• Pros

• "Extremely reliable. Easy deployment. Easy to maintain, update and manage users and content. Excellent program to manage contracts and other obligatory documents including insurance policies, etc. "

• "- Ease and speed of delivery - Well presented training and documentation - Great email reminders "

• "Auto reminders are a great feature! They keep me on top of important tasks!"

• Cons

• "Nothing is disliked. They make upgrades to continuously improve the features based upon user feedback."

• "Because I am so new to contracts, maybe a year in, I do not have any cons to share. I use the notes section and all of the email alerts that I can. The functionality of it is really doable. "

• "As of current We have had no complaints or Issues with the software. "

Browse Contract Eagle Reviews

Robyn from Obex Medical Limited

Industry: Medical Devices

Contract Eagle is a fantastic contract solution that can easily handle complex contracts.

The Contract Eagle team really took the time to learn about our business needs and were able to adapt a solution that suited our business seamlessly. From a software/customer support perspective the team are awesome and couldn’t support us any better. I highly recommend a conversation with the team to see if they can help your business, I'm sure they will.

Pros

Contract Eagle is incredibly flexible and we were excited to see that we could create and populate our own fields and adapt the product to exactly suit our needs. We load all our contracts into Contract Eagle and it’s so easy to use. It sends out emails to our team as and when necessary and it’s great to have tiered reminders. It has made our team more accountable for the requirements they are responsible for and has given us the assurance that we won’t lose business because a contract expired or a KPI wasn’t met that we weren’t aware of.

Cons

We love the software. The only improvement I can think of that would suit our needs is it would be great if you could (when a contract is expiring) ‘renew’ the contract. The software automatically makes a new version of the old contract and we just have to re-populate key dates and check detail rather than typing it in again.

Reasons for Choosing Contract Eagle

Contract Eagle spent the time to learn about our needs and were able to adapt a solution that fitted seamlessly into our business and met all our contract requirements.

Reasons for Switching to Contract Eagle

We were looking for a more intuitive product that had the ability host more complex contracts and was able to send out reminders to our team to ensure KPI's were not missed.

Response from Contract Eagle

Replied December 2019

Thanks, Robyn! And thanks for the great suggestion regarding contract renewals because we do value this kind of feedback from our customers. We believe the feature will be very useful, so we will be adding to Contract Eagle shortly. It's been great working with you and Obex so far and we're looking forward to making renewals even easier.

Greg from All Blacks Tours

I've been using this software for a few years and it's certainly streamlined our procurement process

It's saved us cost on resource and had a dramatic effect on how quickly we can process a contract both from a sign off point process and also a contract management point of view.

Pros

It allows multiple areas of the organisation to access the relevant information for them. The reminder function helps ensure you don't miss important dates and the overall experience reduces the number of times you need to physically refer to any contract.

Cons

Like all software there some initial delay in setting it up to best suit your requirements. If I need to do anything new I normally have to ask for support rather than working it out myself but the assistance is always quick and very helpful.

Jocelyn from Milepost Consulting

Milepost Consulting

The previous contract system that we used was an excel sheet with many rows and columns and was very hard to follow. This has helped me organize the contracts for the company to where anyone on the team can understand what is going on with our clients.

Pros

I came into my current position not knowing much about contracts but was now in charge of them and this platform made it very easy to collect and input the information needed for the contract as well as managing the timeline for the contract. I am very thankful that we were transitioning to this platform as I was transitioning into my new role because it made it less overwhelming.

Reasons for Choosing Contract Eagle

I was not a part of the initial decision-making for choosing Contract Eagle. I do know that the price was doable for a company hit with Covid!

November 2014

Sandy from Addx Corporation

November 2014

Contract Eagle Review

We have been using Contract Eagle for more than a year now, and have been very pleased. Out of the box, the program is very basic and plain vanilla. Our corporate contract records are anything but plain vanilla! It took thought and planning to get the program set up to record and track our contracts the way we needed it to, but Contract Eagle is very flexible and can be tailored to do many things. We are a small government contractor, and mostly needed a way to store the many volumes of contract documents online in a way they could be easily located and accessed by management and staff. An added benefit is the reminder emails which help the program managers keep track of task and contract expiration and renewal dates.

