All LiveAgent Reviews

Radek

Airlines/Aviation, 1 employee

Used less than 6 months

Reviewed August 2022

Once of the best and straightforward platforms.

Emma

Hospital & Health Care, 10,000+ employees

Excellent Customer Service for the Price

It was definitely worth the time and effort required to adjust to the new method. Thanks to its structure and features, we were able to reduce a massive message backlog to a much more manageable one.

PROS

LiveAgent's strongest feature is undoubtedly the promptness of their technical support. The fact that it may be altered to suit individual needs is another plus. The ease with which our client may get in touch with us is the third best feature. Not only can I use LiveAgent in my own tongue of Spanish, but it also supports a wide variety of other languages, and everything, including emails and templates, can be changed to display in either my native tongue or the language of my consumers. I can locate anything I need with a quick peek at the dashboard.

CONS

If I had to choose a nitpick, it would be that I wish there was more color on the interface; on the other hand, why would you want to clutter up such a simple layout with flashy graphics? LiveAgent delivers just as advertised by devoting maximum real estate to its features.

Reasons for switching to LiveAgent

Get LiveAgent if you need reliable online support software that your clients can use quickly and easily to get in touch with your business whenever they want. There are numerous options available (many of which are free), but we have explored comparable software before settling on LiveAgent. We plan to keep using it, and we have nothing but praise for it.

Hey there, It's great to hear that our customizability has been effective for your operations. It's our mission to provide a platform that can be tailored to suit unique business needs. On your point about our simple interface layout, we believe in function over flash to ensure a seamless user experience. We're glad that the transition to using LiveAgent has been beneficial in managing your message backlog. Also, isn't it amazing how variety in language options can open doors to diverse customer bases? Thanks for your kind words about our prompt technical support. We strive to keep this up! - LiveAgent Team

Grace

Retail, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed July 2023

An efficient customer service dashboard for running many companies

Our previous chat platform had a terrible help system that made using our app a pain. Countless options and features, such as monitoring social media interaction, website widgets, phone/video call modules, a dedicated customer portal, and much more.

PROS

In general, we've had a great time using LiveAgent. With this platform's comprehensive feature set and integration with our other systems, we can provide significantly more efficient customer support than ever before. We have observed an increase in customer satisfaction since implementing LiveAgent, and we would recommend it to anyone looking for a user-friendly and comprehensive chat solution.

CONS

There are no drawbacks, as far as I can tell, and it serves me well. The have to manually set up SSL for a custom domain is my sole gripe.

Reasons for switching to LiveAgent

Our organization has had great success using this tool. As an added bonus, the complete team is able to search the entire chat, and issues can be resolved much faster with the help of a live agent. Their method of communication is dependable and expedites the resolution of tickets.

Hi Grace, Thank you very much for your kind feedback. We are glad that LiveAgent has been the right choice for you and that you have been satisfied with its features and the benefits it brings to your customer care. Our team is here for you 24/7 in case of any questions or issues, including assisting with the SSL! -LiveAgent team

Replied July 2023

Ben

Retail, 11-50 employees

Reviewed February 2020

Significant Value for the price

PROS

Price, Excellent customer support, large amount of features and functionality

CONS

While I love the complete control of all the automated systems being programmable, it could use some additional default built in options. Comparing LiveAgent to competitors like ZenDesk is like comparing Linux to Apple. LiveAgent gives you complete control - but you have to set up everything. The other software out there doesn't let you customize, but everything works for you. An in between 'windows' option that allows control for those who want it but is smoother to set up for those who don't want the extra work would be optimal. That said, programs that do it for you tend to cost a lot more, which would defeat LA's primary value, the low cost.

Price, functionality, control

Reasons for switching to LiveAgent

Able to bring in information, sales channels, and customers from what was previously multiple products into one centralized system

Dear Ben, thank you for your honest feedback! We really appreciate it! :) The reason why LiveAgent was developed in a way that you have to set the majority of things up is so that it would work for each client exactly how they need. Usually, businesses differ from one to another and that is why we wanted to give everybody a chance to adjust it to their business and needs. You know where to find us should you need anything! :)

Giacomo

Facilities Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed April 2024

LiveAgent: A Reliable Solution for Personalizing Customer Experiences

PROS

I like the efficient features of LiveAgent. LiveAgent has been a reliable tool for personalizing customer experiences.

