What are QuickBooks Time users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using QuickBooks Time software through verified user reviews

5,520 Reviews

4,316

• icon"I really like that I can use it on my laptop or phone and switch between the two, plus the job-costing feature is fantastic."
  • icon"This is the easiest program, it makes your job so easy and the customer service is outstanding. You can call anytime and they will walk you through anything you want to do."
  • icon"Its ease of use and ability to integrate with Quickbooks as well as payroll services is a huge plus."
  • icon"That being said, it is more of a personal annoyance to me than a hindrance and I would not let this be a game stopper for anyone."
  • icon"Some features can be added, e.g. California meal violation premium pay and Meal waiver (so there is no premium pay)."
  • icon"I was not able to use TSheets long enough to find a downside. We had to cancel as a result of losing our hourly employees during the COVID crisis."

Browse all QuickBooks Time Reviews

• Have you used QuickBooks Time and would like to share your experience with others?

ResetShow 5,520 Results

Showing 1 - 25 of 5,520 reviews

Chad

Industry: Machinery

EASY

I <3 TSheets!

Support is AWESOME and the Account Managers are the best. I never have to wait very long to get an answer or get a problem fixed. Just like today, the customer service rep, helped me fix an issue with the mobile app.

Pros

The ease of use for time tracking and the auto-syncing with QuickBooks Online. The support from TSheets is outstanding and that is the NUMBER ONE reason I stay with TSheets.

Cons

The scheduling module is a bit lacking for some of my clients. This is why some of my clients have gone with a different solution. As soon as the scheduling is up to their standards I will get them back to TSheets

Reasons for choosing QuickBooks Time

TSheets had the best options for me & my clients

Reasons for switching to QuickBooks Time

TSheets was much better and mobile

Travis W.C.

Industry: Environmental Services

Simple Timesheet Solutions

Tsheets makes it simple for the employee, project manager and accounting team to record hours, gather information and track projects. Glitches eventually work themselves out but I've grown to expect some issues when enrolling new employees, even though they have the same setup. I appreciate that it integrates with Quickbooks as well.

Pros

Easy to run reports by custom date range, project, customer and employee. This is crucial for our accounting and project management.

Cons

The permissions can be confusing when setting up new employees, whereby the employee(s) were unable to access features by phone or computer even though their permissions were identical to another employee's. Of particular issue was entering hours manually rather than clocking in/out -- the option simply wouldn't show up on their end. It seemed to take making the same changes several times before the program "clicked". Perhaps there can be a copy/paste feature for new employee profiles.

Reasons for choosing QuickBooks Time

Decided to go with T-sheets over Quickbooks timesheets because it integrates well with QB, provides a simplified interface for employees, and is offered at a lower price.

Ruthie

December 2021

Ease through payroll with QB Time.

As previously mentioned, just the time it saves me on payroll processing days allows for me to stay on top of over things, like billing. In the field the technicians were able to start using it with little issue and now it is just part of the day.

Pros

How easy it makes assign the time to the correct job and bringing all the information direct to QB Weekly Time Sheets.

Cons

Not a software issue, but our customer base is extremely large so having to scroll through them in the app to get the right job can be frustrating in the field, but our guys are great at working through it.

Reasons for choosing QuickBooks Time

Our main focus was something that would provide the information we need as well as the ease of the use on mobile apps for the technicians. QBTime just seemed to click all our buttons.

definitely not Simple and accurate as advertised

I really took a leap of faith on this product because of what my businesses associates warned me about. I think that quickbooks Time is just not for certain businesses. Especially for smaller businesses with budget conscious projects that have to check time management to ensure I don't go over the payroll allotment for specific projects.

Pros

I was really excited about all of the features this product had to offer. I mean so MANY features but I was very intrigued by the possibility of me being able to utilize this as my one stop shop for scheduling/time tracking/PTO, sick leave management/project time. This seemed like a way I could closely monitor productivity to better stay in budget for projects. I was very thankful for the incredible customer service QuickBooks provided, I was able to come to the realization that this product probably was the best for the company with their truthful, honest assistance.

