Browse Blogely Reviews

Tom from Det-Tronics, Inc.

Simplify your content research, creation and publication

Fantastic support when a question arises. Blogely has allowed me to streamline my creation time, making me more productive. When an internal; client wants to explore an opportunity, I can give them an impressive, documented assessment in a fraction of the time it used to take. Plus, all my references and notes are linked to the document.

Pros

The research tools are fantastic. They fit the way I work perfectly. It is almost as if the developer designed them around my needs. As a writer in a technical industry, being able to quickly research technology and niche markets is essential. Blogely does this with ease. I especially like their Chrome extension and am finding a lot of uses for their full-blown research documents. Think about it this way, imagine importing the top 100 Google SERP results into the app where you can peruse them at your leisure rather than opening individual links. You've got Blogely.

Cons

I'd like a little more control over the formatting of text, something closer to Word or the importation of a Word doc. However, I am quite satisfied with the results from the Blogely rich text editor. It in no way compromises the quality of the finished product.

Reasons for Switching to Blogely

Blogely replaced a home-grown research approach I created using Word to cut and paste manual search results into a document. I then had to copy snippets into another Word doc. Stuff often got misplaced. Not any more.

suryanarayan from snc

Blogely Honest Review

my view on this software is, all set with my every expectation, what it says with the set of property and functionalities. Having my work done in less time make me feel more workoholic andbeing in this competent world.

Pros

Being A user of this software from a decent period of time i could give u all a genuine suggestion about this software. This software is helpful for all the person who is student as well a professional,in many ways, a blogely is termed as all in one software for searching the content and also having many features which are to be listed are many some of them are 1.unlimted support which rarely is seen anothe content research software(unlimited articles,version ,backups ,notes and many more) 2.It give us direct publishing of the articles from the blogely to our site. 3.Blogely has a great user interface ,its more user friendly then any other software like (postpace, fraser,or any other Content reasearch tool) 4.I m satisfied by the blogely with what he has given to my carreer ,it help to outburst my idea in a meaningfull way and in less time. Blogely automation of all aspects of blogging - from idea generation, research, outlining, writing, version control to SEO and publication ,this all features makes it above. Blogely is that which make us feel to write an efficent and best article along with working on it ,i saved a lot of time and have gain success in my carreer

Cons

As their is a thought that every thing has 2 side , i my perspective i m just in hope of having all my satisfaction will be nearly be accomplished by the vendor in future updates , As it give us SEO property for our article or report to rank in our article ,it doesn't satisfy my expectation much ,but it gives some suggestion which make it good ,i m in hope that in future they work on it. overall this software is all set with my all expectation what it says with the set of property and functionalities.

All in one content research

I like this is on the grounds that it saves huge loads of time and you can keep your contributing to a blog project in a single spot. An extraordinary stage and they continue to add greater usefulness. Previously, I needed to utilize a few devices for a similar work process. Everything was dissipated everywhere of disengaged applications and administrations, yet presently the experience is extraordinary.

Pros

Blogely isn't the mechanical assembly, it is the response for any blogger who needs to make the remarkable substance. It gives a gigantic heap of features that make your adding to a blog life less complex. The investigation, making, changing, convey, sharing, and regardless, selling crafted by craftsmanship. Considering the blogger, you will not found any gadget near Blogely accessible. Blogely similarly gives more worth with their versatile credit system at the sensible expense to assist you with using remarkable composed part like abstract robbery check or coordinated effort..

Cons

it makes more scholars and it will bring a parcel of the contest for the authors soon

Response from Blogely

Replied August 2021

Wow! Thank you so much. We are striving to improve blogger experience to the max. Automations are coming soon. Content marketplace (to buy and sell ready-made content) is pending.

Miki from Miki Yoshida

Great Customer Service

It was a good help when I started my blog for the first time. I did appreciate their excellent customer service. Having said that, the actual software itself doesn't really help me with what I want to achieve anymore.

Pros

When I was having trouble using this software, I contacted customer service who was actually the founder. He was really helpful and helped me solve the issue as well as giving me some tips to utilise it. Great customer service!

