(2,436)

(1,756)

1,756

Browse Zoho CRM Reviews

Aminuddin from Celcom Axiata Berhad

The best CRM we have use

Zoho CRM help us to easily managing our customer support and interaction with customer. It is so easy to learn all the features and has help us managing leads coming from the marketing funnel.

Pros

Zoho CRM is cloud based platform, which mean it can be access from any device with internet connection. Managing a customer relationship tools like emails, quick chat, bot chat, sales call, marketing funnel and social media is very possible with Zoho CRM and the tools is well build with no problem to integrate it with third part service.

Cons

The are some bugs and glitches that are still not fixed. Sometimes, i can even login to the platform and keep showing an error for the Captcha. Other than that, the email template that are provided is difficult to edit and not many option to customized it.

Damian from Synergy

A functional CRM that does the basics and more, well. Fits a business of any size.

I think there are some very good functions and features in Zoho CRM. It is easy easy to use and also has a raft of potential add-ons in the Zoho Suite that can be used at a small cost such as Zoho Sign which is so simple to use along with Zoho Survey. It can be White Labelled which I like.

Pros

It ticks our list as a Cloud-based solution after moving from a system on a shared network drive operation. You receive quite a lot for the price. It is built around the sales funnel/channel and does this well. It gives you all the functionality within the leads or accounts fields to record meetings, interactions, emails, phone calls, emailing directly from Zoho and calling from Soho if using a VOIP system. It's actually got good 3rd party cross-functionality with 365 or G-Suite, I use the former with excellent Outlook usage.. Chat functions or messages are easy and can be linked to a client or user and sometimes are a better way to record the customer record that on ordinary business email. I have only needed to contact the support team a few times but each time has been very quick and a swift resolution. I have used some of the automated marketing features and it is definitely something that I will utilise more with any web info request funnelled to Zoho.

Cons

The UI can look a bit plain for some if you do not know how to customise. Downloading or collating data is not always straight forward. This is also to be said about uploading leads. It is not always clear which part of an upload has failed. However, when the upload does work it is a great time saver. The search function is not that intuitive; I found sometimes unless you type in an exact match it does not return anything.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

Having a CRM on spreadsheets is dangerous and impracticable.

Vincent from CPOS ALPHA

Zoho One User

As time progressed my vision has clarified on what I’d like Zoho to do for me. Click a button, send a quote, and simultaneously send me an email for parts and products to send to my distribution vendors for shipping. I can have that all tied into Zoho Books if I want, but we have not looked at Books as of yet. We're going to be utilizing the marketing campaign in the near future. Currently we're utilizing Zoho Sign (DocuSign) for contracts and we're utilizing Workspace (Share Point) where we have a collaborative repository for training materials spreadsheets for our projects that we want to keep track of anything we want to share amongst ourselves that's what we use.

Pros

As advertised, you can run your entire organization from this enterprise platform that being Zoho One. We heavily use the CRM for generating quotes emailing templates email and quotes and proposals and contact management.

Cons

Each module can speak to another but on a very limited basis directly out of the box. You'll need to customize each modules ability to speak to each other in the manner you want. This will take some time for you to discover.. be patient, the product is not a "Magic Genie" but could be when you program it to be. You'll discover what you need and want as your use and familiarity increase. I recommend paying for the support from Zoho, it's not expensive if you don't have a lot of people, it's a percentage of your overall licensing fee. You can use the Zoho one support crew to give you any assistance that you need. There are two levels of support you can choose a Zoho partner who has business sense and understands how you're going to use your Zoho product. These Partners are sharp, intelligent groups and know what their doing. Consequently your pricing matches their experience. the Zoho support group has no business sense they're not intuitive they will fix whatever problem you have they will answer your questions, but they do not have business insight

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

1. Chose Zoho One for pricing 2. flexibility 3. expandability 4. capability 5. functionality You can program this entire platform work together as one cohesive mechanism. It's truly an amazing platform once you get your head wrapped around the entire concept and you give yourself some time to work with it, I really think you will find it a very solid product. The downfall is it's all cloud based, it's not on premise. sometimes the website is a bit sluggish. Zoho on occasion takes a few moments to update. Salesforce priced themselves out of the market and I would have to hire a developer just to use the product. That's an immediate no go right out of the gate. Microsoft Dynamics I could manage on my own, however I still would be required to engage a partner and their minimum investment starts at $5000 another no go.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

We needed something more encompassing and flexible. ACT's firs failure was not being able to integrate with Ring Central. Zoho allows for a click to call and bingo, your on the phone with whomever you're calling.

Jen from ProShred

You get what you pay for

Unlike my other review, I only used Zoho as a user, not as an administrator. I can't comment on the customer service, as I never had contact with them. I'm aware of the pricing as I shopped them before choosing the CRM my team uses now. Basically, this is a great free database, accessible by multiple users. It is not a great pipeline tracker. It is not a great system for an efficient data entry process.

Pros

The best thing about Zoho is that it's free for up to a number of users. Great for a small business who doesn't have a budget for CRM yet and needs somewhere to store information and search it later. It can be simple to use. I always look for a system that you can enter a very minimal amount of information into in order to store a lead or prospect. Zoho is definitely capable of that. I have used this in conjunction with inside and outside sales teams together. It was simple enough for the inside team to look up an account that calls in to see if they've had contact with an outside rep, and vice versa. It's nice that it has a mobile app, though when I stopped using it it was still the least intuitive/useful app I had on my mobile devices.

Cons

I've used other CRMs, and I noticed that using both Zoho and another (Salesforce) it is very common to happen upon duplicate prospects in the system. It seems like the way an account is entered is not as intuitive in detecting that the account already exists. I've used others that will suggest any contact, address, phone number, name or business that already exist in the company's pipeline literally as you're typing them. With Zoho it's more like you look up each data field first on your own to be sure the account doesn't exist before entering it. That can be pretty tedious for an already tedious job like assisting our reps with data entry. The result is lost notes, because some are on one of the duplicates and some are on the other. I've seen this particular problem cause a lot of lost time and energy for outside reps in particular, who go out to an account not knowing the most up to date information about it. I also found the other tools to be less useful than in other CRMs. For instance, generating a report on your pipeline and what stage the accounts are in. Other CRMs in a similar price range are easily capable of telling a user how many prospects are in follow up or final stages of the sales process. While using Zoho, I actually tracked my pipeline on my own separately using a spreadsheet. It was easier and more intuitive than the CRM offered. Now, leading a team, I would not use this CRM and this would be a big reason why. I can't imagine trying to track the progress of our leads via a team using this CRM's tools.

Saqlain from Khan Akber & Co.

CRM for Small Business

Overall Experience is Very Good. We are happy with the product. We had our doubt while purchasing but now we are glad we did. And Zoho is developing, introducing new features every now and then. Very Nice

Pros

A lots of features in one place with different functionality, made the life easier. We use MAIL, CONNECT and CLIQ all the time. It has become an inseparable part of our Business. WorkDrive is very Responsive and Reliable Best solution for File storage with the team. I can Give access to a folder to my colleague and can revoke when done. Very easy. Mobile apps are Also Nice and Handy. The way ZOHO keeps everything Tidy and Clean by offering different options for different problems is the most I like about ZOHO CRM

Cons

Very big System a lots of functions which remains untapped and I think it will be for some time now. beginners have to learn some behaviors to work with it. The learning curve a bit Steep. In short I don't have anything that I dislike about ZOHO, but it took some time to get here.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

It was a little less costly and was promising a lot of features. Other Options that we tried was not promising much. Another very important thing is that they gave us 2 months free, the paid version for free. For the whole team with the Email support. I mean we had our Name@Company.com for free. In the while We tested the platform as much we could and liked it, purchased it. Happy that we did.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

Google is Good but very Expensive. Zoho is on the other hand a bit low on the price side. Initially that was the primary reason to switch.