CONS

LiveAgent has been so effective and flawless to use.

Hey Giacomo, Thanks for sharing your review! It's great to see you're having a smooth experience with LiveAgent. Your feedback on personalizing customer experiences is valuable to us. If you ever need anything or have more thoughts to share, don't hesitate to reach out. - LiveAgent Team

Replied April 2024

Stely

Retail, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed August 2023

Excellent value for the money

Keeping track of time and generating reports is the biggest perk. In the past, we were flying blind, but now it only takes a few minutes to identify which divisions are overburdened and straining. Live chat has helped us speed up our responses to consumers.

PROS

We find the LiveAgent's ticketing system and knowledge base to be particularly useful due to the high volume of inquiries we receive. Our team members share tickets fairly, and they may communicate with one another to offer quick support. Self-service options are now available, allowing us to give support around the clock.

CONS

The Only little issue I've had with LiveAgent is the way it indents replies to emails by using a >. This is something I can live with, and the benefits certainly exceed the drawbacks.

Reasons for switching to LiveAgent

LiveAgent is a flexible help desk software that supports different languages and brands. LiveAgent allows our organization to engage with consumers in many brands and languages, while also keeping everything organized for all of our customer service team members. Few help desk software programs are capable of this. Compared to our previous help desk software, Zendesk, LiveAgent is far more cost-effective, and it includes many functionality that were previously only available as part of more expensive premium upgrades.

Hey Stely, We appreciate your feedback. It's great to hear how much our ticketing system has positively impacted your workflow, especially with your high volume of inquiries. It's all about helping your team communicate efficiently and providing quick support. Happy to know our self-service options are providing round-the-clock assistance to your business. Thanks for recommending us! -LiveAgent Team

Jana

Computer Software, 10,000+ employees

Elevated Quality of Service for Customers

I think firms medium and large in size would benefit from using LiveAgent because of how intuitive it is.

PROS

LiveAgent is an indispensable tool for me to maintain tight relationships with my customers and my team. It's the finest platform for handling customer support requests since it's reasonably priced, has a straightforward user interface, and includes all the necessary tools.My interactions with clients have been simpler and more efficient as a result. aids our support staff in serving our clients more quickly and effectively.

CONS

My team is functioning smoothly. Everything looks okay up until this point.

Reasons for switching to LiveAgent

The entire company is now using LiveAgent. We take and respond to calls, as well as chats and emails. You just have to deal with one user or point-of-contact to access everything you need. E-mail addresses can be added in any quantity you choose. There is no limit to the number of teams or individuals that can join.

Hello Jana :) Appreciating your warm feedback, especially about how we've been instrumental in streamlining your interactions with your customers. Customer relationships are indeed crucial, and it's great to see LiveAgent adding value in that area. Glad to read that your team's operation is running without a hitch in our platform. Just to let you know, we are persistently working on enhancing our features to accommodate the growing needs of large-scale businesses like yours in the computer software industry. We can handle all those emails and teams you mentioned, we've got you covered! Once again thanks for choosing LiveAgent. - LiveAgent Team

Kelly

Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed July 2023

The easiest to use customer service software

It helps me organize the movies so that I can give my users a good experience. With this wonderful method, I am able to eliminate the need for assistance and significantly reduce the amount of time I spend responding to support tickets.

PROS

Having pre-written answers available has been a huge time-saver. The option to make my own fields for recording certain bits of client data is also quite useful. My help desk has a record of every time I asked for help. It has helped me get back to support tickets much sooner.

CONS

The UI is not always clear to me. It took some time for me to adjust to it. There are no other major problems. It took me a while to get everything set up, so there is a small learning curve.

Reasons for switching to LiveAgent

We needed a customer support solution that could manage a large number of enquiries from customers but was also adaptable enough to work with our current infrastructure. We were successful using LiveAgent.