Cons

I really dislike the amount of redundant features advertised as individual separate features. It was frustrating to say the least. There also were quite a bit of times that I had problems with scheduling and features that work in real time. I know QuickBooks Time is advertised as being "simple and accurate" but it was far from that.

Reasons for choosing QuickBooks Time

I had used other QuickBooks software in the past and had a wonderful experience.

Itzak

Great for tracking employees on the go

Pros

Our company had to transition from another time-tracking software because of an issue of employees clocking into a specific job name. Our company's financials runs on QuickBooks and syncs up with restoration software our mitigation technicians use. Because we needed our employees to click into a specific job name created by our restoration software (to track job costing), we needed software that would generate those job names in time tracking software, so it made sense to use software created by Intuit. Luckily, Quickbooks Time actually works well for us. Other things we like about QB Time: -Able to track employees via GPS since all of our employees are on the road -Able to analyze job costs just from the app itself -The app works on both Apple/Android, so no external hardware is needed -Pulling time-sheet reports is super easy

Cons

When you open up QB Time from QuickBooks, the interface can be a bit cumbersome, confusing and feels different than QB Online.

Reasons for switching to QuickBooks Time

Needed software that would pull job-name information from QuickBooks Online for employees to clock into.

Elizabeth

Industry: Graphic Design

Great for small business time and resource tracking

Pros

I like the ease of use, which helps.save time in formal software training.

Cons

Sometimes it is a bit frustrating trying to use this on mobile devices.

Reasons for choosing QuickBooks Time

Less expensive and tailored more to small business needs.

Stephanie

QuickBooks Time works!!

Overall this was a great addition to our company. We did a lot of searching and found this was the best option and the ease of importing into our QB accounting software is simple. Overall very happy with this time tracking!!!

Pros

It is easy to use and gives us the ability to set up different rates, OT, Prevailing Wages, Etc.

Cons

I think there could be a better way to enter time off.

Reasons for choosing QuickBooks Time

It gave us the ability to easily import the hours from the system into QB!

Response from Intuit

Hello there, Stephanie! It's great to hear that your transition to QuickBooks Time went so smoothly, and that you're enjoying the product! If you ever need any help with your account, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our QuickBooks Time Support Team through the following link: (https://quickbooks.intuit.com/time-tracking/contact/) and they can get you taken care of from there. Thank you for your review! -Faith, The QuickBooks Team

Replied December 2021

Ali

Industry: Broadcast Media

December 2021

I use it to assist me track the time of our employees , similarly as have easily reported records of

The program is extremely flexible and I found this to be very nice however

Pros

I love T Sheets and its features. Works alright for work purposes. The use of the tsheets app eliminated the written record and back and forth of verifying information, nevermind the trouble of collecting signed timesheets within the first place

Cons

I don’t have anything negative to mention about TSheets. I wish it had been more user friendly.

because it is easier

Response from Intuit

We're so glad to hear that QuickBooks Time/T-Sheets has helped simplify the time-tracking aspect of your business, Ali! If you ever need assistance with your account or have questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our QuickBooks Time Support Team through the following link: (https://quickbooks.intuit.com/time-tracking/contact/). Wishing you the best! -Faith, The QuickBooks Team

Replied December 2021

Norma

Industry: Law Practice

Efficient

It has been great being able to clock in and out from my phone and keeping track of my pto and holiday pay. Overall experience has been amazing.

Pros

I love being able to keep track of my hours and pto.

Cons

There is nothing a dislike about this product.

