Browse Roofr Reviews

Nicholas from Brightwater Roofing Co.

Pleasantly Surprised - Understatement of 2020

Our business is predicated on the fact that we are precise in every measurement we make, and thus, are able to competitively provide solutions to our clients which are priced according to the market we serve. Without being thorough, replete in our ability to heavily rely upon the technologies which guide our proposal process, we would not maintain the trust we have with our clients. Roofr allows such precision, as it is embedded in their product stem to stern.

Pros

We have relied heavily upon a software we've used for years, and until switching to Roofr, never had the need to look elsewhere. A friend of mine whose company also switched to Roofr recommended it to us, and I should be paying him for his recommendation. Not only is Roofr incredibly intuitive technology, it is also patterned in the same fashion as other, much more highly priced technologies, which pale in comparison to what Roofr provides.

Cons

From everything we've seen thus far, I honestly can't recount any cons.

Reasons for Choosing Roofr

Roofr was not only far more economical, it provides much more precise, more robust data displays than does its competitors.

Susan from C and S Roofing LLC

Easy to use and great price

Roofr has made estimating easier and faster. Roofr helps cuts down on human error.

Pros

Measuring the specific building is so helpful.

Cons

Operator error is pretty easy to log in to the homeowner portion of Roofr rather than the contractor portion.

Reasons for Switching to Roofr

Roofr is substantially less expensive and offers the same details.

Rich from Skill contracting

Why are my last 3 requests coming back as unable to get results because of problems with the digital

Both good and bad, But Sometimes you get what you pay for, so the low cost sometimes doesn’t out way the Frustrating

Pros

Quick and easy if the can get a Digital image!!!!

Cons

My last 3 request have come back as not being able to get clear imagery!!! Google earth and EagleView both have very clear pictures, why can’t you!!!

Reasons for Switching to Roofr

I did because of the ease and price, BUT HAD TO SWITCH BACK BECAUSE MY LAST 3 REPORTS CAME BACK AS UNAVAILABLE

Derrick from Check Roofing

Makes my job easier

So far so good I know this is a newer company so I am giving it a chance and hoping they improve with time and experience

Pros

I like this because it is cheaper than all the other companies offering the same service

Cons

The pitches are ofter incorrect, and need to be fixed after the order is completed. this slows our process down

$10 reports available same day as purchase

To save money

Miguel from ROOFTECH PLUS

GREAT PRODUCT

Great. Services are good so far.

Pros

Ease of functionality. I like to measure my own roofs and I've used iroofing in the past. This product is free to use for self-measuring and the price for them to measure it for me is super cheap.

Cons

If there was a way to have those satellite images be free that would be great I get why I would have to pay for it though so as time goes I'm probably going to buy it.

Reasons for Choosing Roofr

Roofr let's me measure a roof for free if I do it for myself!

Reasons for Switching to Roofr

Roofr is free for measuring

John from Armour Contracting

Good...but not Great...yet

It does help measure a roof with fairly good accuracy from aerial satellite views. This helps on steep or difficult to measure roofs. Overall, it’s a good product. Need to develop a mobile app ASAP.

Pros

It’s a simple program to use, literally takes less than 30 mins to become familiar with and be able to at least do basic roofs.

Cons

The fact that it lacks a mobile app. Was unable to download an app on either an apple or android device. The software must be used within a browser.

Reasons for Choosing Roofr

I haven’t made my final decision yet. Currently using both iroofing and Roofr

David from Proven Roofing & Construction

Best Value Around

Roofr has been a huge help in our business. It saves my workers time and keeps them off dangerous roofs.

Pros

The software and service are extremely beneficial for our business. We use it daily and it helps get estimates out quickly without actually getting up on roofs and measuring everything yourself.

Cons

Everything has been great but we noticed that sometimes the satellite has a hard time predicting proper square footage/slope for "Mansard" roofs.

Reasons for Switching to Roofr

More value. Lower pricing. Accurate results.

Jake from Beer Roofing &Remodellinf

Outstanding transition

Very impressed, a phenomenal wave maker in the roof measuring industry.

