Browse Workiz Reviews

Oleg from FIX Appliances CA

Excellent development team.

We can provide you over the phone more details of our experience from our technicians.

Pros

Interface, excellent for appliance repair industry. "Custom fields" option is great. "Product and service" is very good.

Cons

Missing user guide. I wish to get more changes in CRM soft for our needs.

Response from Workiz

Replied April 2021

We do have an amazing dev team! We just launched a new academy, highly recommended for new employees and clients. Check it out here: https://www.workiz.com/academy/

Octavia from The Right Choice Pros

Our Moving business is running more efficiently than ever!

Workiz has been a great asset to our business with ease of use between the office and the techs, scheduling & mapping the job, contacting customers using the Workiz phone and invoicing/billing. This software has reduced the amount of multiple software & apps to 1, nothing is more efficient than that!!!

Pros

Integration of the software with our business was extremely easy! This software has helped our moving business streamline information to our techs with ease and efficiency; it dramatically reduced misinformation, errors & helps to get last minute changes our quickly.

Cons

Customization of our documents is not as efficient, it would help to have our already established documents translated using PDF's instead of having to re-create the documents needed. There is some issues when viewing job reports in the filter results - when you have selected the dates, then select a job within those dates and want to review other jobs in the same selected dates you must re-select the dates, there is no option to keep that same selection of dates. This can be time consuming when verifying jobs for payroll, techs & hours.

Reasons for Choosing Workiz

Workiz has it all and works extremely well for our moving business.

Reasons for Switching to Workiz

To reduce the amount of misinformation or lack of information & to reduce per transaction % on sales.

Response from Workiz

Replied June 2021

Thanks Octavia. We love working with moving companies like yours and are excited by your great review. We've updated the product team with your feedback. Thanks!

Philip from Alliance Garage and Gates

Mediocre at best

I would say overall would never come back to utilize the service. I've utilized plenty of different softwares and this used to be great when it was SendAjob but since the transition to Workiz. You guys fall short and don't meet our needs. Maybe a one man show and or someone who doesn't need detailed, efficient workflow.

Pros

It seemed like a great software that would be able to customized to our needs. They used to be "SendAJob." When they were the service was great and flowed well.

Cons

The cons can go on and on. Very hard to distinguish the schedule. if you need a client with multiple properties and sub addresses this is the worst software I have ever encountered for such client management. The card processing wasn't efficient. the technical team when needed would only answer very generic and not try to create solutions.

Reasons for Choosing Workiz

I chose Workiz due to at the time it was or seemed to be the best fit however it is not. Stay away from this software. Its just a headache

Reasons for Switching to Workiz

Fieldedge had become glitchy and slow. Didn't work well on the app and slowed down productivity.

Response from Workiz

Replied April 2021

Sorry to hear you didn't like it Philip. We're always listening to our clients and we want to thank you for submitting this review. We're making Workiz even more robust this year. We've just launched an update to our CC payments and we're soon launching more automations for owners of larger businesses as yourselves. Check out another software and share with us your experience. No software is perfect but we're sure we can beat our competition... Would love it if you gave us another shot soon :-)

Adrian from A-Breasy Assembly & Services

It Helps!

I do love the software. If they can work out those few minor things, then I would say it is the perfect software. Overall, I'm pretty satisfied with it.

Pros

I like the scheduling feature, and sales tracking feature the most. It saves me time.

Cons

The app does not always display the unit number for apartments without having to go through 2 screens to get to it. When your phone lags, it's frustrating. Scrolling through the calendar in the phone app can be challenging. If you scroll past a certain dat, you cannot easily scroll backwards, you have to drop down the calendar to go back to the date.

Reasons for Choosing Workiz

They did not offer me a free trial to test it.

Response from Workiz

Replied June 2021

Come for the scheduling, stay for everything else :-) thanks Adrian!

Beverly from Rain Gutter Specialists

WorkIz is a game changer!

After testing out a few other client/job platforms, WorkIz turned out to be head and shoulders above the rest. The customer service people are super-responsive to input, are easy to reach, and take care of their clients. Highly recommend!!

Pros

Being able to have client/job information at our fingertips has transformed how our business is able to function. Before Workiz, job & client information, as well as job scheduling, was a manual process. With WorkIz, every one on our staff, from people in the office to staff out in the field, is able to access job & client information from their phones or laptops. Sending estimates to clients has enabled us to add photos and other information with our quotes. This has really set us apart from our competitors. Online payment capability is a real plus, as some clients don't feel comfortable sharing their credit card information.

Cons

Search feature isn't as good as I'd like, but still better than the manual system we had prior to WorkIz. I wish there were a more streamlined process for setting up one account for repeat clients with multiple jobs. WorkIz has improved this somewhat in the past year, and I hope they will continue to do so. Would LOVE to be able to enter more than one email address on the main client page.

Reasons for Choosing Workiz

The other products we tried were too time-consuming, ill-designed for our type of small business or just plain overwhelming to use. WorkIz is the perfect fit for our business. We are able to combine customer estimates, billing and scheduling all into one product/platform.