PAUL from OSH

Zoho CRM could be the next best thing!

Getting ZOHO up and running took a bit of time, but their live chat, email support and YouTube channel made the process very simple. Overall, we are very pleased with ZOHO CRM. It is the best all in one platform.

Pros

I love that you pay for ZOHO and get a massive amount of value. You get a CRM, Project Management, Web Analytics, Live Chat for your website or App, Accounting Software etc.

Cons

All the features are good. However, some need to be improved. In 2021 you are competing against other products that are just doing one thing and doing that beautifully. I am pleased by the amount of functionality they give you and that is why my review has a 4/5. It can be better and I am hopeful that it will be improved.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

Our needs were between Streak CRM that couldn't do everything we wanted and the well known brands like HubSpot. The pricing of HubSpot seemed like it would be good, until you add the components that you wanted, then it became ridiculously expensive. ZOHO CRM was the best value for money.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

Streak was far too simplistic for our needs.

Nabin from Curl Labs

Keep your customers engaged with your business

With Zoho CRM it is much faster to manage your customers, projects, and communications all in one reliable platform. Its implementation in our organization has increased our revenue geometrically.

Pros

Zoho CRM offers a feature-rich platform to engage with your customers. You can manage contacts, send mass emails, notifications, manage inventory, implement an AI assistant, and even give your customers a mobile app to stay synced.

Cons

The software can not be self-hosted on your private server.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

Zoho CRM is easy to get started and integrate with existing business processes. Also, they offer a free plan and paid plans starting from just $14 per month.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

Zoho CRM provided smooth data migration and a rich set of features.

Avash from AvaTel Pvt Ltd

Useful CRM that isn't very expensive.

Other than the fact that customer service took 6 days to get back - everything is good with Zoho CRM. There are plenty of features, third party integration, etc. The User Interface is pretty good and delivers important information at first glance. I think Zoho CRM is perfect for small businesses and startups.

Pros

The best thing about Zoho CRM is that it can be used from any device connected to the internet - it's simple but very useful. The features like recording meetings, emails, bot chat, etc make Zoho a very useful CRM. I am from a country where USD has a value of around 120 so many CRMs are too expensive to try but Zoho isn't very expensive. I also like Zoho's Sandbox feature which allows me to test custom build modules with ease. I also like the feature named Zia. Zia analyses and suggests the best time to follow up with a customer which I think is really great. Zoho also has pretty good third party integrations available. While I found customizing Zoho confusing, once we get around it - it can be customized to fit the needs of every business.

Cons

In the beginning, Zoho was very confusing for me. I had to do many customizations to start which takes some time and is also confusing. However, once we get around it - we can customize it to fit the needs of every business. Also, once I had some problems with Zoho and I reached Zoho support. They did help me solve the problem but it took them 6 days to get back to me.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

Salesforce has better features than Zoho but is also expensive than Zoho. As a small business, we choose Zoho to save money as Zoho has all features we need and we don't want to pay extra.

Tarek from RZ Consulting

Zoho CRM: A well known name in the industry, but implementation might be complex

The overall experience with Zoho was very average, in the beginning, we were amazed with the range of features, but in the end, we had to contact the customer service a number of times which added complexity and delays to achieve what our client wanted in the first place.

Pros

Zoho has a number of interesting functions, including the marketing and the optimization of customer relationships online. The good news about Zoho is that it offers a good free plan to start with and familiarize with the platform, and also see immediate results in the business.

Cons

With Zoho, you will quickly need to contact a great customer service team located in different countries of the world. This is not necessarily a good thing, although the technicians are very knowledgeable, because the idea behind having a software tool is to reduce the reliance on a third person, the automation of the process, and the independance from a technical talent in the business.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

Together with our client, the choice of Zoho CRM mainly relied on its positive reputation in the market, and the reasonable pricing it was offering. However, the choice should not only be based on the pricing, but rather on the actual needs of a CRM for the target business.

Max from VesuvITas

Zoho has a lot to offer!

Overall our experience using Zoho has been great as we are learning a lot more about what their toolsets have to offer.

Pros

The pro for us was that Zoho has an out of the box integration with our contact center platform talk desk

Cons

We have no cons towards Zoho at the moment as the platform is doing everything we need it to do and the support has been great along the way.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

it had the easiest integration to our contact center Talkdesk

cost and more tools

Justin Emanuel from walgreenns

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

New Email Around Town

it was a good trail but looking forward to switching back to gmail or yahooo.it has promise but need to make major updates to stay relevant

Pros

new software that promised better security and customer service .security was really good required new password every 90 days and a no reused password after 2 uses.customer service was really good and available around the clock .

Cons

zoho is a second tier email service that cant compete with other major email service providers .it doesn't have good notifications systems and folder structure is subpar.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

it was cheaper and it promised a lot of new features

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

looking for a cheaper alternative ,only a trial period maybe will be switching back soon

August 2016

Kellhy from VMG/studio520

August 2016

Tried all others and Zoho CRM is the best for small business

Pros

I can easily customize the screen views and the information that I want to capture. For the most part I can make this work for my needs.

Cons

I can't create groups in my leads or accounts. When I attend an event and start working a small list or about 10-15 leads that are specific to my sales process. I need to see just that list. So I found it easier to use an excel spreadsheet instead which makes it hard to track next steps. But it is easier to look at. Can you help me with this? I found a work around by creating a new module for my short list of leads but it doesn't allow me to convert to an account or move. I would love to see you add a contact card view ... like a business card view that shows the picture larger. Needs a better way to look at your contacts in a small group or one at a time.

Waleed from Thrift steady

Solid integration for our business needs

I like getting every one of my clients and openings here, I like the "openings" area where I can utilize the kanban view to have an incredible outline of every one of my chances and I can make from here all assignments that I need to follow up and in that manner, I can't miss any of them. I like additionally the report area so my group and I can see the business wins of the month and the figure for the next months to settle on a legitimate objective. Different parts exceptionally helpful is the likelihood to coordinate with Aircall (telephone framework) and Woocommerce to get synchronize all clients subtleties. I don't care for the statement work. similarly as with the expert arrangement I can't actually tweak my statements so I need to make without anyone else. I don't have some other protests as I'm very content with it.

Pros

Through Zoho CRM I am effectively overseeing asks and citations in light of the fact that through its information synchronization I stay to refresh about the main leads and about the main clients, accordingly I am better at taking care of the business pipeline. Presently I can all the more likely help my clients seven days every week and 24 hours per day through its considering administrations that additionally assists me with social affair their criticism, this information assists me with advancing acquire adjustments my items. With its shrewd calling administration, I can likewise have live talks with my clients. The fascinating thing is it's anything but an extraordinary method of overseeing various visits without a moment's delay and layout messages make more effectiveness.