Pros

That there’s a capability of getting a human on the other end of the line. They communicate exceptionally with their customers. Very inexpensive as well as a rapid turnaround time.

Cons

Honestly, i cannot pinpoint anything. I have a fantastic experience in every encounter I’ve had with them thus far.

Reasons for Switching to Roofr

Due to costly-ness as well as speed and communication.

Cristian from Iroofer Contractors

An amazing product!

Compare to the Other services I had used in the past these guys made a leap into the future. I can order my measurements on my way to an appointment by the time I finish my visual inspection I have everything I need to write a complete estimate without leaving the property and show the client. accurate numbers on the stop

Pros

Ease of use, fast turn around, ease to read

Cons

Love to see roof items count and a 3D representation of the roof

Reasons for Choosing Roofr

Ease of use just write the address, confirm and go

Jerry from Cooper home solutions

Extremely satisfied user

I am nothing but greatly satisfied with this service. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has one of a kind customer service ability!! He is a asset to the company and is great to work with!!

Pros

Just a few clicks and I have the measurements I need in a hour or so in most cases. Other companies can take days!! And it is a lot cheaper than any other company!! The accuracy is the best from from I have found.

Cons

There are a few times that there is not high definition of a property, BUT [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is the person who attends to my account and is absolutely to work with. So... CONS? There isn’t any!

Reasons for Switching to Roofr

Cost and timeframe it took to get my reports

Lee from Fraser Roofing LLC

Best on the market

I was introduced to this software by a friend and now I can't NOT tell everyone in the Roofing industry about it!

Pros

I like that I can either push a button and get it drawn or I can draw it myself.

Cons

Whats Not to like. The guys behind the scene are even cool!

Reasons for Switching to Roofr

Much easier and more economical!

ERIC from DRS Roofing

good product

has been great

Pros

cost. measurements are as good if not better than the others, even measuring on the free platform. I sketched a 70 square, 7/12 roof, very cut up, we ordered 8% waste and short one bundle. that's pretty damn accurate for free . easy to use...

Cons

you need 2 more measurements on on your report so we don't have to add numbers up.. hip + ridge measurement line, so we can look at quick divide by bundle coverage. rake + eve measurement, I dont have to add 2 numbers to get drip edge meausrement (EV has this) quit marking out skylights, chimneys and off ridge vents. just count as part of shingle area. roofer gets shorted if they do'nt take out, no insurance company that you work with takes them out.

cost / ease of use

cost

Luke from Stover Roofing

Roofr - roof measurements

Pros

This has been a great tool for me to use on site with my customers. It allows me to get an estimate to my potential customers while on site or within 1 hour from the appointment. In some cases I have the estimate ready before I arrive because of the availability of images for that property that are available to me through the Roofr site. Also, I can measure the roof on site from my drone pictures taken while I’m inspecting the property. This is very helpful when no satellite images are available because google earth or a like image provider don’t have available images for that property to measure the roof. I have referred Roofr to my Roofing suppliers and all my Roofing colleagues in roofing industry. I am VERY happy with this program!

Cons

Just a suggestion: I wish we could added more detail items to the measurements. Such as pipe jacks, exhaust vents, dryer vents/turtle vents, satellite dishes, skylights, or any accessories and through the roof vents to each slope just like adding the pitch, 1 / 2nd story, and layer amount notes.

Reasons for Switching to Roofr

This program allows me to the opportunity to be more effective with my time on each appointment. It’s easy to use if you’re taking your own pictures to sketch the roof or sketch with the ones available within the program. With time I’m looking forward to seeing an App available for this platform. But I’m happy with this program and all it offers currently.

Michael from Sunset Ridge Exteriors

Accurate Roofing Measurments

Great product for the price. Easy to use

Pros

Roof are measured for us. Reports are timely accurate and well priced

Cons

Turn around time on reports could be better.

Pricing and accuracy

Pricing and delivery times

Matthew from Infinity Roofing & Siding, Inc.

Honest Review

10 out of 10 for sure. I've enjoyed this software and the interaction with all the employees.

Pros

Great Customer Service and Creating measurements in a timely manner.