Hey Kelly, Thanks for sharing your experience with LiveAgent, particularly noting the pre-written answers' efficiency. Time-saving features are our thing! :) It's great to hear that LiveAgent is helping you in the computer software industry and fitting well into your infrastructure. We're happy to be part of your team's journey in giving your users a solid experience. Remember, we're always here to help you organize those customer queries, like a well-curated movie collection. Thanks for your time and review! - LiveAgent Team

Replied October 2023

Luke

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2023

Easy-to-use and all-in-one help desk and live-chat support platform. Elevate customer experience.

I like how perfect this help desk tool is and easy to use plus it has perfect security which meets our standards. Great user experience.

PROS

LiveAgent is a full-featured and easy-to-use to use customer support platform and offers very robust and scalable features and one of its powerful and reliable features is the live-chat which is very great in helping us to resolve the customers issues on real-time and also the fact I can manage the contact forms. I also appreciate the automation feature which is time saving and makes our business processes much easier. I also like UI which is very user-friendly and easy to navigate through so it's make it easy for the first time users.

CONS

Nothing. LiveAgent will be remain to best help desk and live-chat support platform. I love how dedicated and supportive the customer support team has always been. The set-up and configuration was smooth and easy.

Reasons for switching to LiveAgent

LiveAgent has all features we needed to offer the best support to our clients. It's also cost effective and easy to use compared to its competitors. The customer support is unparalleled and responsive 24/7.

Hi Luke, Thank you very much for your kind review. We are glad to hear that LiveAgent has been the right choice for you and that you have been satisfied both with the system's features and the support provided by our team. Keep up the amazing work! -LiveAgent team

Sai

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2023

Full-featured, All-in-one and powerful live-chat support platform.

My user experience is definitely great. I really like how this tool handles multiple business communication, including email, live chat, and social media on one single place. This allows us to provide excellent customer support service.

PROS

LiveAgent has been one of the most crucial and powerful tools we've been been using to boost our customers relationship and our ROI oflate. I really love how this tool is very user-friendly and easy-to-use generally for any one with or without any tech-savvy experience. The support is one of the most standout and highly effective thing with LiveAgent because they're very user-friendly and responsive 24/7. Using LiveAgent we've been able to increase our productivity and relationship with our customers and hence we've been able to meet most of their needs on time through the help of our support team.Through real-time live chat we've been able to attend to our customers queries on time and resolve a lot of problems on time rather than opening tickets which would take time. For this tool is a game changer and improve productivity of the service agents has been also added advantage.

CONS

The only thing I should LiveAgent should consider is adding more integration options. Nevertheless everything else is great and moving on well.

Reasons for switching to LiveAgent

LiveAgent has all the features I wanted and it's cost effective compared to Freshdesk.

Hey Sai, Thanks for your thorough review. It's great you find LiveAgent crucial in boosting customer relationships and ROI. Our aim remains to be user-friendly and provide responsive, round-the-clock support. We're all about productivity enhancements and real-time problem resolutions to keep those customer relationships strong! Your note about more integration options is heard and appreciated. Switching to us from Freshdesk because of our cost-effectiveness and features truly validates our work. Making sure you have a great user experience while handling multiple business communications in one place is what we strive for. Many thanks once again, - LiveAgent Team

Danielle

Sporting Goods, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed August 2023

World's leading customer service team

It was definitely worth the time and effort required to adjust to the new method. We were able to reduce a massive message backlog thanks to the system's design and features.

PROS

I found it particularly useful that I could make notes and combine entries. In addition, the solution integrated seamlessly with our internal administration platform, allowing us instantaneous access to any client's bookings or profiles. As an added bonus, you may check to see whether anybody else has opened the ticket you're now working on.

CONS

The option to recall an e-mail immediately after sending it was the feature I most missed while switching from Gmail. Could have avoided some embarrassment if only...

Reasons for switching to LiveAgent

We have successfully consolidated the focus of all our business and leisure tourists.Our sales process is well-organized and data is not lost at any point. No more communications between departments; everything is now handled in one centralized "ticket."As a travel agency, this is fantastic!

