• Pros

• "I loved how I could communicate with workers and schedule."

• "Easy to use, simple an straightforward. Easily synchronized with all users"

• Cons

• "I’m interest in being able to track my costs, it looks like a feature that is coming so I’ll have to continue to track my jobs costing manually for now."

• "The cost...it’s a bit pricey starting at $99/mo. Could become a financial strain for small business owners. "

• "I’m not sure it’s a con but it took me a week before I could get my entire team to use it."

Browse Projul Reviews

Reece from Reece Parker Co

Industry: Animation

Simple lead management

Pros

Works great to easily track leads, set reminders for follow-ups and schedule meetings with clients. Notifications help remind me when a task is due. Reports help me get a better understanding of where new business is coming from.

Cons

Could use more reports. Also waiting on estimates and invoices. Describe your overall experience: I've noticed a substantial improvement to my daily routine since I've started using Projul. With the software managing my tasks, it's easy for me to stay on task and has freed me up to get more work done. These wins absolutely justify the price of the software.

Response from Projul

Replied August 2019

Reece, it's great having you as a customer and we love hearing how Projul is improving your daily routine!

Jennifer from JFK Studios

Industry: Graphic Design

Just what I needed.. SIMPLE!

It's not just that I though Projul was easy to use, I mean choosing software you want to use is easy. The big win here was with our associates which loved the Projul mobile app right from the beginning. I've never put anything in their hand before that they said "saved them time and made their job easier". They open their daily schedule and just click on their daily tasks. The app maps their route to appointments and tracks our teams communications about the job, the location, problems, etc... The entire team knows what's happening.

Pros

The BEST thing about Projul is how simple it was to set up and start seeing changes. In the first week I booked 25% more consultations as a result Projuls Sales Pipeline. Seriously this is something I've been trying to do for the last two years!

Cons

Im interest in being able to track my costs, it looks like a feature that is coming so Ill have to continue to track my jobs costing manually for now.

Reasons for Choosing Projul

I looked at a number of other "CRM" type programs or tools but honestly got lost in the complexity of most of them. I liked the HubSpot free CRM but I'm scared how much my contacts would cost me.

Response from Projul

Replied August 2019

Hey Jennifer, you are a slice of awesome. Thanks for using Projul!

Kasha from MidState Sheetmetal

Organize and Grow

With Projul we have been able to organize a huge amount of projects helping us to grow our business and increase revenue. Customer service is awesome! Our contact person, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], was always available to answer questions and help us get all team members up and running! Thank you Projul for offering a professional product with professional customer service!

Pros

Projul is very customizable. Perfect for organizing our team and keeping track of projects. I can schedule tasks and team members can communicate about the project right through the scheduler! We keep tabs on whats been done and what needs to be done. So far its working out great for us!

Cons

The cost...its a bit pricey starting at $99/mo. Could become a financial strain for small business owners.

Response from Projul

Replied February 2020

Thank you for Kasha for being a great Projul customer. We'll continue to work on increasing the value and benefit that Projul brings to your organization.

Alicia from Extraordinary Homes LLC

Great scheduling and task management with stellar support

Projul has made us much more efficient and ACCURATE. Seriously, the errors we experienced way to often with several people scheduling our contractors and schedule changes from customers are gone!

Pros

We found that scheduling tasks is a breeze, the only thing easier is rescheduling or reassigning those tasks! Also, Projul's customer support has been amazing. They are always available and very helpful.

Cons

The only thing we are struggling with is missing the ability to include photos and documents, but we've talked with support several times and it sound like that will be available very soon. Also we weren't in love with the the monthly scheduling interface but they updated it a few weeks again and it's amazing! (sorry that's not a Con)

Reasons for Choosing Projul

We looked into Buildertrend and did a trial but hated the sales process, the cost and how much more complex it was to learn.

Good easy to use scheduling

Pros

Easy to use, simple an straightforward. Easily synchronized with all users

Cons

It would be nice to be more feature rich, but part of the appeal of the software is that it's fairly light.

Response from Projul

Replied July 2019

Thanks for using Projul and taking the time to review! We are working hard to bring more simple to use and awesome features to Projul, and we cant wait to blow your mind!

Todd from Premier Services LLC

Small business friendly

Pros

Intuitive and easy to use. Projuls reports are lightweight but useful and easy to understand. Although scheduling is project specific, the individual schedules tie into one master schedule so its easy to see how far out Im booked and the status of individual projects.

Cons

Projul does not currently offer estimates, invoices, or payment integration.

Response from Projul

Replied September 2019

Todd thanks for the review! Our #1 goal at Projul is to be small business-friendly, where users don't have the time/resources to spend on complex solutions but still want to see their business grow. psst.. estimates are coming and they will rock!

Marc from PHC

Recommended to Family

Pros

After a family member asked me to help her research software that would help her with her new remodeling company, I ended up recommending Projul. Projuls ease of use has made starting in a new industry an easier task to take on than originally anticipated. This is largely attributed to the fact that Projul addresses all major needs; scheduling, task management, reporting metrics, and an integrated CRM system.

Cons

While we currently utilize another software for estimates and invoicing, it would be nice to have this all included in one system. We were told by multiple Projul representatives that this is currently under development.

Response from Projul

Replied September 2019

Hey Marc, thanks for sharing your experience and recommending Projul. We here at Projul wish your family members the best of luck with their new remodeling company.

SARAH from Sierra Green Builders

Customer Support is a Dream!

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], the customer support gentleman, was a dream to work with: clear, super generous with his time, and understanding of the big learning curve for me. Though I couldn't get the contractor or workers on board, Projul is a solid software and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] made it seem do-able.

Pros

I loved how I could communicate with workers and schedule.

Cons

I would like to have an even simpler version for a very small company where the contractor and workers want to spend the least time possible to input info. Also if this simpler version could have an estimate system on it so they could estimate project right onto the phone and text back to office.

Response from Projul

Replied January 2020

Thank you for the review and feedback Sarah, we'll continue working to make Projul the simplest tool for schedule and estimating your team.