Barbara

December 2021

QuickBooks Time helps with time tracking

Overall, ease of use for time tracking helps our company run smoothly

Pros

Ease of use with the QuickBooks Time helps with time tracking for all employees, making payroll easy

Cons

There is nothing that I like least about QuickBooks Time software, as the ease of use is very helpful

Gennyfer

QuickBooks Time (formerly TSheets) Is a Must Have

QuickBooks TIme makes my payrolls, job costing, and reports so much more accurate, efficient, and expedient. The time I save pays for the software over and over again. Not to mention, the customer service is stellar!!! Each and every time I have had to contact a representative for any reason, they have been some of the most friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable customer service reps I have ever encountered with any company or product, ever. I cannot say enough good things about QuickBooks Time!

Pros

In the construction industry, you don't always have employees reporting to the office each day, they report directly to the job site. This makes it difficult at times, to know that they are actually reporting on time, this program eliminates any question of employee integrity regarding stolen time. It is also difficult to keep track of how much time is spent on each job, making the accuracy of job costing a problem. This software solves ALL of those issues. With GPS tracking, you can easily see that the employee was on site at the time that they clocked in. Also, rather than just being "on the clock", the software allows the employees to clock in specifically to the job that they are on and switch jobs mid-day if they go to multiple job sites, making job costing a breeze. This is so important in the construction industry!

Cons

The one and only feature I feel needs improvement is the tracking of mileage pay. It would be nice if the software could use its integrated GPS to track the number of miles between job sites in one day and translate that to a dollar amount of mileage pay due to the employee for the day. But, the amount of time the program saves me otherwise definitely off-sets the time I spend calculating mileage pay. So overall, it really is no big deal.

Stuart

Industry: Renewables & Environment

Great product

Only having one add on to QBO to do Time, Mileage and Expenses tracking/submission would be great. Flexibility and GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Pros

Syncing employees and vendors who are subcontractors with QuickBooks Online.

Cons

Expenses and Mileage tracking using GPS would be great (you're part way there with the GPS for employees). So what I like least is not having these fully developed. Note your link to Expensify Integration "Learn more" in the add on section refers to this page: http://help.tsheets.com/knowledgebase/articles/890430 that does not load so I have no idea how it works. Can you please advise how this works.

Support and features.

Reasons for switching to QuickBooks Time

Integration with QBO (previously a Xero user and after a year Ioathed their lack of support and their "this is the way we communicate" approach to customer service channels, i.e. look at this forum, then email and finally (after I had enough) phone. No web chats. Truly awful. Harvest was OK but I had to user zapier to sync with pipedrive and there was no sync to xero (apart from invoices which I didn't want). Didn't sync with Xero Projects. I have employees and subcontractor labour (vendors) and both can allocate time in TSheets to QBO Projects. Would be ideal if I could selectively sync the Vendors from QBO to TSheets (the work around is leaving out the First Name Last Name in QBO but this then limits the use of QBO Supplier details).

Melody

Industry: Mental Health Care

Easy to track & submit hours worked! TSheets can even be used as a schedule!

This has been a great program that our business has used to track hours worked for payroll. We have multiple offices accross several counties and it's nice to have a central place that all of the hours are entered and available for HR to do payroll. Our company has also used this program as a schedule for our support staff and it's been very helpful to able to reference who is in what office so you know who to contact when you need to speak to a specific office.

Pros

TSheets has some flexibility in how you enter in your hours worked - they can be entered manually or by clocking in and out on the website. There is also a phone app for this program, so if you're on the go then this makes it easy to still track your hours or clock in/out. In addition, when you enter hours or clock in you have the ability to choose what "job" this was for. This is especially in tracking expenses for specific projects, jobs or offices. In addition, TSheets has a Schedule function. You are able to enter a schedule for all employees using the program and can specify what "job" the time is used for on the schedule.

Cons

When I use TSheets, I open up the website and just leave the browser up sometimes for weeks at a time. The only issue I've found is that when I do that, the schedule and/or time entries do not update to the next week automatically. It has to be done manually as it will continue to show the original week until "told" to change. It does work fine if you log out though. This is a specific problem for if you leave the browser open. This isn't really a big deal - it's easy enough to either click to the next week or just log out & log back in. It just surprised me though that it didn't auto-update when the week changed.