Reasons for Switching to Workiz

QuickBooks was a nightmare to use! Very poor customer service and not easily adapted to our company's needs.

Response from Workiz

Replied April 2021

Thanks Beverly! We're keeping improving with time and our product team just got a whole lot bigger. Stay tuned for more feature updates!

Noam from Quick Nick's Cleaning

Honest Review for Workiz

I have been using Workiz for over 5 years and initially, it was hard to transition from paper invoicing... But today, I can't go without it. This software will do everything you need to run your business professionally. It has many innovative features that help grow and differentiate from others

Pros

Easy to use, has many features such as call masking, call recorder, automatic text and email notifications for the clients with reminders, online booking

Cons

I wish they would allow notifications to work for past clients... This way, I can send auto reminders to re-clean

Reasons for Choosing Workiz

I liked the price better and at the time, they had really cool features that the others didn't.

Response from Workiz

Replied June 2021

Thanks Noam! Such a pleasure having you as a customer. Based on your feedback, you're going to love a new feature we're about to release during the summer...

Dawn from Will's Mobile Auto Headliners, LLC

Impressed

its been great. I have bumped into a couple issue and became stuck. I text the team and was able to get the problem solved.

Pros

I was literally working out of notebooks. I found myself getting lost and loosing potential customers. Scheduling things was a nightmare and very time consuming. With Workiz, I no longer have to have a note book except to take notes. I can keep all my customers in one spot and get to them at the drop of a hat. I can see the schedule and where appointment are and place more work during that day based on what is already going on. I can keep track of dealerships that are being billed and notifiy them when I haven't get a payment in a timely fashion. The communication with my customers is much easier as I can have all forms of communication in their folder. A cusotmer has already told me that we are very organized. That's a good feeling.

Cons

Not much, some fields are a little redundant but I am still learning the ins and outs of what can and can't not be done. it will come with time. OH, it can be slow to upload sometime. but that could be my internet speed.

Reasons for Choosing Workiz

Time. I hopped on a trail and with in a few days I was doing what I needed to do. I was still exploring Jobber and could get to that point with them.

Response from Workiz

Replied June 2021

Thanks for sharing your story Dawn! We're happy your customers see the value too!

Sebastien from Iconic Garage Door Services

Industry: Building Materials

By far the best software on the market

Amazing!

Pros

How easy it is to use, it keep us ontrack, ontime, and very organized!

Cons

inventory management part has major flaws

Reasons for Choosing Workiz

Workiz had all the features nd more compared to others without the thousands of set up costs and additional fees. Infact a year after I had been using Workiz I was contacted by service titan and they wanted to do a demo. After showing the service titan the workiz software the rep agreed that they couldn't compete with workiz and didn't have the features that workiz offered. I have signed up three friends companies to workiz and they all love it too!!

Response from Workiz

Replied June 2021

We agree, we are the best! But it's better when our clients say that :-)

April from Anytime Cleaning Services

Great product if you own a cleaning service!

My over all experience with this software for daily dispatching of jobs and also invoicing has been good.

Pros

I like that any of my workers can send an "On My Way" text message to the customer all thru the Mobile App.

Cons

The fact that it only shows a "Tech Confirmation" for only one tech per job, even though your able to add additional techs to the job.

Reasons for Switching to Workiz

Workiz allowed me to have more Users for the same price as Jobber was charging.

Response from Workiz

Replied August 2020

Hi April, we're glad to have Anytime Cleaning Services on the Workiz team! Thanks for your feedback regarding tech confirmations, we'll take this to our product team and keep you updated regarding further solutions.

Mark from Prescott Cleaning Crew

Honest review

My overall experience has been good

Pros

Easy to use for me and employees, and taking apyments.

Cons

How difficult wepay is to setup and percentage they charge for cards.

Reasons for Choosing Workiz

We already use it with our other business and we are happy

Response from Workiz

Replied June 2021

Thanks Mark, we really appreciate it! We love working with cleaning companies like yours!

Richard from Roof Rejuvenate

Excellent product, excellent features, Awesome customer service, Great prices. We are fairly new with Workiz, but loving it so far.

Pros

The modern technology that is built right in such as 2-way texting, notifications, email, automation. The App is amazing and full of almost everything the desktop offers. It has a built-in full phone system to call customers from and to receive calls and records all communication with every lead/client that calls. They have built-in CC processing payments, online booking tools, online chatbot features that can also serve as a booking tool.

Cons

They have a "Leads" feature you can turn on so for a company like myself who does all estimates a lead is where about 90% of the communications occur, but you can't set notifications and text alerts to clients when they are in the lead status. This should be updated and hopefully will be. Once a lead becomes a Job or someone that owes you the money you have full range to communicate with them via text, email, and auto-notifications. This works great for a service business that doesn't do many estimates and only sets up service appointments for service work, but not so much for a company using Leads and doing estimates.