Hi Danielle, Thank you very much for your review. We are glad to hear that you have been satisfied with LiveAgent and that it has been beneficial to your everyday customer care. We will be glad to add your name to the list of people who would like to see the email revert feature so our developers can take a look at it. Have a wonderful day! -LiveAgent team

Reviewed February 2020

Live Agent has helped us to level up our customer service.

Overall LiveAgent has been a godsend compared to our previous provider, the automation alone makes it worth its weight in gold, there was a cost saving for us to switch to LiveAgent but more importantly we have saved on time and resources.

PROS

This software has enabled my team to work more efficiently, the automation available with the software has allowed us to track the sorts of queries we are recieiving and the volume of those queries, all of which can be reported back to our clients. The automation has allowed us to automatically respond to people with specific queries based on keywords which means that our overall volume of work has decreased.

CONS

It would be great if their was downloadable graphs and charts, and generally easier reporting.

Reason for choosing LiveAgent

It was easier to use than software we trialled, it offered more features and was more cost effective, more importantly I could see that it was scalable.

Cost and functionality

Hello, we are glad that your overall volume of work has decreased thanks to LiveAgent. We are happy that you are on board with us. It's great to be part of such a great crew! Have a good days :)

Replied February 2020

Barney

Building Materials, 51-200 employees

Reviewed March 2020

Great Features & Great Speed

LiveAgent is helping us convert initial chat enquiries visiting our website into qualified sales leads. We provide a niche product to the very top of our market so being able to qualify enquiries at this initial stage is important to us. The other key outcome is LiveAgent has no impact on our site loading speed. We identified ZenDesk, our previous chat solution, was impacting out site loading speed - and therefore potentially impacting our SEO strategy. From a free trial, we found LiveAgent has zero impact on our site loading speed - we now have a better chat solution AND a faster loading webiste.

PROS

We use LiveAgent to manage chat conversations on our website with the aim of converting initial enquiries into qualified sales leads. There is afar great functionality than our previous chat software solution and is far more customisable, with options to brand and personalise it to our business. The other key feature for us is that it is the number one ranked chat widget for website loading speed, an important part of our SEO strategy.

CONS

There is so much more functionality and ability to personalise LiveAgent than our previous chat software (ZenDesk) so set up took a little longer - but the ultimate outcome has been far superior.

Reason for choosing LiveAgent

It's overall functionality and, critically, its lack of impact on our site loading speed.

Reasons for switching to LiveAgent

Hello Barney, many thanks for your great review! It means a lot to us and we are super thrilled to hear that you are happy with the platform and the chat solution LiveAgent is offering. We understand that it is necessary to manage all the tickets from the very beginning as each customer is important and should be taken the best care of and that is why LiveAgent makes sure that no ticket is skipped or left out! Just remember that our support team is always ready to help so feel free to start a chat on our website should you have any questions! :)

Francisco

Security and Investigations, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2020

The software that has changed our relationship with customers

LiveAgent has been a major change in our company. We have tried other solutions before, including some free ones, but none has been as good as LiveAgent. Not everything is perfect, but the positive is a lot. Clients have congratulated us on the technical support and consultation service, and clients are the most important thing to us. I think that LiveAgent has managed to improve our image and has achieved a better opinion of our brand and our company

PROS

The positive points are many but the main ones are - Excellent technical attention (they attend quickly to any consultation) - Easy to manage - Supports multiple languages - Quite configurable - Complete options for technical support - We have managed to integrate some other services - Everything is customizable: emails, answers, FAQs, etc - The email response system is almost instantaneous and works perfectly

CONS

Some negative points or points that need improvement: - Some customization options are missing - The database of frequently asked questions needs to be improved - We've never managed to use live chat - When you answer a ticket or message, you are not allowed to record the screen to automatically attach a video or audio explanation (this would be a great feature). We have to record it with other software and attach it there - The aesthetics of dashboarding are still a little old - A web widget is missing (not wordpress) - The configuration of the emails is not very intuitive

Reason for choosing LiveAgent

The prices are very expensive because to the base price you have to add a lot of complements that add up and add up, raising the price a lot. It seems to be a good platform but, besides, it has never answered several queries we made before paying (it seems that trial users are not served but we can't risk not being served either when we pay)

Reasons for switching to LiveAgent

We changed because there were failures. Sometimes the emails never arrived, or our responses were spammed. Other times, it was a problem of limited functionality

Hi Francisco, Thank you very much for your honest feedback. We are glad to hear LiveAgent has been able to make your day-to-day work life a little easier. That said, we are aware no software is ever truly perfect - our team works hard every single day to further enhance and improve the software to truly match every need on the market. Don't hesitate to send us an email at support@liveagent.com should you need any help at all and stay tuned for more updates!