Cons

As far as task overseeing more alteration is require. The application doesn't zero in on the set of experiences, I have difficult issues about the following of the cycles and about the detailing of the past receipts. At times the product gets increasingly slow humming sound beginnings showing up on my work area.

Alex from Nikola Institute

Industry: Market Research

Best-in-class for most users

I've used Zoho CRM on about 5 businesses over ~12 years and will continue in most cases because of the all-around power and tight integration with other Zoho products.

Pros

Zoho CRM can meet 90% of the needs for 90% of businesses. For most users, it's identical to Salesforce, except significantly less expensive. The UI has improved in the past few years so new users can be running within an hour for basic CRM tasks. Key point: Zoho CRM is very generous with the free-tier, giving about 90% of the key features for up to 3 users. That's really important for small businesses and startups, so they can deeply evaluate the benefit.

Cons

At this level of software maturity, the main advantage Salesforce has is a large ecosystem of extensions. Zoho CRM also has third-party extensions, but far fewer. It largely makes up for that with tight integration to other Zoho products.

Price and simplicity.

Price and simplicity

John from ADLANTIC LTD

Zoho CRM is a solid CRM for SMB's / SME's!

Very good. I use it on several different businesses.

Pros

ZOHO CRM is a robust CRM system that is perfect for small firms needing 'big tools' for managing contacts / leads / quotes / and invoices. I would highly recommend ZOHO CRM for any company looking to set up CRM for the first time. It isn't scary. It's very self explanatory. It has most of the bells and whistles that an Enterprise CRM suite would include.

Cons

There are idiosyncrasies in most of ZOHO's products - and ZOHO CRM is no different. - Little quirks are what's most annoying, for example, when dealing with 'suspects' (earliest stage interactions with prospects), system data that is 'entered' (by the prospect) cannot be carried through a workflow to Quotes, Sales Orders, and Invoices. Bizarre! The net result is you end up bypassing the tools that prevent your desired workflow from working.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

Lower cost. Simpler product. Easier (and cheaper) to follow an upgrade path.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

Salesforce was too complex for the simple CRM routines i required at that juncture.

B. W. from DCSS

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

I was not excited about switching to a cloud based CRM. I am an old school ACT! user and I didn't like the change to the cloud. I am very happy with the features that are now offered by Zoho. They are as good or better than any other CRM out there and less expensive. They even have a free version!!!

Pros

The price is great. The customer service has always been helpful. It is easy to use.

Cons

I stopped using Zoho for a while and started using a competitor that has some newer features. I am back to Zoho because they now have those features and all the things that the competition didnt

Price and familiarity

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

Zoho has better email and phone tracking abilities

Norleah from Life's Many Luxuries Inc.

Zoho CRM

I have had an amazing experience using this software. So much so, that I recommend this CRM to all my business development clients when starting their companies. The ease of creating and accessing tickets, attachments and emails on a clients file to access the parent data and contacts for authentication purposes, allows the call to flow seamlessly. Details are always time stamped in case data needs to be verified which makes it very secure with employees and contractors accessing company information and customer files. They offer a free version that includes many things that other paid CRMs do not include, just a wonderful product for a fraction of the cost.

Pros

I love the ease of access with managing and accessing important data for both vendors and clients alike. You have the ability of sending email campaigns directly from the applications and links it to the independent account. You can add authorized contacts under ever parent account and customize as needed.

Cons

The time it some times takes for a support ticket to be addressed. Apart from that I have literally had no issues with the product.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

The features made available in the different tier plans. The ability to customize the CRM to tailor specifically to your company with detailed instructions so its done correctly. And if all fails, their customer service is always there to assist. I tested many other CRM and I find Zoho CRM to be user friendly when setting up and while using it on a daily basis to assist our customers. A business customer actually asked if I use the product I was recommending, so I screen shared my desktop to show the Partner, yes if fact I do. Why wouldn't I be using the best product that I am recommending?

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

I am unable to recall the name of the previous CRM product I was using. I initially started out with Zoho CRM and ventured to try other options to see how they differ and if others offered better services at a better rate. I find that many others were missing a number of features that alone were offered in the Zoho basic plans and only includes even more as you sign up for one of the other subscription plans. The Zoho CRM is also integrated with our phone app that allows us to make calls that are automatically documented under the specific customer's account. We recommend this product to all of our business customers.

Faruk from iAge Technologies

It delivers what's promised

It is good. You get what you pay. I like the software and it is easy to use. I think it makes sense having a CRM consultant before setting it up at the beginning to make sure that you don't need to migrate things, and also it may help you optimise your costs.

Pros

I've used Zoho CRM for almost 5 years and I've witnessed its evolutions during those years. I think it is an overall good tool for small to mid sized companies. I enjoyed the flawless marketing automation feature, especially when a new lead comes in from a web form, it immediately adds it to the CRM. The system can recognise the lead if there was a past interaction. Once the lead is in the system, you can enrich the data by populating all the data fields and you can customise new data fields according to your needs. I find it pretty easy to arrange for all departments in the company. I mostly used it as a part of my daily tasks at sales team. I was able to manage my leads and track the progress. We didn't really use it for any campaigning but mostly as an overall CRM. The reporting section is pretty good and I enjoyed the customisation. It actually offers more than average needs of a salesperson. Recently, they made new integrations and also adjusted the performance - in the early times, it was a bit slow but they fixed it.

Cons

Zoho CRM seems to be a mid-segment tool when it comes to pricing at first sight. However, if you want to expand the tool with more features/add-on, you may need to pay additionally for them. It increases the cost. At the end of the day, for a large company, it might be as pricey as enterprise CRM solutions. You need to make sure about your needs before you set it up for your organisation to make sure the cost meets with your expectations. The UI can be improved and be more user friendly.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

The team found Dynamics too complicate to work on. It wasn't a user friendly UI.

My Favorite Email Service

If you are just starting out with a business or company and you want to make your business sound more professional, you really need Zoho. I had a great experience,even signing up with multiple email addresses. Now I just have the one email address and have a professional email completely for free. However if you want to have more flexibility, you may need to consider the paid plan. There are really not many cons when it comes to Zoho.

Pros

This is a free or very cheap email service depending on the plan you choose. I like this because my business is just starting out and I want to save as much as possible. Zoho is a great resource because it has all the functions I need. It integrates with my website, sends and receives emails and is fairly easy to use. It also comes with a calendar and a place to store notes and bookmarks.

Cons

I am on the free version, which means that I can only access it on my computer device. The paid plan is really inexpensive and something worth investing in if you want to answer emails in a more timely manner. It may take a bit of time to get used to the interface if you've never used it before or you are switching from another email service.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

Gsuite was too expensive and actually increased their pricing last year. I wanted something more affordable for my very small business until it got off the ground. Zoho provided a free plan but came with a professional email service that I could use for my business needs.

Great product for small business scaling up

My overall experience was very good. I was the head of sales who was implementing proper business practices (like conversation tracking) in the company. Zoho CRM was a great choice.

Pros

I loved the numeber of features I got for the money. At the same time, my biggest concern was integration with third party mailing service. Zoho handled it perfectly.

