All Evernote Teams Reviews

Dameron

Animation, 2-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Evernote Teams Review

PROS

Fantastic shared workspace for editing documents with others. Although it's not cheap, the price is reasonable and on level with other platforms.

CONS

I find the lack of personalization to be annoying. It's also a pain that a folder cannot be placed inside another folder.

Donald

Program Development, 2-10 employees

Evernote for the WIN!

PROS

Evernote is by far the best mobile, multi platform note/task listing software out there. It has added so many features throughout the years and keeps getting better!

CONS

The free version advertises to you quite often to get you to convert to get the paid version, without telling you the benefits of the paid version over free.

Sushik

Computer & Network Security, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed April 2024

PROS

It is easy to use and has phone app to view and share data

CONS

The alternatives have better user interface

Edicao

Photography, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Easy UI to navigate between tasks

PROS

Easy to find and locate tasks that I am collaborating with my teams. Edit team notes on important information that I want my team to alert and shares the latest task progress.

CONS

Some of my team members isn't like using the application since we have other task management software. I hope it will get popular enough that everyone start using it for business and personal usage.

Reasons for switching to Evernote Teams

Too complicated to use for a simple note-taking operation.

Steve

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Revolutionizing Team Collaboration with Evernote Teams

My overall experience with Evernote Teams has been overwhelmingly positive. It has simplified project management, fostered better communication, and enabled us to maintain a high level of organization within our team. Despite a few hiccups with user interface complexity and mobile app functionality, the benefits far outweigh the drawbacks. Evernote Teams is, without a doubt, a game-changer for team collaboration and project management.

PROS

Evernote Teams has transformed the way we manage projects by offering an intuitive platform for document management and task scheduling. The ability to share notes, documents, and tasks in real-time has significantly boosted our productivity. Its seamless integration with other tools we use daily has made it an indispensable part of our workflow.

CONS

While Evernote Teams is packed with features, it can be a bit overwhelming for new users to navigate. The pricing structure, although reasonable for the value it provides, might be a bit steep for smaller teams or startups on a tight budget. Additionally, the mobile app experience sometimes lacks the smoothness and full functionality of its desktop counterpart.

Party For

Events Services, 2-10 employees

Helpful App For Our Company

PROS

We love how easy and fun this app is to use! We all stay connected and up to date on our projects

CONS

There is a slight delay in transferring files from devices.

Evernote is Old is Gold Notepad

It's tooo good experience with Evernote using from past 10 years

PROS

It's easy to use & easy to remember tast with multitask

CONS

It's multitasking easy handling & good to remember things

Lauren

Computer Hardware, 11-50 employees

Evernote teams

Ive actually had a great experience with the software and plan on keeping it as far as my job goes

PROS

I love the layout and how easy it is to use. Also i cant stop talking about the web clippers that help us stay updated

CONS

Customer service sometimes takes awhile to answer when we have questions regarding optimal use

Jomon

E-Learning, 11-50 employees

Organize projects easily.

PROS

Helps to individual and teams to achieve goals

CONS

Free version does not work on offline. Can only sync between two devices.

Best Collaboration Tool We’ve Used

PROS

Teams can collaborate on ideas in real time, tools make it easy to organize info, interfaces with many other platforms (Google, Microsoft, Slack)

CONS

As a beginner it can be challenging to navigate, overwhelming at first because it has so many tools, subscription - expensive for small teams

Saso

Graphic Design, 2-10 employees

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Fast online note taking

PROS

Notebooks and ease of use. Switching between them

CONS

Takes a lot of user screens. Sometimes templates are not motivational

Karmen

Education Management, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed September 2023

Very satisfied with using Evernote Teams

I like all the features which help me in my day to day tasks

PROS

layout and ease of navigation user-friendly interface

CONS

the pricing for Evernote Teams to be relatively high, especially for smaller teams or individual users.

Ye Lwin

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed March 2024

One of the best note-taking and task-management Software

PROS

I have used Evernote since three years ago for personal use. This software is easy for note-taking, like screenshots, text, audio, and sharing with my friends. When I upgrade the Team version, there are many advantages like offline access, increased note-sized limits, and some features that are great for teams and businesses.

CONS

While the cost may be a consideration, Evernote Teams provides substantial benefits in terms of collaboration and organization.

Convenient at busy hours

PROS

Work goes so smoothly since it's simple to take notes while discussing the project in a meeting.

CONS

The monthly limit for a free account & You cannot view notes when you are surfing offline.

Efren

Computer Software, 1 employee

Used monthly for less than 6 months

A nice app

It's really nice and easy to use. I think this app offers a nice value over other generic apps. However, there are better apps (to me) to work with.

PROS

It is really easy to start using it, the user interface is really pretty and you can manage a full project with this tool.

CONS

I think it is great for non-technical users, but if you want or need an app with even more integrations, I would think in a different tool.

Emilio

Staffing and Recruiting, 51-200 employees

Reviewed September 2023

Incredible service, satisfied user

I totally recommend Evernote to anyone who relies on taking notes constantly for whatever reason.

PROS

As a person who tends to forget tasks easily, Evernote has come to be pretty handy. I don't only use it for work-related tasks but pretty much for any activity that requires note-taking. Highly recommend it to anyone who feels related to forgetfulness.

CONS

There's nothing I don't find useful about this app.

Lauren

Media Production, 51-200 employees

Reviewed April 2020

Ever Noted For The Masses

I remember Evernote when it was in its early development stages as an optimistic note-taking application. Years in the making, it grew a business software branch and became even more extensive. I have positive support for the brand and hope it'll continue to grow.

PROS

I really appreciate its savvy integration with other cloud-based solutions. It approaches the connection and bonding experience in a playful, yet professional manner. The company I work with is active with Salesforce and Google, so we discussed a crucial need of ours. The business needed our concepts and data to be quickly recorded into an excelling application. That's where EverNote Business came in. I was already familiar with EverNote and informed our company of the new technology extension. We moved forward and were impressed by the results. Within a month, our projections were progressing by a 20% increase. Our thoughts and visions were compiled, together, in a single database that simplified our workflow. And most of all, we were able to work faster. EverNote trimmed unnecessary time away.

CONS

My only minor setback, with the software, would be the design possibilities. I do wish that EverNote presented a little more features for its users to manage the layout of the notes more. Otherwise, it's a wonderful solution.

Reason for choosing Evernote Teams

I manage the decisions for the software we use, so I've tested each of the notetaking solutions we suggested. And by far, EverNote Business had the best results and research. It provided the most freedom in the layout and the cleanest approach to what each user would see.

Sven