Reasons for Choosing Workiz

Features, Technology, Open API features, Very simple UI/UX, pricing was average compared to the others.

Reasons for Switching to Workiz

We wanted more modern technologies that were built-in so we didn't need to have a bunch of additional integrations that may or may not communicate well with each other.

Response from Workiz

Replied April 2021

Great review Richard - we really appreciate it! Feedback noted and will be shared with our product team.

Zachary from Junk Doctors/Junk Removal Authority

Quick Software

Overall the software does what I need it to do very well with a couple of exceptions. The software is quick and efficient to get my tasks accomplished.

Pros

Learning the software was pretty quick and simple. I love how fast the software and how booking the job is all on the same page. Being able to add pictures to each job is great. I like being able to assign the job to a technician and it turns the color of that technician. It makes dispatching simple. The reports are also another wonderful feature that makes it easier to determine job numbers.

Cons

I do not like how you cannot block off the schedule for a specific metro. We have three metros at Junk Doctors (Greensboro, Charlotte, Raleigh) and I am not able to just block off Charlotte without blocking off Raleigh and Greensboro. This leads to over scheduling issues for us. The QuickBooks transfer has not been very smooth on our end. We are having to manually enter most of our transactions into QB's.

Reasons for Switching to Workiz

We were looking for a software that was quicker and offered more features. Also with our call center getting big we needed the ability to switch from company to company quicker.

Response from Workiz

Replied July 2020

Hi Zackary, Thanks for your review. It's been great to have Junk Doctors on the team! We're very happy to hear that you are happy with the software. Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding QuickBooks and the metro areas, we'll definitely be sharing this with the product team.

John from Akins Garage Door Service

Simple and affotdable

It helps us know where are techs are at and how long they will be there, the automatic review request, We are logging our tines of srrival, departure and mileage. There are great as one they offer as your company grows.

Pros

My technicians are old school and want everything on paper but this software made it so easy for them to do. Our productivity increased and so did out customer base and I believe it had a lot to do with this software and keeping us organized, ,,Thank you Workiz!!!!!!

Cons

Yes, I have trouble understanding the estimate vs job input.

Reasons for Choosing Workiz

Service Titan seemed ok but I liked Workiz better.

Reasons for Switching to Workiz

House Call Pro is great software but we just didn't like the extra $2 a service call charge for every job. That was too much in our opinion.

Response from Workiz

Replied August 2020

Hi John, thanks so much for your outstanding review. It's incredible to hear that your productivity and customer base has increased after you started using Workiz! Akins Garage Door Service has been a great addition to our team, and we're here for anything that you need. In regards to your comment about the estimate vs. job input, we'd like to see how we can help you out. Please reach out to your account manager and she will be happy to take you through it! Thanks again for your review.

Tony from Appliance 911

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Great support team and very intuitive interface

Great support team. Very responsive. I've communicated with them often and they never disappoint. Extremely helpful.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use Workiz. It's intuitive. Other programs really make doing simple task overly complicated with too many clicks and screen jumping. Workiz keeps it simple and also rich in features. I especially love the ability to automatically send text messages to my customers depending on the status of their work order. I work in the Appliance Repair industry and this platform works well for me.

Cons

There are some quirks like but being able to add commas or periods to certain custom fields, but the development team is always updating the app and improving it. So far every bug I've reported has been fixed.

Reasons for Choosing Workiz

The UI is very intuitive. I didn't feel confused when learning how to use it. The workflow makes sense, making it easy to use.

Reasons for Switching to Workiz

Workiz has certain features that Jobber doesn't, like the ability to send auto text messages.

Response from Workiz

Replied August 2020

Hi Tony, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! It's always great to hear when our customers are satisfied with our software. Regarding the quirks, we are always happy to hear your feedback and make improvements accordingly. Keep them coming! :)

Michele from PunchList Professionals

WorkIz Review from PunchList Professionals

We started using this software as we developed our business. Workiz has been an integral part of building our business. It has allowed us to keep our customer information, job, scheduling, invoicing and payments in one system.

Pros

It is easy to enter someone as a lead, create a job related to that lead, then generate an estimate and eventually schedule the work if the estimate is accepted. We've gotten a lot better at utilizing the features of the software as we've gotten more comfortable. I love that we can manage our workflow and invoice directly from the same system. Plus being able to accept online payments helps us with billing.

Cons

They've made several changes I had hoped for. It's now easier to track a tech's time on the job, and the change to WePay has been good for us. I do wish there was an easier way to job cost within the software. We are a lot better at using the time tracking tool, but I'd like an easier way to track materials costs.

Reasons for Choosing Workiz

I thought it had a more comprehensive approach to what we wanted to do and more ability to customize it.

Response from Workiz

Replied August 2020

Michele, you just made our day! :) Thanks for the great review and we're happy that PunchList Professionals joined the Workiz team. It's great to hear you're enjoying the features. Thanks for your comment about the job cost, we will pass this on to the product team. If you have specific suggestions you can always reach out to your account manager, we'd love to hear your feedback!

