• Pros

• "Super easy to use, follow along and watch how they interact with your clients. "

• "It's nice that the leads are being screened to separate who is just looking from someone who is ready to buy. So nice to be at ease when you miss a call because you know it is being taken care of. "

• "Easy to use. Great Customer Service! I like the notes from the customer conversations."

• Cons

• "Kind of clunky on the user side. Always have to click several times to get All leads to load."

• "Would like it to be more interactive so I can send information to the agent talking to the lead. "

• "Switching over to new system - the referrals didn't transfer. So I had to switch back and forth a lot."

Browse Verse.io Reviews

Trevor from Sundae

Game changer for inside sales

We receive calls at all hours during nights and weekends from customers.  There's no way we could have staffed for that.  Verse has leveled up our customer interaction in every way imaginable.  They even qualified a customer for us via SMS at 3am who signed up on our website! We work very closely with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on a week-to-week basis to make sure that our two systems are humming in perfect sync and I can't speak highly enough about him. Highly recommend both the product and the team.

Pros

Verse has truly transformed my inside sales team.  After adding Verse to our funnel, 40% of the customers my inside sales team talks to are converted into opportunities in our CRM.  We work out of Salesforce and the data they zap back to us makes it really easy to manage everything out of our existing system.

Cons

While the tech integration is really easy to plugin with Salesforce (zapier), we set our system up with some different fields, vocab, funnel stages before we worked with Verse.  We've had to create a lot of new automations to get everything working in our company's format.  I don't see this as Verse's fault at all though.  It's jut the nature of plugging in a new front line sales team into a mature existing system.  The tradeoff that we get in customer experience and sales efficiency are a no brainer though.

Reasons for Switching to Verse.io

We used to have an offshore answering service for overflow calls. They had no CRM integration and couldn't handle complex customer interactions. Ironically, they were actually more expensive than Verse because they billed by rep by hour whereas Verse is paid per lead. Switching was a easy decision.

Response from Verse.io

Replied June 2020

Hey Trevor. Thanks so much for taking the time to review Verse. 40% is so amazing to see, not to mention it's great to hear ROI has been greater since switching to our contact center and software. Excited to keep converting those leads into opportunities for you! Cheers.

Andrew from Evergreen Property Team, LLC

Great lead follow up for real estate agents

Pros

I'm neither particularly good at lead follow up, nor is it somewhere where I want to spend my time, as I dislike it. I've tried several companies, 4 now, and Verse.io is the best of the bunch. The last company I used was a phone call only company, and I feel like it very much turned off some of my leads. A company I used prior to that, was text only. As we know, everyone is different and has their own way of preferring to communicate. Verse offers to call or text leads and also does email follow up. Their communication gives each lead the option to communicate however they'd prefer, giving me the best chance to connect with these leads. Their dashboard looks great and is easy to use, and their onboarding is smooth. Really happy with Verse and their ability to engage leads, great service overall.

Cons

I'd prefer to have a cost/lead system rather than a flat fee per month. That way, if I have lower lead flow one month (or more), I wouldn't have to pay their full monthly fee.

Reasons for Switching to Verse.io

I liked that Verse offering texting, calls and email follow up.

Response from Verse.io

Replied March 2021

Hey Andrew! Thanks so much for taking the time to review Verse. We're glad you found Verse to be the best option for you with lead qualification and conversion. We hope you've been able to make the most of your time spent and can't wait to watch you continue to grow! Cheers. - Megan T., Verse.io

Scott from BuyWise Mortgage

The solution I've been searching for!

I enjoyed my communications with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at Verse so much, that I had to go to the office to meet the team in San Diego, California. That visit was totally consistent with the amazing customer experience we have experienced since the very first call.

Pros

Consumer direct leads have a bad reputation, but I think most people just have bad follow up. Verse allows us to confidently trust that every lead we send to them will be follow up on diligently, but a caring and professional team member. Verse pays exquisite attention to creating an amazing customer experience. Whether they are following up on your leads, onboarding you as a new client, or you're a long time customer, you'll always feel like you were the most important person in that conversation.

Cons

There are no cons that I've found using Verse. I've been using it for almost a year now, and it seems to do anything I want it to do. Anything I have questions about, they are quick to help.

Reasons for Choosing Verse.io

The live team member aspect of the follow is a huge part of the kind of conversion numbers that Verse delivers. Every other product requires you send pre-written scripts to new leads until the opt-out of respond. Verse creates an environment where every lead, at any time, will always have access to a human within minutes of them completing the lead form. One word - Conversion.

Response from Verse.io

Replied June 2020

Hey Scott! Thanks for taking the time to review Verse. We're so glad to hear the relief Verse has brought your team in qualifying and nurturing leads. Also so glad our team has been so helpful and quick to answer your questions. We hope to meet again soon!