Dave

E-Learning, 1 employee

Reviewed March 2022

Excellent Support for My Customers With Room to Grow

This a significant improvement over our previous help desk application. I am able to track and quickly resolve all customer issues. It just works the way it should. Our previous vendor kept changing elements of the software interface which only served to slow down our work because we had to learn how the interface was changing.

PROS

Easy to set-up and manage. Provides all my support requirements in a simple to track dashboard of customer touch points.

CONS

I have had occasional issues with email notifications stopping. Rare and quickly resolved with tech support in all cases.

Price and features

Reasons for switching to LiveAgent

Better features in Live Agent. Room to expand. And we were frustrated with Teamviewer getting in our way more times that necessary.

Hi Dave! Happy to see LiveAgent is an improvement for resolving your customer service issues :) - LiveAgent Team

Replied March 2022

Sumit

Information Technology and Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed January 2023

Highly Satisfied with LiveAgent Service

LiveAgent is an essential tool for any business that needs to provide quick and efficient customer support. The user interface is easy to use and the reporting features are comprehensive. The customer service team is always very responsive and helpful.

PROS

LiveAgent is an exceptional customer service tool that has completely changed the way we interact with our customers. The support team is incredibly helpful and always available to answer any questions we have. The dashboard is intuitive and user-friendly, and the reporting features are top-notch.

CONS

LiveAgent can be slow to respond to certain requests and the cost of the service can be high for smaller businesses.

Reasons for switching to LiveAgent

LiveAgent stands out from its competitors due to its comprehensive customer service features, intuitive user interface, and excellent customer service team. The reporting features are especially impressive and give us detailed insights into customer interactions.

Hello Sumit! :) Thank you so much for your wonderful review and for sharing your experience with LiveAgent! We're thrilled that our platform has been a game-changer in how you interact with your customers and that our support team has been helpful to you. We understand that pricing can be a concern for smaller businesses. That's why we've recently introduced annual plans with pricing tiers suitable for businesses of all sizes. We believe this will help make LiveAgent more accessible to everyone. Again, we appreciate your feedback and are glad to have you as a satisfied user of LiveAgent. We'll continue working hard to provide you with the best possible customer service experience! - LiveAgent Team

Replied April 2023

Consumer Goods, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed July 2023

The ideal combination of low cost and high quality.

We utilize it to staff our own in-house help desk with professionals. We may have fruitful internal conversations using the ticketing system as well. Detailed questions about projects, prices, and customer service may be received. If you value open, high-quality communication with your customers, this ticketing system is your best bet. Problems with workflow and departmental communication can also be fixed. Its simplicity and potential are the program's strongest points.

PROS

I enjoy working with LiveAgent because of how nice and quick it is to generate labels and assign them to agents. In addition, the free version is excellent and competitive with premium services. Another benefit that helps me and my customer get work done quickly and efficiently is how well it integrates with other domains. I also appreciate it since I can maintain constant communication with my vendors and check in on the development of my projects.

CONS

No major issues here, however I would like to see more platform interfaces introduced anyway. If you could also update more frequently, that would be great. This is really important if we are to finish the program successfully.

Reasons for switching to LiveAgent

LiveAgent's capacity for automating routine tasks is particularly appealing. Canned responses and predetermined messages helped me tackle many recurring customer concerns, and the ability to create global "rules" significantly cut down on the amount of tickets I had to solve. I appreciate using LiveAgent because of how simple and straightforward it is.

Hi Chris, Thank you very much for your feedback. We are glad that you have been satisfied with LiveAgent and the benefits it brings to your everyday work-life. Our team works hard everyday to further improve the system so stay tuned for many great updates coming your way! -LiveAgent team

Replied July 2023