Jason from Local Solutions

Send A Job Review

Very happy with all aspects of the service so far, seems like everyone is on point and ready to help. Reduced the monthly payment rate during the plague without having to even ask(who does that), unlike most companies I deal with on various front's. I ask a lot of annoying questions and everyone has been answered professionally and thoroughly. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has had to deal with the brunt of my ongoing stupidity and is constantly been very welcoming and quickly able to resolve my issues everytime. Extremely knowledgable, without doubt, the best support possible. Thank you endlessly!

Pros

Very clean user interface and logically laid out very well. Haven't had any downtime or major headaches, things keep rolling along smoothly thanks!

Cons

Importing contacts was impossible despite valid attempts from staff to help. The only option, in the end, was to manually input over 2k contacts by hand.

Reasons for Choosing Workiz

Told me you wouldn't share or sell my customers data at all. UI. Cost.

A dream Features and pricing

Response from Workiz

Replied August 2020

Hi Jason, thank you very much for your great review. Glad to hear that Workiz has been a smooth ride for you and that you've gotten such great support from our team! Regarding importing contacts, I'm sorry to hear - we'll pass your comments over to our product team. In addition, feel free to reach out to Anna should you have any questions or need any support in the future.

Carmelo from Shamrock C & C Inc

Excellent Features

It has helped me organize my clients and keep track of the field

Pros

Routing is made easy with the map. Easy to Keep track of Clients .

Cons

It works well with the browser but the app is not that good. When using from a tablet you can only use it vertically and are not able to turn the screen horizontal.

Service Titan is pricy

Reasons for Switching to Workiz

I dint like the map in Housecall pro

Response from Workiz

Replied April 2021

Hi Carmelo. Thanks for the great review. We're putting a lot of manpower now on getting the app even better. Stay tuned for more updates!

Melinda from Freedom First Energy

Works great for our company

I really like most of the features, I've explored many options for appointment scheduling and although I do think Workiz is quite expensive, it does get the job done.

Pros

I like the ease of use as far as inputing the information and the fact it helps locate the specific address with correct spelling. I like the fact it links to maps as well.

Cons

I do not like that on my cell phone I can't look at the schedule while scheduling an appointment, it makes it difficult at time to not double book a time slot. I also don't like it doesn't automatically refresh, if I keep the app open all day and continue to book appointments then I'll most likely be double booking time slots, after each booking I have to close the app to ensure this doesn't occur.

Reasons for Switching to Workiz

My business partner had experience with Workiz and convinced me to switch.

Response from Workiz

Replied August 2020

Hi Melinda, thanks so much for your review! Happy to hear that you enjoy our maps and tracking feature. Our goal is to help our customers be successful and grow, so it's great to hear your feedback about scheduling and the features you would like to have. We'll be sharing this with the team.

Victor from Fix It Appliance Repair LLC

Really good app!

As single contractor the option of people scheduling online and me getting all the info with calendar and remainders is a game changer. I can be on the road and the system is my “ secretary “. I think polishing some things will make this application a success for any small to midsize business.

Pros

Chatbot integration and online booking is my favorite part. Easy to integrate with website and most importantly I can interact live with customer if needed. Validation of address is another great tool for scheduling new customers, link to gps system (Waze, Maps,Google maps)is a great tool. System allows you to keep track of tax collections, easy system once you get familiar with. Credit Card processing is very easy and no issues between accounts (money is always there after the 2 days period). Invoices via text or email with option to pay online is also a plus.

Cons

It’s a little confusing to process of crediting money previously collected back into a given quote plus in the final invoice “ customer invoice “ the software will account the credit back but will not show it listed for people to see. The calendar on the chatbot should be highlighted for available slots or takeaway slots already taken.

Reasons for Choosing Workiz

Chatbot/team response to my questions/ price.

Response from Workiz

Replied April 2021

Thanks Victor for this great reviews. We're working on making the credit card processing much easier. A release is coming in a few weeks. Thanks for also mentioning the chatbot, we're super proud of it!

AVIRAM from Garage Service Co

Industry: Building Materials

Great dispatching software

I had a great experience with Workiz, when i needed help or guidance they were very quick to respond and solve any issue.

Pros

I have been with workiz for over 4 years now, since their name was send a job. They developed an easy to use software to manage Jobs, Technicians and the business as a whole. It makes sending estimates out to customers super convenient. I highly recommend Workiz

Cons

There were some Glitches with the software before ,but it seems like Workiz has worked and still working on constantly improving their services

Reasons for Choosing Workiz

Price and quality of product

Response from Workiz

Replied April 2021

Thanks Aviram for being a loyal client. We got better over time, and we have to thank you and other clients for ongoing feedback and advice.

Deron from Aerations Plus LLC

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

This is a great product for scheduling, lead & Job creation, estimates and invoicing.

It's great for scheduling and support is always great and helpful.

