All nTask Reviews

Reviewed October 2020

Less Price but equal features

Overall nTask has increased the productivity and transparency of my team. Every project and task for every team member is on nTask and they are responsible for their tasks.

PROS

The feature that was most helpful for my team was Meeting management. I could see easily what my team members were doing and if they needed my help anywhere.

CONS

One thing that bugged me was the coming soon featured sometimes took so long.

Reason for choosing nTask

Mostly because of pricing structure.

Aaron

Education Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed June 2022

Great start-up project management software

Overall, I am happy with nTask and I look forward to seeing how the development team improves on an already good piece of software.

PROS

The ability to pick up nTask and get straight to assigning tasks and projects is pretty remarkable. Within the first day, my team was able to get the software set up and usable for each team member. After a few months of using the software, we were also able to get stats/data from each project allowing us to better quote future projects.

CONS

One feature I was surprised not to see was an actual timer feature. Since I deal with many small tasks throughout my work day, I use a timer to better track each task. A timer that integrates with logging time to my timesheet seems like a very standard feature with most project management softwares.

Reasons for switching to nTask

Wasn't happy with the customer support at Basecamp

Thank you for the awesome review Aaron! Great to hear that you find value with nTask and it is helping you and your team. We actually do have a timer feature for tasks. We would love to connect with you and show you how it works. Please schedule a free demo call with our support agents and they will help you get started with it. Thanks!

Awen

Arts and Crafts, 1 employee

Reviewed July 2022

Better Gantt chart feature please!

nTask is a nice software, but it just doesn't have the features for my specific needs.

PROS

It's inexpensive unlike most other software in the same category, and I like that nTask has good support.

CONS

I signed up to nTask mostly to use Gantt chart. I was disappointed that it isn't possible to view all the tasks across different projects in one Gantt chart. As a tiny business with limited resources, while juggling several projects, it would be very helpful to see how my time is spread across different projects simultaneously, rather than having to log into each project.

Reasons for switching to nTask

I need to be able to see all my tasks from different projects in one Gantt chart view.

Thanks for the review, Awen. As far as your requirement is concerned, we can customize the software for your specific need. Please get in touch with us by booking a call from chat or the website.

Anjila

Textiles, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed July 2022

Well-built software with a couple of amazing features

It’s a great software with more features than most solutions at this price level. The UI is not awesome but it is functional and very simple to understand. The support team is amazing, we have never been stuck with things and always got help when we needed - 24/7.

PROS

I really like how you can have different views of the same project - it has helped the different teams in our company stay updated as per their preferences. The Risk module is probably the strongest feature. It has been fundamental for us for managing large projects.

CONS

The mobile app is outdated and something that has become very important for us, and I am sure, many other users as well.

Reason for choosing nTask

Simplicity, price, and the risk module

Reasons for switching to nTask

Cost, better support, managing risks

Thanks for the awesome review, Anjila. We're actively working on improving our UI. Stay connected for updates!

Filmon

Education Management, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed December 2023

nTask - The Solution To Project Management

PROS

nTask comes with some powerful collaboration management including messaging It makes task and also project management easy In addition, it makes marketing project management super easy

CONS

It has been an awesome journey using nTask and no dislikes

Thank you for the great review!

Replied December 2023

1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed September 2019

Everything disappeared

It was great while it lasted, now I'm struggling to piece my schedule and recent activities together to start over in a new application that won't erase all my content.

PROS

The application is very intuitive and automates tasks when related to projects or other items.

CONS

I ogged in and all my content had disappeared. I submitted a help desk ticket for support and never got a response.

Reasons for switching to nTask

I need an app that is going to be dependable. I have heard good things about Asasn and the basic platform shuld meet my needs.

Cristian J

Design, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2022

Excellent option with a good price.

Use it for a short time. I was thinking of replacing Monday. But I didn't feel comfortable.

PROS

I chose the nTask software for the good price.

CONS

ntask is limited in its features compared to monday.

To lower costs.

To lower costs

Thanks for the review, Cristian. Would love to see you again using nTask we are actively working on adding new features and improving the existing ones, stay connected for updates!

Reviewed August 2022

Good project management software

PROS

It makes it simple to plan and manage projects. Chat features promote team communication and collaboration.

CONS

Not suitable for a team of more than 50 people and the app lacks advanced reporting features.

Thanks for the review! We are working on introducing advanced reporting to nTask very soon, stay connected with us for updates!