Reasons for switching to QuickBooks Time

We used Clockspot briefly for the purpose of tracking what tasks staff were working on and how long it took to complete those tasks, and it was definitely helpful for that! However, once we had a more clear handle on what tasks we were completing and how long they took, then we no longer had need for Clockspot. We used paper time-sheets for a bit after that and then switched to TSheets more recently. This program hooks up to Quickbook, which is what we use, so that helps things work seamlessly with our current set up.

Carolyn

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Fantastic Customer Service

Tsheets has helped me speed up my payroll process (down to about 5 minutes to double check and submit payroll). We use Tsheets project reports to track progress on each job, and invoicing is simple using either Quickbooks or the project reports. Adding Unpaid Time Off to the Scheduling feature has allowed us to retire our shared company google calendar, which we were outgrowing.

Pros

Besides the speedy and thorough customer service (thank you BD1 et al), I love the fact that Tsheets integrates with Quickbooks desktop. We use the data for both payroll and invoicing, which saves us hours each week. We also just started using Tsheets for scheduling, eliminating yet another piece of software needed.

Cons

The top item on my wish list is for Tsheets to sync with google calendar quickly. Other than that, there are a few minor features I'm hoping Tsheets will add, such as the ability for a manager to approve a single shift instead of an entire day, which will be great for companies with employees that work for multiple clients.

Integration with Quickbooks

William

Great software for creating schedules and tracking time

Being able to track my employee's time, to manage payrolls in a faster way and keeping in touch with everyone's schedule are some of the benefits TSheets has given me ever since I started implementing it in my work. And not only it works to keep track of other employees but also for myself; I can track the time that I work in a certain project for a client that needs me to give a report of my time spent on each ongoing project. In general, TSheets has been an amazing tool that keeps making my life easier and free from the stress of having to do everything manually and by myself. With this software, the amount of work is decreased and I am given a helpful tool to help me go through my day without any issues regarding employees' arrival time.

Pros

I've been using TSheets since I started working in management, and it has been a great resource for my job, to the point that it has saved me hours of work that can be spent in something different. TSheets is amazing for checking times of every employee in a digital format that is displayed uniquely on the site's main page. Its GPS tool was not something I knew I needed until I tried it, and it works perfectly to match the employees' time and their locations. When it comes to money-saving, I think TSheets does an amazing job being in charge check-ins and outs, instead of us having to do everything manually, and it surely has made me save money that was being wasted by carefully analyzing my employee's work. TSheets has been a very devoted software since the start, continuously giving reports in real-time and bringing great answers to my questions every time I contact their customer support. In terms of functionality, I like that it supports diverse devices that work amazingly no matter in what type of network I'm in; it has the reliability I want to find in every software because it's important for me being able to access the softwares that I need for my work everywhere. It is a program that combines multiple tools to give amazing results tracking-wise, one of my favorite tools being the scheduling that I can do before any project starts along with the payroll option that allows me to estimate how much it's being wasted on everything, to eventually process it successfully.

Cons

TSheets can come off as pricey, especially for a small business like me. Its prices range from free to a large amount of money but in my opinion, its benefits are worth it and I'm not sure there is another software as supportive of their customers as TSheets. Another thing that could be improved a little bit more are the way the reports are made, I would like to be able to go deeper into a report instead of keeping it simple. But it's not that much of a problem.

Tad

Solid Platform Excellent Customer Service

TSheets has been a excellent tool that has provided us with metrics that are invaluable. The customer service has always been very responsive and knowledgeable.

Pros

Ease of use. Ability to track jobs, tasks and employee location and hours. We are able to run several useful reports on jobs or employees. For any given day you can find out where your employee is as well as what he was doing specifically. The employee can also add notes to their time card.

Cons

There really aren't many cons. If Tsheets offered a foreman's daily report function , that would be great.

Reasons for choosing QuickBooks Time

Previous company lacked functionality and the customer service was just ok.