Pros

The ability to schedule jobs and have my clients and field technicians notified by text or email to confirm back.

Cons

the CRM portion of the client management is not great. It's not fluid. I want the ability to use it like I am flipping through an electronic database and it is slow and doesn't allow me to go by record or by sale date. I do a lot of phone cross selling and this program doesn't help me.

Reasons for Choosing Workiz

Because we felt it was much better for scheduling and we were right.

Response from Workiz

Replied April 2021

Thanks Deron for sharing this very positive review. I'll share your feedback about the CRM with our product team.

Chad from Cornerstone Locksmith

Industry: Public Safety

Why Workiz is great for my Business.

Overall I like workiz. It is a great addition to my business.

Pros

Workiz is a great place for me to bill my customers and track who has paid and who has not. It is also great for scheduling jobs, although I don't schedule much work in advance. It syncs with quick books and one of the best features is I can track my sales tax with out any kind of a hassle.

Cons

Maybe it's just me but occasionally I have trouble finding old invoices or jobs. Also sometimes when I enter an item to go on the invoice it disappears after entering more items. For example I will put in a service call for $50.00 and then sell a product for $25.00 it will give me a running total of $75.00 but then sometimes when I enter another item All the above disappear and I will be left with the one item I just entered. I have talked to tech about it but either they don't believe me or it is so random there is no way to track it.

Response from Workiz

Replied August 2020

Thanks for the review, Chad! :) We're so glad that you've had a great experience with Workiz. In regards to finding old invoices, we're sorry that you've had any trouble. Our account managers are here to help you manage the software, so please always feel free to reach out if you have any issues!

John from JM Installation

Work is is a fantastic app

I love the program and they are continually improving it

Pros

It has all of the tools that I need to run my service business. Technicians can easily access their daily job site calendars and all pertinent information.

Cons

There is no editable PDF forms available. I would like to see the ability to add editable PDF documents.

Reasons for Choosing Workiz

The program seemed very easy to set up and use. It’s very user-friendly

Price and ease-of-use

Response from Workiz

Replied August 2020

Hi John, thank you very much for your review! Our goal is to make Workiz as easy as possible to use for service businesses, so we're really happy to hear that it has all of the tools you need to run your business! Regarding the editable PDF forms, have you tried using our customizable documents? You can reach out to your account manager and she will be happy to walk you through editing your forms in the app.

Kim from Window & Siding Outlet

Not a software like it~

We are loving Workiz. It has been a great solution for us!

Pros

I have been shopping out software for over a year. Workiz integrates modern technology with functionality like no other programs have. If you are looking to automate your workflows and keep your customers informed with 2-Way Text messaging capabilities - look no further!

Cons

Some things that our industry needed was not available; however, Workiz is very interested in hearing our ideas and often takes them to their implementation team to be added! So wonderful to have a software company that listens to it's client's feedback and actually DOES something about it.

Reasons for Choosing Workiz

Couldn't even find another company that would come close to the two-way messaging features that coordinate with each customer profile. That alone made us switch!

Reasons for Switching to Workiz

We were using multiple software solutions to accomplish what Workiz can do all in one.

Response from Workiz

Replied August 2020

Thanks for your great review, Kim! We're so happy to have Window & Sliding Outlet on the Workiz team. We appreciate your feedback and always enjoy hearing your ideas about new features!

Julien from Sturdy Doors

Excellent for Contractors with Dispatch

Price us very competitive against other providers and in general for what we are getting. Scheduling, invoicing and dispatch are all solved in this platform.

Pros

The software is a great communication tool between the office the teams in the field and most important the client. Scheduling is a very easy and offers a clear view of the daily and weekly plan.

Cons

Waiting for them to provide MMS capabilities.

Reasons for Choosing Workiz

Pricing and ease of use. Customer support.

Response from Workiz

Replied August 2020

You just made our day Julien! :) It's been a pleasure serving Sturdy Doors and we're so glad to hear that you are happy with Workiz!

Campbell from The Junk Jockey

Life Changing Software for Service Industry business

Amazing!!!

Pros

This software is amazing for any company having trouble with scheduling, reviving reviews, keeping track of sales, viewing Client actions, any good many other pros! I would recommend Workiz to any service provider.

Cons

Some bugs, dev team could be adding more features. Better GPS tracking we had to purchase a separate tracking device because it was so insufficient.

Reasons for Switching to Workiz

Setmore did not have half of the integrations and features workiz has

Response from Workiz

Replied April 2021

Thanks for the review Campbell. We're learning a lot from our clients and love getting feedback from smart young service pros as yourself. We'll share the feedback with our product team.

Jocelyn from MasterTech Furniture Repair

I love this software

I was using a different software for organization previously. I was always needing to make "workarounds." This software fits every unique need we have. I researched for months - tried numerous trials, none worked like this one. As long as we're in business, we'll be with this software.

Pros

It makes my life SO much easier to organize! There are boxes for everything. The software is so customizable that I can't think of a single scenario or service business that it wouldn't work for.