Cons

It was a bit pricy for a small business in Mid-Europe. Especially that we were just starting off, and did not need all the functions that came with the package we had to acquire to get the ones we needed.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

It did not have smooth integration with cloud service we used and we did not want to swich all of our infrastructure to MS.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

The free, open-source CRM was clunky, lacked required features (which were hidden in the payed version) and for the money we would pay for Bitrix, we could get a better product: Zoho CRM

Shawn from Zaphyr Technologies

A CRM for the Masses

Overall, I would strongly recommend ANY business to try it out. Check out the free version and you'll still get a lot of value out of it. Their Paid versions are absolutely worth it. We started off with a Free version and then graduated into 3 Pro Users and it was a great experience. The Customer Support Team is EXCELLENT and they really spend the time with you to get you up and running and will offer other real-world examples. I feel they really want their product to work so they're dedicated in assisting even the novice amongst us.

Pros

This is a very low-cost CRM for Small Businesses that are interested in tying out to see if this can really work for them. It beautifully and seamlessly integrates with Outlook and you can use ZohoCRM for most (if not all) your communications with clients and prospects. The interface is easy to understand and you can get most things done intuitively.

Cons

Extracting out a list of all your prospects/customers into ONE Excel sheet became a painful experience because as simple as we assumed it to be it actually become fairly cumbersome. Maybe we didn't have the in-depth experience.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

Zoho was just way simpler to implement and launch. We literally started working on it on day One.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

Dynamics CRM was just too HUGE and complicated. So was Salesforce. I feel those Enterprise CRMs rely on hiring a team to work out the operational logistics and create their dream-CRM from scratch. Zoho had so much out-of-the-box. THAT truly won us over.

Gaelan from ARTrageous

Great for small businesses

We moved to Zoho CRM in 2014 when we were looking for a cloud based CRM. We have used it in a few different business and it is easy to use and teach to others.

Pros

It is very easy to add fields/change fields and customize as you wish. For the most part, it is very intuitive and user friendly. Integrates with many different programs. We had a Zoho expert set up our account and do training with us and that was worth the time and money.

Cons

Features can be limited on lower priced tiers. It can be difficult to find solutions to common problems.

Cost and value.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

We were looking for a cloud based CRM that had more functionality.

Craig from Prodigm Inc.

Biased for a Reason

Zoho One provides a complete operating system for business. Where I have noted cons in this review I would note that Zoho One bringing everything together cohesively is far better at saving time than any frustrations it may cause.

Pros

One system that provides extensive capabilities. Zoho CRM plugs into the more than 50 other Zoho Apps with a single Zoho One license. Instant integration (as instant as it possibly can be). No more cobbling together system after system. I have all of the following in use from Zoho: CRM, spreadsheets, documents, file storage, security, marketing, social media, HR Management, accounting package, email, surveys, signatures, project management, notes, appointment management, presentations, webinars, online meetings, web hosting and design, online chat for web site, mobile expense capture, business analytics. I have used much more, that's just what I use on a day to day basis. These are the applications of business today. Nothing much out of the ordinary but if you are using anything else other than Zoho, you probably have a patchwork of applications to navigate.

Cons

Bleeding edge software development comes at a cost. Zoho brings out releases fast and often so sometimes there are annoying things that happen. This does not consume a large portion of my time but if you need consistency and 100% predictability then Zoho is probably not for you. If you are okay with 99% predictability Zoho is a good option. An example is the design of the Contact view in Zoho being changed recently without notice. If you are like me then you go with it. Some people who need things to be the same day in and day out can be rattled or frustrated by something like this.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

At the time (ten years ago), I found Zoho easier to use and customize. I had gone through a huge integration project with my Quicken system to make it work with Quickbooks. It was not as responsive as I had hoped. This was early days for people moving to the cloud. I wanted our system to be in the cloud because of how mobile our people were. Aside: Quicken is no longer owned by Intuit.

Gwen from HomeASAP

Customizable CRM Offers Great Flexibility

Transitioning into a new CRM always is a huge change and undertaking across the board. We have only really experienced positive changes that have pushed us for better and more time efficient performances. Being able to transition was smooth and successful and we are able to bring all departments on board on the use of this.

Pros

This CRM offers customizable automations to really streamline your work experience. We use this to assign and set tasks for clients plus review employee performance. We have been able to completely eliminate Google Docs and move over to politely Zoho to track and record stats. Being able to personalize your home screen is a major plus. Our Sales Team has also been able to be fully integrated onto the platform and can set up leads in the system. The transfer over to this CRM has been much easier than it would be on most platforms and our team members have are soon going to be utilizing email functions through this, as well. I’ve loves the overall experience of learning this platform and discovering how truly time saving it has been for everyone across the board! I would highly encourage the use of this CRM across almost all business platforms due to its customizable options!

Cons

We would love to seethe option for color coding and the use of all emojis across the system. There is limited use on those and we would like to be able to set tasks with symbols by them or have them tabbed with a color.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

High rise wasn’t going to be updated and we needed a system that would be able to incorporate more departments and provide more detailed analytics.

David from Comexions

Zoho Desk - Ticketing Support

We receive more than 10 tickets per day from our users, regarding support IT requests, Zoho desk has been the solution in order to have just junt software to manage all that requirements in just one place and avoid to lose that urgent requeriments in the email inbox.

Pros

customizable, stability, easy to use day by day

Cons

At the beggining is complicated to understand how to set up, specially if this is the first time you use a ticketing software.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

To use just one Brand software that allow us to integrate another Zoho's products that we use.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

Because we start using Zoho CRM and someone from Zoho advised us that Zoho Desk may cover our IT Support needs and we decided to try it.

Claire from Pink Monkey Stag and Hen Ltd

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Just Amazing

I cannot rate Zoho Crm/ Books enough. The whole crm system is easy to use, although it looks complicated at first it soon becomes easy to navigate. I can organise my whole business in a couple of clicks, it has literally saved be 4 hours of work per day. The price is cost effective and value for money. The customer service is outstanding. 98% of the time they can offer a solution to my problems, the other 2% it is possible to hire a freelancer to create a script that can work within the system. If you are considering moving to ZOHO my advise is do it, they are are the top of their profession.

Pros

The customer service is the best I have ever experience, they are friendly, very knowledgeable and super fast

Cons

Do not have a con they literally surpass my expectations every day .

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

Tourwriter has the worst customer service I have ever experienced, it took their technical team 2 months or more to fix problems, if they could fix it. Most of the time they were unable too. Tourwriter has had a HUGE negative effect on my business, the software is not compatible with others and it is nearly impossible to find a freelancer to work on the system. Meaning you are forced to work with the tourwriter team that are slow and inadequate at what they do. Tourwriter is also ridiculously expensive, given the expense they really should be better but they did not care about my business and tried to increase their contract mid term, which they backed off after I contacted a lawyer. Tourwriter cannot seem to hold staff as there was a new customer service manager every year, I fortunately was with them 2 years. A decision I very much regret.

Guillaume from oomnis Limited

Great CRM as part of Zoho One

Our company needed a set of software to run our startup business. We wanted something more than just a storage or email solution. Of course, we also needed a CRM. After having used a number of CRM over the years, I wanted something that was simple but configurable and also that could also help us for the occasional marketing email. Thanks to Zoho CRM, we can keep track of our deals and contact, ensure that nothing falls between the cracks. Did I mention the automatic email tracking ?