Reasons for switching to QuickBooks Time

Previous company lacked functionality and the customer service was just ok.

Joanne

T Sheets is awesome

Pros

I love the easy of access the most. I can access from anywhere. I can assist clients when I'm out and about, I don't have to be stuck in the office all day. Job cost made easy. Reports are fabulous. Your Support staff are all great. Customer service rep helped me today and of course once again,

Cons

um, Hmm. I'll have to get back to you on this one.

Reasons for choosing QuickBooks Time

Ease of use, connectivity to QB's, Job cost. Ease to help clients, getting them setup and monitor, sync to QBO, QBD and now IOP.

Reasons for switching to QuickBooks Time

Ease of access for all employees and outside contractors. We didn't need everyone and their brother in our QB's data file just for time entry.

Stacia

Tracking Time & Projects with TSheets

We just completed our first round of invoicing since using TSheets company wide and find that the project break down reporting have made the switch from another time clocking app to TSheets completely worth the transition. We look forward to further customizing and using TSheets for our company that best suit our needs.

Pros

So far we really like the project reporting and are looking forward to start using TSheets to help automatic invoicing in Quickbooks. I am in the office use the time clocking features from my computer and find it very easy to use. Of course bugs come with any new program you use whether on your end or the developers. The great thing about TSheets is the customer support - I have yet to have a bad experience and have made multiple phone calls or chat discussions.

Cons

So far the one glitch we wish was easier is adding Breaks. It would be super helpful to be able to add or edit your break time from the time sheet editor box. Customer support has acknowledged this and say they also run into this issue.

Reasons for choosing QuickBooks Time

The few others I briefly looked at did not seem to fit our more construction based needs. As a company that builds mountain bike trails across the midwest we have crews spread out and multiple projects to track at a time. TSheets seemed to nicely fit our needs for time clocking for employees, tracking projects for invoicing as well as offer opportunities to integrate this all into Quickbooks. We are still getting a feel for TSheets and are looking forward to seeing how these two programs can work together. As the person that set this up for our company I would also have to say the customer support from TSheets was a huge factor. I worked with and experimented with TSheets for one month before making the official switch and going company wide, I have to say the experience with your staff has been amazing. Thank you to all!

Reasons for switching to QuickBooks Time

There were several glitches with Busy Busy that continued to be unaddressed. The second reason we decided to start looking into other apps was due to the growth our company has had in the last year. We grew to 50 employees and the cost of Busy Busy went through the roof. In the end they tried to negotiate to a competitive price with TSheets but unfortunately reason number one was still the main reason we looked elsewhere. Our payroll accountant, Ashley, at Rukkila/Negro Associates in Houghton, Michigan recommended for me to look into TSheets.

Jessica

Awesome. Customer service has been always great and accessible. The follow-up and follow-through is amazing and makes me feel valued as a consumer.

Pros

Ease of Use is definitely on the top of my list. To be able to seamlessly transition between clients and projects without stopping my timer and opening up window upon window or tab upon tab makes life easier. Reporting is also easy and allows me to identify how much time I've spent on a client and/or project, what's billable, and how staff spent their time. It also allows my company to be in compliance with overtime based on company settings and breaks by just having a separate button for that. Love it.

Cons

I don't currently like that if a client has a subclient/project/job (whatever you call it), you have to track your time at the subclient level and are no longer able to track at the client level. Timekeeping should be flexible enough to allow for both.

Reasons for choosing QuickBooks Time

Abacus and Cloud Servers...not sure about that.

Reasons for switching to QuickBooks Time

LiquidPlanner was supposed to help with project management but it made the process, reporting, and timekeeping very cumbersome and more time-consuming. Plus, Tsheets now integrates with QBO which we use regularly. Just need the QBO integration with projects to be released officially.

