• icon"Amazing collaborative workspace to work on docs with multiple people. Pricing isn't cheap, but it's fair and comparable to other platforms."
  • icon"Great product, ease of use, affordable. Does everything we need that the larger doc management programs do at a fraction of the cost."
  • icon"This is the best app for taking notes and keeping on track all my life. Very friendly interface and easy to use."
  • icon"I don't like the lack of customization. Also, i hate that you can not put a folder into a folder."
  • icon"Some features in this apps on some devices are located differently, which can be confusing at times."
  • icon"Don't offer a read-only mode, to prevent users from accidentally change the content."

All Evernote Teams Reviews

1-25 of 4,213 Reviews

Company size: 2 - 10 employees

Evernote: Best Cross-Platform Notes Software

Prashant

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Evernote Teams Review

Pros

Taking notes, project management and project planning make it simple and effective

Cons

Evernote is very useful but has a low interface.

Spoorthy

June 2022

One amazing tool to save all your work

This is the one tool I need to keep track of everything, notes, to-do's and files. I feel more organized after using evernote.

Pros

The most important feature is I can save and search for any data. I can even get the search results from Images and PDF which is really helpful in finding the right notes quickly. It is not just a note-taking app I can create my to-do list and keep track of my list.

Cons

I would like to have more features to organize notebooks. I would look to see sections inside the notebooks.

Reasons for switching to Evernote Teams

It takes alot of time to load the app on the mobile .

Rakesh

October 2022

Comprehensive solution for Complex notes and project management tasks

I personally benefitted from Evernotes a lot. It got a range of features such as multi tasking, notes management, assigning tasks etc., which helped me in my project a lot. The whole team can see the real time updates while making notes. It also arrange the modified notes in an order. However it doesn't reflect who made the changes.

Pros

I like features such as writing and updating notes from multiple devices with a single account. Features such as adding tags, assigning tasks, reminding people, mobile access particularly intrigued me. The reflection time i.e., to update data on other devices is really low compared to other such softwares'. lastly, the user interface is too good and easy.

Cons

While editing the same document by two persons at the same time, this software creates a copy of it, and does not update at a time and keep them as separate copies. The software team should look into it and fix it. But personally for me, this is a minor glitch.

Reasons for switching to Evernote Teams

The convenience of handling, segregating the notes with proper titles and using the same on multiple devices.

November 2022

Task management software with nice project management

Pros

the ability to manage projects from scheduling tasks to assigning persons and more with project management.

Cons

It needs u to be connected every time and for daily tasks its normal

turan

A Living Digital Assistant

Pros

Imagine a huge library. A library with all the information you are looking for. Thousands of web pages, books, notebooks, receipts, pdf files. So where is the information you are looking for in this library? Imagine that you can access the information that will make my job easier in this huge library in just seconds. Evernote is a great program that stores, stores, archives all information, can take notes on it, has a quick search content. It is a structure that saves information in just a few steps, can take notes on it, share it, and follow and remind some things for you. Imagine that the time you previously spent searching for data and the information you were looking for was reduced by 70%. Of course, this is not a dream. Real. Consider that the paper consumption you use in all office processes is reduced by 40-50%. The 50% efficiency increase of the system resources you use is an extra gain. While you can share the information set you have created with your own teams, you can distribute platform independent. Consider that you can actively manage this process with task distribution and orientation. By connecting with other software, it provides ease of communication up to the mail service.

Cons

The repeat task option doesn't seem very usable to me. A more compelling option should be put in. It would be great if there was a feature to customize the program image. Like the theme change.

Reasons for choosing Evernote Teams

taking notes very fast Platform independent Quick access to data Almost zero hardware resource consumption. Shareability

Reasons for switching to Evernote Teams

It has a reminder feature. Possibility to back up my old data. e-mail usage support. archival research and discovery.

Bruno

October 2022

great app for all types of projects and tasks manager

in general it's a great service with a great tracking system and easy to follow

Pros

very easy to share notes with team and very professional, fast and reliable

Cons

the price is a bit expensive compared to similar applications, and it can get slow overtime

Reasons for switching to Evernote Teams

it provides more features and demonstrates to be more reliable

Geraldine

Industry: Market Research

September 2022

A digitally versatile organization system

Allows quick integration with google calendar systems and allows you to scan documents and have them in different places something that benefits remote workers or those who work with large amounts of information

Pros

This software is an aversion that I consider more professional than digital note-taking and reminder systems, an ideal month when working with large amounts of information and is collected even from a digitally organized space, I like it for its simplicity and that it is still important, it even allows you to save web pages without problem and mark them

Cons

I have no problem with its simplicity, but it is not something that detracts from the value of the tool itself. This software was designed for professionals who digitally require a space to remember tasks and constantly notify them.

Suhailah

The best with idea management

Evernote Business is a very comprehensive application that really help me to saves my note and idea. It quick launching to start up the application let me to access to the software quickly and get on with my work. Overall, this is the best experience with note taking apps that i ever use.

Pros

Using this application for managing my notes, idea and daily task is the best as it is very simple to do it all from this single application. Separating all my notes into its own category help me to find my notes back quickly whenever i need it back. Saving screenshot of article on website using the web clipper also one of thing that is really useful with this application.

Cons

There are not many difference on feature for the basic account and the premium account which make it a little bit wasting to upgrade to the expensive premium account. The file format of this application also can't be read on other software and if i need to share the note to my team or my colleague, they also need to have this application for it to work.