Replied August 2022

Susan

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed March 2024

An Effective Project Planning Software

PROS

From project planning to management, nTask offers great features and is effective for collaboration too.

CONS

nTask is the real deal and has been quite effective with no challenges

Thank you for the awesome review, Susan!

Replied March 2024

Reviewed August 2020

Brilliant Project Management Software

PROS

Amazing Task Management Software Exceptional Time-Tracking Application Risk Management Software to keep every threat at bay Issue Tracking to keep your project problem-free

CONS

Unavailability of Zoom integration with the software, but that is also coming soon to the application, according to the company.

Amador

Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

nTask Review

Overall I thought it is a great program that many people or organizations can take advantage of if they need a little help keeping on track and completing tasks promptly.

PROS

I like the features that allow you to assign a task to team members, and those tasks have subcategories. By setting multiple people to one study and giving them each goal, you can later see who has started and who still needs to finish their job. I found it very useful to see who is falling behind schedule.

CONS

I wish the notification system were a bit pushier or in your face. The notifications it has doesn't provide a sense of urgency for the task to be completed in time. I am so having more reminders that a mission due duty is near or that the job its jobs now past due could help those to focus on what needs to be done.

Thanks for the review, Amador. We are working on introducing an improved notifications experience. Stay connected for updates!

Andrea

Fund-Raising, 2-10 employees

nTask review

PROS

It is easy to use and visually attractive. Also, I can start a chat with customer support any time I need it (the time of response is low).

CONS

Even when you pay, you cannot use all the tools.

It is easier to use

Reasons for switching to nTask

Because it is more expensive than nTask

Thanks for the awesome review, Andrea. Great to know that you find value with nTask. Not sure which features you are unable to use, but if it is because of your subscription plan, we can always provide the right incentive so our customers are able to upgrade without breaking the bank. Get in touch with us by sending an email to sales@ntaskmanager.com and we will take care of it.

İbrahim

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed October 2022

Make task with nTask

PROS

It is a great application for people who have difficulties in tracking their work and are lost in intensity. Indeed, I researched a lot of to-do list programs and tried about 15. none of them provide regular and easy tracking like ntask. You can see all the jobs on the calendar and add comments and attachments. You can group and standardize projects and tasks. It is also suitable for use as a team, but I use it alone. The interface is very clean and user friendly.

CONS

There is an application for ios and android, but it works from the browser on the pc. I think a standalone pc app would be great too.

Hi. Thank you so much for the awesome review. We are, in fact, working on a brand-new desktop app. Stay connected for updates!

Replied October 2022

Richard

Logistics and Supply Chain, 51-200 employees

Not happy

An uphill battle.

PROS

It is on a newer technology stack and it is hosted.

CONS

Lack of reporting, hard to use, hard to customize, taken forever to get anywhere near the proposed ROI.

Reason for choosing nTask

The team really believed nTask could deliver. Unfortunately, that hasn't been the case.

Reasons for switching to nTask

Old tech that needed to be upgraded.

Thanks for the review, Richard. Sorry to see that it was difficult for you to migrate to nTask fully. If you are still interested, please get in touch with us at support@ntaskmanager.com and we can get you set up and provide solutions to the issues that you are facing.

Raheel

Writing and Editing, 2-10 employees

Highly Engaging

PROS

Easy for beginners. Fast speed and convenient document sharing and editing.

CONS

Mobile interface needs to be faster. I do not like the way it arranges monthly projects. It often takes a minute to find the right slot.

Thanks for the review, Raheel. Brand new mobile app is coming soon, stay connected with us for updates.

Shannon

Accounting, 1 employee

Reviewed February 2021

Waste of Money

I had a terrible experience with them. Their customer service was rude and wouldn't help me when I had issues with the software.

PROS

I didn't like anything about the software. It was confusing and difficult to set up.

CONS

The software was hard to use, and when I scheduled a tutorial, the representative didn't show up.

Reasons for switching to nTask

I thought this would be easier.

Vishal

Entertainment, 201-500 employees

Reviewed July 2022

Good to track ongoing projects

Overall experience is good and using for a while

PROS

User-friendly and easy to use The Colour combination is good in nature

CONS

Types of are limited in nature UI on Mobile is bit tricky

Reason for choosing nTask

Features are aligned with my requirements

More features available

Thanks for the review, Vishal. We are working on a brand new mobile app, coming soon. Stay connected for updates!

Jaime