Roofr Software Reviews

Roofr Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

• icon"You get better and better by using it and there is always the option to have them do it for you. It is easy to use and accessible wherever you have Internet available."
  • icon"I like everything about it. Quick and easy and cheap."
  • icon"Your customer support is amazing and your turn around time is extremely fast."
  • icon"My only complaints are that the flashing amounts are usually wrong. I think they apply step and wall flashing to the chimney."
  • icon"There isn't really anything that I don't like about it.nits very comparable to other software's except you cant beat the price."
  • icon"M not sure if it was even Roofr’s issue or a Google maps issue but I had trouble finding the first home that I measured."

All Roofr Reviews

Tyler

Company size: 51 - 200 employees

Works Great for Roofing Companies

Stephen

February 2022

A well-run company with a great staff

My overall experience with Roofr has been very positive.

Pros

The ease of use, timely fashion of reports, and the customer service from the Roofr team. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] specifically, went above and beyond to be transparent and accommodating.

Cons

Compared to other services, there are not many things i did not like.

Nicholas

Pleasantly Surprised - Understatement of 2020

Our business is predicated on the fact that we are precise in every measurement we make, and thus, are able to competitively provide solutions to our clients which are priced according to the market we serve. Without being thorough, replete in our ability to heavily rely upon the technologies which guide our proposal process, we would not maintain the trust we have with our clients. Roofr allows such precision, as it is embedded in their product stem to stern.

Pros

We have relied heavily upon a software we've used for years, and until switching to Roofr, never had the need to look elsewhere. A friend of mine whose company also switched to Roofr recommended it to us, and I should be paying him for his recommendation. Not only is Roofr incredibly intuitive technology, it is also patterned in the same fashion as other, much more highly priced technologies, which pale in comparison to what Roofr provides.

Cons

From everything we've seen thus far, I honestly can't recount any cons.

Reasons for choosing Roofr

Roofr was not only far more economical, it provides much more precise, more robust data displays than does its competitors.

Christopher

July 2022

Buyer Beware

Initially this seemed to be a quick and economical solution to gathering project information. $10 reports were a no brainer and I could easily overlook the obvious misinformation including incorrect pitches, flat out wrong measurements, and a material list so wrong you would loose your entire profit margin. Actually each time I had an issue they were happy to make adjustments, but for $10($now $15) no biggie. Fast forward to large projects: Multifamily/multi building projects, each report is issued as the original address used to find the property with no ability to change the project name or add address for multiple buildings. I do like that they give you a summary report of the project with individual buildings. Almost all of our transactions have been on our Iphone even though they do not have an app and definitely are not optimized for mobile use. Tried to use their other features such as proposals and somehow signed up for a $90 per month plan, that is useless by the way, and immediately tried to get costumer service to cancel it to no avail. Plans started coming back as 2D garbage with no useable information and still charged to our account(one would be understandable, but 20!) Costumer service was not helpful we couldn't call them to speak in person, then they told us Canada was having internet "issues" ( I call BS), finally someone called me but only to walk me through their services and use their product some "DEMO" they constantly shove down your throat.

Pros

Price, turnaround time, and convenience. If you want economical "close" measurements of a roof use it, but check the measurement before bidding because you might (and I have) take a bath! FYI Their "proprietary" measurement system is google street view so if there is none you get a crappy useless 2D picture from google earth

Cons

not optimized for mobile use, price increased 50% after we started using it more regularly, costumer service has a coverall approach to every issue (3 free credits), Measurements are regularly incorrect, roof pitches are regularly incorrect (which is a big deal when the difference between 7/12 and 9/12 is $25 per square). Site use is cumbersome and in the end unusable to the vast majority of contractors.

pricing

Susan

Easy to use and great price

Roofr has made estimating easier and faster. Roofr helps cuts down on human error.

Pros

Measuring the specific building is so helpful.

Cons

Operator error is pretty easy to log in to the homeowner portion of Roofr rather than the contractor portion.

Reasons for switching to Roofr

Roofr is substantially less expensive and offers the same details.

Miguel

GREAT PRODUCT

Great. Services are good so far.

Pros

Ease of functionality. I like to measure my own roofs and I've used iroofing in the past. This product is free to use for self-measuring and the price for them to measure it for me is super cheap.

Cons

If there was a way to have those satellite images be free that would be great I get why I would have to pay for it though so as time goes I'm probably going to buy it.

Reasons for choosing Roofr

Roofr let's me measure a roof for free if I do it for myself!

Reasons for switching to Roofr

Roofr is free for measuring

Best Value Around

Roofr has been a huge help in our business. It saves my workers time and keeps them off dangerous roofs.

Pros

The software and service are extremely beneficial for our business. We use it daily and it helps get estimates out quickly without actually getting up on roofs and measuring everything yourself.

Cons

Everything has been great but we noticed that sometimes the satellite has a hard time predicting proper square footage/slope for "Mansard" roofs.

Reasons for switching to Roofr

More value. Lower pricing. Accurate results.

