All Apptivo Reviews

Apptivo

Don

Machinery, 11-50 employees

Reviewed June 2021

Apptivo is THE Best CRM Software System Available!!

Outstanding! This is the fourth CRM implementation that I have administered in my career and it was by far the simplest and smoothest process with the greatest customization and functionality! After going through the selection process and reviewing all of the "top CRM Solutions" in great depth, I chose Apptivo and I am super glad that I did! Apptivo keeps the system simple to use, which is a must for sales reps, and provides the customization required. The other "top CRM Solutions" have forgotten what salespeople are REALLy looking for in their CRM tool and as a result, made their system more cumbersome for the user. Not Apptivo, they are deploying their system in the right way and there is no extra charge for excellent customer service! The Apptivo team closely manages my account and QUICKLY addresses any items that I want to change. This has been an excellent rollout!

PROS

Ease of use and customization is awesome! They have kept the system simple while implementing a number of dynamic and intuitive functions. The customer service is EXCELLENT! Most CRM companies just want to sell a boxed product and forget about the user. Apptivo takes the time to identify what the user truly is trying to accomplish and then customizing the software to precisely meet the users' requirements.

CONS

NONE! There are no cons with Apptivo! The system is EXCELLENT!

Reason for choosing Apptivo

Better customization, easier to use, licensing was the least expensive, cloud-based, 24/7 customer service support at no extra charge.

Reasons for switching to Apptivo

ACT! is a waste of money! DO NOT BUY ACT!

Marc

Construction, 11-50 employees

Reviewed February 2023

Apptivo Training and Configuration Support

In general, a very positive experience. I have found the online "chat" support to be hit and miss, with a lot of the agents not having much knowledge in helping solve the problem at hand. Conversely, the "paid" configuration support has been generally excellent. My configuration support rep ("[sensitive content hidden]") has been a tremendous help in custom configuration assistance.

PROS

The "all-in-one" aspect of various business modules makes this more than just a CRM tool.

CONS

Some of the relationships between fields in the various modules do not work as advertised and/or need work-arounds in the configuration

Reason for choosing Apptivo

Far superior in terms of customer support, usability, and overall price.

Reasons for switching to Apptivo

Prophet user interface (through Outlook) was lacking, plus it didn't have all the other customer interface modules (order management, work order management, etc.) that Apptivo has. In general, the user interface of Apptivo is far superior to Prophet as well as response times for entering / retrieving information.

Mike

Reviewed May 2018

Good but so much opportunity to be so much better

PROS

I can adapt it to my needs. I feel that when I make a suggestion for improvement it will genuinely be listened to.

CONS

There are a lot of bugs - this is why I have marked the overall quality down. We are always creating something and then it crashes, or it wont save and we have to start again. Or emails never arrive which causes big problems. Whenever there are updates, something unintentional seems to get affected. Perhaps more testing before going live. It feels a bit unprofessional sometimes. We can't test our own changes, so when I am updating things and people are using it, it can be disruptive. I really need to make changes and test before going live. The support is not always perfect. Some times its great, but sometimes I am not understood. The right intentions are always there though.

Hi Mike, The only way to achieve this would be to have another account that you can use as a test account. It wont have all your production data, but you can certainly use that to test out config changes. For enterprise accounts (larger than 250 users) we do provide multiple dedicated environments as its pretty normal to have dev, QA and production accounts in that setting. We are constantly working to improve the quality, while keeping the pace on new features. I totally understand when some of these new releases cause disruption to existing processes, but we are working to make these changes as seamless as possible. Thank you for your feedback though. We'll continue to refine our execution.

Replied October 2018

Gina

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed August 2021

Exceeded Expectations

The onboarding team was wonderful and addressed every issue that came up. They were incredibly responsive and Apptivo delivered on all the features we wanted/needed. Apptivo is an absolutely critical part of our business at every level. From lead management, to sales and quoting, to implementation and onboarding of new customers. It is so much more than a CRM for us.