Pros

The email tracking really helps understanding engagement. The ability to send small mass-emails directly from the CRM without having to use a third party email is great for a startup. We also like the ability to automatically schedule a web meeting from the CRM.

Cons

The interface is a little bit old fashioned. It would be great if the system could be a little more flexible in terms of sales activities that can be recorded.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

Simply put. Zoho CRM as part of Zoho One is a very strong contender. It was fairly easy to just look away at the few warts since Zoho provides so much value!

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

The total value of Zoho One offers way more than the basic Hubspot system.

Matthew from EnergyLink

Industry: Oil & Energy

Great product for SMB companies

We are an SMB business to business company and this suits our needs very well. The CRM features allow for tracking customer data easily. It’s not as feature rich as Hubspot, but HubSpot is probably more appropriate for larger companies anyways.

Pros

The user interface is pretty easy to understand, there are good features, like web forms and workflow automations, and the price is not as high as other CRMs.

Cons

The support is not that great because they are not based in America. It’s acceptable, but sometimes they can’t understand what I’m really asking.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

The price was more reasonable for the features we needed.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

Zoho has more sales-oriented features, like Activities and tasks, plus it let you create custom modules, which we wanted to use for tracking certain info throughout our sales process.

Anju from Suyati Technologies

The New Era of Customer Relationship Management - Zoho CRM

I prescribe Zoho CRM on the grounds that it has demonstrated to be an exceptionally productive instrument and is extremely simple to coordinate, I consider Zoho CRM is an ideal device for an organization, since you can see upgrades and surprising deals development in a brief timeframe, this amazing programming makes network, association and information follow capacity are anything but difficult to work, I truly suggest it since it gives an incredible assurance to its clients.

Pros

Zoho CRM is an unbelievable assistance that for quite a long while has enabled us to collaborate with clients and increment income of the organization, this product truly gives a generally excellent encounter to its clients when working, actually this stage is extremely creative, this administration enables us to contact clients in practically all stations from phone, email, live talk and diverse informal organizations, has an alternative that gets continuous warnings when clients connect with the organization progressively, enables you to quantify the proficiency of correspondence with our clients. It spares time since it has a few mechanization choices, for example, computerization of each part of the organization and dispenses with the separate undertakings that require a great deal of time, so their clients have a superior execution, permits to robotize the procedure of dedication of potential clients and can exploit the upsides of every one of the individuals. This product has the choice to quantify and deal with the business execution of the organization all through the domain, likewise has an alternative to utilize that enables you to discover in a moment any data you need from CRM information with the assistance of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], additionally [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] gives propelled gauges of potential client understandings that can eventually make it all work out, and one of the highlights that I like best about this product is that it has a clever caution, which enables you to recall the assign

Cons

Zoho CRM extremely more often than not excessively I use it has worked effectively, on an individual level I have not had any awful experience working with this product, yet anyway some of the time its UI is typically moderate, and each activity requires another page burden, and I have seen that approaching messages are not synchronized, yet these little subtleties don't think of it as a major issue that anticipates working with this product, it truly enables us to work easily to perform various capacities with this stage.

Great Help Desk Solution for Small Teams

Inherited Zoho Service Desk CRM for help desk tickets. If you're considering Zoho CRM because the price is right, make sure you have clear and precise department directories, support categories, clear SLAs, spelled out escalation points, and strategic auto-repliers and boiler plate email templates ready. If you don't have these already pre-established sit down with staff and discuss it first. You'll be much more successful cut and pasting these into a blank system than to muddle along. At first this system was just a email inbox with useless reporting and we couldn't keep track of progress. Overtime, with tough changes we were able to modify the system to handle tickets better (between maintenance tickets, auto generated tickets, and support requests) for more accurate department reporting of urgent issues, projects, and regular requests by category.

Pros

- Great ticketing / response help desk solution that's free for small IT teams - Great automation for creating special filters, automation rules, and auto replies for anything that comes across your support@ address. - Great CRM tracking for monitoring customer responses, reporting tools, SLA alerting when nearing SLA deadlines, agent tracking KPI metrics, and ticket history tracking. - Great solutions archive and knowledge base which can be added to via the ticket itself - Great notification options including (email alerts, webhook integrations, and SMS text messaging.) - Nice tools for scheduling routine maintenance tasks which appear as tickets and count towards technician KPIs (as tickets). - Very secure portal, customer portal, 2 FA authentication options, and easy to manage UI

Cons

- Takes some time to initially setup, defaults often aren't helpful. - Hard to understand webhook integration instructions, uncertain if two-way functionality is available for a Slack integration (if so, it'll be manual). - Need to watch for mail fetching often! If you aren't getting tickets after 6 hours, mail fetching is turned off and needs to manually be reset. No polling service, or automated mail fetching ping service so you need to make sure when doing exchange maintenance to remember to start this service when stopped.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

The cost for 5 or less technicians in a team was free so we opted for this over paid options. Has most of the features a help desk could need that was both a Cloud Hosted SaaS product.

Good value for money

It is an easy to use application that offers a good overview of open items, action items and things to do.

Pros

It is a layered product that you can use with ease, without flooding your screen with more information than you need to follow customer cases. If you want to drill down to more functionality, you can enter it without changing too many screens and wasting time back and forth.

Cons

It does not offer a direct integration with Zoho projects and the ability to create more layers of information in action items and assign project teams for client cases. The registration process does not have an import function from emails or the web browser - something that could be very helpful when registering a lead from an email or the contact section of a web page.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

Simpler and quicker to use and complete tasks

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

Layered information that could be handled easily - Bitrix is too chaotic and you have to change many screens in order to complete an action.

Aliz from HP Inc

Industry: Computer Hardware

Much more than a sales app

Zoho CRM has prooved to be one of the most fascinating tools I've ever used and implemented, it's a very user friendly, highly efficient and incredibly easy to integrate tool. I saw Zoho CRM becoming the perfect tool for many different companies and it blew my mind. The whole tool makes data connectivity, organization, maintainance and traceability incredibly easy if well implemented and used.

Pros

I love the way it integrates so easily and smoothly with the rest of the Zoho apps and even other supplier apps. Another MAJOR feature of Zoho CRM is how extremely customizable it is, I was lucky to use it and also implement it into other companies and I became a fan of this tool because it adapts to so many different businesses and processes, from hospitals to water irrigation, finance and accounting to events organization, entertainment, sales, education... I saw Zoho CRM becoming the perfect tool for many different companies and it blew my mind. The whole tool makes data connectivity, organization, maintainance and traceability incredibly easy if well implemented and used.

Cons

Nothing, sorry, I got in love with this tool, the only thing I don't like is people not using it correctly sometimes and blaming Zoho when it "doesn't work", the tool is magnificent, and if well implemented it can boost your business and help you standardize your commercial processes, digitalize your commercial operation.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

For its features and the cost/value advantage over other tools.

Douglas from Envoy

Great product for a small start up

I always recommend Zoho before I recommend SalesForce. It is a best-in-class product.