Cons

The one thing I would like to improve is if there is multiple structures then to break out each individual building on the summary page instead of lumping all the numbers together in one break out. As a contractor this is a hassle because they you have to go back to each of the buildings and measure it by hand on the PDF.

Reasons for Switching to Roofr

Faster and more reliable and less expensive.

Thomas from Ryan’s Roofing

Extensive user

Easy to use, easy to read, inexpensive, good customer relations.

Pros

Initially the cost was worth looking into it. Then the speed of response was an additional plus. Now if we can get them implemented I to the CRM we use, all will be perfect.

Cons

Doesn’t integrate with Crm we use. Some measurements aren’t applied. All have times when measurements are off. We came across two that were same 10 day period and off by @13sq combined. That is a pretty sizable “miss”.

Cost, time

Emily from RoofAdvisor

Makes estimating easy

This is vital to building our estimates and work orders

Pros

It's easy to use the roof drawing tool and pitch tool.

Cons

The photos available are not always clear.

Mario from RÉNOVATION ET TOITURE RPM

ROOFR RULES

Saving time to quote and I no longer haveto go back ro the supplier to get materials beacuse i didnt calculate enough.

Pros

This software saves so much time . I arrive prepared at my clients house with my estimate in hand. Makes it easier to order materials for the roof as well with exactly the right amount of materials for the job.

Cons

I started drawing the roofs myself but , it was time consuming for me so now I have it drawn for me , problem solved.

Cliff from Ferguson Building Corp

Great product

It has been a nice change to the last software we used.

Pros

I enjoy the ease of operation. We get quick turn around on takeoffs so that we can send our proposals and secure the job quicker.

Cons

I would like a built in takeoff process.

Less expensive

CHAD from Roof Maxx of Indy

Easy to use and hit the ground running

Using Roofr has increased our efficiency and organization.

Pros

The best thing about Roofr is how easy it is to get started. You get better and better by using it and there is always the option to have them do it for you. It is easy to use and accessible wherever you have Internet available.

Cons

The quality of images available without having to purchase.

Carrie from Bayfront Roofing and Construction

Happy

It has saved valuable time with estimates.

Pros

accuracy, cost, ease of this program. Andy, their suppose person is always quick to call with solutions.

Cons

I would like it to do surrounding areas.

Juan from Metro Roofing and Remodeling LLC.

You need this software!

Love using it . Very easy to use.

Pros

the price is super competitive and the reports are just as accurate as the more expensive competitors.

Cons

I wish they could do siding reports also.

its cheaper

Roofr is cheaper

Eloy from Galvan Builders Construction

Roofr Review

Roofr is my everyday go to for reports. The ease of use and the professional reports at your fingertips in minutes.

Pros

Ease of Use Able to upload and Draw myself and receive report within seconds Purchase HD images and draw myself Turn around time

Cons

There are a few times that I created my own report and the squares didn’t match up.

Tom from Abernathy

Keep Adding More Metro Areas

Very good and they are very transparent about their weaknesses

Pros

Very complete reports and easy to read

Cons

Only a 50% chance of getting a report. Cannot be a 1st choice at this time

Arlie from Greener Roofing Solutions, LLC

Great Service and Great Product

Pros

Roofr is extremely easy to use, accurate and a great value for the money. Due to the ease of use, I I usually create my own measurement reports with Roofr. However, the few times I have had the system generate the reports for me, the turn around time is usually within an hour or two.

Cons

I work in a rural area so not all addresses have clear imagery to use in creating measurements. However, simply snapping a screenshot of a roof off of google maps and uploading into Roofr works fairly well most of the time.

Jason from RKC Toledo

Best value for the money

Roofr has saved me a ton of money on roof measurements. I have ordered measurements from several other aerial measurement companies for the same roof to compare and the measurements were very close to what Roofr came up with.

Pros

I love that for $10 they will measure the structure and generate a report in 24 hours or less.

Cons

My only complaints are that the flashing amounts are usually wrong. I think they apply step and wall flashing to the chimney. Not a big deal at all.

Reasons for Switching to Roofr

Huge money saver and I wasn't using a lot of the features on Eagleview anyway

Hayden from Dynamic National Roofing

Awesome product!