Cons

Well, nothing... everything I've ever suggested or requested has been added.

Reasons for Choosing Workiz

Superior in so many ways... plus customizable. You can shape it into just about any scheduling need, commission, hourly billing, you name it!

Response from Workiz

Replied August 2020

Hi Jocelyn, we appreciate your great review! It's a pleasure to serve MasterTech Furniture Repair and we're happy that Workiz has made everything easier to organize for you. Glad that you are pleased with our response to your requests. We will always take your suggestions seriously! :)

Erich from Gateway Garage Door Solutions

Easy To Use and Learn!

We have been able to organize and keep track of our products, as well as organize our scheduling with WorkIz.

Pros

What we have liked most about WorkIz is how easy it is to navigate. It is customizable, quick and helps with organization.

Cons

What I would say we have had the most trouble with is customer support. Just not able to get in touch for hours or even until the next day.

Reasons for Choosing Workiz

Customizable and easiest to navigate.

Response from Workiz

Replied June 2021

Hey Erich. Happy you see the value in Workiz and we appreciate the great review. Your comment was shared with the support team as we should be better. Please call us at 855-790-7363

Lonnie from Desert Mountain Water LLC

Great Service Software

Our overall experience with Wirkiz has been very positive and they are working on continuous improvements for software. There are always tying to make it work better.

Pros

I found this software to be very easy to set up and implement for organization. After we set up a few settings and loaded some products we were up and running within a couple of days. We were able to implement the software and training with no problems.

Cons

We would like the ability to see a product photo of in the software and we would like to have the option to send out PDF attachments not just a picture/

Reasons for Choosing Workiz

As a small company we looked at all the options and I liked the customer service (Tech Support) and pricing. These 2 factors made our decision to purchase.

Response from Workiz

Replied August 2020

Hi Lonnie, thanks for your review! It's been great to have Desert Mountain Water LLC on the team. We're very happy that you found Workiz easy to use. Regarding your feedback about the product photo and PDF attachments, thanks for your comments, we'll absolutely pass it on to the product team.

Muhammadalibek from aplus appliance repair

crm

workiz got all utilities what needed for any type of service provider. You can make transaction send a bill or set up schedule and track your workers , also you can attach work phone number so you wont get disturbed afterhours. Good app good design usefull in all aspects.

Pros

i liked that i can control everything in one app. Like processing payments calling customer , having an automatic calculator for salary of worker and so on many of features.

Cons

having option to see my customer address and worker location schedule on map. let say in my case its appliance repair company and my technician has to visit from 1 to 10 customer per day and it would be great if he could to see his schedule on map and know his route , like where he will start and finish.

Response from Workiz

Replied June 2021

Thanks Muhammadalibek! Our product team got a lot from reading this review. More updates coming later this year...

Rick from CleanForce

All In One Field Service Software

Great software. Value for money. Well set up, easy to use.

Pros

Integration, Phone system, Remote access for administrators through app

Cons

Price is higher than the old one but it's worth it

Pricing, Phone, Integration

Workiz worked better

Response from Workiz

Replied April 2021

Thanks Rick for this awesome review! According to our research, clients report a 22% increase in revenue once they start using Workiz. Clear ROI :-)

Yehuda from EMS Locksmith Services

Great CRM for service business

As mentioned in the pros section above overall I think it's a great service business software, especially for small and growing businesses.

Pros

I love the calling features, the dashboard is really easy to use, I love the customizable options, the reports are great but they can do a little better with balances, overall its a great sofware.

Cons

The mobile app is a bit limited, especially for dispatch use, notifications don't really come through well on my iPhone 12 even though my notification settings are on. I'm guessing it's more tailored to field techs.

Response from Workiz

Replied June 2021

We love working with growing service businesses like yours Yehuda. Thanks!

Renee from RC AIR CONDITIONING & HEATING, INC.

WorkIz for HVAC Company

We just integrated the Commission feature and it is a big timesaver.

Pros

The integration process was very simple and so far, our technicians have adapted to the app. It is great having our customer base in one place and a history of previous jobs so we can look back and make an educated diagnosis.

Cons

I do not like that I can't delete jobs when needed. Also, sometimes it's tedious going all the way back when I'm trying to research something and I have to start all over again.

Reasons for Choosing Workiz

We compared features that we would utilize and the cost and Workiz was a better fit.

Response from Workiz

Replied June 2021

Thanks Renee. We love working with HVAC companies like yours and we're happy to see you love the commission feature! We've shared your product feedback with the product team.

Skylar from Rack n Roll Billiards

Industry: Furniture

It has been great for my small business

It has streamlined our scheduling

Pros

I like that the drivers for my company can just touch a button and have directions to their job locations. Our customers love the reminders and notifications.

Cons

I have suggested a couple of times that they add functionality for businesses like mine who need to add 2 locations for a single job. We are a business that often relocates large items and it would be nice if I could add the pickup address and the delivery address on the job screen. I can't justify another $80 a month to get the plan that allows for custom fields. I had issues integrating with Quickbooks so I don't use it for invoicing.