Pros

I recommend Zoho very often. A lot of companies go big earlier than they really need to and spend way too much on SalesForce & Marketo. I worked for a very small company with some limited budget that pivoted to sell it's product to the Enterprise. Zoho was incredibly easy to set up, intuitive to use, and contains all the most important features that most users need and seek in SalesForce. We integrated with MailChimp & Unbounce and were able to be incredible effective acquiring leads, nurturing them, and tracking pipeline in Zoho. Our small sales team found it very easy to use and loved it.

Cons

There's a point when you need a more robust integration eco-system and a lot of customization. This isn't really a con per se, but Zoho, by being not as complex and customizable as SFDC, will eventually need to be replaced. This should last you many years before you outgrow the functionality.

Functionality and cost

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

Pipedrive was new and very limited in it's functionality.

Henry from Grupo Nuevo Mundo

Your clients in the cloud

In my organization we need to have access to our customers' information, anywhere, so we think we should migrate everything to Cloud, and Zoho helped us to do it quickly and easily.

Pros

Easy, everything is everywhere, easy to access even from the cell phone, it is incredible that all the information is online. It helped me a lot not to depend on sitting in the office to work.

Cons

It can be adapted for all companies, however for Latin America and certain information such as the NIT field that is not found but solve it by generating an alphanumeric field

The price.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

We needed a cloud solution, in order to have access to information outside the office.

Flexible CRM

Overall, I enjoy using Zoho CRM. It does everything I need it to do. I still rely on other tools to schedule emails and take meeting notes, but I still track everything back to the trusty CRM. Also, their support is very sincere and helpful. They go above and beyond to ensure a problem gets fixed in a timely manner.

Pros

- Very flexible and extensible. You can set up the CRM process to work just as you would like it to. - Integrates with Zoho's other tools seamlessly (Books, Sales IQ, Campaigns) - Has an excellent mobile app that can log calls and can take voice/text memos - Email tracking is built in! - Recurring tasks can be added for contacts, vendors, and opportunities

Cons

- The UI is not great. There is too much wasted space on the screen at all times, no matter what page you are viewing. - The UI is slow. Every single action requires a new page load. - You cannot schedule emails - Incoming emails cannot be synced

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

The price point and flexibility of the software.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

I wanted to integrate with live chat. Also, Pipedrive does not separate leads from contacts and I needed to be able to do that.

MD Masoom from TO THE NEW

One of the best CRM... Love this amazing tool

Overall I love this CRM. I am using it daily and my work is incomplete without it. I use it for campaign management, sending important emails to customers. Managing all data and information in one place. The most important thing is Zoho CRM's dashboard and reports which are amazing and easy to understand.

Pros

I am using Zoho XRM for more than 3 years and found it a really amazing platform for customer relationship management. I like their simple yet effective user interface the most. I can use it very easily. Zoho CRM helps us to manage our all databases and related information at one place with amazing security. Overall I can say that this is an amazing CRM.

Cons

There is one thing that I want to highlight about this CRM that I dislike about it which is Zoho CRM is a little bit expensive compared to others but on the other hand, I can say that it is worth to spend on it.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

We choose Zoho CRM over SugarCRM because of their strong customer focus nature which is the most important thing that we always keep in mind and on the other hand, there is a lot of amazing features that Zoho CRM is providing and in SugarCRM, these features are missing.

Thamara from Cibersys

One of the best customizable CRM

Zoho has allowed us to optimize our pre-sales and sales efforts. Taking into account, the versatility of the tool to close opportunities. Additionally, we have incorporated the service delivery process using the project module for this procedure. I estimate to be using the rest of the modules of the tool, starting with emailing marketing

Pros

1061/5000 Zoho CRM is the best CRM on the market for the needs of customizing a tool. From Zoho CRM you can integrate all the elements for interaction with customers or future customers. Zoho is the only tool from my experience that allows to create, through a simple algorithm and conditions, the workflow of an area. Start with a client, potential clients and opportunities. From there the flow continues according to what the company has defined. From this tool you can cover the initiatives oriented to prospects and clients: marketing, activation project, indicators, social network management, customer service, emailing marketing, inventory, human resources management, among other features. It is one of the tools that allows to start its use from the interaction of webinar It really allows to integrate the modules according to the company's need. Even. Important that prestigious organizations use this tool to manage customer requirements

Cons

Points that could be improved from this excellent CRM tool, is to include tutorial guides, as well as include a base configuration of a CRM, that is, show an initial configuration of the use of the tool. Taking into account, simple modules to implement the tool in any organization: social networks management or emaling, capture the prospect, add opportunities, billing management, customer registration. Allow to have a Zoho advisor to implement the tool. More for the questions that may arise. Taking into account, being able to add your workflow is one of the best features of this tool, however, it would be of added value to have examples within the same tool. Allow user to do exercises of this workflow, and with this it would be easier to implement customization

Oscar Antonio from Bancrecer

Very good and excellent CRM, Complete, dynamic and accessible, easy to use and available on the web

t is a very useful software for the operations of purchase and sales of the company, all operations can be managed quickly and this allows us to obtain income faster than the result of these operations, the accounts of our suppliers are constantly monitored by their action in real time with only an Internet connection and over time, all operations performed, as well as doing business. in general it is a very useful tool.

Pros

Good Zoho CRM, is a very useful tool to manage the relationship with customers, helps us to inspect the commercial work with customers, provides us the option of making reports which allows us to streamline the process of buying and selling with our suppliers, On the other hand, another fundamental and important aspect of Zoho CRM is that it is economical and thanks to its easy handling of the platform it helps us to increase our turnover and revenues to the company. In general, it is a very robust software when it comes to monitoring purchases and sales and something very significant is that it allows us to interact and link with social networks such as Twitter and Facebook. This is important since nowadays all companies have these platforms. social networks, additional account also with a mobile application that allows us to be connected to our operations outside the office.

Cons

What can be said about this application is that it should improve a bit in data security, since I work in the banking sector and because confidential data can be vulnerable because it is a software that is in the cloud. Also to be in line with the application, if you do not have an Internet connection you can not enter, but the minor details are this kind of problems. I would like to find a solution with which you can work online, but somehow maintain the data locally.

Marshall from Inbound Studio

A highly extendable CRM with small business affordability

Zoho CRM is simple enough to immediately begin improving a company's sales process out of the box, but powerful enough to create complex workflows, automation, custom solutions, and integrations. We were able to immediately start saving time working through leads, while continuing to improve and hone our sales experience, and then our customer experience by integrating with our Accounting system and Ticketing system.

Pros

Beyond the basics of contact management, workflows and custom fields, Zoho CRM makes it especially easy to find the last communication and pick up right where you left off with any lead, deal, or client. It syncs with other Zoho products, as well as many external systems, making it perfect for a connected workflow. It also has an available API for creating custom application integrations. Creating custom workflows and approvals with Blueprint is a straightforward process, and the power that it provides for process management and automation cannot be underestimated. Self service portals for clients are another great addition to the power of the CRM. There are multiple billing levels available, so the system will scale with your business, or even better check out Zoho One for a simple and affordable solution to even more of Zoho services. One final Pro is that Zoho is consistently looking to make their product better, and has shown an extraordinary commitment to improving it's design and functionality. If you don't like something now, submit feedback and wait a little while, and it might appear.