Adam from Martins Realty Group / eXp Realty

Wanted more

Overall it was good but not great. We wanted more features to customize our responses depending on lead source. Also wanted a longer follow up / nurture process.

Pros

loved that the new leads were connected with ASAP which helped when an agent was not available.

Cons

Follow up / qualification was too short. I have had many leads where I follow up after unqualified and was able to connect. Texting templates were very generic. Conversion was too low and have had better success doing it ourselves. Also, could not customize depending on lead sources.

Helping us 24/7

Pros

Verse allows me to qualify leads 24/7 for solar and HVAC.

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about Verse.

Response from Verse.io

Replied February 2021

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to review Verse. We're so glad you're happy with the 24/7 lead qualification and we can't wait to watch you grow even more! Cheers.

Ken from First Commerce Financial

Great Experience - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

The contact rate of our leads has increased substantially since enrolling with Verse. Our experience with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the onboarding process was the best, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] could not have made it any easier. We requested a few revisions after the initial setup and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] handled the changes quickly, and professionally...the best!

Pros

The speed from lead to outreach is very impressive. The customer portal is great, easy to follow and provides all necessary details...easy to use!

Cons

We do not have anything negative to say about the software!

Response from Verse.io

Replied December 2020

Hey Ken! Thanks so much for taking the time to review Verse. We're so glad to hear Verse has improved your lead outreach. Our Client Success team works hard to make things as seamless as possible for our clients. It's so great to hear that it has reaped rewards for you currently. We can't wait to watch you contact rate and conversion rates increase even more! Happy New Year! -Megan

Adrian from Homereach Realty

A no brainer way to engage facebook leads

My marketing team is able to scale lead gen efforts on facebook and instagram, and try new strategies that produce high volume of leads, without creating a lot of noise for my inside sales team. All leads are engaged with Verse first, where they confirm they are an MQL for us, and schedule phone appointments for my team in house. My reps are able to spend their time more purposely, engaging with high intent leads only and not wasting their time digging through the noise at the top of our funnel.

Pros

Marketing automation built in, so I don't have to worry about setting up drip campaigns to nurture unresponsive leads longer term. Two-way SMS, and U.S. based reps to carry on conversations when leads are responsive. U.S. bases reps even call leads when a lead requests a call, and they call all landline leads off the bat. Hands down, this tool makes it cheaper to qualify leads than I could do with an in house team, and not only is it cheaper, but given they are 24/7 and leveraging 2-way SMS, they convert far more leads than I could ever do with my team in house.

Cons

I had to signup and pay for Zapier in order to leverage the Salesforce integration, but not too costly, just a bit of extra work to setup.

Response from Verse.io

Replied June 2020

Hey Adrian. Thanks so much for taking time to review us. We are glad to hear our software has saved you money and time in your sales process. We love watching you thrive!

Randy from eXp Realty

Nice to never have a lead fall through the cracks!

Agentology solves the problem of not being able to answer each call within a few minutes because of other tasks to be done (or sleeping)

Pros

Cons

I wish agentology could see my schedule on a calendar and let me know when someone is ready to book a showing. I understand that is coming soon.

Zach from Sundae Inc

Verse: Incredible Addition to Our Sales Team

Pros

I love that Verse does a lot of the upfront qualifying. My company has a few hard stops that we like getting out of the way on the Verse level to ensure our internal reps only work with qualified customers. This makes it so my reps are only talking to qualified customers 24/7 365! This has led to less burnout on my team because reps don't have to deal with unsavory customers who just want to be taken off of our sales lists and things like that. Verse has changed our sales org in such an amazing way!

Cons

None. Verse is amazing. If you want your reps to be more efficient, look no further.

Response from Verse.io

Replied June 2020

Hey Zach! Thanks so much for taking time to review our software. We are so glad to hear how much relief your reps have had. We are so excited to see you grow and gain more qualified customers!

Buddy from Nexa Mortgage

Verse is doing the Job that I least like to do

I would highly recommend Verse.io as a solution to follow up to time sensitive leads. The ROI is unbelievable already.

Pros

I am producing FB and Google Leads. They are contacted immediately after requsting information 24 hours a day. Verse follows up unti the lead is set as an appointment or determined to be unqualified. You can set the qualification parameters and wording of responses to Leads. It is like hiring a 24/7 staff.

Cons

N/A. The system has been tweeked several times my my Account Manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], to work exactly how I want it.

Response from Verse.io

Replied November 2020

Hi Buddy! Thanks so much for reviewing our software and for recommending Verse so highly! We are so glad we've been able to relieve you from the nag of speed-to-lead and lead follow up. We can't wait to see the ROI soar even more. Cheers!