PROS

The onboarding team made sure all of our data was transferred over as we expected and they made everything so easy for us. It is really feature complete so we were able to eliminate multiple other systems and consolidate so it is easier for all staff involved.

CONS

The Outlook integration has had some trouble with calendar appointments that we had to work through.

Reason for choosing Apptivo

Apptivo is incredibly feature complete and they are more cost effective and support their own product so we can make changes ourselves and also reach out to their support team for help if we need it. It was the best fit for our business by far.

Reasons for switching to Apptivo

We were going to need to spend a lot to re-vamp some processes and it is all consultant based with Dynamics so we decided to look around at other options. Apptivo was by far the best fit for us. It is less costly and easier for us to maintain ourselves. Support and onboarding with Apptivo is top notch.

Maira

Security and Investigations, 51-200 employees

Reviewed November 2022

Flexible Software Platform

Cloud-based product is easy to use from anywhere, including mobile device. We required significant system customizations and most were successfully implemented. While we have trouble resolving issues using Apptivo's general Tech Support chat function (probably due to our breadth of customizations), our PM and Apptivo's technical team always provide good support when we have issues to address!

PROS

Its ability to accommodate the range of sales and technical information we track in a CRM. The Apptivo team was willing to affordably undertake necessary customizations to tailor the product to our business model.

CONS

Certain basic tools (i.e. drag and drop column-builder) are not features of this system. List upload function is complex. Mobile functionality is somewhat limited. Outlook integration is less user-friendly / flexible than ideal. Reporting functionality is limited without customized reports.

Reason for choosing Apptivo

Price relative to the feature set we required at the given time.

Obsolescence

10,000+ employees

Reviewed April 2021

Before you purchase a CRM solution, You really have to check this out!!!

So far, everything's been great. It's been very easy to setup as I want. When I've had questions, there's the chat box for support and they've been VERY helpful every time I've asked.

PROS

Apptivo is the first collaborative, simple, and cost-effective way to manage customers, pipeline, & calendar that I've found. Most others that offer similar functionality will cost you an arm and a leg. Or they'll be reasonable at first, then they'll get you for each of the "add-ons" that you need to make a whole solution for your organization.

CONS

Some of the apps are not quite as intuitive as some others, but that's to be expected considering their business purpose.

Reason for choosing Apptivo

Everything I need in one app at one monthly price. Not nickel & dime like the others for the same functionality.

Reasons for switching to Apptivo

Very intuitive overall. It's great how all the apps integrate and work with the others. It's very nice to have so much functionality in one place.

Paula

Medical Devices, 1 employee

Reviewed May 2021

Solo User Migrating from Act! Not a sophisticated CRM user

I would rate the support team excellent. They are helpful. I need to spend more time working with Apptivo to evaluate the software properly

PROS

I am an independent rep working with many brands and had 15 years of contacts in Act database that I needed to extract with all my fields and notes intact. I am not super tech savvy! I made the switch to Apptivo because they have a data migration service for a reasonable fee. The team leader was wonderful and helped held my hand throughout the process. They created the apps that I needed to integrate my data. I have only been using the system for a few months and still learning so i will circle back once I am proficient.

CONS

I use Contacts-Customers & Leads - calendar & marketing. I have the same custom fields in all three apps. I am not thrilled with the fact that if you change a custom field in one app- it doesn't integrate with the others so I have to go into each app each time an update is needed which is time consuming. I wish there was a feature that addressed this. You can only integrate one mail platform so I cannot pull my mail from my various accounts into the Apptivo Suite.

Reasons for switching to Apptivo

I made the switch from Act! because as a single user it was too expensive to use their cloud platform and I need that to operate in the field. I wanted a CRM that I can access from any device.

Used less than 6 months

Reviewed March 2020

Great CRM solution for small business

I think it's really easy to setup and use for less technical people, great for freelancers, small businesses and mom and pop shops who don't need or want data driven CRM systems. If you have a single person who can juggle multiple aspects of customer service it's cost effective or a small team it's worth it.