Cons

Integrating the CRM with other Zoho products can be complicated, and the integration experience is not completely consistent yet. It is clear that this is something that is being improved, but some of the products are not at the same level of polish as Zoho CRM. Zoho's introduction of an AI assistant is certainly cool to see, but it isn't quite ready for prime-time and much of what it can do doesn't seem to add a lot of value versus not having an AI. However, this will certainly continue to improve with feedback and it is good to see AI as a focus of future innovation in the product.

Kyle from Mindfeeder LLC

Seriously, the best CRM software out there for the money when combined with all their products

Price, easy of use, endless expansion, integration capabilities with big name companies already built in... and mostly... Insight. I am by far one the most insightful IT companies around in my area because I use this software. It's probably what pushed us past the competition.

Pros

First off, I own, manage & work at a Business IT and WebDesign business, located in the Kansas City, MO area... The Zoho CRM platform is very intuitive and easy to use immediately. Plus, for the money, it's the best in my opinion. Now, dedicate a few days to learn the CRM, combined with their other products... You seriously have the best solution out there I've ever seen and I've tried them all. Additionally, Zoho is priced far below the competition for what you get. Third party integrations for big names like Google and Facebook are amazingly simple to add and configure. Spend a few days on the trial period, dedicated a couple hours a day to learning their CRM, combined with the other solutions they provide that fit your needs... and you'll be spoiled compared to any others. Customer support is rather good, although based in India. I never had a problem or experienced a debacle they were not happy to help me with. Also, the company Zoho.. Across the board is moving forward every week/month with new features and updates to not only the CRM here but, their entire plethora of SaS solutions. If you are familiar with CRM's... I won't bore you with what it does. You already know what a CRM should provide and Zoho CRM does by far and then some. The learning curve really is not that bad, even then, there really is no limit you can take this platform to if you dedicate the time to learn and set it up. Bottom line: Zoho CRM, combined with their other solutions... IS THE BEST

Cons

Honestly... I can not complain that much. The only complaint I have is this... Yes, they are far below the competition in terms of price when considering the big names out there.. However, if you are a power user like myself.. You want all the options. Even though they are cheaper than the others.. I really hate (across the board, all companies included) that their subscription pricing is a "per user" type setup. Being an IT business, you understand inner workings of resource usage... I really think all these companies should be tiered in groups of 5 - 10 users and the price will increase at that point but, I digress... In the beginning of my startup phase (Having one employee besides myself), I really found it hard justifying the cost "per user" to use any CRM software. However, my end goal for the company was automation of anything Consumer Relations, related so.. honestly, I chose to save a couple bucks and went the open source route. Well, yeah.. It worked that way but honestly, it was open source but, closed. Anything I wanted that was not built by the community was insanely time consuming to implement. BUT.. It cost nothing that way and I didn't pay a per user fee. However, time is money AND... my implementations would have to be rebuilt anytime I wanted to update the core functionality. So, long story short... These companies really shouldn't be implementing a per user subscription model. Truth be told, 1 - 10 employees takes the same resources on their end.. :/

Marc from Work Pics

Industry: Photography

Becoming Best of Breed

Pros

Overall, Zoho's CRM is about as robust as I've seen. It has a crazy amount of connectivity with other Zoho apps and integrates really well with G-suite apps too. Of all the CRMs I've tested, and I've tested dozens for at least 4 business models, Zoho seems to be the most flexible and cross-vertical friendly. There's plenty of competition and many that are designed for specific types of businesses, but what I'm finding is that just about any type of business (i.e. project management, online or web-based business, consulting, marketing, photography, etc) it can be customised to fit very well. You do have to be ready to put the time to set up your business though and that's true for any CRM. Yes, maybe some are a bit easier and faster, but if you're like me and like to bolt on new services, you'll appreciate that Zoho is likely going to still work for you, meaning less time having to start all over again.

Cons

So here are the things you have to remember when choosing Zoho. Go for Zoho One! It's worth it to get all the other apps for the difference in cost. Chances are, you'll spend a lot less by staying with Zoho and dumping all the other API'd apps that Zoho can already handle. Another thing that you have to be aware of is that their service and support can be excellent, but that depends on the rep you get at the other end of the line. My advice is to be very thorough in explaining your request and don't let them start solving issues until you know for sure they really understand what you want. Another issue is that they don't support on weekends. For many that may not be an issue, but when you live and work in a time zone or business area that needs that, time to solve issues and not get in the way of daily work, that may matter to you. But overall, I can say that from the time I started using Zoho's suite, their customer support has improved vastly! You will also find you have the need to figure out some workarounds on issues that are core to your business. Sometimes things can be customised, but not always. For example, it's a pain to have it set up for people or contacts who are associated with multiple businesses, something that's rather common in my space. Again, if you get the right technical help, you can solve issues like these. Their documentation and help videos are just OK at best. I find them very confusing and too technical at times, and I'm a pretty technical person, so once again, this means you'll be depending on their support team and you'll want to be ultra clear on what you want to accomplish.

Luis from H&V Consulting Group

ZOHO CRM The right fit for a medium company.

I am a sales consultant and was asked to recommend the best CRM for a group of 3 companies, with around 50 persons each. After an evaluation of 15 initial products, Zoho CRM resulted the most adequate for this companies. The product itself is very easy to use, friendly user and extremely easy to adapt. In terms of price/performance, in my opinion is one of the best against other brands when you have a limited budget. It is basically design for pipeline management, activities tracking as well as customer´s, also, it has a great mobile client, that said by one of my customers employee, it is even easier to use it than work on the PC. I have been able to use other CRM´s like Sales Force, SAP, Siebel as a user in big corporations, and those are great products, but I think that for small and medium size companies, this product is simpler, less expensive and easy to use.

Pros

- Easy to customize: The product is extremely easy to customize, at the point that unless you are going to do something very specialized, you might need external support, otherwise, the ramp up curve is easy and fast. There are different versions to subscribe, the higher the version, the more you can customize. They also let you try the product for a 30 day period and you are able to switch between different versions to compare them. The bottom line is that you will not need to spend extra money. - Language: My customers needed the product in spanish, Zoho allows you to switch between one language and another seamlessly. - Price: There are different versions, that are very affordable, one of the difference against the leaders is that the price up to 5 users might be the reasonable, but above 5 the prices goes really high. In the case of Zoho below 5 is free with its limitations, and then you have a reasonable step up depending on the versions. - Mobile Client: Simply amazing, once you have the product running, literally, every task or query you can do in your desk, you can also do it in your smartphone. The interface is clean, nice, intuitive and easy to use. - Tracking and follow up: One the strongest features I found is the tools to remind you of the follow up of tasks, meeting, calls, etc. You can get advise by email, phone, etc. - Sales methodology and Pipeline review: If your company has a black & white sales methodology, it is very easy to set it up in the CRM, also the way to view the pipeline is very intuitive and visual. It makes very easy to do pipe review and lets you drill into any module with just a click. - Views: You can have the report & the view you need, the product comes with a lost of sample reports but also lets you do your own (The higher the version, the more you can customize) - Workflow for triggering events: This is a great feature where you visually can determine which tasks are needed to execute after one event happens. Amazing feature.

Cons

There are many "add ons" that can be very useful once you have your CRM, by example ZOHO Projects, . My only advise is that from the beginning you have a clear understanding of what your company will be needing as this modules are priced separate from the monthly fee. Depending on the modules, you might end spending more dollars per user on them than on the crm fee.