Shelly

Industry: Food Production

Set Up Made Easy

Tsheets has helped me manage my employees schedules, track their time, integrate with quickbooks payroll. This way I don't have to spend time looking at a different time system, printing the pdf document and then entering in the employees time into quickbooks to pay the employee. Also our company always has some employee that "forgot" to punch in or out and I was always having to fix it for them. Tsheets gives me the ability to have them fix it themselves or have another manager edit the time. The app is very user friendly and it seems to work well for my company.

Pros

The best thing about Tsheets for me is that I can use it with my quickbooks payroll and my employees can track their time and manage their missed clock in & outs themselves. This has really saved me some time during my day to give my employees some responsibility for their timesheets.

Cons

There is not much I don't like but if I have to pick one it would be the price. I am on the advanced level of quickbooks and use payroll also, and for the price I pay for that I think tsheets should be included as part of my subscription because they work so well together.

Reasons for choosing QuickBooks Time

Tsheets was easier to integrate with quickbooks and the permissions were more advanced for employees. And it was just a simpler program to learn. The customer service time was great helping me get up and going!

Reasons for switching to QuickBooks Time

Citadel did not have a schedule or track time off requests. Also it did not integrate with quickbooks payroll. Tsheets allows me to leave out the "middle man".

Cindy

What a Time Saver!

It saves me at least four hours per week on payroll, so I can work on other projects. It's also easy, clean, and simple to use. I spend a lot less time asking employees for information they were forgetting to write down.

Pros

This app has single-handedly reduced our employee-touch payroll tasks by at least 30% in under a week. Onboarding is super simple. We've traditionally balked at using an app for employee time-keeping because they usually overpromise and underdeliver. We have a unique set of problems with payroll because we track employee drive time and work time separately, and we have to compare employee time with GPS locations of our vehicles. This is because we have crews splitting off from each other all of the time, getting in and out of different trucks, working on different jobs for different customers, etc. We piece it all back together in the office based on sometimes incomplete reports, and this is the FIRST time we've ever seen a solution that actually WORKS for all of the little nuances we have. There are six user-created optional tracking fields that we've set up to track per diem, payroll notes, employee notes to the office, the truck the employee was assigned to at the time, etc. We're able to set up unlimited customers and jobs (another problem we've had with TSheets's competitors in the past when we've previously tried to adopt an application). And the best part is the employees love it. Their previous option was to fill in a Google Sheets timesheet or a paper timesheet, both of which were cumbersome for them to keep up with. The TSheets app saves your last inputted job, so they just have to go in and change what's different - they don't have to re-input anything. Wonderful!

Cons

So far, the only thing that we've stumbled over was a minor inconvenience. You can't batch edit an employee's time entries. Each entry is considered a "time sheet" by itself, so if an employee chooses the wrong job, and we have to fix it, we may have to touch each time entry and open it to edit. It's STILL way faster than manually entering everyone's time. It also pulls directly into QuickBooks, so it eliminates a lot of time we used to spend on data entry to a payroll summary and then again after we've approved that report the data entry into QuickBooks. We've cut payroll down from taking two and a half days to a little more than one work day. We're definitely happy customers, and we've only been using it for three weeks.

Dominic was very prompt very polite very personable and very helpful!

organization and time savings are the two biggest benefits

Pros

Overall ease of use is phenomenal! its extremely convenient, my employees love it. the cloud access is probably my favorite feature. being able to add and edit job codes from the mobile app is great! theres just so many things i love about the software that i cant begin with a review and keep it under 1500 words. in short i like the: compatibility with xero, square and others, i like the functions it can provide with scheduling, job reports etc. the pto is simple and easy to understand which is great. The customer service is absolutely out of this world. i think that might actually be my favorite part of the software. i cant thank you guys enough for putting such an emphasis on that end of things! in todays day and age its a lost service and dealing with tsheets support is always pleasant, easy and fast! very very refreshing!!

