missing some key features like - emojis - more photos and pic - cannot make free design (you are stuck the templates design) - not the best editor - more templates - the UI can be confuse

Caitriona

Doesn't live up to the hype

RelayThat works, but not to the standard that I expected it would. There was a lot of hype around RelayThat, and I assume that was because other bloggers were affiliated with the product. I don't think I will make much use of RelayThat because it restricts the user's creativity somewhat, but it's probably a good option for those who already struggle with design.

Pros

I like that you can insert any image, or multiple images for that matter, into your design and incorporate them into numerous ready-to-use templates. The templates look professional, too, so you are bound to find the look you are going for. It makes graphic design easy for everyone and caters to a wide variety of design needs.

Cons

As someone who has already got the hang of Canva and Photoshop (not an expert, but I can complete some basic tasks), this tool was just ok. I already had everything needed on Canva and Photoshop; I just thought this would make the process faster. While I can produce batches of images, it's a little awkward to use and doesn't really save any more time than Canva for me.

Kimberly

Industry: Publishing

ai for the design disadvantaged

RelayThat offers several different BRAND workspaces. This is a super time saver, which is why we purchased it in the first place. Our digital and social media clients are very pleased with our timeliness AND the absolutely excellent designs. So, though there are items that we would prefer, like some other designed templates, we are extremely pleased with this product.

Pros

What can I say? The product works as demonstrated! Have you many projects and only time for one concept? Then RELAYThat works! This is the BEST thing about it for me and my company's clients. We can submit several designs with just a few clicks. (A color change? A title differential? Sizing?--YES!) How ideal!

Cons

The application is still NOT so very user friendly, though I've adjusted nicely to the improvements. It is not possible to go back to a version you like if you changed it. (You must go back and make all changes yourself!). Often, I just accept it. (The point is to do things quickly, so re-doing something by hand is unacceptable).

Helps to Simplify and Save Time on Design

One of the most difficult things for me is to decide on what design I want to make when there are unlimited possibilities. RelayThat eliminates the difficult choices by providing me a select set of well-designed templates to choose from. This saves me a lot of time while providing me the opportunity to create quality graphics.

Pros

There are many quality design templates to choose from which can be repurposed or remixed to create graphics for different websites. I can make graphics for Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, LinkedIn, and more while maintaining a consistent, on-brand look. RelayThat’s duplicate design feature has enabled me to quickly create new graphics while applying the same design concepts I like. In fact, I’ve created well over a 100 featured image graphics for my blog in a small amount of time with the help of the duplicate design feature.

Cons

There’s no way to adjust the opacity of the overlay on images. This can create a situation where an image is darker than I want it to be when I use a dark overlay color.

Saves me soooo much time

I post for my photography page and it's a life saver! Despite being a "creative" person, I have almost zero graphic design skills. RelayThat removes that headache for me! I just upload my photos and it generates all kinds of templates for all my social media post. I recommend this service to every photographer I come across. Fortunately I bought mine while it was being promoted on the appsumo site. Maybe they will bring it back! Keep an eye out ;)

Pros

The fact that it generates so much content automatically!

Cons

I really can't think of any. The service is so good.

aka

Creating design and graphics with no delay.

I have been using relay-that for the last 2 years and still using it for all major and minor works. It is a great tool with very few cons and I highly recommend this one to my fellow friends.

Pros

I regularly use this tool for my basic and crucial needs. Making thumbnail for You-tube videos and resizing and optimizing them to make them post-able on Instagram for promotion is so easy with this. Also using it for making covers for various social media profiles for clients is amazing as you don't have to remember the sizes and also it has tons of templates rebuilt.

Cons

The issue with this is which I have faced is that we cannot add extra texts or images. We are restricted by the number of placeholders provides by the template and there is no option to start a graphic design from scratch in plain canvas.

Jill

This software allows anyone to create professional looking designs quickly and easily

I was hoping to quickly create professional looking designs for use on numerous sites - I am able to do so with this software.

Pros

I purchased this software on a deal site some time ago, so I'm limited to using only five different account templates for the creative pieces that I'd like to make. I love that it's incredibly easy to make professional-looking creative and re-size for blogs, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.

Cons

If you use this software, your designs will all kind of look the same. The templates do not vary much, but that's partly what makes this so easy to use. I've turned to making more and more things on Canva to avoid looking too predictable.

Reasons for choosing RelayThat

I was able to purchase a "lifetime" deal at a fair price.

RelayThat