Response from Contract Eagle

Replied November 2014

Sandy was very detailed in her implementation of Contract Eagle. She engaged with us during her free trial in order to build several layers of additional efficiency gains on top of the "out of the box" setup. The additional configurations included user defined fields, configurations to the home page dashboard and the search function. This additional help from the Contract Eagle team only took a few hours but it did mean a solution that was tailored to the Addx business and its own terminology and processes. Well done to Sandy and Addx Corporation on a successful implementation and thank you for writing about it.

Todd from Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP

Contract Eagle - Excellent Product and Service

Excellent. Very reliable and responsive and product has been exactly what was expected. Dependable and easy to use.

Cons

Response from Contract Eagle

Replied February 2021

Thank you for the review, Todd. A point I want to make, for the benefit of those reading this review and considering a contract management solution, is that you are being successful with our system not just due to Contract Eagle but also because you are incredibly well organized and have taken full ownership of the system. The relentless effort to maintain a clean contract database is usually hard - it takes ongoing dedication. Contract Eagle's part in that is to provide the tools that streamline the process and make it easier to succeed, also the onboarding and training to point you in the right direction.

February 2011

Paul from The KD Group, Inc.

February 2011

The KD Group

I have asked Users for any suggestions or issues with the program. Their comments - VERY PLEASED WITH THE SOFTWARE! I recommend Contract Eagle to anyone looking just to keep you reminded of your companies Milestones.

Pros

1. The initial install was easy and straight forward. I had the program up and running in a short time. 2. The setup assistant guides you through the install. 3. I had general questions about customization and configuration that was promptly handled and addressed by Contract Eagles Support staff. 4. You can click right from the home page to a contract and see all the information needed. 5. Reports are a very useful tool that can be opened with a choice of conversions pdf-excel-html-rtf. 6. Customizing templates were easy to setup and fit our business model and requirements. 7. Users were please how easy it was to use the program. 8. Software updates and revisions were implemented with no issues. Very easy!! 9. Overall Cost of the software is very affordable for small to large size companies.

Cons

As of current We have had no complaints or Issues with the software.

Maria from Shipman & Goodwin LLP

Industry: Law Practice

Contract Eagle is a great tool!

Pros

Auto reminders are a great feature! They keep me on top of important tasks!

Cons

I know there are features I haven't tapped into. If I had more training I imagine it would be even better!

Response from Contract Eagle

Replied February 2021

Thanks for the feedback, Maria, we're so pleased Contract Eagle helps you stay on top of things. Supporting our customers is very important to us and that's why full support is included with your subscription including training on any "I don't know what I don't know" stuff! Our Customer Success Team is always available if you want to set up a call and see what other features might help you and the team at Shipman.

Alain from Bitcoin Suisse AG

Contract Eagle is awesome!

Pros

It's just a breeze to set up, intuitive and fast. Look and feel is state of the art, and even the technical installation was well documented and easy to do. We did a installation with central database on MSSQL and the website as IIS webserver; worked like a charm. Customer support has been amazing, with a personal setup workshop to get started, and continous help with smaller questions as well. Pricing is superb as well, as we first looked at other solutions which were often four times the price. I would absolutely recommend this product!

Cons

Honestly can't think of anything negative.

August 2012

Andrea from REINZ

August 2012

Very Impressed

i-Scio's ease and speed of delivery was fantastic - they were flexible enough to fit around our hectic schedule. Whilst training and documentation were well presented, it is the system's user friendliness which makes it so beneficial to our business. It has provided us with everything we wanted. I am very impressed with i-Scio's system and am keen to see it used in other areas of the business.

Pros

Cons

Some of the fields were initially hard to read but i-Scio did increase the font size and adjust the colours to suit me.

Janine from Skyline Enterprises

Great opportunity

Overall it's been a very easy process. The system is mostly intuitive. Carlene who helped with the initial demo, onboarding and training was amazing.

Pros

It allows a large number of contracts to be stored along with all relevant details. The reminders are the key to the system to ensure important dates are not missed. It's proactive rather than reactive. There is the ability to have an overall view of all contracts. It provides opportuies that didn't exist to manage our contracts and engage with suppliers.

Cons

It currently doesn't allow to track the details required for recording Leases under the new IRFS requirements.

Mike from Apotex Australia & New Zealand

September 2013

Great system, great tool.

I use this system every single day. Contracts and agreements are the lifeblood of our business, and the i-SCiO Contract Manager helps me to organise and locate documents in a flash. I have and will continue to be a big advocate of this important software!

ruth from otago polytechnic

i-scio contract manager

an intuitive tool specialised for managing contracts with automated reminders of key events well supported, with regular improvements