Reasons for switching to Evernote Teams

Sharing my note to other user with Zoho Notebook is quite difficult. Evernote has more option to do it.

Luisa

October 2022

Excellent tool in our industry

Evernote allows me to have all the data I need to write and checks and tasks at my fingertips. It is cross-platform compatible, making it very convenient to write notes on any device. They have great suggestions when I write daily notes and that saves a lot of time.

Pros

What I like the most is that it keeps me organized and the best thing is that it has easy data entry through writing and recording voice notes. Data can be easily stored, accessed and edited. The document search is very accurate and fast. Besides that the best part of using evernote is its accessibility.

Cons

In my particular point we can say that this tool does not have any flaws since for us it is very useful so we can say that there are no flaws in this product rather it is very useful for us.

Kouadio franck arnold

November 2022

Excellent bloc note

Pros

Excellent logiciel dans la prise de note avec d'excellentes fonctionnalités

Cons

Un peu coûteux pour la version premium pour ma part

Raj

October 2022

Convenient way of taking notes

Pros

There is a scratch pad for saving drawings in the notes. The notes can be shared with others and can be accessed from anywhere. Evernote can be used with any type of device. It allows saving notes in different formats.

Cons

The spell checker of Evernote can be improved. There are regular and frequent updates which sometimes change the format and look of notes and dashboard.

Alyson

An Original That is Still Great

My favorite way to use Evernote is for meeting notes and agendas. Their templates and easy folder system make it a great archive for storing and finding this type of information.

Pros

I love the longevity of Evernote, it is reliable and has been around for so long that I trust that they will continue to provide their services moving forward. By now most everyone is familiar with Evernote and it is easy to explain the benefits and reasons to use the program.

Cons

I feel like other softwares have come in since Evernote launched and has been better about updating their features and Evernote fell behind a bit. I do think they have started to make improvements recently though.

Reasons for choosing Evernote Teams

Ability to save links for reading later.

William

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

10 años usándolo a diario

Cuando llegó el moménto de hacer mi maestría pensé seriamente pasarme a Notion, OneNote u Obsidian. Cada uno hace cosas geniales. Pero implicaba una curva de aprendizaje que no podía permitirme en ese momento. Además 10 años de información en mi Evernote pesan. Otra consideración importante es su Web Clipper, la extensión para el navegador que es un Plus que no tienen niguno de esos. Quiero guardar una pagina Web y consultarla Offline. En un par de Clics. ¿Quiero búsquedas dentro de todos mis libros? ¿búsquedas de texto en fotos? ¿Anotar en mis clases y grabar el audio simultáneamente? Eso y más lo tengo en Evernote.

Pros

Evernote me ha dado la oportunidad de tener un segundo cerebro. Con los años he ido sacándole jugo en escenarios diversos; desde anotaciones de ideas que me surgen, chistes, recordatorios, fotos de facturas, fotos de lugares, de registros médicos, sitios web, notas de clases, notas de voz o canciones. En este moménto es mi gran repositorio de libros de investigación. Lo maravilloso es que 10 años de toda esa información está a mi alcance en segundos. Si busco una palabra, Evernote la encuentra en cada contenido que haya añadido, incluso en fotografías. Eso para mi como docente e investigador vale oro.

Cons

En raras ocasiones, en la aplicación móvil para Ipad o Iphone, si estoy grabando un audio, escaneando el tablero o tomando una foto, y se cierra el programa por algún motivo, pierdo toda la nota. Eso es increiblemente frustrante cuando llevas 60 minutos tomando notas de una conferencia y grabando el audio simultáneamente. Si bien Evernote incorporó una carpeta de Backups en Icloud, no siempre respalda ese contenido.

Diane

Industry: Law Practice

Very good!

I actually really like Evernote teams. It feels very modern and expensive, but it should for the price! It's easy to share notes but I rarely need to anyway, everyone at work can access them. Transitioning was easy. I don't know what we would do without it now.

Pros

I like the project and task lists that everyone has access to. If I need to work with someone on a case I don't have to worry if they've done their part. I can make a to do list and keep track of it. The way the notes are displayed is nice. I can find any one in a few seconds. Images can be searched, definitely a plus! If I need to finish something at home I sync and continue working with my phone or home desktop. Evernote teams helps improve the way you take notes too.

Cons

The project and task manager needs to be changed a little. No kanban board... Price wise it's just not realistic for everyone. We write every single day, most of the day so it's okay for us.

Reasons for switching to Evernote Teams

Joplin- Evernote teams is software that everyone can use together. It was difficult to try and collaborate with everyone using something different. Microsoft teams- expensive and not everyone wanted to use it.

Rayelene

Industry: Writing and Editing

March 2022

Welcome to the BEST Productivity App in the World.

I am extremely inspired to build my brand and feeling supported by a company like Evernote Teams makes it all the more fun and exciting.

Pros

1. Note-taking genius of an app. 2. File-sharing made easy. 3. Project management teammate of the century.

Cons

I honestly can't say anything except that I don't see their advertising anywhere. I discovered this app on accident and am happy I did. Thank you again for an A1 product.

Reasons for choosing Evernote Teams

The overall experience is the key-pointing factor. I appreciate using this everyday and I think everyone should know. If there's a way that I can recommend or affiliate with you, I would be happy to support you as well. Thank you very much.

Reasons for switching to Evernote Teams

Needed help staying organized, I wasn't sure how Evernote worked but the tutorial made everything so straight-forward, I'm never going back.

Hitesh