Policy & Procedure Management Software Reviews

Policy & Procedure Management Software Reviews

• icon"Compliance Bridge is always willing to work with us on anything we need help with. Overall the product does what its supposed to and the back end is easy to navigate and use."
  • icon"After customer support tweaked the software I found it to be very user friendly. I still have difficulty with some features but overall I am pleased with the software."
  • icon"I would have to say he biggest pro is their customer service. Being in IT customer helps is number one on my radar."
  • icon"There are very few things I dislike about TotalCompliance. I have to say that, in regards to the user interface, it's a little rough."
  • icon"Trying to learn to use it without customer service, relying on the manual alone."

All Policy & Procedure Management Reviews

Rick

A massive time saver

Time back to focus on more important matters!

Pros

ComplianceBridge saves literally hundreds of hours by automating most of the administration related to maintaining policy and procedure compliance throughout an organisation.

Cons

The software interface looks a little old-fashioned, but it's reliable which is the most important factor

Denise

ComplianceBridge

My institution did not have a total picture of the number of policies and procedures in current publication, neither did we have the bandwidth or experience to create an in-house solution for controlling this process. We realized that this posed a significant risk on multiple levels to our organization. We are now moving ahead in a systematic and positive direction, knowing that our institutional history will be preserved in the archive while providing a single answer to questions of policy and guidelines for practice.

Pros

All the elements essential to our initial success were included under our contract, but we are aware that the risk and compliance module and the contract management module are something to consider in future as we grow in this process.

Cons

Learning to create in HTML was not something I had ever done previously nor did I take to it without assistance, which the team at ComplianceBridge provided in the most thorough and positive way. I would have no hesitation in calling my sales and implementation team for assistance at any time, and have done so on numerous occasions.

Reasons for choosing Policy & Procedure Management

We created a team to vet five different policy software solutions and come to a conclusion as to which best fit the needs of our institution as we dove into our first experience in using a software solution for our policy library needs. All presentations were considered in the context of which would require the most technical support on the institutional level; price; convenience; customer support from the provider; training for our users; and ease of implementation. Our overall favorite was ComplianceBridge because of its focus on simplifying the creation of a centralized archive, automated workflow for review and publication, and scalability. My experience with the ComplianceBridge team has been very positive.

Alisa

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Compliance Bridge

Pros

Very robust features on the Administrative side.

Cons

Complicated, and not very end user friendly, design-wise. Very technical for users.

Helena

Outstanding Customer Service and Support

We moved from a word and email format to Compliance Bridge and from my experience working policy, this is a dream come true! Most people aren’t in tune with policy, like laundry and dishes, but using this platform has made it more palatable for users because the platform is user friendly and easy to navigate.

Pros

This software is an all in one package that saves lots of time in the policy upkeep and management world. The best feature is the automatic reminders that I can “set it and forget it” which put policy management into the hands of users, policy managers, and administration all at a simple click! Another feature I absolutely love is tracking changes so all users can see what has been changed in a policy - so it appeals to the novice as well as the expert policy reader and writer!

Cons

The only integration price that has been challenging is the interface with all the government security protocols we have in place, but most of those hurdles were more of annoyances to overcome so we could fully implement the systems functionality.

Reasons for choosing Policy & Procedure Management

We chose Compliance Bridge because from the get go of the demo we had such a great customer service experience, we knew that the developer and staff would help us with any hurdles - and they have hit that mark!

Patrice

ComplianceBridge Administrator

Overall I am very please with Policy and Management.

Pros

My company requested several changes to the product because we use the software in a unique way in which most other companies do. After customer support tweaked the software I found it to be very user friendly. I still have difficulty with some features but overall I am pleased with the software.

Cons

The report building feature is what I like the least about ComplianceBridge.

Carolyn

Once you learn it, it's a good system

CB support is stellar...available, timely, and helpful. The team welcomes feedback and enhancement ideas.

Pros

One stop shopping for managing controlled docs and training expectations. Maintains an audit trail of changes, approvals, and acknowledgements. Auto-generated emails provide followup reminders which eliminates manual tracking.