Jake

Outstanding transition

Very impressed, a phenomenal wave maker in the roof measuring industry.

Pros

That there’s a capability of getting a human on the other end of the line. They communicate exceptionally with their customers. Very inexpensive as well as a rapid turnaround time.

Cons

Honestly, i cannot pinpoint anything. I have a fantastic experience in every encounter I’ve had with them thus far.

Reasons for switching to Roofr

Due to costly-ness as well as speed and communication.

Cristian

An amazing product!

Compare to the Other services I had used in the past these guys made a leap into the future. I can order my measurements on my way to an appointment by the time I finish my visual inspection I have everything I need to write a complete estimate without leaving the property and show the client. accurate numbers on the stop

Pros

Ease of use, fast turn around, ease to read

Cons

Love to see roof items count and a 3D representation of the roof

Reasons for choosing Roofr

Ease of use just write the address, confirm and go

Jerry

Extremely satisfied user

I am nothing but greatly satisfied with this service. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has one of a kind customer service ability!! He is a asset to the company and is great to work with!!

Pros

Just a few clicks and I have the measurements I need in a hour or so in most cases. Other companies can take days!! And it is a lot cheaper than any other company!! The accuracy is the best from from I have found.

Cons

There are a few times that there is not high definition of a property, BUT [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is the person who attends to my account and is absolutely to work with. So... CONS? There isn’t any!

Reasons for switching to Roofr

Cost and timeframe it took to get my reports

Rich

Why are my last 3 requests coming back as unable to get results because of problems with the digital

Both good and bad, But Sometimes you get what you pay for, so the low cost sometimes doesn’t out way the Frustrating

Pros

Quick and easy if the can get a Digital image!!!!

Cons

My last 3 request have come back as not being able to get clear imagery!!! Google earth and EagleView both have very clear pictures, why can’t you!!!

Reasons for switching to Roofr

I did because of the ease and price, BUT HAD TO SWITCH BACK BECAUSE MY LAST 3 REPORTS CAME BACK AS UNAVAILABLE

ERIC

good product

has been great

Pros

cost. measurements are as good if not better than the others, even measuring on the free platform. I sketched a 70 square, 7/12 roof, very cut up, we ordered 8% waste and short one bundle. that's pretty damn accurate for free . easy to use...

Cons

you need 2 more measurements on on your report so we don't have to add numbers up.. hip + ridge measurement line, so we can look at quick divide by bundle coverage. rake + eve measurement, I dont have to add 2 numbers to get drip edge meausrement (EV has this) quit marking out skylights, chimneys and off ridge vents. just count as part of shingle area. roofer gets shorted if they do'nt take out, no insurance company that you work with takes them out.

cost / ease of use

cost

Luke

Roofr - roof measurements

Pros

This has been a great tool for me to use on site with my customers. It allows me to get an estimate to my potential customers while on site or within 1 hour from the appointment. In some cases I have the estimate ready before I arrive because of the availability of images for that property that are available to me through the Roofr site. Also, I can measure the roof on site from my drone pictures taken while I’m inspecting the property. This is very helpful when no satellite images are available because google earth or a like image provider don’t have available images for that property to measure the roof. I have referred Roofr to my Roofing suppliers and all my Roofing colleagues in roofing industry. I am VERY happy with this program!

Cons

Just a suggestion: I wish we could added more detail items to the measurements. Such as pipe jacks, exhaust vents, dryer vents/turtle vents, satellite dishes, skylights, or any accessories and through the roof vents to each slope just like adding the pitch, 1 / 2nd story, and layer amount notes.

Reasons for switching to Roofr

This program allows me to the opportunity to be more effective with my time on each appointment. It’s easy to use if you’re taking your own pictures to sketch the roof or sketch with the ones available within the program. With time I’m looking forward to seeing an App available for this platform. But I’m happy with this program and all it offers currently.

Lee

Best on the market

I was introduced to this software by a friend and now I can't NOT tell everyone in the Roofing industry about it!

Pros

I like that I can either push a button and get it drawn or I can draw it myself.

Cons

Whats Not to like. The guys behind the scene are even cool!

Reasons for switching to Roofr

Much easier and more economical!

Accurate Roofing Measurments

Great product for the price. Easy to use

Pros

Roof are measured for us. Reports are timely accurate and well priced

Cons

Turn around time on reports could be better.

Pricing and accuracy

Pricing and delivery times

Good...but not Great...yet

It does help measure a roof with fairly good accuracy from aerial satellite views. This helps on steep or difficult to measure roofs. Overall, it’s a good product. Need to develop a mobile app ASAP.

Pros

It’s a simple program to use, literally takes less than 30 mins to become familiar with and be able to at least do basic roofs.

Cons

The fact that it lacks a mobile app. Was unable to download an app on either an apple or android device. The software must be used within a browser.

Reasons for choosing Roofr

I haven’t made my final decision yet. Currently using both iroofing and Roofr

Matthew