Juliette from Salon Studios Beauty Mall

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Zoho CRM, One of the Best for Small Businesses

I run a small business and I evaluated many, if not all of the CRM's available to small companies. By far, Zoho offered the greatest functionality, ease of customization and overall value in price. Zoho offers the ability to create mail merge templates - one of my criteria when choosing a CRM - few others if any offer this. Also, I love that I can see when a client or prospect has opened or read an email, right from the application. Reporting features are fantastic too! I was even able to add a Zoho code to my website so now all new leads come directly into Zoho and receive an email immediately from me. Overall, I can now contact my prospects faster and close sales faster. I can manage my clients better with great detail right on their records and my one team member and I can better communicate through the CRM and even assign each other tasks. Although I highly recommend it, I do wish Zoho had live Chat Help. Takes a bit to get a response when you need help. That said, overall, best CRM, best value for small businesses that want to see and understand where their business is related to sales, sales pipeline and customer management.

Pros

Functionality: Mail merges, email templates, customization, reporting

Cons

White the new version has some great new features (seeing when a client opens an email), it is also harder to find the customization modules and I hate that Events I create automatically are marked as closed when the date arrives. Sometimes events do not actually occur, or I have to get to them the next day - I use events to do important tasks. I want to be able to mark it closed. I want to be able to mark any activity closed in a very fast, easy way... just a check, done. Also, wish the activities would show in the calendar, not just events. Wish I could see what my team member sees on her calendar, especially when we share an event. The creating a call function is too cumbersome and too many steps, you have to scroll down, etc. Make it faster, easier... takes too long. Wish there was a faster way to even log a quick call... reminders need to have more options like 1 week out or 2 weeks out, even 1 month out. Really do not like that I cannot see my screen (lists) of prospects or clients at a glance as it only shows a few at a time, you have to go to next page - font is too big, too. Dashboard is not very customizable and doesn't give me the ability to put in the reports I created and want to see... getting help is ridiculous. I have to "chat" - send a message basically, then I have to wait for a response. Need to be able to get answers and help faster.

A tool to increase business productivity

We have implement this solution for a small medium retail chain. They are using this solution to track their sales, customer records and some other business functions. Overall implementation was easy. But we have experienced some issues when integration with 3rd party services like gmail. However This product is worth for money you spend. Highly recommend for a small medium business.

Pros

+ Available for affordable price + Interactive reports and easy analytical tools + Can be integrated with many popular 3 rd party software. + Team collaboration tool integrated

Cons

+ User experience is not bit poor comparing to flagship alternatives + Dashboards are less customizable + Lack of security mechanisms + Some times experienced performance issues

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

The main reason for choosing this product is the budget

PRASSANNA from Skillcrat

Good product for small and medium size businesses

Zoho CRM is cost effective to run your sales business and even more so if you run your entire business on zoho platform.

Pros

It is one of the most user friendly crms in the market. It has pre-built integration plug ins for commonly used applications.

Cons

There is a refresh issue most of the time and the quality of customer support is not great.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

at the end it came down to this- mainly because we choose to deal with our entire business on zoho platform and therefore it was most cost effective because all the zoho apps are pre-integrated and there is no additional charge.

360 degree view of what our clients and vendors are doing

Notifications sent to users were one of the best value adds. Customer service is lovely. Recording all the sales, and making various types of data representation is great. Export and Importing reports and integration with other platforms is really easy too.

Pros

Managing business is very easy for ZOHO CRM users - Bulk customized emails can be sent out to users, its interface is very easy to understand data insights and the various widgets which are a value add in itself can be customized as well based on data outcomes. Their customer support is awesome and they have one of the quickest turnaround for resolving service tickets.

Cons

Nothing much to dislike about ZOHO CRM software. They also have very good guides for purchasing for onboarding new team members.

Cindy from Learn2Soar Consulting

Zoho is a lifesaver!

I've helped clients install software that allows us to work remotely. I also have anytime remote access to some computers. I can transfer files and even reboot the computer from my side.

Pros

I was looking for an alternative to TeamViewer. I don't need remote access to a client's computer very often so I don't want to spend a fortune for the service. Zoho had a reasonable fee for remote access and it was easy to set up and use on both sides. Recently I've needed to help non technical people install and use Zoom on devices (phones, tablets, and computers) I found I can log in anywhere! I love that.

Cons

It can be slow. Most of the time it isn't an issue. If I am logged into another computer trying to work on their QuickBooks file it can test my patience... lag time and trying to read what's on the screen of the other computer.

Mostly ease of use.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

Cost was the main factor

Brian from The Mayer Group of eXp Realty

When you need a custom CRM Zoho is head and shoulders above the rest

I wanted to capture lead data from a lead gen form into my CRM i.e. timeline, desired location, loan program etc. I looked at several extremely more expensive solutions and none could match the functionality of Zoho. You can litterally make Zoho perform any action with the right configuration.

Pros

I wanted something I cold customize to my needs and Zoho was the only option that allows or even comes close to doing everything we need.

Cons

This is not a super user friendly solution and requires lots of patience, research, and trial and error. Setting up SMS messaging for leads has been really challenging where most CRM's have a solution out of the box ready to go with Zoho you have to set up a third party app and configure it but even once installed its not straight forward to use and requires lots of trial and error.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

This was a much cheaper solution that allowed me to better customize my solution.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

Liondesk lied when they said they could help with custom fields making user data available. Only after paying was I told that not only could the tool not do what I wanted, I would not get a refund and further once you port your number to their solution you have to pay them to get your number back.

John from IBM

The most loaded tool with excellent features at lowest prices.

Zoho consists of all the basic features and integration ability that makes it more productive than any other tool. The more consistent working on this tool produces more efficient results. In our field , interacting with the people is everything and Zoho CRM for me is a one-stop-shop providing all the necessary features and tools to elevate our working. We have customized it the way we requires and it has delivers the best of it. It's for sure a recommended tool by every professional.

Pros

Zoho CRM enables us to customize the products and services according to the increasing demands and the needs. It is quite user-friendly and very easy to use on daily basis. We can also customize this tool in accordance to our demands that usually changes with time i.e adding buttons , links. It's also one of the most cheapest tool with abundance of tools and handy features. We can also easily integrate it with the different tools and other google products or Microsoft outlook which makes it easy for us to schedule and organize our working at one place.

Cons

One of the most annoying thing is that the email invitations generated from Zoho CRM, mostly gets blocked or listed as spam by mail filters. However, it allows the customization for this tool as per our needs, but its a bit complicated procedure hindering most users from creating it because it requires complex practice. The reporting section also doesn't work up to standards and only brings out basic ones. They should also generate updates frequently in order to catch up with the rival products.

Ronald from Zimtransit

ZOHO - a top notch software suite for serious businesses with productivity in mind

So far it has been excellent - ZOHO is my software of choice if I am looking for any productivity software. I use Zoho for Accounts, Inventory, Form Building, Zoho Sheet, Website, CRM, and Project Management

Pros

Usability and consistencies across the ZOHO platforms and programs

Cons

Inflexibility on some customer requests for some functionality e.g charge interest on overdue accounts, allow customers to pay more than their invoice amount, & keep credit on the customer account

Costs, Flexibility, and Usability & Universality