Cons

I'm not sure if I really need this software any longer since I started to use a couple of AI content writers. I might not be able to utilise Blogely fully though.

Response from Blogely

Replied July 2021

It's nice that you appreciate the support :) It looks like you didn't really understand the value Blogely can provide. We're not about spinning someone else's content, and we don't do content for you... There's a lot more to do even if you use AI Content Generator. You still need to improve the generated content, enrich it with images or videos, SEO optimize it for certain keywords, publish it quickly to your blog. You may want to keep improving your content in the future and keep coming back to make quick adjustments, maybe add tables or embed other data that will make your blog post shine. You may want to say - "I'll just go to my WordPress and update it". Well... It may sound silly, but in practice it's such a tedious task - requiring real effort, that many bloggers don't have the time or desire to do it after the blog is published. The extra steps I listed are not offered by any of the AI platforms... But that's what Blogely is for. Thank you for your feedback!

Codi from A&G Amusement

Many features!

We wanted to connect with the public and our community and increase our online presence. We were able to reach a new demographic using Blogely!

Pros

I liked that the SEO management was easy to use with no prior coding experience and they include many step-by-step guides to get you set up. The calendar management was extremely useful and helped save time by creating a lot of content and scheduling them to be published at a later time.

Cons

There are so many features on here and for our business, many of them were unnecessary. We felt we were paying too much money for the amount of tools we actually used.

Response from Blogely

Replied August 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We developed the app for bloggers. True, there are a plethora of features. However, the blogger is in a unique position - using all of our features - from researching topics to publishing and sharing blog posts. If I understand correctly, that was not the case for you and that marred your enjoyment and that's why you rated the app 4 out of 10 stars. That being said, we continue to fine tune the app to meet the needs of bloggers. As for value, we offer excellent value compared to what we charge.

Linda from Personal

Industry: Writing and Editing

Finally , publishing on WordPress is EASY!

Blogely has made a friendly SEO optimization checklist. I never knew that this could be so simple and fast. Now I am looking forward to increasing traffic on my site.

Pros

The most important part for me is the ability to sync with WordPress and to not waste a lot of my time. WordPress is complicated, and I am usually intimidated by it. Every time I go there to post a blog, it looks like a fairly easy task from the beginning, but I end up spending two hours on it, and I hate it ! I was hoping to find an app for publishing my blog post articles without going into WordPress. And, I found it!... Blogely is actually foolproof. Now I can manage all my content easily. Phew!! This is a huge relief for me, and I can easily stay away from WordPress and it's complexities. I am not too technical, and I dread whenever I have to use it.

Cons

The text editor is for blocks only. I think it makes sense for focusing - one block at a time. Still hope to have one full editable view in the future.

Cuong from Cuong Thach

"Wow" tool for any blogger

I'm using Blogely for my Ghost blog (version 4), it works smoothly and perfect for me. This Ghost integration is native, no tool on the market can. do it. Super!

Pros

Blogely is not the tool, it is the solution for any blogger who want to craft original contents. It provide a ton of features that make your blogging life easier. Research, writing, editing, publish, sharing and even selling the masterpiece. With the blogger in mind, you will not found any tool similar Blogely on the market. Blogely also give more value with their flexible credit system at fair price to help you use some premium integrated feature like plagiarism check or team work.

Cons

The UI has some rooms to improve but I don't worry about it. They are aware of it and improving day-to-day.

Tim C. from Global Paradox Inc.

Great Writing App

Overall, Blogely is easy to use and it makes writing fun again. I've never found another product like it!

Pros

This app makes it incredibly easy to organize your research and your mind. I no longer need to switch between Evernote, Google, MS Word, competitor/keyword research and various other sources.

Cons

If I had to have a complaint it would be that it takes a bit of time to get used to the keyword research part of the software....but once I did its a total time-saver.

Response from Blogely

Replied April 2021

Thank you very much for your kind words. Appreciate it.