Cons

the cons i have are, certain functions are a little hard to get the hang of, for instance the overtime calculator and job costs function, i wish there was a way to add expenses to each employee such as insurance, social security, medicare etc so i could have an itemized list of what each job actually costs and what percentage of it is fixed costs and what can be trimmed or cut out. The complexity and highly indepth nature could be considered a con or a pro its a double edged sword really, i love all of the functions but i feel as though i need to take a class just to understand all of the functions and how to properly use them to make tsheets as effective as it can possibly be. so the in depth nature is fantastic if i were to take the time to train myself or pay to train an employee but a bit of a con when i dont exactly have a ton of spare time to train myself and budgets are tight due to re investing into the company tools and etc. i realize calling that a con is a bit of a stretch because it should be figured into company budget for training/reinvesting but a simplified version could be good or step by step tutorials for each individual function would help so i can train myself on what immedeately is important vs training on the entire software on some stuff i may never need/use. hope that helps! your software is amazing! keep up the fantastic work!!

Connie

Excellent Support and Service

I was attempting to set up an automated break for all staff that would occur for 30 minutes in each five hour work period. I could not get it to work so emailed my request. Customer service representative sent me an email and asked me some questions. He then followed up with me the next day, but I was not available to take his call. When I called back, I had the best, professionally customer service experience. From the person that initially answered the phone, through to the complete conversation with Customer service representative, exceptional service; when on hold while attempting to connect me with David, the person came back after one minute to apologize for leaving me on hold and let me know she was still trying to connect with David; stopped anytime I spoke and listened to what I had to say without interrupting and so on. Customer service representative reviewed my requirements and advised, he would speak to the techs and see what they could do for us. It has been a long time since I experience this amazing customer service. By the very next day the automated breaks worked perfectly. When I spoke to my associates, they commented that they were also very impressed with the customer service and sincere interest in resolving their issues in a timely manner, anytime they called.

Pros

Anytime we have come up against something that was not working correctly or hoped to have customized for our company, the Tsheets team was able to accommodate it, usually within a day. Amazing customer care! The Tsheets system makes hourly tracking so easy and you can quickly determine where the staff were during the day and when they logged out.

Cons

Only thing is that GPS does not track the arrival time since cannot start until person logs into Tsheets. Staff that are late say they forgot to log in. It would be good to have an option so we could track as per the scheduled start time for each employee, of course, this would only apply to the staff that have company cell phones or for anyone that is compensated for the data that is required to leave their location services on.

William

Why didn't I do T-Sheets sooner!!!

MMI is a Small Subcontractor, with 10 employees and growing. We use T-Sheets for our employee's time card program which are linked to our QuickBooks. With a hit of a button T-sheets and QuickBooks are synced, which makes time entry, time verification, job reporting, so much easier. T-Sheets is so easy to use for the employee and employer. Customer support is right there via chat or after hours you are able to send an email and usually before I get into work I have my answer. I am a Penney pitcher and the cost is well worth it. We don't use the calendar option due to it doesn't fit our needs it is on the basic side and we need a more complex layout because we use our calendar as a work ticket for our installers and this is why we only put 4 stars on features. All in all, we/ I am very happy with T-Sheets :)

Pros

MMI is a Small Subcontractor, with 10 employees and growing. We use T-Sheets for our employee's time card program which is linked to our QuickBooks. With a hit of a button T-sheets and QuickBooks are synced, which makes time entry, time verification, job reporting, so much easier. T-Sheets is so easy to use for the employee and employer. Customer support is right there via chat or after hours you're able to send an email and usually before I get into work I have my answer. I am a Penney pitcher and the cost is well worth it. We don't use the calendar option due to it doesn't fit our needs it is on the basic side and we need a more complex layout because we use our calendar as a work ticket for our installers and this is why we only put 4 stars on features. All in all, we/ I am very happy with T-Sheets

Cons

We don't use the calendar option due to it doesn't fit our needs it is on the basic side and we need a more complex layout because we use our calendar as a work ticket for our installers and this is why we only put 4 stars on features. All in all we/ I am very happy with T-Sheets

Showing 1 - 25 of 5,520 reviews