Robb from Flying V Group

Incredible Lead Qualification System and Tool

We are able to better qualify our leads and make sure that the leads are of high value for our clients. Our clients love this because we are only sending them the best of the best.

Pros

I loved the implementation and their ability to make the system function exactly as you need it to. The ability for the team to understand our needs as a client was second to none.

Cons

I don't know that we have found anything missing with this software. The tool is one of the most solid I have ever used.

Response from Verse.io

Replied July 2020

Hey Robb. Love the tagline and thanks for taking time to review our software. Our goal is to relieve your team and align their efforts. We are so glad Verse has been doing just that for you. We love watching you guys do so well!

Robert W. from Cross Consulting Services

Industry: Renewables & Environment

Great Leadership, The Right Tool For The Job

Excellent. I enjoy conferring with the business leadership and I know that industry colleagues are going to be handled well.

Pros

Lead generation is critical in the renewable energy industry, and if you don't follow up right away and meet the customer where they are - you are lost. I have referred Verse.io on a couple of occasions to industry colleagues and will continue to do so.

Cons

Not applicable. I haven't had any negative experiences with the tool.

Response from Verse.io

Replied July 2020

Hey Robert! We're so glad to see how it's helped capitalize on all of your generated leads. We know in renewable energy how vital it is to cater to the consumer. We appreciate your review and referrals and can't wait to see you guys continue to grow! Cheers.

Ryan from Edge Home Finance

wish i would have known sooner

10/10

Pros

Verse is amazing to assist with lead follow up that sometimes goes by the wayside. The customer support is by far the best experience I've had in a long time. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is my account executive and consistently goes above and beyond to make sure my experi...

Cons

wish i would have known sooner, amazing

Response from Verse.io

Replied May 2020

Ryan, we love hearing not only that you have found great assistance with Verse in your lead follow up, but also that Kristen has been such a core part of that. She has loved working with you and has personally iterated that fact herself. Can't wait to watch the relationships with your consumers get even better not to mention watching your business soar to new heights! - Meg T.

Nathan from Benchmark Realty, LLC

Best lead conversion company ever!

They are helping me connect with more people. No more stress of not connecting with that lead in time. Agentology puts you in front of more opportunities to gain more sells and grow your business.

Pros

You will convert more sells by using Agentology. Their team reaches out to your leads 24/7 at all times. They will qualify your leads for you. This super helps when you are busy in a showing or at a listing appointment or at a event etc. You won’t miss that next great lead when you use Agentology. Super friendly and they go beyond to help qualify your leads.

Cons

Agentology has a great agent dashboard. Everything works very smoothly and is all linked in with your calendar. Easy to navigate around. Very integrated.

Response from Agentology

Replied November 2018

Thank you so much for your review, Nathan! We love helping you connect with more motivated buyers and sellers so you can focus on what you do best: showing homes and closing deals. Cheers! - Kelsey Kelsey McKinny Director of Marketing Agentology Inc.

Remy from The Remy Fortier Team - Integrity Brokers

Agentology saves precious time

Really good. Again the personal touch makes all the difference from their customer service.

Cons

Vital leg of my business

It's a great tool for lead generation. Put some money in my pocket.

Pros

Work's fluently with my other systems I use.

Cons

I'd like to see some sort of report. I don't think that's an option now unless I'm missing it.

Nicholas from Brokers Hub Realty

Ease of use to lend a hand to a busy agent

Pros

Super easy to use, follow along and watch how they interact with your clients.

Cons

I wish we could be told if the employee is a girl or a boy. They are all named Alex, which makes it easy, but when I am talking to the cleint I have to avoid pronouns until I hear them say, "Alex was great, she was so sweet" etc.

Shay from TopChoice Mortgage

Outstanding teammates!

We have been overwhelmed with the results so far!

Pros

For a small company it's very important to find the systems and people to help with daily duties. Verse.io allows my team and I to focus on other aspects of growing and conducting our business. Best thing is that they help from set up to implementing in daily routine. We couldn't ask for a better partner!

Cons

None at all..very easy to set up and use daily.

Response from Verse.io

Replied June 2020

Hey Shay! Thanks so much for taking the time to review our software. We've loved being your teammates in lead conversion and are so glad to see the results have been so significant for you! Can't wait to watch TopChoice continue to thrive!

Emanuel from Eman Los Angeles

Promising Company with the Opportunity to Really Take Over the Real Estate Space

I loved the overall experience. I was in Agentology when there was lots of new price structures changes. I had a small problem with billing but Agentology was able to eventually resolve this. If I ever need a service like Agentolgy, they still have me as a customer based on their customer support.

Pros

- Easy to integrate - Great follow up System - Dashboard that makes sense - Takes the place of a ISA!

Cons

- Every beginning company is going to work out the kinks. - Personally, I do not fully like the referral system. Despite the fact that we are able to keep track of the progress, there needs to be a better system set up so a Realtor just doesn't take my lead and close without me knowing.