We love the ease of use and speed of the system. Its been a super experience and we are very happy with everything.

Pros

The cost is amazing as is turn a round times! The accuracy and simplicity of the reports has been really helpful. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been fantastic whenever we have any issues as well.

Cons

All of our needs have been met. Including having early access to being able to pull multi family reports with the new add on. We would love to have a site map built from the multi family report, and or show which building number each report is on the actual reports. Any plans to start offering elevation or wall reports?

Reasons for Switching to Roofr

We switched due to cost and speed.

Robert from C&M Roofing Remodeling

Best Roof Measurements around

Great to work with

Pros

easy really user friendly Exellent service

Cons

no issues with the app,or problems getting issues resolved

Reasons for Switching to Roofr

more effective and user friendly

Grant from Maintenance Brothers

I don’t know

Fantastic

Pros

I like everything about it Quick and easy and cheap

Cons

Nothing I liked everything that’s why I use it

They were to expensive

Kris from ecoMetals, Co.

Great software, highly recommended

Great job!

Pros

Software extremely easy to use. It made our estimating process faster.

Cons

We manufacture metal roofing panels, my only complain is that length are rounded. We would like to have feet and inches lengths displayed to be verified by our installers. I would suggest to use edge colors for length numbers to not confuse them. In my opinion drawing lines should be thicker. Lines are OK for device screen but barely visible in the printouts, especially lightly colored. For report's cover page it would be nice to be allowed to add company's logo and contact info just like in EagleView's reports.

Justin from Justin Richard Roofing

RoofR is straight forward roofing measurements.

it was good!

Pros

ease of use, usually quick return times.

Cons

if you have a high volume of measurements this can get more costly than other orograms cost.

ease of use and cost

Mike from O&M Construction Inc

Better than eagle view

love it, use it everyday

Pros

fast, Less the half the cost of eagle view. actually like 10% of eagle view cost

Cons

some time you have to help with the slope

$

Edijs from Benoit Construction Group LLC

Absolutely must have

Pros

I use it daily. Measuring myself. Easy tools to use.

Cons

Co s are that free maps are not always great picture or at all

Easier to use

Jonathon from UglyRoof.com

Great Product!

Pros

Great product! Must use for all roofing contractors!

Cons

No sub accounts for team of users........

Josh from Eubanks Roofing LLC

Great company and Great customer service.

Im not a computer savvy person, but you don't have to be with this software. Easy to use, great customer service and tech support. Using this software I am able to bid more jobs than I can actually go look at. I would recommend this to every roofing contractor out there. Special Thanks to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for all his help.

Pros

The software is very easy to use . The reports come back very quickly and with all the information that you need in order to bid a job.

Cons

There isn't anything that I can say I didnt like.

Bryan from Settlement Claim Services LLC

Highly recommended!

I use it on all my claims and getting the reports within an hour or a few hours allows me to close a file same day. In my business this is critical to being on my A game.

Pros

The speed and price of the reports are unmatched across the industry. It’s a no brainer to continue using.

Cons

There’s nothing missing so I don’t have any suggestive changes

NA

Reasons for Switching to Roofr

Tired of waiting 24+ hours to get the reports. It caused a backlog of estimates needing completed.

Jeremy from Hixon’s Roofing

Roofr

I’m looking forward to using Roofr more in the future simply because when you have the work volume that we do, we will potentially save thousands annually in satellite measurements.

Pros

I really have nothing but good to say about Roofr. Hixon’s Roofing Mississippi Gulf Coast office has used two other satellite measurement companies in the past and while they do the job just fine, they do not compare to the value that Roofr offers. I love that I have the option to manually measure a roof using Roofr’s technology.

Cons

I’m not sure if it was even Roofr’s issue or a Google maps issue but I had trouble finding the first home that I measured.

Carrie from 2Cool Exteriors Inc

Just switched to Roofr

Very Satisfied

Pros

Roofr is very accurate, because of the price i was able to purchase my regular reports & roofr's to compare. This company is very close to the $100.00 reports that i used to purchase, i have now completely switched over to Roofr & am very happy

Cons

Order the reports as soon as you can, the turn around time is a little longer than i am used too with other companies

Service & Price

Michael from West Texas Lone Star Roofing L

Fast results

Very satisfied.