PROS

When my client asked me to look into a customer management solution to start to transition away from paper and Excel sheet based documents, I looked into several options including Salesforce. The price was good and comparable to Salesforce but I think many small businesses, your mom and pop shops don't really want or need more in depth data analytics. I think that's where Apptivo is better and easier to use for small business who aren't as data driven.

CONS

What I didn't really like is that for roughly the same annual price per single licence compared to Salesforce was in Apptivo limits the account to a single user. If you have more than one person who handles customer service, marketing, invoicing etc, the cost is a lot more.

Reasons for switching to Apptivo

I used a free trial for both to test to meet my clients needs. My client's needs aren't highly data driven or highly technical so for that reason Apptivo won as the best choice. Apptivo does allow to link payments and invoicing to apps like PayPal, Stripe I believe and book keeping software. Those features are useful. Also, while I think Salesforce is a great solution for more data driven companies I really didn't like the constant phone calls or emails I kept getting the moment I signed up for a trial. I really dislike pushy/annoying sales techniques.

Financial Services, 1 employee

Reviewed August 2020

CRM Solution

All CRM's require Users to learn their navigation, terminology and how functions are executed. Unlike other CRM's I have tested, the Support Team at Apptivo has been both diligent and effective in resolving a few technical glitches with my onboarding process. Apptivo provides me with a reliable CRM platform and functions on which I can run my business. 24x7 access to an effective and professional Support Team is a valuable resource that ensures I spend more time with my clients than suffering from IT issues.

PROS

Apptivo provides a portfolio of critical functions for companies to manage different aspects of their business. Unlike some others, the Apptivo functions/Apps are well integrated. This provides a strong foundation for reliable and accurate information to manage your business.

CONS

Apptivo doesn't yet integrate with Zoom.

Reasons for switching to Apptivo

Over a nine month period, Zoho CRM+ was never able to sync reliably with my Office 365 account. Even though I purchased their Premium Support, Zoho never understood this basic issue, or how to resolve it. Despite many calls with Customer Support, the issues were never resolved, leaving me with an unusable system. Oddly, there is no escalation process to resolve fundamental/serious matters.

5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed September 2020

import leads

very good customer support

PROS

Assistance in correcting my import error most helpful

CONS

email interface may be an issue for using program

Reasons for switching to Apptivo

cloud based, easier to set up and maintain database

Heath

Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees

Reviewed July 2021

Designed for us

We needed a CRM system that really could be bespoke to our unique needs as an organisation. Having outgrown our previous CRM when it wasn't able to be flexible enough to grow with us, we needed to ensure that not only could be track engagements, manage contacts, track event participation -- as well as set up considerable amount of event triggers for email notifications and much more. The Apptivo team really never said "No, we can't do that". It was always a case of let's go away, see what we can do, and they came back with a solution. Very impressed with the support we received from Apptivo.

PROS

Apptivio was already a full-featured product when we identified it as a suitable replacement for our existing CRM system, which we'd outgrown as an organisation. The ability to further customise it to our specific needs, through the support of their friendly, professional services team, guaranteed that it would tick all of our boxes. We're still finding new things to use Apptivo for, and it's great to have all of these features in one product which integrates with our Office suite.

CONS

We heavily customised what the product is capable of, syncing it with our Xero accounting package as well as Office 365. This took considerable effort on the part of Apptivo's support teams -- not a complaint by any means though.

Reason for choosing Apptivo

The incredible amount of features and capabilities present within the Apptivo ecosystem as well as the ability to really make it our own.

Taha

Business Supplies and Equipment, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2023

Unleashing Business Potential with Apptivo

The overall experience with Apptivo has been exceptional. The platform's comprehensive range of tools and features, along with its ease of use, has made it an invaluable resource for businesses of all sizes.

PROS

Apptivo is a highly versatile and user-friendly CRM system that offers a comprehensive suite of tools to manage sales, marketing, and customer relationships.

CONS

This review is focused on Apptivo; however, it is worth mentioning that, in comparison, Sendinblue has certain limitations. Sendinblue is primarily an email marketing platform, and its CRM capabilities may not be as robust or feature-rich as Apptivo's.