Jason from Mortgage Broker

Amazing! Save time, great team!!

Pros

The ability to convert leads and save valuable time for higher productivity, even after hours!

Cons

No cons, our customer success manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helps resolve any concerns - she is amazing!

Response from Verse.io

Replied April 2021

Thank you, Jason, for taking the time to review Verse! We're so glad you've been able to save so much time and increase productivity through our software. We can't wait to watch you grow even more this year! Cheers. - Meg T.

Brandi from Colorado Lending Team

Outstanding Customer Service and Guidance

Michelle and her team are amazing. They give great advice when we aren't sure which path to take for our leads and they are always quick to respond.

Pros

The fact that we can trust that a lead is contacted no matter what hour they come in is very assuring!

Cons

In the beginning, I wished we could customize the questions more, but now we have worked out a great system and we're already seeing results.

Response from Verse.io

Replied March 2021

Hey Brandi! Thanks for taking the time to review us! We're glad Verse has helped you with your lead follow up and provided extra re-assurance. We can't wait to see even more results with your team in the future! Cheers.

Patrick from Real Estate

great bang for your buck!

Pros

cost is always something to be considered, but Agentology takes the place of having an isa. also, peace of mind is important knowing that your incoming leads are contacted in a timely manner.

Cons

I really like the company, it is a little stretch for me to pay for the service. I am relatively new to using Agentology, I think in the near term the cost will become less of a concern as leads are (hopefully!) converted to actual sales.

Rich from Rich Spaulding LLC

Happy with the results

Pros

Transparency. All conversations are shown on the backend. Easy to view and check out.

Cons

Nothing. The software is as described and I don't have any complaints.

Response from Verse.io

Replied January 2021

Hey Rich! Thanks so much for taking the time to review Verse! We're so glad you've been happy with the results of our lead management program. We aim to automate your processes and give you data to get better results. Can't wait to watch you grow! -Megan

Eric from American Mortgage Affiliates Company, LLC

Verse has helped me make the most of my leads

Verse has been great! The set up team ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]) has been fantastic!

Pros

Very easy to use! The Verse team has been wonderful!

Cons

Nothing at this time. It’s worked great as advertised.

Response from Verse.io

Replied November 2020

Hey Eric! Thanks so much for taking the time to review Verse. We're so glad you are able to get more return on your lead generation efforts because of our software! We can't wait to watch you thrive even more. Cheers!

Ryan from Revive Realty

Verse Delievers

It has been what we were expecting.

Pros

Speed to lead, efficient. This allows us to focus on selling and not initial contacting of leads.

Cons

Nothing really. It is working as desired so far.

Response from Verse.io

Replied June 2020

Hey Ryan! Thanks for leaving a review. We're so glad to hear your speed-to-lead has given your team the ability to focus on the closing! Can't wait to see your ROI soar! -Meg T., Verse.io

STEVE from Red Barn Newnan

Great Lead Follow up option!

Amazing service.

Pros

The 24-7 follow up on new leads is amazing, it was great to have support around the clock.

Cons

It is a great option with a fast response time.

Response from Verse.io

Replied October 2020

Hey Steve! Thanks so much for leaving a review on our software. We love hearing how Verse supported your sales and marketing teams. Can't wait to watch your company grow even more! Cheers.

Sue from Visulate LLC

So far I like Agentology

They are very responsive and helpful easy to make contact with

Pros

Picks up my leads fast when I am unavailable. Like the fact they can do the back and forth to work out if they are worth pursuing

Chris from CAN I BUY IT

Agentology review

Great service to ensure all leads get responses to immediately.

Pros

Excellent way to ensure all leads get responded to immediately.

Cons

Would love to see enhancements to live connect (they just implemented) and longer lead nurture.

Agentology Review

Good, but should be less expensive.

Pros

The emails when a lead is qualified or not.

Dana from Century 21 Judge Fite Company

Agentology

Agentology has sent me several leads and the majority have resulted in a sale.

Pros

It is easy to use when making updates to prospects.

Cons

There is nothing that I can say negative about the software at this time.

Sean from Langston Realty Group,LLC

Great Tool and Easy to Use!

Pros

Very easy to use and great software and user interface

Cons

I did have a small issue referring out a lead, but it was because of Chrome.

Tessy from CallCory.Com

best service ever!

we are very satisfied

Pros

their speed. and they help is to get with our leads

Cons

this amazing awsome service isn't free

Julie from KW

What a way to get leads!

Pros

The leads from this organization are vastly superior to others of its type. They are always well vetted and easy to put on my conversion pipeline. I've personally made sales from the leads that Agentology has provided me.

Cons

It's costly and you need to know how to nurture a lead properly.