Pros

I can do roof measurements in 10 minutes versus 24-36 hour turnaround time from the competitors.

Cons

It took me a few times to get comfortable with the software, but there always is a learning curve with a new program.

Simple to use.

Reasons for Switching to Roofr

Turn-araound time and cost.

Diane from Colorado Construction Partners

Review of Roofr

I love the fast response of the report, it allows me to prepare proposals in a day.

Pros

Love the ease of ordering and the inexpensive price.

Cons

If there is more than one building on the report, I would love to have the measurements separated per building.

none

Christy from US ROOF

Great Program

Loved it. Affordable and accurate

Pros

Price is Right for the many jobs we must bid on a daily basis.

Cons

No cons. I was very happy with the service and the measurements.

Jeff from Public Adjusters Group LLC

Additional Features Needed

So far so good. Just needs some tweaking to make it better.

Pros

Ease of Entering Information & turnaround time to receive report

Cons

Need additional information boxes to add Insurance Company name, policy & claim numbers to report. Also to add customization that would include my company name on front page of report

Reasons for Switching to Roofr

Too expensive for the amount of reports we ordered.

Andrew from AJL Select Roofing and Construction

Great price, easy to use, quick turn-around, and awesome customer service!

I am very satisfied with using Roofr to assist my company with roofing estimates!

Pros

I have been using EagleView for my roofing business for the last 3 years. Recently, I switched to Roofr and have been extremely happy with the results. The pricing is much better than EagleView, and I like the fact that you can use their measuring tool to measure roofs yourself without waiting. Even if you choose to let Roofr measure for you, the roof measurement results are sent back in no time. I will be using Roofr going forward from now on.

Cons

I have not had any issues with the Roofr Software.

Reasons for Switching to Roofr

I switched from EagleView to Roofr to reduce my costs and turn-around times for estimates.

Brandon from Mobile Roofing

Easy to use and cheap

Pros

Overall its easy to use and would recommend. I have compared these to eagle views and they are pretty much spot on. Much rather spend $10 on a report than $120+ for the same thing from competitor.

Cons

Measurements are off sometimes to tree coverage. They are pretty cool at getting a refund to you if it doesn’t come Through.

Steve from G.S. WORRELL GROUP INC

Roof Review

Fair, the closing ratio is lower than I would like.

Pros

It's cost-effective to produce roof measurements.

Cons

It's not always possible to record notes against the opportunity/project. It's not possible to change the status of a project as it progresses.

Reasons for Choosing Roofr

Found out about them from a competitor

Randy from Keystone Builders Inc

Roofr is Great!!

terrific especially in multi family measurements

Pros

Easy to use, the people, the product, the accuracy.

Cons

They don't offer siding measurements thats really our only issue

Reasons for Switching to Roofr

We used eagleview exclusively for roofing measurements. Now we use Hover for roofing and siding projects and Roofr on roof only projects.

Phil from Buildaligned

Great reports for the price

Best reports for the price

Pros

Love roof reports for $10 and the turn around time is on par with most expensive reports

Cons

Would like an app, text to order, or another easier way to order on the go

Cheaper

PATRICIA from WELDUN Roofing

ACCURATE AND AFFORDABLE

I have used other similar services before and this is by far the best for turnaround time and price.

Pros

The reports come back quickly, are accurate and quite affordable.

Cons

I always LOOK at the actual roof to be sure the pitch is accurate. It usually is.

Reasons for Switching to Roofr

The other service wasn't dependable and the cost was more expensive

Monica from Blue Nail Enterprises LLC

Roofr is a Time Saver

Pros

Ease of use, time saver, professional reports for making proposals & creating estimates. Everyone on our team loves it.

Cons

Ready for the automation of distributing bulk purchased credits to team members. This would save time for both myself & Roofr employees who have to do it manually at this time.

Renato from Marques Group LLC

Good measurements

Saves time and generates a very professional looking report for the customer.

Pros

Perfect measurements Fast turn around Great pricing

Cons

Nothing really to complain about, but bulking price would be good.