Reasons for switching to Apptivo

Apptivo stands out from its competitors for several reasons. Firstly, its integrated suite of business apps makes it a one-stop solution for managing multiple aspects of a business. Secondly, the CRM's robust feature set, including lead management, opportunity pipeline, and marketing automation, offers a more comprehensive solution than many alternatives.

Bryan

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Reviewed September 2019

Who Provides GREAT "Chat" Support?

Replaced ACT Contact Management System to provide realtime access to critical data to make decisions and deliver breakthrough support to our customers and vendors.

PROS

Apptivo does! Although it's rare that I've had to use Apptivo "Chat" Support. Today, was another example where Naresh went above and beyond to get a Supervisor to fix an important Account Set-up. On a prior Chat call, Apptivo suggested a remote session where the representative quickly identified the Advanced Capabilities required to import a complex database. My company does not sell or represent Apptivo although we are in the enterprise software integration industry. Apptivo sets a new standard of excellence in support that organizations small and large can depend.

CONS

Additional pre-built integrations are time savers and Apptivo has more work to do in this area. Professionally, I'd rather have a solid framework of broad core features that is competitively priced than can be used by everyone in the company.

Reason for choosing Apptivo

Increased functionality, better support and lower cost.

Reasons for switching to Apptivo

Increased functionality, better support and lower cost.

Hospital & Health Care, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2020

Quite Satisfied Users.

The experience has been great. Afte a 60-day ordeal with SalesForce (see below), had Apptivo up and running in a day. Doing the job. Getting the results. Users happy. Highly recommended.

PROS

Ease of use. Flexibility and customization. Responsive (immediate) support. Integrated choice-based modules (one fee).

CONS

Would help to have a better understanding of the interaction between contacts, customers, opportunities, leads, etc. For example in our organization, a person can be 1,2,3 or all 4 of these simultaneously.

Reason for choosing Apptivo

Breadth of product features, customization, flexibility. In particular a lot of quite positive user reviews. Oh ... and ... price ... couldn't beat it.

Reasons for switching to Apptivo

Sixty wasted days trying to configure SalesForce (coming from someone who's re-engineered companies, built an entire ERP systems ground-up, worked in 24 languages). Then when switching from trial mode to live, all the work and the entire database were lost. Couldn't get anyone to help (except a repeated invitation to a video class on data conversions).

Lori

Research, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2022

Overall, this product has streamlined and simplified the way we do business, contact our clients, and regulate their access to data.

PROS

Apptivo CRM is very user friendly. It is also very flexible so it can suit your business the way you do business

CONS

If I feel like there is something missing, I can report it to Apptivo and they usually put it in their pipeline and add it to the software.

Reason for choosing Apptivo

Apptivo was customizable and easier to use than the others. The price point was also better for us which was huge!

Nick

Consumer Services, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed May 2023

Support

Great, loads of support from start to ongoing

PROS

Support is always great. Available 24/7 immediately

CONS

Set up is time consuming but important to get structure correct in first instance

Reasons for switching to Apptivo

More comprehensive package across departments

Dawn

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

Reviewed August 2020

Wow, what a find!

An absolute pleasure to use the software and the support is fast and efficient ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], thank you). I've juggled and used a few different platforms previously to attain the same result. This one really does seem to be genuinely 'all in one', with little in the way of compromise. T

PROS

What I like most is the way you can build up your own business management system to suit your business which goes well beyond a CRM. Pricing is straightforward and extremely good value. The software has mind-boggling scope with its array of apps that are easy to 'buy' (no hidden extras, all part of the price). It's actually fun to use and is very customisable for an off the shelf package. I like the way you can clear off the stuff you simply don't need - for a custom, uncluttered look.

CONS

I'm still relatively new to it but at the moment - absolutely nothing.

Reasons for switching to Apptivo

I switched from a combination of Hubspot CRM and WorkflowMax by Xero for Project Mgt. Everything I need can now be done from this one platform....and more than i imagined too!

Kevin