Response from Workiz

Replied August 2020

Thanks for the review Skylar! We're happy to hear that Workiz has been great for your small business. Knowing that your customers love our features is amazing, thanks for sharing! We really appreciate your feedback regarding the 2 locations for a single job and will absolutely pass it on to our product team.

Bryan from Bethesda Chimney

Industry: Utilities

AWESOME PROGRAM FOR SERVICE COMPANY!

Pros

The functionality and capabilities of Workiz are much better than many of the other stuff out there. What makes Workiz so much better than the other guys is how you can customize it to do exactly what you want it to do. Custom notifications, custom jobs, custom tags, custom everything. I Love Workiz and am grateful that I found it!

Cons

None that I can think of. Workiz does pretty much everything we want.

Response from Workiz

Replied August 2020

Wow! Thanks Bryan. We are so happy to hear that you are satisfied with Workiz and that we are helping your business grow. It's a pleasure to serve you and we appreciate your support!

Donald from Don Fuller's Appliance Repair

solo

great every time

Pros

i like the online booking feature the best, it give my customers the flexibility to book a service order at there convenience and saves me time.

Cons

i would like to see faster navigation and integration

Reasons for Choosing Workiz

Better solution for my business

Reasons for Switching to Workiz

The on line booking was not real time.

Response from Workiz

Replied April 2021

Isn't our online booking the best? We know how important it is, especially as times are changing. Thanks Don!

Karen from Chattanooga Interpreting, LLC

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Organization and Communication

I handle a slow flow of incoming work assignments. WorkIZ can handle organizing and managing assignments that are stand alone as well as ongoing assignments. Customer service is quick to respond to my needs, and over the years, I have seen them implement a few of my suggestions.

Pros

WorkIZ really keeps all of our job assignments organized. We can see exactly all the information that we need and the status of the job. We can quickly and easily communicate with our team and our customers within the app, and I copy and paste job related text messages into the notes for the related job. WorkIZ helps me keep all the information about the jobs in one location.

Cons

The iphone app is limiting in function. As a work around, I just use safari to log into WorkIZ from my phone, and then I have access to all of the functions.

Response from Workiz

Replied June 2021

Thanks Karen! We're happy Workiz helps you organize your business in one place. We'll share your feedback on the app with the product team.

George from Wall-Teq Computers & Electronics LLC

Workiz

Great so far but the client portal would make life more easy

Pros

I had several issues with contractors and employees with clients projects and job performance and getting deliverables. But since I started using Workiz, I have been able to track techs location on site, pay for exact time spent on site, get client deliverables while tech is on site and many more troubles have been taken off my head.

Cons

Workiz needs to include a feature that allows software to send emails to client and allows client to see where work orders or deliverables status are. This will help build more confidence and relation with client and not just the user.

GPS tracking

Response from Workiz

Replied April 2021

Thanks George! Stay tuned for a few product updates that are going to knock your socks off!

Bobby from JDog Junk Removal and Hauling

Awesome App

Overall, I love this app and enjoy using it.

Pros

I really enjoy how easy it is to use. Whether I am on my phone or on the computer, I can add, edit or close out a job with ease.

Cons

I'd say the only thing I don't like is that when I fix someones address or email from my phone app, it doesn't save.

Response from Workiz

Replied June 2021

Thanks Bobby! We love working with you and the entire JDOG franchise!

John from Elite Appliance Repair

Appliance Repair

Pros

Customers repeatedly tell me they like the reminders and ease in which to book appointments compared to other local appliance repair companies. For myself, I like the scheduling reminders and at a glance daily scheduling.

Cons

The app is a little flakey sometimes where it won't save comments or finance items. As a user I have had it remove all payment data when I was only trying to clear one incorrect entry. I have stopped using the app entirely and just use the website.

Response from Workiz

Replied August 2020

John, we've been so glad to have Elite Appliance Repair with Workiz! It's great to hear your customers are enjoying the reminders and find it easy to book appointments. It's been great to see the growth that Elite has experienced! Thanks for your comments about the app, we'll share them with our product team. If you have any issues or questions regarding the app (or anything else), our account managers are always here to help!

Michael from Space Makers Junk Removal

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Workiz team is great

Pros

I like the ease of use. It's a simple format and if you use it to full potential, you can really micro manage a lot of the aspects to your company that could otherwise slip through the cracks. The support team is wonderful. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been a life saver and we have access to the support team even out on the job.

Cons

I would like to see further development into the app features. There's a lot of info that's available on the webpage that you don't really have access to in the app. I do see a certain functionality to it but as an owner, sometimes I just want to check the reports and everything when I'm out and about and thinking about my company's system.

Response from Workiz

Replied April 2021

Thanks Michelle. You're right, we decided to double down our efforts on the app for 2021. Look forward for some exciting updates in the coming months!