Cons

HTML takes some getting used to, formatting can be tricky. Behind the scenes upgrades are implemented at times during business hours (due to differing time zones), which may affect the end user input/output process. CB document management took a while to learn (it's a process after all) but repetition helps and its functionality works.

Venessa

Industry: Oil & Energy

Awesome product for policies, forms and procedures!

Great product, great representatives of the company; the software is so easy to use, our roll out required little to no training for our employee base. Highly recommend for policies, procedures and end to end forms completion and record retention!

Pros

Customization features and ease of use.

Cons

Restrictions of administrator access.

Reasons for choosing Policy & Procedure Management

It was being used by our parent company and met our needs and budget.

Reasons for switching to Policy & Procedure Management

Old product was outdated and provided limited functionality.

Powerful Product and Fantastic Support

Pros

ComplianceBridge provides exactly what we need, and at a lower price point than anyone else I've found. In regards to policy and procedure management, this is a product with over a decade of experience. For us, it was most important to be able to have specific groups acknowledge certain HR polices, and TotalCompliance made it extremely easy to create these distribution lists, have our employees acknowledge the policy, and even quiz them on their comprehension of the policy. I also have to say that the support and training I've received from TotalCompliance has been phenomenal. They've been available every step of the way, and we were able to onboard this product quickly!

Cons

There are very few things I dislike about TotalCompliance. I have to say that, in regards to the user interface, it's a little rough. The features and cost benefits dramatically outweigh that, however.

Vikki

Policy and Procedures made easier

We use Compliance Bridge to house policies, procedures, and job descriptions. We appreciate the ease of uploading, editing, and tracking changes. The software is user-friendly and the support staff are very responsive.

Pros

Ease of use Ability to track historical changes It's role in helping us standardize processes

Cons

Nothing.

Mickey

Time used: Free Trial

April 2015

ComplianceBridge Review

EMN Defense Services, is a San-Diego-based government contractor. We have been using TotalCompliance (TC), the Policy & Procedure Management Software from ComplianceBridge (CB), for about three years, to originate, track, approve, distribute, and record compliance documents and to publish, distribute, and retain internal reference documents. Like any sophisticated software, TC has presented some challenges to those who do not use it daily. In addition, as early adopters, we have been part of the process to debug the software. Throughout the experience, Bill and Bobby from CB have been extremely helpful with respect to training and have addressed any and all of our issues immediately. As compensation for the time we have invested, we now have access to a versatile product which we can depend on to support generation, editing, approval, organization, distribution, and retention of our monthly newsletters, performance reviews, training records, and various documents which require approval and authentication.

Farina

Good product

I like the fact that our relationship with Compliance Bridge has grown. They are will to make adjustments in order to make our experience a better one, and we appreciate that .

Pros

I would have to say he biggest pro is their customer service. Being in IT customer helps is number one on my radar. Compliance Bridge is always willing to work with us on anything we need help with. Overall the product does what its supposed to and the back end is easy to navigate and use.

Cons

I would like vanity urls, other than that the program does what it is supposed to.

Kerri

EXCELLENT customer service!

Our P&P's were very hard to manage the way we used to do it. Some were done through a shared drive and linking to other files and others were posted to our intranet server. It wasn't searchable so was time consuming for staff to find what they needed.

Pros

It is very easy to use and intuitive. Customer support is very fast and effective and helpful!

Cons

So far, nothing. Does what it needs to do and is feature rich.

William

Industry: Law Enforcement

Review of Compliance Bridge

I have found that Compliance Bridge is a great way to manage our policy and procedure. I have found the ability to add a test in order to ensure the policies are being read is a great addition. The customer support is second to none.

Pros

The ability to track receipt of departmental policies

Cons

The time it takes to enter policies in HTML format.

Wendy

Compliance Bridge Service and Software

The software provides a one-stop-shop place to contain our organization's policies, procedures and forms. We will enjoy the compliance piece once we have that procedure in place.

Pros

Ease of moving through the windows and search engine. Customer Service is exemplary and return emails and calls immediately.

HR Director

Pros

It is easy to use and the ability to be used by multiple departments.

Cons

As with any new system it takes time to get use to.

Allyna