Dean from Intimacy with All Things

Industry: Online Media

The Ultimate All-in-One Blog Writing Platform

At first, I was overwhelmed, but once I grasped the concept of how everything fits together, all of the tools, it was exactly what I needed to create the content that I always thought was out of my league. Before finding Blogely I was about to give up, as a solopreneur, I was about to outsource the blog creation, but now I am confident to do it on my own. Thanks!!

Pros

I love how easy to use it is once you understand all the functionality. There are so many tools to research, design, create, and refine content. It is amazing to have everything I need in one place. I didn't know how much I needed it until I tried it. It really streamlines the whole process and saves time.

Cons

For me, there was a bit of a learning curve. However, there are plenty of resources to help people get started. From your standard articles to youtube videos, a lot of information to help anyone get a blog started and maintained.

Kristen from Lucky Fossil

I am very happy with Blogley! Five Stars and it keeps improving!

Blogley does exactly what it says and That's what I wanted. I'm very happy with it.

Pros

I love that it grades my blog for SEO and it is very thorough at it too! And once it is finished it's so easy to publish to my WordPress site with one click. I see them making improvements to the app all the time so it keeps getting better and better.

Cons

I still have to write my blog and that's work. Just kidding! So far there is nothing that I have disliked. I do wish I had got more than one code from AppSumo while I still could. But that's my fault!

Response from Blogely

Replied June 2021

Thank you very much for your kind comments.

Manoj from UrbanWiz Communications

Research Faster to Write Faster

Pros

1. Research The SERP results which are throws in the required text is just magic. I used to read an entire paper and highlight what I need. But blogely is throwing up just what I would highlight. 2. The Block writing feature. The block feature is something like the Zettelkasten method, you focus on that particular topic and dig in. I think it is better than vertical scroll writing and collapsing outline functions like google docs. In these blocks, you can store your individual notes (only related to this particular block) or you can assign research notes.

Cons

I think it is a bit expensive as I am in India and the dollar price parity could be considered.

Reasons for Switching to Blogely

This software helps me write faster.

saimanoj from student

BLOGELY Tool that makes your life easier by getting the job done like cheetah

Fully satisfied and it made me SEO optimised writing articles in an easy and time effective manner without using other tool , it satisifies all my needs in a single platform

Pros

Blogely is a sophisticated content writing platform that assists bloggers in organising, researching, and writing better content. i like the plagiarism scanner feature mostly and also its a simple user interface dashboard helps in publishing content, write SEO-optimized blogs and many other features

Cons

it creates more writers and it will bring lot of competition for the writers in the near future

Chad from InterAgent

Great for content marketers!

Pros

This tool is a no-brainer. It is so diverse in its capabilities and export functions. No matter where you are in the lifecycle of your content creation there is a use case for Blogely. They continue to add more and more integrations and make the overall workflow seamless. The [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is amazingly responsive and receptive to ideas. Customer support is top-notch. It's a must-buy.

Cons

The only feedback is that the UI going from a text block back to the main section of all the text blocks is not as intuitive at first.

Igor from tenuki.com

An excellent all-in-one blog writing platform

I like it because it saves tons of time and you can keep your blogging projects in one place. A great platform and they keep adding more functionality. Before, I had to use several tools for the same workflow. Everything was scattered all over the map of disconnected apps and services, but now the experience is great.

Pros

Blogely is my favorite blog-writing platform. It provides an efficient writing workflow from research to SEO optimization and then publishing. It is super-functional and elegant. As soon as you get past the learning curve, it's easy to use. The learning curve is nice and smooth.

Cons

I publish to WordPress directly from Blogely. The entire workflow is very convenient and efficient. However, it does not yet support Gutenberg blocks. It is already on their roadmap. So we shall see.

Eris from hsi

Industry: Information Services

Very powerful software combined into easy-to-use package

At first confused, then pretty satisfied. After finally learning about all the features, I'm now STOKED!! It's the best tool ever literally.

Pros

Very well thought-out. Every tiny thing was considered by the dev team. Perfect design.

Cons

There is a learning curve to it as it's very feature rich.