Donald from Don Fuller’s ApplianceRepair

ApplianceRepair

Pros

The booking schedule platform Mack’s it easy for the customers

Cons

I sometimes would like to add a task at a fair cost

Response from Workiz

Replied June 2021

Thanks Don, thank you for choosing us for your business!

john from everyonelovesair

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Great tool

If you use hcp or any other, give workiz a shot, you will be glad you did.

Pros

Customer support, innovation, easy to use, no unwanted ad ons

Cons

None

Reasons for Choosing Workiz

I gave them a shot after I saw an ad on fb. Good decision to switch.

Reasons for Switching to Workiz

Ad ons and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of company doesn't tell the truth!!

Response from Workiz

Replied April 2021

Thanks John - glad to have you onboard!

Joshua from Locksmith Plus, Inc.

Needs work or the old system back

Before the update I was very happy with it, worked smoother, very little issues, layout was better. Not a big fan of this new system.

Pros

clicking address in quick edit and bring up google maps, tags option in quick edit, ability to edit columns.

Cons

So much wrong with it. Very glitchy, frustrating having the entire job page open when you click just a mm away from the job id and just in general clicking anywhere on the job will open it is frustrating, call recordings are places in an inconvenient place in quick edit, it is COMPLETELY unorganized, you have to click sub status in in-progress EVERY TIME in order to organize your jobs where before it was organized automatically. Same with submitted, very unorganized and list of jobs starts from oldest to newest so you have to click 'date and time' column to reorganize it every time. Messaging system is terrible and always says i have unread messages when I dont. Also only way to know if you have new message is if you see the red 'unread' its not colored darker or have the little yellow dot next to the name which was helpful. The new update is terrible to work with. old system was 100x better.

Response from Workiz

Replied June 2021

Hi Joshua. We're sorry to read you don't like our latest features. We'll make sure someone calls you in the following days to see how we could be of help.

Tamra from NON-Stop Lovksmith

Quick and Easy

Its ease of use is user-friendly cuts down on training time as it guides you through the program.

Pros

I can keep track of all techs and the incoming jobs as well as closings

Cons

Glitches and wait time for support when an issue occurs, can be a bit long.

Reasons for Choosing Workiz

The cost was a big factor. and the amount of added employees is quick

Cost-effective

Response from Workiz

Replied June 2021

Thanks Tamra! We will look into your comment with our support team. We're committed to provide fast and high quality support.

James from Original Shutter Man

A software does growing as I grow my business

From the first day I saw using it I’ll start making money faster organizing my business better set my goals able to have all my information for my customers right at the palm of my hand I love it

Pros

A software growing as I grow my business I was very impressed software is easy to use very friendly and I have recommended to several of my contract friends

Cons

There’s nothing that I don’t like about the software it works

Reasons for Switching to Workiz

The app is better pricing is better easy to contact someone if you have a problem attack and it’s a growing company and I’m a grown company so I want to grow with the company does growing and appreciate my business and Workiz does that.

Response from Workiz

Replied April 2021

Thanks james! We're super excited Workiz is helping you grow your business and make more money $$$

Sara from PDQ Locksmith LLC

Software Utilization

Dispatching calls, updating jobs submitting invoices.

Pros

The service features are for my industry, Locksmith.

Cons

The sync with Quickbooks could be much better.

Response from Workiz

Replied August 2020

Thanks for your feedback Sara! We're glad to hear that you enjoy the service features. Regarding the sync with Quickbooks, we'd love to hear more specific feedback so that we can improve your experience. Feel free to reach out to your account manager with the details so that we can understand how to help out.

Emily from USA complete security

Workiz

Pros

Very easy to enter jobs and other information such as adding technicians with this system. The log of activity is also great in each job as to keep track of exactly what goes on.

Cons

Sometimes it is glitchy especially when it comes to jobs across different time zones.

Response from Workiz

Replied June 2021

Happy to see you enjoy communicating with your technicians via Workiz. Thanks Emily!

Viktoriia from Professional Appliance Repair

Good soft for small business

Great solution for self employment, history records and easy search feature that really helps

Pros

Easy to manage call jobs and reports as well

Cons

Jobs and invoices could be more functional

Response from Workiz

Replied August 2020

Hi Viktoriia, Thanks so much for your review. We're happy to have Professional Appliance Repair on the team! It's great to hear that Workiz has been easy to manage. We would also like to find out a bit more about your jobs and invoices comment, your feedback is really important to us. Feel free to reach out to your account manager, Kelsey, with your comments and questions so that we can see how we can help out!

Suzi from Ace Garage Door & Opener

Easy to Use

It has been great.

Pros

We have been using this software since July 2016. It has helped us increase our productivity greatly.

Cons

My techs LOVE the app. I, however, am unfamiliar and go directly to the website when using it.

Response from Workiz

Replied April 2021

At Workiz we understand we don't serve only the business owners but also the techs in the field. Happy to hear both you and the techs LOVE it!